- Text Size +
Chapter 3

 

 Shannon squirmed in Moira’s hand as Moira’s hot breath rolled over her.

  Moira continued her explorations of the tiny girl’s body. Shannon was disgusted by the attentions she was receiving from the giantess. She tried to ignore the caresses, but found it to be an impossible task.

 She decided to appeal to Moira. “Please stop, I beg you!” Shannon cried.

  Moira paused and smiled ever so faintly. “And if I don’t,” Moira chuckled, “what can you possibly do to me?”

 Shannon’s heart sank deeper as the realization that she no longer had any control over her own life anymore hit her. Moira laughed and continued the assault on the miniature woman. Shannon yelped as her legs were separated and a giant finger teased her vulva. Moira’s huge finger separated the tiny lips and began massaging Shannon’s womanhood.

  Shannon was mortified!

  After a few minutes, Moira tired of her game, and set the little woman on the table.

 “Okay, a few things,” Moira said. “I have rules you must follow,” she continued, “And failure to adhere to these rules will result in your punishment.” Moira looked down at her tiny charge. “First, you will do whatever I tell you, as if you were my pet, or better yet, my slave,” Moira said matter of factly. “So on your knees, ‘slave’,” Moira ordered.

 Shannon quickly got on her knees and bowed her head.

 “GOOD… Very good,” Moira commented, adding, “You will also address me as ‘mistress’ or ‘my Goddess’ whenever you speak to me, is that clear?”

  Shannon looked up at her and reluctantly replied, “Yes.”

  “Yes?!” The giantess questioned.

  Shannon realized her mistake and quickly answered, “Yes, MISTRESS.”

 “Excellent,” Moira smiled, “you’re doing well. Keep it up.”

 Shannon slowly bowed her head in despair. She couldn’t BELIEVE this was happening to her.

  “Now,” Moira continued, “if you misbehave, I will make you pay for it dearly. Remember that you are now very fragile, and I can so easily break you…literally. The first time you disobey me or misbehave, you will receive a spanking. A second infraction will result in a most humiliating experience… Perhaps say, an anal exam with a cotton swab in front of a few of my friends, hmmm?”

 This quickly brought a reaction from Shannon who looked up horrified. The color drained from her face and she once again obediently lowered her head. Moira grinned, that punishment, she would DEFINITELY receive, she thought.

  “A third infraction and you’ll spend fifteen minutes in my freezer. After a fourth time, you will spend some time as a cat’s toy, under my supervision of course. I may or may not participate. After a fifth time, I will consider you completely incorrigible, and will crush the life out of you. So I suggest you work REAL hard to be a good little girl.”

  “I-I will, Mistress,” Shannon replied, the fear apparent in her voice, “I promise to be good.”

  “Noooo… To be a good WHAT?” Moira hinted.

  “I…I promise to be… a GOOD little girl…” the tiny woman forced from her lips.

  Shannon’s heart sank and Moira could see it. She smiled, “That’s what I wanted to hear. Good girl.”

  Moira took possession of the shrunken woman and flipped her so her ass was faced upward and fully exposed. “And THIS will serve as a reminder of your promise,” Moira stated as her other hand came down, finger and thumb connected, and then she thumped Shannon’s vulnerable bottom hard, causing the two cheeks to jiggle violently.

  Shannon’s face took on a look of surprise and then horror. She cried out in pain as she received smack after smack on her tiny ass. “NO!!! Mistress!!! NO!!! Please… STOP!!!” Shannon wailed, “I’m BEGGING you!!!”

 Moira giggled as she alternated between cheeks, and then stopped. Shannon could not believe how sore her ass was. She wept as her ass began to throb with pain. It hurt so much and felt as if it were swollen to three times its normal size. Moira lifted her higher to inspect the tortured butt. It was a deep crimson color and she could tell there would be a bruise.

 Moira ran her giant finger over Shannon’s abused bottom and mused, “Mmmm… nice and warm now.” Shannon’s legs jerked slightly, and she winced as Moira’s finger made contact, and then she jumped as Moira pinched her left asscheek. Pain shot up her body and she let out a scream.

  “Oh did that hurt?” Moira cooed. “Here… let me help that,” she said as she carried the little woman over to her refrigerator and took an ice cube out of her freezer. Shannon let out a yelp of surprise as the huge block of ice was applied to her bottom.

  “There,” the huge woman said in a soothing tone, “is that better?”

  Shannon looked up at her mistress and answered, “Y-Yes, my Goddess… It… It’s making my butt feel much better. Th-Thank you, Mistress,” Shannon gulped.

  Moira then lowered her hand and released Shannon, letting her drop to the table. “I’ll be right back,” Moira’s brow grimaced slightly and she declared, “Don’t go anywhere.”

  Shannon nodded briskly and the giantess smiled and walked off.

  Shannon looked around and rubbed her sore bottom while she waited for her owner and tormentor to return. She didn’t have long to wait because, within a moment, Moira had returned. In her arms, she held a huge gray American Short-hair cat. She sat in the chair and inched the cat towards her small slave.

  Shannon stood, frozen in terror as the cat sniffed at her in curiosity.

  “You LIKE the unusual little mouse, don’t you Ashes?” Moira said softly.

 Ashes purred in response as he continued to investigate the miniaturized woman. His whiskers started to tickle her skin and Shannon could not repress a nervous shriek. Ashes’ head pulled back at that and turned towards Moira as if to ask what the sound coming out of this strange little creature was.

  Moira looked at him and let out a giggle, then turned to a frightened Shannon, “Don’t worry… I won’t let him hurt you.”

  Shannon relaxed a little at the news, but was still quite shaken. Moira sensed this, and decided her little one had gone through enough for the first day. She got up and closed the cat up in the next room. As soon as she returned, Moira reached for Shannon and lifted her up. The tiny girl was shaking terribly now as Moira inserted her into her cage.

  Shannon scuttled over to the right rear corner of her cage and hugged her legs tight against her chest. She buried her head between her knees and began to rock back and forth, whimpering.

  Moira looked in at her and felt the pleasure of having this tiny bitch at her control and complete mercy.

  “Oh the fun we’re going to have,” she whispered.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued...