- Text Size +

Bustling with activity, the main hall of the community centre was packed. Families, friends and lone individuals had all come to see the main event of the night, the Grand Debbie. The Grand Debbie was a extremely popular hypnotist who travelled around the country doing hypnosis shows, consisting of picking people out of the crowd and using her talent on those people to have them perform acts they would not normally do, often acts to amuse the crowd.

Tonight was no different. Currently she had a married couple up on the stage behaving like chickens. Uproars of laughter rippled through the crowd when the Grand Debbie told them “Now act like dogs!” They both dropped to all fours and begun barking incessantly.

Someone in the crowd, sat with his mother, was a young man who was not laughing. His name is Henry. Henry didn't particularly want to come to this show, he thought hypnotism was 'fake and lame'. However he didn't have much of a choice; his mother Caroline had gotten front row tickets for her and her friend but the friend had cancelled. As her other friends were busy, Caroline dragged along her son after spending a day out in the hot sun gardening, with whom she lived alone. So there he was, in the crowd watching people he vaguely recognised behaving like idiots.

One thing the young man didn't expect was that the Grand Debbie would pick him and his mother to go up on stage next. “You two! In the front row! Come on up” the performer had yelled, pointing their way. Caroline looked so excited you'd think that she had just won a prize. Henry was less than pleased. He tried shaking his head and yelling back to choose someone else but Caroline was already on her feet, dragging her grown up son with her.

From the stage, the lights at the back of the hall were dazzling. Henry couldn't help but wonder how the Grand Debbie could make out the audience well enough to pick volunteers. He stood awkwardly by his mother, nervous with everyone staring at him. Caroline provided heavy contrast. She was beaming, waving at people she knew, somehow able to see their features in order to recognise them.

“Soooo, mister grumpy young man, what is your name and what has put you in such a foul mood?” The Grand Debbie asked, her vulpine grin showing off her pearly white teeth, likely professionally done.

“Hi, my name is Henry. I'm not in a mood, why do you ask?” Henry replied, aware that every eye in the room was on him.

“Sorry Henry, could you repeat that nice and loud for the audience to hear?”

“Ah, my bad” Henry apologised before repeating himself in a much louder voice.

“I ask because you've been sat there all night, scowling whilst everyone else was having fun!” The Grand Debbie laughed and the crowd followed suit.

“I do apologise Debbie, I hope I di--”

“That's the Grand Debbie, young man. Debbie was my mother's name” The Grand Debbie interrupted and corrected Henry, grinning at the crowd as they responded with more laughter.

“I do apologise, Grand Debbie, I hope I didn't offend you” Henry replied as politely as he could manage.

“There's no need to apologise young man, because I plan on making you do something ridiculous as payback!” The hypnotist announced, a chorus of cheers sounds throughout the hall.

With one swift motion, the Grand Debbie moved from son to mother “And who is the lovely lady? Let me guess, sister? No, girlfriend? If so, Henry is a lucky fella.” The Grand Debbie asked Caroline charismatically.

Caroline blushed at the compliment “That's sweet of you to say, Grand Debbie, but I am actually Henry's mother.”

A look of feigned shock knocked the grin from the Grand Debbie's face “No, I don't believe it! I suppose that explains why he's such a handsome guy, with a mother as stunning as yourself.”

“You're too kind. I hope you don't mind waiting a moment whilst I pull back my hair, to keep it out of the way?” Caroline asked.

“Go right ahead, uh, sorry I didn't quite catch your name?” The grin was back in force.

“Caroline” The mother of one told the hypnotist as she pulled out a tiny purse and a shrink ray. She set it to grow and shot her purse, retrieved a bobble and shot the purse once more on shrink to make it compact so she could easily transport it without dear of having it stolen.

“Oooo you're the owner of a shrink ray, very nice! In fact, I think it could be fun to involve it in the act, if you don't mind?” The Grand Debbie asked.

“Of course I don't mind” Caroline answered, the crowd cheering upon hearing this. Caroline smiled back at them, drunk off of their support.

