- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

you can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP



Kyle looked at his best friend, Heather, as she ate her food. She seemed a lot more at ease than Kyle was while they ate their lunch. “Have you not noticed how everyone is missing?”


Heather was mid bite of her grilled cheese sandwich and lifted an eyebrow at the question. She glanced around the pretty empty lunch room and than back at Kyle. “Uhh, cause it’s still break,” She replied with a very obvious answer before she went back to eating.


Kyle felt most of the air leave his sails, thanks to her retort to his very serious question and concern. “No, I mean, yes it’s break, but I mean…” Kyle tried not to get upset at the issue at hand. “I mean,” Kyle leaned in as if to hide his voice from anyone eavesdropping on him… although the nearest person was five tables away and had their headphones in. “All the missing people…”


Heather gave Kyle a look of confusion, “Missing people? What are you talking about? Kyle this better not be some crack pot conspiracy theory like that,” She started to snap her fingers a few times to help jog her memory. “That Illumination thing.”


Kyle felt his his shoulders droop at her disbelief in him, “Illuminati… and they exist… but no, I’m being serious right now.” Kyle went on, but it was clear that she wasn’t listening all that much. She was putting more interest in her sandwich. “Seriously, Heather, have you seen or heard from William?”


Heather paused mid bite as she thought about it. “Since the start of school? I… I don’t think so,” Heather replied trying to really thinking about it. She frowned as she chewed another bite before swallowing, “What did happen to him?”


“That’s my point,” Kyle moved closer to the table, “I don’t know! He comes back from some get together with his buddy, talks about a girlfriend, and than, poof! I don’t hear from him all semester.”


Heather shrugged as she sipped some fresh juice from her cup, “Maybe he transferred? Or probably just dropped out. I don’t know. People drop out all the time.”


“Than why can’t I call him,” Kyle pointed out.


Heather let out a tired sigh, “I don’t know, new number?” Heather offered, “Maybe he lost his phone or worse,” Heather started to wave her hands in a spooky fashion, “He’s blocking yoooooou. Come on Kyle, you’re over thinking this more than your finals.”


Kyle squinted at Heather who clearly wasn’t taking this as serious as he was. “It’s not just William,” Kyle protested, “There was this one person at the gym, a regular, got in a fight with the football team.” Kyle told Heather, pausing till her sipping was done, “He hasn’t come back afterwords. Rumor has it the football team found him after his work out and,” Kyle drew a line with his finger across his throat, “They took him out.”


Heather coughed on her drink, “You think the football team killed someone? And wait wait,” Heather blurted out keeping Kyle from correcting her, “Let me guess, you think they’re behind William’s,” She did quotes with her fingers, “Disappearance?”


“… Well there’s more,” Kyle protested seeing that he was losing Heather’s attention. “There’s been plenty of other people like William, just vanishing. They don’t show up to class and-”


Heather let out an exasperated sigh as she empty her drink, “IT’S COLLEGE,” She explained. “You can skip class silly. There’s no rules saying you have to show up? Hell, I skipped like three weeks of psychology, and than dropped the course. I’m sure there’s people in that class, who I didn’t tell I was leaving, they probably thought I vanished. That doesn’t mean I’m dead. Kyle, seriously, you need to stop watching those murder mystery shows.”


Kyle wanted to protest more, he needed Heather to understand this wasn’t all just him reaching. He had read so many forms about the vanishing of students on campus and friends who just don’t come back from a party or from break. How there’s some kind of murderer or crazy monster hiding on campus. Kyle wasn’t dumb enough to believe there was a werewolf among the students and teachers, but he did believe there was some kind of predator stalking the campus. He just didn’t know how to make anyone believe him. He didn’t have any actual evidence, and most people were like Heather. Blind to the truth.


“Heather, I’m being serious,” Kyle told her with worry in his voice. “I… I have proof, sort of,” Kyle explained.


Heather looked less than amused, “Sure you do. Is this actual proof, or like a hearsay or another rumor?”


Kyle realized Heather wasn’t buying any of this, “You can’t honestly tell me you haven't noticed someone disappear without telling you or like, I don’t know, something strange happen on campus?”


Heather shrugged as she started to stand up with her empty platter, “Not really. I mean maybe like a student and teacher relationship, or like someone coming out with their sexuality.” Kyle got up to follow after Heather as they both started to leave the cafeteria, “But none of this psycho murder mystery mumbo jumbo crap. If something bad was happening, campus security would be all over it, and considering I haven’t seen a SWAT team or FBI agents on campus,” Heather gave Kyle a bland look, “I’m guessing everything isn’t as bad as you think.”


Kyle wanted to argue, to keep talking about this, but Heather made a good point. If the rumors and stories were true of people missing, than there would be a big investigation. This did seem to be a big flaw in his theory. “I… I guess you’re right,” Kyle admitted.


“Now stop looking up stupid myths and dumb rumors. Maybe you should spend more time focusing on your major?”


Kyle groaned and rolled his eyes at Heather who brought up some personal stuff that she knew he was struggling with, “I still have time.”


“Classes start Monday, that’s less than a week away. Might want to think about what you want to do,” Heather offered.


“I guess,” Kyle muttered. He clearly didn’t want to think about it. Kyle switched topics as they headed out of the cafeteria to meet their friends. “So did you know the Russian mafia is paying off the US president to help push their agenda to destabilize the Russian economy so they can over throw Putin?”


