- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wasn't expecting to be adding to this collection further, but inspiration struck. I am working on the next volume, cannot confirm when it will be released but I hope anyone reading enjoys this extra tale. I have an idea for another story that would fit the theme of this volume, but whether I write it or not is still up in the air.

P.S. I finally figured out how to insert a horizontal ruler! :)

 

 


 

Hospitals are not nice places. They are where the sick go to either get better or die, with some exceptions. After a while spent in one, the clean, friendly atmosphere became stifling. Patients soon feel like they wanted to be anywhere but in a hospital. Steve had spent far too long in a hospital, dying of an illness with only one cure, a cure that for some reason his mother had been on the fence about giving him. Until recently, anyway.

Now that he found himself in a different facility, a place with an ominously simplistic name: Panacea. The clinic known as Panacea was much like a hospital with only one key difference, all of the patients leaving had smiles on their faces. This place was specialised in experimental cures for lesser known afflictions. Cures given by this clinic often had side effects, but these side effects were preferable to constantly being stuck in a bed or even death.

What motivated his mother's change of opinion, Steve did not know. She had visited a few times since then, dodging the answer whenever he asked. But whatever it was, it led to today, the day he was permitted to leave his bed and finally receive the cure. His mom was nowhere to be seen when the nurses entered his room, moving him from the bed to the wheelchair in order to transport him out of the ward and to the treatment sector of the clinic. It was rare for his mother to be absent whenever something significant was happening in regards to his illness, though from time to time she just couldn't make it. Although today was slightly different, as she hadn't told him in advance that she wouldn't be there. Steve put it out of his mind, positive that she would have a good reason.

Steve's sister had only been to see him around five times during his lengthy stay in both the hospital and the clinic, due to her long work hours at the warehouse that employed her.

“Ah! Steve! Are you excited to be leaving soon?” The ever smiling Dr Peters addressed him, not a hint of anything but kindness in her voice.

“Hello Doc. Yeah, gotta say it'll be nice to be back home” Steve answered. Such a response would lead people to believe that what he missed most was his home life, but without his PC, an internet connection and guaranteed privacy there was something that he had grown to miss more. As these thoughts crossed his mind, Steve followed the doctor's legs down, taking a peek at her feet which were in a pair of plain flats.

“Before we begin” Dr Peters gestured to the large machine behind her. It had a keyboard and monitor connected to a huge power source which was linked via a series of wires to a human sized cubicle container, not unlike a porta potty “Do you have any questions for me? Anything about your treatment or the side effects that some alongside it?”

“Side effects?” Steve hadn't been told about any side effects. Thanks to the state he was in, any consent forms relating to his treatments defaulted to his mother since she was his legal guardian. Not that he minded, the less information he had the less he had to worry about.

“Yes... Side effects. I had assumed your mother had discussed this with you...” the doctor and a nurse shared a concerned look.

“Oh she tried. I told her that I trusted her opinion and didn't want to know any grisly details. Besides, if it's a choice between whatever the side effects are and dying, I'll take the side effects every time” Steve said confidently. If his mom had thought the side effects to be a risk, she would have been forthright when speaking to him about them.

A relieved look returned to the short, tanned doctor's face. If a patient hadn't been told all about their treatment, that worried her. Being intentionally ignorant? That was fine. “Very well. If you don't mind Steve, I need you to get out of your wheelchair and remove your hospital gown and underwear.”

“B-but then I'll be naked.”

“Fear not, I have seen plenty of patients naked. Unless you're secretly a centaur under that gown, I won't be surprised” Doctor Peters nodded and laughed at her unfunny joke. The two nurses merely smiled.

“If it's necessary...” Steve was hesitant about stripping off. He had a little bit of a crush on his hot doctor and didn't think the nurses were so bad either. But right now there were more important things to worry about than three attractive women seeing him nude. He neatly folded the hospital gown and dumped his boxer shorts on the floor.

“Now just step in here” Doctor Peters walked over to the cubicle and opened it up. Apparently it was airtight as it made a loud hiss sound “And we'll use the machine to fix you Steve.

Honestly, it seemed too good to be true. This machine was used for the specific purpose of curing his previously unseen illness? Was it a miracle cure-all machine? If so, why wasn't this machine in constant use curing every patient? As he stepped inside, Steve wondered what exactly the machine did. With a click and another, slightly different hiss, he was sealed away.

Doctor Peters took a seat in front of the monitor, typing on the keyboard. As she input some commands, the machine whirred to life.

Within the cubicle lights and sounds bombarded Steve. Such a peculiar situation could only incite fear in him, worrying about whether or not this was a good idea. Minutes ticked by and things intensified. The lights became brighter, their flashing more rapid; the sounds grew louder and louder until they were deafening. Steve hoped that the side effects weren't being rendered blind and deaf, because that would suck.

A feeling of nausea started welling up as the lights and sounds grew stronger still. Unable to stand up straight, Steve started swaying, begging his body not to throw up. He soon lost the ability to keep his eyes open and all faded into black.

 

“So Mrs Norman, do you have any further questions?” A familiar voice asked a question.

“None whatsoever. You have been most helpful, Dr Peters. All I need now is those nutrient sachets you mentioned and I think we will be on our way” The second voice was more familiar. Emma Norman: Steve's mother.

“Excellent. You're a very good listener, which is more than I can say for most that come through here.”

“I think you can attribute that to recently taking more interest in my son's condition and this cure. I look forward to taking care of him, making sure his life is as great as possible in spite of his new disability.”

“Regardless, I feel much better transferring him into your hands than I usually do with patients and their guardians. It's good that you're showing interest, that can only serve to help the adaptation period that young Steve will go through. Let him know I said goodbye and wished him luck.”

Seeing her son move, Emma smiled “Tell him yourself doctor, looks like he's waking up.”

Putting on her most radiant of smiles, the doctor faced her patient “Steve! I'm surprised that you're already awake. I was just in the process of handing you back to your mom. You'll be pleased to know that your stay here is over, you can go home!”

“W-what... what has happened to me?” Steve asked, wiping his eyes groggily. He wondered why his mom and the doctor looked so huge. A post treatment hallucination?

Dr Peters lowered herself, putting her eyes in line with Steve's “Whatever you're trying to say Steve, we can't hear you any more, on account of the procedure. You're tiny. The cure was to shrink you down so much, to one inch, that you became incredibly dense and the illness has no effect on you. You can't really be physically harmed too badly any more either, which is a positive.”

