- Text Size +

In school I was so tired that I actually fell asleep at my desk. John who sat to the left of me reached over and nudged me to wake up. That’s the way it was the rest of the day, just trying to keep awake. I was so tired I didn’t even have the will to think about what had happened over the last two days. When I finally made it home, I just went straight to my room and collapsed on my bed. My mom walked by and poked her head in and uttered, “Why don’t you take a break from your studies and take a nap for a bit? You look really tired – you’re overdoing it”. That sounded really good but then I realized when I fall asleep for a while strange things happen.

It seems sleep causes me to have an out-of-body experience. As I thought about it, I realized that I was thinking about the person I became – dad the first night and Stephanie the second. As I started to think more on the matter, I wondered if I can control it. I started to formulate ideas in my head. Is there someone that I really wanted to be? I knew I would have to think about another man if I wanted to be with another woman – but who? I really needed to test out this hypothesis.

If I wanted to be another man I knew it was going to be very hard thinking about him. I just don’t think of other men in my thoughts as they always quickly drift to woman. I really wanted to be a regular man with a regular women. I had to make sure I didn’t think of dad – I certainly didn’t want to go through that again.

I remember this one remarkable woman who was with this good looking man I bumped into about a week ago in the grocery store when mom sent me to pickup a couple items. The woman was very attractive indeed. I wouldn’t mind spending some time with her alone. I remember staring at her for quite a while as her breasts were remarkably large in that amazing outfit she wore. It was a tight halter body suit which showed some deep cleavage. You could notice that her bra edged out of her top and you could also see the whole outline of it underneath. I followed them a bit while making it seem as unobvious as possible.

They stopped in the middle of the aisle and I did the same near a stocking cart full of boxes making it look like I was busy or something. The man turned and glanced at me and started to approach. I thought I was found out and slightly panicked. He came up to me and asked me where something was. I breathed a sigh of relief as I must have looked like I worked there. He was looking for something in particular and I knew exactly what he wanted. I gladly played my part and took the opportunity to lead them to where it was. Along the way I asked how they were doing along with some other small chit chat.

Yes, he would make a great test subject I thought. I knew I would have no problems drifting off as I couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer. I started thinking about him and the way he dressed, the way he talked, the way he walked – keeping my mind away from her at all costs. I was completely immersed in him as I drifted off to sleep.

The next thing I knew I awoke in another daze. I quickly tried to brush it off to see the man I should have been. I was definitely in another house but not where I thought I should be. And I didn’t feel right at all – I could barely move. I was in a bed but a much smaller bed. I could see bars around me. Then it hit me and I freaked out once more. It wasn’t a bed at all – it was a crib!  What the hell! This can’t be good.

I really became terrified as I tried to make sense of this small body I now had. I didn’t have much coordination with my hands and just kept clenching and unclenching them as if I were trying to grab something. I just kept yelling in my head over and over – what the f**k! I had to calm down. After a few minutes, the terror faded and turned into fascination and wonder. I became more comfortable in my new form as I quickly composed myself and tried to figure out the situation.

Now I remembered. Right before I slumbered off, a baby popped into my thoughts. That’s right, they had a baby in the shopping cart with them. I forgot all about that – must have been part of my subconscious. Damn this was harder than I thought.

I certainly was an infant but not exactly a new born. I couldn’t roll over or pick myself up so there was no way I was going to stand up. All I could do was just lie there. The room was dimly lit and I could make out that I was in a nursery room. I still was not used to this out-of-body experience at all as I started to cry and cry for some reason.

That’s when I heard footsteps approaching the room. My heart was pounding and I couldn’t stop crying. The woman that I thought I would spend the night with as her husband entered the room. She turned on the lights. She was beautiful. “Awe, did my little man go poopy in his diaper?” she playfully spoke. My mind raced around in thoughts – did I poop in my pants! She picked me up from the crib and put me over her shoulder as she made her way to the changing table. I have to say that it certainly felt great to be rested on the top of her boob.

