- Text Size +
Jax slid his huge cock deep inside Jess’s tight arse, she moaned as she felt him push Chad deep inside her, the thought of having the young boy stuck inside her not being able to get him out turned her on so much,
“Oh god push him deeper” she moaned as Jax grabbed her hips ramming his huge length all the way into her arse, the dominance over took the man as his manhood had been stripped from him, finally he could dominate someone less fortunate then himself.
Jax hated what he had become, a sex slave for dominant women, he never thought he would ever have to drink the piss of a woman, being nothing more then a toilet slave made him feel worthless, but the thought of shoving this young boy deep inside the sexy woman in front of him excited him and gave him purpose, ramming the boy deeper into her sexy arse aroused Jax, his huge cock had never felt so hard and he was enjoying it so much, he pumped his tool hard and fast as her tight anus clenched his manhood, Jess moaned louder as she felt Chad being pushed further inside her, deeper then she’d ever felt any toy go, Jax grunted as he continued to piston her arse with his cock, he wanted to take back his manhood and show the boy how much more superior he was, the young boy was more of a toy then he was and he had no guilt of ramming him as deep into Jess’s arse as he could, all his frustrations were brought upon the tiny boy at the end of his huge cock and he wanted to spray his seed all over the poor boy stuck deep inside Jess’s amazing arse.
Jax thrust hard pulling Jess against his waist as he took one last effort to ram the boy deeper as his cock exploded, Jess’s fleshy slimy walls constricting hard around his tool, he would soon be at this woman’s house being dominated by her teenage daughter, a girl younger then himself treating him like her slave and it frustrated him, but at the same time it aroused him, he should be home with his beautiful fiancée showing her how much he loved her, she was carrying his baby and he use to love the thought of that.
But he now had a new life as a sex slave and it frustrated him so much that he actually loved it. His fiancée was far from his mind as he pumped another hot load of cum deep inside Jess’s rectum thinking about the young boy being suffocated in his thick seed, it turned him on as he heard Jess moan, she had cum all over her hand that she had playing with her pussy, Jax gave one last thrust feeling Jess’s arse milk his softening cock of all his hot sperm as he slumped down onto her back.
“I should get you home to meet my daughter” Jess said standing up making Jax slump down onto her seat, she looked over her shoulder and smiled as she noticed his face only a few inches from her luscious arse, Jess grabbed her chubby arse cheeks and spread them wide as she back up to Jax’s face,
“You can clean up your mess before we go though” Jess said sniggering as she felt his warm face against her plump cheeks, Jess felt his tongue slide deep inside her tight anus as the young man licked his cum out of her, her whole body shuddered as her dominance intoxicated her mind.
Missy followed Mandy into her house and admired how beautiful it was, she wished she had a house as nice as hers, which only fueled the hate she had for the beautiful skinny woman that walked in front of her, the one thing that made her feel more superior then this woman was the tiny man she had pleasuring her deep inside her arse, that same man use to live in this house and he use to be married to the beautiful woman in front of her, but now he was hers to do with what ever she pleased, that made her feel so much more powerful then the woman with the good looks.
The two women eventually found Krystal laying on Mandy’s bed, Mandy’s son was giving her a foot rub while she was watching the telly, she was wearing a very short skirt and smiled at the women, they both noticed that the young boy had a perfect view of her bare bush between her huge thighs,
“What’s going on here” Mandy said sounding quite annoyed,
“I’m giving Krystal a foot rub so I can stay out of my room” the young boy responded.
Mandy turned to glare at Missy who was trying not to laugh, the thought of the young boy looking straight at her daughters hairy vagina while he served her feet was hilarious to her,
“Are you going to say anything” Mandy asked burning up inside but trying to stay calm,
“I think he’s doing a great job” Missy said starting to giggle, she could feel her man stir inside her rectum as she took in the beautiful surroundings.
Her lover use to sleep in this beautiful room she thought, he wriggled some more gently pleasuring the silky flesh inside her anus, he use to fuck this skinny bitch in that bed, she thought watching her lovers son worship her daughters smelly feet, but now he fucks me and has been sleeping in my sexy arse she said in her mind as she looked back at Mandy.
Missy could see Mandy was furious, not only was her son playing with her daughters feet, but she had her hairy vagina on display for the young boy to see, this was what she had him enduring so he didn’t have to stay in his room all night,
“Do you think your daughter should be wearing fucking underwear” Mandy said trying not to be to loud,
“That’s entirely up to her don’t you think” Missy replied knowing how much it was making Mandy angry,
“I think you can both go now” Mandy said trying not to make a scene in front of her son.
“Oh I thought we could have a drink while your son finishes Krystal’s foot rub” Missy said giving Mandy a huge grin,
“No I think he’s done” Mandy replied trying to hold back her anger,
“Ok let’s go Krystal” Missy said gesturing her daughter to leave, Krystal shuffled herself off the bed, spreading her legs wide as she did so, Mandy was horrified as her young son was subjected to seeing her hairy pussy spread open, her long labia peeled apart and all three watching could see straight up her vagina, Mandy grabbed her son and hurried him out of the room as Krystal heaved her huge body off her bed.