Henry was worried that he would be made to do something embarrassing and his fears were somewhat realised on the Grand Debbie's next question “Tell me, have you ever used the shrink ray on your son?”

“No, no. I wouldn't do something like that to Henry” Caroline answered.

“Perfect. In that case, my skills will be seen as all the more believable.”

“Hey hey” Henry spoke up, seeing where this was going. He wasn't willing to be shrunk “I'm not so sure I want to do this...”

The audience booed. He felt terrible, having so many people boo him. “It's what the people want to see Henry!” The Grand Debbie said.

“C'mon Henry” Caroline said to her son “It's just a bit of fun, you won't get hurt.”

The peer pressure was too much “Fine. I'll do it.” Now the crowd cheered him.

“Excellent” Still grinning, the Grand Debbie pulled out her coin on a string and faced Caroline. Henry had seen this bit dozens of times from his seat. The performer waved the coin back and forth before his mother, repeating the same word over and over. Once the participant was in a trance the instruction would be given along with a trigger word.

“Okay then Caroline, you can't really hear me and you won't remember this step, but the next time you hear the word 'blue', you will shrunk your son using your shrink ray, remove your footwear and punish him using your stinky feet. You will only stop this when I tell you to and not a moment sooner. Aaaaaand come back to me!” The Grand Debbie put Caroline under her spell and woke the single mother from the trance.

“What? No way!” Henry said when he heard the instruction. He knew that his mother had been wearing the same pair of socks for a few days now thanks to Henry having the basket of clothes to be washed hidden away in his room. He knew that the slip on shoes she currently wore were her comfort shoes, a pair she'd owned for years. The audience simply howled with laughter despite how gross such a situation was no doubt going to be.

“What's wrong Henry?” Caroline asked, rubbing her eyes.

“Blue” The Grand Debbie said with a wicked smile, delighting the crowd.

The effect took hold immediately. “Henry” Caroline said sternly yet playfully “What do you think you are doing stood there? You've been a naughty boy and now mommy is going to punish you.”

“Mom? Wait, no!” Henry screamed as his mother pulled the shrink ray from its holster and shot him. Somehow louder than the ever laughing crowd, Henry felt his body compressing down to an impossible size. Suddenly he was only a mere 3 inches tall, naked, with a pile of regular sized clothing behind him.

Henry tried running the second he saw Caroline's giant shoes stomping his way. The ground shook a little as she approached. He thought his mom already had big feet for a woman but this was taking things to a whole other level. Now her foot dwarfed his entire body. As you might expect the tiny man with the tiny legs didn't make it very far before Caroline caught him, raising a foot up in the air and bringing it down on him. The impact was soft, she had held back. Though now he was pinned to the ground underneath the sole of her shoe. Sitting down on the stage she removed both shoes, leaving one on top of Henry to keep him in place. Next she stripped off both socks, baring her feet.

Caroline flexed her unpainted toes, all the while picking up the slip on shoe with Henry under. He didn't have chance to react before his mother's right foot snatched him up in its toes. The sudden smell stunned Henry as the toe flesh rubbed around his body, covering him in a layer of her footsweat.

The second foot approached and Caroline's toes dropped her son onto that foot. The impact and sticky sweat that coated his nude body caused him to stick. She scrunched her sole, folding him into a wrinkle when he tried to wriggle off of the surface. Before Henry knew it the two feet came together, imprisoning him between his mother's plump soles. He fought and yelled to no avail, the flesh was unyielding. Sweat found its way into his mouth and he choking, breathing the odour of reeking salty skin straight from the source that was smushing his nose.

Finally the foot sandwich came apart, freeing the living filling. Henry still remained plastered to Caroline's sole but after minutes being pressed between them it was a positive. His mother's red painted fingernails plucked his naked body from her foot and up to her nose. “Phew, you smell like mommy's feet now sweetie” She told him, the audience and the Grand Debbie finding his torture at the feet of his own mother very funny indeed.

