- Text Size +
Mandy lay in her bed gently stroking her smooth wet vagina as she waited for a reply, her heart was pounding in her chest as she felt the warmth from her excited pussy emanating over her hand, her phone vibrated and she jumped a little as she fumbled to open it,
‘Oh hi Mandy, I’ve been quite busy at work, I’ve kind of missed seeing your beautiful face, what are you up to ?’ She read as she slid her fingers into her aching snatch, her thick juices coated her fingers as she started to pump them in and out of her well lubricated sex,
‘Not a lot, just laying in bed thinking about you’ she wrote as she continued to gently pump her fingers inside her pussy, she rolled her head to the side and thought about using the toy laying on her bedside table, Krystal had used it in her disgusting pussy and she didn’t really want to use it, but her loins were aching for something bigger, she thought about Jax’s hard cock wondering how big it may be, she knew she should feel guilty for her thoughts but all she wanted was to cum.
Her phone went off again and she didn’t need to wonder any more as she stared at the huge rigid cock on her screen,
‘I’m thinking about you to’ the message read as her pussy started to pulsate around her fingers, she pulled them out and reached for the toy, wrapping her wet fingers around the soft but hard dildo, she dragged it down over her smooth warm skin and kneaded the tip of it into her swollen clit, her eyes were glued to the screen of her phone admiring the young man’s impressive package.
Mandy’s mind battled with her feelings of lust towards this man, she wanted to feel guilty for the feelings that were being stirred up in her loins, but the huge cock had her pussy in control,
‘Oh god I wish I had my lips wrapped around that huge cock’ she wrote as she plunged the dildo between her puffy labia and deep inside her pounding pussy, she moaned as her body reacted to the pleasure of the tool being slowly pumped in and out of her, she’d never had these sexual feelings towards her husband and she was totally in a trance, nothing was going to stop her from having the orgasm she deserved, she watched her phone in anticipation for the young man’s next reply and she didn’t have to wait long,
‘I’d love to feel your lips on my cock’ she read as she started to pick up her tempo, thrusting the sex toy deeper into her tight fleshy tunnel,
‘Do you have a wife or girlfriend’ she wrote hoping his answer would be no, but at this point she didn’t really care all she wanted was for him to tell her how badly he wanted to fuck her, she wanted to feel needed and wanted by this man, she wanted to feel his seed being pumped deep inside her as she climaxed on his huge erection.
‘I have a fiancée, but that doesn’t change how I feel about you’ the next message read as Mandy pushed the dildo deep inside her, she rolled over and climbed up onto her knees, sliding her hand down between her legs to grab the end of the toy as it slowly slid out of her sopping wet vagina, she pushed it back in and held it there as her mind continued to fight with her arousal, her own aroma now clouding her better judgement, her mind was telling her to stop writing to this handsome man who belonged to another woman, but her throbbing pussy was moving her fingers to reply to the man with the huge cock.
‘I want your huge cock deep inside my tight pussy’ she wrote and her lust pressed send before she could even process what she was telling this guy, she started to pull and push the toy in her grip, letting out pleasurable moans as it ran over all the right spots, she’d never felt this amazing in any of her sexual experiences and she had never had a cock so big inside her, the sex toy was quite bigger then her husband’s cock and Jax’s cock looked even bigger then the toy she was using.

Steve laid on the bed that he and his wife use to share, stuck in Krystal’s wet juices as she slept above him, he was praying that she would get up and leave and forget about him, hopefully then Mandy could find him.
His prayers were answered as he heard his wife trying to wake Krystal, and without even looking down at him the large girl sat up quite abruptly, one of her huge flabby arse cheeks squashing him into the wet doona, the weight lifted and he watched as his beautiful wife escorted her out of their room.
