- Text Size +

The two giantesses walking sounded like a continuous thunderstorm as Jake swayed back and forth inside the narrow chest pocket of Gina's shirt. He flailed his limbs about every few steps, desperately trying to right himself so he could at least figure out where the two enormous girls were going.


“God it's been too long since I was big!” Michelle suddenly shouted.


Gina stopped walking, and Jake dug his fingers into the thin fabric of her shirt, yanking himself up until his head popped out between what he realized was thin cotton.


The world shook around him as the almost seventy foot tall brunette dropped her enormous sandals, and broke into a dead run. The terrible crashing sound of the platform sandals landing atop a pair of cars was completely overtaken by the cacophony created by Michelle taking half-a-dozen rapid steps before leaping into the air. The young man gasped as the giant girl sailed over two rows of houses before landing on a distant street.


KRAKOOM!


Dust and debris shot up around her legs as a house was reduced to little more than rubble beneath her. She threw her hands up in the air like she was a gymnast who stuck a landing at the Olympics, and turned to look back over her shoulder at Gina, “How'd I do?”


“Five out of seven,” the blonde shot back.


Michelle stuck her tongue out in response, and light from the streetlamps below glinted off a stud. Jake shuddered as he thought of the people the huge brunette had eaten; each one of them having to contend with the hefty steel ball in the center of the pink monstrosity.


The world pitched forward and Jake couldn't stop himself from letting out a terrified scream, his knuckles going white as all of his weight pushed down against the green fabric of Gina's pocket. Below him, the giant simply hooked her fingers under the straps of the immense sandals and lifted them up. As she stood back up, Jake watched as fragments of the cars they had crushed fell away before the chassis themselves peeled off and crashed into a lawn far below.


“C'mon,” Gina said as she walked toward her friend, not even glancing down to see where she was walking, “We should get going.”


Meanwhile Jake's eyes were glued to the streets below, where Gina's Doc Martens left bloody imprints every couple of dozen feet. Then her boot crashed down onto someone's lawn, tearing apart sod and churning up the ground beneath, while a fence exploded into kindling beneath her toe. An old metal swingset screamed as it was twisted beneath her next footfall, and then a shed exploded beneath her opposite heel when she finally came to a stop beside the house Michelle had destroyed.


Gina finally looked down, but her blue eyes didn't even flicker toward Jake, instead focusing on the pile of shifting rubble around Michelle's wiggling blood stained feet. Looking back toward the heavens, Jake saw that the brunette was grinning from ear to ear as she said, “No, we should have just a little bit more fun. It's been way too long since we've done this.”


The living wall behind Jake heaved upward as Gina sighed, and then shadows danced across his world as she casually folded her arms.


“Pleeeeeeeease?” Michelle's fingers playfully tugged at Gina's arms, making Jake's entire world shake with each attempt. Far below, Michelle kicked some rubble about, “It looks like there's a serious problem with the gas lines in this town.”


Jake looked back and forth between the two giantesses, trying to make sense of the brunette's words. From his place on her chest, the comparatively tiny man could just barely see Gina's lips suddenly twitch into a smirk, “It does seem pretty bad. Something really big might even blow up if no one does anything...”


It sounded like artillery was going off next to Jake as Michelle suddenly clapped her hands together, “Yes! Like what?”


“Something like that,” the blonde giantess said, her arms lifting off her chest before she pointed across the town to a cluster of bright white lights near the highway. Even uncertain of where they were, Jake instantly knew she was pointing at a cluster of big-box stores wedged against the interstate. Ostensibly, they were supposed to bring people into town and boost the economy. In reality, they did the opposite by pulling locals toward the highway while being a quick stop off for people already traveling.


“Oh my God! Yes!” Michelle practically screamed, and below them Jake swore he heard glass breaking. The brunette snatched her shoes from Gina before skipping off toward the lights on the edge of town, her bloodied feet smashing through trees and homes alike as she went.