“I was enjoying that” Krystal said as Missy drove them home,
“I know and if she wasn’t such a bitch I would have let you enjoy it some more” Missy replied pulling into their driveway, Missy plonked herself on the couch while Krystal got something to eat,
“So what happened to her husband” Krystal asked sitting on the couch with a plate of food,
“He went missing” Missy replied smiling at her daughter,
“That’s a shame” Krystal said filling her mouth with food,
“That bitch didn’t deserve him, it’s a good thing for him that he went missing” Missy said as she felt the man move in her arse,
“I’ve seen pictures of him at her house and fuck he’s hot, your right about she didn’t deserve him, but I wouldn’t mind having him between my legs” Krystal said with her mouth full of food, Missy let out a giggle before she told her daughter to look up giantess world,
“Read the story travelling home and tell me what you think” Missy said as she got up off the couch,
“Why” Krystal asked looking confused,
“I read it today and it was good, just tell me what you think” Missy said as she headed off to the bathroom.
Missy stood in the shower admiring her lover as the warm water cascaded over her ample body, her man was now clean and looked so dam good laying in her hand, which wasn’t the case moments earlier, she had undressed and plomped herself onto the toilet, the scent from her sex emanating and invading her nostrils, her pussy was ripe and she badly needed a shower, but first she needed to retrieve her man from deep inside her bowel.
She watched her tiny lover wash himself as she basked in the feeling of pushing him out of her arse, it felt absolutely amazing and she had to take the opportunity to orgasm again, she felt Steve slide back out through her anus, his tiny body pleasuring her sensitive wrinkled flesh as she passed him, her fingers worked her smelly juicy pussy until she heard her man splash into the water below, the thought of her shitting him out tipped her over the edge and she climaxed again all over her pudgy fingers.
She took the opportunity to relieve her bladder as she sat there regaining her senses from her orgasm, enjoying the feeling of her hot piss passing her swollen labia and filling the bowl beneath her, Missy was snapped from her bliss as she heard the tiny man’s voice yelling at her,
“Have you finished with me yet” Steve yelled finally washing his body from all her muck,
“What do you mean” she asked looking down at him with a smile, he was so god dam handsome and now he was all hers.
“When can I go back home Missy” Steve asked kneeling in the palm of her plump hand,
‘He must really love being in my arse if he wants to go back home so eagerly’ she thought smiling down at her tiny lover,
“Oh your so sweet wanting to pleasure your wife so much” she said thinking he was wanting to get back in her arse hole,
“How bout we have a little play in my pussy tonight and in the morning I have a surprise for you” she said as she continued to smile down at her man as the warm water flowed over the two of them, Steve just nodded not wanting to upset the overweight giant woman, hopefully her surprise was to hand him back to his beautiful wife, he thought as he enjoyed the clean warm water knowing that soon he’d be used as a dildo for her disgusting vagina.
Missy lay in her bed slowly sliding Steve in and out of her vagina between her hairy labia, her free hand held her phone to her face as she scrolled the screen with her thumb, she had found another story on giantess world that excited her and her pussy was throbbing with lust, it was called unfaithful and it was making her loins burn as she continued to read, pumping her husband head first into her well used sex she could feel another orgasm building, Missy wanted to finish the story so badly, so she pushed Steve all the way into her vagina allowing the folds of her labia to close behind his feet, she ever so gently rubbed her engorged clit as she continued to read the story, she couldn’t believe that people actually wrote about this stuff, she’d wish she’d come across it earlier and had been able to shrink Krystal’s father and done some nasty shit to him for leaving her.
Missy was reading the last chapter, her womanhood burning with desire as she slid her hand down from her clit and into her vagina, her thick juices coating her fingers as they seeped out from between her hairy lips, grabbing Steve’s feet between her chubby fingers and pulling him back out, only to thrust her lover back inside her again, pumping him in and out as she read the last few words of the erotic story, dropping her phone to grope her enormous breasts as she continued to fuck herself with her man, the passion raging through her after reading what had been done to the tiny man in the story.
Missy’s free hand had made its way down her overweight body and found her clit through the thick forest of pubes, she rubbed it hard as she thrust her toy into her burning cunt, her pussy tightened as her orgasm built, her body bucked on the bed as the pleasure coursed through her fat frame, moaning loud Missy shoved her husband deep inside her, her silky fleshy walls grabbing him like a vice as her legs slammed shut on her hand, she rolled over and back on her bed as her climax ripped through her like a hurricane, again and again she cum as her thick thighs tightened around her hand, her hand being pushed down hard against her sensitive clit.