“I'm... tiny?” Steve looked at his hands. Part of him wanted to laugh. What kind of weird reality had he stumbled into, where people were shrunken down? Part of him wanted to cry, thinking about all of the things that he could no longer do. Even talking to people was apparently impossible at his size.

“Sorry Steve, but I have a busy schedule today. Your mother will have to console you in my place, she seems to have a good understanding of how to take care of you now, so don't fear because you are in safe hands. Goodbye, I hope you have enjoyed your stay.” She stood to her full height, turning to the taller woman “I'll send a nurse with his small clot--”

“No need” Emma interrupted the doctor, showing teeth in a grin “He doesn't really need clothes at that size, does he? No, if that changes I'll be in touch but I think we'll be fine.”

“Okay...” The doctor was befuddled, yet trusted Steve's mother “In that case, I won't send a nurse. Good luck to the both of you, don't hesitate to call us here at Panacea if you need anything.”

“We won't, thank you very much for your hard work with my son, I appreciate it doctor.”

“Hey” Dr Peters flash a grin of her own “It's what I do.”

After Dr Peters had left, Emma turned to Steve “Come on Steve, it's time to take you home. Just gotta grab your new food first. Me and Hazel have prepared a wonderful surprise for your return.”

 

It was nice to be home. That was what Steve thought as he sat at the lip of his mom's waist pocket in her faded jeans. The material was faded from use, rather than fashion as she had owned this pair a long while, singing praises to the comfort they offered. Emma liked holding onto clothing rather than throwing it away, she did the exact same thing with the pair of scuffed sneakers that were on her feet.

Honestly, he felt a little uncomfortable being so close to his own mom's... y'know, area. He could feel the warm of her skin through the thinner material that lined her pockets. On her top half, Emma had a striped orange and black t-shirt on, that long, dark brown hair of hers gathered into a messy bun atop her head. Even on low effort days like today, Emma looked pretty good.

Oddly enough, she didn't take off her shoes on entering the house. Perhaps she'd become lax on that rule in his absence, having greater things to worry about. Pulling her son out of her pocket and placing him on the coffee table, Emma placed her hands on her hips “Where has that girl gotten to? I thought she wanted to be here for this...”

Nipping through to the kitchen to check for signs of Steve's older sister, Emma came back with a note in hand. “It seems your sister had better things to do Steve. She claims to be very sorry, but Zoe was pestering her, insisting that they go on a day out.”

Hearing this stung. Hazel was a few years his senior, and she was best friends with Steve's old crush. Years ago, their friendship had become strained to the point of barely seeing one another after he asked her on a date, confessing his feelings for her and getting rejected. It really was salt in the wound that she now spent plenty of time at his house, hanging out with his sister and only talking to him when he spoke to her. Other than that she simply gave basic greetings and farewells. Some part of him still wanted Zoe, but now a relationship with her had never been more unlikely.

“Oh well, Hazel will see you later. Looks like it'll just be me and you honey. Come on, your surprise is upstairs.” Emma picked up her son once more, appraising him as she did so “You're so cute small.”

“What's the surprise mom?” Steve asked, trepidation pulling at his thoughts with possibilities of whatever this mysterious surprise could be. Thankfully Emma didn't put him back in her pocket as she excitedly climbed the stairs.

She didn't hear him, obviously. Steve was gonna have to get used to that.

He was confused, Emma carried into his own room, set him on the desk and turned on his PC. Something felt wrong. Very, very wrong.

“Mom?” Steve said, even knowing it was useless.

“Not now son. I'm sure that whatever you are saying is very important but I just can't hear you. Sit back, you'll enjoy this” As she spoke, Emma bit her lip somewhat seductively, anticipating her son's reaction. The computer booted up. Entering the password that she had previously deciphered, she wasted no time opening the internet browser.

“Wait! No!”

Emma knew exactly what she was doing as she went into her son's internet history. Steve felt humiliation fill him to the brim as Emma brought up images of women's feet, opened up foot fetish stories and pornographic videos featuring feet. Soon dozens of tabs were open, filled with his secret pleasure.

Pulling his disbelieving eyes away from the monitor, Steve looked to his mom. Something chilled him when he saw that she wasn't angry at discovering his perversion, but looked excited.

“Why is your face so red son?” Emma teased “Is it because mommy knows about your little foot fetish?”

Despite himself, the immense humiliation and being confronted with his fetish managed to stimulate something. His penis became semi erect and because he was still nude thanks to his mom choosing for him to forgo clothing, she noticed. Emma laughed and clapped joyously. Steve placed his hands over his scrotum, hiding it from view. “Sorry honey. I've never actually met anyone with an actual foot fetish before. It's so exciting, knowing that someone can be sexually attracted to feet. I mean... feet? Really Steve?” Some amusement drained from her voice “I'd be kinda ashamed honestly, if you were normal.”

Emma sighed, her smile turning into a thoughtful frown as she rapped her unpainted fingernails on the surface of the desk. Steve felt every vibration. “I found out about it when I had to use your PC when looking up some of the stuff Dr Peters told me about. Stuff about your treatment, that I would need to consider before giving permission for you to go through with it. It's a good job your password was so easy to guess. I mean, our old dog's name followed by your date of birth? Is that the best you could come up with? At that point, I was hesitant to allow them to shrink you. I tried talking to you about it, but the way you just smiled and brushed it off, leaving the decision to me was so... difficult. I felt so under pressure.” The frown moved back into its former state “But then I stumbled across everything. Suddenly the answer was obvious. Even if you were tiny, you'd be able to enjoy your secret desires to the fullest. It seemed almost too perfect. I thought the cure would make you miserable but because of your weird fetish, I'd be able to make your life a living fantasy!”

She closed her eyes, recalling the moment “Hazel came in to see what I was so happy about after being so quiet for weeks. After explaining the situation to her she laughed. Considering how gross her feet get after a day of hard work, she knew that you'd love spending time with them. Bless her soul, Hazel wanted to help make your disabled life better too! I don't think you could ask for a kinder older sister Steve, so when you next see her make sure you let her know how grateful you are.”

