- Text Size +

Here I am just lying in bed and trying to figure this all out and thinking about all the sex I just had in the past several days as a man and a woman. I am completely exhausted. I am a very afraid but somewhat excited of who I will be next and what predicament I am going to get myself into. Seems I don’t have complete control of my thoughts to just have a good sleep and right now I just can’t think straight anymore. I could go to my sister but I don’t know if she would believe me…and what could she do if she did? If I talk with mom she would probably recommend I see a shrink. There’s no way I could talk with Dad about what I’ve been doing. This is certainly messed up. I faded off to a deep sleep without knowing.

Right on cue as usual I open my eyes and find that I’ve done it again. I always tightened up in shock at the experience of invading someone’s body. I stared straight ahead with my eyes wide opened without moving an inch to try and figure what I got myself into. As my surroundings came more in focus and my heavy breathing subsided a bit, I realized I was in a moving car. I was terrified to look around. I didn’t want to see who I was with. The first thing I thought to myself was that I was relieved to not be driving. And it was just then that I had the realization that things could be really bad if I popped in someone’s body at the wrong time – especially during the day…I didn’t have time to think about that right now.

Ok, I can see I am sitting in the front passenger seat. I slowly looked down upon myself and noticed I had quite the large breasts just hanging there, large enough that they were almost sitting in my lap. Damn! I am a woman again, shouting in my head. My legs were bare and it looked as if I had no pants on with my boobs blocking my view. I calmly put my hand on my leg and work my way up until I came to some clothing. Whew, I was wearing a skirt. The next thing that came to mind was if I had any underwear on and just had to assume I did. I then looked at my top. It was a button down blouse of some sort. It was very casual and just hugged my body snug. The top buttons were undone and I could see somewhat that I had some very nice cleavage going on as the bra I was wearing seem to lift them firmly up and squeeze them in.

Then a voice spoke and startled me out of my bewilderment. It was that same daze I get into every time I enter a body. It took all but a nano second to realize whose voice that was. I turned my head to look over and yep, it was my mom. Who the hell am I! I shouted again in my head. I looked around again to see what I could find when I pulled the down the visor in front of me and there was a mirror fixed on the back. I took one look and realized I was my mom’s best friend Susan. Why in the hell did I change into Susan! I had to be thinking about something when I fell asleep. Crap! That’s right - mom mentioned she’d be out today with Susan. Boy the little things that creep into your subconscious mind – I will never control this.

“Are you alright?” my mom asked. I once again snapped back out of another stupor as I put the visor back up and calmly sat back in the seat, “Yes, why?” I replied. Then my mom went back to chatting about stuff. I smiled politely as if I were interested and then just gradually tuned out. My thoughts quickly shifted to where the hell we were going and what it is that I am doing with my mom …I mean what the hell! I seem to always say that lately…a lot.

I know Susan somewhat. She would come over from time to time and politely say hi to me when I was around…not much more. I didn’t think much about her and now I am her. I have no clue about her life and here I was chatting with mom about things and us.

Then out of the blue my mom turned into some type of resort. I was terrified on what was going to happen – why are we the f**k here? Mom pulled into a parking space and started gathering some stuff in the back seat. “Are you coming?” she asked. I got out of the car and wobbled a bit to get my bearings. I haven’t got used to the extra weight of large tits hanging off the front of me let alone the heels I just noticed I was wearing. “Get your stuff and let’s go! We only have the morning!” she exclaimed.

I stumbled to the back door of the car while holding on and I grabbed the door handle. I made sure I was steady and then opened the door and reached in for what I think was my bag and my purse. The bag seems to be some sort of beach bag filled with Susan’s stuff and I just slid the handles up and over my shoulder as my mom did as I held my purse off my arm. I keep asking myself over and over what the hell are we doing here and what next. “Hurry Susan, we will be late for our appointment”, mom bellowed as she starting walking quickly to the front doors of the resort. I slammed the car door and started to try and catch up. Walking in these heels is an experience indeed. I kind of just started jogging on my toes to keep up. What made it worse is that my boobs were jiggling up and down, throwing me more off balance then I already was.

We passed the resort check-in counter and up a hallway to the right. As we proceeded, I noticed exactly where we were headed…we were headed to the spa. This can’t be happening! No this just can’t be happening. I was going to spend time with my mom at the spa. Obviously I’ve never been to one and I had no idea what to expect. My imagination was running wild and here I am with mom – again.

