- Text Size +
Jess bounced up and down moaning loudly, her body bucked and spasmed as pleasure coursed through her veins, cumming all over the huge cock she had deep inside her, she had used Jax’s mouth to relieve her bladder so many times today, and she lost count of how many times she’d climaxed all over his handsome face.
But Jess just wanted one more orgasm from his huge cock as she felt him erupt inside her, she quickly hopped off his lap leaving him slumped exhausted on her chair, slipping her panties on and lightly patting him on the head,
“See you tomorrow lap boy” she said as she gathered her things and left, leaving him there with her mess all over his face and lap.
Jess hurried home after her amazing day at work, she was really enjoying Jax’s new roll under her desk but she was missing something, she loved gifting Steve to Missy, knowing that Mandy’s handsome husband was being abused by the huge woman that now owned him, but her own arse was missing the feelings the tiny man had given her.
Jess was addicted to the power and she desperately needed a replacement for Steve, As she walked inside she was excited to see Casey and Chad sitting on the couch watching tv together, she said hello to them both and called Casey into her room, after having a lengthy chat and a small argument they both returned to the living area.
Casey returned to the couch as Jess prepared some dinner, later that night Jess sat close to Chad while Casey took a shower,
“I want your head between my legs so badly” she said seductively giving Chads ear a nibble,
“But Mrs Murphy Casey is home” the boy said with a worried look on his face,
“This is what we wanted Chad, we wanted to be naughty while Casey was at home, you promised me Chad” she sneered grabbing the young boy by the back of his head and making him face her.
“I think what we did was wrong, I love Casey and I don’t think we should be doing what we did” he said with a sniffle as a tear ran down his face,
“You will do what I fucking tell you to do boy, your my fucking slave and you will be eating my dirty cunt tonight” she demanded feeling the power wash over her body as she dominated this young boy.
Chad looked at her with a sorrowful expression on his face,
“I can’t Mrs Murphy, I love Casey to much to be hurting her and betraying her like this, I just can’t do it anymore and I shouldn’t have done it last night” he said as he continued to cry,
“That’s fine Chad” Jess replied watching the look of relief cross his face before she crushed it.
“You just can’t live here anymore, to be honest you won’t even be welcome here when Casey finds out what you did with her mum” she said pulling hard on his hair, she watched the disappointment wash over his face, he knew he was defeated, his girlfriends mum had him by the balls and she was using it to her advantage.
“Now I’m not asking Chad, I’m telling you, when your girlfriend falls asleep, your going to come into my room and your going to crawl between my legs and eat my pussy” she sneered as she made his head rock up and down,
“Say yes Mrs Murphy” she said as she watched the tears roll down his cheeks,
“Yes Mrs Murphy” he replied sniffing and wiping his nose on the back of his hand.
“One more thing Chad, do not have sex with my daughter tonight, your mine tonight, do I make myself clear” she said staring into his eyes,
“Yes Mrs Murphy” he replied as she released the grip on his hair, she smiled at him as she got up from the lounge and headed for her room.
Jess laid in her bed gently stroking her clit as she read a steamy novel, the sex scenes in the book were so graphic and erotic, they had her pussy throbbing and leaking like a tap, she heard Casey and Chad fighting earlier when they both retired to Casey’s bedroom and she knew it wouldn’t be long before the boy entered her own room.
She didn’t have to wait long as she peered up from her book, she watched in excitement as her door slowly opened, she admired the boys fit physique wearing just a pair of boxers as he turned to close the door,
“Leave it open” she whispered just loud enough for him to hear, he turned to face her as she placed her book down on her bedside table.
He stood for a moment contemplating what he was about to do, he looked intently at his girlfriends mother laying naked on her bed, her hand slowly moving between her legs, he knew what he was about to do was wrong, but she looked so good showered in the light from the side of her bed.
He stared at her beautiful body as she lifted her hand from her glistening sex, her vagina looked so appetising and her breasts sat up on her chest like two big pillows, slightly hanging down the side of her exquisite body, Casey was a lot skinnier then her mother but she didn’t possess the curves that Jess did, Chad was drawn to her larger body and it showed as his cock hardened in his boxers, Jess motioned him over with her wet finger and the boy moved towards her.
Jess spread her legs to give him a better view of her juicy cum filled vagina as he climbed onto her bed, he crawled between her thick thighs and buried his face in her thick messy pubes, she moaned as she felt his tongue slide deep inside her, she reached down and grabbed two fist fulls of his hair, holding him as she thrust her crotch hard against his handsome face, her power burning inside her making this boy do something he didn’t consent to.
She knew once he had a taste of her he wouldn’t be able to resist her, Chad lapped at her pussy oblivious of its thick contents that Jax had pumped inside her, she rode his face to an amazing orgasm, pumping her cum into his mouth along with Jax’s thick creamy cum, Jess held his head between her legs as he slowly slid his tongue over her swollen lips, sucking then into his mouth sending shivers down her spine.
