[Reviews - 3] Printer
Summary: Choose the story via different chapters.
Caleb was shrunk during the night without knowing the cause of it. He must seek help to find a way to his normal size.
Rated: X
Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Body Exploration, Teenager (13-19), Incest, Butt, Watersports, Breasts, Slave, Scat Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 7257 Read: 176158
Published: April 17 2018 Updated: April 19 2018

1. Chapter 1 - The Night Begins by Chinaislitfam [Reviews - 1] (527 words)
This is an introduction and beginning point for the story, I will add the Chapters soon. Go ahead and decide which sister to choose while I work on the different storylines! Also chapters will be pretty short because they will be branching paths.

2. Chapter 2 - Stephanie by Chinaislitfam [Reviews - 1] (512 words)
Caleb goes to Stephanie, hoping she can help him.

3. Chapter 3 - Emily by Chinaislitfam [Reviews - 0] (656 words)
Caleb goes to Emily, hoping to get help.

4. Chapter 4 - Sarah by Chinaislitfam [Reviews - 0] (516 words)
Caleb goes to his youngest sibling, Sarah, seeking help.

5. Chapter 5 - Stephanie’s Workout by Chinaislitfam [Reviews - 0] (525 words)
Stephanie has found Caleb in her panty drawer and is going to have a little “fun” with him.

6. Chapter 6 - Emily’s Friends by Chinaislitfam [Reviews - 1] (1140 words)
Caleb got to choose to go to school either inside of his younger sister’s pussy, or inside her breasts. He chose too long and got the opposite of what he wanted as she chose for him. He is now 3 inches deep in his sister.

7. Chapter 7 - Sarah’s Torture by Chinaislitfam [Reviews - 0] (514 words)
Caleb goes to Sarah, but she thinks he is one of her small collectibles. On her way out the door, she stuffs him in her panties with her other dolls.

8. Chapter 8 - Stephanie’s Boyfriend by Chinaislitfam [Reviews - 0] (541 words)
Caleb was stuffed in Stephanie’s ass crack as she went for a jog, and then used him as a sex toy. What will Caleb face next?

9. Chapter 9 - Emily’s Treat by Chinaislitfam [Reviews - 0] (505 words)
Emily and her friends trapped Caleb in a jar full of their own shit and piss. Emily will go to check up on Caleb and give him a little something of his own to try.

10. Chapter 10 - Sarah’s Show and Tell by Chinaislitfam [Reviews - 0] (708 words)
Sarah found Caleb and stuffed him inside her anus.

11. Chapter 11 - Stephanie’s Goodbye by Chinaislitfam [Reviews - 0] (508 words)
Caleb was pushed deeper inside of Stephanie’s anus, forgotten about.

12. Chapter 12 - Emily’s Little Toy by Chinaislitfam [Reviews - 0] (605 words)
Emily gave Caleb a treat of fresh breast milk straight from her own body.