- Text Size +

Already up and showered nice and early, Veronica slipped her bare feet into her old black flats, to warm them up a little before it was time for school. She wiggled her toes beforehand of course, admiring both the neat crimson toenails that her pedicurist had given her and the thick gold bands made to fit each of her second toes perfectly. Veronica taking her 'husband' to school and sitting in a class with people much less than half her age, it made her feel so young again. The mother of two giggled, much as she did whenever she thought about her 'husband'. Although he wasn't really her husband, he was married to a part of her.

Heading downstairs, Veronica went to the kitchen and started making some breakfast. As she was preparing her ingredients, she paused and thought for a few moments before walking back into the living room and stopping at the base of the stairs. “Sophie!” She shouted up, knowing her daughter was awake because she had heard the alarm going off. Likely the eighteen year old was laid in her bed, unwilling to get up just yet but trying to find a good excuse to force herself out. “I'm cooking breakfast, is your brother having some?”

A loud, tired groan could be heard before any response. “No. Sean was bad yesterday. He'll have to wait for lunch” Sophie yelled back down to her mother.

“Okay honey!” Veronica said, returning to the kitchen with a knowing smile, shaking her head slowly. “Such a rebellious boy.” She first stopped at a whiteboard before the grill, picking out a red marker pen and adding a tally mark to the hundreds already on there, right where the black mark that she had erased just that very morning had been.

Sophie eventually made her way downstairs to join her mother. It was a timely entrance, Veronica had pretty much just finished plating up some breakfast for herself and her daughter. Rashers of bacon, juicy sausages, peppered scrambled egg, hash browns, half a grilled tomato, beans and two slices of toast on each. In her hands Sophie had carried with her a rather dirty looking white sock. The opening had been closed off and knotted. There was something inside the sock, evident from the movement. As she sat down at the dining table she dumped the sealed sock at her bare feet. The girl's hair was still damp from her morning shower.

While Veronica brought the plates over to the table with a pleasant, maternal smile, Sophie played with the being trapped in her sock with her bare feet, poking at it with her toes, which were topped with clumsily done, chipped black nail polish. They sat eating away at the delicious food, chatting idly about a variety of subjects, mostly school.

“So mom, have Sean and I got any interesting lessons today?” Sophie asked as she toyed with a chunk of sausage, impaling it on her fork in the process.

“You should know you're own schedule by now Sophie!” Veronica scolded playfully, giving the girl a nudge under the table with her feet. “You've got gym class third period honey, your favourite.”

A huge smile appeared on the girl's face, any remaining tiredness disappearing “Right before lunchtime too! Oh man Sean is gonna have one tasty lunch today.”

Veronica laughed “Yes he is. I think you should feed him today, he might get bored of his wife's 'cooking' if he has it too often.”

“Really mom!?” Sophie asked excitedly, becoming even more excited when her mother confirmed it with a nod.

As always, Veronica had made too much food. Once Sophie had eaten her fill, Veronica combined their leftovers onto one plate, making sure to cut up any bigger chunks into bite-size pieces. “Come on honey, retrieve your brother so that you can start filling up your sock before it gets too cold.”

“Okay mom” Sophie put the tied on the table and adeptly undid the knot, grabbed the toe end and tipped the sock upside down. A little, 3 inch tall young man was deposited on the table. “Morning bro! How was another night in my stinky sock? You could have been sleeping with one of your wives but no, you had to disobey me when I asked for a foot massage after soccer practice.”

“Enough already petal, prepare your brother's lunch and get ready for school” Veronica said. Sophie emptied the contents of the leftovers plate into the smelly sock and put it on. By the time lunch arrived, the food would be warm, mushy and flavoured by sweaty feet, ready for Sean to consume.

“So slimy!” Sophie commented, giggling, before running off upstairs.

“So little man” Veronica said to Sean as she kicked off her flats under the table. Her legs rose up, planting her big feet on the table, allowing her son to see her milky soles, already slightly moist with perspiration. “Did you miss your wives whilst you had a sleepover with your sister?”

Sean, scented by his sister's footsweat, nodded his head. He was tired, kept awake by the odour of last night's prison. You'd have thought he'd be used to it by now in the three years since he'd been shrunken but that was not the case. When he was seventeen, his mom had shrunk him for his bad behaviour and failing in school. His grades hadn't been good enough and the school had told him that if he didn't improve, Sean would be held back a year. To combat this, Veronica had initiated a shrinking punishment where until he improved, Sean would remain under her feet, doing whatever she commanded. Since he would become independent of his mother's legal ability to do as she pleased with him once he became eighteen, she had the evil idea of marrying him to her feet and obtaining the rights to continue her domination.

