- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can help support me 


https://www.patreon.com/kickyou


Or just to chat and stuff on discord


https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

Ashely laid flopped out on his back, laying on top of his bed.

 

He was bored.

 

Ashely hated being bored.  It was the worse feeling in the world.  However as upsetting as it was being bored, he just couldn't find anything he wanted to do!  He just wanted to have some fun, to play a game with someone.  Sadly break wasn’t over just yet, and not too many people were still on campus.  So he had to make do with the toys he had with him.  Which was sooo boring.  They were all dull and unfun to play with.  Ashely found that Toby had stop complain and asking for help.  He even grew to accept it when Ashely passed gas through him, or got hard, or did other things to mess with him.  It wasn’t fun playing with Toby anymore.  Sure he could make him normal again, maybe turn him into something else, but Ashely wasn’t feeling it.  He would probably wait a few years and reveal that he always knew it was him and probably pass him off to someone else.  Ashely shrugged, but most likely he would just leave Toby buried and lost under a pile of clothing like all his other playthings.

 

Ashely let out another tired sigh.  Most of his playthings were either broken.  They were either physically or mentally damaged at this point.  He needed new ones.  Ones that didn’t know what was going to happen to them.  He missed the sounds they made or how they first reacted…

 

“ugh… why can’t the break be over faster!  I need new friends,” Ashely whined as he pouted like a spoiled child.  “So stupid…” Ashely huffed as he sat up in his bed.  He looked around his mostly clean room.  A piece of used clothing here, a dildo over there, a human cum rag lying on the floor.  They were all things he used over the past few days and he was tired of them already.  

 

“Stupid Phil,” Ashely muttered as he got up off his bed naked.  He opened his door and walked out into the empty dorm room.  “Stupid Fred,” Ashely continued to complain.  “Stupid Frank,” He went on.  They were all gone back home till the first day of classes next week.  Ashely was the only one who decided to come back early.  Clair had track meets since the new semester was starting soon, and Ashely thought that at LEAST someone, (like freaking Phil who plays football) would be here… they weren’t.  So Ashely was left alone for this week waiting for everyone to return.

 

“ughhhhh,” Ashely groaned again, as he walked into the kitchen butt ass naked and as nude as he could be.  There was no point in wearing clothes this week, and Ashely kind of enjoyed the freedom of walking around like this.  Heading to the fridge he went to grab a cup of water.  Pouring the liquid, Ashely tried to think of what to do today.  He really needed to find someone to play with, but who?  It’s not like there were a lot of people on campus.  Ashely sipped his water and gulped it down still pondering what he should do.  He looked at the TV and recalled that Frank even took his game systems home.  Leaving no video games to play.  Ashely stood there in the kitchen and huffed out a sigh, “Stupid break.”  Putting the cup on the counter Ashely was about to head back to his room when he heard the doorbell ring.  

 

Ashely immediately perked up at the chiming sound as it mean that his food had arrived!  

 

He had completely forgotten about his order he placed awhile ago.  His large sub from the sandwich shop off campus was finally here.  Ashely could already hear his tummy rumbling in delight of the feast he was about to eat.  

 

“Finally some good news,” Ashely smiled as he headed to answer the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Andrew looked at the receipt one more time just to make sure he had the correct address for the delivery.  He wanted to make sure this delivery was to the right person.  It wouldn’t be the first time he delivered the wrong order or brought it to the wrong address.  Looking down at the tiny sheet in his hands for the already paid for meal, he matched the dorm room number with the one on the paper and nodded.  Yup this was it.  Heading over he rung the doorbell while holding the bag in his hands.  Andrew hadn’t seen the school campus this dead before.  He was shocked that there were still people here.  Usually this time of the year, there was no one on campus.  The campus that used to have thousands of students walk around on it now only had a handful or so.

 

Andrew did have any college experience he only went to high school.  He might go after saving up some money and maybe go in a few of years for a degree, or maybe he would just aim for management at the sub shack.  Either way he didn’t know much about college, he didn’t think a students would still be living on school grounds if they had break.  Andrew recalled most of his school breaks back in high school, he couldn’t wait to leave the building to go party it up or just sleep a day away.  Maybe things are different in college.

 

“Is anyone home,” Andrew muttered to himself as he waited.  He was about to ring the doorbell again when the door opened.  “Hi, your order is here-” Andrew spoke as he started to hand the bag to the resident.  However as he started to hold the bag out for the person to accept, his eyes went wide as he saw the person behind the door.  It was less the look of the young smiling boy and more of what he was wearing… or lack of.  Andrew couldn’t help but nearly drop the bag as he gaped at the nude person standing there like everything was perfectly normal.

 

“Finally,” He said as he reached for the bag and took it, from Andrew.  Andrew blinked a few times, maybe he was imagining it?  No… no this was happening.  Andrew couldn’t stop his eyes from looking up and down the naked college student’s body and resting on the manly part of the male before coming back up to the face.  Once he looked back at his face the nudest smirked and hands on his hips, “See something you like?”

 

Andrew could only continue to gap at the lack of embarrassment the pretty cute person was giving off.  “uhhh…” It was all Andrew could get out before he felt something weird happen.  He was no longer standing out side the dorm room, he was inside.  Andrew was trying to understand how he just appeared like over here.  The door was already swinging shut and Andrew felt his gut lurch as he was pulled away from the door.  Something was moving him.

 

The voice of the stranger boomed above Andrew as it spoke, “Thanks for the meal, not going to lie, totally forgot about it.”

 

Andrew tried to move and look to where the voice was coming from but he couldn’t move very well.  He felt his body moving and swaying as he was carried off from the door and through the dorm room toward somewhere.  Andrew was dangling or hanging from something… and why was the ground so far away?

 

Before Andrew could piece together what the heck was going on, a large fleshy object started to come into view from below.  It looked like a leg.  Not just any leg, but the leg of the boy who answered the door.  Andrew tried to speak, “What’s going on?”  But no words came out.

 

“I’ll tell you in a sec, chill out,” The voice of the stranger responded again from above and behind Andrew.  Andrew was anything but chilled out.  He freaked out as it was indeed the boy’s legs that would come into view for a second and propel him forward.  Not sure how or why, but Andrew figured he was attached to the boy.  Where or what part, was not something that he could answer.  Instead he was freaking out more and more until they arrived at a kitchen.  Andrew could only look down at the ground, but heard the rustling of a bag above and the boy let out a delighted sound, “Finally… and you even brought napkins, awww how thoughtful, thanks dude.”

 

Andrew called out again, “THE HELL IS GOING ON?! WHY CAN’T I MOVE?!”  Andrew screamed for help.

 

The boy just let out a soft chuckle, “Dude, I told you to chill… If you keep this up, I don’t think I’ll be able to eat,” The boy snickered.