As mom got up to the counter to check us in, I started feeling Susan’s feelings. I can sense she has great feelings for my mom…maybe even sexual – that’s what I am afraid of. Has Susan and mom been sexually involved? I can’t believe mom would do that but I don’t know about Susan. But in any case I was Susan and I was with mom and I had no choice to just let this play out.

I heard the girl behind the desk say to have a seat and they would be right with us. Right with us for what? I hobbled over to the chair and took a seat next to mom. My mom put her hand on my leg and squeezed and ask again if everything was alright. Mom’s hand on my leg gave me such a tingle – well gave Susan such a tingle. This can’t be good. “Yes, everything’s fine” I quipped still looking puzzled about all this. “I know this is your first time, but it will be great!” mom whispered excitedly. First time for what? I thought.

Then this little skinny girl with an all-white outfit came out and asked us to follow her. I was trembling at the thought at what was about to happen as we walk down another hallway. What has mom gotten us into? She opened a door and said gleefully “Here is the locker room where you can store your clothes and here is a robe for you and you”, she said. Store my clothes!!! Mom walked in first as she grabbed my arm and tugged on me. “This is going to be so great!” she joyfully spoke out with a big smile on her face. “Just the two of us relaxing for the next hour and a half”. Relaxing at what? I was so terrified as my thoughts just raced around in my head.

Mom put her bag down on the bench along with her purse as I carefully looked around. I didn’t see or hear anybody else in the room with us. As I turned around, my mom was already half naked. “Come on! Let’s get a move on!” she jibed. I put my bag down and purse on the bench just next to mom’s and then slid my heels off. Boy did that feel great. I started to pull my skirt down but it was really snug around my waist. “Wait a minute”, mom said as she got behind me and pulled on the zipper that relaxed my skirt. I let it drop to the floor as I was relieved to see I did have panties on. I then started undoing my blouse as I watched my mom start to undo her bra. I could feel Susan really wanting to take a peek at them…and I wouldn’t mind seeing my babies again also.

I couldn’t take my eyes off her breasts – just like I felt when I was dad but it was Susan I think who wanted to just gawk at them – who the hell knows anymore. As I let my blouse fall off my arms, mom’s boobs just plopped out. I forgot how big they were and it’s only been days. My mind slipped back to when I was playing and sucking on them. I squatted down still looking at mom as I picked up my skirt and laid it on the bench along with the blouse. The next move was to undo my bra. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I was going to get my first look at Susan’s tits. Her bra was white and covered most of my boobs. The straps were pretty thick. I reached behind me and started to unclasp the bra. I was pretty used to unhooking a bra at this point. As the bra released itself, I let the straps fall down my arms. The bra was still molded to my boobs. Here I go! I pulled the cups away and low and behold there they were. They were amazing! And it felt so great releasing tits from capture as always.

She had large areolas with small pointed thick nipples. I dropped what I thought was a huge bra to the bench and then lifted my boobs up with my hands to sort of stretch them out. It was then I caught my mom looking. She quickly looked away as if she notice that I noticed. Then mom grabbed her robe and put it on and I followed the same. The robe was very soft against my skin. We both picked up our belongings and put them into an empty locker. Then mom tugged me again on the arm and we left the room. Mom likes touching me I thought.

We walk across the hall to another room and as we entered I could see it was dimly lit with candles everywhere. There were two tables in parallel setup in the middle of the room. Two female attendants came in right behind and asked us to disrobe and lay flat on the table on our stomachs. I felt a bit naughty taking my robe off in front of people but since mom didn’t care one bit, neither did I. They took our robes and I hopped on the table in front of me and started to position myself on the table in my panties. I felt so sensual in just panties. I could see right away there was a special place to put your face down on.

The first thing I noticed was that lying on my breasts was a bit awkward. I didn’t feel like I was lying flat at all. It was like lying on some big fluffy pillows - it was a funny thing I thought but I loved squishing my new found tits. They were smushed to the sides as I wiggled on the table to get comfortable. I took one look over at my mom and saw here looking back at me. She had another huge smile on her face. I smiled back and placed my face on the ring.

