- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Through this one together quickly to get something new out. Please hit me up with a review on what you think so I can write more.

Today was the big test. I was extremely tired and hoped I would make it through the day. The test was right after launch and the morning was really dragging. I still couldn’t quite get comfortable sitting on these hard wooden chairs in the classrooms as my butt was still a bit sore as hell. I kept moving around all the time trying to get comfortable to the point that my math teacher asked if there was a problem. If only she knew I thought. On top of that I couldn’t keep focus and just wanted to fall asleep.

I just had one more class before lunch – English class. If I could just make it through, I could catch a couple winks outside somewhere. Being English class it was going to be really hard to not just put my head down on the desk and snooze away. The only thing that kept me somewhat awake was Gina. She sat in front of me and I could smell her hair as I always managed to position myself leaning forward towards her. Today she had on a cute short sleeve button down pink top. It was rather fitting on her as it made her boobs really noticeable. I always wondered if she knew how much all the guys just stared at her chest throughout the day. I have to think she does and enjoys it.

The bell rang and English class was over. It’s amazing that a class such as English could go by so quickly when you have something so delightful to occupy yourself with. I sluggishly picked up my belongings and trudged out the door. I wasn’t hungry and just went directly outside to find a place to rest. I went out to the front lawn where there were plenty of trees to sit under and relax. I plopped myself down out of the way near one tree and just closed my eyes.

My friend Brian came up quickly and rudely shook me just before I nodded off. He seemed to be really excited about something. “Man, did you see Gina today in that top!” he bellowed out. “I hadn’t noticed” I replied back as I closed my eyes once again. He just kept going on and on about her and some other girls. Normally I would be just as excited and interested on the subject of the girls in our school but I have had so much sex lately with women, men and others that it just didn’t seem important anymore. Brian just kept rambling on and before I knew it, lunch was over. Oh well, who needs a nap anyway?

I made my way with Brian to the next class. It was history class and I dreaded the upcoming test. I felt so exhausted at this point that I am really worried this is not going to go well and I would have to repeat the class over summer. I took my seat and pried my eyes open and tried to stay calm. As Mr. Charles handed out the test, I knew it was time to get going. I put in a lot of studying for this and I was hoping it pays off. The 50 minute exam flew by and I just finished up at the last second. I felt somewhat relieved the test was over and thought I did ok. Now all I wanted to do was get some rest. I decided to skip the rest of school and sneak out. I’ve never done that before but there was no way I was going to make it through the rest of the day anyway.

Although I wanted to just get home, I decided it would be better if I took the long way so as not to be seen by anyone. I knew my parents were both out and they would be none the wiser. I arrived home and made my way through the kitchen when I saw a note on the fridge. My parents were going to be out late tonight and my sister was going to stay with her friend. “Yeah right my sister was going to stay with a friend” I said to myself as I let out a smirk. If I wasn’t so damn tired I wouldn’t mind fucking my sister again and teasing her all about it.

I headed to my room and just dropped all my stuff on the floor and plopped on the bed. I knew I would have no problems falling asleep but I was very hesitant and knew what happen once I did. I have yet to really control my body swapping with any consistency. I knew I should focus on something but I was just too damn tired. Anyhow since I was dead tired, I thought I had a good chance not swapping this time. I couldn’t think anymore and just dozed off.

I was awoken with a very harsh voice and opened my eyes to see that Mrs. Ward, the science teacher, was looking right at me. I was totally out of it and in a complete daze. In that moment, I just sat up with my eyes wide open and continued on with the class. Wait, I shouldn’t be here I thought. Didn’t I go home? Or did I think I went home? I was so confused that I didn’t know today from yesterday. As I looked down at my desk, I quickly realized I was not me. “Shit” I said under my voice as I quickly looked around to see if anyone heard that.

The first thing I noticed is that I had two bumps sticking out of my chest hovering over my desk. The next thing I saw was a pink button down shirt I was wearing. “Holy crap!” I whispered to myself. I’m Gina! Jenny next to me gave me a puzzled look. “Is everything alright?” she asked. I didn’t know what to say. I just froze and took a couple deep breaths as I felt my boobs push out against my outfit. I really have to find a way to control this body swapping thing or I am going to die of exhaustion. After I calmed down a bit, I started to take notice of my body…or Gina’s body. No matter how many times I’ve swapped I just can’t get used to the initial take over.

My body felt a lot lighter and I could see my nails were somewhat long, dainty and painted. I also noticed that I had on pink and white sneakers – boy were my feet small. As I moved ever so slightly, I could feel that my shirt hugged my chest pretty firmly and wondered how the buttons wouldn’t pop off. I could also feel the bra underneath. I don’t know how woman can wear these things…I feel so restricted and uncomfortable. I ran my hand over my hair and felt my pony tail. It was long indeed.