The world started to shift and shake again as Gina started to follow her friend, continuing to not care where her feet landed. “Maybe we're more like a tornado tonight,” the giantess mused to herself as she casually kicked a pickup into someone's living room like it was a piece of trash in her path.


Jake opened his mouth, wanting to ask what the hell Gina meant but a terrified scream from below cut him off. He looked down to see a middle-aged woman standing beside a firepit in her backyard, clutching her chest in terror as she took in the enormous young woman standing over her. She briefly looked back, clearly still trying to comprehend Michelle's passing just a second before.


“Sorry, hun, no witnesses today,” Gina announced with a giggle as the woman turned back around only to find the giantess's tread hovering over her. A simple squelch and the comparatively tiny woman was gone. “Mhm, what a great night, huh?” Gina said as her hands went up and played with the bun of hair atop her head.


Jake tried to offer a stammering response but Michelle's voice completely overpowered him, “I wish we could do this, like, every fucking week.”


“Then there'd be nothing to play with,” Gina replied as she dropped the hair-tie into her pocket, the thick band of fabric-covered rubber smacking against Jake hard enough to knock the air from his lungs. The giantess's chest rumbled behind him, “Not that there's gonna be much left after tonight anyway.”


“God damn right,” Michelle replied as she leaned over a store and dangled her sandals over its roof. Her hand suddenly opened, and the hefty platform shoes plummeted through the sky before smashing through the roof and crashing down onto the floor below. A chorus of terrified screams bubbled up from below and the brunette simply looked down into the hole she had created, “Excuse me, are you guys still open?”


Gina cackled with glee as she ran her fingers through her thick blonde tresses, “You get started I want to take my boots off first.”


The gigantic brunette was already smashing one of her blood stained feet into the hole. “What I'm really looking for is a new polish for my toenails,” she said as more people screamed, “Something that would really pop against all the gore. I was thinking, like, kinda neon?” She brought her other foot through the ceiling, widening the hole as she did, before simply kicking it out and smashing through part of the store's front wall.


Meanwhile, Jake found himself pitching forward once more as Gina bent down and quickly untied the thick laces of her boots. She hummed to herself as sounds of Michelle's rampage filled their ears, and Jake realized that given how close he was to her chest that he could feel the sound more than hear it. The humming started to reverberate in his own skull as Gina pried off her boots and then peeled off a pair of dark gray socks that she then neatly laid atop the mouths of her boots.


As she stood back up to her full height, Jake could see the destruction that Michelle had already wrought. She held an employee in each hand, both of them flailing wildly against her grip as she continued to smash their store apart. Michelle squeezed one of them as she turned to Gina, holding the struggling man out so she could see him. “They apparently don't even sell nail polish, can you believe that?” Michelle giggled.


Gina simply laughed, while Jake could only stare with wide eyes at the terrified middle aged man. Dressed in a blue polo and khakis, Jake instantly knew why his store didn't sell nail polish but that didn't stop the titanic young women from enjoying their bit.


“That's unacceptable,” Gina replied as she pinched the man's head between her thumb and forefinger, “My nails are starting to chip.” The man's screams lasted barely a second before his head exploded, blood shooting up to coat the blonde's fingers. She grimaced and wiped the man's blood on his own khakis before Michelle dropped his corpse onto the ground below.


Jake whimpered as he watched Gina start to reach for him with the same fingers, the arousal he had felt in his own room quickly souring into fear because of his front row seat. The fear kept him paralyzed though, unable to even flail his arms as she gripped him with her thumb and forefinger and lifted him into the sky.


His stomach twisted itself into knots as his limbs swung wildly through the air. Wind howled in his ears before he suddenly hovered over something shockingly warm. The smell of feet and leather hit him a second later and suddenly Jake knew where he was, and when his head stopped spinning he was able to confirm it. Gina was dangling him over one of her socks.


