- Text Size +
Jess felt her stream subside as Jax swallowed the last of her piss, his tongue slowly slid up and down between her moist lips, cleaning the remnants of her piss from her hairy womanhood, she released her grip on his head when there came a light rap on her office door,
“Come in” she said as her slave continued to pleasure her messy vagina with his tongue.
Missy walked into Jess’s office closing the door before she took a seat at her desk, Jess smiled at her seeing the excitement on her face,
“Well how are you enjoying your new toy” Jess asked feeling her own new toy squirming around inside her waste filled rectum,
“Oh god I am in love” Missy beamed as she herself enjoyed her lovers movements deep inside her arse,
“So give me the details” Jess asked wanting to hear what Missy had been up to with Steve, her desk slave sliding his tongue deep inside her juicy wet hole.
Missy told Jess all about her escapades with her new husband, Jess smiled at the fact that Missy was calling Steve her husband, she enjoyed the feeling of making this woman happy by destroying Mandy’s happiness,
“So where is he now” Jess asked with curiosity in her voice,
“Well that’s what I need to talk to you about” Missy replies sounding a little worried.
Missy explained to Jess how Steve was still deep inside her arse and she wasn’t sure how to get him out,
“I love him being in there, he feels so good and it’s an amazing feeling sitting opposite Mandy with her ex husband pleasuring me from deep inside my arse, but I just don’t know how to get him out” Missy explained causing Jess to laugh,
“Just leave him in there and enjoy him until your ready to get him out, you’ll need to shit eventually and that’s the only way to retrieve him when he’s that deep inside you” Jess said trying to keep a straight face, she thought about Missy shitting the poor married man out and it excited her, having her own toy deep inside her filthy hot steamy excrement.
“So how did your daughter go at Mandy’s” Jess asked as Jax continued to tongue fuck her pussy,
Missy burst out laughing as she told Jess about Krystal being caught by Mandy, arse fucking herself with one of Steve’s momento’s on her bed, Jess burst out laughing as Missy explained what happened next,
“God imagine if Krystal was using Steve as her butt toy on Mandy’s bed when she caught her” Jess said getting all excited again.
Missy stopped laughing as her eyes grew to the size of dinner plates, Jess knew Missy liked the idea of that,
“I never thought of that” Missy replied with a devilish grin.
Jess was comfortable enough to share her secrets with Missy after everything Missy had just told her, Missy sat with an enlightened look on her face as Jess told her how she had seduced her daughters young boyfriend, Jess told Missy how she took control of their co-worker and put him to use as her slave, Missy was about to burst with excitement as Jess continued to tell her how she tricked her daughter into shrinking her own boyfriend and gifting him to her as her very own toy.
Jess also told Missy how Chad was now ankle deep in her waste fighting to escape her tight arse, Jess continued to tell her how Jax had just finished drinking her hot piss just before she entered her office and his tongue was still assaulting her sopping snatch as she spoke, Missy’s face beamed with arousal as her own pussy started to moisten, she got up from her seat and moved around to Jess’s side of the desk, she wanted to spy the handsome man Jess had between her legs.
Jess giggles as Missy watched the man she had blackmailed into her pussy slave, his tongue continuing to lap at her dripping pussy as he looked up at the other woman,
“I’m going to duck out the office in a minute, would you like to look after things here while I’m gone” Jess asked as Missy gently rubbed her moist crotch through her tight leggings.
“Oh I’d love that” Missy replied with excitement in her voice, Jess pushed her chair back and stood leaving Jax kneeling under her desk, his face smothered with her glistening juices,
“Good, hopefully I won’t be long” Jess said as she fished a little book out of her top drawer, she straightened her skirt and left the office leaving Missy in charge and dripping between her huge legs.
Missy struggled with her tight leggings sliding them down her thick thighs, her dirty sweaty juicy panties being dragged down with them, she grunted and groaned fighting with her clothing as the young man watched in disgust under his bosses desk,
‘Surely I don’t have to obey this woman’ he thought as she stepped out of her clothing and moved over to the seat.
She sat down feeling her husband wriggle deep inside her arse, she felt guilty for a moment that she was about to cheat on Steve, but that feeling passed quickly as she rolled the chair under the desk and watched the young man’s head slide between her spread legs, it had been a very long time since she’d had a guy eat her pussy and Missy was becoming quite excited.
Missy could feel his breath on her burning loins as she spread her legs further apart, allowing his face to get closer to her wet messy thatch of pubes, her body bucked as she felt the light touch of his tongue on her swollen labia, she knew she wasn’t going to last long before she climaxed all over his handsome face.