I noticed her hair smelled nice before she plopped me down on the table. She bent over me and started speaking baby talk as her face was hovering right in mine. I could make out all the details of her makeup as I just stared at her. Her lips were a dark red from the lipstick she wore and her eyes were painted elegantly. Her breath smelled sweet. If I could move, I would have reached up and kissed her. She gave me a tickle and I joyfully smiled.

She then unfastened the tape on each side of the diaper and pulled the top off my pee-pee. Now I’m thinking in baby talk. The cool air rushed in over it and I quickly got a hard on. “Awe, does my little man have a hard on for mommy?” she grinned. If she only knew, I thought. She grabbed my legs in one hand and hoisted me up and pulled out my diaper from under me. Yep, there was the poop. That’s a smell I won’t long forget. As she held me up, she took a damp cloth in her other hand and started cleaning my butt. I did like the way it felt as she attended to me.

Then she quickly made her way to my front and started washing my penis. Holy crap! If I wasn’t hard before I sure am now. “How does that feel?” she said in her baby voice. “My little man sure is big down there!” Again, if she only knew. She kept rubbing it – maybe too much but I didn’t mind. I think she took great pleasure or maybe pride in me for having a big penis for my age. Maybe she thought I was going to be gifted when I grew up or maybe her husband was tiny – who knows?

She took her time rubbing my penis with that damp cold rag which made me want to squirt. Being a baby I knew I couldn’t produce sperm but it sure felt like I could explode and give it to her. She then put her face in mine again and started up with the baby talk and tickling me to get me to laugh. I enjoyed that immensely. Then she powdered me, grabbed a new diaper and slapped it on me. I think I may have to poop again tonight.

I started to get that strong feeling again. It wasn’t the same feeling like the previous nights. Those nights were more sexual in nature. This was more of a safe and secure feeling – like that of being loved by a mom. I started to realize that the overwhelming feelings I get are those from the person I am and the situation I’m in – just extremely magnified. I wanted to be picked up and hugged and loved like you wouldn’t believe. And she was the one I wanted for that.

She picked me up again and slung me back over her shoulder and held me for a bit. I was enjoying every minute with her as she lightly bobbed up and down. If my hands could reach around her I would give her a big hug. Then she slowly let me down into the crib and stared at me. “Don’t worry, mommy will be back to feed you” she whispered as she turned and headed for the door. Feed me! As I laid here, I began to imagine breastfeeding and all that went with it. I grinned, this wasn’t going to be as bad after all!

A little later she popped back into the room. She was wearing some sort of button nighty this time. “Is my little man hungry?” she voiced. You bet! I thought. I was really excited. She picked me up and cradled me in her arms this time. She looked down on me as I was looking at her massive tit just above my face. I was just imaging all the milk in that jug and how it would taste as I smacked my lips. She made her way to a rocking chair just a few feet in front of the crib and sat down. She wiggled a bit and made herself comfortable.

In slow motion, she unbuttoned her nighty starting at the top. I knew the site of her tit was going to be amazing. The anticipation was building as she unbuttoned each button to the last just underneath me. She pulled her nighty off her shoulder to expose her nursing bra. I couldn’t wait. She folded the bra flap down and there it was – that enourmous nipple resting on a very large dark areola. My eyes opened wide in delight. It was all mine to feast on.

She squeezed on her boob a bit to get it started as I saw the white fluid emerge. She grabbed her tit and guided her nipple into my mouth. As anxious as I was to suck her breasts, I overdid it a bit and she squirmed and told me, “Now take it easy, there’s more then plenty for you”. What a magnificent thing to say as I knew she had to empty herself. I relaxed a bit and settled right in sucking and drinking. I didn’t realize that breast milk could taste so sweet. I may never want real milk again. This was once again a little voyeuristic. If she only knew who she was feeding. Her breast was soft and I felt a warm glow over me. I wanted all her milk.

