- Text Size +

The heat of the day had died down to nothing more than a lukewarm breeze. Everything was dyed orange in the light of the setting sun. Here and there were people walking around, enjoying the fading of the daylight. A couple walking their dog, an old man returning from the shop, a woman on her mobile phone, dressed up in business attire; amongst many others. One of these others was a young man, finished with work for the day and eager to return home.

Strolling down the street much faster than he usually would, Greg was smiling away to himself. Tomorrow would be great, he could feel it. Very rarely did he get a Friday off of work. His loving mom and sisters were surely going to make him feel like royalty on his birthday. Even if his younger sister could be a little bratty sometimes, she was kind for the most part. Twenty-one was a big one, and he'd certainly put the effort into making their birthdays exceptional.

A few hundred feet later, Greg had reached his home. Stepping into the living room, he was met with the sight of his mother on the armchair, snoring away in the embrace of sleep. She'd spent the day out with her friend today and was likely exhausted from all the walking around they'd done. Greg's eyes wandered down the length of her unconscious body, settling on the lowest point. Her feet. May's big, heavily wrinkled feet were resting on the ottoman in all their bare glory, those rough, calloused soles facing him. No doubt that if he approached he'd catch a whiff of their aroma, it was hard to imagine that they'd smell clean after a day spent walking around. Screwing up his hands into fists, Greg put the taboo thoughts out of his head and took his own shoes off.

Immediately another form of temptation was presented to him. Greg turned and against the wall, lazily kicked off by the looks of it, were his mother's flats. Well, truth be told he smelled them before he saw them, but nonetheless there they were. If he were to only kneel down, he could sample the pungent odour up close and personal. She'd had those things for years. They were scuffed from all the use, with vast amounts of sweat and stink absorbed into the insole. In such a state, May tended not to wear them anywhere other than around the house and to the shops. Getting rid of them was also out of the question, because they were 'so damn comfortable'.

A loud ringing noise broke Greg out of his trance. He whipped his head around and found his mom stirring from her slumber. Her eyes half open, she blindly reached for the ringing phone, picking it up and answering it in an impressively smooth motion for someone who had just woken.

“Hello honey” May said to the person on the other side of the phone, sweeping dark brown locks of hair out of her face as she spoke. Greg assumed it was either his younger sister April, or his older sister June, judging by her use of the word 'honey'.

“Oh you don't need a ride home tonight after soccer practice? You're walking home with Amelia? Okay honey that's fine, thank you for letting me know. Love you” Her thumb came down on the touch screen softly, hanging up the call.

After ending the call with her daughter, May noticed her son standing over near the door. A warm smile came across her face “Hi there Greg. Sorry, I must have missed you come in. I was out cold!” She chuckled.

“Don't worry about it mom” Greg replied cheerily.

“Come tell me about your day at work honey. I'd tell you about mine in return, but honestly I spent about half an hour in the garden before coming in for a snooze. The heat really is barbaric recently, I don't know how your sister copes playing sports out in it.”

Seeing an opportunity within the invitation, Greg walked over to where his mom was seated, taking his own seat on the ottoman by her feet. He was correct when he predicted that they would smell strongly. He couldn't resist sniffing at the air. May noticed.

“Oh you don't have to sit by my feet Greg! Take a seat on the couch, it'll be much easier on your nose!” May advised her son, though a pleased grin appeared on her face. Or was Greg simply imagining it?

“No no mom it's fine, they barely smell” Greg assured her.

May looked far from convinced. “Really?” She asked with one eyebrow raised “I think maybe you should get that nose of yours tested young man.” The two of them shared a laugh.

“Perhaps I should, how does one get their nose tested?”

“Like so” May raised one foot up to her son's face and wafted her thick toes in close proximity to his unprepared nose. Greg lurched backwards, the sudden burst of foot odour knocking him from his perch on the ottoman. May started laughing loudly. “Looks like your nose is working properly son! You're just a good liar!” She remarked.

Quickly picking himself up, Greg was eager to defend his reaction “Hey! My nose isn't that weak, you just caught me off guard. I demand a re-test.”

Giggling at her son's mock anger, May nodded “Very well. I accept your request for a re-test. But you're crazy if you think that you can take my stinky feet.”

“Nope, not crazy. I just think you're wrong.”

“Me? Wrong? Never! You want to pass this test son, you gotta sit with my toes mere inches from your nose for... a whole minute!” May decided on the criteria for her test.

“You're on” Greg told her, reseating himself.

“Your minute starts... now!” May said, doing exactly as she did before with her big foot, waving her cheesy toes right under his nose.

Screwing up his face more than a little, Greg held on. The odour was potent up close, it was no surprise that he had reacted as he did originally. He watched the look of amazement on his mother's face as the seconds ticked by. Despite the foulness of the aroma, he couldn't help but feel aroused knowing that it was coming from his mom's feet. Dwelling on how screwed up he was, Greg managed to push down those secret feelings and focus on the task at hand. Not that it was an easy one. Even with a foot fetish, he had to admit that May had pretty funky feet and every instinct Greg had was screaming at him to slap the foot away.

“Wow. You actually made it Greg!” May said, looking a bizarre mix of impressed and confused.

“Hey, what do you want me to say. I'm a tough guy. So, what do I win?” Greg bragged.

“Now that you mention it, I have the perfect prize for a guy with a nose as tough as yours honey” May said, jokingly adopting an evil tone. “Since my feet are pretty sore today, I think allowing you to give me a nice, long foot rub would be appropriate.”