Steve fought for his life as her soft pussy walls gripped him tight, wave after wave of thick white mucus passing over him as Missy continued to orgasm, ecstasy and bliss filled her mind as her body tingled with pleasure, panting hard and losing her breath as she moaned louder and louder until she passed out from the extensive pleasure that invaded all her senses, it was the biggest most intense orgasm she’d ever encountered and her mind couldn’t handle it as her whole body fell limp and she started to snore, her tiny man still trapped deep inside her messy sex as her mind drifted off into a deep sleep.
Jess snuck Jax out of the office and into her car, she’d enjoyed him cleaning his cum out of her voluptuous arse with his expert tongue, but now it was time to take him back to her place and introduce him to Casey, Casey wasn’t home when Jess arrived, she lead Jax down to Casey’s room and ordered him to strip off all his clothes, she watched as he obeyed her orders giving her tight arse a squeeze to make her tiny trapped toy move deep inside her, Jax’s submission turned her on so much as she ordered him to lie on her daughters bed with his head down from the pillows on her bed, she admired the fit man as he lay there waiting for his next instructions as the tiny boy pleasured her from deep within her arse hole, she couldn’t believe how far Jax had pushed him with his huge cock and she knew Casey would be pleased with the gift she’d arranged her.
Jess was watching telly when Casey arrived home, she’d been to the toilet once already to try and retrieve her toy but he just wasn’t ready to come out yet,
“How was training dear” Jess asked as Casey sat down next to her mother, she had just finished netball training and looked exhausted,
“Yeah good, but it was full on, god she had us running all night” Casey replied taking the glass of wine from her mothers hand to take a swig before handing it back.
“I’m gunna go have a shower, I’m sweaty as fuck” she said as she started to lift herself out of the couch,
“Before you have a shower I have a little surprise for you, well it’s sort of a big surprise” Jess said making Casey sit back down again,
“Oh really and what’s that” Casey asked sounding a little excited,
“Well I know how disappointed you were about Chad being a cheater and I’m glad we found out the way we did rather then he doing it for ages and you not knowing about it” Jess said hoping not to upset her daughter,
“Yeah I’m glad to, hows the arse hole doing” Casey asked with a slight grin,
“Well it’s funny you call him an arse hole because I’ve sort of got him stuck deep in mine” she replied making them both burst into laughter.
“So anyway what’s my surprise” Casey asked a little curious of what her mother got her, Jess started telling Casey about Jax and how handsome he was and how he had such a huge cock, Casey’s eyes lit up with excitement, Jess told Casey that she had brought Jax home from work and he would be her slave for a few nights, she told her that she had to take him back to work everyday, but he would be hers every night, Jess handed Casey Jax’s phone and told her that his fiancée was about to have a baby, so if she were to ring just ignore the call and then message her and make out you are Jax and tell her that you are in a meeting,
“So your telling me that the guy I’m about to use has a fiancée and she’s heavily pregnant” Casey asked looking kind of shocked with an excited glint in her eye.
“Yes” Jess replied with a comforting smile,
“So why is he here” Casey asked still a bit curious but secretly loving the idea of using another woman’s fiancée as her sex slave,
“He has no choice, he has to do what I tell him to do or he loses his job” Jess said with an evil grin,
“So he is basically your slave and his fiancée has no idea” Casey asked,
“Yes and no she doesn’t” Jess said with a giggle,
“And while he’s here he will be your slave, he will do anything you tell him to do, if not then he’ll lose his job” Jess said as she watched her daughter get excited.
“So I can make him do anything I want” Casey asked starting to get extremely aroused,
“Yep and he has to do it” Jess replied,
“What if his fiancée calls and I message her and she’s having her baby” Casey asked with a sadistic smile,
“You just do what ever you want, I don’t want you to break them up so please don’t tell her that he’s fucking you while she’s having a baby for Christ’s sake, but your more then welcome to congratulate him on his new arrival while your making him do something nasty like lick your arse or drink your piss” Jess said hoping Casey wouldn’t fuck up her secret.
Casey pondered on what her mother had just said, making this guy lick her arse or drink her pee, she’d never had a guy do either of those things and it turned her on, she could feel her sweaty pussy start to moisten from her arousal, she was just like her mother when it came to being dominant, ever since she had seduced Steve and shrunk him and used him as her toy, the dominance fueled her mind and burned through her veins, she wanted to get to her room and use this guy for all her nasty pleasures.
“Have you got any other suggestions for me that I can make this guy do” Casey asked as her own thoughts filled her nasty mind,
“Just what ever you want him to do My Love, he’s yours to control every night he is here” Jess replied with a giggle, she could see Casey becoming aroused and she knew she would enjoy her surprise, Casey thanked her mother and lifted herself off the couch,
“I’m off to bed then, I’ll see you in the morning” Casey said as she headed for her room,
“Your not having a shower first” her mother asked as she watch her daughter walk away,
“Not now, I’ve got a guy in my room to lick me clean” she said with a laugh making her mother smile,
‘That’s my girl’ Jess thought feeling her toy come to life deep inside her arse as she watched her daughter disappear, she lifted herself off the couch and headed for the bathroom, she herself was feeling aroused and wanted her toy back so she could have a play.