Heather let out another tired sigh, “No… no I didn’t.”


Kyle started to smile as he went into detail of the next conspiracy theory he stumbled across the other day.





Kyle and Heather were heading back from an uneventful dinner. Not much happened the rest of the day, and it wasn’t long before they decided to meet up to eat some dinner. As normal as the meal was, Kyle did bring up a few more “conspiracy theories” he learned about online. Still Heather didn’t seem too thrilled to hear about them. After the usual hour or so of eating in the cafeteria, Heather and Kyle left. They traveled the path through campus and back to one of the many on campus housing. Unfortunately the campus was pretty large and it would take a good twenty minutes to walk back at the very least.


Heather pointed to a common public bathroom splitting off the path, “I got to use the bathroom.”


“You didn’t go before we left,” Kyle asked with a little annoyance.


Heather gave him as much attitude, “I didn’t have to go till now. I was too busy listening to why the earth is flat-”


“I didn’t say it was flat!” Kyle protested as he went on, “I was telling you WHY the government wants people to THINK it’s flat.”


Heather just rolled her eyes, “Whatever. Just give me a minute or two.”


Kyle just shrugged and found a bench to sit down on, while Heather headed into the woman’s side of the bathroom. Sitting there under the light of a nearby street lamp lit up the area, Kyle pulled out his phone and started to dig around the popular posting website for more conspiracy theories. As he was scrolling he heard someone approaching, Kyle glanced up and watched someone he never even seen before on campus sauntering toward him all by themselves. Kyle didn’t know who it was, but felt a sense of unease at how carefree they were walking around at dark. Sure there was campus security and emergency alarms within reach, but they looked too unworried. Like nothing could or would frighten them. Kyle took a few more moments to watch the figure coming closer before he averted his eyes from the unknown person.


“Hi, how’s it going,” came a cheerful voice as the figured approached.


Kyle looked up again and noticed, now that they were closer, the stranger as male. If the person was any further away, Kyle might have mistaken them as a female. To Kyle’s credit if he didn’t take the extra second or two to notice, even this close he could easily say the wrong pronoun. “Uh… hi?”


“Nice night,” He announced still swaying closer. Kyle wasn’t sure why he was talking to him, or why a male had so much pep in his step, especially at this time of night. Maybe they were high or something.


Not wanting to really get into a conversation, Kyle just shrugged, “Yeah I guess.”


Just as the stranger was about to walk up to Kyle, Heather came out of the bathroom. The stranger turned toward Heather and let out a squeal that Kyle wasn’t not expecting, “HEATHER?!”


Heather squinted and peered toward the stranger before gasping, “Ashely?”


Kyle watched as Ashely rushed toward Heather and grasped her hands, “Oh my god, it’s been freaking forever. Like I haven’t seen you since … what fourth grade?!”


“Uh, yeah,” Heather said sounding just as shocked as Kyle was. “Wow… uh, well, uh how’s it going?” Heather asked sounding a little put off at the new person. It seemed like he was the last person Heather expected to run into.


“Oh, my, God… we have so much to talk about,” Ashely responded excitedly as he started to converse with Heather near the public bathroom. Kyle shrugged, just happy not having to deal with the hyper active stranger and went back to his phone. He didn’t hear much from the distance as Heather and Ashely caught up and talked to each other. Kyle looked at the time on his phone and didn’t have much to do later. He could wait for Heather to finish saying hi and catching up.


It wasn’t till the tenth combined laugh of Ashely and Heather that Kyle started to get annoyed. It had been well past twenty minutes and surely they had to be running out of things to talk about. At least for the very least they could head back and chat up on the way back to his dorm. However neither Ashely or Heather looked to be moving from their little get together. Kyle didn’t want to interrupt them but he was getting bored waiting there for them to finish up. After yet another burst of giggles and laughs from the two, Kyle had enough. He got up and walked over, “Hey Heather, maybe we should start heading back?”


“Aww, do you have to,” Ashley asked sounding depressed at the news. “We haven’t talked in ages and like are totally catching up.”


Kyle for some reason felt a nerve being touched at the way he was being pushed out of this conversation. He just hopped Heather understood where he was coming from. Heck how couldn’t she, he had been waiting for a while and hadn’t butted in till now. However when Heather looked back at Kyle, she gave him a half warm smile, “Why don’t you head back. I’ll catch up with you later tonight or tomorrow.”


Kyle felt stunned, “You serious? Like, I thought-”


Ashely quickly cut him off, “If I’m cutting into something, I can just go,” He offered sounding sincere.


“No no, it’s fine,” Heather said waving it off, “Kyle will probably just look up some weird conspiracy thing or murder that happened God knows how long ago.”


Kyle didn’t know why but the way Heather replied, it made him sound silly or her being embarrassed of him. Kyle gave Heather a look, but she ignored it. Disgusted at the way she was treating him, Kyle just rolled his eyes and shook his head as he went off. He headed past the light from the street lamp, feeling annoyed upset. The last thing he heard before the night filled his hearing, was Ashely wishing him a good night.