Greg's heart skipped a beat and those feelings of arousal came rushing back. “Sure thing mom.”

May pulled a face. “You know I was joking right honey? You don't have to rub my gross feet. Like I said earlier I've been out in the garden wearing my old flats.”

“Seriously mom I don't mind” Greg insisted, being careful not to be too pushy. The last thing he didn't was for her to figure out that he wanted to rub her feet, rather than doing it for her benefit. “If you've been up and about in these hot conditions, your feet must be sore right? What better remedy than a good foot massage.”

In spite of not wanting to inflict her stinky feet on her son, May was convinced. Her feet were sore after all, and a foot rub would do her good. “Okay, you can rub my feet until it's time for dinner. That is a couple hours away though son, so I hope your hands are ready.”

His mother taking away the option to stop when he got tired only served to stoke Greg's fire. It wasn't often that she dominated him in any form, even playfully. At heart May was a kind woman. “Yes, of course they're ready.”

“Good” May smiled as Greg took his place on the floor by the ottoman, right at her feet. She picked up a book on the table by the armchair. “I hope you don't mind son, but I'm going to do some reading so I won't be talking. I suppose my feet will require your full attention any way. Plus you'll have to concentrate to not pass out from the smell.” She laughed.

Greg laughed along with his mother, grabbing her big foot with both hands as he did so. He didn't mind that she'd be ignoring him during his task, it would give him more opportunities to enjoy himself, bathing in the scent she'd managed to cultivate. A moan from May assured Greg that he was doing something right when he pressed his thumbs into his mom's rough, wrinkled soles which were slightly damp.

Until April returned home, little else happened other than May commanding her son to switch feet and a whole lot of foot rubbing. She returned about 45 minutes into the massage, her friend Amelia not two steps behind her. Both of them were eighteen, in their last year of school. Because they attended a specialised athletic private school, they had a smart uniform on. Dark brown loafers, navy knee length socks, a long skirt, shirt and tie, completely with a navy blazer to match the socks. More navy was present on the tie, which was striped with yellow providing the alternate colour. Both carried gym bags, probably stuffed with their soccer kits and cleats. In spite of his weird fetish, Greg didn't think he'd be able to sniff April's soccer cleats and survive. Even his mom's flats paled in comparison. Unlike the rest of her family, April's hair wasn't entirely brown, just the roots. Most of her hair had been dyed a dirty blonde colour and admittedly she wore it very well.

As April was taking off her school shoes, Amelia caught sight of May and Greg and whispered to her what was going on. April spun around in disbelief. “Mom? Greg? What are you doing?”

Greg blushed, getting ready to stammer out a reasonable answer but May had it covered. “Oh Greg was feeling thoughtful and asked me if I would let him rub my tired feet. I let him obviously, it's hard to find someone willing to go near my awful feet.”

Giggling charismatically, April grinned at them. “How lovely of you bro! I'd ask you to rub mine after, god knows I could use a foot massage, but I think my feet might be more than a little too much for you to handle.”

“I wouldn't be so sure of that honey. After all, your brother did withstand a test of endurance.” May informed her daughter, causing Greg's blush to deepen.

“No way! Maybe I was wrong about you bro, maybe you would be tough enough. But that can wait for another day. I don't think Amelia would enjoy sitting watching my feet get rubbed.” Amelia confirmed this with a shake of the head, making the two of them burst into laughter. “Anyways, catch you later. I guess you guys need some alone time. Give me a shout when dinner is ready.” Rhythmic thudding marked the ascent of the two schoolgirls, heading for the privacy of April's room. April often teased her older brother but she meant well, she just liked to make people squirm a little for her amusement.

The rest of the massage went uninterrupted. May glanced at her watch, eyes widening. “Wow honey I didn't expect you to make it this long. I am impressed. But enough is enough, I really should start making dinner now. Thank you for the massage though sweetie, it was lovely. I'd like another sometime, if that isn't too much to ask?”

“Of course, any time you want mom.”

“You're such a good boy” May said smiling, ruffling her son's hair. “Or should I say man now? You are twenty-one tomorrow.”

“I take it you've planned an exciting day, like always?” Greg asked, knowing the answer already.

“Yes. It'll be the best day ever. Don't forget to make a birthday wish before you go to bed tonight either honey, it might just come true” May said with a wink, heading towards the kitchen.

Just as May was nearing the door to the kitchen, the front door opened once again, allowing entry to June, Greg's older sister. A few years older than himself, June worked in an office wearing traditional business attire. She looked just like her mother: tall and pretty, only younger and slimmer, with longer, wavy hair.

“Oh hello honey. I was just about to go make some dinner.”

June beamed at her mom. “Oh lovely, that sounds wonderful mom. What a day I've had. So much paperwork and stress. Plus my feet are just killing me!” She complained as she plucked her work heels from her feet which were clad in dark tights.

May spared a look at Greg. “I think your brother knows the perfect solution for that. Don't you Greg?”

Greg looked sheepish “I mean, I could give you a foot rub sis, if you wanted?”

June looked at her brother in disbelief “Really? You won't mind?”

“Not at all” May answered for him “He just got done with mine.”

Skipping excitedly to the armchair and taking her mother's relinquished seat, June stuck her feet out towards Greg eagerly and flexed her toes. The smell was only a fraction of what May's had been, but strong enough to mix with June's perfume and create a scent unique to her. Out of his relatives, June took the best care of her feet. Unlike April and May, her feet were incredibly soft and her toenails never went without a pedicure every week or two.