Reaching under the table, Emma slipped a sneaker off of one of her feet. It came off easily: the material was slack and worn. She hadn't put on socks today either so her feet were sweatier than they usually would be and that further decreased friction. She held it up for Steve to see and waving it slowly. She winked at her son “Wanna sniff?”

Steve did the only thing he could think of doing to show that he protested this. Sure, he had a foot fetish, but this was his mom. He didn't want the feet of his mom, he wanted to be at the feet of girls like Zoe! He ran away, not sure where he aimed to go but wanting to put as much distance between himself and his mother as possible.

Due to the size different, escape was impossible. “I don't think so” Emma said, snatching up her son. He had hoped that running away would convince his mom that he was protesting the new life that she was so set on subjecting him to, because he couldn't exactly just tell her, but it hadn't. Emma was determined to let her son enjoy life in spite of the hand he had been dealt.

“I thought you might act like that. In so many of these perverted storied you have bookmarked on your PC the victim always seems to fight against what is happening to them. So it is no surprise to me that you're the same way. To be honest with you son, I'm glad. Never before in my life have I been adventurous enough to try dominating someone. Whether it be a sexually or just authoritatively. The idea always interested me. So I'll be happy to be the 'big bad mom' so to speak, it'll be fun!” She dropped him into the empty sneaker.

Steve's nose was assaulted by the powerful odour present within the shoe. It was like there were two scents, similar but different, and together they provided a terrible aroma. One was old, musty. That was the walls and insole of the sneaker, made that way from years of use, vast amounts of absorbed foot sweat. The second was fresh and bitter. It reminded Steve of vinegar but not quite as sharp. That was the result of Emma wearing the sneaker barefoot, the perspiration newly excreted from her warm feet lingering on every surface. Some of the warmth remained.

Some of the limited light illuminating the damp cave faded, her face appearing over the opening and staring at the form of Steve. He was trapped in there. At one inch tall, there was no way of getting out. “Eww! Stinky!” Emma said, laughing. She was exaggerating her reaction, but the smell was strong enough to make her nose wrinkle involuntarily. She wondered how Steve could not only stomach the stench, but actually enjoy it. “Oh no, looks like you're stuck down there in my smelly sneaker honey. I'd offer to help you get out, but you seem to be enjoying yourself.”

She was referring to his erection, of course. Being inside a woman's sneaker, regardless of who it belonged to or if the smell was overly strong and far past his comfort zone, was arousing to the tiny man with a foot fetish. Having to choose between covering his nose or his private parts, Steve went with nose. At such a small size, the foot odour within the sneaker was incredible.

“Now that I'm pretty much going to be one of the goddesses of your new existence, little man, you must show me how much you love me and the smell of my feet” Emma announced this as though she were an omnipotent deity giving instruction to her high priest “If you do that, I'll take you out of there and not keep you in this sneaker under my foot when I'm finishing all my chores later on. There's so much to do in this house now that you can't help out.”

Not wanting to experience that and also get out of this prison as soon as possible, Steve bowed to his mother, unsure of how to communicate otherwise. “So you're being cooperative now, eh? You learn fast son” Emma mocked him “To properly worship a goddess such as myself, you must prostate yourself and lick at my insole without pause. Then, once I deem that you have licked enough, I will give you permission to start masturbating as you continue to lick with adoration.”

Staring up at his mother in disbelieve, he waited for her to say she was joking. Instead she kept staring back at him, waiting for him to start worshipping with a patient, sly smirk. She placed her chin in the palm of an upturned hand to rest her head “Hey, it's up to you how long you stay in there son. Wait for a couple of hours if you really want, then I can just put my foot straight back in and go work around the house.”

Steve couldn't imagine how awful having his own mom's massive foot in here would be, let alone how much worse it would be if she were sweating profusely thanks to the warm weather. He fell to the ground, lowering his face to the insole and licked. He fought the urge to recoil. Even if it hadn't been his mother, he would have wanted to recoil. How could he have fantasied about this? Why was he still erect? The surface of the insole tasted so dirty, so grimy, and had a slimy texture to it, likely from all the sweat that had been in here, simmering away under a warm foot. Stubbornly, Steve licked again, and again, and again, falling into a rhythm and doing his best to ignore the foul flavour of his mom's sweat-baked insole.

Emma was impressed. She expected Steve to realise how disgusting the reality of female feet were, but he barely stopped for a moment after his first lick. She was thinking about how much he had to be enjoying himself, still hard as a rock. This reassured the middle aged woman that she had made the right decision, cementing her responsibility to bring happiness to her shrunken son.

Humming, Emma let Steve keep licking without saying a word to him. Having not chosen a time limit beforehand, he would lick until she grew bored of watching. It took about 15 minutes. “Okay Steve, you may now start masturbating. Show your mom how much you love the smell of her sweaty sneaker.”

Wordlessly, Steve brought a hand down to his junk then clutched his member and started pumping. It was hard to concentrate on the action whilst he was licking, fighting off the urge to stop with each stroke of the tongue. Because of this, it took longer than it usually did to finish. Despite the situation, Steve couldn't help but moan in ecstasy as orgasm overtook him. His second arm which was holding him up collapsed because of pleasure and as he ejaculated he fell face down into the insole. Having not masturbated in so long, there was a lot of semen but it was merely a drop in an ocean, no, less than a drop when compared to the amount of sweat having soaked into that insole.

Laughing at the pitiful sight of her perverted son, Emma clapped her hands together a single time. “Wow! You really do love my feet, don't you? Before today, I'd have thought it impossible for someone to cum to the smell of feet alone, but I just witnessed my own son do so, amazing! Wait until your sister sees this, she'll die of laughter.”

With his mother laughing at him combined with how pathetic he felt following his little exhibition, Steve felt more humiliated than he had ever dreamed of being possible.

“You're a good actor honey” Emma complimented her son, doubtless that he'd have had countless hours practising as he fantasied about this kind of stuff “You actually managed to look like you hate this!” She pinched his body between two fingers and lifted him clear of the sneaker. The change in temperature and humidity was instantly noticeable and most relieving. “While we wait for chore time, let's watch some videos together. Have some mother and son bonding time.”