Steve lay there unable to move from the bounds that Krystal had placed on him, he couldn’t even yell out as he watched his wife come and go from the room, he waited for what seemed like forever until finally Mandy entered the room and started to undress, he watched like a sneaky pervert as she took her clothes off, she looked so dam good in her sexy underwear, he so badly wanted to tell her how amazing she looked, he wanted to reach out and touch her and help her out of her underwear.
but his wife had no idea he was even there as she reached back and unclasped her bra, she let it drop to the floor as he admired her perky bust, she didn’t have the biggest pair of boobs, Casey’s would have to be the biggest he had experienced and Jess wasn’t to far behind her, but his wife’s breasts were beautiful in their own way, they were perfect for him and he loved them, he use to love running his hands over her smooth bouncy flesh and rubbing her small pert nipples between his fingers, he so badly wanted to just reach out and grab them in his hands and hold them as her nipples pressed into his palms.
He continued in his trance as he watched her flick her thumbs under the elastic of her panties, he noticed the crotch was darker then the rest of her panties and as she slid them down over her perfectly curved hips,
he could see strands of thick juices from her labia connecting to the gusset of her knickers, they broke as she pushed her panties further down her toned thighs, hanging from her smooth labia like drool from a dogs mouth, he’d never seen his wife so wet before as she gave her sexy arse a shake and her underwear dropped down her smooth thighs and out of sight, but Steve didn’t really care about her underwear his eyes were glued to her tight smooth glistening labia.
Steve was excited as Mandy climbed into bed, surely she’d find him now he thought as she moved around restlessly, she rolled to her side and he felt himself roll down her body, her warm breath could be felt on his cold wet skin as he looked up to admire her beautiful face in the dim light, her eyes widened as she caught sight of him and he instantly thought he’d been saved, she wrapped him up in her tender fingers and climbed out of bed, she carried him down to the bathroom and proceeded to wash him without saying a word, he wanted to yell at her so badly but his mouth gag prevented him from doing so, surely she could see it was me he thought even thought she never turned the light on in the bathroom, she didn’t even look at him as she wandered back down the lit hallway.
Steve was placed on her bedside table as she climbed back into bed, she reached over towards him and picked up her phone, he watched as she started typing while her other hand disappeared beneath the covers, she let out a slight moan as her phone received a message and she instantly messaged back, Steve was wondering who the hell she was messaging while she was playing with herself, had she completely forgotten about him and moved on to someone knew already he thought as her movements beneath the blankets became more vigorous, she rolled her head to the side and looked at Steve as he laid there wondering if his wife had set this all up to be with another man.
Steve could see the screen of her phone as it alerted her of another message, the screen lit up and Steve could see a huge cock filling the screen, his heart sank as she moaned at the sight of the huge member, who could it be he thought as he was unexpectedly wrapped up in his wife’s fingers, she gripped his ankles as vertigo swept across his body, his face ran across her smooth warm skin until it made contact with her erect clit, his face now smothered in her sweet juices as she parted her tight puffy labia with his head, sliding him up and down the full length of her vagina, lubricating his entire body before plunging him deep inside her tight wet pussy.
Her heat was almost unbearable as the silky soft flesh of her vaginal tunnel enveloped his body, he was slowly pumped in and out of his wife’s extremely moistened vagina as his thoughts burned with betrayal, had this all just been a huge set up by her, had the woman he loved for so many years betrayed him and organised the young girl to shrink him and kidnap him just so she could enjoy the huge cock of another man, a huge knot formed in his stomach as she continued to thrust him in and out of her tight succulent vulva.
Steve wept as he thought about his wife enjoying the enormous erection of another man while he suffered at the mercy of all these other women, he never saw it coming but all the signs were there, she had set him up and was so determined for him to drop the evil young girl off to rid him from her life without the complications of leaving him, she would end up with everything and the guy she lusted after, if he were to just disappear rather then break it off with him and endure the long costly court proceedings.
He was pushed deep inside his wife as he felt his world shift, he filled her pussy with his tiny body, his own cock would never have filled her as much as his whole body was right now, but he knew the cock on her screen was even bigger then he was, Mandy was changing positions on their bed, the bed they had shared so many amazing moments together in, but now their marital bed was no longer his, it belonged to the guy on the other end of the phone, he thought as he felt her grip his feet and slide him in and out of her fleshy pulsating pussy again, his beautiful wife had successfully made him disappear and reduced him to nothing more then a sex toy for her desperate friends at her work.
