- Text Size +

“Mhm,” Jake moaned quietly to himself as he came to, instinctively stretching out as he did. A thick warm blanket moved with his body as he took in a slow breath and let it out as a single soft sigh. He could dimly hear birds chirping in the distance and looking up he could see sunlight play across the ceiling.


Wait, he suddenly thought, my room doesn't get any sunlight in the morning.


Rubbing sleep from his eyes, Jake realized that his ceiling wasn't vaulted and even if it was it wouldn't be...


Oh no, he thought as it all hit him.


Sitting upright, he looked down to see that the 'blanket' draped on top of him was a thick gray sock that reeked of Gina's sweat. The 'bed' beneath him was a laundry basket filled to the brim with her dirty clothes, and he was simply a roughly six inch tall man sitting atop it.


Memories of the night before came rushing back to him.


After they destroyed the stores by the highway, the enormous blonde had trapped him at the bottom of her boot and walked out of town alongside her titanic friend. Despite the way the sock had muffled the world beyond, Jake had still been able to hear the two of them chatting away like it was any other Friday night as they talked about their jobs, what they wanted to do that weekend, and what their friends were up to. They had simply prattled on like they weren't destroying streets and houses beneath their feet.


Without his phone, Jake had no way of telling how much time had passed within the boot, but eventually the pair stopped and he heard a single loud snap echo across the world. A freezing shock ran through his body, instantly doubling him over as his whole body began to shake. He wrapped his arms around himself and tried to trap his body heat in but it kept pouring out of him. Within two seconds his teeth were chattering and he was violently seizing.


Then, just as suddenly as it had started, it stopped.


“What the fuck?” He had muttered.


“Fuck, I hate doing that,” he heard Michelle say, but her voice still thundered like she was enormous.


“Could be worse,” Gina replied as he felt them start to walk again, the blonde's bare feet slapping loudly against concrete. There was a thick thud and his whole dark sweat-filled world shuddered, “Could be this guy.”


“Oh my God,” Michelle's voice rang out, “You kept him?”


“We wrecked his house, so I figured I might as well,” Gina's words were followed by the jingling of keys and the sound of gigantic locks being turned open.


He listened to the pair walk in somewhere, but he had rapidly lost interest in the gigantic world as he realized exactly what Gina had meant by 'taking him home.' Jake had hoped, had assumed, it meant that she was taking him back to her place so they could have fun when she returned to normal size but she was normal size and now he wasn't.


Everything shuddered once again as his prison was set down somewhere, and Jake found himself whimpering, his head naturally craning back as he looked toward the sky in fear. Tremors ripped through the ground as Gina walked around his leather prison, and in the distance he heard Michelle shout something but the words were too distorted for him to make out.


Music came on outside his prison. It was some kind of female fronted alt-rock band, the kind of music he had always figured Gina listened to.


The tremors intensified then stopped, and his heart skipped a beat.


The world shifted around him and then light poured in from above as the sock was lifted up out of the boot. Blinking and flailing, Jake was sent tumbling down the length of the thick gray sock before he landed face first into the heel of her boot's insole, his mouth assaulted by its grimy funky taste. A shadow fell over him as he gagged and tried to scrape his tongue clean.


“Hey there, little guy,” Gina chuckled before her fingers snaked into the boot and snatched him up, “Enjoy the ride?”


Jake's limbs flailed around as he was lifted into the sky as the giantess stood back up to her full height. His eyes widened as he realized she wasn't wearing pants, her pale muscular legs exposed to the world along with a few tattoos along her thighs and calves. Her womanhood was covered by pair of dark black panties, and above that was the same tanktop she had been wearing earlier sans button-down and based on the nipples poking out against the fabric, sans bra as well.


“Like what you see?” Her voice was soft and silky as she brought him up to her face, framed by her loose blonde hair. She hadn't cleared off her make-up and her septum piercing still shone in the light of her bedroom, but Jake's eyes were completely focused on her blood stained teeth. Her tone was suddenly annoyed as she said, “Well?”


