- Text Size +

Jake's heart was beating hard in his chest as he stared out his window at the two gargantuan women. A sickening crunch made him flinch as Gina pressed the ball of her foot down on Olivia Hudson's skull, turning it into more viscera stuck in her boot treads. His stomach tightened as he reached over to grab a towel, his eyes flickering from the mess in his lap to the mess that squelched between Michelle's immense toes.


Did I just? He asked himself as he began to wipe up his seed, before he simply shook his head to dismiss the thought.


“So why are you even out here anyway?” Michelle's voice thundered somewhere above the neighborhood.


Jake scooted his chair forward and leaned out of his window to look up at her. He had seen the brunette several times at Axe Grinder, she didn't play any card games or wargames but he had seen her flip through RPG books while she waited for Gina. Of course, Jake also knew her from Gina's instagram feed, where she made routine appearances in all sorts of group pics. She was cute, Jake reasoned before looking down at his already stirring member and realizing that she was actually very hot but she wasn't cool like Gina was.


“Oh, one of my little admirers didn't come to the draw tonight,” Gina replied, dragging her booted foot across the Hudsons' driveway. She bowled over cars and left a trail of guts across the pavement before adding, “The party was bothering him and I offered to deal with it.”


With the phrase 'little admirer' Jake felt all the hope and excitement he had felt earlier that night scooped out of him, making him feel like his chest was suddenly empty. He swayed in his seat, suddenly growing woozy as he realized that Gina probably knew about his stupid crush and already thought he was pathetic when he liked the weeks-old obvious thirst trap she had posted.


“Aw, that's so sweet of you, G,” Michelle said as she stepped into the street, the houses shaking as she left a trail of blood foot prints on the asphalt, “Which one is he in?”


Jake's empty chest was suddenly filled by a heart beating so hard it threatened to crack his sternum.


“Oh he's probably watching us right now,” Gina replied, which made Jake push his chair back from the window.


Everything shook and rumbled as Michelle walked down the street, the sound of wood splintering and glass exploding echoed out as she asked, “This one?”


“Nope.”


“Ok, then how about this one,” there was a horrific crash as Michelle undoubtedly kicked in several walls.


Fear pumped through Jake's veins as he scrambled to stand up and run, before he tripped over his own pants. Cursing quietly to himself, he struggled to yank them back up from where they were trapped around his ankles.


Then a shadow fell over his driveway, and he heard the house groan, “Third time's the charm, right?”


“I don't knoooooooow,” Gina cooed.


Jake whimpered, unable to yank his pants up over his trembling legs.


The immense brunette giggled, “Well if he's not in here then you won't mind if I...” The house released several low rumbling groans as the stress built up as Michelle undoubtedly pressed harder against it. Cracks formed in Jake's ceiling, and he found himself unable to do anything other than curl up into a ball, covering his head as he realized what was about to happen.


“Oh shit, wait,” Gina's voice rang out, “That is it.”


“I knew it!” Michelle giggled and suddenly the house creaked as the pressure relented, the frame and foundation resettling into their new, no doubt heavily damaged, state. The world shuddering as Michelle set her feet squarely down on either side of his house once again.


Jake sucked in deep breaths, trying to calm himself as he looked out the window only to find the shadows outside darkening. “What the...” he muttered to himself.


Harsh cracking sounds rang in his ears as fissures exploded across his wall. Looking up at where several of the spider web-like breaks started, he watched the drywall bulge outward and then disappear in a cloud of dust as a massive finger drove its way through. Jake couldn't stop himself from screaming as he realized that Michelle was tearing the roof right off from over his head, just like Gina had done to Olivia's house.


The roof peeled up off the wall as the fingers wrenched upwards, dust and plaster falling all around Jake before he heard a horrible ripping noise. The roof split at its apex, and Michelle simply tossed the section of house she had torn off into the backyard like it was any other piece of trash. Shingles, hunks of wood, and junk his parents had stored in the attic tumbled down into his room as Michelle's face suddenly filled the sky.


Her lips spread wide into a toothy grin as her dark eyes locked onto him, “Oh my God, G.”


“What?” Asked the blonde, the world shaking from her footfalls before her face suddenly appeared beside her friend's.


Jake blinked away tears as he curled deeper into a ball, his hands fumbling for the jeans he had barely managed to raise up to his shins.


