- Text Size +

As usual, Khuu was resting in his soft abode, curled up in a ball and resting after a day spent preparing for Avarga's raid, which incidentally was taking a while. Perhaps if it was a success he be gifted more presents... That is partially why he wasn't asleep right now. He waited patiently, and eventually he felt the rhythmic steps of her prodigious weight reverberate into his nook. Only this time they felt... heavier. Quicker. It filled him with an instant feeling of unease, one that was only worsened when the feminine mountain stood above him. 

Unlike her usual slightly cheeky smile, her mouth was drawn very taut, with an equally inexpressive brow. Her eyes however: they were scary. They almost glowed menacingly, like a demon, but at the very least something had bothered her, and the way she stood at her full height over the much tinier creature got his heart thumping. 

He was taken. Into her constricting hand, across the room, and between her well-muscled thighs. Avarga was not feeling her usual cheery self; the raid had not gone well, at all. She was infinitely frustrated and desperately hungered for something to relieve her stress. The enraged hulk draped the flap of her loincloth over her thigh mechanically, exposing her genitals and the boy on all fours before it; a boy thumping with fear. The air was forced out his mouth with a pitiful squeak when five broad fingers strangled his midsection and forced his straw-topped head into her womanhood. 

Khuu's face was enveloped by her pliant lips for only a second before the remainder of his body was pushed in. His cheeks ran along the slick walls at great speed, friction burns would have formed had a good deal of lubricant not been present along the tunnel. Heat roared around inside the tight organic tube, humidity far above what was present in even the deepest swamps. As quickly as he was thrust in he was pulled out. Not for long enough to grant him a breath, only enough to wind him again for his second punch inwards. 

The giantess grunted softly at the tingling on her stretchy walls; he had slipped in very easily. Nothing was running through her mind but her failure, replaying it over and over as her struggling toy was forced as deep as he could go inside her, only his calves exposed as finger holds. The soft sound of moist slapping was the only noise present as the giant was a still as a stone, too focused on the rhythmic in and out to even moan. She used several fingers to push through the tiny patch of turquoise pubic hair and massage her clitoris for the extra stimulation. Even with all the force being used she felt nothing but mechanical stress relief.

Fucking humans, pathetic little shits. Think they could injure her comrade did they? Think they could out-smart her and get away did they? She was just a stupid brutish giant was she? Avarga clenched her teeth, a frothing rage for the tiny species bubbled up inside her. With a wrinkled nose she invaded her opening with her index and ring finger, locating the strangled creature and pinning him tightly to the wall.

Khuu attempted to squeak but found no air in his lungs. Two fingers stronger than he was had forced everything from him as they slammed onto both flanks of his spine. They stroked him against the tight wall, kneading his sensitive skin painfully against her. Motion sickness gripped the boy as he was tossed to and fro, unable to find his bearings on account of everywhere being the same: roaring heat and enveloping skin was the only things he could feel. Except, of course, for the pain of his dainty body being forced to the breaking point. Intense sweating broke out and mingled into the already present juices. Why was she doing this to him? She had petted him, and brought him nice clothes, let him rest and watch him walk around outside for fresh air. She was a giant, a savage brute, and he could do nothing to stop the sensation of his virginity being torn from him. He was going to die. His body would come apart before she finished, already he knew that had this wall been but a bit more rigid he'd be a smear of blood by now. It was only a matter of time.

Avarga threw her head back and roared as she reached climax, forcing her fingers against her toy and into her clit. She glistened with sweat after the intense workout, and she smiled while the annoyance and anger slipped away.

That was until she felt stimulation again, even though her hands weren't present... 

An upper body stuck out from her slit, two thin arms and a formless blond mass atop its head. It crawled like a paraplegic dog, trying to escape her. Shiny and sticky, it was totally enveloped by her vulgar juices. Finally it wrenched itself free and landed in a puddle with a pitiful slap. 

Avarga's heart shattered... She hadn't even realised she was... What on Earth had she done?

Khuu softly whimpered, struggling even to move his head to look up at the bronzed mountain's face. But when he finally did there was nothing on him but terror. And that collar was still fast around his neck...

A deep feeling of guilt hit her, directly in her gut where not even her muscles could resist. Khuu... HER Khuu... "Oh gods... Khuu... I... I'm so sorry, please I was just... I didn't mean to..." 

