- Text Size +

Logan Baker stood half-naked and trembling as he stared out the window.


The window in front of him was almost completely obscured by a massive wall of pale denim. Every so often the denim would shift as the enormous muscles beneath it flexed. Just over the rise of what he was still trying to convince himself was a gigantic woman's thigh, he could see Abby Stadler's beat-up old minivan cradled in a gargantuan lap, its roof completely torn off.


Fingers as thick as his muscular legs casually plucked the passengers out one by one before sliding them past the enormous blood red lips of the gigantic blonde that had appeared just a few minutes beforehand. His nose pressed up against the glass, he watched as the giantess teased and toyed with each of his classmates like they were snacks instead of people. Even when they pleaded and cried, she continued to torture them without batting an eye.


Then she rose back up to her full height, Abby's minivan tumbling down her legs before it crashed into a crumpled heap between her thick soled boots. The whole house shook as the giantess pivoted to face it, and in the distance he heard the sound of more cars crashing down against the ground. Screams welled up from the first floor, and he could hear feet pounding throughout the whole house as people searched for somewhere safe.


Behind him, his girlfriend whimpered before asking, “Wh-why's she doing this?”


Logan turned to see Zoe sitting atop the bed with its comforter wrapped around her otherwise naked body, her clothes still strewn about the floor where they had tossed them barely ten minutes ago. He shook his head as he crossed the room and pulled her into a hug, “I don't know ba-”


His words were cut off as the wall behind them buckled.


The giant girl's fingers crashed through the top of the wall a second later, sending spiderweb cracks throughout the drywall as they wriggled about as if trying to get a grip on the house itself. Zoe screamed her head off as the knuckles turned red then white with effort, standing in stark contrast to the chipped purple nail polish adorning the enormous fingernails. A crumpling sound above them made Logan's head snap up, expecting to a see a hole or crack in the ceiling but instead finding nothing.


A grunt echoed across the world, leading to another chorus of screams and panicked movement inside the house.


“Holy shit,” Logan said as he watched the ceiling shudder. His heart hammered in his chest and his legs pushed him to a standing position, mindlessly yanking his girlfriend along with him.


Zoe cried out in pain before she crashed to the floor, still tangled up in the comforter.


The cracks along the wall deepened into true fissures as the giantess lifted the roof off of the two story house in a single unbroken piece. It floated a few feet above the building, random pieces of debris crashing off of it and back into the house, forcing everyone on the second floor to shelter in place. With another deep grunt, the enormous blonde threw the roof off to the side, and Logan heard it smash into what he could only pray wasn't a neighbor's home.


“Whew!” The giantess's voice boomed above them, drawing Logan's attention to the sky, only for his view to be blocked by the underside of her breasts. The blonde leaned forward slightly, earning another chorus of shrieks, before lifting her arm up and flexing it, her bicep bulging against the green fabric of her button-down shirt. “I'd like to see any of you runts deadlift a roof off a house,” she said with a giggle, her bright blue eyes darting from room to room, her lips moving silently as she counted up her tiny prisoners.


Zoe tugged at his leg and Logan looked down to see her trying to crawl underneath the bed, while mouthing the words, 'We need to hide.'


Slowly, Logan began to crouch down. First he dropped to his knees, then his hands and knees, and finally he laid down flat against the carpet. As he slowly started to shimmy back to hide underneath the bed, a shadow engulfed the guest bedroom.


“Oooo,” the giantess cooed, “Was somebody getting it on in here?”


Giant fingers crashed into the carpet, and Logan couldn't stop himself before he let out a terrified scream. The floor was still shaking as he watched the thick finger and thumb collapse around the comforter. The young man let out a sigh of relief that he wasn't the one being grabbed before what was about to happen truly hit him.


“Nooo!” He screamed as the giantess's fingers yanked backwards.


Zoe's wordless screech overpowered his as the giantess easily pulled her out from underneath the bed, her naked body audibly rubbing against the carpet fibers. The moment she stopped, Zoe collapsed into the fetal position, sobbing and flinching as she inadvertently touched her now raw skin. The forefinger dropped the comforter and then poked into Zoe's back, forcing the comparatively tiny girl to unfurl her body.