The bell rang and I just sat there. “Are you coming?” asked Jenny. “Oh” I said as I stumbled up on my feet and started walking out. “Hey Gina, you forgot your book bag!” Jenny quipped as she handed it to me and I hoisted it over my shoulder. I had no clue where we were headed so I just followed her. “So where are we going now?” I asked. “What do you mean where are we going, to gym of course” she replied looking baffled. “What’s up with you? You don’t seem yourself” Jenny remarked. “I’m ok just a bit tired I think” I replied back. That’s just great I thought to myself. What the hell am I going to do now?

As I walked down the hall with Jenny, I could feel all the guys’ eyes on me. You would think I was nude or something. Did Gina really like this? I really felt awkward and violated I think – especially with my boobs sticking out. Jenny then grabbed my arm and snapped me out of my haze and pulled me through a door. That’s when it hit me that I was in the girl’s locker room. I had no idea where to go so I followed Jenny through all the other girls as I looked on with amazement. We stopped at a set of lockers and I had to sit down on the bench and collect myself. As I looked around, all the girls were changing into their gym clothes. I saw a lot of incredible boobs hanging out and couldn’t help starring at them all. Some were changing into a different bra – a sports bra I assumed. I was captivated by the whole thing. What any guy in this school wouldn’t give to see this!

“Hey, get with it” Jenny said as she nudged me. “Better get changed or you’re going to be late”. I had no clue which locker was mine and started to panic. I had no idea where my clothes were. I looked what Jenny and the other girls were doing. Some of them were pulling out their gym clothes from there book bags. I unzipped my outside pouch and looked in. “Whew” I said. Gina brought a new fresh set of clothes with her today…what a relief.  Now the next challenge was changing into my gym clothes.

I followed what everybody else was doing. I unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off and then reached around and unclasped my bra as it fell lose off my shoulders. I felt really embarrassed and probably was blushing. My tits were just hanging out there for all to see and no one cared. Maybe it’s like the boys locker room. No one ever looked at anyone else’s dick and if they did it was brief in passing so as not to attract any attention from anyone that you did look.

I look down to take a quick glance at my chest. I did have a pretty good rack if I say so myself. I grabbed my sports bra, unwrapped it and pulled it down over my head. I pulled the cups over my boobs and pulled each one up to get them set comfortably. I couldn’t get over how tight this thing was – it was sort of hard to breathe. Maybe Gina needed to get a bigger size. I next grabbed the polo shirt and slid it overtop…boy my outfit is really tight now. I noticed that my boobs barely budged as I moved – I guess that’s the whole point. I quickly dropped my pants. I saw I was wearing white underwear with pink polka dots. They felt really good on me and hugged my ass. It’s still a weird feeling not to have a dick down there – I always feel incomplete. I grabbed the shorts and pulled them up and over my sneakers. I had to jiggle my ass a bit to get them up to my waist. They didn’t call these shorts for nothing – they were really short and tight. “Come on!” Jenny shouted.

I thew my clothes and book bag into an empty locker and walked out into the gym where all the other girls were lined up. Jenny grabbed my hand again and pulled me to the end of the line – giving me another look. Mrs. Green took roll call and made sure we were all ready. Ready for what I did not know. “First, I need all of you to take a couple laps around the gym and then we can get into some exercise routines” Mrs. Green stated. I saw all the girls start to jog off to the right and I immediately followed. I couldn’t but help feel my boobs wanting to flop up and down as I took each stride. It was an amazing feeling. They were held in tight and firm in this bra and sort of made me feel horny. My hair was another thing. I had to get into rhythm so my pony tail wouldn’t slap me in the face.

I could feel the difference running as a girl. I didn’t have the muscle strength in my legs and arms like I actually had as me. I decided just take it slow and easy as not to hurt myself. It was just then I realized that my sweat was different. I had no hair under my arms and I was beginning to perspire. Also, my tits started to sweat as I felt beads of wetness rolling down my cleavage. I was certainly getting turned on. I looked around at all the other girl’s mounds as some actually bounced up and down – probably no sports bra to support them. Bouncing tits are always nice.

“Ok everyone partner up and take their positions on the mat” Mrs. Green barked out. As usual I didn’t know what that meant and just followed what everyone else was doing. Jenny once again tugged on me and pulled me down on the mat. What the hell were we going to do? Jenny laid on her back. I was once again aroused when I saw her tits sticking up. “Gina! Snap out of it and hold my feet down” she shouted out. Ah, I see we were going to do girl sit ups. I got into position. Jenny bent her knees up and I held her feet down firmly. Then she started. “One, two, three…” she counted out.

