- Text Size +
Casey opened the door to her room and stepped through the doorway with her eyes closed, she closed the door behind her and slowly opened her eyes, they were instantly averted to the giant tool this guy possessed between his legs, a huge smile instantly grew upon her beautiful face,
“Oh this is going to be good” she said quietly to herself, she finally tore her gaze from his giant penis and looked him up and down.
She was very impressed with what she saw, this man had the whole package, he had a handsome face with a gorgeous smile she thought as she smiled back at him, his chest and abs were so tight and his arms were full of muscle, his legs were long and toned perfectly and god his cock was enormous she thought as she giggled to herself, her pussy was all but dripping as she knew this man could easily overpower her, but she was the one in control, this man had to obey every command she gave him and that made her pussy throb with excitement.
Casey looked down to see a huge wet patch in the crotch of her leggings as she wriggled out of them, she stuffed Jax’s phone into her bra as she stepped out of her pants and knickers, she reached down between her legs to feel just how wet she was, instantly coating her hand with her thick juices, she had never been so wet in her life, this was turning her on so much as she climbed up onto her bed, without saying a word or even introducing herself, Casey straddled Jax’s head and lowered her sweaty juicy vagina onto the handsome man’s face.
She moaned as she felt his tongue slide deep inside her tight womanhood, her labia splayed open to accomodate his huge tongue, her juices leaked out into his warm mouth, Casey reached down and grabbed the back of his head with both hands, grinding his face into her sweaty labia, she didn’t even have to say a word to this man, he just did what she wanted him to do and the power was turning her on so much, she could feel her orgasm approaching already and it was going to be earth shattering.
Casey moaned loud as her body shuddered out of control, her orgasm assaulting her body as her cum filled Jax’s mouth, she bucked on his face riding it like a rodeo bull as she continued to cum, her whole body was numb as she moaned out loud, orgasm after amazing orgasm hit her one after the other, her breathing was quick and heavy as she fucked his face hard.
Casey pressed her crotch hard against his face as her orgasms subsided, gently rocking on the bed smearing her juices and cum all over his gorgeous face, her breathing still heavy as her fists gripped his hair tight, her whole body continued to shudder as every muscle tingled, as she regained her breathing she started to gyrate her pussy all over his face, the feeling was amazing as his face pleasured her sensitive engorged labia.
She finally released her grip on his hair and retrieved his phone from her bra, placing it on her bedside table before removing her top, throwing it to the floor before reaching back to unclasp her bra, her breasts flung out as she removed the bra from her shoulders to dispose of it on the floor with the rest of her underwear and clothes, she reached for her huge bust groping them in her hands and twisting her nipples, while her slave continued to wiggle his tongue deep inside her, she looked over her shoulder to admire his enormous erect penis, instantly her pussy started to throb and leak her juices into his mouth.
Jess sat on the toilet as her muscles tightened to try and pass her bowel movement, she was straining to retrieve her toy, she could feel the young boy moving deep inside her anus, but he just wasn’t coming out, she could feel her stool slowly moving down her rectum but it wasn’t meant to be yet, she heard the doorbell sound and quickly pulled up her knickers and straightened out her dress.
Jess opened the door to a couple standing on her doorstep,
“May I help you” she asked as she looked the two over,
He wasn’t to bad looking, probably around the same age as herself with a trim body, she looked a fair bit younger and a lot thinner and very attractive,
“Hi my name is Sam and this is Racheal, we’re looking for our son Chad” the man said sounding quite concerned, Jess instantly felt wet between her legs looking at the parents of the young boy who she had deep inside her arse.
Jess welcomed the two inside and offered them a seat after they had explained that there son was missing, Jess’s place was his last known whereabouts and they were concerned that something bad may have happened to him, Jess poured them a drink and sat down with them feeling their son slowly sliding to the exit of her anus, Jess became more excited as she explained to the boys parents that her daughter was dating Chad, as their son wriggled around inside her arse she explained how Casey caught him cheating on her and they broke up.
Sam and Racheal were horrified with their sons actions and apologised profusely to Jess for what their son had done to her daughter, Jess tried hard to keep her composure as she could feel her panties becoming saturated as her arousal grew, their tiny son pleasuring her from inside her rectum, she so badly wanted him out so she could use him to fuck herself with.
