- Text Size +
Jess held Chad’s face hard against her sex, enjoying his tongue as it continued to invade her pussy, she ground her vagina on his face bringing herself to another climax, filling his mouth with another load of her thick white cum.
She pulled on his hair pulling his face out of her messy crotch so she could catch her breath,
“Fuck that was good” she panted looking down between her legs to see the mess she’d left on the young boys face, he had just licked another mans cum out of her sloppy pussy and she could see his cum all over this boys face and it turned her on so much.
Jess was feeling so naughty and so fucking nasty, it was turning her on even more, she’d never had such urges before, she’d never felt so much power and here she was, she had two young men in the palm of her hands, they will do anything she told them to do.
She pushed him away and he fell to the floor exhausted,
“Is that it” he asked sounding disappointed,
“No I wanna give you a show” she said heaving herself off her daughters bed, she staggered to the set of drawers and opened the drawer Steve was in.
She wrapped her fingers around the toy and closed the drawer, stepping over the boy so he could get a good look up between her legs,
“Come and join me on your girlfriends bed Chad” she said seductively as she positioned herself with her back against the head board, she spread her legs wide as the young man climbed onto the bed.
“Where would you like me Mrs Murphy” he asked as he moved towards her,
“Lay down there, I want you to have a good view of my pussy” she said pointing between her legs, Chad lay down on his stomach between her legs with his face about a foot from her wet hairy womanhood, she lowered Steve down between her legs and slid him head first into her sloppy juicy sex.
Jess admired the boys face as he lay between her legs, watching her hand slide the toy in and out of her hairy moist vagina,
“Do you like what you see Chad” she asked smiling as he instantly started nodding, not glancing away from her sex for even a moment.
She pumped the toy in and out, she could hear how wet she was by the sloppy noises it was making, she was so turned on by controlling her daughters boyfriend and she couldn’t take it anymore, her pussy throbbed, it lusted after this young mans hard member, it burned for him to fuck it with his huge cock.
Jess shoved the toy deep inside her and manoeuvred herself over onto her hands and knees,
“Fuck me Chad” she moaned as she reached down between her legs to rub her clit, Chad didn’t need to be told twice, he clambered to his knees and grabbed hold of his rock hard cock, guiding it into his girlfriends mothers slick juicy pussy.
Jess moaned feeling the young mans hard member fill her soaking wet vagina, she could feel his cock pushing Steve deeper as Chad grabbed hold of her curvaceous hips, starting off slow he pumped her pussy in and out, but it wasn’t long before he was pounding her puffy red labia, Jess moaned loudly as her daughters boyfriend grunted behind her with every hard stroke.
With one last hard thrust Jess felt his cock pump deep inside her, filling her warm wet pussy with his hot seed, completely covering the man she had secretly stashed away in there, her pussy tightened around his hard member as she buried her face into her daughters pillow, screaming loudly as her orgasmed exploded inside her.
Chad gave another hard thrust, as he pumped another huge load of his cum deep inside her, her pussy bearing down trying to strangle his tool, as her own white creamy cum forced its way out, all over his pulsating balls.
Jess collapsed onto her daughters bed with the young mans penis still inside her, Chad slumped down on top of her, they were both exhausted, Jess smiled as she drifted off to sleep, her new found power making her body tingle from head to toe, she had just seduced her daughters young boyfriend, she now had the power to blackmail him and use him when ever she wanted, she could feel his huge cock start to become flaccid inside her, but it still felt good as she drifted off to sleep.
Jess woke the next morning with the young man laying next to her, she could feel his cock start to grow, it pressed into one of her ample arse cheeks,
“Hmmmm good morning” she said seductively as she looked over her shoulder, she admired the handsome young man she had seduced the night before, giving him a smile as she rolled onto her back,
“Would you like to use that in me” she said looking him in the eyes as a smile crept across his face.
Chad crawled between her smooth thighs and guided his hard dick back into her hairy labia, she felt tighter this morning, they both moaned in unison as he feed his tool all the way inside her, he started to slide in and out, Jess could see on his face he was enjoying her pussy, there wasn’t an ounce of guilt on his face for cheating on his girlfriend.
He started to pump her harder, she lifted her legs and wrapped them around him pulling him in close, as she felt his cock explode inside her again, filling her slick pussy with his hot semen, they lay there as Jess kept him pinned to her feeling his member grow flaccid inside her.
“Mmmmm I had a good night Chad, but I have to get up and get ready for work” she said grinding her wet hairy womanhood against his pelvis,
“Oh god that was amazing Mrs Murphy” he panted enjoying her movements on his tool,
“I’m glad you enjoyed it Chad, you know I’m going to have to punish you for cheating on my daughter” she cooed smiling at his handsome face, she watched as the guilt washed over his face.