“They've missed you too baby, come give them a kiss” Veronica said, smiling a him. Sean didn't even try to resist, despite her kind personality Veronica was capable of terrible things with those large, sweaty feet. Her son obediently walked over and reached her foot, then begun kissing her heel. The heel of Veronica's foot, much like the rest of her foot flesh, was soft even though she often wore shoes barefoot. Sean didn't enjoy feet in the slightest, but he had to admit that the softness of his mother's feet was preferable to the calloused feet of his younger sister.

“Good boy” Veronica said, pulling some miniature tape from her pocket. Sean sighed when he noticed. He knew this was coming, after all, he'd experienced it almost every morning for the past few years. She leaned forward and grabbed Sean's body in her hand. Before attaching him to her sole, Veronica brought her son over to her face. “Wow son” She chuckled “You really do smell! I'm sorry but we don't have time to wash you Seanie, it's almost time for school.”

“It's okay mom” Sean reassured his mother, lying obviously. He had to lie, there wasn't a lot her could do to stop Veronica from doing what she wished.

“Do you have anything to say to mommy before you go to school?” Sean fought the urge to wince when she said this. He hated when she called herself that.

“I love you mommy”

She smiled dazzlingly in response “Mommy loves you too sweetie, but I know two gals who love you more” The friendly smile twisted into a cheeky grin as Veronica moved her son to the bottom of her foot, pushing him into the pillowy skin of the ball of her foot. Her other hand dextrously taped each of his tiny limbs and torso tightly to her sole, making sure that he could only move his head and waist. Restricted movement of course, just enough so that he had a larger area to kiss and lick whilst he was trapped under her sweating foot. At first, Veronica had to use both hands to bind her son against her foot but after doing the action so many times she had become proficient in using one hand. Once secure, Veronica extended a single finger and traced up and down Sean's tiny foot with her red fingernail, eyes watching his sudden struggles intently. She continued tickling him and watching him try to writhe around for an uncomfortable amount of time, longer than was necessary to see if he was sufficiently immobile.

“You're so cute son. If you weren't married to mommy's feet, I'd bet you'd be kissing all kinds of pretty girls. Don't think I can't feel little Sean poking me either. Feel free to relieve yourself as much as you want today, she is your wife after all” Sean had indeed become erect during the struggle, mostly due to all the grinding against her soft, warm flesh that the tickling had forced him to do. Somehow during his 'marriage' Veronica had started seeing her feet as somewhat independent. She would never dream of doing incestuous with her son but she had no problem with her feet doing it. From sensation and Sean's regular sexual deprivation alone her hot, sweaty feet had no problem extracting countless orgasms from her son over the years spent under them, starting with their wedding night. Veronica had insisted that the marriage be properly consummated despite Sean's desperate protests. He detested the stinky appendages that completely dominated his life and essentially having intercourse with them was beyond humiliating.

“Well, time to go to school. I'll see you later, you and Sophie have gym class today” Unseen by her, Sean's eyes went wide. Gym class was the worst because Veronica used it as an excuse to wear her reeking, ancient sneakers and get as sweaty as possible. Her voice dropped in volume and became menacing as she continued “If you're a good boy and give my foot plenty of kisses, I won't forgot to change out of those nasty sneakers after gym class again.” Sean suspected that his mom was more sadistic than she liked to admit, as she found any excuse to increase his suffering by wearing her sneakers.

With that, Veronica removed her feet from the table, lowering them down and slipping them back into her shoes. After so much use, her flats had a mild odour to them and because she'd put them on beforehand they were already heated. Veronica wouldn't admit it to anyone, but she loved the feeling of having a tiny underfoot. It was part of the reason she was so insistent on keeping Sean's punishment going, putting her creativity to good use with tormenting him was fun too and all the foot worshipping was something that she didn't see herself ever willingly giving up.

“I hope you're ready Sophie, it's time to go!” Veronica shouted as she arrived at the bottom of the stairs.

“I'm coming” Sophie yelled back, running out of her room and down the stairs. She was still wearing her unwashed socks. Once her school shoes were on, it was time to go.