Steve’s hopes and dreams were now crushed as his will to fight to be back with his beautiful wife slowly dissipated, his fight was over and he gave his life to the one his wife had chosen for him as she continued to use him to pleasure herself, his heart now broken into a million pieces as his wife’s heart and her pussy pined for this other man, he could feel her pussy start to tighten around his tiny body, her moans could be felt via vibrations through her sensitive flesh, soon he would be constricted by the soft silky walls of the woman he loved as she climaxed over him, the air in his lungs was squeezed from his body as her vagina reacted to her thoughts, her arousal peaked and her sweet cum washed over his body, her vaginal muscles held him tight as her hand jerked on his ankles, he was thrust as deep as she could push him as her orgasm assaulted her body, her thick cum forcing its way past him as her body spasmed and bucked around him, she had never experienced an orgasm so intense before and she was only admiring a picture of this guys huge cock, he could only imagine what the real thing will do for her.
Once her orgasm subsided he felt her slump down onto the bed, he was ripped from her warm wet embrace and tossed into the air like a discarded toy, she had used him for all she needed him for and she just threw him away, he landed on the floor with a thud covered from head to toe in her thick secretions, her sweet aroma still invading his senses as he surveyed his surroundings, he had landed in the soiled gusset of her panties that she had removed not so long ago, he couldn’t believe that his wife, the woman he loved and cherished had done this to him, she had devised this plan to rid him from her life so she could persue her new flame, she gave him up to her friends for them to use as a pleasure toy and she herself had just used him to satisfy her needs to then just thrown him away, Steve started to cry as he was stuck in the dirty underwear of his vindictive wife unable to move, laying in the nightmare of her lust for this other guy, he wanted to just die but he knew that was never going to happen, he’d been through hell and back and he was still as healthy and as strong as he was before his nightmare began.
Steve turned his head as he saw movement near him, his wife was out of bed and bent over fumbling her hands around on the floor, her hands moved closer toward him until they felt the pair of panties he was glued to, she picked them up and held them out, she placed her feet in the holes one at a time and then pulled them up her smooth toned legs, he couldn’t believe what she was doing, he just wished that he would be dislodged from the sticky material, but he wasn’t that lucky, he watched in horror as her sexy arse drew closer, surely he wasn’t going to be subjected to his wife’s arse too he thought as she pulled on elastic band, once she had her knickers in place he had his upper body slightly wedged between her sweaty greasy curvaceous arse cheeks and his lower body was swallowed up by the slippery folds of her labia, he felt her moving as he was slowly pulled between her buttocks, then all of a sudden her cheeks parted and he thought he was freed from her sweaty arse crack, but his head landed on a hard surface and he screamed into his gag as he watched her greasy puckered arse hole descend upon his face, her anus was well lubricated with all her juices and cum that it easily opened up around his face and sucked it between its wrinkled slimy folds, he was now at the mercy of her dirty sweaty greasy anus, his bounds kept him immobile and unable to move as his wife just sat there, obviously enjoying the feeling of his face shoved in her dirty shit hole.

Casey’s whole body was tingling with the afterglow of what she had just endured, the memories of it all still fresh in her mind as she smiled down at her slave laying on the floor, he was already asleep exhausted from what she had just put him through, she had cum so hard all over his neck and chest while she text her former employer on his phone, she wanted his cock in her quivering vagina as much as the bitch on the other end of the phone did, but fortunately for her she could she thought as she slid her sweaty juicy arse off his face, she slowly slid her dripping genitals across his chest as she reached out and grabbed his rigid member, it felt so good in her hand and she knew it was going to feel even better inside her, she raised her hips and positioned her sweaty clammy pussy over his hard cock, using her hand she guided it between her swollen labia and into her slippery hole, she took his whole length as she lowered herself down onto his waist, her previous lover had loosened her up for Jax’s monster, but she still felt her pussy being stretched as she let out a moan of appreciation, she rocked gently on his hard meat as she read and replied texts to her slaves admirer.