 

“I don’t give a fuck if you can eat, what’s going on,” Andrew silently screamed at the boy.  He only responded with another carefree sound.

 

“Alright… fine, I guess I can play before eating,” he answered in a too happy sounding voice.  Suddenly Andrew was swung away from the kitchen area and headed off toward a room.  He could see the carpet changing and soon he was in a bedroom of some kind.  It looked pretty messy, clothes and a few empty containers of drinks and- was that a freaking dildo?!

 

Suddenly Andrew’s question was cut off as he found himself being introduced to a mirror.  The glass wall soon showed off the pair naked feet, running up those legs, and soon the attached hips of the stranger.  However it was here that Andrew let out a horrible scream as the college boy walked closer to the mirror to show off the rest of his naked form.  Andrew didn’t care about the rest as his eyes locked on to where he should be, the boy’s junk.  His droopy dick between his bare legs was the same area that Andrew was suppose to be at for his point of view.  Yet all he saw was that same flaccid member that greeted him at the door before hand.

 

“A-a-am I…” Andrew tried to speak but his words weren’t coming out of his mouth.  He was verbally stuck on the next word.  

 

The boy felt like answering his question with a giggle, “My dingaling?  YUP!”

 

Andrew felt sick, however when the boy started to shift his body, twisting left and right, Andrew truly wanted to puke.  He felt his body sway along with the boy’s turning hips.  He could feel his body collide with the left side of the fleshy leg, before being flung to the others as the childish boy laughed with a joyful tone as he enjoyed the sight, “Swing it!”  Andrew’s sight swung violently left and right as he was flopped around till the boy slowed down.

 

Than Andrew felt his body jerk in a circle motion as the college student started to move his body in another direction.  Andrew nearly heaved as he started to spin.  His vision switching from looking downward before twirling upward to see the mocking look on the enormous boy’s face.  It only got worse as the child like person started to make a helicopter like noise as he spun him around, “Look at you go!  Oh damn, this is hilarious,” He kept laughing as he made sure Andrew did a few more circles before he slowed down.  “Alright, I’m hungry,” He chuckled as he started to walk away from the mirror.

 

Still recovering from the jolting motion and jerking around that he experienced, Andrew tried to come to terms of his situation.  He was a penis… 

 

HOW?!

 

He never got his answer as the boy walked back to the kitchen, still not wearing a scrap of clothing over his nude body.  Just letting Andrew dangle around in the fresh and slightly chilly air that blew over him, as he jiggled and wobbled with each step.  

 

 

 

 

Ashely’s fun was slowly dying faster than his hunger.  As he munched and ate his sub sandwich, he felt bored.  Sure with the frighten … oh shit what was his name?  Did he ever get it?  

 

Ashley just shrugged, whoever it was, the thrill was soon gone.  It was a dull feeling to have the delivery boy stuck between his legs.  Sure it was just an act out of nowhere, a spur of the moment kind of thing, an exciting desire but now it just felt stupid and silly.  He thought maybe he could have some fun with the person, but after his hunger was sated so was his desire to play with the pathetic person.  Maybe later tonight when he was horny?  

 

Ashely did another shrug, as he tossed his empty sandwich bag into the garbage.  He already started to tune out the constant questioning coming between his legs.  Ashely sighed, that bored feeling sinking in again.  What was he going to do today?

 

Than an idea came to his mind.  He was obviously not the ONLY person on campus.  There were still a few stragglers or tryhards picking up classes or getting ready for next semester, right?  He just had to find someone… and the best place for that would probably be the-

 

“LIBRARY!”  Ashely blurted out perking up at the thought.  “I bet there’s bound to be a nerd or two there,” Ashely smiled.  “Yeah… yeah!  I could definitely find someone to mess with,” He smiled as he already seemed like he had a plan in the works.  His hopes and heart picked up tempo as he quickly strutted back to his room to finally put on some clothes.  The silent cries of alarm from his crotch only brought a bigger grin, maybe he could enjoy using delivery boy too!

 

Ashely’s day just got a little less boring.

 

 

 

Ben stood at the front of the library feeling bored.  He only saw a few people pass him to enter the library.  Each of them wearing a face mask like required.  This year there was a strong virus going around and the campus just implemented a “no mask, no entry” rule for any facility.  Sadly as part of the college campus committee, he wasn’t in charge to  “enforce” the rule, but to request that it is followed.  So far the few students who entered the library had all been wearing mask.  A thing that he thought was silly but simple for anyone to follow.

 

Ben sat down by the bench near the door and looked over the very dead campus.  The only people here were some professors, a couple of student councilors, and probably less than a hundred students of the over fifty thousand or so students that used to studied here.  Calling the Campus a ghost town after the semester was over, would be an insulting to an actual ghost town.  The few little people that were still here were busy studying or doing something inside leaving the outside campus bare.  Ben sighed, he wasn’t expecting to have to deal with any rule breakers this week.  Hell he could probably count the number of people that came across his path on one hand.  However a job was a job, and Ben would see this through, no mater how long and agonizing it was.

 

With no one in sight, Ben pulled his phone out and started to catch up on his social media and other websites he was on.  Ben lost track of time as he sat there playing some phone game.  He was distracted until he heard a high pitch sound that must have belonged to a girl sneezing.  However when Ben looked up he only saw one person heading toward the library.  Of course the person did seem a little girly to him, but when they approached the steps that lead to the facility he could make out that it was a HE and not a she.  Still the sneezing sound seemed to betray the appearance of the incoming person.  So much so, that Ben tried to see if there was another person around that made the sneezing sound.  Just as he thought maybe said person who sneezed walked away, the kind of cute boy, let out a high pitched sneeze.  A sound that was an exact match as before.

 

Ben watched the young man, probably same age maybe younger than him walk up the steps and start to head toward the door.  He was rubbing at his nose and gave a nice little twitch as if to clear it before heading for the doors.  Ben was up in a mater of seconds cutting out in front of him.

 

“Uh, whoa there…” Ben said stopping the new comer from entering.  His presence seemed to shock him.

 

“Oh, uh, hello?  Can I help you,” He asked checking around to make sure he was the one Ben was talking to.

 

“Yeah,” Ben commented as he looked on the face, with the features that would make anyone double check to make sure the got the right pronoun used for the person.  “Do you have a mask,” He asked pointing to his own.

 

“M-” the boy frowned, “Mask?”  He let out a kind of attractive laugh before his eyes widen a little, “OH, you’re serious?  I need a mask?”

 

“Yeah,” Ben told him.  “It’s a new policy for now.  Got to have a mask.”

 

“Oooooh… uh yeah, that’s a no go for me.  Sorry.”  He replied trying to brush it off, but Ben stayed firmly in place of the door.  “… uh, excuse me,” He commented waiting for him to move out of the way.  Ben didn’t budge.