Watching in mild horror, much diminished by the depravity of what he'd just experienced, Emma prepared a playlist of foot worship videos and pressed play. She wheeled the desk chair back and placed her feet up on the desk, one sneakered one bare, crossed over one another. Holding the unused sneaker in her hands, Emma fidgeted and played with the piece of footwear as she watched the contents on these videos. It would be good for her to learn some words and phrases to use for future use with Steve. Noticing that the tiny was inching away from her bare foot, which she had purposefully left facing him so he could admire her wrinkly sole and long toes whenever he felt like it, Emma spoke up “Didn't you think I'd notice you moving Steve?”

He froze at the sound of her voice. He had tried to move away because the smell of her foot was potent, vile yet intoxicating and feeling aroused by his mom's foot made him feel uncomfortable. Steve hadn't even tried looking at it. “I want you to watch these videos from the shadow of mommy's big foot and make sure you give it a kiss every 30 seconds so I know you haven't fallen asleep!”

Groaning, Steve obeyed. Having to not only kiss his mom's foot, but look at it as a consequence of doing so, he was hard again quickly enough. This caused Emma to giggle. Steve sat there watching the videos, squirming around with unwanted arousal. His mom found great amusement in watching him do so, silently counting to 30 and ensuring that Steve gave her foot a kiss on time every time. He did, annoyingly enough. Emma had been eager to think of a creative punishment for him. Maybe leave him in her work tights, which she had worn to the office everyday without washing since she decided to cure Steve. However she soon came up with a much eviller alternative, one that didn't fall outside of what she had promised him thus far or require his disobedience.

The video playlist eventually came to an end. Frustrated with sexual excitement yet unwilling to start touching himself in front of his mother again, the porn marathon had been painstaking for the tiny young man. He didn't even know if his mom would allow it if we were willing to do so, she seemed so far to revel in telling him when he could pleasure himself. The scary part for Steve was that he didn't think she was putting on an act.

“Okay, time to stop sitting around and actually get something done!” Steve was relieved to see Emma put the sneaker in her hands back on her foot, not breaking the promise she'd made. Finally, some time not around his mom's feet. It had barely been an hour and his fantasy (with his mom taking the place of a hot babe) was proving to be exhausting. Obviously his fantasies all involved him being normal size, but the helplessness of macro content had always been a minor interest of his. Not any longer. Wondering if his mom was just gonna leave him on his desk to chill out, he caught sight of her removing the opposite sneaker. That couldn't be good.

She spotted the confused expression on Steve's face and grinned cruelly. “What's that face for honey? I'm just taking off my sneaker so I can secure you to my sexy foot.”

He backed away from her, shaking his head. Repeating the word 'no' over and over, his protest was heard by no one. Emma could imagine the kind of things he would be saying, were he at normal size and responded as if conversing with him. “Oh, you thought that I would do my chores without you under my foot? Don't be ridiculous! I am your goddess now, and under my giant feet is where you belong Steve. I only said that I wouldn't put you in that particular sneaker. I didn't say anything about the other one. Honestly you'll love this one. I've been wearing it the whole time so it's still super warm and my foot has been sweating so much. These toes of mine feel so slimy!” She wiggled her cheesy toes to accentuate her point.

Once again, Steve ran. This time, he moved faster thanks to the extra motivation. Emma only chuckled, having no trouble picking up his tiny body with her huge fingers. “Not so fast honey. You won't get away from me that easily, I thought you'd learned from earlier. No matter, evidently you want me to punish you. Luckily for both of us, I came prepared.” Emma pulled a pack of small adhesive bandages from her pocket and prepared one. Using it, she stuck Steve to the slightly calloused ball of her foot, the entire fleshy bank of which was flushed a wet pink thanks to heat and moisture.

“You're gonna be so snug in there honey. If I was a little foot freak like you are, I'm sure I'd envy you. How fortunate you are to have a mom willing to fulfil your greatest desires. Maybe you should try drinking as much of my smelly foot sweat as possible while you're down there, because when I'm done around the house you're going under my toes and not coming out until dinner time!”

Screaming, Steve writhed around against the surprisingly strong bond that held him tightly to the wrinkled, stinky sole of his mom. It irked him greatly that his erection hadn't subsided at a moment such as this. He cursed his irregular desires. All was rapidly shrouded in darkness as the titanic foot entered the equally large sneaker. It settled against the wet insole, trapping Steve between two immensely rancid surfaces. His mother's foot wasted no time at all heating up the area, sweating before she'd even stood. When she did stand up, oh boy did Steve's stinky torture become so much worse, the pressure on his tiny body doubling.

 

The door to the Norman residence closed shut with a slam. A tall young woman with straight hair that fell to her neck, dark brown in colour just like that of her mother, strode eagerly into the living room to find her mother sat watching television. Emma sat in the armchair, a sneakered foot on the ground and a bare foot outstretched and on the coffee table, the sole flat to the glass. The scarlet topped toes of the foot looked like five predators with something in their grasp, toying with their prey.

“Mom? Please tell me Steve's here, I wanna see him!” Though she were an adult and supposed to be the older sibling, the idea of seeing poor Steve tiny and at her big smelly feet made her act like a child. She was amazed that she hadn't figured out he had a foot fetish by herself, her work boots stunk to high heaven, Steve would love them. In fact, that was what she was wearing currently. Hazel had never been a girly girly, not having the stereotypical obsession with owning loads of shoes. Instead, Hazel had preferred to spend her money on one pair: some brown boots. They were steel toe capped, as was required when working in a warehouse, plus they were extremely sturdy and just as comfortable. Because of all this, they were almost the only pair of shoes she wore, the exception being some trainers that were barely used.

“Take a look for yourself” Emma smiled at her daughter, gesturing towards her bare foot. Hazel got closer to her mom's foot.

“Stinky” Hazel commented with a grin, catching a whiff of the foot. Emma only laughed knowingly. The two of them had used different methods to build up the odour of their feet since finding out about Steve's foot fetish. Emma had been wearing the same pair of tights to work, keeping them on when she got home and even wearing them to bed. On her days off, she stuck to those nasty sneakers, not putting on socks. Hazel on the other hand put on a pair of thick white socks and hadn't removed them since, keeping her feet nice and snug in her work boots almost all of the time, even during sleep.

Bringing both hands to her mouth, Hazel tried and failed to hold back laughter when she saw her little brother, reduced to such a small size, under their mom's toes. Despite what Hazel had been expecting, he didn't actually look like he was enjoying himself. Though he was sporting an erection, so he had to be pretending.

“He's so small.” Hazel pointed out, amazed. She had heard of shrink cures before, but to see the result of one was rare. She never thought that it would happen to her own brother.