“Go on Greg, get rubbing!” June demanded jokingly, practically laughing. She leant forwards after, lowering her voice to a whisper “Thanks so much for this bro. I'll be sure to make it up to you tomorrow.” Greg wasn't sure how, but today seemed to have turned out to be his lucky day. Perhaps his birthday might turn out even better?

 

That night, once everyone had retired to bed, Greg stared at the night sky from his bedroom window, just as he was going to close the curtains and darken his room sufficiently for sleep, he stopped a moment to ponder. “Twenty-one eh? It seems so old, yet it feels like only yesterday that I turned twenty.”

Time passing by so quickly made Greg anxious. He silently wished that time would just slow down, if only for a day, maybe even stop completely. Looking back, he couldn't recall many significant events occurring in his life over the past year.

Spotting a shooting star, Greg was reminded of what his mom had told him earlier. “Don't forget to make a birthday wish” She had said “it might just come true.

I wish I could experience my fantasies, as perverse and wrong as they might be, at the dominant feet of my mom and sisters just for one day. One day of fantasy with no consequences is all I ask. Greg felt more than a little ashamed, not just because it was a mighty selfish wish, but because he was viewing his loving, caring family as nothing more than participants in his sexual desires. Swallowing those negative feelings, Greg stripped off and lay down on his bed, excited to find out exactly what May, April and June had planned for him tomorrow.

 

Waking up was confusing to say the least. Greg's surroundings just simply made no sense. The surface where he lay was soft, yet unbelievably expansive. The ceiling also was too low, and when standing up and pushing at it found that there was so little give that moving it would prove impossible. “Where the fuck am I?” Greg shouted in frustration. Was this some kind of nightmare prison? Yet despite all of this his alarm was going off somewhere. It seemed so far away. It was eight in the morning, hopefully his family would be entering his room soon, would they be able to find him?

More sounds caught Greg's attention. Female voices, happy and laughing. Familiar female voices, so Greg's assumption that he was still at home was cemented. That didn't really help him locate himself. This was no room in his house.

In one moment the ceiling above Greg was ripped away, replaced by the early morning light, blindingly bright by comparison. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!” Three voice chanted in unison. He turned to the source of the noise, waiting for his eyesight to clear. When he could see once more, Greg saw that the trio were none other than his mother and sisters. Expect there was something different about them. Very, very different. All three of them were huge. Or rather, he was tiny. As it turned out the unknown location was his own bed, but much larger.

“Mom! April! June!” Greg had never been so happy to see them. They might actually be able to help him. “Help me!”

Smiling softly, May stepped forward, hand outstretched. “Don't worry honey, we'll help you alright” She reassured Greg as she picked up her shrunken son. As the skin of her hand, hard in some places, made contact with his body, Greg realised that he was naked. He flushed red upon the realisation, but his mom didn't seem to care. Without another word she led the way out of her son's bedroom, April and June in tow, heading straight for the kitchen. After depositing Greg's tiny body onto the kitchen table, each of them took a seat.

Greg couldn't help noticing that the house was much warmer than usual. In the middle of Summer, it seemed as though someone had made the peculiar decision to turn the heating on. The girls were clearly feeling it too, their skin was a few shades redder than their regular pale complexion. “Okay Greg, as a special birthday treat we're allowing you the honour of spending the day with one of us? How exciting!” May told her son, beaming at him all the while.

“Spend the day with one of you? What do you mean mom?”

May grinned and gave her son a knowing look “I think you know what I mean you naughty boy. We all know what you've been up to on that computer of yours. You think that we don't know how much you enjoyed giving us those massages yesterday?”

“I didn't even get one!” April complained, sulking in a joking manner.

“We've been over this sis!” June piped up “We agreed that we'd give Greg the chance to choose, since it is his birthday.”

“Fine” April mock pouted.

At this point Greg had turned bright red. Did they know his secret? “I-I'm not sure I understand mom.”

“You really want me to spell it out for you honey? We know you like feet. Stinky feet. Our stinky feet no less. So that's what you'll be getting all day. In preparation, though short term, we've turned the heating right up and not showered this morning. We hope they're ripe enough for you.”

“Mine are!” April announced cheerily, causing her sister and mom to laugh.

“They certainly are honey. Now girls, let's show the birthday boy what's on offer.” All three started taking off their shoes, out of Greg's sight under the table. Considering the vast change of perspective, Greg hadn't had chance to see what footwear they had been wearing. Three pairs of bare feet soon appeared on the table, displaying their soles to the tiny man atop the table.

May's feet, as always, were bare and sported a multitude of wrinkles. At his current size, the vast desert of hard, wrinkly flesh was all the more impressive. Her toenails were unpainted and cut short.

June's feet were utterly perfect by comparison. A little smaller than May's feet, June's feet were lovely and soft, had a few wrinkles and her toenails were well cared for and had a seductive red polish. Of course all of this was covered by those dark tights, details only just visible through them. Both of them had similarly sized, large feet. Though much like her overall body type, June's feet were slimmer than May's wide peds.