Over the next hour and a half, the woman working me relaxed every muscle in my body. I felt like a blob of puddy just taking it all in. I tingled many times as I felt the hands and fingers of this woman work my body all over. It seemed to me very sexual and gratifying. There was one point of some lotion being put on but I just drifted in and out of relaxation. I focused on my breasts and pussy as I lie there, hoping to have a chance to play with them at some point. I so wanted to explore Susan’s body myself all over.

Before I knew it, the massage was over and I lifted my breasts off the table and rested on my arms. Mom did exactly the same thing as I looked over. “So how did you like your first massage?” she asked.  “It was splendid just like you said”, I replied. Then mom sat up as I watched her tits swivel with her body. I did the same and we were both sitting on the table with both our breasts pointing at each other. Then the therapists handed us our robes and we hopped of the table to put them on. My mom excitedly blurted out “The next part is even better!” That made me once again nervous….I thought that was it.

We walked down the hall and through another set of doors. As I entered, there were several small pools located around the room. “Come on!” she said insistently. My mom once again grabbed my hand and walked me over to the pool at the farthest corner. She disrobed and dropped her panties and put them in the robe pocket as she stepped into the water. I did the same and entered the water and moved to the opposite side. My mom pressed some button and the water started to churn. I laid back and just enjoyed the moment. My mom and I both in a tub naked together - what more could a son want out of life I thought.

I slouched down so my head was just above the water line and just let my arms float around. It’s amazing how my tits feel so weightless seeing them bob around. In the midst of all that water churning around us, I decided to take a quick feel of Susan’s womanhood. The first thing I detected is Susan’s small patch of hair as I made my way down. Then I reach it and rubbed lightly around. She didn’t have pussy flaps like my mom does. I actually had to finger around and open my slit to find my clit. It felt amazing once I hit the spot. Good thing mom can’t see what I was doing under the water…but a devilish smile on her face said otherwise.

“So how are things going with you these days with your new boyfriend?” mom blurted out. My boyfriend!!! I didn’t know what else to say other then things were going fine. “Come on, tell me more about him, I want to know everything”, she barked out as she let go another devilish smile. Since I had no idea about this guy, I had to tread very lightly. “Well, he’s a great guy to be with”, I chirped back. “Come on, I want more than that” she said as she started rubbing her foot on my leg. Holy crap – I am getting excited…no Susan’s getting excited. I knew not to start anything with mom since I don’t know how deep her relationship with Susan was.

Then my mom unexpectedly slid her body around the pool right next to me. She looked around the place to see if anyone was around and leaned over to sort of whisper something to me as she placed her hand on my leg again – yep indeed, she likes touching me. All I could notice and feel was that mom’s left boob was now in contact with my right boob as she leaned into me and she started squeezing my leg. In that distraction I didn’t hear a word she said. “Are you listening to me?” she remarked. “I said that the other night my husband and I had one of the greatest sex nights we’ve ever had since we first met”, she said as she pushed her arm in against mine. She was so close to my face I thought she was just going to kiss me.

I looked at her and at that point I was curious if that was the night when I did her. “So what was so spectacular about it?” I asked. I wanted to find out everything how mom liked me doing her now that she let the cat out of the bag. “Well John was just amazing and even more he was very excited if you know what I mean” she replied giggling. “He was bigger than ever”. I couldn’t believe my mom confided in Susan this way. I was now really enjoying the conversation with my mom and wanted to see how far she would go in telling me everything. “Wow that must have been some great sex, what did he do to you?” I asked hesitantly. “Well we started in the bathroom after he gave me such a nice complement. I got so horny that I just pulled down his pants and sucked on him right there. John just let me do it!” My mom was so thrilled in telling this to Susan. It’s as if she was saving this until now and just had to get it off her chest to Susan.

“He enjoyed it every bit as if it were his first time!” mom continued. She didn’t know the half of it. “He even let me play with his boys”, as mom ribbed me again. “What happened next?” I again asked cautiously as I didn’t want to overplay my hand. Mom had no issues just putting it all out there. “Well we moved into the bedroom and we played with each other in what seems like for hours. We even did each other at the same time! He always just wants to do it and get it over with – just satisfying himself and that’s it”, mom said as she showed her frustration with dad.