“I know. Cute, isn't he?” Emma said, patting her tiny son with her big toe. After getting most of the chores done, she had removed him from her foot. He (and her foot) had been drenched in sweat. Steve had nailed the traumatised look. While she watched TV, Emma had placed her son in the care of her long toes, absent-mindedly wrestling his powerless body as she distracted herself with other things. Poor guy would have hated it if he hadn't had a foot fetish, Emma had given her foot a quick sniff and determined that her toes were the stinkiest part of her foot: hence why Steve was under them.

“When can I have a go?” Steve cringed when Hazel asked this. Too busy suffering under his mom's toes, breathing in their thick, cheesy odour, he hadn't paid much attention to his sister's arrival. He was just glad that Zoe wasn't with her. But his ears did perk up when she asked this. Not only because she spoke of him as if he were just a toy to them, but because he foresaw that Hazel's feet would trump Emma's in terms of smell. Whenever Hazel removed her boots after several hours of labour in the warehouse, the stink would permeate throughout whichever room she were in. Since she usually kept those rotten things in her room, the air in there had taken on a permanent footy aroma, the main reason why Zoe would they rather hang out elsewhere.

“Tomorrow Hazel. I am still getting used to this” Hazel looked a little down. She was eager to try out Steve under her foot, see what he thought of the terrible smell that she had made for him. Emma noticed this and wanted to cheer up her daughter “You're welcome to watch me feed him sweetie. I was thinking about doing so soon, I suppose now would be fine.”

“I'd love to!”

“Great! Can you go get my handbag? The sachets are in there somewhere.”

Hazel hurriedly retrieved the handbag, passing it to her mother before taking a seat on the couch, getting the best seat in the house for the upcoming show. During discussions for taking care of shrunken Steve, feeding him had been an exciting prospect. The nutritious goop given by Panacea was an interesting form of food. It was given in sachets, a suitable amount for a tiny to eat. However the interesting aspect of it was that until it left the packaging, the goop was flavourless. It was a very flexible meal, as it could be mixed with near anything and imitate the taste of that particular item. Soak a strawberry in the goop, for example, and it would taste like strawberries. More pungent foods and items tended to give stronger flavours, such as mature cheeses. I think you can understand the train of thought that Emma and Hazel had in regards to Steve and his foot fetish.

Dropping the sneaker off of her other foot to join the first on the floor after grabbing a sachet, Emma ripped the top off of it. Steve could hear the conversation and knew he was going to be fed, but he was unaware of the grisly details. In his ignorance, he was happy to finally have something to eat.

From under his mom's toes, he couldn't see what was going on. Emma was smearing the contents of the sachet onto the sole of her foot, which was very sweaty after being in a sneaker without socks whilst she was doing chores, working up a sweat. Using her fingers to ensure every drop was out of the packet, she wiped the small amount that remained on her fingertips onto the bulbous head of her big toe.

When Emma lifted the foot Steve was under, he was relieved to be free of the relentless toes. Very relieved, as they had been roughly caressing his hardened penis as they attacked him, bringing him close to climax. He didn't bother standing, no doubt that his mom had further foot related plans for him. Slightly dazed, he looked over to Hazel. She grinned and waved at him.

Hazel got a good selection of genes from their parents. She had grown taller than both Emma and Steve (especially true in regards to the young man's current condition) and was pretty just like her mother. She kept the hair on her right side brushed back behind her ear, exposing the trio of silver rings on the upper part of the ear: helix piercings. Thanks to her labour intensive job Hazel had toned her muscles and managed to maintain a fit body. In terms of clothes, Hazel dressed like you'd expect a girl always in sturdy work boots to dress. Boyishly. Her dark blue jeans, ripped for casual and tough for work, plus the green or red lumberjack shirts gave the young woman a signature style. Steve often mocked his sister for being a closet lesbian.

Steve wasn't surprised at all when his mom brought her other foot over to him, expecting to have to face more stinky trials before earning food. He steadied himself, silently urging his mom to 'bring it on'. His stomach sunk when he saw the goop smeared on his mom's foot. Not only was he going to be spending all his time at their feet, but he had to eat from feet too? Even with a fetish, this was too much.

“Here it comes honey! I hope you're hungry!” Emma stopped her foot, dangling her big toe in front of his face. It seemed that she wanted him to start with the miniscule portion on here, then eat the rest from her sole, digging it out of the giant wrinkles with his tiny tongue. The smell was off-putting and killed any appetite that Steve had.

“Come on Steve, you gotta eat. If you refuse, I'm sure your sister will be more than happy to help me punish you, double team style!” Emma threatened, sick of waiting for her son to lick the goop on her toe.

Correctly assuming that Hazel was fully prepared to make him suffer so that he'd bow to their mother's demands, Steve sighed quietly and extended his tongue, removing a tongue width patch of goop from her smelly skin. Swallowing it, he couldn't help but cough. The strange substance was foot flavoured! Not only that, but it was mixed with the vile foot sweat present on her skin. After eating a few, disgusting mouthfuls of the foul substance, Emma moved her foot to position more of Steve's 'food' in range of his mouth, silently urging him to continue. Eyeing the rest of his so called meal with a pained expression, Steve groaned before forcing his mouth back to work, as ready as he could be to chow down on what remained of the foot flavoured goop.

 

Sweet, musical laughter. Steve and Zoe shared in a moment of happiness, hands on each others bodies at arms length, spinning around without breaking eye contact. A familiar, unwanted odour bothered his nose.

“I wish this moment would last forever Steve” Zoe's eyes were wide, her pupils dilated, positive emotions running around her iris's like a moat surrounding a giant, black castle. That smell was still there, though Zoe didn't seem to even notice it.

“I wish the very same” Steve said, pulling the cute blonde, a few inches shorter than himself, in for a kiss. He sniffed, finding that the smell persisted even over the top of Zoe's peachy aroma.

“You're so handsome and amazing Steve” Zoe said with nothing short of reverence. Stinky.

“Well you're too kind to me Zoe” Steve smiled. Smelly.

“I just have one request of you, my love” Her eyes still sparkled. A pair of diamonds. He could almost place the odour.

“Anything Zoe.” Memories of another time rushed back to him. He tried to fight off the revulsion that filled him up, like a tap filling a kettle.