His expression didn't change, he had no clue what she was saying, just that this monstrosity had almost killed him.

A grimace touched her face; if only she could cast a spell and force him to forgive her. She tried to pick him up but he only winced at her encroaching fingers like a child to needle. Even if she was a terrible owner, he was her pet, and she could make decisions for him. Avarga slid the quivering boy onto her hands as gently as she possibly could. His tiny arms were wrenched over his chest in a feeble defensive position, as if he wasn't more sensitive than a butterfly's wings. She just carried him over to the roaring fireplace and, with some boiling water, prepared a miniature bath just warm enough to be comfortable. She slipped his sore body in, resting him against the subtle curve of the bowl.

He still stared at her as if she could kill him at any moment, and to be fair she could, but she really just wanted to wash his pretty body off from the horrible goo she had almost drowned him in. The tips of her fingers slid over his arms carefully, not wanting to push at bruises or sprains; he was definitely in poor shape. 

"I'm sorry Khuu," she said, which she knew he understood. Still, she dared not to smile after such a grave mistake on her part.

His lips were tight; it seemed he'd be silent for the rest of the evening, bar a few whimpers. Avarga cursed herself that she didn't even have anything to gift him as an apology... Poor, poor Khuu... Humans weren't made for such treatment, her pet especially. 

When he was cleaned off Avarga lifted him out and rolled him out onto a fluffy patch of fur and stroked it along his body, soaking up the wetness. When dried he was good as new, minus a bit of wear... 

The giant beast tucked him to bed, draping him dead centre on the bundle. "Sleep tight..." the giantess wished wistfully. He was curled up tightly in a ball, softly breathing to himself. She didn't linger over his nest for long, not wanting to scare him further.

That night she struggled to sleep with Khuu at her feet.

---

Avarga sulked on her chair. A day had passed since her failed raid and the situation had only deteriorated. The other chieftains had derided her, and her comrade was embarrassingly badly injured for fighting humans. And the whole situation with with Khuu had only worsened her mental state. She just sat in the glow of the fire and reflected on her misdeeds. 

Khuu peeked over the lip of his basket, at the tremendous woman sitting alone. His body still ached from last night, his muscles still... tender. The lad fingered at the collar on his throat, still fastened tightly; he belonged to her. Avarga was his owner, and it was the duty of a pet to please their owners. And it certainly helped she seemed to be ashamed. 

The boy struggled to his feet, using the wall to prop himself upright; he was only wearing a loincloth at the moment, not being paraded around camp to as a status symbol. Pain touched his arms as he struggled over the edge, pulling his tired body over and dropping onto the animal pelt floor with a breathy moan of anguish. 

The giantess, deep in introspection, didn't hear his faint squeaks. Neither did she notice him traversing the ground, not until he limped into view. "Khuu?" Avarga thought out loud, seeing his delicate injured form mobile. Yet she didn't act, partly from fear of startling him, but also far too curious to see where he was going with this. 

After his tiresome trek across the broad, albeit soft, ground, he collapsed onto his backside, adjacent to her bare right foot, right against her thick globular ankle. Khuu allowed his head to droop, and fall against her smooth bone. Her skin was soft and scrubbed clean, definitely not a rough hide as one might think. The boy caressed it roughly, and tilted his head all the way back to look into her eyes.

The sight of her pet nuzzled against her foot warmed the giant's heart. Pale skin against dark, small and dainty against large and rugged. Even if it was only her foot he was dwarfed. She supposed this was his wordless way of forgiving her, and showing some genuine affection. It was so enjoyable in fact, that she wouldn't do anything to disturb it. 

After some time he felt drowsiness begin to set in. Khuu shifted his tiny body over, climbing onto the the top of her foot. Her skin was spongy here, pliant and warm; even though she was muscular and rigid, some parts of her were soft and perfectly inviting. 

The chieftain sat and relaxed in the fire with her pet curled up at her feet. 

---

Outside of their yurt a freezing wind blew. Winter was setting in, and soon her tribe would travel on to find a better roost for the season. But before that happened, they'd weather the cold for a while longer. Avarga basked in the glow of the fire, soaking up its warmth. Khuu did much the same, softly panting after massaging, scrubbing, and serving as stress relief after her final raid for the season; a raid that had netted him a rather cosy rug to nap on. In conjunction with the fire, he also had the warmth of his owner's rather pronounced bicep to keep him heated, a lump solid and firm even when not flexed.