“Now it's time for you to choose between sniffing my stinky toes or licking them Henry. No, you can't do both at once before you ask. I'm not pulling you away until they're nice and clean however, so I'd recommend you get licking!” Caroline taunted, shoving him head first between the first and second toe of her right foot. The smell here was atrocious, pungent and cheesy. The hand keeping Henry trapped kept on pushing, mashing his face against the skin of the stinky towers of footflesh and the bits of toejam contained between them. Unable to keep just sniffing such an awful scent for much longer, Henry stuck out his tongue and started licking. The taste was just as bad as the smell, if not worse. The young man would have likened it to the flavour of salty, bitter cheese if he had to. Nonetheless he fought away the creeping nausea caused by licking smelly feet and got on with it, trying to minimise his time stuffed between his mother's nasty toes. Five traumatising meals later, the toes of Caroline's foot were somewhat clean. Henry expected to have to do the toes of the other foot next, dreading being forced to repeat that experience, but instead Caroline brought him over to one of her dirty black socks.

“You're going in here now young man and you're gonna be there for a while! Next time I see your misbehaving face it had better be begging me to let it lick my feet for me. See you later Henry, love you” Caroline looked into Henry's eyes as she said this before letting go and allowing him to tumble into the stinking confines of his mother's sock. The stench here was more bearable than the one between her toes, but that didn't last for very long because Caroline put the sock on and pulled it tight, trapping her son to the underside of her greasy toes. The smell in such a confined space , once more pressed up against the skin of a foot, became ever so strong. The 'air' that Henry was breathing felt thick, heavy and moist, tasting absolutely terrible when he breathed through his mouth and tormenting his nose just as much if he used that instead. There was no way to win. Everything, the heat, the smell and the pressure, went up another notch as Caroline slipped her shoes on.

The hypnotised lady stood, looking very pleased with herself. “Is your son all nice and snug now Caroline?” The Grand Debbie asked, a smile close to bursting with laughter on her face.

“Yep” Caroline announced proudly “A few hours under my sweaty toes will be a good start to his punishment, then later when I take him out we can really get going.”

“Wow you're just merciless aren't you?” The hypnotist asked rhetorically “Tell me Caroline, what will his punishment consist of them you 'really get going'?”

“Oh y'know, first I think I'll tape him to the floor and stomp him for an hour with nothing but my bare, smelly soles. Then when I watch tv some tape over his mouth should force him to use only his nose, after which I'll truss his tiny body all nice and tight to the bottom of my foot. That's with the heating on as high as it'll go of course. Maybe if little Henry is bad enough I'll break out a couple of electrical heaters, really let him have it. A couple of hours before bed time I'll free him and he'll give every inch of my feet a good cleaning with only that tiny tongue.”

“What if he refuses?”

“In that case, I would have to think of a suitably terrible torture for him, showing him what happens when he disobeys me.”

“Is that where the night ends? You regrow Henry and send him to bed?”

“I don't remember saying I'd regrow Henry. Oh no, my little baby has been very naughty indeed and naughty boys stay small. If my for any reason my feet are still stinky I'll allow him to sleep taped to my sexy big feet. To make sure he doesn't get cold, I'll put on socks, about three pairs of thick socks should be enough. That way my feet will start sweating too, remind him that he's being punished. If my boy did a good job and my tootsies are perfectly clean, his bed for the night will be the smelliest piece of footwear I own. That would probably have to be my running shoes that I really need a new pair of, they are simply rotten. To prevent his escape I can always fish out a pair of socks I wore for longer than I should have done from the laundry hamper and shove them in after him.”

Chuckling, the Grand Debbie had heard all she needed to hear, humiliated the pair enough “Okay folks, you've heard and seen it all tonight. Can we get a round of applause going for Caroline and Henry as I bring her back?”

The crowd clapped obediently. Looking at Caroline, the Grand Debbie snapped her fingers and said “Stop.”

Just as quickly as the previous change, Caroline stood blinking. “The Grand Debbie? Where's Henry gone? Why is there something squirming against my foot?” The woman stomped and the squirming didn't stop.