“I need you” Zoe pulled Steve close “to wake up” she whispered. Feet.

“Huh?” Steve was rather confused by her request. The smell of feet.

“Wake up.” Louder this time. The voice wasn't Zoe's any more, but belonging to someone else. A voice that Steve had heard many times in his life. That stink was all around him, not letting him go even in his sleep.

“WAKE UP BRO, RISE AND SHINE!” Hazel yelled at him.

Exploding awake with shock, Steve's eyes shot open. He struggled when he realised where he slept wasn't secure, like he had been sleeping in a net. Whatever it was, it caused him to view the world around as a world darker than he knew previously, which was oddly applicable to his own situation. It took him a moment, but he came to terms with the fact that he was in the living room of his own home, trapped the foot of one of the legs of his mother's stinky nylon tights, the tights that she'd been wearing to work everyday without washing if she were to be believed.

Hazel was looking at him, as if taking a quiet moment to appreciate the fact that her little brother was so small. Through the window that was his mom's tights, Steve noted that Hazel was dressed in her typical clothing, only her boots were already on. She noticed him looking. “Are you eyeing up my feet little bro?” she asked, lifting a booted foot off of the ground and looking at it in amusement “I don't get it, but I ain't gonna knock you for it either. I hope your foot fetish is as bad as mom thinks it is, because I kept my boots and socks on through the night and if you thought they stunk normally, then you are in for a rude awakening. I thought my feet were smelly, before I actually started trying to make them stink and I found out how awful feet could be.”

She stood grinning at Steve, watching as the leg of nylon he was imprisoned in swayed from side to side because of his movement. “Come on” Hazel started, moving towards the smelly, unconventional prison cell suspended in the air “I gotta get going and mom will need those for work. She's got another days worth of sweat to bake into those things” she laughed as she took down the tights from a hook and untying them to allow herself access to the tiny young man. Pulling her brother free, she left the tights on the coffee table where Emma would be able to easily find them.

“Okay, now all I have to do before I leave is put you in my sock, make some sandwiches then I'll be on my merry way” Hazel said, un-fazed by the idea of making her own flesh and blood suffer under her foot. Hazel moved to her own room, Steve being squeezed between her long fingers, and sat down at the foot of her bed, feet on the floor. She popped Steve down on the floor beside her mountainous boots.

“Don't move unless you want to get punished Steve” Hazel warned in a light-hearted voice that was not fitting of a giantess torturer. She untied the laces on her right boot, slackening its hold on her foot. She had a moment of trouble pulling her socked foot out of the boot. Steve wasn't sure if it was his mind playing tricks on him, but could have sworn that he heard wet, squelching sounds as Hazel had been fighting to pull her foot from the boot. As her foot became free, Steve saw that he probably hadn't imagined it.

The titanic foot released a wave of odour upon release, washing through the room like a flood. To Steve, it looked like both Hazel's foot and the air above her now empty boot were steaming. “You're such a lucky boy” Hazel said, her fingers over her nose in an attempt to block the stink. Steve was amazed by how sweaty her foot was, the thick material of the sock was utterly soaked through, clinging to her foot like a second skin. There were holes in many places: her big toe, her second toe and her heel were exposed, among small patches of flesh all over her foot. Her toenails were unpainted and cut short, not much care given to them. If the holes weren't bad enough, the rest of the sock that actually remained was in just as bad a condition, discoloured from the once white to a disgusting yellow, with the sole and toes having turned nearly total black due to being pressed up against the sweatiest parts of Hazel's foot. Truly, if there was a world record for the filthiest pair of socks Hazel would win it easily.

With the hand not pinching her nose shut, Hazel slowly peeled the sock from her foot, being extra careful not to turn it inside out. Steve felt like he wanted to throw up when he saw the state of his sister's foot, yet he couldn't. Could it be that his new body didn't create waste? That would make sense, considering that he hadn't felt like he needed to use the toilet at all so far. It seemed that his one function in his tiny body was to be sexually tormented by the giant feet of his mom and sister.

“What do you think bro? Is this the sexiest foot you've ever seen?” Hazel teased as she scrunched her sole, summoning an ocean of wrinkles onto her meaty sole. It was not the sexiest foot Steve had ever seen. Drops of thick sweat were squeezed out and dripped onto the floor. Steve had thought Emma's foot was bad, this was far worse. Hazel had big feet, bigger than her mom, and right now they were a mix of milky white, sweaty red and dirty , dark grey that was almost black. The grey patches were the collections of foot grime on her soles, formed by dirt, dead foot skin and sweat, all of which were in no short supply. As she was always on her feet, most of Hazel's feet were calloused, the ball, outstep, heel and big toe being the most heavily effected. The only soft parts that remained were the stems of her toes and the arch of her foot.

Admittedly, as a foot fetishist, Steve could appreciate his mom's feet. Sure, it was his mom and he would never want to do anything with them, but they were nice. Hazel's had nice aspects, but right now with the hard skin and rancid smell, they were anything but attractive to him. But his fetish had apparently become his enemy, the fact that it was a female foot seemed to arouse him as he was standing there with a full blown erection. He couldn't even think of things to distract him, the potent smell of Hazel's feet consumed his every thought.

Like Emma, Hazel had some small adhesive bandages ready. But to his surprise, she had cut one of them into two equal pieces and had another very thin one, likely another adhesive bandage that had been cut very finely. The thin one had trimmed edges. Hazel snatched up Steve and put him on her thigh, pushing him onto his back. “Keep your mouth closed bro” Hazel said, smiling. He did as he was told, wondering why. Then it came to him when Hazel brought the very specifically shaped piece of adhesive bandage up to his face. It was a gag, cut up in such a way that made up for his tiny size. Before he could open his mouth, Hazel pressed it over his lips, keeping them stuck together and folded the trimmed edges around the back of his head. She had judged it well, the edges met perfectly at the back.

“MMMMMPPPPHHHH” Steve gave a muffled yell. Though no one could hear him, shouting and screaming had brought him some small form of relief until now. No longer could he make noise to voice his frustrations, Hazel had robbed him of the use of his mouth and forced him to use only his nose to breath.

