- Text Size +

 

Rachelle resumed towel drying herself as she was doing before her encounter with the two boys out in the gym; only now she avoided her underarms with the towel.

 

She could feel the tiny boy stuck in her armpit and the combination slurping, sucking and licking he was performing as he moved slowly about cleaning her armpit with his mouth and tongue.  Rachelle could feel his miniscule nose press itself close to her skin as he took long deep sniffs of her armpit.  For Melvin, the mixture of heat, sweat, pheromones, old dead skin and body odor are overwhelming and pleasuring his senses; as being so reduced in size and overpowered by this beautiful woman is causing sexual arousal on a level he could never have imagined. Rachelle felt something else too, Melvin thrusting his raging, now permanent, erection against her. ‘Hump my armpit like a good little boy.  It will only drive you deeper and deeper.  You’ll never cum yet you’ll never give up, will you little boy?’ Rachelle laughs to herself.

 

Putting articles of her clothing out on the locker room bench from her gym bag, Rachelle is simply going about her business until she hears the boy she hung up on the wall moaning as he starts to regain full consciousness.

 

“As you deduced earlier, I am alumni, from the class of 1903” smiling with a slight laugh.  “Why don’t I look over a hundred years old you wonder?  Good question.  And one that shows you don’t pay enough attention to your studies I might add in spite of your earlier boasting about being so well learned.  Everything you’re wondering about, my age, or rather my youth.  My new underarm sweat pad.”  Rachelle smiles as she lifts up her left arm to reveal a tiny boy splayed out flat, squirming about face first within her armpit, and whom she pats on his backside a few times.  “The answers to all these questions and so much more are right here on campus.  They’re in the physics books, in the chemistry books, in the history books, the philosophy books, the books on mythology and most of all, they’re in the laboratories where you can experiment and combine them all like I did when I was a student here.” Rachelle states with an air of triumph and pride in herself.

 

“Bu…bu…but what books told you how to shrink my friend?  I thought you were eating him with your underarm.” Lenny asks sheepishly.

 

“Not so much I ate it as it’s eating itself.  It’s all still there, all eighty pounds or whatever the scrawny little thing weighs.  It’s just continually collapsing inside itself, which in turn makes its weight and size small.  There’s no difference in its form now than from ten minutes ago, except the depth of structural collapse is now deeper than before.  It’s really quite simple stuff.  You see, if you study, if you really read up and learn about the structure of nature and life the whole universe opens up before you.  Well, not for you, not anymore.  Soon your whole universe will be here.” Rachelle’s smile grows as she lifts her right arm and points to her smooth, hairless, sweaty armpit.  “Your destiny, is eternity as my right armpit’s sweat pad.”

 

“Thi…Th…Th…This can’t be happening.  De…Destiny?  Collapse?  At what…wha…what atomic level…level?  How?  Your Armpit!  Wh…wha…?  E…E…Eternity?” Lenny struggles with his thoughts.

 

“Not that it matters for you; but all levels.  As to my armpit, you found its odor offensive when you sniffed my gym towel, right before you and your friend attacked me.” Rachelle answers as she unties her gym shoes.

 

“Attack?  Bu…But…  We were only…  I’m sorry, please?  We just wanted…wanted you to show us hh…howww to work out.  We…We didn’t mean… I’m…I’m sorry!  Please le…let…let me go, please I won’t tell anybo…body about you.  Please…” Lenny begins to cry.

 

Rachelle loosens most of the lace on each of her gym shoes as she slips them off.  As she slips off each shoe Lenny’s face cringes in disgust, horrified by the smell of putrid foot odor coming from within them.

 

“You think you’re going back to your old life, that you’re just walking out of here so you can annoy or assault me another day.  Look.  Look at what awaits BOYS like you when they cross ME!”

 

Rachelle holds one of her sneakers up to Lenny’s face with the shoe’s tongue pulled out as far as the loose laces will allow it.  Lenny turns his head to escape the foul odor, only to notice something strange inside her gym shoe.  Looking back Lenny stares in terror at three young naked male forms, laying flat on the bottom of her shoe as the insole.  The scene forcing Lenny to ponder who her shoe’s prisoners are, ‘Shrunken grown men? Perhaps. Young men? Even little boys? Young and little like me?  Most definitely!’  Drenched in sweat and filth, the three look back at Lenny both terrified and on the verge of tears.  Rachelle lowers the sneaker and brings her other gym shoe up to Lenny’s face.  Inside, three more young naked males, just like the first sneaker.  This time Lenny notices each one of the three have a massive erection.  He tries to remember, ‘the boys in the first shoe did too.’

 

Rachelle puts both of her cross training sneakers down on the locker room bench, pulls the shoe tongues up tight, folds down the ankle opening on each, wrapping each one’s shoe strings around itself she cinches both closed with their laces, the inhabitants inside each now sealed up and lost from sight.  She then puts them both in a small plastic grocery bag and ties it loosely with a knot before tossing it in her gym bag. 

 

Rachelle only uses the plastic bags to separate her used workout clothes from her clean clothing while they’re in her gym bag together.  Restricting fresh air to her sneakers while keeping the foot stench within is simply a mere unintended consequence of Rachelle using plastic bags to separate away her dirty gym shoes too.  However, her tightly lacing each sneaker closed is always intentional for these reasons among others.  No matter to Rachelle, by the time she puts these gym shoes on again the tinies inside will have licked, sniffed and absorbed with their bodies every speck of dirty filth within, making them cleaner than the day they were made.

 

She walks over to Lenny hanging on the wall, even with him a good two feet off the ground she only has to tilt her head up slightly to look him in the eyes.