Casey couldn’t wait to tell her mother that Mandy was flirting with her slave and probably masturbating while doing so, she was obviously missing her husband and feeling a bit horny, Casey’s pussy started to tighten around Jax’s huge pole as she thought back to when she seduced the woman’s husband and stole him from her, she wanted to get him back and feel him deep inside her arse again, she stopped moving to delay her orgasm as she continued to write to the pathetic woman, here she was at home alone flirting with a taken man finger fucking herself while Casey was impaled by the man’s monstrous cock, she wait until she didn’t get a reply then she shut his phone down and turned around to admire her slaves handsome face.
She dropped his phone on his muscular chest and moved her legs so she was in a squatting position,
“I want you to hold your orgasm until I cum, you got it” she said as he just smiled and nodded his head as she started to vigorously bounce up and down on his huge rod, she moaned loudly as her thick white secretions coated his cock and covered his waist, her pussy was so tightly wrapped around him that he wasn’t going to last long,
“Oh fuck your gunna make me cum” he grunted as she proceeded to bounce up and down,
“Don’t you fucking dare” she sneered glaring at the man as he screwed up his face in discomfort,
“I can’t hold it” he moaned as he reached forward and grabbed her hips pulling her down hard onto his erupting cock, he drove his cock deep inside her as she felt her pussy being filled with his thick hot cum, her vaginal walls compressed the thick meat inside her as they climaxed in unison, her thick juices mixing with his and forced out from between her sensitive folds.
They both took a while to recover from their orgasms and as Jax looked up at Casey he could tell she wasn’t happy,
“I fucking told you to hold it” she snapped sliding her freshly fucked pussy off his now flaccid cock, she shuffled forward and straddled his head, she looked down between her legs to see a big drop of their combined cum fall onto his lips,
“Open your fucking mouth and lick me clean” she said in a dominant tone, his willingness to do as she told him excited her as she watched him obey her commands, she lowered her messy pussy onto his mouth as she felt his tongue slide deep inside her full pussy,
“I need a piss” she calmly said as his lips wrapped around her own moist lips, she waited to feel his tongue slide back into her cum filled vagina before she released her bladder, as soon as her hot stream hit the back of his throat his phone started to ring.
Casey picked up the phone to see who was calling, her heart started to pound in her chest and her pussy started to tingle as ‘Babe’ was flashing on the screen, she patiently waited for it to ring out before she sent a message,
‘Hey Babe, I’m just in a meeting at the moment, I can’t really talk but I can sneak you a message or two, what’s up Baby?’ She wrote as she continued to fill Jax’s mouth with her hot piss,
‘We’re having a baby’ Casey read when she received a reply, she instantly felt aroused using this woman’s man as her toilet while she was delivering their baby, Casey’s hot yellow stream started to diminish as she typed her next response,
‘Give me a few minutes Babe and I’ll bail out of this meeting and call you’ she sent back as she looked down at Jax and smiled,
“Your gunna be a dad” she said sounding excited for him as she lifted her vagina from his mouth,
“Oh god are you serious” he asked sounding even more excited then Casey,
“Yep, your fiancée is in labour right now, would you like to call her” she asked waving the phone in front of his face,
“Oh yes please” he replied with a huge smile on his face wanting to talk to his fiancée so badly,
“Lick my pussy clean and make me cum and you can ring her” she said laughing as she dropped her succulent lush pussy back onto his face.
Jax lapped at her pussy sucking their cum from her fleshy tunnel, Casey grabbed his hair and forced his face into her wet crotch,
“Show me how badly you want to talk to your fiancée” she sneered as she rocked her hips smearing her vagina all over his face, his tongue darted in and out of her making her throw her head back and moan, he knew she was getting closer as her vulva started to tighten, she looked back to see his flaccid tool start to twitch, she could feel her orgasm start to rise through her body as his tongue continued to penetrate her sodden pussy, the sloppy noises turned her on even more as her slave scooped his own cum from her womanhood while his girl was giving birth to their baby, she started to jerk as he slid his tongue out of her vagina and up between her swollen labia, with his lips wrapped around her clitoris his tongue assaulting it from inside, her orgasm hit its peak as her cum squirted out all over his neck, she gripped his hair hard as she bucked her hips pounding his face with her pelvis, she moaned loudly as her climax consumed her, she wanted to hear his fiancée scream in pain as she screamed in pleasure using her man as a sex toy.