“When he finally put it in me, I could see he was like a little boy so captivated with me. It just felt like heaven that night. He took his time starting very slow and then picking up speed just ramming me.” whispered mom. “What did you do then?” I quick asked. “Well I stopped him before he did anything of course and I got on top of him and rode him like a broncin’ buck. I wanted him to please me this time and he let me have my way with him until I exploded. I haven’t felt that sensation that way in a very long time. He was even captivated by my breasts just caressing them all over.” I could see my mom was so happy and pleased about that night. I know I was.

“Once I had my way with him, I let him have his way until he gave me his everything. It was amazing the amount he exploded”, sighed mom. “I hope we can have many more nights like that”, she sighed again. I was so happy that my mom was happy…she deserves it. I might have to be dad again just to make her happy once more as I let out a grin. Then mom chimed in one last time. “The best part is that later I gave him a blowjob while he was asleep and he again exploded - without even knowing it”, she yelled under her breath and laughed. I just let the conversation just end there. I was quite pleased with myself that mom was surely satisfied with me that night. That was my first sex and it was undeniably great. I will always remember that night.

The hour had passed by quickly and it was time to get back to the locker room and get dressed. Mom got out first as she pulled her hips up and out of the pool sitting there on the ledge with her legs wading in the water. I followed suit and did the same. Once more we were both naked just sitting there next to each other as she again put her hand on my leg and smiled. I wanted to reach over and hug mom but thought better of it being all naked together.

We used some towels that were conveniently left along each sauna to lightly dry ourselves off. I watched mom lift up her boobs with the towel to dry underneath – amazing. I reciprocated and did the same thing. We put on our robes back on and walked side by side back to the locker room. Mom reached over and held my hand. Mom really liked Susan and I could definitely feel that. I could also really sense that Susan really liked mom. We made it back to the locker room and I grabbed my bag from the locker and proceeded to change back into Susan’s clothes.

I did have a bit of a struggle putting Susan’s bra back on…just can’t get over how big this contraption was. I fastened the bra in the back and lifted the bra over my tits and then pulled the straps up and over my shoulders. I felt so restricted and I immediately felt the weight of my tits. I then adjusted each boob in each cup once situated. I gave myself some nice cleavage. Then I put my legs through my skirt and up, zipped up, and then my started on my blouse. Before I knew it, my mom was dressed and I was putting on those dreadful heels. We both walked out to the desk and mom paid the bill. I thought being Susan I should ask to give her money so I did. Mom just brushed it off and said it was her treat.

We both got back in the car and left the resort. “Don’t think you got away telling me about you and your boyfriend. I expect to hear all about it the next time”, mom jested. As we rode I forgot all about what would happen next. I just let myself just enjoy the day. As mom pulled the car into a driveway, that’s when I freaked out. Mom spoke about having such a wonderful time together and we should do that again soon. I had no idea what to do next. Mom got out of the car and headed around over to me as I got out shaking in place. Just as I stood up, mom gave me a great big hug as we squeezed our breasts into each other’s. I didn’t get to enjoy the feeling as I should have because I was terrified on what I should be doing next.

Mom got back in the car and drove away just leaving me there standing in the driveway figuring out what I should do. I felt like I was dropped off at school for the very first time and I had to figure things out myself. I felt abandoned. I thought it’s pretty obvious that this is Susan’s house so I just went up to the front door. As I tried to open it, it was locked. Of course it is I thought. I reached in my purse to hopefully find some keys. I didn’t want to think what else was in Susan’s purse at the moment. I prayed Susan’s key were in it. Yes they were! I opened the door and walked in. Susan had a really nice house. I couldn’t say where her house is and how far it’s from my house.

I just walked in cautiously trying to get the layout. The first thing I did was remove my heels – boy that felt better. I moved to the back where it appeared the kitchen was. There was a living room off the kitchen and some stairs that probably led to some bedrooms I thought. I was alone and thought that maybe I would take advantage of that and snoop around Susan’s house a bit and have some fun. I couldn’t stop touching myself – particularly my tits. Then it hit me, I really had to go pee and needed to find a bathroom.

There was a small bathroom just off the main room and I headed straight for it. I turned on the light and shut the door. I couldn’t believe how that feeling to urinate just snuck up on me – I really had to go and I clenched down hard. Mom always seem to need to go to the bathroom all the time. Probably a woman thing I thought. I lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties and plopped down quickly and let loose.