Panic gripped him and he shouted, “Yy-yes! O-o-of course!”


“Aw, you sound scared,” she pouted and focused her bright blue eyes on him, “Why are you scared, Jakey?”


“Cause you killed all those people,” he blurted out.


“So?”


The single word hung in the air for what felt like an eternity as Jake stared at her enormous face trying to process it. At his size, he could see every minor muscle working beneath the blemishless surface of her skin and the tiny man quickly realized that there wasn't even a twitch of remorse anywhere on Gina's billboard-sized face. His jaw slowly went slack as his eyes widened and his heart started to beat even faster.


In the distance, Michelle's voice suddenly rang out, “Shower's all yours, G!”


A gust of wind roared across Jake as Gina whipped her head toward the door of her room and called back, “Thanks!”


Jake's ears were still ringing when her focus returned to him and she smirked. With her free hand she grabbed the jeans he had managed to get back on while sitting at the bottom of her boots, and he looked down just in time to see her rapidly twist her wrist. There was a loud rip and a sharp burning sensation flared from Jake's left hip all the way down to his left ankle and then his jeans were simply falling down toward Gina's still bloodied feet.


Her chipped nails slashed upward, and he yelped as they tore open his shirt while leaving a single long scrape up his chest. He stared at the bright pink flesh, and sighed in relief when he didn't see any blood blossom atop it. Then her powerful fingers settled around his crotch.


“Please!” Jake shouted.


The giantess's fingers paused, and her eyes locked with his, “Would you rather do it yourself, little guy?”


“Y-ye-yes,” he stammered, quickly pushing his pants down and kicking them off as quickly as he could.


“Look at your little thing,” she suddenly cooed, and Jake immediately flushed in embarrassment. Her powerful plump lips pressed against the lower half of his body and he let out a yelp as the tip of her mighty tongue probed against it, coating his entire crotch in saliva while also springing his member to instant attention. She rocked back away from him and smiled as she saw his glistening manhood, “I have to say, I'm almost a little insulted you didn't rub it raw tonight, Jakey.”


Before he could comprehend what was happening, Jake hung his head in shame, “I'm sorry.”


There was a soft giggle before she said, “Don't worry, you're going to make it up to me by being my little shower buddy. Ok?”


He nodded and she smiled back before slowly rising back up to her full height.


Jake didn't have much time to look around before she began to walk, her room little more than a blur before she walked down the hall into an already muggy bathroom. Sweat blossomed across his skin as she set him down on a countertop amid a practical ecosystem of cosmetic products. He glanced around the plain bathroom, somehow surprised that neither she or Michelle had put their own stamp on it, when every other thought in his head disappeared.


Gina had peeled off her tank top and her bare breasts hung over him like a pair of moons. Bright pink nipples jutted off of them, already stiff and hard as Gina ran her thumbs across them with a soft groan. Her hands then traveled down to her waist and she shoved her panties down to the floor, revealing a glistening womanhood surrounded by a forest of dark blonde pubes.


Her fingers, completely free of jewelry, played across her folds before reaching out and snatching him up in a firm grip. He yelped but Gina paid him no mind as she turned on the shower and stepped inside. The already warm and moist air turned into an instant sauna that draped Gina's immense form in steam. Looking up from where he was held in her fist, Jake felt more like he was staring at a mythical Greek Goddess than a girl he had talked about games with dozens, if not hundreds, of times.


Gina's hand opened up and he immediately spread out in response, trying to mentally prepare himself for whatever being her 'shower buddy' entailed. Then he felt something cold and gooey smash into his gut, knocking the wind from his lungs. More goop coated him as he struggled to breath, and as it reached his neck and he could suddenly smell the intense lavender scent, he realized that it was the giantess's soap.