I closed my eyes in great satisfaction sucking the milk out of her. I drank for quite some time on that teet. “Boy, my little man is hungry tonight” she excitedly quipped, “How about we change breasts now?” I thought no problem as she turned me around and just took her shirt off exposing her whole bra. She folded bra flap up and then undid the other one. She guided me to here other nipple where I gladly went back to work. As I was drinking, I just stared at her other tit packaged so nicely in her bra cup. She kept rocking while leaning her head back, letting me have at her. I was getting another boner right now. Wow!

After a while she had had enough and pulled me away. I saw that huge nipple leaving me and I wanted to get back to it. “My little man has had enough” she said as she readjusted her bra. I was then lifted and put back on her shoulder. Was she about to burp me? I thought no way but as she patted me I couldn’t but help let out a loud one. “There there, does he feel all better now?” she said. I did indeed felt better. She then brought me back to my crib and laid me down. As she did, her breasts in that nursing bra dangled in front on me for a moment as she bent over. What an amazing site. I knew from then I was going to be a breast man growing up. She grabbed her shirt and put it back on and quietly left the room whispering, “Night, night” as she turned off the light.

I was thinking about other ways to get my new mommy back to me. I wanted the comfort and loving she had. I laid there for a while thinking how much I wanted her back. I wanted to suck on her nipples forever. I thought about crying but what if her husband or someone else comes in. After about an hour or two of pondering, I decided to try. What could really happen? So I started to cry and cry to get her back and hold me. It took a while of crying and I was really hoarse but it finally paid off.

I could hear someone coming. Mommy entered the room again. I was in luck and very happy. As she picked me up and put me over her shoulder, she whispered to herself in my ear, “Why did your daddy have to be out tonight?”. She brought me over to the changing table to check on my diaper. “Well you didn’t poop” she sighed. She picked me up again and walked around the room bouncing me lightly up and down trying to get me to fall back a sleep. She was humming a tune very softly. I was not having any of that and cried again. It was great just being near her again.

“You can’t still be hungry” she uttered. Of course I was. I cried some more to get her to feed me. She moved over to the rocking chair and sat down again. I was now being cradled in her arms as she started rocking, hoping I would fall a sleep. I kept up the crying as I could tell she was tired and a bit annoyed. “Ok, just this once I will let you have more so I can get back to sleep” she moaned. She again slid her nighty down her shoulder and opened her bra flap. There it was again. She didn’t hesitate and moved me right in. “I hope your happy now” she sighed. Of course I was.

Each suck I tried to take in as much milk as I could. It was awesome. Looking up I could see that she had closed her eyes, she was very tired. It was fine with me if she dozed off and let me feed. That large nipple took up my whole mouth and it tasted great as I lapped my little tongue all over it. Then she awoke startled as if she thought that she was out for some time. She tried to pull me off but I held on to that nipple with all my might pulling her tit with me. “Ok, that’s enough. How much could one baby drink?” she thought. The nipple finally gave way from my mouth as her tit bounced back to her chest.

I was quite content this time and thought I would let her go back to bed. My eyes were getting heavy – maybe because I was really full and satisfied. I couldn’t even force them open as I drifted off to never-never land in her arms.

I awoke the next morning again in a daze as expected - in my bed were I started out. I had completely missed dinner the night before and noticed that I wasn’t really very hungry this morning. I felt really full and I felt really well rested – I slept like a baby as I chuckled inside. That was some experience last night I thought. If I ever bump into that woman again at the store I will have to say hello to her. There was something different this time though, I didn’t wake with that feeling of being dirty and disgusted. Although it may not have been exactly right to do what I did, I was feeling ok with it. I would have to think about that for a while.

I got ready for school and made my way down to the kitchen as usual. And as usual my mom was dishing out breakfast to everyone. “Austin, looks like you had a good night sleep last night. I didn’t want to wake you and I didn’t think you would sleep that long. It must have been a good sleep” she expressed. I thought again – boy if she really only knew. “Austin, would you like some milk?” she asked. Wow, her timing is impeccable. I felt a little better about my mom after last night’s escapade. I knew in time I would just forget about our adventure and just put it all behind me.

 

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued if I get more reviews. There's much more I have as things become more bizarre :)