 

Ben shook his head, “Sorry.  Campus policy.  Got to have a mask to enter.”

 

The boy’s eyebrow narrowed a little before saying, “Well, I don’t have one… soo?  How do I get in without a mask?”

 

Ben tried not to sound like a dick as he commented, “If you come back with a mask you can go in.”

 

“Seriously?  You telling me I can’t go in without a freaking mask?”  He asked sounding stunned.

 

“Yeah, sorry,” Ben apologized.

 

“… let me guess, you don’t have a spare either,” the young man asked hands propped on his hips in a displeased stance.  Ben slowly shook his head no.  “Oh come on, I’m not even sick.  Why do I have to wear one?”

 

Ben arched a brow at the person, who for a second didn’t know why he was getting that look.  Finally it came out and the stranger said it for both of them to hear it, “The sneeze?  Oh come on, it’s just allergies.  I get them all the time.”

 

Still Ben shook his head, “Sorry.  Rules are rules.”

 

Ben watched as the unknown person started to give him a droll look, “Really?  Gonna make me wear a mask to get inside?”

 

Ben paused at the new attitude the male student was giving off.  He slowly nodded, “Like I said… need a-”

 

“yeah yeah,” The boy rolled his eyes.  “I need a freaking mask.  Fine.”  He lifted his right hand up and snapped his fingers as he spoke, “You’ll just have to do.”

 

 

 

 

Ben let out a horrible cry for help as he felt another hot humid blast of air rush over his body.  It felt like someone just opened a steam vent in front of him.  The enormous mouth opened slightly as warm steamy air rushed past those enormous pink lips.  The strange boy wearing Ben’s new mask form, blew a gust of moist breath that clung to Ben’s body causing him to shiver and gasp in alarm from the heat.  Just as quickly as the hot air blew at him, it stopped… than the inhale.  Ben felt the cool, slightly cold air, pierce and suck through his body.  The cotton fabric that he was made of, could feel each air molecule seep and slip through his body as it was sucked down the throat of this enormous giant boy.  As quickly as it was inhaled it was just as quickly expelled.  The endless cycle of the monstrous boy breathing hit Ben as he exhaled again and hit him with a new wave of well heated air that carried a stench of what the boy ate earlier.  The smell of the food lingering on the smelly breath he spewed out over Ben’s body made him nauseous.  A body that not only could feel the breath but smell it too.

 

It wasn’t like Ben could get used to this fucked up and confusing experience.  One second he was just talking to this person, trying to do his job and all of a sudden he was just a simple disposable mask in the person’s hand.  His arms and legs used as the straps, his front body and face were the inside of the mask.  Forced to endure every inhale and exhale the owner was doing.  Ben’s body taking the full blunt of an exhale from the opening mouth, or sometimes it was the two nostrils that slammed him with an equal amount of wind force.  Something equal to standing behind a jet as it took off, blast him with two scorching streams of hot flaming air.

 

Ben tried to call out, to let the person know that he was able to feel it all, to smell it, and to taste it.  The smells were strong enough for Ben to actually have the scent linger to his tongue or mouth or whatever it was now.

 

Suddenly a rumbling voice muttered into him, vibrating his fabric form as it nearly whispered it’s words through him, “Now, where are you…” It muttered.  The sound shook Ben to his core as he had to endure the puffs of air rushing out past the gaping lips with each syllable.  Breezing past his own fabricy form that he currently had.  His legs and arm desperate grabbing onto the ears of the boy like person, trying to keep himself from being blown of the face he was attached to.  

 

As soon as the voice stopped, Ben was subjected to the deep inhale and exhale from the enormous face that he covered.  Whispers of hot vapor spewed out of the mouth and landed on Ben’s face, soaking into his fabric form.  Ben could feel each breath spewing out hot horrendous clouds of hot spittle spray.  This was so much worse than when Ben ran the mile in highschool and he was drenched in sweat, at least than it was his own bodily fluid.  Now it was some freaking stranger who puffed and spewed his own spit and breeth all over his body.  There was no care or restraint from the feminine like boy as he huffed all over Ben’s new form.  Each few seconds a searing hot blast of carbon dioxide blew over and slightly through Ben, only to have a vacuum sucking force drag cool and cold air through his blistering warm body.  Every single, freaking, breath.

 

Ben was trying to get used to it all.  As difficult and unreasonable to get used to being a mask, Ben found after a long time that it was hopeless to think that anything was going to change.  He was stuck to this person for however long it would be.

 

Suddenly Ben noticed something.  Looking through the very faint dim light that filtered in through him, he could see the boy’s face.  His nose twitched.  It wiggled and the nostrils were expanding.  Confused Ben watched as the enormous lips started to part.  It was like the boy was trying to yawn or something as the mouth grew wider and wider…

 

The sound was like an atomic bomb going off in his face.  The explosion would have broken his body at this size as an enormous tidal wave of air blasted out of both the mouth and nose.   Ben felt the force of the wind hit him and threaten to rip him to pieces as he was pelted with not just hot blistering air but a strong slimy and sticky substance.  The goo splattered all over him, melding into his body and covering him with a very salty and nasty like tasting gunk that came from the giant boy.  Still ringing from the explosion that came from the enormous boy, he heard someone say.

 

“Bless you.”

 

A couple of sniffs, “Thanks,” The large boy replied as his nose did a few twitches, “Allergies.”

 

It was now that Ben realized all the snot that dripped on him from the sneeze was now stuck firmly keeping the messy gunk trapped.  His new form was more of a net as it held the spunk that flew out of the nasty boy’s nose and mouth.  The thick fluid not yet drying due to the warm enviroment and moist breath that kept filling the small space between Ben and the boy’s face.  Still recovering and dealing with the sneeze, Ben watched as the little nose started to twitch once again…

 

“NOOO!”  Ben tried to scream through the layer of snot only for the deafening roar blasting him in the face all over again.

 

 

 

Monica was walking through the library when she heard what had to be the cutest sneeze ring out in the silent facility.  It was like a mouse sneezed or something that a cute adorable creature would do.  It wasn’t till Monica heard it another time, that she decided to go see who was making such a noise, and if they were okay.  Passing by a library shelf full of books or articles in whatever section she was in, she came to the opening tables where there were only a few other people all reading or studying.  There was a tussle of hair that Monica swore she recognized, not sure why they would be here, she went over to make sure it was them.  Just as Monica was about to call out, the person flinched and let out another sneeze.  The adorably cute sneezing was coming from this person.