Kyle sat at the cafeteria table waiting for Heather to show up. It had been over a half an hour since they usually met up for lunch. She never texted him back last night and this morning was the same. Kyle sat there picking at his burger and fries waiting for the little sassy girl to show up. However after looking at each student that walked into the nearly empty cafeteria, Kyle started to grow worried. None of the new comers were his friend. She was nowhere to be found. It wasn’t long before even the ones who arrived after Kyle were starting to leave, and Heather had yet to message or show up. Kyle’s food was starting to grow cold from how long he was waiting and finally he started to eat. The chilled fries and cold burger reminded him of his lack of friend. Each bite was a solid reminder to him of something was wrong. Heather wasn’t there and she never missed an evening meal with Kyle. It would have taken a serious injury for Heather to skip out like this. So unless she fell down a hole or broke her legs last night, she should have been sitting across from Kyle. The blank unoccupied seat was a grime reminder to Kyle that something was beyond up. Heather was missing.





Kyle knocked on Heather’s door and got no response. This was the fifth if not more knock on her door and he didn’t hear a single sound. She wasn’t home. The horrible feeling in Kyle’s gut churned and rolled, as he imagined Heather lying in a ditch. No… she wasn’t dumb enough to get her self killed like that. Kyle had to think harder of where she might be. Wondering where or even if she came back, Kyle went to look for the resident assistant of the dorm. Heather might have come back earlier and left before Kyle came over. Usually the RA of the dorm was perceptive on who came back late, just in case something happened. Ina, took her job serious and made sure to keep tabs on all the stragglers that came back to the dorm. If there was anyone that would know when Heather got back or left it would be her.


Kyle headed to the first floor and knocked on Ina’s door. There was no answer. Kyle was starting to worry even more, until he saw a note on Ina’s door. He quickly read it and found to his horror that Ina had actually left for the week. The note left instructions on any resident that wanted to stay in the dorm next year to submit their papers under her door or with campus housing. Kyle let out an annoyed sigh as it turned out that Ina wasn’t as reliable as he thought she would be. Annoyed that Ina wasn’t going to be able to help him, Kyle walked away and tried to think of retracing her steps last night.


They both ate food last night like any other time. Than on their way back she went to the bathroom. Than they meet, oh shit what was his name? Kyle frowned and started to tap his head with his finger to get the information out. It was something simple. A common name and everything, but more importantly he remember what person looked like. His hair and body figure. The clothing was something Kyle wouldn’t have expected a guy to wear. It wasn’t something a lot of men could pull off, but this person could. “What was his name,” Kyle muttered as he walked through campus trying to recall the name.


Kyle glanced around at the few passer-byes, half expecting to spot either Heather or that random stranger from last night. Damn, he really needed to remember his name it was like… something with an A-


“ASH!” The name being called out was coming from far off, as an athletic looking student half jogged after someone entering a building. Kyle immediately remembered the name. ASHELY! Wait, was she calling after him? Kyle felt his body moving after the jogging girl who he hoped was the calling out to the person from last night. Kyle wasn’t sure what he was expecting, or what he was going to say. Probably something like do you know where Heather is?


Kyle was already entering the building, trying to follow after the jogger. He wasn’t sure what he was expecting to happen. However when he came to the double glass doors and spotted the woman talking to the very person he was looking for, Kyle panicked. That was him! Kyle suddenly pulled away from the glass door and hid himself along building’s outside wall. He slowly peeked around the corner and saw that smiling face laughing with the girl about something. They were acting so carefree and happy, like they were buddies or siblings. Kyle looked around, but didn’t see any sign of Heather with them.


Kyle couldn’t help but ask himself, “What are you doing?” He was hiding… but why? He had this feeling, a bad one. Like something bad happened. Was this Ashely, harmless looking boy, behind Heather’s absence? What if it’s not just Heather?!


Kyle’s brain started to work as it tried to put mysterious events on campus together and connect them to Ashely. He needed more proof. Still peeking in on the two, they started to walk toward the glass doors. Kyle quickly hid around the corner as he felt like a spy. He had his suspect, he just needed to catch him or at the very least follow him back to his place. Maybe then he can find Heather or some kind of proof.


Than what….


Kyle ignored the question. He would worry about that later. He just had this sensation, like something was off with Ashely. He didn’t know what or how, it just was this weird feeling about him. Watching the two walk off, Kyle started to follow at a good distance. He made sure to stay far enough back, just enough to make out the shirt colors of the two walking together. It wasn’t like Kyle was a professional investigator so he didn’t know what the heck he was doing. All he knew was that he had to follow after them.


It would have been a problem if they were going anywhere else other than back to a dorm. Luckily Kyle noticed that they were heading back to one of the boy dorms on campus. It kind of made sense since campus was still closed till start of the semester next week. Trying not to lose them Ashely and the woman walked up a flight of stairs to reach whatever floor he lived on. Kyle headed up as quickly as he could, without making too much noise, and found that they vanished off the steps. Peeking around the corner of the stair well, he watched the last door down the long walk way starting to swing shut.


He had found where Ashely lived.