Again she felt his tongue run up the length of her vagina, she looked down to see her thick white discharge pooling on his tongue as he reached her clit, Missy moaned as the man’s tongue assaulted her sensitive button, her lover started to thrash around inside her as her rectum tightened around him, she reached down and grabbed the man’s head forcing his face into her wet hairy sex.
Missy rode his face using it as a toy to get herself off as she felt his tongue slide deep inside her, her orgasm invaded her senses and corrupted her morals as her hot thick white cum smothered another woman’s fiancées face, she was using this man for her own pleasure and she loved it.
Missy could feel Steve fighting her constricting arse heightening her orgasm on the other man’s face, Jax’s tongue working her pussy to give her multiple orgasms as she sat at the desk at work, Missy had never thought of using men this way, using the superior being as toys to give her sexual gratification, Missy was being corrupted by the power.
Missy started to relax as Jax gently slid his tongue up and down over her engorged pussy lips, she could feel him fighting against the thick wet hairs that covered her womanhood, to reach the sensitive soft flesh of her labia, Missy slid down the chair slightly to give the man access to her sweaty greasy arse hole,
“Lick my arse” was all she had to say to be able feel for the first time a man’s tongue pleasuring her tight anus.
Missy enjoyed the feeling of Jax’s tongue on her wrinkled starfish as Steve continued to worship her from deep inside, she was feeling so powerful and wanted to exert her power on the woman she hated, Missy leaned forward and called Mandy into Jess’s office over the intercom.
She didn’t have to wait long before Mandy knocked on the door and entered, she looked a little startled to see Missy sitting at Jess’s desk,
“Come in” Missy said trying to stay calm, feeling this woman’s ex husband pleasuring her deep inside her dirty arse was almost tipping her over the edge, Jax didn’t stop licking her arse either, his tongue was gliding back and forth over her greasy anus as she watched Mandy walk towards her.
“No need to sit” Missy said as Mandy started to back into one of the chairs, she stood back up and glared at Missy,
“How can I help you” Mandy asked standing in front of the desk,
“Well Jess had to go out for a bit and left me in charge, I need you to finish the work on my desk before you continue with yours” Missy ordered enjoying her husbands movements in her slimy rectum,
“Is that all” Mandy asked not wanting to get into an argument with the big woman.
“Now that you mention it” Missy replied as Mandy rolled her eyes,
“What now” Mandy asked wanting to so desperately jump across the desk and strangle the fat bitch,
“Apparently you had an issue with my daughter last night” Mandy asked trying to stay calm as her slimy fleshy arsehole was being invaded by Jax’s tongue, his nose slid between her hairy juicy lips and into her gapping pussy, her scented juices were smothering his handsome face, it took all her might not to look down to admire the erotic scene playing out between her thick thighs.
“Well I wasn’t going to say anything, but since you brought it up, I caught your disgusting daughter fucking her fat arse on my bed with one of my husbands things” Mandy snapped her face beginning to turn a bright shade of red, Missy slid one of her hands down under the desk and started to gently rub her passion filled clit, the woman’s missing husband fought frantically against the constricting fleshy slimy walls of Missy’s tight arse,
“You were better off not saying anything, how dare you talk about my daughter like that” Missy sneered wanting to tell the bitch in front of her where her husband really was.
“You need to tell her that she can’t just touch mine or my husbands stuff and to keep her fucked up desires for her own room” Mandy said trying desperately to stay calm,
“You need to shut your mouth, I can easily get you fired from this job and where will that lead you, you know as well as I do that you need this job, your husband is not coming back, he left you for a better woman” Missy said mocking the woman in front of her loving the feeling her missing husband was giving her inside her rectum,
“MY HUSBAND HAS NOT LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER WOMAN, HE WOULDN’T DO THAT TO ME, HE LOVES ME” Mandy yelled having her calm broken by the words from the fat nasty woman seated before her.
“How dare you yell at me” Missy sneered staring at the heated woman in front of her, the fact that this woman’s husband was deep inside her arse made her feel so domineering and so fucking good,
“You will listen to me and you will not challenge me, Missy said keeping her cool, she would love to tell this woman where her missing husband was right now, how her loving husband was now enjoying himself by pleasuring her and how much he loved being deep inside her tight greasy arse hole, but she knew she had to keep it a secret.