All I could look at was her breasts heading my way each time she sat up. They were amazing. I was wondering if Gina had a thing for Jenny as this desire I usually feel in someone is once again starting to rear its ugly head. “Ok your turn” she said. I turned around and quickly got on my back. Wow! I thought. My tits were now sticking straight up. I bent my knees as Jenny took hold of my feet. Was she looking at my boobs I thought? Upon my first sit up I noticed it was a bit tougher than I thought. Maybe Gina needed to work out more. As I sat up, I could see Jenny looking right at my chest. She didn’t even hide it and gave me a girlish smile. Maybe Gina and Jenny did have a thing.

Next we did some jumping jacks, then bends and then some other exercises for the rest of the class. I don’t know about the other girls but I sure worked up quite a sweat. Finally Mrs. Green dismissed us and we headed back to the locker room. As I got to my locker I realized that the girls were undressing and getting into the showers. I just followed suit and stripped naked. It felt oddly weird being naked with all the other girls.

I noticed that some girls shaved their privates while others were hairy as could be. Some girls had small tits while others were enormous. Kaylee had ample breasts and her areolas where quite large and dark. I would have never known that. Christy’s chest was small but perky…they just stuck straight out while Daniel’s tits were really puffy and pink. No one could ever imagine seeing so many boobs all in one place…at least any guy in school. I will certainly think of all these girls differently when I get back to being me.

I followed suit and grabbed a towel off the rack as I headed in. I could feel my nipples were a bit erect from the surrounding air as were some of the other girl’s nips. This was going to be so great to see everyone. I just have to be careful not to get noticed looking at anyone as I walked by. I found it hard to look at the other girls as Gina’s inner being had no interest. It wasn’t disgust but a she just didn’t care.

I got into a shower stall at the far end and Jenny quickly followed behind. I got under one of the showers and started washing myself off before I realized that Jenny jumped in right behind me. As I turned around, I saw her tits just out there right in front of me. I was certainly aroused and quickly looked away and turned back around to the shower. There was certainly something going on inside of Gina…I could feel it. There was a certain desire towards Jenny. I couldn’t yet tell if it was sexual or just a deep unabiding friendship.

Back at my locker I quick patted myself down with the towel to dry myself. I grabbed my clothes out of the locker and started to change back. Jenny was right next to me doing the same thing. I grabbed my bra, I mean Gina’s bra, and slipped my arms through the straps. I pulled the bra over my breasts and slid my hands along the side around my back and hooked it. Man I was a natural in putting on a bra. I adjusted my tits and cupped them to make sure they were just right. I then put my shirt and pants back on. Jenny was already done…she was fast. I took one last look around at all the other girls in their bras – what a site.

I followed Jenny to our last class of the day. It was Health class. I saw where Jenny was sitting and she motioned for me to sit next to her. Then Miss Roberts entered and put up some large pictures in the front of the class for us to see. “Today we are going to discuss pregnancy” she stated. I couldn’t have timed that more perfectly even if I wanted too. The next 45 minutes or so went on about anything and everything on that topic. I was finally glad when the bell rang and school was over.

Then it hit me. What the hell was I supposed to do now? Usually I have sex, get tired, fall asleep and wake up as me again. I just never think that far ahead with everything else I have to go through. I followed Jenny out of the class thinking about what to do next. I don’t know where Gina’s house is or anything else about Gina to give me a clue. Somehow I needed to find a way to fall asleep and get back to me. But being Gina, I wasn’t tired at all…not one bit. That’s strange. I didn’t notice that.

“What do you want to do when we get to my house? Jenny asked me. Ok, I am going to Jenny’s house. That’s a start. “Not sure” I said. “Well I’ve got some ideas” she commented with a grin. I walked with her for about 15 minutes or so until we reached her house. “Mom, we are home!” she shouted as we made our way up the stairs to her room. I had no idea what to expect and just cautiously went along with what she was doing. Jenny just dropped her book bag on the floor which I took notice and dropped mine. I asked her if I could use the bathroom...I did have to go all of a sudden. “You’ve been coming here for how long and you need to ask me that?” she said as if I really bothered her.

I noticed that Gina had a small purse that fell out of her book bag so I grabbed it for some reason. I didn’t know where the bathroom was and I could see that she didn’t have one as part of her room so I went back into the hall. That’s where I bumped into Jenny’s mom.

“Well hello Gina” she gleefully spoke out. My eyes focused now on her boobs in that tight blouse she was wearing. Although not as big as my mom’s, they did dangle pretty low and her cleavage was high and deep. I shook my head and just said I was on my way to the bathroom. I quickly made it up the hall and saw the bathroom as the door was wide open. What a relief.

I entered the room and locked the door behind me. I put my purse down on the counter as I went straight for the mirror. I started looking at myself all over in detail. Boy I looked great. I was beautiful. I squeezed my tits over and over for a moment and then put my hands down my pants brushing by the little hair I had until I found the spot. Gina’s pussy was fantastic. I then really needed to go. I rushed over to the toilet, pulled my pants and undies down and sat. I took a few moments but my pee shot out all over. I will never get used to that. Seems like there is no control of peeing as a girl and you just let lose. I miss my dick for this sort of thing where I could just stand and point.