There was a snap as she closed the cap and then the palm of her free hand rushed toward him through the mists. He screamed as it smashed into him, pain shooting through his whole body before it suddenly felt like he was being massaged by the gigantic wall of flesh when it rubbed against him. The goop turned into soapy lather within seconds and then the world became a blur.


Jake was raked against her hard muscular body, barely able to make sense of where he was as soap stung his eyes and hot water threatened to burn his skin off. Tattooed flesh would suddenly give way to milky white skin before another wave of hot soapy water ran over his face, forcing him to blink and sputter as she lowered or raised him to another part of her body. All the while, her humming echoed off the tiles, driving the little man mad as it seemed to be coming from everywhere at once.


Struggling the whole way, Jake was about to give up when he felt his body dragged across a patch of harsh wiry hairs before he felt his foot make contact with wet spongy flesh. Scraping at the globs of soap around his eyes, Jake grinned wildly when he saw where he was.


Gina's vagina loomed in front of him for a brief flash before he was smashed against it.


The humming was replaced with a loud powerful moan as she began to gently rub him back and forth across her womanhood. The groaning continued as she used her fingers to press his legs together and gently push them against her labia. Slowly, every centimeter accompanied by a low moan, she slid him past her wet lips.


Her vaginal muscles pulled at his body hungrily and Jake squirmed in response, the unconscious motion making the giantess moan even more. He pressed his hands against her labia as he was pushed in up to his belly button, and suddenly her vagina clamped around him pinning him in place as he felt thick sexual juices begin to drool over him.


Her thumb pressed against his chest and her forefinger slammed against his back as she pulled him out slowly. “There's no use fighting, runt,” she announced as he was slid back in then back out again, her wrist quickly picking up a slow rhythm to match her bucking hips, “You belong to me now.”


Jake whimpered as her womanhood loomed larger again and again, her muscles clamping tighter as the pace began to pick up slowly but surely. Her moans became softer but the pitch went higher while he became nauseous from the constant back and forth. She was shoving him so deeply that his hands were sliding in and then sticking to his sides from her vaginal fluids. It was becoming hard to breathe as his torso was swallowed again and again, sticky drippings running over his face, forcing Jake to spit and sputter simply to survive the deluge.


Then it felt like his whole body was in a vice.


He screamed and howled in pain but his shouts paled in comparison to Gina smacking her free hand against the wall of the shower while shouting in ecstasy. “Fuck!” She screamed as her muscles released him and she yanked him free with a horrific schlick sound.


A pins-and-needles feeling flooded his limbs as they suddenly dangled free, and he watched as a torrent of sexual juices poured out of her while Gina started to calm herself with slow deep breaths. Jake stared up at her, a sense of horror rolling over him as he realized that to her he really was just a toy, and she simply smiled at him in response.


His ears popped as she carried him up to the shower head and cleared her own juices off of him with the blistering hot water. With his whole body aching, there was little Jake could do as Gina simply carried on. The shower shut off a few seconds later and the world was a blur until he was sitting on top of something soft before she laid her sock on top of him with a smile. Jake hadn't even made out the giantess's booming words before she turned out the lights, and he passed out from exhaustion.


Jake sighed once more as he cleaned up his load with Gina's thick sock, flinging the now truly soiled piece of fabric away. Laying atop her laundry, he began to smile as he realized that being Gina's dildo wasn't terrifying.


If anything, being a cool and attractive girl's plaything didn't sound bad at all.


There was a loud and terrible noise in the distance that broke him from his reverie, and as he listened to the approaching thunder that followed, Jake quickly calmed down as he figured out that Gina was just returning from wherever the hell she had gone before he had woken up.


The door to her room crashed open with the same terrible noise he had just heard and she entered a second later, each one of her footfalls making his 'bed' shudder beneath him. Jake smiled as he let his eyes roll over her monumental form. Her powerful feet were clad in black-and-white Nike Frees, while a pair of dark black work out tights clung to her muscular legs, and finally a loose sweat stained t-shirt hung across her torso. Her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail and she wasn't wearing any make up but Jake found his member stirring at the sight of her anyway, amazed at how good she could look even when she had clearly just gotten back from the gym.