Kyle was in a cold sweat as he stood outside campus security. It had been two days since Heather vanished and it seemed he was the only one that knew anything about it. Some brushed it off as going back to parents for the week, or something else just as stupid. Kyle was the only one that seemed to find it odd she wasn’t in her apartment. Worse, was that he had been following Ashely more and more. There was one day he was tempted to try and enter or break into Ashely’s dorm. Just to find some clues or see if he had Heather tied up or something crazy. However Kyle never got the nerve to do such a thing. He was too frightened. Instead he continued to gather more information on Ashely, which turned out to not be a lot. He seemed to know a lot of people, or was just a very cheerful and happy person. A warm welcoming individual that almost seemed too carefree. Almost like he had a secret or two to hide.


All his worry had lead him back to here, at the campus security. He had placed an anonymous note about a possible kidnapping the first day, but there was no follow up. So, Kyle had to get more extreme.


“Officer!” Kyle quickly announced getting two police officers in the room’s attention. “I need help!”


Both of them got up to help assist, leaving the third in the office to answer the phones or possible alarms on campus.


The taller of the cops spoke first, “What’s wrong?”


“My friend,” Kyle told them. “She’s been…” He didn’t want to say kidnapped but how else was he going to get their help. “I think she’s been kidnapped,” Kyle explained to the officers.


“Kidnapped,” the less tall officer repeated sounding a little confused, “You saw her get kidnapped?”


Kyle knew he shouldn’t have but he nodded, “Yeah. He took her into his dorm room. I haven’t heard from her for a few days! You have to help her,” Kyle frantically told the cops. His manic voice help sell the situation. Kyle could see both officers were skeptical about the information but as sworn peace keepers, they had a job to look into any issues on campus. Someone claiming a kidnapping occurred warranted such a job.


“Where was she last seen,” one of them ask.


“I’ll show you,” Kyle explained leading the way.





Kyle stood at the door. It looked just like any other door to the dorm, but he swore he could feel something wrong about it. It felt off, for some reason. Kyle was about to knock but couldn’t get himself to move his hand. That was until one of the cops larger hand reached past him and hit the door with a solid repetitive thumping. The sound echoing through what sounded like an empty apartment. A feeling in Kyle told him that it might be best if the room was empty…


The sound of that person’s voice a few night ago, came calling out somewhere deeper in the room, “Coooooming.” Each second Kyle and the security guards waited, felt like forever as he could barely hear the soft footsteps approaching. The door swung open easily revealing a more calm and cheerfully looking person than Kyle was expecting. If Kyle opened a door and was greeted by two intimidating police officers like this, he wasn’t sure if he could stay so innocent looking as Ashely was. Ashely was simply smiling like some friends had just come to visit. In fact, even his dress wear was telling a similar story. Not even changed from what must have been a gym work out, slim biker shorts and a dark tight fitting shirt. Smiling, Ashely greeted them, “Hi!”


If Kyle didn’t know better he would have assumed this was the wrong place. Ashely looked way to innocent to have done anything wrong. All of it would have distracted Kyle if he didn’t recall Ashely being the last one with Heather the other night. Before Kyle could put out his accusations the taller cop spoke up, “Sorry to disturb you.”


Ashely waved off the apology as if this was normal, “It’s fine… what’s going on?”


The other cop inserted himself into the conversation, “There was a report of someone missing-”


Ashely gasped in shock, “Someone missing?! That’s horrible!”


After the quick interruption the police man went back on his explanation, “There was word that they were last seen here, we were wondering if-”


Ashely cut in once again, “You want to look around? Well of course, come in! Anything to help,” Ahsely told them as he step to the side without more of a protest, swinging the door open wider for them to enter.


Kyle watched Ashely smile at each of them as they entered. Kyle was the last one to come in and Ashely’s eyes glimmered as he continued to watch him enter the dorm room. A weird chill tickled at the back of his neck, this wasn’t going anything like he imagined it would. He was expecting more of a protest, some kind of fearful look, or some unsuspecting reaction. Not this friendly and inviting encounter. As soon as Kyle entered the dorm room, Ashely shut the door. Kyle heard the clicking of the door and couldn’t help glance back at the smiling boy shutting the door with them inside.


The shorter cop spoke out, “Sorry about this. This shouldn’t take too long.”


“Nonsense, your just doing your job,” Ashely beamed toward both cops. “I’m sorry for being so,” Ashely gestured to his look, “Dirty. Wasn’t expecting, guest, so soon.”


Kyle looked over at Ashely and caught him giving him a smirk before turning his attention toward the two cops. “So, do I need to walk you around or …” Ashely laughed, “not gonna lie this is a first for me!”


As Ashely chatted with the campus security, Kyle couldn’t help but feel like something was off. It just felt so weird, and unusual. He just seemed too chipper and excited with two cops in his dorm. However Ashely never betrayed that hospitable aura around him. Offering water or snacks to help. Kyle had to stop from snapping and shouting his accusations at Ashely’s calm and smiling demeanor.


The search started on one side of the apartment, bringing nothing up as the cops glanced at the empty rooms. They made their way over to the other side of the dorm, still not finding anything in the open room belong to Ashely’s room mates. All the while, Ashely was smiling and being the most gracious of host for everyone. However, Kyle felt most of Ashely’s smiles and grins were beamed toward him more than the cops. Finally they came the last room, Ashely’s door was closed.


“And this is my room,” Ashely announced, first time hesitant. “I’m gonna be honest,” Ashely spoke sheepishly, “It’s kind of a mess. Wasn’t expecting guest, so please,” Ashely flinched as he closed his eyes, “Don’t judge.”