April's feet were the smallest of the bunch, but not by much. The young girl had chipped black nail polish, having been convinced by June to have pedicures now and again. Her feet were mildly calloused, and probably the stinkiest of the three due to the sports she played. Right now, she was wearing her pair of thick, white, cotton gym socks. Here and there were holes in the worn material and in general the fabric around the foot itself had greyed thanks to infrequent washing and frequent sweaty sport sessions. In winter she'd wear this pair of socks underneath her long soccer socks to counteract the cold and without fail her feet would stink out an entire room afterwards.

There was no doubt what each of them would be up to today. May was dressed for the garden in clothing she didn't care what happened to any more as she was likely to get it dirty. April was ready in her school uniform, minus the normal pair of knee socks. June was dressed exactly as she had been yesterday, which worried Greg because while June had the easiest feet to handle, as a daughter of May she had inherited smelly feet regardless, especially when she neglected to wear a new pair of tights every day.

All three of them stared at him expectantly. He wasn't sure what was going on. He'd wished for this, so why did he feel such trepidation staring into their soles. The scents drifted over to him and combined in the air, allowing him to sample the pungent aroma of his family's feet.

Apparently Greg must have taken too long. “Go on then April” May said, breaking the silence that Greg hadn't realised had arisen until now “Since you didn't get one of your brother's deluxe massages yesterday evening you should be the one to take him. It's clear that he's too overwhelmed with sheer arousal at his fantasies coming true to think properly. I mean, take a look between his legs.” Covering her mouth with a couple fingers, May chuckled as her son had developed an erection in the time that they had presented their feet to him.

“Yay!” April said, leaning forward and grabbing for her tiny brother. One part of Greg's mind told him to flee, another told him to stay, accept this as a day of taboo fantasy and enjoy being dominated by his younger sister's feet. He remained where he was, accepting his fate.

April's soft fingers plucked him from where he stood waiting. “Today bro, you're gonna get the smelly feet that you've always dreamed of! I hope you're ready though, I did have soccer practice yesterday remember and I still haven't washed.”

“T-thanks” Greg lamely said, wondering if perhaps he'd made the wrong wish. Although since it would only be for a day, he'd be able to tough it out, right?

“Bye honey, have a good day with your sister!” May said to Greg as April lowered him down under the table.

“Don't worry bro! Mom and I will have your cake ready for when April gets home after soccer practice today!” June told her brother happily.

“Soccer practice!?” Greg asked loudly, fidgeting in his sister's hand, the first form of resistance he had shown thus far.

“That's right! I've messaged the team captain and the coach and both of them agreed that extra practice for today was a good idea. Obviously I did this just for you, so feel free to kiss my sweaty socks all you want today. Since it's your birthday Greg you can do... other stuff too. I know I'm your sister but you are the little birthday boy.” April said with glee. Before Greg could say anything back he was dropped a short distance into his sister's school loafers. The smell was quite strong inside, but was soon eclipsed completely when the socked foot followed him in and trapped him beneath the now giant sole, immobile.

Greg didn't have chance to fully process the stink forcing itself into his vulnerable nose. It was thick with moisture that had no doubt been dried up in her socks, awakening once more as her feet starting sweating again. He moaned, unable to complain because of the wet, bitter material intruding into his mouth; added to the fact that whilst he was trapped in April's shoe with her foot as his jailer, no one would hear him anyway.

“How does he feel honey?” May asked April inquisitively, somewhat wishing that she could have been the first to sample how her shrunken son felt under her feet.

“He feels fantastic!” April exclaimed, stomping her foot a few times, followed by a good dose of grinding it against the floor, allowing her brother's helpless tiny body to be pushed into her reeking sock and warm sole.

“What's he doing?” June asked hungrily, just as jealous as her mother “Is he still hard? Is he grinding against your foot?”

Grinning mischievously, April answered “Oh he's still hard I think; I can kinda feel it poking through the sock. He ain't trying to fuck my foot yet though, I'm slightly offended.”

“Watch your language missy” May wagged a finger at April.

“Sorry mom. It's kinda hard to focus on what I'm saying with little Greg under my smelly foot.”

“Hmm I suppose that's a reasonable excuse. But get yourself off to school now okay? We wouldn't want you to be late.”

“Sure thing see you later Mom! Bye June! Love you guys!” April called out, grabbing her school bag and running for the front door.

 

Spending a school day under April's foot wasn't as fun as Greg had dreamed. Sure, he was crazy turned on by the whole situation, but the smell and heat was taking a toll on him. The journey from class to class wasn't helping either, and even when she was in class April had the habit of incessantly tapping her foot. Was that for Greg's 'benefit'? Who knows. There was a small mercy in that the school's air conditioning was functioning perfectly on this hot day, but in such a warm pair of socks April's feet couldn't help but sweat.

Within the shoe, covered by his sister's socked foot, Greg had little idea of how much time was passing. To him, the seconds felt like minutes, the minutes felt like hours, the hours felt like days. The constant movement against the soft, wet sock and the heated, sweating flesh beyond was enough to bring Greg to climax against his will over the many hours he was stuck there.

However April's school day did not end with classes. After the final class of the day she skipped excitedly along to the girl's locker room by the school gym to get changed for the extra soccer practice. Unfortunately class had ended slightly later than it was supposed to, leading to April being the last to arrive. When she entered the locker room the coach was present in her red tracksuit, the rest of the team already in soccer kit.

“Nice of you to finally join us April. I'd have thought you'd be first, considering that this was your idea.”

“Sorry coach. Class got out a little late” April apologised, rubbing the back of her head and grimacing.