Jess explained to them that she hadn’t seen their son since Casey caught him cheating which wasn’t entirely a lie, he had been deep in her arse for most of the time, Jess reached for her bag and pulled out a card, she handed it to Sam with a seductive smile,
“When you find him could you please let me know” she said as Sam read the card with a bewildered look on his face,
“Do you work with Melissa Grose” he asked sounding a little annoyed,
“Yes Missy works for me, why’s that” Jess asked a little confused about his question as she finished her glass of wine,
“That’s my ex wife” he replied as his wife ran her hand over his shoulder.
Jess became even more excited as she took in what this man had just told her, she could feel pressure on her anus as their sons movements became more erratic inside her,
Chad wanted to get out of her arse as much as she wanted him out, Jess thought about how much Missy would love her ex husband’s and his new wife’s son in her arse, she was thinking about doing a trade to get Steve back as the man was a bit bigger then their son and more pleasurable.
Broken by her thoughts by Sam’s voice as he handed her a piece of paper with his number on it,
“If you see or hear from Chad please let us know” Sam said as he stood from his seat, Jess smiled at the man wondering what Missy would do if she had him in her hands,
“Yes I most certainly will” Jess replied smiling at him knowing very well that neither of them would see their son again, Jess walked them both to the door, hearing the woman blubbering over the disappearance of her son, it was actually turning her on even more as she felt Chad wriggle closer to her anus.
Jess poured herself another glass of wine as she sat back at the table, thinking about the two of them worried sick about their son while she enjoyed his struggles within her dirty arse, the thought of it turned her on so much, their missing son was nothing more then a pleasure toy for her anus and she loved it, reaching down between her legs feeling her soaked panties with her fingers as she skulled her wine, she quickly poured another as she got up and headed for the toilet, her pussy needed some well deserved attention and the young boy in her arse was exactly what it needed.
Jess laid in her bed with the small boy laying in her hand, he was still warm from her washing him clean, she couldn’t believe how dirty he actually was, she thought she’d lost him after she passed him, but she finally spotted a tiny hand poking out of one of her huge turds, it wasn’t a very nice task to retrieve the boy, but she did what she had to do to be laying in bed with her tiny toy in her hand all clean.
She listened to her daughters moans as she gripped Chad by his ankles and dragged his face over her huge breasts
“Your parents came for a visit” she said smiling down at him as she rubbed his face into one of her erect nipples, she rolled him over to allow him to respond,
“Were they looking for me” he asked before Jess squashed his face back onto her nipple,
“Yes they were” she replied sliding him down over her chubby belly,
“What did you tell them” he asked just before his face was dragged through her wet pubes and forced upon her hardening clit,
“We’ll finish this conversation later, you have a job to do my little toy” she purred as she rubbed his face hard against her clitoris.
Jess slid the boy down between the wet folds of her labia, letting out a moan as he pleasured the sensitive flesh of her sex, she could hear her own daughter moaning loudly as she thought about the boys parents worrying about their sons wellbeing, Jess was becoming wetter and wetter as she thought about owning their son as her very own dildo, she badly wanted him deep inside her right now, but she continued to tease herself as she rubbed his body up and down between her swollen pussy lips, she could feel the heat of her womanhood radiating over her hand as she coated the young boy in her thick juices.
She rubbed the boy up and down between her slippery lips as her daughters moans became more louder, her juices dripped from her sex as her breathing became erratic, one last thought of her toys parents worried sick about their boy tipped her over the edge as she plunged him deep inside her hungry vagina, she arched her back as her sexy arse lifted from her bed, his body now deep inside her as her fingers pressed hard against her sensitive fleshy folds, her sex muscles holding him in a deathlike grip as he thrashed around inside her.
With her back still arched she reached down with her free hand and assaulted her engorged clit, she vigorously pumped her toy in and out of her throbbing vagina as her eyes rolled back into her head, it didn’t take much at all before her orgasm hit, her thick cum oozing out around the young boy as she pumped him head first into her constricting pussy.