Before Kyle could tell him to hurry up, Ashely opened the door. Kyle was the first one to look surprised at the room. It looked relatively clean to him, Kyle’s room was worse than this. Most of the room was neat, there was a set of Ashely’s clothes piled up on the ground near his bed. The sheets to the bed were slightly messy from whenever he woke up, and his desk had a pile of simple things scatter across it. Nothing that showed any signs of a struggle or would be considered criminal.


Kyle watched the two cops walk in after him, obviously looking around for any clues that might be used against Ashely. Kyle quickly looked around for something that belong to heather-


He saw something!


“What’s that on your bed,” Kyle quickly shouted pointing to something under the sheets. He saw something that sparked reminisce of Heather. It looked like the clothes she was wearing the night before!


The smile on Ashley’s face soon vanished as he looked worried, “Oh that’s-”


Kyel didn’t let Ashely explain as he ripped the blanket off. He looked down. It was a body pillow. What caught his attention was the cover of the pillow. It looked like a life size version of Heather. The cover had a pillow sized Heather on it. The pillow case wasn’t very new, there were some splotches on it. Kyle tried not to look at the dried marks of droll on the top part of the pillow. The spots near the hip area that were evident of someone having a few too many happy thoughts about her. “What the hell is this?!” Kyle asked pointing to the pillow.


“A pillow,” Ashley told him plainly.


“It looks like Heather!” Kyle turned to the cops and acted like this was enough proof, “He’s got a body pillow of Heather…”


“Look kid,” The taller cop said to Kyle, “Sure that’s… no offense,” the cop said turning to Ashely who just nodded in understanding, “Odd… maybe creepy to some, but that’s not a crime.”


“I found something,” Announced the other cop, “It’s under the bed,” The shorter cop told everyone.


Kyle jerked his head back to Ashely and noticed how flustered he looked. He looked afraid and panicked.


“OH! NO WAIT!” He quickly blurted out.


It was too late, the cop reached under the bed and started to pull something out. Kyle heart was racing. He didn’t know what it was but hopefully it was something to pin on Ashely or help find Heather’s location. The shorter cop slowly stood up with his hand pinching a slightly long wobbly purple object. It was at least a good seven or eight inches and there was a slight thin film on one end. The cop holding it looked disgusted at the sex toy before he looked at Ashely, the owner of the dildo that was found from under the bed.


Ashely looking beet red, “… I told you! I wasn’t expecting guest,” Ahsley tried not to look too embarrassed of having his sex toy exposed to everyone in the room. Ashely pointed to a drawer as he muttered, “...you could put it with the r-rest if you want.” The taller cop pulled open the dresser to reveal more sexual toys that only made Ashely look more uncomfortable from the exposer.


The cop holding the dildo, looked less than thrilled at the discovery, dropped it on the bed before wiping his fingers on his pants. “There’s nothing here.” It was clear that both cops were on the same assumption as they checked the room for anything that might have given them reasonable cause.


“Wh-what,” Kyle stuttered as the two police officers started to head out of the room. “But the pillow, that has to prove something,” Kyle protested. Both cops stopped outside of the bedroom and looked back at Kyle and gave him a disappointed look.


“Kid, don’t make a false report again, otherwise you’ll end up being charged for misleading the authorities.” Kyle couldn’t believe what he was hearing. This was insane. How was he the only one that found this suspicious? Still neither of the police officers seemed the least bit concerned, “Sorry for the intrusion,” They apologized to Ashely who was still acting very chill for having his privacy invaded.


“Don’t worry about it officers. You’re just doing your job. Here, let me get the door for you two,” Ashely turned toward Kyle. The look on Ashely’s face was a grin or maybe a sneer, one that a cocky child might have after getting off with doing something wrong, “Don’t go anywhere.” Ashely gave a shocking wink to Kyle.


Those words froze Kyle in place as his legs refused to move an inch. Kyle felt panic well up as he watched Ashely and the two cops walk out of the room, leaving him behind unmoving. Neither of the cops questioned why Kyle couldn’t move or even bothered escorting him out with them. They just casually headed away. What was even more frightening was how glued Kyle was in his spot. His legs were locked in place and no amount of struggling helped, “He-hey! HEY!” Kyle shouted, but no one replied.


“Bye officers,” Ashely called out with sincerity in his voice, “Have a great day!”


Kyle’s panic welled up in him as he heard the door shut and the slow sounds of footsteps approaching the room. Ashely slipped into view standing in the doorway with his hands on his hips, slightly cocked as he tilted his head at Kyle. Ashely let out a disappointed sigh, “Really?” Ashely huffed in annoyance. His mood and tone completely contrasting how he acted not too long ago. Kyle watched as Ashley went on still standing there expelling a grand sense of control over this insane situation, “You went to the cops? Boooooriiiiiing.” Ashely let out another disappointing scoff, “Like really? That’s so cliche…” Ashely pouted, “And here I thought you were waiting a few days to like, I don’t know sneak in or something? Now that!” Ashley laughed, “Would have been something! Yeah? Like, you totally trying to break in, looking for Heather, now that would have been fun.” Ashely let out a wanting sigh. “But noooo, had to be a rat and snitch to the cops.” The look of disgust appeared on Ashely’s face again for a moment but he shrugged, “All well, whatever.”