“There we go! Now you don't have the option to use your mouth to breathe if you ever get tired of my smelly feet, which I doubt that you will you little pervert” Hazel laughed dominantly, causing him to scream louder into his gag. Then she made use of the two halves of adhesive bandages, securing not just his torso to the ball of her stinky sole but also his legs. This left the tiny with even less movement than he had when stuck to Emma's foot using a similar method. Hazel had proven herself a natural at making Steve suffer and she had barely even started.

That's when the torment really began. Already Steve was sniffing his sister's sole at point black range, the incredibly cheesy stink flowing through his nostrils and into his lungs. Beads of darkened sweat were pushed out of her pores and onto his face. The light faded as Hazel put her sock back on, the warm, wet, smelly material pushed him deeper into her sole. The hard, calloused skin was left softened and soggy by all of the foot sweat that had been marinading her foot. As with Emma, Steve was thrown into complete darkness only this far worse environment led to the darkness being more oppressive somehow. Once the boot was on and tied tightly Steve felt like he'd been put into an oven, a stinky, sweaty oven.

Hazel checked her watch. It was 6:30. Time to set off to the warehouse for a long, arduous twelve hour shift. Usually Hazel hated shifts like the one she was on today, but having Steve in her boot with no choice but to smell her gross foot actually made her look forward to the sweat that she'd work up in the warehouse. Plus, she had arranged to visit Zoe afterwards for dinner. An exciting day for Hazel indeed.

Driving to work, Hazel pulled into the parking lot, said hello to her colleagues with a smile bigger than they were used to, and got on shifting around heavy boxes with great enthusiasm. As she loaded boxes and equipment onto shelves, trucks and pallets, the warehouse manager was very impressed by her performance. Sweat dripped down Hazel's head as she worked, this excited her because she knew that for every drop of sweat coming out of her forehead there would be dozens coming out of her feet. Though he was so insignificant in size, Hazel thought that she could feel Steve's body embedded into her sole, his hard prick pushing deeper into the sweaty flesh than any other part of him. Upon first realising this on her lunch break as she ate the sandwiches she'd made that morning, she had laughed loudly, drawing stares from the co-workers sharing a table with her. Hazel had blushed and apologised, claiming to have remembered a funny joke that would be 'most inappropriate to share at work'. After twelve hours went by relatively quickly, Hazel giddily returned to her car after received a pat on the back from the manager for working so hard. If only he knew why.

Steve knew when Hazel was back in her car because the pressure from above was lessened, coming back momentarily whenever she used the brake or accelerator. He was glad that Hazel hadn't put him in the right boot which was using the clutch frequently, that would have made the most hellish day of his life so far slightly worse if that was possible. Thank goodness for small mercies. After spending hours in his sister's reeking boot, her massive, stinky foot for company as she worked tirelessly, Steve wished he hadn't been cured. Even with a foot fetish, this was just torture.

Although he wasn't the best judge of time currently, Steve didn't think that it took very long for Hazel to get from back home from work, had she taken a shortcut?

Hazel left her car parked at the side of the road. Her stomach rumbled as she walked up Zoe's drive, passing Zoe's car and knocking on Zoe's door. Three knocks and about ten seconds later, the door opened and a smiling, beautiful Zoe filled the doorway. “Hazel!” the short blonde threw her arms wide.

“Hey Zoe” Hazel replied, grinning as she stepped into the hug, squeezing Zoe tight with her strong arms. “Do I only get a hug today?”

“Of course not silly” Zoe said with a devilish tone as they broke the hug slightly, allowing herself to go on her tip toes and plant a passionate kiss on the taller girl's lips.

“Much better” Hazel said happily when they broke the kiss after a full minute, strings of saliva forming a couple bridges between their mouths.

“Is Steve... under your feet?” Zoe asked, the morbid curiosity forcing her to ask. She found the whole situation disgusting, Steve's fetish even more so, but thought that Hazel was making a wonderful sacrifice, allowing her feet to become so stinky in order to let her brother live a better life.

Hazel's grin widened “He is. I bet he's loving it the little foot freak.” She pulled a white surgical mask out of her pocket, giving it to Zoe “Keep this on you. It'll make my feet more bearable later when I have to feed him. You'll be able to see him then babe.”

“Enough standing around!” Zoe said suddenly, remembering why Hazel had come “I've cooked you a good dinner and it's time to eat.” They both went inside, Zoe barefoot, Hazel with her boots still on. Wearing her boots indoors at Zoe's house was actually a common occurrence, seemingly chronic stinky feet was the one thing that Zoe disliked about her secret girlfriend and she had made a rule that Hazel wasn't allow to remove her boots in the house, having to go into the back garden take them off.

Steve was confused as to why Hazel hadn't freed him yet, fearing that she intended to leave him in her boot until tomorrow. If only he knew what Hazel intended to do, by comparison staying in her boot being roasted under her sweaty foot would have been preferable.

Hazel and Zoe sat down and enjoyed the burgers and fries that Zoe had made from scratch, minus the bread of course. She'd cut the potatoes, fried the thin chunks into fries, made the patties and fried them too. Hazel appreciated the effort and promised nothing short of a mind blowing evening with a seductive wink.

But first, there was one more person who needed to eat.

Sitting down side by side on Zoe's couch, the shorter girl with her mask on and legs comfortably resting across the larger girl's thighs. Leaning over Zoe's calves, Hazel untied both laces and pulled her boots off roughly, filling the room with a pungent aroma.

“Ewwww! Those socks are filthy Hazel!” Zoe said, putting her fingers under her mask to pinch her nose shut as the mask didn't offer full protection from Hazel's foul foot odour. Hazel laughed at her girlfriend's reaction tugging off her right sock, revealing the tiny man sunken face first into her sole.

“Oh my god!” Zoe yelled in both amazement and amusement, bursting into laughter “No way is that Steve!” Steve heard Zoe's voice. His first love. His crush. The girl who he dreamed of being with had seen him tiny and trapped against the dirty, sweaty sole of his sister. He flushed with embarrassment, despite already being as red as Hazel's foot because of the heat and damp, but Zoe couldn't exactly see him do so.

“It is. Are you having fun Steve? I know you are, I can feel your erection” Steve felt even more humiliated as Zoe laughed harder. He felt like crying. “Time for you to eat, Zoe wants to watch so you'll have to put on a good performance for your audience.”

Freeing Steve from his bondage and gag, Hazel dumped him on Zoe's coffee table next to her right foot which was bared, the sock left in the vacant boots on the floor. He expected his sister to pull out a sachet of food and smear it onto the foulest parts of her foot then watch with Zoe as he ate it. Steve was wrong.

