- Text Size +

Quinn, or Khuu rather, found himself in a position he'd never in a million years imagine finding himself. After a few days with his owner, and help from his tutor, he had begun to pick up a few bits of vocabulary. From what he could parse, Avarga found meetings dreadfully boring, and wanted to enlist him as entertainment. This is why he found himself under the tent-flap of the chieftain's loincloth. 

Avarga sat with crossed legs around the low table, convening with the other tribes' chiefs about goings on. Nothing interesting, plainly. At least she finally had something to occupy herself with. 

It was very dark inside the intimate enclosure, the red-dyed flap of cloth blotting out the already dampened light under the 'low' table, and with the ear-splitting voices of giant chieftains echoing above his head he felt like a lamb lost in a thunderstorm. It also smelled quite heavily... a scent he'd never before experienced. If he had to take a guess it'd be the formidable female genitalia dominating the cramped space. It was intimidating, but instinctively he knew what was expected of him: rubbing, licking and massaging, all of which Avarga had him do several times over the course of only a few short days. 

The already bored leader was growing impatient at the lack of distraction, and to spur him forward she kicked her heel back into her loincloth. Just a suggestion to get the cute plaything to hurry up, and not a few seconds later a smile touched her face. The tickle of a tiny tongue against her labia wasn't much, but it would be enough to get her through a laborious meeting.

On all fours, Khuu licked the strange moist surface. He was tucked so neatly into this woman's loincloth he may as well have been wrapped in a bow. He was a present for her, a distraction to keep her entertained. This the youth's first experience with a woman in such an... 'intimate' way, and he didn't really know what to think. It seemed his body mirrored his thoughts; there was a slight 'swelling', but nothing major. Ultimately it didn't matter, he was pleasing his owner, in whatever way she wanted.

The smirk on Avarga's face was unnoticeable to the other, more involved, people during the discussion; she was often the quiet one at the table. The terse giantess took a sip of her drink and enjoyed herself, content with his work. What would they all think? She wonder. As far as she knew she was the first to actually keep a human around as a pet. Perhaps they would even be jealous? What a cheeky thing she was, having her own personal pet concealed under her clothes. 

Khuu felt so awkward, he really had no clue how to please a woman, he would struggle with a human-sized one, let alone a hundred foot mountain of pure brawn. Face drenched in her slight moisture, he wiped it onto his bare arms to clear his vision. Not that he was able to in the humid dark. Indeed it was very humid; the moisture of her womanhood heated by her body infused the damp air of the 'tent' around him. Furthermore, that 'tent' was very well insulated due to the meaty thighs and calves; bronzed walls always ready to snuff him out. Perhaps thinking too hard was not the best... 

As if reading his mind, his thoughts were snapped off when powerful fingers pushed his head further into the wall of her womanhood. Khuu caught a mouthful of sensitive flesh and a spattering of fluid in his hair before the pressure let up and the fingertips left with a strong pinch to his supple behind.

Avarga masked her giggle with a sip; Khuu was fun to touch. Thankfully it seemed the meeting was wrapping up, and she'd finally be able to have some free time. The other members all finished saying their goodbyes and left with a bow, marking the end of another boring gathering. Avarga had the benefit of hosting the meeting, and this could remain seated. When the other chieftains were far from the large tent she stretched her legs and took the freshly light-blinded boy into her hand. A short journey to the adjacent room later and her behind was firmly cradled in on her throne. When she was nice and comfortable she slipped the pleasing thing back under her loincloth and sipped her still full drink. The woman was but a chief, yet all this pampering made her feel like a queen.

"Afterwards I'll let you sleep," she said in simple words while stroking the fine outline. He had been good to her so far, and all good pets deserved treats.

---

The human boy was curled up in a loose ball amid the sea of warm furs. This was him 'home': a small bed situated at the foot of his owner's own, filled with overlapping layers of pelts to keep him toasty on windy nights. It was soft and comfortable, so he had no right to complain. 

The telltale booming of his approaching owner shook his nest slightly. She was returning from a raid, and if their first encounter was anything to go by, he'd serve as the colossus' masseuse for the evening.

The tan, aqua-framed face of the giantess loomed over the edge with a great toothy grin. However, instead of wrenching him out of his soft bedding and onto hard muscle, something was dropped in. A bundle of cloth, seemingly very rich fabric too. 

"For you," she beamed, nodding and urging him to inspect. 

He understood this with his ever deepening grasp of their language, and crawled towards it. Clothes, very fine, ornate, clothes. For the lad who had been stuck wearing only a loincloth for the past week they looked infinitely more to his tastes. No doubt she had pillaged these from a caravan like his... But that didn't matter, he was being spoiled. Khuu even felt the gratitude to smile up to the woman, who gladly returned it. Hurriedly he dressed, the silky garments were meant for nobles no doubt; he'd never looked so good in his life. 