 

“Before sneakers they were in a pair of my penny loafers.  Before that pair of shoes they were in a pair of my boots.  I’ve been walking on them since before I graduated from here.  Funny now that I think of it, they were once newly arrived classmates here just like you.”  Rachelle giggles as she begins stripping off Lenny’s clothes and tosses them in the same garbage bag as Melvin’s. 

 

“One of the benefits of their collapsing structure is their ruggedness inherent to their initial size.  Another, they draw in and ingest my sweaty foot grime and sniff up my foot odor.  It may seem contrary to reason, but they actually keep my feet clean as I wear them, and in a little while all the rank foot odor you just smelled in my gym shoes will be completely consumed by my tinies.  Shortly, ha ha haaa, my sneakers will be as clean as the day I bought them and ready for my next workout.  Their constant squirming adds a nice little foot massage too.”

 

“As to them staying young, healthy, unscarred, physically intact and them going to the bathroom; all of those bodily functions are tied into one another now as I also reconfigured their body’s normal byproducts as a harmonic energy level that allows cell regeneration rather than waste produc…” Rachelle distracted, stops talking, when while removing Lenny’s underpants reveals he is fully erect.

 

“Hmmm, watching me scrunch your friend down into my new sweat pad and smelling my foot odor excites you, obbbviiiouuusly!  I didn’t even get to the way I stay young, different than how I keep my tinies young and healthy, as my body still functions as any woman’s does.”

 

Twirling a finger through her hair she looks down at Lenny’s engorged erection.  “You want me to scrunch you down already, don’t you?” Rachelle asks seductively as she flicks the tip of his hard-on with her finger.

 

“OOOWWWEEE!  I don’t…  I don’t…  no…  yes…  I mean…  I’m confused…” Lenny tries to reason.  His mind full of fear at this woman’s power, the awful stench of both her underarm and foot odor strong in his nose, the amazement at her knowledge of the universe, the terror of being nothing but a sweat pad stuffed in her right armpit, the hardest erection he’s ever had in his life.

 

“People…people will notice.  They’ll notice us missing.  They’ll notice you have shrunken men stuffed in your armpits.” Lenny exclaims triumphant in his reasoning.

 

“The door ID scanner is broke, remember?  There’s no record of us.  No one knows any of us are in here, and you sure didn’t tell anyone that you and your wimpy friend were going to try to lift weights.  Why the two of you would be laughing stocks if one of your physics buddies caught that on video and posted it online.” Rachelle grins as the look of outsmarting her begins to disappear from Lenny’s face.

 

Rachelle grabs his erection and twists it.  Lenny winces and cries out in pain.  “And it’s BOYS!  You and my other sweat pad were never Real Men; but you ARE My Real Sweat Pads! Never correct me. NEVER!” Rachelle demands as she twists some more causing Lenny to flail about and scream.

 

“As to people seeing you, tell me, do you see anyone in here?” Rachelle asks as she retrieves a clean pair of tan leather sandals from her gym bag and shows Lenny the inside.

 

Lenny sees only an empty shoe save for straps and an insole.  “Of…Of…co… course not.” he answers confused while still in pain from Rachelle twisting his raging hard-on.

 

“He he hum.  Of course not.  Do you think I walk around wearing empty shoes?  When I can have tinies giving me constant foot massages with their constant squirming in agony?” she looks at him slyly, expectantly.  “You have no idea of the pleasure of tinies under my feet.  My every step I feel them squash beneath my weight.  They struggle and squirm, and I mush them harder.  Standing on them.  Walking on them.  Trampling the never ending lives out of them.  And in return they squirm, like little rodents, like pathetic worms, they squirm trying to ease their suffering while the reality is all they are doing is massaging the soles of my feet.”  A feeling of adrenaline building up causes Rachelle’s breathing to deepen.

 

Lenny’s confusion grows, and then a thought hits him like a train from hell.  “How small…how…how small are they?”

 

Rachelle move up to stand close to Lenny and with a look of anger…’SMACK’…she slaps his face with the bottom of the sandal.  ‘SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK’.  Lenny’s cheek feels like it’s on fire; yet strangely his erection is now throbbing.

 

“If I were to shrink boys that small I wouldn’t feel them squirming under my feet.”  ‘SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK’.  A shiver runs up Rachelle’s back and over her shoulders as she arches her head back and her body shudders in ecstasy. ‘I think I just came.’ Rachelle smiles as she confesses this secretly to herself.

 

Looking dreamy eyed at her captive hanging on the wall, Rachelle raises her sandal back up and resumes ‘SMACK SMACK SMACK’  “What a closed mind you have.  A lifetime spent memorizing pages from books but never learning what they mean.”

 

Rachelle puts her sandal down and takes a few steps away from Lenny.  Lifting her left arm up with her hand behind her head, she slowly rubs Melvin’s body deeply into her armpit with a slow circular motion.  “Mmmmm” Rachelle softly purrs as she rubs shrunken Melvin’s tiny body face first in her sweaty armpit.

 

Lenny is mesmerized at the sight, falling into the power of the spectacle like a monk repeating his mantra.  Lost in the circular rubbing motion, Lenny’s mind simply accepts what he can barely understand; that Melvin’s body is fading away just like words on a page slowly being removed by an eraser, becoming more transparent as Rachelle rubs him in as if he were her body lotion.  Whether his brain refuses to acknowledge it or whether he is just to overwhelmed; Lenny now knows Rachelle has the ability to shrink people, make them invisible if she wants, can keep herself and her prisoners young and alive forever, and he’s about to become her invisible yet absorbent sweat pad within her right armpit and there is absolutely nothing he can do about it.  He’s never had such a powerful, pulsating, huge erection in his life.