 

“Ash,” Monica asked standing near him.  To her delight she saw him turn shocked to see her here.  “Hey,” She said waving to him before taking a seat near him.  “You okay?” Monica asked.  She did a quick point as she went on, “I heard you sneezing from all the way over there.”  Monica sounded a little worried but also embarrassed bringing up the noises she heard from Ashely. 

 

Ashely let out a few sniffles from behind his mask and nodded, “Yeah.  Allergies.”

 

Monica looked surprised at what he was doing here, “So…” She looked around and noticed he didn’t have any books or notes from a class.  “Uh, what are you doing here?  Like the semester doesn’t start for another week… and you don’t seem to be studying either,” Monica joking laughed.  Monica couldn’t tell with the mask in the way but it almost seemed like Ashely was grinning.

 

Ashely let out a sigh as he started to tell Monica.  She watched as he leaned his head into his open palm and tilted his head before speaking in a monotone voice, “I’m bored…”

 

Monica bite back a laugh as she slowly nodded, “Yeah, I can see that…”

 

Ashely went on.  Monica couldn’t help but enjoy hearing him talk and how he was acting.  It was adorable in a very cute way.  “I thought the guys would be back early or something…” Ashely muttered, “But they’re not.”

 

Monica gasped, shocked at the news, “So you’re all alone, by yourself?  I mean, I know Clair is the only one back at our place, but like no one is with you?  Why haven’t you coming over?”

 

“I…” Ashely paused for a moment, it was as if that idea hadn’t come to him till this very moment.  “… uh, didn’t think about that,” Ashely remarked blushing behind his mask at his mistake.

 

Monica felt sad for Ashely, he sounded so lonely, “Awww, you poor thing,” She sympathized with him.  She put her hand out and took Ashley free hand and offered a weak smile… that she soon realized he wouldn’t see past her mask.

 

“So what are you doing here,” Ashely asked still sounding a little down right now.

 

“Oh, right.  Well,” Monica said sitting up telling Ashely about her reason for being on campus so early.  She did her best not to get distracted by Ashely’s looks as she talked to him, “I’m an undecided major.  I still don’t know what to focus on.  So my student councilor suggested that come early to campus, like a week before classes start.  Walk around, talk to professors and students…” Monica looked around at the lack of people, “And well… yeah, haven’t had much luck,” Monica told Ashely feeling kind of embarrassed telling him this.  “Still haven’t found anyone to talk to, but well… I’ve always liked physics…” Monica shrugged, “Maybe I’ll major in physics or like engineering, I don’t know.”  Monica sighed as she thought about it and still wasn't sure.

 

“Hey,” Ashely said bringing Monica’s attention from her thoughts back to him, “I think it’s okay not to know.  I mean, I’m not like 100% sure what I want to do.”  Ahsely just shrugged before Monica swore she could see him smiling behind his mask, “So, I guess we both can try and find out what we want to major in.  Care if I tag along?”

 

Monica perked up at the news.  “Wh-what like to check on professors from other departments?”

 

Ashely shrugged, “yeah why-”  Another sneeze cut Ashely off and made Monica stifle a laugh as Ashely recovered from the outburst.  “Sorry, stupid allergies,” Ashely spoke sniffing a little to clear his nose.  “I think it’s something in here,” Ashely complained.

 

“Should we get out of here,” Monica asked with a hint of worry for Ashely’s condition.  He did seem to be sneezing a lot.

 

“Yeah, let’s go, getting tired of this mask,” Ashely laughed as he got up to follow Monica.

 

 

 

 

Ben was beyond disgusted as another layer of spit and snot blew at him with high speeds from Ash.  He just barely picked up the name form the conversations but the name didn’t help him at all.  If anything it only made him hate the person more for being casual about wearing him over his face, as he fucking spit and spewed his nasty bodily fluids over his body for the fourth time in less than an hour.  Ben despised Ash as he continued to wear him while heading out of the library.  The air shifting slightly on his back as they went into the slightly cooler enviorment of the outdoors.

 

“Finally,” Ash sighed as Ben felt those large fingers reaching for his legs and arms to pull off from his ears.  As Ben was extracted from Ash’s face he could finally see better with the sun shining between the space between face and mask.  As horrible as it felt, the sight was worse as Ben could see the patches of snot and green mucus stuck to him from all the sneezing.  Through the hazy sight, Ben saw Ash give him a sickened look.  “Ewwww,” he muttered.  Almost as if he wasn’t the one that fucking caused this disgusting scene.

 

Ben heard the girl from before call out, “Want to visit the science department?”

 

“Yeah, just give me a sec,” Ash replied.

 

Ben watched as the boy’s face smirked as he looked right at him.  A knowing look, “Looks like it’s time to dispose of this mask…”

 

Not sure what Ash was planing, he got the sense that this was it.  Ben started to plead with Ash as much as he could as he watched the giant boy look down at him.  “Don’t PLEASE!  I didn’t mean it any of it!”  Ben cried, “You can fucking not wear a mask, I’ll make sure of it!”

 

Ash didn’t seem to care with his pleading as he looked at Ben for a few more seconds.  Finally Ash started to bring Ben up to his face.  Ben was shocked and confused.  Was he being put back on?  He thought Ash hated wearing him?

 

But instead of Ben’s legs and arms being stretched out to attach to Ash’s ears.  Ben watched with a shocking horror as Ash brought him to his face.  Toward the mouth and nose of his face.  It wasn't’ till he saw Ash’s nostrils expand as he inhaled and brought Ben closer that he knew what was happening.

 

Ben let out a horrible screech, “NOOOO-”

 

An enormous blast of hot gooey and scorching winds blew out of the flaring nostrils as Ash blew his breathe out through them.  What felt like gallons of snotty soupy slime sputtered out of the slightly clogged and stuffy nose.  Ben felt the large chunks of gloppy mucus splatter on his body and continue to flow out as Ash blew his nose as hard as he could into him.  Sounds of the gust of air blowing over and over as he pushed out whatever was stuck in his nose out and into the clothe fabric that was Ben.  The layers of spit and boogers from all the sneezing was nothing compared to the shit show of being dumped full of nasal gunk.  A few more eruption from each nose tunnel hit Ben before he was slowly pulled away.  He could see the dark green strands of snotty muck attached to his body and face as Ash pulled him back.  He could feel the pond of green viscous slimy material still attached to him after being ejected from his nose.  Ben shuddered and gurgled on the thick and frothing fluid that covered nearly every inch of his body.  Finally Ash took a deep breath from his nose and smiled a cheerful smile.

 

“Ahhh, much better.”

 

Ben let out a gargled cry as he was chucked into a dark bin.  The garbage can where any used trash was dumped to be forgotten by their owner.  Something that Ben had a horrible feeling that Ash was used to doing.  Throwing things away without a fucking care in the world.