The two walked to school. Unfortunately for Sean, the sun was out in full force today and he knew as with years of being under his mom's foot came knowledge of her perspiration patterns and he could determine whether it was hot or cold by the amount her feet sweated. It wasn't long before the duo arrived at school, greeted by a group of Sophie's friends waiting for them.

 

It hadn't been an easy day for Sean, it never was. In the last lesson of the day, Sean was still taped to his mother's now considerably stinkier feet, bare and propped up on a desk. The students sat near Sean's desk, where Veronica was sat, had to hold their noses to diminish the odour tainting the air. The students were all Sophie's age as Sean had been held back in the final year of high school for a while, it wasn't easy to get good grades when all the studying he did was listening to teachers lecture from the sole of a foot. At first the scenario was unbearably embarrassing for the young man, he would cry when the young, attractive girls laughed at his miserable situation, teasing him about the smell. The humiliation had lessened somewhat over time, but the constant stink and flavour hadn't become any less unpleasant.

Veronica was reading a book, not needing to pay any attention to the teacher. She would frequently flex her feet and use the other foot to play with and torment her tiny son, her favourite move was pushing his face deep into her foot flesh with her big toe. Sophie, sat at the back of the class, saw her mom do this and suppressed a laugh. The girl wriggled her toes, remembering lunchtime, having her tiny brother lick the creamy breakfast mush from her foot, cleaning it for her. Afterwards she made sure he sucked all of the mush out of the sock's fabric and put it right back on. She had revelled in the act, making sure her friends were filming it on their phones.

The bell rang, signalling the end of class. Every student in the classroom sighed with relief, even Sean. This served as a nice reminder that another miserable day had an end in sight, one day closer to his eventual (hopeful) release. As far as he knew, Veronica had no plans this evening and so all that awaited him at home was foot massaging and worshipping, before a night that will most likely be spent in sneakers. “Say goodbye to everyone Sean, it's home time!” His mother teased, earning a round of laughter from the students.

Waiting until Sophie had finished parting ways with her friends,Veronica, her daughter and her son all walked home together, just like how they arrived, only with both of them having significantly stinkier feet.

At home, Veronica took a seat on the couch and removed the sneaker containing her son, propping the foot up on the other leg's knee. Her face looked down at Sean, helpless and stuck to her smelly foot. “Damn mom, put your damn shoes back on!” Sophie joked, pinching her nose mockingly and running up the stairs.

“I think your sister really ought to mind her manners, don't you think Sean?” Sean kissed her foot once, pressing his lips into her sole as firmly as possible to make sure she felt it. This was how Sean communicated with his mom when he was taped to her foot.

“Oh yeah, I totally forgot to tell you Sean, I'm heading out into town with the girls tonight, I hope you don't mind” Sean's heart sank. Veronica's nights out on the town consisted of copious drink and copious dancing. Her feet would flow ceaselessly with sweat, the temperature in her footwear would go way up and her sadistic side would be urged on by the alcohol and peer pressure from her friends. Sean groaned but Veronica didn't hear it. “I was thinking about wearing these sneakers out, they're so comfortable! Would you like that Seanie?” Evil had seeped into her voice, she had to refrain from cackling cruelly at the thought.

If there was one thing worse than a night out under his mom's feet, it was a night out under his mom's feet whilst she was wearing her smelliest pair of shoes. He quickly kissed her foot twice to signal no. “Ooooo was that a double yes I felt? Wow you must truly love my sneakers honey, I suppose there's no better place for the married couple to spend a night out” Veronica laughed, regardless of how Sean responded, she'd already decided that she would wear her sneakers out on the town hours ago. Upon hearing what she said, the tiny began kissing frantically, wanting to scream at her to choose a different pair of shoes.

“Calm down already Sean I'm going to wear them, just for you, you don't have to keep kissing... actually wait, keep kissing. You know how much your wives love when you show them how much you love them.”

Sean kept kissing as requested, fighting off sobs as Veronica started putting on her sneaker once more, sealing her son into what would be his prison for the next several hours, or until she wanted him to do something with her feet. Whenever this had happened before, Veronica would either forget or decide not to take her footwear off for bed, which Sean was certainly not looking forward to. “Bye sweetie, try not to have too much fun down there, because your wives have been telling me that they are feeling rather horny today, so expect to be getting lucky later.” Any light and miniscule amount of fresh air faded away completely, his ceiling of tender, sweaty flesh settling and crushing down on his naked form, forcing its foul, cloying stench into his lungs.