With a nod, the coach turned to address everyone. “Since you all wanted this extra practice, we're gonna make it count. I'm talking extra laps, extra exercises, extra everything. There's a match coming up and I want all of you at your best. Anyone who complains about how hot it is today will feel my wrath. Move out team!” Not expecting this to be so difficult, the team were quietly groaning and mumbling to each other as they funnelled out of the locker room. “April” the coach spoke once more to the lone young woman in the locker room “Get changed and join us outside. Your extra laps will be doubled for your tardiness.”

“Yes miss” April agreed reluctantly. For a moment, she regretted ever considering the prospect of calling extra practice, but then remembered the tiny stuck under her foot and smiled. She pulled the loafers off of her feet and looked at her brother, laid in her now empty loafer, looking damp. “Hey bro! You didn't hear any of that but this practice session is going to be an intense one. Usually I'd hate it, but today I'll be loving every tiring second knowing you're feeling the effort that I go through. Lucky for me, I get the changing room to myself, meaning I don't have to be sneaky and hide your existence from the other girls. Man, imagine if the other girls saw you... an entire team of soccer girls wanting you to worship their feet... hahaha I bet you'd love that. Too bad that isn't what you wished for bro. You wished for the feet of me, June and mom. Speaking of which, did you fuck my sock like I was hoping you would? If you did, I didn't even feel it. I think I'm gonna put you in my sock this time, up close and personal with my big, smelly foot. Maybe that way I'll be able to feel you living out your fantasy.”

April had a good point, Greg's wish was a little short-sighted. Oh well, Greg thought, there's always next year. Perhaps this wish thing would occur annually? Although, on second thought, he wasn't sure he'd be able to handle a full team of girls with feet as foul as his sister. Hopefully she was merely the exception. He had already had enough of them after all. Speaking of which, now would be a good time to protest and try to change her mind. “Hey sis!” Greg spoke loudly “I've had enough of this now. Don't get me wrong, it's been fun, but your feet are a little too much for me.”

Smiling softly at Greg, April said “Sorry bro, but that isn't how this works. We decide when you're done. And spoiler alert, you're never done.” April tugged off one of her socks, the sweat-soaked material causing resistance, scrunching her sole up upon freedom. In one smooth motion, before Greg could say another word, April plucked him from her shoe and dropped him into the sock he'd just spent several hours under. Undeniably, the aroma was stronger inside the sock, drowning him in the humid odour from all directions.

The voice of Greg's sister continued outside the sock, the volume dimmed. “I'm gonna get changed now bro. I know you want to see your sexy little sister get undressed but that's not your fantasy. Your fantasy is feet, remember?” April giggled to herself, pleased with her teasing. It didn't take her long to get changed into her soccer kit, placing her neatly folded uniform into a locker. April enjoyed the sound of her moist bare feet slapping against the hard, cold floor of the locker room as she once more say by her discarded socks on the ground. Greg had tried to climb out but hadn't made any progress. Being inside a sock and trying to get out was far more disorientating that he had assumed it would be. That, and the distraction of the distinct footy scent.

“Here I come” Warned April musically, inserting her bare foot into the sock with Greg inside. He could do nothing as the sole of his sister passed over him, before he was pulled tightly against the sour skin of her foot when she pulled on the sock. Things got worse quick. A second pair of socks, April's long soccer socks, were pulled over the first pair. It got a little warmer and tighter for Greg, but it wasn't over yet. April loosened the tongues on her soccer cleats and plunged her feet inside, one at a time. The smell skyrocketed thanks to the well worn nature of those soccer cleats. Greg knew that the smell of such footwear would be strong, stronger than any other pair of footwear he'd ever smelled before and he wasn't wrong. Due to her not growing quite as much as her sister and mother, April had managed to keep the same pair of cleats for years, wearing them to every single rigorous practice, every single heated match. Whilst the socks protected him from the full brunt of the odour embedded into the rugged insoles of April's footwear, he wasn't sure that it would matter once she started exercising.

Jogging lightly outside, April was greeted by the warm air. “Ahhhh” She said smiling, knowing it wouldn't take much for her to start sweating at this temperature. She had been right to place Greg inside her sock this time, the sensation of him struggling, albeit pathetically due to the immobility of his position, was lovely against her bare sole. Like having a tiny foot massager inside her shoe. His excitement could be felt by April too, hardened and far smaller than it should be, moving along the sensitive flesh of her foot. She laughed to herself, knowing the unintentional movement of Greg underneath her would render it soft before long. April savoured that fact, the idea that she could bring someone, especially her own brother, to orgasm just by doing what she'd do every other day with them under her stinky feet.

Continuing on to where the rest of the soccer team was, the coach caught sight of April. “April. Took you long enough.” Once more she addressed the whole team, who were currently jogging on the spot. Judging by the displeased looks on their faces, they'd been doing it whilst April had been changing. “Okay girls, I want to see ten laps each out of you! April, that's twenty for you!” That seemed to change the opinions of the other girls, seeing the coach acting hard towards April softened their momentary vexation for her. As they set off all together in a group, they chatted but after a few stern words shouted after them from the coach, the group split and adopted individual paces.

If April thought the next couple hours of gruelling exercise was challenging for her, it was doubly so for her brother. That thought brought her solace at least. Every step Greg felt his sister's full weight crushing him. The sour, pungent stink of her feet was constantly on the rise, concluding in an aroma so strong he could literally feel it entering his lungs as he breathed. His eyes watered. Despite his best efforts, Greg's erection persisted, only diminishing for a short while when the shifting, wrinkling, wet fleshy ceiling brought him to climax. He felt a mix of pleasure and humiliation whenever his juice left his body, soon washed away by April's foot sweat. “Damn, it is so hot in here” Greg wheezed at one point, even without anyone to hear him.