 

 

 

 

Monica couldn’t believe this was happening.  She spent most of the day with Ashely, almost like a date.  They walked around and talked to a few professors but mostly just spent time together chatting.  Talking about things they wanted to do or did.  Somehow it came down to Monica inviting Ashely back to her place.  Granted she did use Clair a little.  Saying that they could all hang out together tonight, but Monica knew that Clair would be a too tired from track to stay up too long like the other nights.  Monica had a feeling of shame and regret for manipulating Ashely like this.  Promising that his sister would be with them to hang out when she wouldn’t, but when Monica looked at him… that cute lovely face of his, she couldn’t help herself for wanting to spend more time with him.  She just couldn’t help but be mesmerized by Ashely beauty.  So here they were, back at Monica’s and Clair’s place for the night.

 

Monica was on the couch, feeling nervous that it was just them right now.  Ashely busy sitting in one of the couple of chairs, feet propped up like he owned the room.   That confidence that he expelled was something that Monica wished she had.  How Ashley could be so relaxed in another person’s home was amazing to her.  Of course the dorm was very similar to his own place, so maybe that was the reason he didn’t feel so out of place. 

 

“You guys have anything to drink,” Ashely asked as he started to get up.  

 

Monica’s thoughts were finally cleared by the question, “uh, oh um I think?”

 

Ashely was heading over to the fridge and opening it before Monica could get up and help him look.  Thumbing through the fridge he grabbed a few drinks and headed back, handing one to Monica before sitting down to look for something to watch.  Monica didn’t mention if these drinks were hers or someone else’s.  Making a mental note to apologize and pay whoever they belong to back, she slowly took a sip with Ashely.

 

Monica watched as Ashely looked through the TV and finally, “Oh, this looks good,” Ashely cheered as he picked a show to watch.  Monica sat there, feeling slightly awkward.  She fiddled with her drink in hand trying to think of what to say or do.  Ashely seemed into the show, and she didn’t want to disturb the cute boy with her pestering talk of-

 

“It’s so lonely over here,” Ashely complained getting up.  Before Monica could say anything, Ashley was already making his way toward Monica on the couch.  She watched as he plopped down next to her and scotched up closer to her.  Almost like a cat would.  He let out a relaxed sigh, “Better.”

 

Monica had to surprise yelp at how close Ashely was to her right now.  She took a drink, trying to distract herself from Ashely’s presence, his body leaning into her like this.  Her heart was beating so fast, that she swore he could hear it.  His shoulder touching her, connecting the two while the streamed show played.  Monica tried to calm her heart, to slow her breathing as she could smell Ashely’s unique scent filling the space around her.  It was so intoxicating.  There was a slight hint of a male to it, but like him… it wasn’t overwhelmingly masculine.  As unnerve as Monica was, each inhale of Ashely helped ease her into a more calm and relaxed state.  It didn’t take to long for Monica to calm down and feel more at ease with Ashely being so near her.  Just like today she started to grow more accustomed to him.

 

“Almost done,” Ashely asked looking at Monica’s bottle in hand.

 

“uh, yeah but maybe I shouldn’t drink too fast,” Monica pointed out.  “not… not good at drinking… like you are,” Monica weakly laughed.

 

Ashely laughed making Monica smile with him, “Your fine, another one won’t hurt.”

 

“uh, well… I guess…” Monica told Ashely.  She finished the little amount left before Ashely got up and started to rummage for more.  Monica felt the slight disappointing feeling with Ashely gone from her side, but as soon as he came back she felt her body warm up from his return.  

 

“Here you go,” Ashely said handing another drink to her.  Monica taking it without a word.  She just kept a mental track of how many drinks she would need to replace.  

 

 

 

 

Monica lost track of how many beers they had.  She was sure they drank what was left in the fridge but Ashley seemed to magically find more no matter how many times he returned.  Monica kept accepting the bottle and soon she was feeling drunk and happy.  More relaxed than before, leaning into Ashely as they pointed and laughed at the show on the screen.  It was at this time that Clair came home from her track practice.

 

“CLAIR!”  Ashely shouted to the whole room like an excited child.

 

“Ash?” Clair spoke confused at his being here.  “Uh, what… what are you doing here,” She asked trying to figure out what was going on.

 

“We ran into each other,” Monica told her before adding, “Why didn’t you invite him over sooner?  Did you know he was all alone,” Monica shared her worries with her room mate.

 

Ashely joined in, “Yeah… I was so lonely and boooored.”

 

Clair let out a sigh and rolled her eyes.  “I’m sure you weren’t that bored.  I tried to warn you that it’s so freaking dead here before classes.”

 

Ashely continued his pouting, “Well I didn’t think it would be THIS empty… at least I have Monica,” He replied in a teasing voice leaning in even closer to Monica.

 

Monica smiled at the mention of her name and the nearness following by it, “Awwww, that’s so sweet of you.”

 

Clair shook her head as she headed to the kitchen to grab some water.  “Well sounds like you two are doing just fine without me.  Besides I’m pretty tired.” Clair sighed as she started to head to her room, “Try to keep it down tonight, I got to get up early tomorrow.”

 

Monica nodded, “Okay.”

 

“Ohhh booo, that’s no fun,” Ashely complained but didn’t move off the couch.  Clair didn’t argue and headed to her room.  When Clair closed her door, Ashely turned to Monica, “I guess it’s just us for the night.  You’ll keep me entertained, won’t you,” He asked in a pleading tone.  Almost as if he was worried she would leave him too.

 

“Of course,” Monica told him trying to sympathize with him and keep the mood happy.

 

The look on Ashley’s face after hearing that brought a flutter to Monica’s heart as he grinned.  “I knew I could count on you to make my night fun.”

 

Ashley and Monica continued to sit on the couch watching whatever came on TV.  Monica found the drinks really catching up, as they kept trying to keep their voices down for Clair.  A few whispers here and there, commenting about the show or funny part.  Lots of giggles from what the other said or when a very comedic part popped up on the screen.  Monica felt so relaxed and at ease with Ashely that she forgot about pretty much everything except for the moment they were in right now.  Just chilling, drinking, and hanging out as Ashely would put it.  

 

Monica felt Ashely’s head leaning on her should as he used her like a head rest.  The smell of Ashely’s scent lingering closer in the air and intoxicating for Monica that she couldn’t help but brush a hand over his hair, enjoying the feeling of it on her hand.  “Your hair is so cute…”

 

“Thanks,” Ashely spoke, turning his head and looking at Monica.  “Yours is too.”

 

Monica blushed at how Ashely reciprocated her compliment.  She couldn’t help but touch at her hair at the mention of it, “Oh, t-thanks… uh…” Monica didn’t know what else to say, so she just let her words die after that.

 

Ashely turned his head back to the TV as he took a quick sip of his emptying beer, “You can keep touching it if you want,” He urged Monica with those words.  “It feels nice.”