While peeing, I grabbed my purse to see what Gina carries around. I pulled out a bunch of makeup and put in on the counter. Then I reached in and pulled out – tampons! Ok, that’s natural I guess. Since I didn’t have a tampon in me when I became Gina, I guess I wasn’t having my period thank god. Then there were some packets I pulled out. Taking a closer look I saw they were condoms. Again, that makes sense. She is at least prepared for anything. Then I noticed she carried a pack of cigarettes. Really, she smokes? I would have never guessed. Other than some other small junk like gum and a brush, there was not much else.

I finished peeing and reached for some toilet paper. I wrapped a wad of it up and stood up. I bent over and reached down and swiped my sex several times to make sure it was dry. That’s certainly an experience. I usually just jiggle my dick and tuck it in and done. I pulled up my underwear and then my pants. I walked back in front of the mirror and looked at my makeup. I saw she had a compact so I touched up my face and nose. Then I grabbed the lipstick she had and put more on. It felt very sensual putting on lipstick. I was very careful to get it just right. I plopped everything back in my bag, flushed and headed back to Jenny’s room.

The first thing I noticed is that Jenny had changed. She got into some loose fitting pants and a white tank top. I could clearly see she had removed her bra as her nips were in full sight starring right at me. I quickly looked away again before she caught my eye. She plopped herself on her bed as I sat in her computer chair. “What do you want to do?” she asked. “My mom is going out and we have the house to ourselves for a while”.

“Not sure” I replied. “Shut the door” she asked quietly. I reached behind me a pushed the door shut. “I want to show you something on my computer” she indicated as she made her way over. I swiveled the chair around to look as she reached over me. She was really almost on top of me. I could feel her breasts against my shoulder as she clicked the mouse around her computer. Was she purposely rubbing her boobs on me as she tried to find something on the computer? This feeling of desire was creeping up on me pretty fierce. I didn’t know what to do since I didn’t know if Gina and Jenny have a thing. “Crap, I can’t find it!” she said. “Find what?” I replied. “Nothing” as she swung my chair around and planted a big wet kiss on me.

“I hope you didn’t mind that” she said very sweetly. “I’ve been wanting to do that for some time now”. I didn’t know what to do. Well that didn’t matter now as I leaned into Jenny and returned the Kiss. Gina’s desire kicked in full force. I got up from the chair and pushed Jenny back down on her bed.

“I have never done this before with a girl” Jenny whispered in my ear. I didn’t know how to answer because I didn’t know if this is Gina’s first time with a girl. I think it is. “Don’t worry” I replied softly back to her. That was the safest answer I thought I could say. Since I’ve been with grown woman and been a woman, I took the lead and rolled to my side. We were now facing each other and I slipped my arm under her neck and embraced her as I looked into her eyes. I could see she was very nervous but at the same time she was liking this. I pulled her head into mine and started to passionately kiss her.

She embraced me back as I let my hand travel down her back and rub her until I made my way to her butt. Jenny just pulled me in tight and started to wiggle. I can tell she was getting horny indeed. I then brought my hand around front in between us and worked my way up to her tit. I knew this would be amazing. I cupped her boob and started to massage it. I abruptly stopped and brought my hand up her shirt. She tingled with excitement. She knew it was coming and once I grabbed her flesh, she let out a soft moan.

Taking my lead, she quickly grabbed my tit. That was incredible. My tit was firm just as hers and we both now had very erect nipples. I sat up and unbutton my shirt as quickly as possible. As I was taking it off my arms, she swiftly brought her hands around me and unhooked my bra. Jenny wanted this and wanted this badly and I was going to give her everything she wanted. I flung my bra to the floor as Jenny pulled of her t-shirt. Both our breast were just hanging out there pointing at each other. As I looked at hers, I noticed they were quite like mine in every likeness. She reached in to start kissing me again. Our boobs met and smeared into each other. This desire for Jenny was irresistible and I had no problems going along with it.

This time Jenny took the initiative and dropped her hand to my crotch. She started rubbing it and I was getting wet as could be. Just then I let go of her and laid on my back, arched it to raise my butt and rapidly pull of my pants. I didn’t realize that she had just done the same. She started to get back up but I already had met her and firmly pushed her back down and started kissing once again. I started to tongue her and I could tell she didn’t know what to make of that. I eased off and then she reached in with her tongue to taste everything about me. Our tongues intertwined as our hands started to drift and play with each other’s tits again. We pulled on each other’s nipples in delight.