Twenty laps, the usual warm-up routine, ninety minutes of actual play, and the final cool-down bit of exercise was what the practice session consisted of. All in the light of the hot sun. Even as the sun started trying to go down, the temperature remained for the most part, promising a warm night. After all of this April finally retreated to the changing room, not bothering to get changed and deciding instead to walk home in her soccer kit. It felt appropriate, and would be kind of a waste to not leave Greg stewing in his rank sweaty prison, going crazy with arousal. The clack of her studs on the pavement was a nice accompaniment for the walk home. She was excited to find what her mother and sister had arranged for little Greg's birthday.

 

Whilst the youngest members of the family had been away at school, the two elder members had been busy too. June had been at work, slipping in a couple gym visits in before work, during her lunch and after work too. All the while she kept her tights on. Placing her feet clad in those damp, odorous tights back into her work heels had served well in poisoning the insides of the heels with the bitter smell of her sweaty feet.

Staying at home and gardening in the hot sun, May too had worked up an impressively ripe foot stink herself. She wondered if it would put the more athletic of her daughters to shame. Hell, her bare feet made a satisfying squelching sound in her now very swampy flats as she walked around. All she could think about was how amazing it would feel having her tiny son lick her feet clean as part of his birthday present.

On her way home from work, June had stopped by the cake shop and bought the most absorbent sponge cake they had available. May was exceptionally pleased with the purchase.

Waiting for April's return, the duo were very patient indeed. However they were rather pleased when April knocked on the door, answering together. “Hi April!” They said in unison.

“Hi guys! Hope you are ready because the birthday boy has arrived!” April said, slinging her gym bag into the corner, her school uniform unceremoniously crammed inside. She had better things to worry about.

“Oh man he's still in your cleats?” June asked, trying not to laugh. “Well he's either suffering or in total arousal right now, maybe even both!” May and April joined in the laughter.

“Come on” May broke the laughter first “Let's have some cake, then we can give Greg his piece.”

Moving into the kitchen, May cut four slices of the sponge cake, taking two back to the living room with her and allowing the girls to bring their own. Placing the extra plate with a piece of cake atop it on the ground before the couch, May sat on the right side of the couch. June joined her, taking the left and April sat in the middle. “Oooo this looks great” April commented, about to take her first bite.

“Hold on honey” May stopped her youngest “We can't eat without the birthday boy. Get him out of your footwear.”

“But the smell? How are we supposed to eat our cake with the smell?” April asked, knowing how badly her feet must stink right now.

“You'll just have to try your hardest honey” May said smiling, kicking off her flats. A musty, cheesy stink began to wash over the room. May flexed her now bare, large feet.

“Mom!” April complained, pinching her nose shut to avoid the smell.

June followed suit, delicately taking off her heel and tugging off the tights that clung to her long, smooth legs because the moisture they had absorbed. “June!” April opposed this action also, as her older sister's foot smell added to her mother's.

May started laughing. “We're just joking April. Only one person will have to put up with our reeking feet whilst they eat cake” She elaborated by producing three pegs, handing one each to her daughters and putting one on her own nose.

“You're such a joker mom” April said, rolling her eyes, applying the peg May gave her to her nose and alleviating the stench.

With all noses pegged, April leant forward and untied her soccer cleats. At this moment she was extra glad for the peg as her face was rather close to the big, sweaty feet of her mother and sister. Soon she was slipping the cleats off, placing them in the pile of shed footwear that had formed opposite them on the floor, joining May's flats and June's heels and tights. The two pairs of socks that April eagerly stripped off completed the smelly pile. Stuck to her wet, sweaty, warm sole was Greg. As soon as he felt some form of freedom from his stinky prison he fought against the sticky sole of his sister, trying to separate himself from the flesh that he had been compacted into over the course of the day. He didn't want this any more. It was too much. April stopped the hope of escape, peeling him from her foot and placing him near the pile of discarded footwear. To him, it was a mountain. The hot, vile air assaulted him from all sides, he doubted that there was anywhere in the room that he could hide to escape the rancid odour. His eyes filled with fear at the sight of the three pairs of blushing, gargantuan soles kicking in the air, scrunching their soles and wiggling their toes. The unmistakeably cheesy stink of feet was like a heavy gas filling his body with each breath.

“Happy birthday Greg!” They said together.

“Come on, eat your cake honey” May told her son, plunging one big foot into the extra piece of cake on the floor immediately after.

“Yeah bro, just let us add the last bit of flavour” One of April's feet joined May's, mushing the sponge cake together and letting the absorbent piece of cake absorb the sweat lingering on their feet.

“Well, I might as well” June said, giggling as she joined in with the others.

Once the cake was well and truly destroyed, the remnants coating the soles and jammed between the toes of the three feet that remained on the plate. Greg wasn't sure what they expected of him. He looked up to his mom, hoping that this was some kind of cruel joke. Her bright eyes stared right back, unflinching. “Go on honey. It's your birthday cake and now it's all ready for you. I don't think you want to find out what happens to ungrateful tiny men.” She let the threat sink in and Greg was convinced that it would be in his best interests to listen to her. The list of terrible things that these giant women could do to him was long indeed.