 

Monica felt heat hit her face as she simple just nodded and did as Ashely requested.  Her hand going back to his head and slowly played with his locks and curls at the end of each strand.  She got lost in the soft fluffiness that betrayed his gender, still it didn’t help that Monica was entranced by the boy’s head.  She couldn’t stop herself from looking at his nose, those sweet eyes, and equally if not more attractive lips…

 

“I like your lips too,” Monica whispered under her breath.  It wasn’t till Ashely’s eyes looked at her that she realized he heard her words.  “UH!”  She quickly squeaked turning brighter red than the couch they were sitting on.  She couldn’t move.  She wanted to jump up and run to her room, or say “Just kidding.”  But nothing happened.  Her body froze up reacting out of fear.  Monica’s body turned to the old tactic of playing dead.  Maybe he didn’t hear me?

 

Ashley's lips moved, “I like your lips too… they’re pretty cute…”

 

Monica’s mouth quivered from those words.  She wanted to say something, but couldn’t.  Her mind was still spinning trying to replay the sounds she heard from Ashely’s own lips.  As Monica tried to translate what she heard, her body was already moving on it’s own.  She started to move toward those inviting lips.  What was she doing?  Was she just getting a closer look at them?

 

It was like Monica wasn’t in control of her body as it acted on it’s own in a shifty dream like haze.  She slowly closed the small distance between her lips and Ashely.  She came down into a slow arc toward Ashely’s gorgeous looking mouth.  Monica watched Ashely for any signs of hesitation or disgust.  However he just watched her, not turning away.  Not able to stop even now, Monica smooched Ashely on the lips, kissing him for a brief but long second.  She pulled away and now felt her mind coming back from it’s blissful haziness.  It wasn’t till now that she realized what she did…

 

Monica was about to say something when Ashely gave her a smirk, “That was fun.”

 

“Y-yeah?”  Monica stuttered.  Ashely just smiled and nodded.  Before Monica knew it, she was going back in for more.  She loved the taste of Ashely, although the slight taste of the beer was a little off putting, she couldn’t get enough of him as she continued her drunken advance on him.  Ashely ended up on the bottom of the couch with Monica laying on him touching and kissing in some exploring fashion.  Monica felt like this was more of a dream than reality.  The only sound that could be heard over their kissing was the TV still playing in the background.  Monica pulled back and looked at Ashely’s kiss struck face and sighed.  “Is this too much?  Was it too fast?”

 

Ashely let out a giggle that made Monica squirm in desire from it’s effects, “No… but maybe not out here?”  Ashely’s eyes darted to the wall that Clair was sleeping behind.

 

Monica did a quick take and looked around realizing where they were, “Right.  No, yeah… uh… oh!  My room,” Monica spoke recalling where they were.  

 

Monica climbed off Ashely and took his hand.  She quickly started to lead him toward her room.  Finding it a little hard to walk toward her door, the alcohol clearly not helping.  Monica heard Ashely behind her, “Careful.”

 

Monica blinked a few times to help with her slightly wobbly world.  It wasn’t so bad since her bedroom was closest to them.  In no time, Monica had the door closed and pulling Ashely toward her bed.  In a firm but gentle push, she had Ashely laying on the mattress giggling once again at her actions.

 

Monica continued to look down at Ashely who laid there in a pose that was too sexy even for him.  So inviting so delicious looking.  How did he do it?  How could he look so appealing as a guy?  Just by laying on her bed like this.  Monica felt her mouth moving before she could clearly think of what she was saying, “So cute...I wish I could fuck you...”

 

Ashely let out a delighted laugh but there was no insult or demeaning tone to it.  It was more of surprise or pleasure.  “Oh?  Well,” Ashely said reaching out for Monica pulling her closer to him.  “Let’s see if I can fix that…”

 

 

 

 

Andrew was still jammed in the cramped space of Ashely’s pants.  He picked up the name of his owner or master or whatever he should call him, when that name was used so many times from everyone else.  However knowing the name of the person he was attached to didn’t help him at all.  All day Andrew felt very uncomfortable in the stuffy and cramped environment he had been locked away many hours ago.  Only time he got air and space was when… well he didn’t want to recall his visits to the toilet.  It was bad and an unwelcoming sight, peering down at the bowel or urinal, until the hot pissy liquid shot out of his mouth like a fire hose.  Gallons of yellow acidic water guzzling out of his throat.  Those enormous fingers wrapped around and gripping around his neck…

 

Andrew shuddered at the thought.  Or that was Ashely shivering.

 

He couldn’t tell where his actions were his and where the boy’s began.  It was like they were the same person or something.

 

The sounds of muffled noises and possible creaking and groaning of springs could be heard around Andrew.  He figured it was a bed of some sort, but he couldn’t tell where.  Still the sound of what he thought were two female tones making moans and hushed words could be heard over the creaking.  It was all so hard for Andrew to hear and catch much of the conversation, if there was any, stuffed inside the clothing like this.  His face was pushed up against the fabric of underwear, which was packed inside some jeans.  Some pretty tight fitting jeans to say the least.  It seemed as the more shuffling and sounds being made outside the tighter the space was getting…

 

Just as Andrew thought he was going to be squished to death from the increasing pressure and lack of area to expand into, something happened.  Andrew felt his body move a little.  It shifted and changed to the point everything was less tight and compacted.  Andrew was confused, what just happened?  He felt his mouth open in shock and puzzlement.  It was all very strangely odd…

 

Suddenly the sound of pants being undone could be heard above Andrew.  Ashely was taking his clothes off.  The top layer was gone and the faintest light of a dim room speckled the underwear cover.  “Go ahead, touch it,” Ashely spoke to whoever.

 

Andrew grimaced at the idea of someone touching him.  He didn’t like the idea, but there was nothing he could do.  He waited for a hand to touch him.  A slight brighter but still faded light came in from above showing off the shadows of inside the underwear covering Andrew.  He could hear what sounded like finger tips sliding over skin.  Someone was dipping their fingers inside.  Andrew closed his eyes, or what should be eyes as he waited for the fingers to rub over his head and neck.  It wasn’t till Andrew felt a digit poke his mouth and the tip of his throat that his eyes shot open at the shocking and unexpecting feeling of the large digit inserting itself inside him.

 

The finger jerked out in such a fast pace that Andrew swore he imagined it.

 

“W-wh-what?!”  came a startled and quite voice from Monica, who Andrew learned her name from earlier today.

 

Ashely let out a laugh, “What?”

 

“Is… was… ooo, maybe I’m too...too drunk,” She spoke sounding confused.

 

“Or,” The excited and thrilled tone of Ashely spoke, “you could take a loooook?  Hmmm?”