Jess had orgasm after orgasm all over the young boy as she continued to thrust his tiny body in and out of her sensitive wet vagina, her mind exploding with the amazing thoughts of his parents out looking for their son while she used him as a dildo to pleasure herself, she got off again thinking back as they sat at her table crying while their son was stuck up her dirty arse hole, the power consumed her as the ecstasy invaded her body, her soul had been corrupted as she felt no guilt at all about the worried parents of the young boy she had stolen, all she cared about was her own pleasure and she felt so good about stealing their son from their lives, only to use him as her very own fuck toy.
Jess pushed Chad deep inside her throbbing pussy and rolled over to her bedside table, she reaches into her drawer and fumbles around for her big dildo, with the toy in her grasp she rolls over and gets up on her hands and knees, reaching in between her legs she rubs the head of her dick shaped toy over her clit and between her spread hairy labia,
“I want you to fuck me Sam” she moaned as she rubbed her toy over her dripping lips.
Jess’s thoughts imagined Sam kneeling behind her, his strong hands gripping her plump voluptuous arse as she guided his hard cock between her hairy wet labia, he was about to cheat on his beautiful wife with her, but better yet he was about to fuck her with his son inside her tight wet vagina, he had no idea he was about to ram his missing son deep inside her throbbing pussy, Jess guided the huge head down to the entrance of her saturated snatch,
“Do it Sam, fuck me” she moaned as the head of the dildo started to splay her fleshy lips.
She slowly pushed it in until she felt the intrusion of Chad’s tiny feet,
“Oh fuck, stop teasing me, just shove it in” she moaned as her mind raced with nasty thoughts, the boys fathers fingers sunk into her soft flesh as she rammed the toy deep inside her hungry cunt, she moaned loudly as she felt the tool push the boy deeper, she slowly pulled it back out leaving the head inserted in her vagina, then thrust it hard back inside her as far as she could, moaning loudly as she felt her captive being rammed even deeper, again she pulled it out slowly before shoving it hard back inside her,
“Oh Sam fuck me hard” she moaned as she buried her head in her pillow, sliding her other hand over her dangling breasts groping them both hard before sliding her fingers through her pubes to find her sensitive clit.
Jess instantly started to pump her toy in and out of her dripping womanhood hard and fast as her fingers worked her clit, she could feel her orgasm building as she felt the young boy being rammed deeper and deeper inside her, she so badly wanted to cum, but more importantly she wanted the father of the young boy to cum deep inside her, her fantasy fuelled her power and this would be her next mission, she needed the boys father to fuck her hard while his son was trapped inside her throbbing sex, she started to scream into her pillow as the thought sent her into an orgasmic tsunami, her vagina muscles crushing her dildo as she rubbed her clit hard, her cum and juices squirting out behind her soaking her sheets as she felt Chad’s struggles deep inside her, her orgasm ripped through her body like a wildfire as all her muscles started to tingle and go weak, she slumped onto her bed exhausted not being able to hold herself up any longer, both her hands trapped under her heavy body unable to even move them, one still gripped the butt of her dildo the other held hard against her clit, her breathing still erratic as her fingers lightly wiggle on her over sensitive clitoris, sending shockwaves through her body again and again as she started to calm herself, she loosened the grip on the rigid tool stuck deep inside her vagina and placed a finger in the end of it, she slowly pushed on it feeling it slide deeper inside herself until her saturated labia closed around it sealing it inside her pulsing pussy, she eventually regained the energy to roll off her hands onto her side, but that was as far as she got before her exhaustion took over and she fell into a deep sleep.
Casey slowly opened her eyes the next morning sliding her hand down between her legs to gently touch her throbbing vagina, it was still sore from the night before, but the soreness didn’t over power the tingling sensations she was experiencing from her late night escapades, she rolled to her side to admire the naked man laying on her floor, he was still fast asleep where she had ordered him to sleep, a makeshift pillow of her dirty soiled underwear beneath his head, her mind drifted back to the night with her slave as a smile grew upon her face.
Once Casey had used his face for her mind blowing orgasm she needed his huge cock inside her, she slid her dripping vagina down over his fit body leaving a trail of her juices down his chest and over his tight abs, she felt his hard cock spread her wet lips as she slid further down over his waist.
Sliding her womanhood back and forth over his tool until her eyes opened wide, her mouth shot open in an O as the head of his penis entered her pussy, a moan escaping her opened mouth as she impaled herself onto his huge cock, she never experienced anything this big and her hungry vagina was sliding down over it with ease.