Kyle didn’t understand what he was hearing. He still couldn’t move and panic was starting to overcome him. “What the fuck are you talking about?!”


Ashely causally sauntered into the bed room, only pausing to use his hip to push the door slowly closed with a bump. “I’m talking about you silly. I mean,” Ashely did a slow turn around in his room, “Who else would I be talking to?” Ashely let out a delighted laugh. “I can already tell that I’m gonna like you! You seem so feisty…”


Kyle gave his legs one last order to run but it was like he was completely paralyzed. There wasn’t so much as a twitch from his toes. Kyle could only watch as Ashely made his way over to his bed. He effortlessly sat on the side of his bed before pointing toward his desk chair, “You can sit.” Kyle finally felt his legs move, but he could only make his way toward the desk.


Kyle tried to move away from the chair but couldn’t, “Wh...what’s going on, why can’t-”


Ashely’s annoyed voice cutting him off, “Why can’t I move…” Ashely grumbled before muttering, “Why is that always the first question?” Rolling his eyes Ashely went on, “Because I said so. Now sit down before I change my mind about you.”


Kyle found he wasn’t being forced to sit, he just couldn’t do anything other than not move or to take a seat. Figuring that he rather not find out what Ashely changing his mind meant, Kyle took the seat before watching Ashely get more comfortable on his bed. He pulled his legs up so now he had them tucked in his lap, crossed legged and grinning at Kyle. Kyle could feel Ashely’s eyes dance up and down his body as if he was examining him. It wasn’t like looking at his skin tone or his clothes, it was deeper, almost as if he was seeing his soul or his true self. He felt so exposed as Ashely grin grew. Finally Ashely nodded, “Yup… you’ll do.”


Before Kyle could ask what he meant Ashely went on, “Well, I guess I could answer some questions but,” Ashely held one finger up to warn him, “I’m not a very patient person, especially,” Ashley laughed, “When I’m bored. So you better ask the important questions…” Ashely paused for a moment before letting out a soft chuckle, “Or ask some veeeerry interesting questions,” There was a grin that told Kyle that these “interesting” questions had to be rare for Ashely to hear.


Kyle’s mind was racing but if what Ashely told him was true about his patients with questions, than he had one that was most importation to him, “Where’s Heather?”


Ashely scoffed, “And here I thought you already knew…” Ashely leaned over to the side and picked up the body pillow. He pulled it close to himself sitting in his lap and leaning up on his chest and in his arms as he held it like a stuffed animal, “She’s been here the whole time. Say hi Heather…”


Kyle frowned as he watched Ashely smile slowly grow in silence. “… she’s the pillow?” A chilling fact slowly growing in Kyle’s gut.


Ashely snorted, “Oh right… sorry, I forget about this sometimes,” Ashely laughed before giving a cute winking at Kyle.


All of a sudden Kyle could hear Heather’s voice. “OH MY GOD HELP! HELP ME!! KYLE!!!”


“Heather?!” Kyle would have stood up if he could but he was glued to his seat as he continued to hear Heater’s voice fill the room with her panicked words crying out for him to save her.


“Yup,” Ashely answer as he gave Heather a nice little hug pulling her pillowy body toward him in a nice squeeze. Kyle could hear Heather’s words starting to grow faint and gasping heard as Ashely was squeezing what had to be the breath right out of her, “She my little snuggle buddy! It was just so lonely here by myself. So I just had to have someone sleeping in my bed with me,” Ashely told Kyle. Kyle watched as Ashely wiggled his body closer and closer into the crumpling pillow, the picture of Heather on the front, the smile slowly fading into a startled and panicked look. Her face turning red.


“S-stop you’re hurting her!” Kyle protested.


Ashley just giggled as he held Heather tighter, wrapping his arms and now his legs around the pillow. “So fluffy…” Ashely slowly let up and Heather’s fluffy pillow body started to return back to it’s former shape.


Kyle listen to Heather coughing and gasping for air. After a few moments he heard Heather sob, “I.. I can smell his sweet! Oh god, I can taste it too!!”


Ashely’s grin only grew behind Heather’s new body as he watched Kyle’s reaction. Kyle could see that Ashely was enjoying this. Maybe it was Heather’s sobbing and begging or the horrified look on Kyle’s face, but this was what Ashely wanted. Kyle figured he should ask the next question, “What do you want?”


Ashely shrugged, “It can get sooooo boring around here sometimes.” Ashely returned to slowly compressing Heather back into his lap and body getting another panic gasp from her. “I’m just looking for some playthings is all.” Ashely slowly buried his head into the back of the Heather pillow and inhaled. Kyle could hear Heather’s muffled screams for it to stop, just as Ashely exhaled the delighted smell. “You haven’t changed much Heather, you still smell like you do from back in middle school,” Ashely let out a giddy sound, “Brings back so many memories.” Heather couldn’t do anything but groan in disgust.


Kyle watched as Ashely relaxed his python like grip on the pillow letting Heather breath again. Not sure how any of this was possible, Kyle asked, “How are you doing this? How did you turn Heather into a pillow, keep me from moving… all of this.”


Ashely let out a bored sound as he tossed Heather out of his lap and back on the bed next to him, “I wanted it to happen, so it did.”