“Looks like you got rug burn on more than your knees tonight, slut,” the giantess announced with a smirk, “But don't worry, I can help you.”


Up above, the giantess shifted until her big plump lips hovered right over Zoe, and Logan's eyes went wide as he realized what was about to happen. A thick glob of spit bubbled up from between the thick red lips and then shot out from them with a sound like a cannon. Zoe's momentary scream of protest was cut off as the saliva hit her stomach, knocking the wind out of her, and splattering across her entire body.


Instantly, Zoe was flailing and screaming as the giantess's saliva began to stick to her skin, agitating the fresh burns as it oozed across her.


A second later, Logan overcame his terrified paralysis and rushed to her side. He desperately tried to scrape the rapidly cooling spit away from the burns but a sudden pain around his waist made him seize up. When he reached back to help her, Logan realized that Zoe was getting further and further away from him.


His arms flailing, Logan quickly found himself dangling in front of the giantess's huge face, his eyes level with the shining silver bull-ring that pierced her septum. “And you're the boy she gave it up for, huh?” The words hit him with literal physical force, his legs swaying in the breeze of the giantess's breath.


“Fuck you!” Logan shouted, too terrified and angry to come up with anything better.


“You wish,” the giantess responded, and then Logan felt something tugging at his pants leg. Looking down, his eyes went wide as he saw her fingers delicately yanking at the hem of his jeans.


“What are you doing?!” The pitch of his words rapidly increased as she gave a single hard tug and tore the jeans from his body. For a brief second, Logan felt his entire body move along with her tug, and then it snapped back in the other direction. Looking down, he watched his bare legs dangle in the air while his pants and underwear floated in tatters toward the ground.


His whole body froze in place as he felt her the hard and cool surface of her nail gently press against his genitals, lifting them slightly so they were on full display to her gigantic eyes. The massive lips before him tugged downward in a frown and her eyes briefly flickered to where Zoe was still struggling in pain.


“You could definitely do better, honey,” she announced as Logan felt her carefully weigh his penis against her fingernail, the sensation making his skin crawl, “Even for his size this is a pretty pathetic prick.”


“Please,” Logan grunted through gritted teeth.


The giantess blinked, her eyebrows shooting up as if she were amazed he could speak, “Please what?”


“Please don't hurt me...”


“Aw, are you scared of my wittle pinkie finger?” The giantess asked, and Logan looked down to see that it was indeed her pinkie finger that was resting right beneath his cock and balls.


He stammered, uncertain of which answer would anger the giantess more.


“You should be,” she said, her voice suddenly cold instead of teasing.


A stinging pain worse than any Logan had ever imagined coursed through his body followed by a wave of nausea. The intensity subsided quickly but the feeling of discomfort lingered, and the young man looked down to see the giantess pulling her pinkie finger away from his crotch.


The enormous lips in front of him smirked, and he watched her press the tip of her index finger against her gigantic thumb while she squinted, as if lining up a shot. “I wonder,” she mused aloud as she dangled him slightly higher until he was almost even with her eyes, “If I could just flick it off...”


“No, no, please! I'll do anything!”


The finger didn't flick but it remained hovering in front of him, “And what could a little bitch like you do for me?”


“I... I...” he stammered, trying to think of something.


“Yeah, that's what I thought,” she replied.


There was a loud snap that rang in his ears right before stars exploded across his vision and nausea rolled over him. Blinding pain surged through his body up from his crotch, and Logan took several seconds to realize he was screaming himself hoarse.


“And now you're useless to your little girlfriend down there,” the giantess snickered, “Not that I doubt she was getting much out of it to begin with.”


Logan was dimly aware that he was being lowered onto something, but his whole body was overwhelmed with nausea that the brief sensation of vertigo did nothing to him. His hands started to blindly drift to his crotch before he stopped himself, not wanting to feel whatever horrible damage she had down to him in a single flick. He was dimly aware of blood seeping down his legs but that was all he could feel before the bile rose in his throat. Rolling onto his side, he retched and felt his own sick splatter back up against him.


Zoe's screams forced him to open his eyes, and he saw her dangling high above his world.