My hand made it to her sex outside her panties and they were already moist. I really wanted to see her pussy. As I rubbed, I would pull on the elastic. She knew what was coming and started squirming more as to invite me in. I knew what to do. I slid my hand down her stomach down into her panties. I could feel the small patch of hair as I made my way further down to her glory. I stopped just short of it and lightly scratch her with my nails to tease her. She was having none of it. She wanted me to get to it. She bucked a bit more firmly and I knew she wanted it.

I reached down and cupped her whole pussy in my palm. I rubbed and she moaned. I brought my hand up ever so slightly so that my fingers were now resting on her opening. She was in pure happiness as she was biting her lip. I used my index and ring fingers to open her folds and locate her spot. With my middle finger I started to swirl around it. She let out a loud wail this time. She started to dry hump as I swirled and rubbed more and more. I watched her and couldn’t but help wonder how she was going to react when I plunged into her cave. As I played with her spot, I leaned in and started kissing her more. She was panting very heavy now. I wanted to really work her up before I made the move in. She started arching her back more and more. Then I did it. She was so wet that I slid my index and middle finger right up her with the greatest of ease – as far as I could reach. She was in sheer ecstasy. I knew what I was doing and I was certainly getting the hang of this with all that I’ve been through.

I fucked her with my fingers slow and then hard. She was really working up a sweat. I knew she was going to explode any minute now. I pulled out my hand from her pants and I could tell she was puzzled and disappointed. She wanted it. I looked back into her eyes and smiled at her. She grinned back and I shoved my hand back down and cupped my fingers right back in. She let out another scream. I started fucking her hard, every once in a while catching her clit. She was there. She was about to let go and I wanted to feel that. Her sighs got louder and louder with each thrust until there it was. She let out such a scream and bucked several times.

She was panting really heavy out of breath. She rolled over and gave me such a kiss and whispered that it was now my turn. She quickly stood up and told me to wait. I had no idea what she was doing as she left the room. After a few moments, she came back with something in her hand. “How about this? I got it from my mom’s room” she excitedly beamed out. It was a rubber dildo that looked like an actual penis. I am not sure what turned me on more, the fact she was going to dildo me or the fact that the dildo belonged to her mother.

She hopped back on the bed and put the dildo in her mouth. Obviously I wondered if her mom had cleaned it when she last used it. She didn’t care, she was still sexually aroused and horny. She put the cock near my mouth and swiped it across my lips. I knew she wanted me to take it in. As she put it up to my mouth, I opened and let her push it in. She pulled it in and out ever so gently as I sucked and gulped. She then slowly glided the dildo down my neck to my boobs where she circled each one over and over to wake up my nipples even more. She even dove in and sucked on each one. I just tilted my head back in enjoyment. There is nothing like having your nipples sucked as if you were giving out a load of milk!

As she sucked, she then glided the dildo down even further. She rested the dildo on my stomach as she paused a moment to pull my panties down and off my legs. She quickly started back up and I knew where she was going. I was quite a bit wet already. She pointed the dildo down and made her way to my pussy. She lightly rubbed it over my whole area as I as started to work up a sweat myself. I am having such a great time in Gina’s body. She felt so good as I started to cup my tits and play with them. I even started sucking my own fingers.

Jenny started to tilt the dildo as to get ready to shove it in. I knew what was coming as the anticipation was building. I’ve felt this excitement before and there is nothing like it in the world. Just one of the great things in being a woman. She now was using the tip to play with my clit. I am in quite bliss. Once again I had no idea where all the wetness was coming from but it didn’t matter. I was enjoying it and waiting for her lunge.

She started to kiss me hard and reached in with her tongue as far as she could. I think she was trying to distract me from the obvious. She tilted the rubber cock and brushed my opening. Here it comes. With a quick plunge it went right up me. She pushed in a bit further than I expected and I twitched somewhat. She eased it out and crammed it back in. I had to brace myself and pull up as she shoved it in so she wouldn’t hit my wall so rough. She had no idea and that was alright – it actually turned me on.

Jenny looked at me with such gladness. Not sure how long she has been working up to this moment in having me but she loved it extremely. I felt that dildo go in and out like the real thing. I would close my eyes and imagine a real dick in me. I was oozing all over as she started to pick up steam. I wanted her to give it to me bad. I cupped one of my tits as I clenched the bed cover with the other. I could tell Gina wanted this and wanted this with Jenny. This feeling of togetherness between us was so undeniable. Sometimes this desire in someone just makes sense and I can easily just go with it in pleasure.

Jenny started with the long strokes. I think she knew I was almost there. I knew I was almost there. I knew the feeling and I wanted it. That explosion within is worth every feeling in the world. Here it comes. I was letting out such moans and Jenny was loving it.  I squeezed my crotch around the shaft and arched my back and there it was. I let my own wail out this time as I could feel my wetness ooze all over inside me. No matter how many times I get to be in this position, that feeling of joy and completeness is just so overwhelming. I love being a woman – at least this part of being a woman.