If what he said was true, than did that make Ashely-


“A God,” Ashely finished for him, almost as if he knew what he was thinking, or heard it. “Mmm, maybe, I don’t know. Don’t really care,” Ashely told Kyle as he stood up off the bed. “Anyway I think I’m done answering questions. So I guess I should tell you what I want.” Ashely walked over to the now bewildered Kyle, “Phone.” Ashely ordered in a command. Kyle found his hand could move now toward his pocket. Reaching into his pocket, Kyle pulled out his phone and handed it to Ashely. Picking up the phone, Ahsley woke it up, and sent a text. Suddenly Kyle heard the phone on Ashley’s night stand vibrate. Handing the phone back to Kyle Ashely told him, “There, now I have your number.”


“My number? What for?” Kyle asked unsure what Ashely had in mind.


Ashely just smirked and gave him another wink, “You’ll find out. Now, if you excuse me, I WAS gonna shower after my little work out. Than some people showed up uninvited, and now I’m feeling like taking a little nap.”


Kyle felt his body able to get out of the chair now. He slowly stood up still coming to terms with what had transpired in less than ten minutes. However, what happened next was just as insane and hard to grasp. Ashely started to disrobe himself. There wasn’t a hint of shame or embarrassment as Ashely tugged his shirt off exposing his upper body to Kyle. Just as Kyle was going to ask what he was doing, Ashely grabbed his booty shorts and tugged them down. Exposing his nude, and apparently commando going self, in front of Kyle.


“WHAT?!” Kyle looked away as the not even bashful Ashely stood there flashing him his naked body.


“Hmm?” Ashely didn’t seem to understand for a moment before he went on, “Oh, I sleep best in the nude.” Kyle couldn’t help but turn red as Ashely continued to stand there freely exposed. “You can go,” Ashely told him before pausing for a moment and grinned a mischievous smirk, “Unless you want to join me?”


“i-uh, I’m going,” Kyle quickly sputtered as he headed out the door still trying to process what happened and what was going on.


The last thing Kyle heard before running out the dorm room was Heather’s screams for him to come back, and Ashely giggling before calling out, “I’ll see you soon!”




Heather felt her screams for Kyle to save her vibrate through her body, as her best friend bolted out of the bedroom faster than a bullet fired from a gun. He never even looked back or hesitated as he left her with this fucking freak!


Once the door was slammed shut to the dorm, the nude Ashely turned toward Heather with that shitty smirk on his face. Something that Heather though was cute when she first meet Ashely a few nights ago, but learned it wasn’t. “He’s kind of cute, don’t you think?”


Heather whimpered as she watched the nude Ashely get closer to the bed. Her body couldn’t move as Ashely crawled into bed. The bed creaking and moving under him, forcing Heather’s body to wiggle toward the new depressing on the mattress. It took little to no effort for Ashely to slide into the bed and impose his larger body next to her. Heather desperately tried to roll away but gravity and the ever scooting body of the cute boy drew her closer.


“No, no, no,” Heather complained already smelling the scent of old sweet and body funk growing stronger. It seemed that without the layer of clothing attached to Ashely to hinder the smell, it was more concentrated and fresher. She could almost taste it, and yet his body hadn't’ even touched her skin yet. Something that she wasn’t looking forward to. The sound of the bed underneath her shifting grew slightly louder as Ashely wiggled his body closer. Finally it happened, Ashely was within arms reached.


He didn’t say anything, he just rolled over, arm reaching across draping over Heather’s body and wrapping around her. As soon as his left arm reached past Heather, wrapping over to the other side, his hips rolled into place. Suddenly the slender smooth body collided with her. Heater’s squeal of disgust was muffled into Ashely’s chest as he pulled her closer to him. His strong and crushing arm pulled Heather into an embrace she desperately didn’t want. The manly scent of sweet and musk hit her as both his dirty skin and smelly body collided with her pillow like body. A feeling she gagged on, as it was like she was taking her tongue and running over his bare skin, while sniffing him. Both sense burned her sinuses as she tried to break out of the hug.


“Mmmmm,” Ashely purred as he held onto the protesting pillow. However he wasn’t done. To Heather’s horror, Ashely’s left leg lifted.


She could see it happening, Ashely’s dangling junk between his thighs was shown as the leg wrapped over her body like his arm did. His thigh wrapped from behind her as he pressed his hips and floppy penis into Heather. The smell of a deadly concoction of cock and piss hit Heather hard, like pepper spray. The mixture of sweat burned into her body as she could feel and smell it all. The blazing warm area that was set on fire from both scent and body heat. Ashely didn’t let up as he pulled Heather in tighter, like a child hugging his precious stuffed animal. Heather felt her back breaking, or deforming as her fluffy body crumpled form the easy pressure put on it. More of her body soaked in the lightly damp skin of Ashely’s chest, stomach, and groin sweat.


Things couldn’t get worse… but than Ashely wouldn’t be Ashely if they didn’t.