Her bright blue eyes scanned her room before finally spotting him atop her laundry basket. She smiled as she started to walk toward him, clearly unconcerned with the way his little body shook atop her jiggling pile of laundry. “There you are,” she said as she loomed over him, hands on her hips.


Jake immediately stood up and threw his arms up toward her, “Hey, Gina, your shower buddy is ready for another go!”


She cocked her head and arched an eyebrow before smiling once more, “Oh right. Shower buddy.” The giantess giggled as she squatted down around him, the smell of her sweaty body almost making the small man recoil. Her hand reached out and wrapped around him, and Jake smiled up at her as she rose back to her feet. “Yeah,” she mused as she started to walk, each step making his tiny body rattle in her fist, “I don't know if I actually need a permanent shower buddy.”


“Wh-what?” Jake stammered, watching the door to the bathroom pass by. His head spun every which way as they walked entered a living room where Michelle was watching the news and laughing at a reporter talking about a freak tornado. Everything came to a stop, and his eyes went wide as he realized Gina was standing in a kitchen.


“Yeah,” the blonde mused as she set him down on a counter between jars of mayo and peanut butter. “Sorry, but what I really need this morning is a little extra protein,” she said with a smirk as she slathered a glob of mayo onto a piece of toasted bread before running the knife under the sink and reaching for the peanut butter, “And guess what you are.”


Jake found himself backing away, his eyes darting for somewhere to hide or some way to escape, while he muttered, “No, no, no... I... you can't... you can't eat me!”


She slapped a layer of peanut butter down onto another piece of toasted bread, and simply shrugged, “Sorry, little dude.”


“Peanut butter has protein!” He screamed at the top of his lungs as he turned and ran away from her.


Gina's hand smashed down in front of him, forming a thick wall of flesh. “I don't think you understand how this works, little guy,” she said as her fingers wrapped around him and lifted him into the air, “I can do whatever I want with you and I've decided that eating you is what I want to do. So that means you're going in my yummy sandwich.”


Jake flailed his feet as they left the ground, but Gina's fingers might as well have been made of steel for all he could do to move them. She lowered him onto the mayo-coated bread, and then pressed him down into it. The toast was still warm but the mayo was shockingly cold against his bare skin, making him squirm instantly. The more he struggled, the stickier he became as the mayo trapped him in place.


On the other side, he watched as Gina laid pickles down on top of the peanut butter.


Looking up at the goddess-like woman, he suddenly wondered if anyone who could eat something so strange was ever as cool as he imagined. But before Jake could make a definitive decision, he was being lifted up and flipped upside down toward the pickle-topped slice of bread. He screamed but the condiment-coated bread completely absorbed the sound as he smashed face first into the pickles and peanut butter.


His face pressed between two cold dill pickle chips and immediately sank into the peanut butter, muffling the gigantic world beyond and cutting off his air supply. Jake could feel Gina's fingers press down on the sandwich as she lifted it up toward her mouth and took a bite. His right leg flinched as teeth rushed past it, narrowly avoiding cutting it off at the knee.


The world shuddered and shook as Gina walked into the living room, where a newscaster was gravely giving the tornado's death totals to Michelle's continued amusement. “How many do you think are m-” She began but stopped herself a second later, “Oh my God, are you eating that weird sandwich again?”


“Join the cult, Michelle,” Gina snapped back before Jake felt immense pressure around his legs. With the peanut butter coating his face, he couldn't even scream as her teeth tore clean through his knees, pulverizing bone and joint with ease, and sending the worst pain he had ever imagined shooting through his body. “Besides, this is a special Gina variant of the Wendigo,” she purred as blood poured out from Jake's decimated legs.


His body shook up and down as the blonde waved the sandwich in her roommate's face. “You put a runt in there?” Michelle asked as Jake's lungs began to burn.