This time it came out as a straight stream and I felt so relieved as I let out a sigh. I quick peeled back my pussy to see where exactly Susan’s pee comes from – very interesting. As I was peeing, I wasted no time in feeling Susan’s tits – my tits. I was astonished once again at the sheer weight of them as I lifted them up and down. I undid my blouse so I could see my tits in Susan’s bra. I wondered why I never paid much attention to Susan when she visited.

I rubbed all over my breasts and couldn’t wait to reach in and touch my nipples. My body shuddered as I made my way in. It was so sensual and sexy. Susan had her hair up in something. I reached over and undid the bob and let it fall around me. I pulled one tit out of the bra and lightly played with it. I wondered if I could suck my own nipple – Susan’s nipple. I grabbed the tit and hoisted it up as far as I could and leaned my head over. I had no problems getting my lips around it. It was sheer pleasure sucking on my own nipple. I finished peeing and brought my other hand down. I felt her hair again as I passed over to her treasure.

I found my clit and started circling it with the ends of my fingers until I was wet…I got wet extremely fast.  Then I suddenly stopped. I thought maybe I would rummage through her bedroom for something more exciting to put on. She had to have something somewhere I thought. I got up and wiped myself which felt strange and great at the same time. I tucked my tit back into my bra and pulled up my panties. I let my skirt fall back down, flushed and left the bathroom. I loved seeing my tits held in by that bra as my blouse draped them at each side.

I decided to head upstairs. It seems very obvious that the bedrooms would be up there.

I opened the first door to the left and saw it was a bedroom. As I looked around I could tell it wasn’t her bedroom…it looked like my sister’s room. Crap! Susan must have a daughter I thought – I have a daughter. Something right then and there told me that things are going to get much worse at some point – do I have other kids? I quickly closed the door and quickly tried to find Susan’s bedroom.

I opened the next door I found and peaked in. It was certainly another bedroom. The room was larger and I could see items strewn around the room, woman items, which made me think that this was Susan’s bedroom. I quick entered and shut the door. Now that I know I have at least one kid I didn’t want to unexpectedly bump into them this way. Since it was midday, I thought she must had to be in school – at least I hoped.

Ok, back to the business at hand. I went over to Susan’s dresser and started snooping around her drawers. She had a lot of clothes neatly folded but it not what I was looking for. On top of the dresser she had a jewelry box. I opened it and noticed some nice stuff. I reached up and grabbed my ears and felt I already had some small studs in my ear – funny I didn’t feel them before.  I undid each earing I had on and laid them on her dresser. I grabbed one earing and removed the backing. I tilted my head over so my hair wasn’t in my way and proceeded to find the existing hole. Found it! I winced and I just push the end though. I thought it would hurt but I didn’t feel a thing. The other one went on in a snap.

I looked up at myself in the dresser mirror and held my hair up to look. I loved it. I looked so sexy and felt so sensual – so womanly. I next went to her closet and I could now feel the heaviness of the earrings on my ears just shaking around. I could see she kept things tidy and arranged. I looked through her clothes and wouldn’t mind trying some of them on in this body of hers…maybe later. I went over to her nightstand and opened the top drawer. I was amazed to see she had a vibrator just laying on top – right out there for anyone to see if they happened upon this drawer. Underneath was an assortment of all her panties. First thing that came to mind – did she have any thongs? I wanted to try one on. I hunted around and she had several of them. I pulled out one and threw it on the bed along with the vibrator – obviously I was going to play with myself so why not.

I opened the lower drawer and hit the jackpot. Susan had a variety of lingerie just sitting there waiting to put on. She must have had some great times with these I thought. I quickly stood up. That’s right!!! I forgot mom said she had a boyfriend. Does he live with her or does he just come over? All sorts of questions came to mind. I looked around and noticed a bathroom off to the right. I reached and grabbed the sexiest lingerie I could find and darted off to it. On the way I noticed her shoe collection at the bottom of the closet and quickly changed course. Did she have any really high heels? Yes she did, one pair – a read pair. I swiftly grabbed them and headed to the bathroom and shut the door.

I threw the items I had on the floor rug. It didn’t take me long to get naked. I just ogled at myself in the mirror. Susan’s body was more than average I thought – she wasn’t skinny yet she wasn’t fat. She had some skin folds around her waist and some fat in her thighs and underarms but nicely proportioned. She also had such great breasts that hung down to almost my stomach and an excellent crotch – I would say that of any breasts and crotch I thought to myself.

