- Text Size +

“I guess that answers our question, doesn't it?” the attractive young woman spoke as she finished reading out the fifth and final story, her voice thick with disappointment aimed at her boyfriend on the floor, shrunken, bound and blindfolded.

Pathetically, he thrust his hips up into the air, trying his darnedest to touch the stinky pair of giant feet hovering above his naked form with his erect cock. The waterfall of stench was driving him wild. Hey, with his fetish already exposed he didn't have anything left to lose.

“Man, you really liked those stories, and my disgusting feet that are still so close to you” it took everything she had not to burst out laughing, this was too perfect.

Listening to such stories, the tiny had been unable to resist. His special part had sprang to attention not even halfway through the first tale and with no way of relieving it, the erection was there to stay. Unless of course, he managed to rub it against his girlfriend's huge soles that were just out of reach. “You realise that we can't be together any more, right? Like I said before I started reading, there's no way I can date a guy sexually interested in the smelly feet of his own family. That's just... wrong on so many levels pervert!”

The news that he was no longer together with his girlfriend, whom he truly cared about, was a sad moment indeed for the teased tiny. Although the impact was lessened significantly by his urge to explode. He'd been sporting a mast for so long and it had to be tended to. “PLEASE” he managed to squeeze out of his voice box “HELP ME. HELP ME GET OFF!”

“Hah! Help you get off? You won't be so lucky my gross little ex-boyfriend” she gloated from on high. “Actually...” it seemed that a thought had occurred and that she was changing her mind.

Tapping her lip with the soft pad of her finger for a few long, tense seconds, an idea came to the relatively giant woman. “You know what? I am going to help you come. These big, stinky feet of mine have been taunting you for just sooooo long haven't they? You deserve a rest from this touchless torment, right?”

“YES!” Breathless, he gave a one word reply, his brain not functioning properly as he was consumed with arousal, wanting nothing more than the pair of sweaty feet filling his lungs with their reeking odour to come down on him and crush him to orgasm. He lusted for it with his entire being.

“Pitiful” the girlfriend spat, not able to stop the corners of her mouth from curling up. She was going to give this sneaky foot freak exactly what he wanted. “Fine. You want my nasty, cheddary feet? You got them. I'm gonna make you climax over and over.”

Even with the looming threat of orgasm torture the tiny's lust didn't subside even a little. His miniscule mouth was wide open, panting and trying to suck as much tainted air in as possible. “Well, here I come foot boy.”

After a minor delay, the air shifted above the bound man and he found a second wind, his frantic thrusting pounding the air relentlessly. His heart pounded like a gorilla in a cage, anticipating the touch of reeking, unwashed foot flesh. He craved it. As soon as the pair of giant feet made contact he came. But as his now ex girlfriend had warned, it didn't end there. The soles entombed his body in a sea of sweaty, wrinkled skin. He lapped at it without cease, a second erection forming an impressively short amount of time after the first.

The feet worked over the tiny man, at first merely crushing him and allowing him to lick and fuck them all he wanted, after a few orgasms he calmed down a bit. This wasn't an option, because the feet actually started to try and get him off to great success. His girlfriend made great use of every wrinkle, every toe. It seemed strange that her feet had suddenly developed an array of wrinkles because as far as he could remember they were flawlessly smooth at all times. But the tiny wasn't really in a state to pay attention or even care.

Later, all of the semen and arousal drained from his body, he found himself breathing heavily, trying his utmost to recover. Whilst it had gone a bit far, he had thoroughly enjoyed this little foot session with his ex-girlfriend and wished that he would be able to experience it again sometime. But in spite of what he desired, she had already chosen to leave him, not wanting to date a loser addicted to foot odour.

“How was that? Was it everything you hoped for? Worth losing me over?”

“THAT WAS AMAZING GODDESS” not really sure what to call her now, he went with goddess. It seemed appropriate considering what she had just done to him with her feet. She deserved his devotion.

Laughing at the tiny loser, she let the excitement fill her voice for the next bit. “Do you want one last surprise foot boy?”

Wondering what it could be, the tiny shouted a positive “YES! ONE MORE SURPRISE PLEASE!” He was expected her to have changed her mind. To have changed her opinion after seeing what she could do to him. That he would gleefully spend every waking moment at her incredible feet.

“As you wish” She said simply, stepping out from behind the chair she had been standing behind for the entire time, crouching down next to her previous boyfriend. He was confused, he heard her move, come over and crouch. How were the feet still above him?

Pinching the blindfold between two fingers, the ex-girlfriend of the tiny ripped it from his face, leaving him staring straight at the pair of heavy wet soles above him. They parted to reveal who was actually sat in the chair, the true owner of the feet.

“M-mom?” the tiny asked, fear and shame filling him whole.

“Hello there dear” the tiny's mom replied sweetly, sharing a grin with his ex-girlfriend. “My my you have proven yourself to be a rather disgusting young man today, haven't you. All along you've been wasting the time of a beautiful young lady who could have been dating a real man. But instead she's been dating you, a worthless pervert who wants nothing more than his mommy's feet.”

“Mom please. No. It's not what you think.”

“I've been here the whole time son. I have seen and heard everything. It is exactly as I think. And anyway, it's goddess now. That's the name you chose for me, right?” She looked at her son's ex-girlfriend with a smile. “Thank you for today. You've been very helpful. He's at a very capable pair of feet now, a pair of feet that will most certainly show him the depravity of his desires.”

The young woman wasted little time with her exit, not bothering to even say goodbye to the tiny. To her, he wasn't worth the words. She entered the world feeling free, free from her perverted boyfriend.

“Now now now” the tiny's mom said slowly, alone with him at last. “You have a lot of foot rubs and foot worshipping to make up for mister. If I'd known you had a foot fetish sooner, we could have dealt with it earlier. Now it is going to be a long and difficult task to break you of this gross desire. I hope you don't have anything planned for the next few months, maybe even years, because it's time you got to know my feet better than you would ever want to.” The soles fell upon their target once more, this time he fought and struggled against their unstoppable, sweaty embrace.