“That's part of the act dear! Take off your footwear and find out for yourself.” The Grand Debbie answered.

Feeling a little insecure about revealing her feet in front of so many people, Caroline had to swallow hard before sitting on the floor and removing the shoe and sock from the foot where the squirming was coming from. To her surprise, she found a tiny naked man fighting to remove himself from her sticky, sweaty skin.

“Henry? Is that you?” Caroline asked , confused. Then despite the shock of the whole scenario, she laughed. The sight of a tiny stuck to her foot, breathing in her stink was somewhat funny to her, knowing how much her feet smelled currently. Even if that tiny was her son.

For the second time Caroline's fingers had to peel Henry from her foot “Do you mind if we go backstage and you have someone grab Henry's clothes? I doubt he would be best pleased if I regrew him and everyone saw him naked.”

“Sure you can Caroline” The Grand Debbie answered with a smile. Then she addressed the audience “Before they go, can we get one last big cheer for our favourite mother and son?”

A stagehand came and collected Henry's pile of clothes, leaving the stage with Caroline, waving and smiling as she walked. Once in a private room backstage, Caroline set her tiny son on the floor and used the grow function of the shrink ray, bringing him back to normal height.

Now normal, Henry slunk over to his clothes and started getting dressed. Every breath was a reminder of the ordeal he had just been through, because the smell of his mom's feet still coated him. It would have been pointless for him to wipe off all of her footsweat so he chose to just get a shower at home and dump his clothes in the hamper. In fact, he thought he might end up burning them.

“Honey? Are you okay?” Caroline asked Henry, feeling concern that he had regrown. She hadn't considered how awful the experience must have been for him.

Henry sighed. He knew it hadn't been his mother's fault. “I... I'll be fine mom. Can we just go, please? Out the back preferably, where the crowd can't see me.”

“Yes of course Henry. Come on, let's get you home. I'll make you a mug of hot chocolate and we can put this all behind us.”

The two of them left without anyone seeing them. Later on, when the show was over and the audience had left, the Grand Debbie came backstage, the stagehand that had carried Henry's clothes following her. “Phew, what a show! Did you see them out there Derek, they loved me!”

“They certainly did Debbie.”

“What have I told you about calling me 'the Grand Debbie?”

Derek groaned “The show is over, must I really keep calling you that? It's such a mouthful.”

The Grand Debbie only grinned back “It is my name.” She took a moment to look around, pondering something “Now that I think about it, I didn't see the mother and son leave. What were their names again? Henry and Christine?”

“Henry and Caroline.” Derek corrected her “No I didn't see them leave either, they must have left through the back door.”

“But they didn't give me chance to undo the hypnotism!? Now when she hears the word blue she'll...”

“Oh shit” Derek swore as he thought about it.

Suddenly the Grand Debbie started giggling. When she couldn't hold it any longer it changed into full blown laughter. “What's so funny?” Derek asked, wondering how she could laugh knowing what would almost definitely happen to the mother and son.

“What can I say, I find misfortune funny. Eh I'm sure it'll be fine, they'll realise what has happened and contact me so I can fix the problem. Unless of course Caroline hears the word 'blue' anytime soon obviously.”

 

A week after the performance, the Grand Debbie long gone from town, Henry was walking home after staying out at a friends house for the past couple of days. He had been expecting people to tease him relentlessly about the fact that his own mother shrunk him down and tormented him with her sweaty feet in front of so many people, but other than a few playful digs and jokes, everything was okay. His reputation wasn't ruined and everyone understood that it had been part of the show.

Seeing his house brought Henry a sense of safety. He had been worried that his mom would blame herself for what happened after she had seen how it affected him. Luckily he had been able to act like it wasn't a big deal and their relationship was mostly back to normal. The only thing different was that she now hid her feet away from him, not sure if he'd be repulsed by them now. Honestly, Henry had been having nightmares every other night about being trapped under his mom's massive feet.