I was sweating and trying to catch my breath. Jenny just plopped on her back right beside me. We both enjoyed this together. Gina is going to be in for a surprise when she gets her body back. I have a feeling Jenny is going to be all over her from here on in. I just let out a big grin as the next big issue hit me. How was I going to get back to me? I certainly can’t sleep yet and I don’t know if I am sleeping here or not. Boy did I feel like having a cigarette. I could totally feel that in Gina now. I now feel what it’s like to have that craving but I had to put that aside somehow.

Jenny rolled over and gave me that last kiss of complete satisfaction. I gave it back to her in return. She got up and started to get dressed. “You should get dressed too, your mother will be here in a bit” she said in disappointment. My mother! I thought. This was getting even more out of hand. I got up and put my panties and bra back on and then my clothes. I was sweaty but that didn’t really bother me now…my mother was coming!

Sure enough there was a honk outside as Jenny looked to see that it was my mom – I mean Gina’s mom. Jenny gave me such a big hug as I hurried down the stairs with my book bag and out the door. I couldn’t help but think that Gina and Jenny were going to be an item now. I am sure they will keep it to themselves but I now knew their secret and could possibly get something out of that later. I opened the front car door and got in. “How was your day?” asked Gina’s mother. “Are you ok? You sure look hot and a mess” she stated as we pulled away.

It was a quiet ride and it didn’t take long to get to Gina’s house. I had to go along with all this as it went since I had no clue on Gina’s personal life. I didn’t even know Gina’s house. “Are you coming or are you just going to sit there?” she voiced out. I opened the car door and followed her as we made our way into the kitchen from the garage. I have this deep urge to have a cigarette. Gina’s inner was telling me I needed it. “We’ll have dinner soon. Your father is working late tonight so it will be just us” she quipped as she started getting things ready in the kitchen. I walked out the kitchen and found the front door. I quietly went out the door and around the side of the house. It was private there and know one could see me. I don’t know if Gina’s mom knows but why take the chance.

I grabbed my purse from the book bag and found the pack and lighter. I’ve never smoked before so I didn’t know what to expect. I pulled out one cigarette and put it between my lips as I tried to light it. I inhaled softly in as it lit and I gagged. How can anybody want one of these? But I knew Gina did so I continued on. My next puff was a lot better. I was getting used to this. I hope I don’t take this habit back with me. I stayed outside a bit until I finished. I grabbed my things and went back in. I suppose I should go to my room but I am going to have to find where it is first.

I saw a set of stairs off to the right. My room must be on the second floor I thought. I hopped up the stairs and started down the hallway. I opened each door until I found Gina’s room. I could tell this was her room with all the girly stuff all over. I guess I don’t have any siblings because mom just said it would just be her and I tonight – at least any siblings that lived home.

I looked around Gina’s room as I dropped my book bag on the floor. I browsed her desk and opened her closet. She had clothes in a pile on the floor that looked like they were ready for the wash. I opened her dresser drawers and found her panties and bras. She had quite a collection I thought. Over to one side I could see she had her own bathroom, which was nice. I kicked of my sneakers and sat on the bed wondering what to do. Gina probably had homework but I was in no mood to do that. I sat there and looked down at myself again. I couldn’t get over Gina’s body. It was so soft and I just wanted to touch myself all over. I got up and made my way into the bathroom.

I could see all the crap she had on the counter. Makeup, blow dryer, curling iron and other stuff. She had plenty of room in here and it was all girly just as I thought it would be. Since there was no way of going to sleep, I thought I might as well look at myself some more. I stripped out of my shirt, pants, and bra. I stood there just looking at myself in the mirror and thinking how gorgeous I am – at least that’s what I thought as me. I turned sideways and on my toes to look at my ass in the mirror. It was a nice round firm shape of meat if I do say so myself.

I cupped my breasts with pleasure. I thought I might as well take advantage of Gina and really feel them. I squeezed and pulled on my nipples in delight. I put my hands down my panties and felt my womanhood again. Boy I could do this all the time. Maybe girls do do this – like boys playing with their dicks all the time. I heard my mom yell that dinner was just about ready. “Ok mom” I yelled back. I went into the bedroom and saw Gina had shorts and a t draped over her chair so I thought that would be best to change in to.

I made my way down back to the kitchen and took up a seat at the table. Mom brought over the last of the food and sat down herself. This was going to be very awkward if she wanted to talk about anything. I started putting a few things on my plate when she asked “Is there was anything new going on in school” I just replied with a quick no. “Are you seeing anyone these days?” she asked as she stuffed some food into her mouth. “Yes” I replied. “Anyone I know?” she again asked. “Maybe” I said cautiously. I could really get Gina in a bind if I told her mother about Jenny. “Who” she wanted to know. “Not yet” was all I could think of. Gina’s mom just let it go at that. Nothing else was said as we sat eating quietly.