“I am so sorry Mrs Murphy, but I couldn’t resist you” he stammered trying to plead his case,
“Don’t worry Chad, Casey will never find out, maybe your punishment will be to fuck your girlfriends mother while Casey is home” she said trying to comfort the boy,
“Oh I’d like that” he replied with a smile as she felt his penis start to grow again, stretching out across the silky sensitive flesh deep inside her.
He started to slowly pump in and out of her juicy pussy again,
“Mmmm you want to go again” Jess moaned enjoying his now rock hard cock moving gently inside her sex, he just smiled down at her with his handsome face moving his pelvis to pleasure her,
“How bout you make your girlfriends mother cum all over your dick this time” she moaned as she slid her hand down between her legs, fumbling through the thick forest of pubes to rub her hardened clit.
It wasn’t long before Jess had her pussy clenched around Chad’s huge cock as he pumped her hard, her orgasm making her buck in pleasure as her body trembled in the delicious feeling of owning this young man, her orgasms came hard and fast, one after the other as the boy had no intentions of stopping any time soon.
Wave after blissful wave washed over her body as she moaned loud enough for the neighbours to hear, Chad continued the onslaught on her vagina, pounding it harder and harder until he gave one last hard thrust, erupting deep inside her, his pelvis and balls soaked in her thick white cum as he filled her with his own cum.
He slumped down on top of her as she lay there exhausted, Jess had never experienced orgasms so intense before, she should’ve done this along time ago she thought, even when she was married, she would’ve loved to have brought home a nice warm creampie that some young stud had given her, and letting her arsehole of a husband eat it out of her.
Jess rolled Chad off of her and climbed off the bed, standing in front of him letting him admire her naked body for just a minute before she left,
“You better clean that mess up before Casey gets home” she said as she headed for the bathroom.
Jess stepped into the warm water still feeling the aftermath of her amazing orgasms, her pussy was sore and she was looking forward to going to work to have Jax gently lick her swollen womanhood, movement deep inside her sent a shockwave through her mind, ‘Oooops’ she thought with a devilish grin as she remembered Steve was part of the action to last night.
Jess leaned against the bathroom wall enjoying the sensations of the tiny man deep inside her cum filled pussy, as the warm water cascaded down over her body, she felt like a queen and her body was her temple, she felt like she could seduce any man and bring them to their knees with her sexy body, her new power devoured her body and mind as she thought about destroying other women with her seductive ways.
Jess reached down between her legs and inserted two fingers into her aching vagina, sliding them in deep before she was able to touch the man she had trapped inside her, the fluids filling her vaginal canal were thick and copious, she looked down watching the thick white discharge drip from her labia, as her fingers invaded her sex.
Pinching Steve’s head she started to slide him out, her thoughts of him being punished by the young mans huge cock sent climatic shivers through her body, his hot thick cum spewing out the end of his dick all over this man, ‘Steve would’ve had an amazing view of there amazing antics last night’ she thought as she was glad he didn’t have to breathe, he would’ve drowned otherwise, as she came all over the tiny man and her thick fingers just thinking about his ordeal.
‘I’ve never had an orgasm like that’ she thought as she relished in the ecstasy that slowly washed over her body, her thoughts abusing this tiny married man had just given her a small orgasm, she absolutely loved the feeling as she slowly removed Steve from her gaping vagina, lifting him up to her face, allowing the warm water to wash over his cum covered body.
“I hope you had a good night Steve” she said with a giggle, she could see that he was absolutely spent, their eyes met as Chad’s cum was cleansed from his face, pure lust was seen from them both before Steve fell limp in her hand, totally exhausted he passed out in her hand as she cleaned the thick mess off his tiny body, what she was going to do disappointed her, but she would find a way to get her own little toy.
Jess got to work a bit later then normal due to her morning antics with Chad, but she was happy when she rounded her desk to find Jax eagerly waiting her arrival, she hiked up her skirt a bit and pulled down her panties before taking her place on her chair, sliding it under her desk to feel Jax’s head brush against her thighs.
She let out a slight moan as his tongue gently touched her puffy labia, Jess felt like a queen as the young employee lapped at her hairy cum filled pussy, she was delighted in the fact that she didn’t have to say a word, the man just did as he was instructed the day before, it wasn’t long before Jess had the first of many orgasms today as she pushed her cum and Chad’s cum out into Jax’s waiting mouth.