Opening the front door, Henry stepped inside and something was clearly wrong. Despite it being the middle of summer, the weather outside hot and humid, it was even hotter inside his home. “Mom?” He shouted. Did she know the heating had been turned up to full?

“Come up here Henry, right now!” Caroline called down from upstairs. It sounded like it came from her bedroom.

Henry swallowed and went straight up to her, removing his jacket as he walked to counteract the heat. He didn't dawdle though, his mom sounded like she might be mad at him. A list appeared in his head of the things he'd done wrong recently, trying to pinpoint what she could be mad about.

Entering his mother's bedroom, he found things were even hotter in here, and it wasn't hard to see why. Caroline sat at the foot of her double bed, breathing heavily. Her workout clothes were soaked with fresh sweat. The treadmill was turned on at the wall, it appeared as though she had been using that. Because she had been working out in such high heat, the windows had managed to steam up completely, blocking the view of the outside. On her feet, Caroline was wearing her running shoes. Peculiarly, two electric heaters were set on either side of her feet, turned on max and blowing even hotter air onto her feet which must already be extremely sweaty.

“Mom? What's going on and why the hell is it so hot? Have you been doing this since I left?” Henry asked, utterly befuddled by the situation he was witnessing.

“Only since the blue cheese salesman came knocking at our door again. I do wish he'd learn that I don't like cheese. But, that is beside the point. You've been out having fun with your friend when you should have been here Henry.”

“I should have been here? I don't understand mom, you knew I was staying at my friend's house, I told you so.”

“I know you did. But that doesn't make you any less of a naughty boy Henry. Lucky for you I have a very effective method for dealing with naughty boys like you” Caroline said, sporting a zealous smile. She reached behind her and pulled out the shrink ray, aiming it at Henry.

“Mom no!” Henry screamed in terror. Somehow his mother had reverted to how she had been at the hypnotist show, only the Grand Debbie wouldn't be around this time to stop her. The shrink ray fired and Henry shrunk for the second time in his life.

Caroline came over and picked up her son, producing some string and small tape from her pockets. Her fingers dextrously tied Henry's tiny body up, wrapping lengths of string around his legs and torso, preventing him from using his limbs. Then a piece of tape was placed over his mouth, making it possible to breathe only through his nose. His mother then deposited him between the heaters where the air was crazy hot, in between where her feet had been. Her feet did return to their previous positions. She then untied both sets of laces and slipped her feet from the running shoes, revealing that she hadn't been wearing any socks with those nasty old running shoes.

Writhing around on the floor and trying to scream, Henry was engulfed by a terrible odour, the worst odour he had ever had the displeasure of sniffing. The wrinkled soles and bulbous toes of Caroline were a glowing, wet red due to the warm, moist atmosphere both inside and outside of her footwear. The feet descended on each side of him, forming gigantic walls of stinky foot flesh, only an inch away from touching him. Above him, past the tops of the walls, Caroline smiled sadly down at him “I'm sorry Henry, but you have been a very naughty boy and this is your punishment. I want you to know what is in store for you, so you can lay between my feet and inhale their aroma whilst I let you know in detail exactly what I'm going to do with you. Just a warning in advance, the punishments I have in store will take a very long time Henry, so don't expect freedom anytime soon. Give it a few years and if you're no longer a naughty boy I'll let you return to your normal life. Once I'm done here I'll make you nice and snug against mommy's sole, then I'll put on my running shoes again and get back on the treadmill. I think the more sweaty and stinky I make my feet, the quicker you'll learn to behave. To thank me for being so dedicated these feet had better be spotless after your licking time later.”

And with that, Caroline kept on talking for a whole hour, imagining and listing every torture she could think of to inflict on her son with her feet. Unable to do anything, even move around properly, Henry just wept, senses overwhelmed by the awful, unyielding smell of massive stinky feet. Once she had finished, she continued her unnecessary workout just as promised, Henry continuing to suffer inside her well worn running shoes, kept company by her big foot. Unfortunately for the young man, because of the hypnosis, Caroline would never see her son as anything but a naughty boy, needing to be punished.