Dinner was done and I helped cleanup. I never do that at home but thought since it was just Gina and her mom that I’d better help. I made my way back to my room and shut the door. I wasn’t tired yet so I went over to the tv and turned it on. I clicked around a while and was getting bored and turned it off. I went over to Gina’s computer. I thought I could look around the internet for a while to take up some time. I opened the browser up and looked through her history. My eyes opened wide seeing that she visited many porn sites.

I opened one and all I saw where huge dicks on strapping young guys. Normally that would disgust me but Gina liked it and I could feel that inside her. I clicked on one of the videos and up popped a guy ravaging a woman with his cock. The close-up of his dick going in and out of her got me aroused. I could feel myself getting wet again. I used to jerk off all the time at home to porn, why not a girl? I started to rub myself thinking how Gina would be doing this right now at the same time I would be at home yanking on mine.

I started massaging my clit and then plunging in my hole. It was all so very erotic but something was missing. After having such a dildo in me I wonder if Gina had a dildo. I paused the video and looked all through her drawers, closet, under her bed and the bathroom to no avail. Then I thought Gina’s mom probably has one. I don’t know why I thought that but why wouldn’t she? I quick tidied myself and left the room quietly to find her room. I could hear her downstairs watching tv so I shouldn’t have any problems.

I found her room. The room was just as untidy as Gina’s. There were clothes strewn all over and boxes and bags of stuff everywhere. The first place to look was her nightstand. I looked to the left nightstand and there was all men’s stuff in it. Obviously it was the father’s stuff. I made my way over to the other and opened the top drawer and saw the mom’s underwear. As I felt around, I heard a noise. Someone was coming down the hallway. I panicked and did the first thing I could think of. I darted into the closet. I couldn’t let the mom know that Gina was in her room.

Gina’s mom entered the room. I crouched down low underneath the hanging clothes. She had so much stuff in here that I barely squeezed in. I kept absolutely quiet and I could hear her fumbling with things as she walked all around the room. Then out of the blue she opened the closet. She was standing right in front of me. She was so close she couldn’t see me down below….but I could see her all too well.

She had just stripped and was standing naked. Gina’s mom’s pussy was right there pointing directly at my face. It was so close that I could smell it…and it didn’t smell all that pleasant. She let her one hand drop to the side and I could see had a cigarette just dangling there. What I wouldn’t give to have a puff of that right now.

She was looking through her clothes as she was talking to herself. She was mumbling something about what to wear tomorrow for work as she occasionally took a puff. She pulled out a few things just above me without ever noticing me in the slightest. She moved some clothes around and hung some stuff back up. All the while I couldn’t look away from her womanhood. I could feel how disgusted Gina felt but I wanted to look at that hairy bush. She even brought her hand down, with her cigarette clenched between her two fingers, and scratch it for a while. That was a pleasant site – not!

Then she closed the closet door somewhat. She then sat on the edge of the bed where I could still see straight at her. She was only 4 feet or so away from me. What was she doing? She just sat there as still as could be enjoying her smoke. I could see her fat enormous tits just sagging there over her stomach. Gina was definitely feeling disgusted at all this. There was nothing I could do but just sit there as quiet as could be and watch. Then the mom started to itch under her boobs. I totally get that. After a whole day of wearing a bra and a giant bra at that, the boobs needed some scratching.

She dangled her cig from her mouth as she started to massage her breasts. She picked them up, rubbed and let them fall back down. I hope this is not going where I think this is going. Then she moved her hand to her crotch. Yep, this is exactly going where this is going. I could feel this overpowering desire to look away but I couldn’t. Gina’s mom then opened her legs wide. There it was again. That giant hairy thing. She started scratching her hair until she made it to her clit. She started rubbing on it slowly. As soon as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back, it was all going to happen and happen right in front on me. She just puffed away not breaking a stride.

I could see she was really enjoying herself right there on the edge of her bed. She was grabbing each of her boobs and rubbing her snatch. She was really enjoying herself. I thought about Jenny and couldn’t help but slightly get turned on myself. I reached for my sex and started rubbing with my mom. I reached up under my shirt and felt my tits once again. I loved touching myself. Then there came an interruption. Mom got up and I heard a drawer open and shut. In an instant she was back at the edge of her bed with a friend – her vibrator. I’ve have yet to use a vibrator and I bet the sensation is awesome. She must have put down her cigarette because it was gone.

I could see her plainly playing with some setting. All of a sudden you could just make out the humming noise as she planted it right on top of her clit. She moved her left leg up and on to the bed giving me an amazing sight at her tunnel. You can see her pussy was stretch and used over time…there was nothing tight about it. Her pussy flaps were dangling wide open to that dark hole in between. She used one hand to expose her clit while the other toyed with it using the vibrator. She was absolutely getting herself off. I could hear her moan quietly as she worked herself up. She kept toying her clit letting the vibrator do its job.