 

Andrew wasn’t sure what they were saying or what was going on, however the pause between the two people didn’t last long.  Soon the underwear was shifting and being pulled down.  Andrew saw in the dim room the enormous face of a woman he never meet before.  Her eyes were a little foggy but the expression on her face when she saw him was of bewilderment.  She had to blink a few times as if to focus on him and finally she moved a finger.  It was heading right for Andrew when it poked at his head.

 

“That real?” she asked.

 

“As real as that,” Ashely commented as his finger pointed past his hips and toward something that Andrew and Monica didn’t notice.  There was a slight lump formed in her shorts.

 

She gasped at the sight and poked at it too before gasping again, only less shock in her voice and more on the lines of a moan.  The sound of Ashely’s soft laughter at her reaction continued to fill the room as she did a quick peek and let her shorts snap shut again.  “You said you wanted to fuck me, so?”

 

“Am I dreaming,” Monica asked glancing at Andrew and than back at herself confused at what she was seeing.

 

“Only way to find out,” Ashely commented as he moved, forcing Andrew to shift around with each fraction of a motion that he made.

 

Andrew watched Monica look back between Ashely and him, down at herself and than back at Ashely, blinking a lot more than normal.  It was clear she wasn’t sure what was going on or how, but after biting her lip in her inner debate, a few slight jerking motions going on in her shorts, Monica made her decision.  Andrew gasped when he watched her effortlessly yank her shorts and panties down in one quick jerk.  Instead of a vaginal looking opening between her legs, there was an erect penis standing at full attention.

 

“Thi-this is weird,” Monica panted as she looked down at herself.  “Oh god… it feels weird.”

 

Ashely laughed, “Same…”

 

Andrew was on the other hand, as thrilled or excited as the two large people, he was not feeling it.  He watched as the enormous cock came closer, the length of the behemoth seemed as long or tall as he once was in height, and the girth… well it was like looking at a human sized dick, both tall and wide.  It seemed he was the only one in the room not ready or thrilled at what was going to happen.  Andrew tried to plead with Ashely, “W-wait… this is fucked up!”  All he got was a giggle from him telling Andrew that this was “fun” for him.  The noise of the boy finding all of this funny brought a new wave of disgust and horror to Andrew.  Almost as much as when that bulging tip of Monica’s meat tap on his face before it was shove into him.

 

Andrew felt the foreign object, the head of Monica’s penis touching his lips or mouth.  It was now that Andrew recalled his mouth hadn’t fully closed from his shocked expression.  It turned out that his opening was his own mouth.  

 

The sound of Monica inhaling with surprise was all the noise Andrew got before he felt his lips and throat widen from the slow but forceful push forward.  Andrew gagged on the cock pushing inside, shoving into his mouth and past it, into his virgin throat opening him wide up.  It was impossible to explain, for he had never tried to swallow anything this larger at all.  It was somewhere along the lines of having someone shove a tree trunk down his throat.  Andrew wailed along the shaft of Monica’s massive pole.  The sound gurgled and stuffed as Monica kept pushing as she hissed in pleasure.  Andrew’s throat was sore from still being split open by Monica when she suddenly punched into something firm and holding, it was Andrew’s stomach.  The enormous member slammed and pushed into what felt like his gut, but if they were talking human anatomy it would have been his cervix.

 

Andrew felt like he was going to throw up at the force of someone slamming into his stomach from the inside.  His throat clenched around the hard object stuffing it, causing everyone to make their own noises of pleasure.  Monica from the feeling of squeezing and wrapping around her newly found penis, and Ashely from what could only be pleasure of his newly developed organ between his legs.  The only one not enjoying themselves was Andrew as he felt the semi truck like penis start to go in reverse, yanking and tugging on his insides.  Pulling his throat with the widen tip of Monica’s massive dick.  Andrew felt his gaping mouth building up with saliva or juices as it tried to lubricate his sore mouth and lips from the intrusive object.  His throat already closing up where the head of the penis was pulling out from, almost all the way out of his mouth-

 

Monica grunted and slapped her hips into Ashely slamming her cock all the way back down Andrew’s throat.  Sending a painful burning and stretching sensation from the rubbing and all the walls that were widen by the blow.  The gagging from his throat being fucked like this, caused sputtering liquid to gush around the dick occupying the space.  Andrew groaned, coughed, and chocked on the massive cock slowly sliding out.  The inexperienced Monica not knowing what she was doing stabbed forward halfway pulling out.  The random jerking motion hitting a nerve in Andrew making him sputter and gag more than before.  

 

“Fuck,” Ashely panted.

 

“Y-yea… fuck,” Monica moaned with Ashely as they both were trying to get accustomed to the new sensations they were feeling.

 

Meanwhile all Andrew could do was scream his own words around the bludgeoning log, “FUUUUUUUCK!” 

 

It wasn’t till Ashely started to make his own sounds of delighted pleasure with each thrust did Andrew start to grow more accustomed to the smashing he was taking.  In fact it wasn’t so bad…?  NO!  No he was being fucked, of course he hated it!  Andrew was so confused as he felt Monica’s pace picking up after getting the grove of things.  The sounds of Andrew chocking and gagging increased along with the wet sloppy sounds of juices flowing and popping out his mouth splattering the two couple fucking.

 

“A-ash...what- I feel….mmmm,” Monica moaned in confusion.

 

“You’re,” Ashely gasped before continuing, “Cumming?”

 

Andrew’s eyes nearly popped at the words.  She was what?!

 

“I think,” Monica said nervously but excited at the same time.

 

Andrew again screamed around the dick still shoved in his mouth.  Ashely wouldn’t risk getting creampied, right?  Was that even a thing?!  NONE OF THIS MADE SENSE!!

 

If being creampied was a problem to be concerned about, Ashley didn’t speak up, instead Andrew felt his mouth and throat quiver at the words that followed up Monica’s response.  “Do it!”

 

Ashely’s demand for Monica to cum was frightening as it seemed Monica took it to heart.  She pushed in harder and humped faster into Andrew’s mouth and face.  Clapping and pounding away quicker and fiercer than he thought the delicate girl could do.  The sounds of everyone making pleased sounds in the room numbed Andrew’s mind.  He was just the poor soul that was stuck between it all.

 

Andrew felt something at the last moment.  It might have been the bucking of Ashely or Monica, but the movement rearranged thing just enough that Monica bumped into a new spot in Andrew’s throat.  It felt like his uvula.  The immediate touching and rubbing of this point made Ashely let out a shrilled gasp as Andrew’s gag reflexes went into overdrive.  He tried to puke up his insides as they spasmed and clammed down, trying to swallow or push out whatever was stuck in his gaping mouth.  Monica took this time to push deeper and spasm her own orgasm.  Spewing her hot thick chunky fresh woman seed into Andrew.  Her sticky milk clung to his stomach lining as she spewed her gallon or two of hot cock cum into him.  Trying to breath and not died from the enormous python still jammed in his throat, Andrew shook violently.  His body wanting to eject the contents in it, but sadly Monica was too large to budge an inch.  She continued to deposit her load inside Andrew as he slowly came down from his nearly fatal chocking caused by his gag reflexes.  His throat slowly stop gripping and swallowing as Monica’s penis twitches slowed too.