There was a knock at the door and to her surprise Jax didn’t even flinch, he continued to gently slide his tongue up and down between the puffy lips of her womanhood,
“Come in” Jess said without sounding to excited, the door opened and Missy strolled in closing the door behind her,
“Ah Missy just the woman I wanted to see” Jess said with a huge smile, she gestured her to one of the seats in front of her desk.
“So how did you go yesterday” Missy asked with anticipation on her chubby face,
“Well firstly your daughter has the job” Jess said still grinning from ear to ear,
“Oh that’s great news, when can she start” Missy asked jumping up and down on the seat a little,
“Well how about when your finished here you can organise with Mandy for her to start tomorrow and I’ll give Mandy enough work so she has to stay back every night so your daughter gets more hours” Jess said trying to stay composed as the young man slid his tongue deep inside her vagina.
“Sounds good to me” Missy said as she started to lift herself out of the chair,
“Wait I have something else for you and your daughter” Jess said reaching for her handbag, Missy sat back down and watched Jess with confusion on her face, Jess reached under her desk and grabbed Jax by his hair, she forced his face hard against her sex and tightened her thighs around his head, pinning him in place and not allowing him to hear her next conversation.
Jess reaches into her bag and pulled Steve out placing him on her desk in front of her, Missy looked at the tiny man still confused as to what was going on,
“What is it” Missy asked leaning forward to get a better look, Steve spun around at the sound of the voice behind him, Missy’s eyes widened as she watched the man turn to face her,
“Now I hope you can keep a secret” Jess said looking at Missy with some authority on her face.
“Yep I sure can” Missy replies still staring at Steve,
“Good, I’d like you to meet Steve” Jess said as she put her hand out as if to show him off,
“What is it” Missy asked still confused,
“This is Mandy’s husband” Jess replied as her body started to move, Jax was running out of air and was trying to pull his head out from between her legs.
After Jess allowed Jax to get some much needed air, she slammed her thighs back over his head holding him back in place again, she’d given Missy a chance to process what she had just said,
“So that is a replica doll of Mandy’s husband” Missy asked not really sure what was going on.
“No that is what happened to Mandy’s husband” Jess said as Steve started to slowly walk backwards towards Jess, Missy leaned forward to get a better look, admiring the handsome mans small features,
“What happened to him” Missy asked looking at him like he was her prey.
Jess explained the whole story to Missy, how Mandy had fired Casey and Casey shrunk Steve to get revenge,
“Is that really her husband” Missy asked looking at him in amazement after what Jess had just told her,
“Yes that is Mandy’s missing husband and I want you to have him” Jess said smiling at the large woman.
Missy’s eyes lit up as she heard Jess say she could have the tiny man,
“What do I do with him” Missy asked with a slight bit of confusion on her face,
“What ever you like” Mandy said as she reached across the desk, she poked Steve in the arse with her extended finger making him fall forward onto his hands and knees.
Jess explained to Missy what her and Casey have been using him for and instantly Missy’s eyes lit up and her face turned red, she looked at the tiny man with a huge smile, as the look of lust crept across her face,
“So you did all that and he didn’t die” Missy asked staring at the man in front of her, she hated this man’s wife and the thought of doing what Jess was telling her started to excite her, she could feel her pussy start to throb and leak into her panties.
Jess explained that when he was shrunk he was made invincible, he didn’t need to eat, drink or breathe, she was hoping she’d just grab Steve and leave so she could finally finish her next orgasm that was building, she so badly wanted to grab fistfuls of Jax’s hair and force her pussy onto his handsome face, Jess wanted to cum hard in her slave’s waiting mouth, all the talk about what she had done with Steve and the thoughts that she didn’t tell Missy about had got her so aroused.
“Just take him and go to the toilets and try him out” Jess said trying to hurry her along, Missy didn’t need to be told twice as she snatched the shrunken husband, wrapping him up in her pudgy fingers and stuffing him in her bra, the feeling of being touched by a man again had her juices flowing, she could feel the heat building up in her loins as the tiny man was pressed into the soft skin of her huge bosom.
Missy excused herself thanking Jess for her gift and left closing the door behind her, Jess reached down grabbing her employees hair, she spread her legs and forced his face into the slippery folds of her labia as she exploded into his mouth, she moaned out loud as her thick white cum oozed over his extended tongue, filling his mouth and covering his face.
Once her orgasm had subsided she sat back thinking about her handy work, she had already picked a replacement for Steve, she just needed a plan, she held one hand on the back of Jax’s head gently holding his face against her hairy messy vagina,
“Open wide” she said feeling his lips wrap around her swollen labia, she released her bladder into his obedient mouth as she relaxed and thought about her next move, she knew her daughter wouldn’t be happy about what she had planned, but she knew eventually she’ll get over it.