“He's not wearing any pants,” Michelle managed to say between giggles.


A huge finger tip slammed into the teen's side and he immediately shouted in pain while his body unfurled in response. He turned to see the sparkly purple nail polish that Gina was wearing coating the thick nail hanging above him. Beyond it, past a thick silver ring, he saw Gina's enormous face and where he expected to see shock and disgust, he instead saw amusement.


“Aw, was my little fanboy unable to stop himself when he saw me?” Gina asked as her powerful finger smashed into Jake's chest, knocking the wind from him before it settled atop him.


The heavy weight didn't stop him from breathing but the relatively tiny man wasn't able to draw enough breath to shout. With her bright blue eyes staring down at him though, Jake knew some kind of answer was expected, and he found himself slowly nodding his head up and down.


Michelle laughed above him while Gina simply smirked, “And did you like seeing me wreck that stupid party?”


The finger moved gently up Jake's frame, the nail now hovering just above his neck. Sweat blossomed across his brow as he found himself able to take a deeper breath but all he did was nod and shout, “Yes, Gina!”


Jake watched as Gina's eyes narrowed, as if she were watching the tiny beads of sweat roll down his forehead before she casually asked, “Are you scared, Jake?”


“I... I...” He stammered, too terrified to answer a question where the wrong answer could see him getting decapitated by an overgrown nail.


“Answer the question, runt,” Michelle growled from on high.


Jake yelped in response and squirmed unconsciously beneath Gina's finger, which quickly earned him a brief increase in pressure. When the finger gently lifted off of him and he could breathe again, Jake reminded himself that honesty was the best policy and shouted, “Yes!”


“Good,” her voice was cool and calm, “Cause you've seen what just one of my fingers can do, right?”


Jake shuddered as he thought about Logan Baker and his bloodied crotch, “Yes!”


“Kiss it.”


Before Jake had processed the absurdity of the demand, his body moved to comply. The finger lifted off just enough so he could lift his head up and press his lips against the shimmery purple nail. The finger continued to move and he continued to pepper it with kisses. At first there was no taste as he traveled down the nail and then a foul gunk pressed against his lips when they pressed against the space beneath the nail. Finally, he began to kiss her actual skin and he was assaulted by the flavors and scents of her rampage; coppery blood, chalky construction materials, and the faintest hint of a chemical fruit flavor left over from a soap or lotion.


The fingertip lifted away and Jake reached after it before he managed to stop himself, his cheeks instantly flushing with embarrassment. The soft fingertip pressed down against his head, and he yelped in pain as he was shoved about, only to realize that the giantess was simply patting his head like he was some kind of tiny pet.


Slowly, his heart still racing and his body shaking, Jake stood and pulled his pants up with him as he went. He looked skyward to see the two giantesses looking at each other before Michelle simply offered a shrug.


Before Jake could figure out what the shared look could possibly mean, Gina's fingers surrounded him. Her thumb smacked against his chest and her index and middle finger prevented him from toppling over. “You're coming with me, little dude,” Gina said.


With no further warning, Jake found himself being pulled up into the sky, his legs kicking around as they left solid ground behind quickly. “Oh God,” he managed to shout as the ground expanded far out below.


Gina quickly reached her full height and lifted him up to her massive breasts, each one looked big enough to crush him completely. “Don't worry, Jake, you'll be perfectly safe,” her voice shockingly calm as she dangled him above her chest.


The young man's eyes widened as he looked down into the shadowy depths of her cleavage, a silent prayer of thanks passed through his mind as he took a deep breath to calm himself before his body was lowered. A deep laugh rumbled up from below as his body then swung hard to its right where Gina's free hand was holding a chest pocket wide open.


“There you go,” Gina cooed as she dropped him into the pocket, his body bouncing against the fabric and her soft covered breast before hitting the bottom. Looking skyward, he saw her wink down at him before the pocket's opening narrowed to barely anything, “All safe and snug.”


His body was smashed from the outside, and his prison swung about as Gina patted the pocket, as if double checking that he was actually there..


Jake's head was spinning as the giantesses began to walk, but he clearly heard Michelle's thunderous voice say, “I bet he thought he was going between your boobs.”


Laughter rumbled all around him as Gina replied, “Probably.”