Avarga was so glad he liked his gift, even better he looked like absolutely adorable in them! He was her pet, and she'd treat her pets well. 

When Khuu slipped on the final article he realised the pile was not empty, and all this time had been resting on a strip of what appeared to be leather. He lifted it up to show her, begging to know what it was. She returned a word he didn't understand, but a gesture he did: a hand around the neck. It was a collar. 

He vigorously shook his head, he wouldn't wear a collar! He was far too proud, especially now that he looked so good.

The giantess was rather cross; she had provided him with these gifts and he was acting like a brat. "You will look cute!" 

Khuu remained adamant, which was quite difficult with a looming gigantic face above him, especially when that was connected to a hulking body...

"Khuu, you belong to me," Avarga said in a tone much less gentle, but with words he'd understand.

He did... The boy realised that; he was her possession, her pet. The collar was really just a formality. Swallowing his pride, he slipped his 'necklace' over his neck and bowed his head. Avarga, smiling, used only two fingers to clamp the latch together, inadvertently causing him to wince at the sheer power she wielded to crush something so close to his head...

Her new freshly collared pet looked positively precious; it was time to show him off. Pinching around his cloth-hidden rib cage she lifted the basically non-existent mass from his nest and into her hand, which he sat in like a castle's turret. He was carried into the larger hall of her grand tent. Her backside met the seat and she settled in to her throne, her symbol of power. Now complete with obedient, exotic pet. 

She rested Khuu on her thigh, where the rich attire and snowy skin contrasted very sharply with her earthy complexion. No mistakes could be made: there was something on her thigh, welcome for all curious eyes. The thick platform was warm, radiating heat for him to soak up and bake in. The power of her leg could be felt quite easily, it was a monolithic mass that could squelch him out of existence if she so cared, perhaps even on accident... 

A great hand shifted from her side to rest on her thigh. Like an assassin encroaching behind him and pouncing, it lunged forward and pushed him down under her thick fingers. He provided basically no resistance to the hand that pinned his shoulders to the firm sponge of her thigh, providing unlimited access to his body for the giantess. With her adorable thing tucked into her lap she could 'gently' pet him with only two fingers; his freshly pillaged finery moulded around his soft, lean frame. "You can rub me down later," she gloated with a firm pat.

This marked his official debut as the chieftain's pet, or at least short of rumours spread by his language teacher. And with how his snowy skin and colourful clothes contrasted with her dusky flesh there was no doubt someone would notice him. Her thick fingers rolling over his back felt more like a brawny massage than the gentle petting she was likely going for. 

The ambient sound of the room was filled with multitudinous rumblings from outside, all originating from lumbering behemoths going about their business. Khuu could see a few through the open flap at the opposite side of the room; muscular, towering women dressed in fur and carrying weapons walked along more sleek but similarly dressed men. He guessed that their society was more matriarchal, not that he could compare himself to either gender. The sounds of battle training could be heard quite easily, even inside the tent. It was unnerving, to the point he even felt glad Avarga was here to keep him safe; it wasn't too difficult to imagine a horde of giants ripping him to shreds for fun. He'd remain under her thumb for the time being.

After only a few minutes one of those lumbering behemoths pushed open the flaps of the yurt. She resembled Avarga a fair bit: muscular, tan, statuesque, but most of the giantesses he had seen fit this bill, and her face was quite distinct. The most apparent difference was her fiery red hair. "Chieftain Avarga," she addressed like an old friend, "I've come to... Oh my, who's this?" Taking notice, she leaned over, now with a sparkle in her voice. 

A finger came down and patted him into the tan flesh, splaying his white limbs out against the skin. "This is Khuu, he's my new pet," the chief happily boasted. 

"Well isn't he just adorable!" the stranger fawned.

The conversation between the two was, quite literally, going over his head, but by their intonation he could guess what they were talking about. He shuffled back, further under Avarga's palm.

"I'd love to feel his little-"

The redhead's sentence was ended when the chieftain slapped her approaching hand. "Absolutely not! Khuu is mine, and I don't want your grubby hands getting his new clothes all dirty." Avarga deliberately fiddled at his collar with a finger. Meanwhile, the boy slunk further under her palm. An instinctive response to giants shouting. He was scared, but silently, he was thankful for the protection he had received.

Muttering, the would-be thief withdrew her hand. "Hn... You know everyone's gonna be jealous."

"Naturally. That's the idea."

Her grumbling ended in a smile and a laugh. "I see, I might just have to keep an eye out for my own little human then. Anyway, as I was going to say..." 

Khuu drowned out the conversation as he was kneaded into the rigid but still lightly doughy skin, not listening to the giants prattle on about business. Pets only needed to look cute after all... And still he had a whole evening ahead of him.