“Did he ever come close to making you cum?” The giantess asked, her powerful index finger rubbing against Zoe's crotch, “Well, did he?”


She writhed in the giantess's grip, limbs flailing, groaning in a mixture of agony and ecstasy, before finally letting out a single shout, “No!”


“Mhm, I hope you heard that, dickless,” the giantess said as she continued to rub Zoe's crotch, making the comparatively tiny girl writhe in her hand, “It's important for little shits like you to know where you really stand in the world before you leave it.”


“Wha...” Logan wheezed from his place far below, his head starting to spin as he tried to make sense of everything; the pain, the humiliation, the rage inside of him.


“And I think it's equally important that your little girlfriend got to have fun once in her life too,” she said as Zoe let out a powerful groan, her whole body shuddering as the giantess's finger lifted away from her crotch. Suddenly, the finger was smashing against his face, cutting off his air and smearing a slick substance against him. “Given how much she squirts, dickless, you really should have known how much you sucked.”


Logan tried to fight back but his arms and legs felt like lead, and the giantess's single finger seemed so powerful.


“GINA!”


Another enormous voice ripped through the world like thunder, and suddenly the finger atop his face flinched away. Logan greedily sucked in air, and looked around till he spotted the wrecked guest bedroom's window.


The whole world shook as the enormous blonde, Gina he presumed, stepped back and turned to look at whoever called out to her.


The tiny man's eyes went wide as he spotted the other giantess through the cracked window. The gigantic woman stood with her feet planted firmly on either side of the house across the street, the pale bare feet were clad in thick platform sandals that looked more than half as tall as Logan was. Black denim cigarette jeans clung tightly to the giantess's long legs that rose up well above the roof of the opposite house. Above that was a plain black t-shirt pulled taught across her skinny torso and small perky breasts. Her pale skin was also adorned with tattoos though far less than the sleeve that covered Gina's right arm.


Finally, somewhere up in the heavens, Logan dimly could make out her long angular face. At first glance, he thought the gigantic woman wasn't wearing makeup, but at her size it was easy to make out the deft hints that gave her the 'natural' look. Her dark brown hair was pulled back, but Logan could still make out the blue streaks in varying shades that wound their way through it. She seemed even more menacing than the gigantic blonde as her dark eyes, framed by thick dark glasses, narrowed over an aquiline nose, seemingly emphasizing what little height she had over the 'shorter' woman.


The brunette let out a loud huff before saying, “You said you would text me the next time you got big.”


“Whatever,” Gina replied with a shrug, and Logan watched as her hand descended around him, the tiny man barely feeling the thick fingers as they wrapped around him, “You figured it out, didn't you?”


Logan's vision wavered as he was lifted up into the sky, dimly able to make out Zoe in Gina's opposite hand, practically lounging across the girl's palm in post-orgasmic bliss.


“That's not the point.”


“Here, you can kill this guy.”


Logan suddenly went weightless, the world tumbling around him as he flew through the air, barely able to make sense of what was happening to him. A panicked shriek ripped through his ears, and his whole body smashed into a warm wall of flesh before bouncing off, and rolling across gigantic thin fingers. Somewhere in the back of his head, he felt a sense of urgency and panic but his heavy limbs did nothing in response as he bounced across the fingertips and began to fall through the air once more. His limbs naturally flailed as they were buffeted by the wind howling around him, the street below growing wider and wider.


Logan's whole body shattered as it hit the ground, his vision going dark before coming back to a world where the color was rapidly draining from everything.


An annoyed voice echoed all around him, “You need to warn me before you just throw them at me, Gina!”


“Sorry, I forgot,” but the words were followed by a soft chuckle.


“Ugh,” the giantess groaned as the world rumbled beneath Logan's broken body. The brunette suddenly leaned over him, her face so distant it almost looked normal sized as she assessed him. “He's not even twitching anymore.”


“So?”


In the heavens above, the brunette grinned before looking at her friend, “Good point.”


The face pulled away and was swiftly replaced with the featureless sole of the giantess's sandal. The black sole rapidly descended, and smashed into his body all at once, turning it into a fine past before the comparatively tiny teen could process the pain.