“Not just any runt, my little admirer from yesterday.”


“Aw, poor little guy,” the brunette cooed, her breath washing over Jake's fresh wounds, “I thought you were gonna keep him?”


“I was but then I was hungry when I got back from the gym so,” the sandwich shook as the giantess shrugged, “Now take a bite and join the cult.”


“Ugh, fine, if it'll make you shut up about this,” Michelle replied and Jake again felt the pressure around his mid-section. White-hot pain burned through his stomach as the brunette sheared his thighs and pelvis off of his body. Air shot from his lungs and peanut butter globbed against his open mouth as he tried to scream, but all he could hear was the horrific crunching of Michelle's jaw behind him.


“Well?” The blonde asked.


A loud gulp meant that the lower half of Jake's body was now being digested by two enormous women. “Alright, it doesn't suck but that doesn't make it some kind of crazy revelation.”


“Yeah! One of us! One of us!” Gina began to chant as Jake's dimming world swung back toward her. He could feel the pressure increase as she pressed her fingers back down on the sandwich and then bit down into it.


The pain blurred together as everything went black.


 


*


 


Gina smiled as she tore into her sandwich, the shrunken boy providing the necessary crunch and meaty flavor she'd normally get from bacon. If Michelle hadn't eaten it all, she thought as she glared at her once-vegetarian roommate. She thought about trying to inflict psychic shame upon the slender brunette but instead shrugged and took another bite.


As she ground what she figured was his sternum against her molars, Gina figured the boy was already dead but a small part of her hoped he was still aware enough to feel her chowing down on the rest of his body. Noshing on one of his tiny arms, she debated on if he'd have tasted better if she had actually bothered to cook him but then she shook her head.


Half the point of eating people was enjoying the way they wiggled and screamed. Even wedged between peanut butter and mayo, little Jakey had managed to flinch and squirm just enough to make him fun to eat. Popping the last bite of her sandwich into her mouth, Gina couldn't help but chuckle at the way tiny people probably viewed her mouth; as a gaping maw capable of swallowing them whole.


“Well, I gotta shower,” she said as she pushed off of the couch.


“Yeah ya do, stinky,” Michelle replied with a smirk.


Leaning in, Gina flexed her thickening bicep and said, “You're smelling victory and strength there, little miss... skinny arms.”


Michelle simply shoved her away and laughed, “Sounds like you have plenty of opportunities to work on your razor sharp wit at the gym, too.”


“Shut up,” Gina shot back as she walked to her room.


She tossed her t-shirt into the same laundry basket where her little admirer had been sitting and then bent down to grab a shoebox from beneath her bed. Smirking, she flipped up the lid and looked down at the collection of twenty or so people standing between one and four inches in height.


“Good morning, runts,” she said, watching them all snap to attention at the sight of her, “Your Goddess has been busy this morning and she has a full day ahead.”


She lifted the shoebox up and laughed as the tiny people tumbled forward and then spilled out across the carpet between her sneakers. Several of them didn't even wait for orders, they rushed forward on hands and knees to her work-out shoes and began untying them or lapping away at scuff marks.


Tossing the shoebox up onto her bed, she rose back to her full height and smiled, “I'm going to shower and when I get back I expect my Nikes to already be clean and to see all of you working on my Doc Martens.” She pointed to where her blood-soaked boots sat beside her laundry basket, looking back to watch their tiny faces grimace as they realized what was stuck between the treads. “Is that understood?”


“Yes, Goddess!” They all screamed in unison.


Smirking, Gina kicked off her sneakers, laughing as one of the four-inch little shits was bowled over, and headed to the bathroom. She patted her stomach as she went, realizing that with the amount of shrunken people she and Michelle had in their apartment, one more would have been utterly pointless.


If anything, she reasoned, they needed to do a culling soon.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks to everyone who read and reviewed! I enjoyed writing something a bit different. Might be more with these characters down the line, might not. Either way, I hope you liked it!