Jess opened her eyes as she watched her daughter sneak into her room, Chad had no idea his girlfriend was watching him as he continued to tongue fuck her mother, Jess started to feel another orgasm build, her daughter standing there frozen watching her boyfriend pleasure her, she started to moan as she grinded her wet hairy pussy against his face,
“Make me cum again” she moaned as Chad’s tongue became more erratic licking her cum into his mouth.
Jess was almost there as Casey moved closer, Jess lifted his head out from between her legs, giving her daughter a good look of his wet juicy face before she struck,
“You just ate another guys cum out of my pussy” Jess said watching the boys face turn from lust to horror, her daughters hand moved swiftly as his handsome face turned to pain.
“You can fucking keep the cheating bastard” Casey said, Jess could see her tears rolling down her face as Chad turned to face her,
“Casey wait” he begged as she dropped the needle and walked out of her mothers room, Jess buried his face back into her dripping snatch as his body became immobilised, Chad desperately wanted to chase his girlfriend and explain, but he couldn’t move as her mother continued to fuck his face.
Jess came hard all over his face as he passed out and started to shrink between her thick thighs, the syrum worked quickly and soon Jess could slide Chads head into her sopping wet vagina, she fucked herself with the young boys head without even a care for her daughter who was crying herself to sleep in her room, all Jess cared about was her new toy and how amazing and powerful it was making her feel, soon the emptiness she had been feeling all day would be fulfilled once the boy finished shrinking.
Jess didn’t have to wait long before her new toy had finished shrinking, at five inches tall he fit perfectly in her hand, she continued to slide his head in and out of her hairy pussy, she reached down with her other hand and gently caressed her hardening clit, she slid the boy all the way in up to his ankles and bathed in the pleasure of having him deep inside her most powerful possession.
It wasn’t long before she was thrusting the unconscious boy in and out of her messy sex, her other hand rubbing vigorously on her lovebud, she felt the young man move as she fucked herself with him, he started to thrash around inside her which sent lighting bolts of pleasure through her sensitive nerves, he was awake and protesting his new life as her toy and she was loving it.
Chad’s tiny protests soon had Jess tipped over the edge as her silky fleshy walls contracted around him, Jess continued to pump the boy into her hairy mess as her fingers kneaded her clit hard, she moaned loud enough for her daughter to hear as her thick cum started to spray out around her former boyfriend, her orgasm ripped through her body like a tornado as she pumped the boy harder and harder into her convulsing vagina.
Wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through her body, Jess loved the power and she loved the pleasure of using a small man for her sex toy, she pushed him deep inside her constricting pussy, placing a finger on his feet to push him all the way inside her, her vulva expelling her thick white cum coating her finger as she trapped the young man behind her labia.
Jess lay back placing her hands on her belly just enjoying the movements of her new victim, she thought for a moment about her upset daughter, but those thoughts were washed away by the pleasures her daughters boyfriend was giving her, she knew Casey would soon get over Chad, she had no choice he was hers now and Jess wasn’t giving him back, hopefully her daughter would find a new boyfriend that Jess could seduce with her sexy body and her powerful pussy.
Jess smiled as she drifted off to sleep feeling fulfilled, she’d replaced the toy she’d given away and now she felt whole again, she couldn’t wait till morning to introduce her new toy to her tight little arse hole, Chad’s going to love it being shoved deep inside her voluptuous arse, she thought as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the tiny man wriggling around deep inside her powerful womanhood.
Jess slowly opened her eyes feeling euphoric bliss as Chad slowly moved around deep inside her, she felt fulfilment as the small boy pleasured her from within her sex, the whole day before Jess felt empty, she was addicted to the power of having a man inside her and she knew she wasn’t getting rid of Chad anytime soon.
Jess reached down sliding her fingers between the hairy lips of her labia as Chads movements became more prominent, she thought about being at work with her tiny toy in a special place while Jax lapped at her pussy with his expert tongue, she never wanted to be at work so badly, but now she had this new found power and the pleasures to go with it, she’d never felt this good in her life.
After a quick orgasm she crawled out of bed and decided to skip her morning shower, she wanted her pussy to be extra juicy and a little bit smelly for her desk slave, Jess sat on the toilet and slid a couple of fingers deep inside her womanhood, feeling the boys feet and dragging him out into the world again.
Jess held him up in front of her beautiful face, Chad was smothered in all her thick white secretions and juices, she wiped the slime from his head so she could see his young handsome face,
“What the fuck is going on” Chad panted, exhausted from his ordeal of fighting with her soft fleshy vaginal walls all night.
Jess smiled at him as he took in his surroundings, she knew his mind would be racing as to what had actually happened the night before, one minute he was eating out his girlfriends mother, the next he was wrapped up in her tight juicy vagina.
