- Text Size +

Jake stared out his bedroom window in disbelief, still trying to process what he was seeing.


Gina from Axe Grinder Games was standing on his street, sixty or seventy feet tall, and she had just totaled Austin Young's car before crushing him and another guy beneath her boot. Now he watched as she slowly lifted her boot off the pair, sticky strings of viscera stretching between the treads and the road below.


“Eww,” her voice boomed over the whole neighborhood as she twisted her foot about.


Terrified screams came in response, and Jake watched the crowd that had formed on Olivia's porch recoil as the boot tread was turned toward them. Several kids, girls and guys, vomited as soon as they saw the mashed up remains of the two teens.


“Fucking gross,” Gina continued as she smashed her foot onto Olivia's lawn and swept it back and forth, like she were trying to get dog shit off her boot rather than a person. The perfectly manicured lawn that Jake knew Mr. Hudson prided himself on was churned up in an instant and mixed up with the freshly mashed flesh. A laugh filled the heavens as the enormous blonde said, “Don't worry about your lawn, I'm basically fertilizing it.”


As the gigantic girl started to move toward them, the crowd on the porch split into three distinct globs. The majority poured back into Olivia Hudson's house, literally running over each other to get back inside where they no doubt assumed they'd be safe. Gina didn't stomp up to the house though, instead pausing and watching the other two groups that had split away.


One group swarmed over Olivia's packed driveway, desperately trying to pile into any car they could open. Jake watched them as they panicked, running up and down between the rows of cars like chickens with their heads cut off, pounding on windows and yanking on door handles. A few people even made it into their cars, the engines roaring to life only for them to realize a second later that they were boxed in by partygoers who didn't make a break for it.


As Tyler Aull's big black SUV started smashing into other cars to make a path, Jake was shocked to find himself eagerly anticipating seeing it smashed to bits by Gina's boots.


“Well, I'm already gonna have to clean these anyway,” boomed the giantess's voice.


Jake flung open his window and leaned outside to catch sight of Gina's backside.


Despite the slightly oversized jeans, the denim still stretched taught against her gorgeous ass as she lifted her foot and began to smash the other group of people that had fled. They were simply trying to make a break for it down the street, and were quickly meeting their ends beneath Gina's boots.


“Ugh,” she grunted as she smashed a girl Jake didn't know into the sidewalk. High above, he watched as Gina wiped her brow clean of sweat before sighing, “This isn't supposed to take this much effort...”


She turned and squatted down around one of the thick maple trees that lined Jake's street, and easily wrapped both of her hands around its trunk. Her grunt as she yanked it upward was overpowered by the sound of the tree being torn up from its roots, clumps of earth raining down as she hoisted it high into the air and then literally gripped it like a bat.


Whoosh!


Windows rattled in their frames as she gave it a quick test swing, and then looked back down at the stumbling party-goers.


“Where do you think you're going?” She taunted before lifting the tree overhead and smashing it down hard against the ground. Screams were quickly muffled as the twenty or so kids remaining were smacked about by the tree's thick branches. Using the tree as a broom, she then casually swept them all back towards Olivia's house, sending them tumbling about like they were nothing more than pieces of garbage on the floor.


Jake watched as a slender Asian girl he recognized as Courtney Sung went rolling directly in front of the driveway. To his surprise, she managed to stand, looking little more than scraped up by the no doubt terrifying ordeal.


And that's when Tyler Aull's SUV smashed into her, sending her hurtling all the way into Jake's driveway. A horrific crack echoed up to his room as he watched her body snap against the trunk of his dad's car. Her body slumped down onto his driveway and lay there completely still.


Gina's laughter filled the world as she set her boot down atop the SUV, instantly halting its escape. “The look on your little faces is probably priceless,” she said casually, using her boot to push the SUV back and forth, never giving the other cars a chance to move through the opening Tyler had created.


Dragging the uprooted tree forward slightly, she let it drop to block the passage of the other cars before lifting her foot off of Tyler's car. Tyler gunned his engine but the car didn't move because it had been smashed even with the ground by Gina and its axles were no doubt split in half.


“Oh no, did your big bad truck get busted under my big bad boot?” Gina cooed as she bent down, clapping her hands against the doors just as people tried to pile out. She lifted the car into the sky and rattled it hard enough that Jake could hear the people screaming inside as they were tossed about. She smirked as she peered inside, her big lips silently counting how many people were trapped in her grasp.


“Mhm, gonna save you guys for later,” she whispered as her thick tongue licked her lips.


Metal screeched as squeezed down on the SUV, crumpling it so the doors would no longer open. She then bent down and slammed the heavy vehicle right in front of the door to Olivia's house, cutting it off as a potential escape route.


Turning back around, she casually stomped on the few people not completely maimed by the tree, and focused all of her attention on the three cars now trying to free themselves from Olivia's driveway. She leaned over them, hands on hips, inspecting them for some quality that only she understood. Gina watched them for what felt like an eternity, letting out soft thinking noises as she drummed her fingers against her hips and occasionally tapped her chin in thought.