“Your husband has left you, it’s that simple, so get over it because he won’t be coming back and as long as my daughter is working for you I suggest you turn a blind eye to what ever she feels like doing in your house, if I hear that you’ve been rude or nasty to her again I will have you fired, do I make myself clear” Missy said in a firm directive voice,
“So I’m just suppose to let her fuck her arse with my husbands things on my bed” Mandy asked sounding quite disgusted,
“Yes, my daughter will do as she pleases” Missy replied with a smile as she thought about Krystal laying on Mandy’s bed feeding Steve to her dirty greasy arse hole.
“I don’t give a fuck if you walked in on your own husband fucking my daughter in the arse, if you treat her like you did again you will be out of a job” Missy said as Mandy just stood there in disbelief knowing that what she was enduring was work place bullying, but she also knew that there was nothing she could do about it, Mandy needed her job to put food on the table for her kids and to pay the bills, and all Missy needed to do was cum all over Jax’s face as his tongue continued to invade her fleshy arse hole, her fingers rubbing her clit hard as her power trip continued to excite her.
“Fine” was all Mandy could say as she caved to the commands that the fat nasty woman was giving to her, Mandy nodded her head as she asked Missy if there was anything else she needed her for, Missy wished it was Mandy’s face buried in her sweaty arse crack licking her disgusting arse while her husband was wriggling around inside her,
“No that is all” Missy said wanting this woman out of the office so she could orgasm on the young man’s face.
“You have a mountain of work to do so you better get to it” Missy sneered waving the woman out of her site so she could finish herself off, Mandy turned and headed for the door, she was furious and burning up inside and needed to get away from the vindictive woman before she jumped the desk and strangled her.
As soon as the door closed behind Mandy Missy let out a long droning moan as her orgasm hit her hard, she could feel her thick white cum oozing from her vagina all over Jax’s handsome face as his tongue spasmed deep inside her clenched anus, her euphoria lasted for quite a while as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her large frame, the power she possessed prolonging her climax and sparking orgasm after orgasm all over the desk slaves face.
Once Missy had finally calmed down she needed to pee badly,
She reached forward and pushed the man’s face out from between her sweat slimy arse cheeks,
“I’m sorry Jax you need to stop for a bit, I badly need a piss” she said looking down at his messy cum cover face, she smiled seeing her thick white discharge smothered all over his handsome face, this man had a fiancée but yet here he was, his face covered in her pleasure.
“Jess uses my mouth for that Ma’am” Jax said regretting what he said as soon as he had said it, his mouth defying his mind knowing to well what he had just inflicted upon himself, Missy smile as she brought his face back between her thick thighs and lined his mouth up with her hairy juicy labia,
“Sounds good to me” Missy said as she felt his lips wrap around her own hairy lips and released her bladder,
“Don’t spill any” she giggled as she relieved herself into the man’s mouth.
Missy sat back in Jess’s office for the rest of the day, enjoying the desk slave pleasuring her genitalia with his tongue, her lover sent earth shattering pleasures through out her body with his movements deep inside her rectum, she searched through tinder looking for a good looking guy she could possibly hook up with, she even found a website called ‘giantessworld’ where she found some amazing stories about shrunken men and women, she could read them as she lay in bed with Steve she thought to herself.
Later that afternoon the door swung open and in walked Jess with a huge grin on her face, Missy began to stand but Jess held out her hand and told her to stay as she positioned herself in one of the chairs on the other side of the desk.
“Where have you been to come back looking so happy” Missy asked as she continued to enjoy the young man’s tongue deep inside her love tunnel,
“I went to visit Jax’s fiancée” Jess replied making Jax stop what he was doing, Missy looked down at the man’s face between her pudgy thighs, it was smothered in her thick white discharge and her juices,
“Did anyone tell you to stop” she asked with a playful grin, he slowly shook his head looking up at her with a sincere look on his face,
“Well you can still listen while your tongue fucking my cunt, so get your tongue back in me boy” she snapped as she watched him bury his face back into her hairy womanhood.
“So what was this visit all about” Missy asked in curiosity,
“Well I feel bad for seducing Casey’s boyfriend and tricking her into shrinking him so I could have him as my toy” Jess said with a twinkle in her eye,
“What’s that got to do with Jax’s fiancée” Missy asked still sounding confused,
“Well I went over to their apartment and explained to her that I was her fiancee’s assistant and he had to go out of town for a few days maybe more for a business conference” Jess continued to explain as Missy listened with excitement,
“I asked his fiancée to pack him a bag because he had to leave straight from work” Jess said with a sneaky smile.
Both women laughed as Jess told Missy how excited Jax’s fiancée was because she told her that he had a promotion and he had a very important job now,
“She happily packed a bag for him and told me to tell him that she’s so proud of him and that she loves him” Jess said as Missy’s body shuddered hearing those words had made her cum all over the girls fiancée’s face again,
“Oh god he has a very important job” Missy panted as the man’s tongue cleaned up the mess she had just made and then continued to lick up and down between her hairy wet labia.