Instead, Hazel pulled off her left sock and dumped that too in her boots. “Last night Steve before I went to bed, I was thinking about how I can make mealtimes more... tasty for you.” Steve had a good idea of where his sister was going as her second foot made for the table. Before he could try and escape, her other foot went for him, her big toe and second toe clamping around his waist like a vice, burying his cock in the warm and soft pit of flesh between those two toes. His torso, and therefore mouth, were left exposed and accessible.

“So I opened a couple sachets of your special food last night before going to bed and emptied the contents between each of the toes on this foot” her left food spread the toes, showing Steve his meal. What he saw sickened him. The goop has thickened up, become grey and had tiny lumps of wet sock lint in it. Hazel had made literal toe jam. “It had to be between my toes. They were the only place where it wouldn't be wiped away by my sock. Plus, it has pretty much been cooked for you, so it should be nice and hot this time.”

“No way, that's so gross” Zoe commented, watching with awe and disgust.

Steve fought with every bit of strength he had, his sister's toes proving to be far more powerful than he was. A toe on each side passed by his head, leaving his head helpless in the stinky, toejam filled cave between her toes. “Eat it.”

Hazel squeezed her brother with her toes threateningly as she gave the order, but it was unnecessary. Being tortured by Hazel's smelly feet whilst his crush watched had broken him. He obediently lapped up the tainted goop in spite of it being the worst thing he ever had the displeasure of eating. It was as if her foot stench had acquired physical form. After being there for so long, it was warm too, the idea of which was stomach churning if Steve thought about why it was warm.

She could have left it there, but Hazel had found out that she enjoyed humiliating her tiny brother immensely. In fact, her new role in his life had proven to be much more entertaining than she thought it would be. Originally she had volunteered in order to make Steve's shitty life better, but now she continued and pushed the limits for her own pleasure. “Hey Steve, whilst you're eating, Zoe and I have something to tell you.”

Steve only kept licking in response. Something told him that whatever Hazel had to say wouldn't be good. Zoe saying “Are you sure it's okay to tell him?” made him worry further.

“Yeah it'll be fine. It's not like he ever had a chance with you. Hey bro, Zoe and I, we're dating and have been for a while. Sorry.” The words sunk into Steve like bullets. Before he knew it, he was sobbing emotionally, but still licking so as to not piss Hazel off.

“Look Hazel, you've upset him now.”

“Oh come on Zoe, Steve gets to live out his fantasy. Being with you is surely nothing compared to that. Why don't you let him have a go with your feet to make up for it?”

Zoe looked at her feet, which would be small next to Hazel's. Her toenails were painted a cute pink colour “I mean, I know he's upset and everything and that it'll cheer him up but... I can't, not knowing that he'll be getting off on it. The idea grosses me out.” The exchange both raised and dashed Steve's hopes. He had always dreamed of rubbing, kissing and licking Zoe's pretty feet. Those feet had dominated so many masturbation sessions. It might even make the thought of his sister and her being together less heartbreaking. But she had rejected the idea, just as she rejected him. Zoe left Steve to suffer at his sister's enormous stinky feet.

“In that case...” Hazel grabbed one of Zoe's feet and shoved the big toe into her mouth, suckling it.

“What are you doing!?” Zoe asked, confused. Steve was onto the second toe gap and had no idea what was going on.

“I wanna suck on your toes. I've heard that a toe sucking is super arousing plus I gotta see why Steve loves feet so much.”

“And you don't have a foot fetish like your brother, do you?” Zoe narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

“I promise, I just wanna try it.”

“Very well” Zoe sniffed, turning up her nose if dramatically at Hazel as she tried not to smile “suck on my toes slave. Make me moan.”

Hazel grinned like a demon “As you wish m'lady.” She plunged as many of those little, pink topped toes into her mouth as she could fit and sucked hard, lavishing them with her tongue.

As Steve continued eating his grotesque meal, he tried not to start crying again. All he could hear was the subtle sound of Hazel sucking on Zoe's toes and Zoe moaning loudly, obviously enjoying it. All he wanted was to be where Hazel was right now, sucking on Zoe's sexy toes. But he wasn't. He was eating the warm, funky substance between the cheesy, grimy toes of his older sister. While Hazel was subjecting Steve to what she thought to be his greatest fantasy, she was the one experiencing his true fantasy. The envy and sadness that filled him almost overcame the disgust. Almost.

Eventually Steve was finished, having eaten even more of the nutritious goop which was viler and more plentiful than yesterday. Hazel noticed and stopped sucking her girlfriend's toes. Zoe protested. “Relax Zoe, I'll finished you off soon” As Hazel calmed Zoe, an evil idea crept into her head. An idea that Steve wouldn't like so much, but one that turned her on just imagining it. “Go wait in the bedroom, I'll be through in a moment.”

Zoe skipped off, leaving the two siblings alone. “Steve” Hazel said, waiting until he was looking at her to continue “You're not going to like this. But you're going back into my boot and I'm going to go fuck Zoe with you under my big, smelly foot.”

“Noooo! Hazel please no!” Steve pleaded, his words unheard.

“I am doing this in exchange for my contribution to fulfilling your fantasy alongside mom. I can't really explain why, but I find the idea of having sex with the girl you love while you are trapped in my hot, stinky boot, your nose firmly up against my foot, so damn HOT. I'm wet just thinking about it. Just to let you know, I sweat bucket loads when I'm having sex, as you'll soon find out.” She noticed he was on his knees, bowing and crying, but she chose to ignore that. Instead she put on her left sock and boot, then picked up the right sock.

Hazel grabbed her tiny brother, who threw ineffective punches at her giant hand, trying and failing to fight her off. She dropped him into her dirty, unwashed sock, throwing him right back into a world of foot filth. Her foot followed, writhing toes seeking and finding his helpless body. He was mashed between them as Hazel sealed her foot back into her boot. Then she made for Zoe's room, tearing off clothing on the way, feeling her little brother suffering under her toes, wiggling around. It felt really good, turning her on even more. She wondered if Steve would end up climaxing, being wrestled by her long, sweaty toes. “I am gonna fuck you all night Zoe” Hazel promised, her excitement clear in her voice, entering the bedroom and closing the door behind her.

Just another day in Steve's new life.