 

After all the noises and panting slowed down, Andrew watched as Monica pulled back.  Her slong slowly deflating and sagging as it crept out of him.  It popped out of his sopping wet and sore lips with a gentle pop.  A single white tear of cum dripping from the tip reminding him the warm feeling inside him was not just from the vigorous fucking but the aftermath of her fresh surprise inside him.

 

“Best… dream…. Ever,” Monica breathed before moving to the side and flopping on the bed next to Ashely.

 

Andrew listen to Ashely slowing his breathing down as his pants too were coming back down to normal, “That sure was fun… oh…?”

 

Fun wasn’t a word Andrew would use to describe the situation or experience he just went through.  However it was something.  

 

The feeling of hot cum slowly rolling up his throat, or down it, Andrew felt that the injected semen would be coming out soon.  Ashely must have felt it too, cause he was up and heading somewhere.  Andrew was soon walked into a bathroom, plopped down and soon his throat started to flex.

 

“This is weird…” Ashely muttered.

 

Andrew spewed and gagged yet again as droplets of white spunk came dribbling out and dripping down into the water bellow.  Ashely sat there for a bit longer, letting Andrew dry heave or just keep his mouth open enough till he was done throwing up all of Monica’s cum.  A light dab of toilet paper and Ashely was done.  Andrew once again was heading out of the room to another.  

 

Back in the bed room, Ashely climbed into bed, Andrew was presented with the slumbering penis right near his face.  Ashely was laying next to Monica on the bed, face to face or for Andrew, pussy to penis.

 

“You asleep,” Ashely asked.  Monica didn’t reply but by the sound of it, she was.  “Alright… gonna head out, sleep well,” Ashely whispered.  Andrew was expecting to leave, but something weird happened.  Ashely quickly added, “Should probably change us back…”

 

Andrew blinked a few times before next thing he knew he saw the body with the dick attached to it moving.  Confused, it wasn’t till he saw a familiar body attached to the penis that he knew it was Ashely’s naked body.

 

“WHAT?  HEY WHAT’S GOING ON?!”

 

He was still stuck as a vagina, but apparently not attached to Ashely.  Before Andrew could call out he heard Ashely speak as he was pulling up his underwear over his groin that laid by the bed.  Andrew knew he was speaking to him, “Yeah, figured you were enjoying yourself like that more than you were enjoying being my,” Ashely cupped himself in front of Andrew’s view giving it a little tug and shake.  “So, I figured I’d leave you like that.  I’m sure you enjoyed it.  Well I should get out of Monica’s hair,” Ashely snickered as he pulled up his jeans, “Heck… who know’s right?  I might even see you another time.”  Ashely let out a sinister giggle before he pulled his shirt on.

 

Andrew was left there watching the jean clad butt of the most horrible monster he ever knew walk out of the room, before slowly closing the door.  Before he could cry out for the demonic person to come back, Monica shifted in her sleep.  Andrew was pushed down into the bed, muffling his screams for Ashely to come back and fix him.  He was greeted by darkness and silky fabric of the bed.  The sound of soft snoring filling the room while he cried out into the silent bed.  Not knowing what his new life held for him.

 

 

 

 

 

Clair came back early from practice.  When she left she found that Ashely was already gone and Monica was asleep in her room, door closed.  Clair opened the door the dorm room and was going to grab something quick to eat before heading back to track’s evening pratice in a little bit.  Stepping inside she saw Monica siting on the couch with a bag of greasy fries and fast food sitting near her.  It looked like she bought the common natural remedy of a hang over.

 

“Feeling better,” Clair asked coming inside.

 

“… kind of,” Monica replied sounding a little more distant and bashful than before.

 

Clair was look for some food when she noticed Monica offering an extra burger to her.  “Thanks.  So… uh, you sound kind of out of it,” Clair said sitting down and eating with Monica.  “Want to talk about it?”

 

Monica slowly nodded.  “yeah, uh… so I, uh, might have… kissed your brother?”  Monica said sounding more confused than Clair was from hearing that.

 

Clair swallowed her bite and looked at Monica.  “Might have,” Clair asked not sounding frightening or menacingly.  Just as confused as Monica sounded, “What’s a might have?”

 

Monica took a moment as she tried to recall, “Well, it’s all kind of seems like a dream.”

 

“Go on,” Clair offered.

 

Monica nodded, “Well… I think I kissed him, on the couch.”

 

“Don’t need the details,” Clair cut in not trying to imagine it at all.  “Brother and all… just curious as to the maybe part.”

 

Monica blushed, “R-right… well… so kissed and… went to my room…”

 

Clair paused her eating, “Did you guys…” She gave her a look trying to see if her roommate and brother did the nasty.

 

Monica went on, “So… on the bed… kissing… and stuff.”

 

“Stuff?”

 

Monica nodded, “Yeah… hand stuff.  Touching… you know,” Monica said meekly

 

Clair sighed, “Sounds like more than just kissing.”

 

Monica inhaled and spoke the next part.  “Than I grew a penis… and fucked your brother in his...p-p-pussy,” She blurted out looking bright red before covering her face.

 

Clair paused mid bite.  “HUH?”

 

“I think I dreamt of fucking your brother, with my own … THING.  What I’m trying to say is I don’t know where the dream started.  So I MIGHT have kissed your brother,” Monica told Clair sounding confused.

 

“...and than you fucked him with your dick?”  Clair was grinning as she asked teasingly.

 

Monica groaned, “I drank too much!  I don’t remember when I went to bed, or when Ashely left or what we even did.  Does that dream make me weird,” Monica asked Clair sincerely.

 

Clair thought about it before shrugging, “I don’t know.  I mean I’ve had some weird dreams before.  Not like that but, you know like turned into a dog or some shit.  I’ll just say your curious about it.  Nothing wrong with that.  But I will say this,” Clair told Monica.  “If you want to date my brother and all, that’s fine.  Just promise me this,” Clair asked.

 

“What’s that?”  Monica remarked at the sudden approval from Clair.

 

Clair pointed at Monica’s crotch, “Just make sure to keep it in your pants while I’m around.”  Clair giving Monica a smirk at her joke reference to her dream.

 

Monica groaned and rolled her eyes at the horrible joke and possible mistake for revealing her dream to her, “Oh my god…”