I felt my face and noticed all the makeup I had on. I looked at every detail of myself and got really excited. I always imagined being with a woman and making it with her but this shortcut skips all that awkwardness of getting to know each other and I can get right to the action. I look over the counter and saw her bathroom stuff…hairdryer, curling iron, makeup bag, toothbrush and everything else. This was just so intimate getting to know her this well.

I first wanted to see Susan in a thong. I snatched it up off the floor and it took me a minute as to which way was front and back. I slid them up my legs and pulled them up snuggly. I could feel the thong up my ass which was unusual but fascinating. I stood up on my toes to look in the mirror. With Susan’s butt, the thong disappeared down her crack and popped up around my pussy. It felt so silky and sexy. I rubbed my crotch to smear my liquids into the patch. I stopped because I wanted to get into the outfit I pulled out of her night stand. I dropped my thong and kicked it off my legs.

I picked up the apparel and slipped it up over my legs and then further up and over my tits. It was a strapless ensemble and it depended on my boobs holding it up. The cups around my tits had holes where the nipples protruded out – how sexy. My crotch also has a large slit to expose my womanhood. My nipples harden on their own…I was so aroused.

I opened Susan’s makeup bag and fumbled through it. I thought it was a good time to practice on a few things. I found her eye makeup and proceeded to do my eye lids. Then I found her mascara and did my eye lashes. I felt so womanly. Then I found her brand of lipstick and popped the top off and twisted until it expanded out. I just gazed at it thinking how Susan’s lips were on this. I was trembling with pleasure in all this.

I carefully did my lips…it was so sensual. At that moment I was really pleased to be a woman – Susan. I went over to the toilet and sat on the lid. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as I started to feel Susan’s body all over. I could feel Susan feelings once again. She was getting horny. I cupped my tits and squeezed my nipples between my index and middle finger. My other hand found my pussy as I felt so moist down there.

Just as I started to put my fingers up Susan’s pussy, I heard a voice coming from down stairs. “Susan, I am home!” Holy shit, it’s probably the boyfriend. I knew in an instance what was going to happen. This feeling of horniness and desire would drench all over me that I would need to have sex with him. I just know it. It was already happening. If all went well, I was going to be f**ked by another guy and I was going to want to suck on him badly. I could just feel it building up inside me as I paused my playful actions.

I got up quickly and looked in the mirror at myself – at Susan and made sure I looked decent. There was a robe hanging on the back of the door that I quickly seized and put it on. I heard him coming up the stairs and quickly put things back and exited the bathroom. I entered the hallway and saw him just at the top of the stairs. He was really handsome for a guy. Well-built and well dressed. It was right then that I wanted to pull his pants down and suck on him. This desire when entering someone’s body never lets up, never disappoints. I had to have his dick.

As he came into my space, I planted a big kiss on him. He was very receptive as I dove right in. “Wow, what’s this all about?” he asked. “Well I had such a great morning that I just feel good all over”, I replied. As I kissed him and shove my tongue in his mouth, I quickly reached down to his crotch and start rubbing his dick. I could feel it getting hard really fast. I knew I had to have it. I immediately got down on my knees and started unzipping his pants. He didn’t even resist. This relationship with him must be really new and in that period of lust. He just let me pull his pants down. I grabbed the waist band on each side of his hips and slowly pulled down on them. Just revealing his luscious gem ever so slowly. I was horny all over and dripping wet.

I pulled down more and more. His shaft seemed to go on forever. Finally I reached the end and his dick just popped forward. What a great surprise. His dick was long and thick with a great head. It wasn’t completely hard yet but not soft and limp. I leaned my head forward and tilted it back. I stuck my tongue out under the head and slowly lifted it up until it was perpendicular to my mouth. I opened wide and move my head forward as to just let his dick slide across my tongue into my mouth. I left my mouth open and just slid his dick back and forth over my tongue until I couldn’t take it any longer. I let his dick slide into my mouth and my lips just had to close down around his shaft.

He let out such a sigh and moaned. That’s when I went to town on him. After a while I had to bring my hand over and grab it and start pulling on it as I sucked it. I was in pure delight of it all. His dick became so hard it was remarkable. His head became huge. I could see he loved it. I brought my other hand down to help massage his boys. They were just as marvelous. His balls felt really great and he was getting turned on beyond my imagination. I could have just sucked on him for the rest of the day but I knew he would be getting to that point in no time at all and I couldn’t let that happen. I wanted him inside me.