I thought she was almost there when she suddenly changed position. She was now leaning over the bed with her asshole staring right at me. I could see her large anal canal. I was also getting worked up thinking about Jenny until I saw that site. I had to pause in disgust. I could almost just reach out and stick my finger up her ass if I wanted too.  Then she let one rip. Obviously she didn’t mean too, it just happened and did it stink. I almost choked as I quietly gagged. I almost thought I was caught when she stopped but that was only to get another toy she took out.

Whatever this toy was, it was smaller and black and shaped like one of those large Christmas light bulbs with a base on it. I wonder what that is for. In a flash, I found out what it was for as she shoved it up her asshole. It was a butt plug of some sort. She moaned softly as she reached back for her vibrator. She reached between her legs that were spread wide open and inserted the whole damn think up her cunt. Seeing all her wetness I swear I could hear the sloshing and oozing sounds she was making with her pussy. She shoved that thing in and out like she was drilling for oil. I had plain sight right up her cavity. It was deep indeed. Gina’s dad must have used that hole quite a bit for himself…maybe even the anal hole.

She started to sigh and moan more and more. I had a front row seat to it all. Her ass was huge and you can make out all the wrinkles with all that cellulite. She leaned forward on her chest as she used her free hand to open her ass more as she drilled herself. She definitely was enjoying this. I went back to feeling myself up once again. I stuck as many fingers up my pussy as I could. It was hard for me not to moan but I don’t think she would have noticed anyway. I was now sweating and panting just as my mom. We were in sync…in and out, in and out.

I was there and I could tell she was also. She let out a sigh just at the same time I did. She was none the wiser and she didn’t her me at all. She laid humped over the bed on her chest for a moment while she took it all in. She slowly pulled out the vibrator and stood up and I watched her liquids run out. She nabbed some tissues and wiped herself clean. Then I saw her put on her huge mom panties and pull them up to her plump stomach.

Wait a minute, what about the butt plug. Is she just going to leave it in there? I guess so. She turned towards me as she opened the closet door once again and grabbed her robe just above me. She reached for another cigarette, which I wanted badly, as she turned and put the vibrator back in her drawer. Then she walked into her bathroom and shut the door. That was my que to quietly sneak out back to my bedroom but not before taking her vibrator with me. It was still all sticky but that didn’t matter to me.

I got back safely to my room and locked the door. Gina’s mom never even realized the personized show she put on for her daughter. Boy do I need another cigarette I thought. I went into my bathroom and opened the window wide. I had to have another smoke after all that. I enjoyed that cigarette immensely as it calmed my down. I finished it up and put it under some running water before I flushed it.

But now I have other things on my mind. I quickly stripped off my clothes and retreated to the bed where I wanted to try out this device. I took a moment to figure out how to turn it on and when I did I was beaming with excitement. I laid on my back and slowly reached my clit with the vibrator. This was such a new sensation that I tingled with elation once I touched it. I swirled it around for a bit until I found the spot. I just kept thinking about Jenny and picturing her doing everything to me again. Boy was that a great feeling.

I just let the vibrator do its thing as I had no problems building up that feeling again. The feeling was back. I could feel the sensation build up and the dam wanting to burst. I was just about there when I shoved the vibrator up my pussy and the water pipe exploded, gushing all over the place. That was it. I was spent and couldn’t play with myself anymore. I wanted another smoke but I was tired. I put the vibrator on Gina’s nightstand and rolled over to sleep. She was going to have to figure out in the morning why she is completely nude with her mom’s vibrator as I let out a smirked before dozing off.

I woke up in that awful daze again and was glad to be back in my bed. As I rolled over I noticed that my dick was wet and sticky all over…especially my pubic hairs. And once again, it felt like something deep behind my dick was very sore. Obviously I knew what it was. I did notice that I was still very tired as if I hadn’t slept for days. This body swapping for sex thing is really taking a toll on me. I don’t know how yet to control it and it’s becoming harder to try and control it with the lack of sleep. I got up and went downstairs in the clothes I was still wearing from yesterday. “Austin, are you not feeling well?” mom asked. “You look so run down and tired. Do you have a fever?” she inquired. “I think you should stay home and rest today. Why don’t you go back to your room and just sleep?” she instructed.

I knew I couldn’t go to school in the shape I was and I knew I just couldn’t go back to sleep. I was surely in a predicament this time. I did make my way back to my room and back into bed. Mom came in to check and hovered over me with those breasts of hers as she felt my head. That’s the last thing I need to think of. I am all sexed out but that doesn’t mean a damn thing if I switch bodies again and I don’t want to even think about taking over her body. She left and I tried to stay awake and think about life and why this is happening to me. I don’t know if this is a gift or a punishment. All that I do know is that it will happen again…and probably sooner that I think.