“You have shrunk Chad and I’m about to make you mine” she said not even trying to comfort the confused boy,
“What do you mean” he asked with a worried look on his face, without answering Jess lowered him down between her legs holding him upside down by his ankles.
“Mrs Murphy what are you doing” he yelled, she could see him staring at the hairy mess between her legs, it must look frightening to him as she felt her lips open to expel her hot yellow piss, Jess held the boy in the stream of her urine, saturating his entire body, she was marking her territory and making the young boy hers, she owned him and she wanted to show him that he now belonged to her.
Jess watched her piss cascade all over the young boy as she emptied her bladder, his entire body dripping from her hot pee, once her stream had diminished to just a few drops she moved Chad between her hairy wet labia, Jess moved him up and down between her sensitive piss flaps, her vagina dripping with her excited juices, she slowly shoved him head first into her love tunnel coating the boys whole body, she was lubricating him for his next destination.
Jess shuffled forward on the toilet and felt her waste easing its way down her colon towards her sphincter, normally her morning ritual would be to push and have her bowel movement, but not this morning, she had other plans for the turd deep inside her arse.
She could feel an orgasm approaching as she continued to smother the boy with her slippery juices, her excitement was building as she felt her waste reach her anus, pulling Chad from her dripping pussy she brought her hands around behind her ample arse, with her free hand she grabbed a hold of her voluptuous arse cheek and pulled it apart, giving her access to show her new toy where he was heading next.
Jess knew the boy had a great view of her dirty arse hole as she felt him start to thrash around in her grip,
“MRS MURPHY WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING” she heard as she felt her sphincter kiss his head,
“I’m going to shove you where you belong you little arse hole” she replied with a giggle while she rubbed his lubricated head over her greasy anus,
“WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN” he yelled still not sure as to what was going on.
Jess pulled Chad’s head out from between her voluptuous arse cheeks, she wanted to see his tiny face when she explained where he was about to venture,
“Chad my dear, you are an arsehole for cheating on my daughter, so it’s just fitting that you now belong in my arse hole” she said trying to sound sincere,
“But Mrs Murphy you made me cheat” he begged trying to make reason of her words,
“No Chad I didn’t make you cheat, I persuaded you and it didn’t take much convincing” she replied with a huge grin on her beautiful face.
Jess stared down at the young boy seeing the fear and confusion on his face, she was getting excited about feeling him deep inside her tight slimy rectum, she could feel the pressure of her waste building in her rectum, she wouldn’t be able to hold it much longer, but very soon she wouldn’t have to hold it back.
“Can you please just make me big again, I’ll apologise to Casey and then she’ll never have to see me again” he begged trying to pull at her heart strings,
“I’ll pass your apology on to my daughter and she will never be seeing you again, not where your going anyway” Jess said still smiling,
“Where am I going” Chad asked still naive of where he was about to be shoved.
Casey slid Chad’s head back between her sweaty greasy arse cheeks, rubbing his handsome face over her slimy anus,
“An arsehole belongs in an arse hole and because you hurt my daughter you now belong in my arse hole” she said lining his head up with her sphincter,
“NO WAIT” she heard before she shoved the boys head into her arse, silencing his pleas as she pushed him in passed his waist with ease.
Jess moaned with pleasure as she felt her waste being pushed back inside her by Chad’s head, she pushed the boy deep inside her rectum, feeling her shit stop as the boys plights to escape escalated, as if he knew what was about to happen, he thrashed around heightening her excitement as she continued to push him deeper, his tiny body held her waste back as far as it could, now she knew he was being engulfed in her waste as her sphincter wrapped around his ankles, she had a feeling of being whole again and she loved it.
Jess left the boys feet exposed and released her grip on her cheek, allowing it to slap back against her other cheek, she moved her hands down between her legs, giving herself another quick orgasm as she felt her new arse toy wriggle around inside her, she couldn’t wait to get to work to sit down in front of Jax and have him give her orgasm after orgasm, as her toy pleasured her from deep inside her rectum.
Jess shimmied her panties down her legs and kicked them off, hiking up her skirt before she sat down on her seat rolling it under her desk, she could feel Jax’s face gently slide between her smooth thighs, not even waiting for a command from her, Jess felt her employee’s tongue slide slowly between her hairy slimy labia, she moaned as she grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pulled his face into her messy sex,
“I had one to many coffees this morning slave, I need a piss already” she mocked as she felt the man’s lips wrap around her hairy flaps waiting for her release.
Her body shivered as she filled the man’s mouth with her hot piss, she couldn’t believe just how powerful she had become, she bathed in the pleasures of the shrunken boy wriggling around in her shit filled anus while another woman’s fiancée drank her piss, but she wanted to use her power more, as she relieved herself in Jax’s mouth she thought of what else she could do with her power, she wanted to make her daughter happy after Casey had given her boyfriend to her, Jess looked down at the man between her legs skulling her urine and smiled.