I stopped and stood up and started kissing him again as he led me into the bedroom. This was going to be so great. The anticipation of him penetrating me was overwhelming my senses. I was so wet that my panties were soaked. My robe fell off my shoulders as I started to kiss him wildly. I just let it fall off as I lowered my arms one by one. “Wow!!! What’s the special occasion?” he asked but didn’t seem to really care. “I just felt horny for you”, I replied. He just let it go at that as I continued to work on him.

He started squeezing my tits and I always loved that feeling. It aroused me to beyond belief. He reached for my nipples that were stiff as a board. He brushed over and bent them down – they just snapped back when he let go. He immediately went down on them and started sucking what was sticking out of the garb. I tilted my head back and moaned wildly. He lifted both tits and went back and forth between them sucking each.

His pants were already down around his feet along with his underwear. I reached down and started yanking on that huge cock. If he wanted to eat me out I wouldn’t mind but I just wanted that thing in me. I wanted to feel whole with his shaft deep within me. He pushed me back on the bed and laid over me rubbing his dick up and down my clit. I knew it was coming. Any minute he would ram it in…just a few more strokes. And there it goes. It slid in and up with such ease. I felt euphoria as he pushed up and all the way in. I started to cry with the pleasure of it all.

He started to slide it back out and before I knew it he rammed me again….and then again and again. I wrapped my arms around him and even lifted my legs up and hugged his waist. He was enjoying this immensely. I could feel the thickness of his dick rubbing the walls of my canal. I could see he was about to squirt so I pushed him off and told him to lay down as I jumped on top of him. I wanted to ride him and ride him hard. As I positioned my pussy over his dick, I plopped down hard on it. We both let out such a moan. I started off slow and lifted up my body and then back down until I found that rhythm. I was in the groove and I wanted that ecstasy of letting go so bad.

I leaned over and let my boobs hang upon his chest. I could see my tits just stretched out and drooped to his body as my nipples squished into his. Right on cue he left them both up. I knew what he was about to do and that excited me. I saw his mouth approaching…this was going to be great. He took in as much nipple and boob flesh as he could. This is pure heaven. How can anything ever be greater than this feeling of sex – it was so gratifying. I grabbed the tit and forced it harder to his mouth. I didn’t want this to end. I knew I was about there and I wanted to let loose. I wanted to squirt all over his dick inside me.

A few more strokes and I was going to be there. I could feel it coming. The feeling was building up and up. My mouth opened wide and I let out such a wail of excitement and fulfillment. I twitched as I let go and screamed with delight. As I came, I kept bearing down on his cock. In that instance, he threw me off and told me to turn over on my stomach. I knew exactly what he wanted.

I got up on all fours and he humped me doggy style. His thrusts into me were deep and I had to bite my lip as he hit my upper wall. I felt like he could have ripped me but I didn’t care. I hung my head down and let my hair just fall all over. I could feel myself gearing up for another orgasm. I wanted it again from him before he exploded. I just let myself go in the moment and his constant rhythmic thrusts I would have no problems doing it again. I could feel his lunges picking up speed and I knew what that meant. Could I actually time my orgasm with his burst?

That great sensation was building up in me. I wanted to do it again. I moaned and panted heavily. I was just about there and I knew he was to. Just a few more poundings and it was over for him. I held back as best I could. I figured three more plunges in would do it. Three, two, one – and there it was. He pushed in hard as he could and gave way. In that special moment I also let go. It was spectacular! My cum mixed with his. It was euphoria. That feeling of climaxing together was sheer gratification and joy.

He pulled out his dick as fluids just ran out of me onto the bed. I didn’t care. I was just so sweaty and tired that I just laid there naked and closed my eyes to take it all in. He rolled over onto his back and also did the same as he was trying to catch his breath. As I reveled in my accomplishment of being f**ked, I came to the realization that I might have just gotten Susan pregnant. I frightened myself with that thought as I heard the front door slam. This guy next to me, who I don’t even know his name, jumped out of bed and grabbed his clothes as he headed to the bathroom. I was terrified as I started to look for clothes to put on. It had to be my daughter – I mean Susan’s daughter. This is not going to be good at all. Why couldn’t I just fall asleep and make my way back to my body.