Biting the bullet (or something far worse) Greg advanced on the mashed up cake and feet with dread. He knew that this would be awful. But what choice did he have? The lone piece of motivation he had left was that this would be over soon and if his wish was being taken as literally as it had been so far, this overwhelming rendition of his fantasy would end with the day, right?

Picking up a small lump of cake, the bit sat furthest from the stack of female feet on the plate, Greg gave it a sniff. It certainly didn't smell tasty. It smelt foul. Like a crumb from a cake that had spent a week in a dirty sock. He closed his eyes and put it in his mouth, chewed it, then swallowed it. The flavour of sweaty feet had overcome any previous flavouring the sponge cake had previously possessed.

“How does it taste?” May asked her son, trying not to laugh loudly at the expression of obvious distaste that crossed his face.

“It's weird how he looks grossed out, yet his dick is still hard” June observed. She was right of course. Greg's fetish was starting to feel like more of a curse. Despite the current form of his penis, he was far from happy with the current situation.

“Eat it all!” April commanded. Not wanting to give any of them a reason to torture him with their stinky feet, Greg began the arduous task of consuming the entirety of his piece of cake. At normal size, it would be an easy, albeit disgusting, task. Shrunken down with nowhere to run? Much, much more difficult. Much, much more disgusting. Starting with the bits of cake not in direct contact with feet, Greg worked his way up to the feet themselves. He tentatively picked out pieces from under the soles, from between the toes. The bits scattered and smushed between the slimy toes were the most pungent parts of his 'meal', with a powerful cheesy kick. As he cleaned up the loose bits, Greg realised that his giant mistresses were expecting him to lick every little ounce of sweaty foot cake from their soles. To force his body between the stack of feet and seek out any cake. Funnily enough, the sweat of their soles made squeezing his body between the feet of his mom and sisters easier, acting as a lubricant. It would have been nice of them to move their feet a little for him, but they were far more interested in teasing him from above and laughing at his struggles.

Eventually, Greg believed himself to have gotten all the cake. He stood off to the side, unsure if he was up to the task of shouting after he had eaten so much ruined food, feeling more than a little ill. They got the message. “Looks like Greg is all done with his cake girls” May said, moving her foot to appraise it. “He's actually done a good job.”

“Yeah, I can't see any leftovers on my foot” April echoed her mother's words.

“Uh oh” June said, parting her big toe and second toe, gazing into the crevice “Looks like he missed a particularly juicy piece of cake between my toes.”

“I think he should be punished! Bad Greg!” April announced, trying to sound serious but unable to keep the smile from her face.

“I think April is right” May agreed, nodding “This transgression cannot be easily forgiven son.” Pausing and pondering, May tapped her finger against her bottom lip. “We were just gonna go at you with our big, stinky feet for your birthday present Greg, to make you orgasm over and over again whilst you drown in our stench and sweaty feet. But that now sounds too easy on your part. No Greg, you're going to go inside one of your sister's nasty soccer cleats and you're going to clean every little bit of gunk off of the insole, swallowing it all. I mean, you can refuse, but a refusal would result in the three of us brainstorming up a far worse torture for you. So, what'll it be?”

Resisting his first instinct, the instinct to say “No”, Greg held his tongue. He didn't want them to think of a worse punishment, this one was awful enough. The collection of gross foot waste lining the insole of April's soccer cleats was unreal, especially at his size. He'd essentially have to consume more than his body weight in foot gunk. “I'll do it!” Greg called out.

“I'm sorry, what was that?” May asked, knowing he wouldn't dare say no.

“I SAID I'LL DO IT!” Greg shouted louder.

“Good boy” May said, allowing April to do the honours of placing her brother inside her footwear.

Inside the soccer cleats without a foot accompanying him for the first time, Greg found the conditions to be worse than he thought they would be. The time before the two socks had somewhat acted as a shield. Even April's foot was preferable to this. The floor was sticky with years of use under a sweaty foot. He was expected to lick this clean? Swallowing any self respect that was left in him, Greg fell to his knees and lapped at the insole. Bitter. Pungent. The taste caught in his throat, sticking around even when he took a moment to recover. He tried to go as fast as he could, but it was impossible. Outside the girls watched television, keeping all six of their feet just outside the opening, aiming to fan as much as their foot odour into Greg's cave as possible. The shadows of their feet fluttering in the puddle of light near the opening served as a constant reminder of their presence.

Evidently he was taking too long, because April's bare foot caught him by surprise when he was only halfway done, scooping Greg up in her toes and trapping him between the fleshy section at the base of her toes and the rank, cushiony insole, his face landing in the largest pile of gunk in there, likely some of April's toe jam judging from its position on the insole. Luckily Greg didn't remain this way for too long, he knew that he had been eating cake for a longer period of time, but what followed was arguably worse.

With the retreat of the foot and his exit of the cleat, Greg was immediately plunged into a sweaty mass of feet. May snatched him between her toes, placing him in the middle of all three pairs of feet, then they descended on him. It was obvious what the plan was, exactly how May had described it earlier. They focussed on his penis, toes wiggling up against it, sweaty, wrinkly flesh wrapping around it. Greg was in a world of stink.

“We're gonna milk you dry with our stinky feet son!” May teased him.

“Ha! You think we'll stop there? No way. Your birthday only comes once per year and we're gonna make it memorable Greg.” June added, rubbing her big toe on his crotch as she did.