Heather was trying to breath through the gagging scent of Ashley when she felt something. It was like a rubbing sensation. A grinding and twisting motion focused around Ashely’s hips. She couldn’t ask, she was too busy trying to get fresh air in her gasp of pain, but the sounds Ashely started to make, moaned into her body, told her everything. Ashely was humping her. He was rubbing his nude dirty sweat covered body up and down her fabric skin, soaking more of his smell into her. His breathing picking up and panting along with soft moans as he thrust his leg locked hips into the fluffy confines of Heather’s lower body. She felt it starting to poke her, stabbing and shoving. Like someone was gently punching her gut or poking a firm stick or rode into her. Ashely’s man hood started to grind and pump up into her, the smooth fabric providing enough friction and softness to cause an erection.


Ashely giggled, “I always get a little horny after a good work out.”


Heather would have commented, maybe even screamed her disgust at his announcement, but she couldn’t. She was too busy trying to find a way to not breath in the smelly stench surrounding her. The tingling and fuzzy air that soaked into her very being.


Ashely gave Heather a tighter hug, and suddenly he rolled over more. Heather let out a hopeless silent scream of protest as the pressure increased dramatically as Ashely mounted her like some kind of horny animal in heat. His body still wrapped around her as he pinned her down into the suffocating bedding and his body. Ashely’s hips started to cock back and forth more, pumping and pound into Heather’s stuffy fluffy self. She could feel Ashely carving out a small indent in her lower region with his thumping dick. His penis shoving and pushing her insides to make a little pocket or grove. An enclave for more fucking.


Heather wanted it to end. As long as it had felt, there was no way it had actually been that long. Her hour long ordeal of being humped by the horny teen was actually just a couple of minutes. Still, it didn’t help that she was subjected to the thrusting and fucking the boy was doing to her. The sounds he whimpered and moaned into her body shook her soul from the high pitched like noises echoing in her stuffing. However it was the anaconda like grip that squeezed down and around her that she realized it was almost over. Ashely tightened up on purpose or out of instinct as his hips bucked faster and frivolously. His moan or cry ripped through Heather’s painful compression of her body as the boy let loose on her.


The steaming mound of cum blasted out and raced across Heather’s skin. She swore it was like having a liquid sunburn poured over her skin as she felt the hot humid spunk spray over her belly. It seeped through her skin, like it was eating through her and into her muscles and bones, if she had them. She could only scream a sour tone as Ashely humped more of his cum into and on her. Blobs of stringy wet goo blasting out and draining into her absorbent body. It felt like someone dump a cup of hot steaming coffee in her lap. However she wasn’t able to move as the thick thin arms of Ashely’s crushed her body closer than humanly possible. His legs locked so tight, someone would need a crowbar just to pry him off. The steamy salty sauce of Ashely’s sperm continued to be ejected out and onto Heather’s bodily form. Her cotton like material under her fabric skin was sucking and gobbling up any liquid it touched. Filling her body with what had to be the saltiest tasting fishy like flavor. She could almost taste the texture of the goo. It was like she was forced to inhale his cum down her throat. The bubbly material leaving a sickening and sticky feeling in Heather’s body, as those girly hips pounded harder faster till Ashely’s cock twitched but had nothing left to expel.


Once it was over, Ashely’s gave a few more thrust before sighing into Heather’s ear, “Ahhhh, that was nice…”


Heather was hoping, no praying, that Ashely would let go, or clean her up. However the seconds went on and he didn’t budge. His legs loosened a little, and so did his arms that were wrapped around her back, but they never released her. No, instead she was greeted by a soft snoozing noise.


“Did...did you fall asleep,” Heather screaming out of breath, still unable to fully breath. It was like having the ceiling of a building collapse on top of her. She couldn’t move as she felt the weltering snake between Ashely’s legs, deflate to a little pathetic diminished sized version of it’s once horrible self. It wasn’t till she felt Ashely wiggle his hips and body a little more into her slightly moisten and warmed body that she knew that she got her answer. Ashely had indeed fallen asleep on her, and was snuggling up with her like he didn’t just masturbate on her.


Heather wanted to scream, to kick, or fight; if not just to escape, but to wake the bastard up. How dare he fucking use her like that and than just fall asleep on top of her like she was nothing but a fuck toy! Heather grunted and groaned in protest, trying her best to break free or wake the slumbering slob. Any progress she thought she made, was quickly dashed as Ashely readjusted his cuddling with his arms and legs. She was stuck.


Ashely stayed locked in place with Heather. If he rolled onto his side, she was pulled with him. The only time Heather had to keep track of her imprisonment, was the amount of times Ashely breathed, his moist breath seeping on her neck, damping her. A moist layer of droll escaping and drizzling down her face. She let out a weak muffled cry.


Just like the nights before she was turned into this pillow, she was forced to absorb all the liquid excreted by this devil. His semen already staining her skin with it’s color, the droll making another mark on her face next to the couple other ones left. She could feel the warm blistering goo in her belly starting to cool and crystallize into a stain like the others. Her once beautiful self was slowly being soiled.


However the most horrifying realization that came to Heather was what would happen next? After so long, she would be a nasty looking body pillow. One that Ashely wouldn’t even want to touch. A truly frightening feeling went through her as Ashley muttered something. The feeling of his bare dick poking and rubbing into her bore the horrible question into her soul. Would he care to even wash her? To keep her around for night after night of THIS?! Or when he was done, would he just throw her away like some broken toy? Heather didn’t know, and what horrified her the most was she wasn’t sure which fate was worse...

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you all thought of this chapter.  I had a few alternate ideas, but very similar outcomes in the end.