It wasn’t long before Casey was moaning out loud as she vigorously bounced up and down on the man’s hard erection, another orgasm ripping through her young body as she gripped Jax’s chest, she slammed down hard feeling his hard phallus deep inside her, her silky slick vaginal walls trying to constrict it and choke it as her cum leaked out all over his waist, her body shuddered as her voice box had silenced, she dug her fingernails into his flesh as she leaned forward, her mouth open wide but nothing coming out, it took her a bit to be able to breath again as her climaxed started to subside, she felt faint as blood rushed from her vagina to her head, she’d never experienced an orgasm so intense as Jax had given her.
Once Casey had calmed down she was in need of a piss, she was about to climb off the man and run to the toilet, but she quickly remembered what her mother had said to her, she could use this man as a toilet, the thought of pissing in a man’s mouth turned her on a bit, this man was engaged to a pregnant woman and she could easily use her fiancée as a toilet.
Casey didn’t need to think about it for much longer as the thought of feeling so powerful erupted inside her, she made her way back up to his face, she straddled his head and lowered her dripping sex onto his lips,
“I need a piss” she said and was pleasantly surprised when he opened his mouth up around her vagina,
“Mmmmm your such a good slave” she moaned as she let go of her bladder and started to fill Jax’s mouth with her hot yellow liquid.
“Don’t you dare spill a drop, if you do I’ll tell your fiancée” she ordered as she looked down at the man drinking her piss, she had never even thought of using a man’s mouth to relieve herself, but now that she was actually doing it, it felt amazing to her, she felt so god dam powerful, she was so much younger then this guy but yet here she was using him as her slave.
Jax licked her pussy clean once she finished peeing and gave her another orgasm, Casey used his still hard cock for another couple more orgasms until Jax finally exploded deep inside her, she made him lick her clean, licking and sucking all his cum out of her smooth tight vagina until she cum once more, finally she was exhausted and needed some sleep, that’s when she ordered him to sleep on the floor, she made him use her soiled panties as his pillow so he could smell her arousal all night.
Casey was torn from her daydreaming when there was a knock on her door,
“Come in” she said averting her eyes from the sleeping man up to her door,
“Ah good your awake” Jess said peering around the door,
“It sounded like you had a good night” she said looking at her daughter who possessed the biggest smile ever,
“Oh I did” Casey replied with a little giggle,
“Looks like you wore him out, did his fiancée have their baby yet” Jess asked with a cheeky grin,
“No, I was hoping she would ring or text while I was riding his face” Casey replied with another giggle,
“Anyway he’s gotta get up and come to work with me and you need to get ready for school” Jess said as she started to close the door, she stopped and poked her head back around the door,
“Oh one other thing, I’d like you to pick out a nice sexy pair of your underwear for him to wear today” Jess said as both mother and daughter giggled,
“Are you bringing him home again for me tonight” Casey asked as her mother turned to leave again,
“I most certainly am” Jess replied as she exited the room and shut the door to let her daughter wake her slave.
Casey sat up and climbed off her bed, she knelt down over Jax’s head holding her pussy just above his handsome face, she reached down sliding her fingers between her slippery folds of her labia, she was still so wet and juicy, she smeared her fingers onto Jax’s face before lowering herself down onto his face, she slowly slid her wet pussy all over his face until she felt him stir, she watched as his eyes sprung open as he started to lose his breath, Casey had her vagina covering his airways to wake him from his slumber quicker.
“Morning Slave, I need a piss” she said as she slid back a bit to uncover his nostrils, she felt his lips wrap around her moist labia as he took a deep breath through his nose, his tongue sliding deep inside her sex as she released her bladder into his mouth again, she looked up from the man beneath her drinking her piss to gaze at his phone on the bedside table, she was hoping it would receive a text to tell him his fiancée was having a baby while she used his mouth as her toilet, but there was no such luck as her stream started to dwindle and the man got busy licking her clean.
Casey allowed Jax to give her an orgasm and let him taste her sweet cum before she climbed off his face, she rummaged through her underwear draw before pulling out a nice pink Lacey g-string,
“You have to wear these today, Mum’s orders, now get up and get ready for work” Casey said throwing the small piece of fabric to him before she headed to the bathroom.