As one sedan navigated its way back through Olivia's driveway, the other two tried to ram their way through the maple tree. Just as the sedan was about to crash through Mrs. Hudson's rose bushes into the neighbor's yard, Gina snatched it up with the announcement, “You'll do nicely.”


The passengers screamed as the enormous blonde simply lifted their car up and then tucked it into the back pocket of her jeans like it was her phone. She patted the car in her back pocket, and Jake could hear the metal buckle as she crumpled but didn't flatten it.


“Now, which one of you do I want...” she said absentmindedly as she looked down at the last two; another sedan and an old minivan whose engine squealed with effort as it tried to move the tree. Gina simply giggled and shook her head, “Ok, this one's obvious.”


She snatched up the other sedan and repeated the same process she had done to the last one.


With a soft sigh, she leaned back and then suddenly let herself drop onto the ground.


BOOM!


Jake could feel his entire house shake as Gina sat down, the sound overpowering everything else and setting off several car alarms across the neighborhood. As she leaned forward to snatch up the minivan, he could just make out the perfectly flattened sedans poking out of her back pockets, their passengers no doubt reduced to pulp.


The sound of people and metal screaming in protest brought Jake's attention back to the minivan Gina now held in her hands. Holding the minivan in her left hand, she hooked her right index finger into the back window and then sheared the top clean off like she was opening a can of sardines. Tossing the minivan's roof into the distance, the giantess smacked her lips loudly as she looked down at the minivan's occupants.


“Ya know, I'm trying to be better about snacking,” Gina began as her fingers dove into the minivan and pulled out a junior whose name Jake couldn't remember, “But it's so hard to resist when the food's right in front of you.” She carried the screaming girl up to her eyes and cocked her eyebrow like she was asking a friendly question, “Ya know what I mean?”


“Please, please don't! I don't know what I did but I'm sorry!”


The girl continued to wail and to plead as Gina tilted her head back and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She lowered the flailing junior into her mouth and then closed her lips around her own fingers before yanking the huge digits out with a pop.


Jake could hear the loud noise of Gina swallowing the girl, and he was mesmerized as he watched the girl's body bulge against the skin of Gina's throat as she passed down to the giantess's stomach. The huge blonde cleared her throat and then plucked out another person as she said, “I really should chew more. Isn't that what they used to tell people to do? If you chew like, twenty or twenty-five times you're burning all the calories you're eating?”


Gina giggled as she simply popped the screaming person into her mouth, and Jake watched as her jaw crashed down twice in quick succession before the giantess swallowed.


“Fuck that,” Gina announced as she picked up a couple that was cowering against each other. Smirking, she slid her tongue out from behind her lips and used it to split the pair. She pried the boy from the girl's arms and slurped him up into her mouth like she was eating noodles.


The girl flailed in Gina's grip, cursing and screaming as the giantess brought her right up to her lips. “Don't worry, you'll be with your boyfriend real soon,” Gina cooed as she pushed the girl's head between her immense lips and then simply jammed her in with another loud slurp. This time there was no crackling pop as she chewed the girl, instead swallowing her whole like she had the first one.


“And now we have our winner,” Gina announced as she plucked the van's driver from her seat. The senior girl was already crying, and Jake smirked as he realized it was Abby Stadler.


He had known Abby for years, they had been in plenty of classes together and for the past year they had even been lab partners. She didn't have a boyfriend and they had enough mutual friends that he figured he had a decent shot if he asked her out to Prom, just as friends. She had said no, which sucked but wasn't the end of the world. Until she had gone around the school calling him a creep and a loser.


Jake had hoped he would be able to get some kind of vengeance on her, but he always figured it would be something small and petty like going to Prom with someone hotter or maybe years down the line doing better than her professionally or something.


Instead he watched as she trembled and cried in front of Gina's big plump lips as the giantess said, “Winner winner chicken dinner.”


She lifted the girl up and took a single leg in between her lips. Abby scream for mercy turned into a wordless pain filled screech as Gina bit down, blood spurting down her pale chin as she twisted Abby about and bit down the girl's opposite arm next. The scream quickly started to fade as blood poured out of her, but a simple flick of Gina's wrist brought a new round of terrified screeches from the girl as her other arm was snapped off and then her other leg.


“Mhm,” Gina practically moaned as her gigantic tongue began to lap across Abby's frame like a lollipop. “Well, it's been fun little one,” Gina mused to the comparatively tiny teen, “But I got a whole party left to play with.”


The ground shuddered as Gina rose back up to her full sixty foot height and popped what remained of Abby Stadler into her gaping maw. Even as the world trembled beneath Gina's footfalls, Jake could hear the sound of the giantess's jaw grinding Abby into dust and he found his hand working of its own accord.


He dimly heard Gina drop the cars on the other side of Olivia's house, cutting off the exits to the backyard, right before everyone in the party seemed to scream at once.