Several weeks on and the youth's mistreatment was but a bad memory, not even any residual damage remained. He had settled in to the rhythms of being hers, and grown accustomed to the ebbing and flowing of treating her and being spoiled in return. He had even come to appreciate the leering of infatuated giants whenever she showed off his latest outfit. Khuu had developed quite a fondness for the giant, he had come to learn the steppe was rather unforgiving, but with Avarga to keep him fed, healthy, and entertained, he'd live quite a comfortable life. 

Likewise, Avarga had grown considerable closer to him. He was fun to have around, and no longer grumbled at his 'chores'. The human was cute, fun to have around, and a mercy for her tired body. He was really such a good boy... A boy... Giants weren't as prudish as humans, she had no quarrel the 'entertainment' she got when he was in her loincloth. Perhaps he deserved some repayment? "Khuu, are you comfortable?" 

"Comfortable... yes..." he mimicked the word and nodded in his clear foreign accent. 

She flexed her arm, lifting him up the bulging muscle and popping him off, sending him tumbling to the soft ground. Avarga snickered heartily before gently laying two fingers on top of him. Although neatly dressed she could feel his body through his clothes. "You have been very good to me lately, would you like a reward?" 

"Re... ward...?" 

The tan woman smile; the way his tiny mouth struggled to wrap around their words was endearing. "I'll show you." Avarga gripped onto a loose fitting flap of his shirt and tugged it upwards, sliding it over his head. He began to see what was happening, and he wasn't opposed to it. His owner was a very beautiful woman, still being very feminine in her curves and face despite her strength. He just hoped she'd be more gentle than she had been previously...

When Khuu was undressed of everything but the leather ring around his neck she held him tightly in her thick fingers, clamping his legs to her palm. Her embrace was warm, her callous-free hands moulding around his fine body. The grip was firm but gentle, which was a careful balance considering she would shatter his bones with a bit more pressure. "Reward," she mouthed to him, trying to lodge the term in his mind. Although he might come out with a slightly warped interpretation of it. 

Avarga wiggled her ring finger back and forth, stimulating his crotch and causing it to awaken. He filled his tiny lungs with as much air as he could muster in shock... Khuu felt prepared for the reward. In all honesty he had secretly pleasured himself while alone, and considering there was only one woman he had been so intimate with...

Without hesitation plump lips wrapped around his peeking manhood, fingers as thick as logs holding him flush to her palm in a way that was basically bondage. So many times had he served his owner, even at the risk of his own life, and he hadn't been subject to the same treatment, but that was now over. Waves of pleasure crashed over him at the rippling of her lips against his shaft, not only sexual energy, but the pride of accomplishment filling him up.

Her warm breath pushed into his chest, increasing the fluttering of his heart against the tip of her nose. Even her breathing was pushing him back! She really was so far beyond what seemed natural in strength. He couldn't struggle against her hand, her mouth... he was at her mercy. Sharply Khuu inhaled and caught a lungful of her rich exhalation, moist and heated ever further than the surrounding toasty air. He was falling apart in her grip, melting and shaken by his body, and hers. 

After all this time with his owner, he realised how much he had come to like it. Perhaps he was broken in or something similar, but he enjoyed being around and pleasing the mountainous woman, feeling protected in her embrace, and being spoiled by her riches; the kidnapped boy was quite content, especially things like this happened.

Khuu mewed as he edged closer to climax, pleasing the giantess, and causing her to apply that much more pressure to both her careful sucking and lip movement. Against her lips his genitals were swallowed up, not even getting past into her mouth, she wasn't one to mock however, he was perfect just how he was. Avarga wanted to see his face when he burst, to know she had pleased the snowy young creature as he had done to her. Fortunately she didn't need to wait much longer, and he threw his head back and mewled gently in pleasure. 

The sticky pet recuperated in a loosened fist, pale complexion turned red, and arms held over his chest. Avarga smiled and hoped she had adequately rewarded him. "Good boy," she said, and Khuu had no trouble understanding the phrase at all.  

That night, as the bronzed landscape rested in the fire, so too did her pet, curled up on the firm, spongy cheek of her rear with a familiar red loincloth draped over him as a blanket. One night, and hopefully many more.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the end, sorry it was short.