“You shouldn't be that heavy,” the blonde said, more to herself than Jake as she started to gently lower him. His feet hit the warm, slightly damp sock and he instantly recoiled in disgust, but the thick piece of fabric didn't immediately plummet into the boot when she released him. Instead, it felt like he was sitting on a broad more comfortable, if undeniably smelly, hammock. “There we go, a great view for my little admirer,” Gina cooed from on high before she raised her eyebrows suggestively as she looked down at him, “And don't worry, little dude, I won't mind if you... ya know...”


In the heavens above him, her gigantic hand made a smooth jerk off motion.


“Oh God...” he whimpered, suddenly horrified by the prospect. Bile rose in his throat as he suddenly remembered what he had done earlier that night as Gina tortured his classmates.


Even from his place up atop her boots, Jake felt the earth tremble as Gina stepped back away from him, and then pivoted on the ball of her pale foot to look down at the store next to the Best Buy. She lifted her right foot high into the sky and Jake watched as the toes wiggled, dropping balls of lint as big as his head onto the roof, before crashing down through it. New, more panicked, screams pierced the night before Gina smashed her other foot through the back wall, exposing the stock room to the world and toppling tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise onto a terrified group of cowering people.


Jake stared mesmerized as her foot crashed down onto the stock and what he could only assume were the stock boys beneath. Cardboard boxes crumpled while their contents were pulverized by the immense wall of flesh. Muffled screams and cries for help were silenced as Gina twisted her immense foot back and forth like she was stubbing out a cigarette.


Watching her foot flex back and forth, the skin turning a bright pink as she applied more pressure, Jake felt his manhood stir. Looking out at the destruction, and then down at his crotch, all the young man could ask himself was, “Why?”


Then the gigantic foot twisted about again, and he caught sight of her toenails, painted a rich bottle green color that shone brilliantly in the light of the store's backroom. Slowly the great appendage lifted off, and his eyes followed the trails of viscera from the ground below to where the blood and guts formed strange entrancing patterns against her sole. She smashed her foot down again, mashing the boxes and junk into the bodies of the employees with ease all while her musical laughter echoed across the night.


Jake suddenly found himself leaning back against her sock, breathing in the scent of her feet as he did; a heady combination of her funky sour sweat, a hint of flowers from some detergent or soap, and the leather of the boots she had been wearing all day. The sky above him was dominated by Gina and Michelle as they lifted their feet high before smashing them back into the store.


His hand began to work on its own as he let out a low moan.


The two giantesses giggled as they braced themselves against each other and began to madly stomp across the row of big box stores like they were smashing grapes. Metal groaned, brick walls collapsed, and people screamed in terror as they began to dance with each other. Michelle twirled her shorter partner into the parking lot and cars soared into the air before crashing back down onto the earth. Yanking the blonde girl back, the immense brunette tried to swoop her down but quickly lost her grip.


The broad sixty-five foot tall girl roared with laughter as she fell, and crashed across what little remained of the storefronts. Rubble and bricks got twisted up in Gina's hair but she simply giggled as she began to wave her arms and legs about like she was creating a snow angle in the rubble.


Meanwhile, Michelle simply bent down and fished her sandals out of the remains of a Best Buy before she sitting down on top of it. The rubble turned to dust beneath her tight butt and coated the backside of her jeans as she slid the platform sandals onto her still bloodied but now dry feet.


Jake simply lay atop Gina's sock, amid his own mess, completely unconcerned by the destruction around him. The blonde giantess's face appeared above him, and he didn't even flinch as she smiled down at him, her finger hovering menacingly above.


“You're coming home with me, little guy,” she cooed before her finger drilled down from the heavens. The sudden movement made Jake flail and screech but her finger stabbed into the sock rather than his comparatively small body. He plummeted instantly, the fabric falling down around him as the sock smacked against the insole of the boot.


He felt his prison yanked skyward, and Jake realized there was nothing he could do but try and comprehend her words as he felt her begin to walk once more.