“That's right bro! Smelly feet, just for you! Isn't this what you wanted? What you dream about?” April revelled in her brother's torment, excitedly teasing him.

This wasn't what he wanted, Greg thought as the first and far from last squirt of semen was extracted from him in this foot orgy. After today, he wasn't sure if he'd ever want to see a foot again. This 'birthday present' went on for many hours, so long that it had turned pitch black outside. The assault of flesh on flesh didn't slow down, even for a moment, with the exception of a pause where May and April held Greg's body in a cage of toes and pushed his head into June's toe crevice where the last piece of sweat-soaked cake hid away, not pulling him out until he'd eaten it all. Time and time against Greg's family's feet brought him to orgasm. In the fray, countless drops of foot sweat dripped down his throat. Hell, thanks to the shared heat of the six feet they started sweating anew, adding the stench of fresh sweat to the concoction of hours old perspiration.

Without so much as a word, the onslaught eventually stopped. The feet withdrew, leaving the tiny man lying on the floor, hyperventilating yet unable to get a breath of air not tainted by feet. “Goodnight bro, happy birthday!” April and June said after talking for a little while. Greg hadn't heard what they had spoken about, tuning it out and concentrating on trying to maintain his sanity after his exhausting sexual torment.

May didn't leave. She crouched down next to her son, picking him up gently in her palm and looking at him. “I hope you've had a good birthday son. We really went all out on today, so I wouldn't expect anything like it for another year at least.” This was highly relieving to Greg. He'd have told her so, but was temporarily unable to speak. “Although, if you ever want to rub mommy's big, smelly feet, all you have to do is ask. I might even make you beg from time to time” She winked at him and chuckled. There was no chance of that happening.

“However, this is goodnight from me too Greg. Sweet dreams” May blew him a kiss. When she started lowering him down rather than taking him up to his room, Greg started struggling once more, as best he could considering he'd just had dozens of orgasms forced out of him in the most exhausting and humiliating manner imaginable. His mother didn't even blink as she shoved him deep into April's soccer cleat once more, the one he hadn't touch yet. Right at the toe end, May was ready in case he tried to get up and escape because she quickly plugged the way out with a ball made up of June's stinky tights and the sweatier pair of April's socks. For the last time today Greg felt himself having to choke down the potent stink of feet. Clearly he was expected to sleep in these conditions, but with the constant sensory torment he wouldn't be able to do a lot of sleeping. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow this nightmare would finally end.

 

The next day.

Greg woke up, thankfully, not in a cloud of foot stink. He was elated, this wasn't April's cleat, there was no wall of footwear stopping him from leaving. Nothing foot related at all. He was so relieved that he almost didn't realise that he wasn't in his room as he remembered it. No, this was exactly how he woke up on the morning of his birthday. He was shrunken, under his bed covers.

A familiar alarm sounded. “Oh no” Greg said in pure fear, shaking his head with disbelief “No no no no.”

Female voices.

Greg was blinded as the ceiling was torn away, the sudden light immensely bright.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!” This time, Greg felt only sheer terror as his mom and sisters wished him happy birthday.

 

207 days later.

Every day in this hellish cycle was not the same. Things changed. If Greg didn't choose someone to dominate him for the day it seemed to be a random choice, split mostly equally between May, April and June. The activities with the specific person would remain mostly the same, with slight changes. Sometimes there would be a destroyed cake, sometimes the birthday boy would just worship the giant, sweaty feet. However the foot orgy would always happen, sometimes lasting for far longer than a mere few hours. Then Greg would find himself either in someone's shoe or tightly packed against someone's sole whilst they slept, or entangled in their toes.

One thing that failed to persist was Greg's foot fetish. Whatever cruel entity decided to grant his wish hadn't been merciful enough to end the cycle when he was no longer turned on by feet and the smell of feet. Sure, he still had orgasm after orgasm forced out of him day after day but the trio had to work harder for it and didn't seem to care that he actively pleaded with them for it to end. Every day he would wake up, suffer, sleep, rinse and repeat.

Something that quickly became noticeable was the stink in general. It seemed that the stink of his family's feet grew stronger every day, despite no real time passing for them. Was it some machination of the wish granting force to keep the torturous hours spent underfoot fresh? If so, it worked perfectly. Each day was worse than the last and by now, Greg could smell the overpowering odour of feet while the women still had their footwear on. It was getting harder and harder to keep track of the days.

 

??? days later.

The cycle had by now deteriorated into nothing more than constant foot worshipping and sweaty foot orgies. Gone were the facades of everyday lives the women had. By now Greg just woke up in the living room, surrounded by May, April and June, their feet bared and stinkier than any feet had a right to be. They cooed and teased as their soles descended upon him, restarting his torment after wishing him a happy birthday.

At this point the smell had been multiplied so much that it rendered him without movement, save for that of his eyes and mouth. And yet it still increased after every day, seemingly without a limit. Did this cycle have an end? Was this how Greg would spend eternity? His every waking moment was spent suffering beneath the hot, stinky feet of his mother and sisters, or rather evil replicas masquerading as his kind family. It wasn't fair. He didn't deserve it. Yet, here Greg was, stuck in a time loop of the worst day of his life, progressively becoming more dire with each pass of the cycle.

With the current day just beginning, Greg let out a useless, terrified scream as a ceiling of sweaty foot flesh consumed him once again, with the sole purpose of extracting unwanted pleasure from him. Just like every day before this, and just like every day afterwards.