“Little does she know I’m taking him home every night for a few days so he can pleasure my daughter” Jess said laughing, making Missy laugh out loud losing control of her bladder filling Jax’s mouth again with her hot piss,
“What’s his fiancée like” Missy asked as the girls man wrapped his lips around her puffy lips and swallowed her piss,
“She’s absolutely beautiful” Jess replied with a smile,
“But she looks ready to burst, I hope for his sake she doesn’t drop the baby while he’s away on business” Jess said breaking into a laugh again.
It was eventually time for Missy to go home, Jess took her position back behind her desk to let Jax have a taste of her dripping pussy while she waited for the others to leave,
“Can you tell Mandy she can go home” Jess said as Missy struggled to put her panties and leggings back on,
“I’ll follow her home and pick up Krystal on the way” Missy said as she headed for the door, Missy strutted past Mandy giving her a smile feeling her missing husband still moving around deep inside her bowel,
“Jess said you can go home” Missy said as she grabbed her things from her desk,
“I’ll meet you at your place and pick Krystal up on my way home, so hurry up” she continued as she headed out the building.
Jess enjoyed the feeling of Jax’s face pressed against her womanhood hood as his tongue explored her vagina, sliding in and out of her lapping up all her sweet juices, she looked down upon his messy face and smiled at his submissiveness,
“Your coming home with me tonight slave, I want you to pleasure my daughter” she said looking into his eyes, he just nodded acceptance as his tongue continued to pleasure her,
“She’s a little upset after she caught her boyfriend cheating, I want you to try and cheer her up a bit, if you do a good job you won’t end up like her boyfriend did” Jess said giggling through a light moan.
Jax stopped what he was doing and looked up at the woman who had blackmailed him into being her slave, not knowing if he was able to speak he chanced it anyway,
“May I ask what happened to her boyfriend” he asked nervously waiting for her response,
“I’m glad you asked” she said with a vindictive smile as she shuffled forward on her seat and reached down to grab her voluptuous arse cheeks, she spread them wide giving her slave a perfect view of her wrinkled anus,
“Can you see his feet” she said watching as Jax’s gaze left her face and looked at her anus, his eyes widened as he spotted the tiny feet wriggling around just outside her tight arse hole, the man just nodded to stunned to say a word,
“He’s my tiny toy now and he’s pleasuring me from inside my arse, if you can make my daughter happy then you won’t have to become my toy, you can keep your height and your job of being my slave” she said feeling her pussy start to throb and leak her sweet fluids, the horror on his face turned her on as the power consumed her body,
“Lick my arse slave” she purred feeling her daughters young boyfriend start to move more frantically inside her, she knew he was engulfed in her waste, but his movements could still be felt by her and he felt amazing.
Jess threw her head back and moaned as she felt the man’s tongue slide up between her sweaty greasy arse cheeks and over her puckered hole, the young boys movements intensified as the man’s tongue slid over his feet, Jess loved the feeling and started to grind her greasy cheeks against his face as he kissed her arse, his tongue circled the boys feet wanting to dive inside her puckered arse hole,
“Push him in with your tongue” Jess moaned reaching down to caress the back of Jax’s head as he pleasured her anus.
Jess held Jax’s head hard as she felt his tongue slide over Chad’s feet and start to place pressure on the boy, she could feel his feet start to slide past the threshold of her rectum, she moaned loudly as his body sank deeper inside her, it didn’t take long before Jax had Chad all the way in her arse and his tongue as deep as he could penetrate her, the tiny boys movements becoming more frantic as Jax slid him deeper, Jax thrust his tongue deeper and deeper assaulting Jess’s arse as if he was on a mission, the whole situation arousing the young man as he shoved the boy deeper into his Mistress’s arse with his tongue.
Jax continued to lick Jess’s anus lubricating it with his saliva as her moans became louder and louder,
“Oh fuck, just fuck me Slave” she moaned throwing her head back and forcing his face hard into her greasy arse, Jax pushed her chair back and quickly climbed out from under the desk, he pulled Jess out of her chair and swung her around so he could bend her over her desk, he fumbled with his pants as Jess reached back and grabbed her fleshy arse cheeks, giving Jax a perfect view of her tight puckered arse hole and her dripping hairy vagina, Jax dropped his pants and held his huge hard cock in his hand as he moved closer and lined it up, he spat on his hand rubbing his saliva all over his rigid tool before he slid his cock deep inside her.