Once Casey had calmed down she hopped off his face and handed him his phone,
“You can call her now, but I’m going to do what ever I want with you and you will not be stopping me” she said as she admired the mess she had left on his gorgeous face, he took the phone from her as he watched her move down towards his hardening cock, Casey took him in her mouth and started to suck on his tool keeping eye contact with him as he dialled his fiancée and moved the phone up to his ear, he started talking on the phone as he watched Casey’s expert lips run up and down the length of his shaft, he sounded excited to talk to her about having their baby and he was doing a good job of hiding his moans.
Once Casey had him rock hard she maneuvered herself to straddle his pelvis, she grabbed his hard cock with one hand and slid it between her slippery folds, coating it in her juices, she guided it to the entrance of her dripping vagina and slid herself slowly down the full length of his tool, she moaned quietly as Jax continued to talk to his fiancée, she slowly lifted herself off his cock and he watched intently as she parted her labia and slid her fingers between her swollen folds, she pushed all four fingers into her pussy and moved them about before she pulled them out and slid them back between her curvaceous arse cheeks.
She coated her anus with her thick juices and slipping a finger between the wrinkled flesh of her arse, Jax’s eyes opened wide as she wrapped her fingers around his dick and shuffled forward a bit to guide it between her soft chubby cheeks, she lowered herself down as the huge head of his manhood entered her tight hole, she could feel her anus start to stretch as it spread to accomodate his huge phallus, she released her grip on his tool and reached down to grab her plump cheeks, she spread them as wide as she could as she slowly pushed her tight sphincter down over his enormous meat, Jax mouthed an O as he continued to keep up his conversation with his fiancée, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as Casey soon had him balls deep in her pulsating rectum.
She moved her legs so her feet were up by his shoulders as she sat and started to rock on his hips, her arse hole had easily swallowed the full length of his hard cock and her beautiful wet pussy was on show for her slave as he talked about his new arrival with his girl, Casey reached down and spread her smooth slippery labia giving Jax an amazing view as she rubbed her clit with her thumb, his concentration was starting to fog as he stumbled with his words, trying hard not to give away his situation as his fiancée was speaking to him.
“Put her on loud speaker” Casey whispered as she continued to pleasure herself with her thumb, he did as he was instructed and her excitement heightened as she heard his fiancées voice through the phone, he placed his phone on his chest and reached down to grab her hips to help her gyrate on his pelvis, he’d never had anything so tightly wrapped around his massive shaft and he was loving it, Casey smiled as he enjoyed her arse while he spoke to his fiancée, she wanted him to make her cum again as she rubbed her clit hard, she sunk a couple of fingers into her sopping cunt while Jax enjoyed the show before his eyes, he was absolutely loving the feelings stirring in his cock and he could feel his balls start to twitch,
“I’m gunna cum in your arse” he mouthed as his fiancée continued to speak,
“You better make me cum too” Casey whispered as she stifled her moans, her body started to jerk as her orgasm started to crash upon her, with her labia spread wide her cum squirted out all over Jax’s chest and phone, he gripped her luscious hips and pulled her down hard thrusting himself deep inside her rectum as his cock exploded.
Jax had forgotten all about his fiancée and their baby as he filled Casey’s colon with his thick cum, he watched as her juices sprayed out all over him as they both tried to stay quiet, their breathing hard and fast as they came in unison again, he waited until his cock had completely finished ejaculating deep inside Casey’s arse until he spoke again,
“Are you still there” his fiancée asked as he looked down at the phone, guilt crept across his face as Casey smiled knowing how horrible he would be feeling,
“They are calling me back into the meeting Babe, I gotta go, I’m so sorry, but please ring me when our baby has entered the world” he said as he bowed his head in shame, Casey continued to slowly rock her hips on his pelvis listening to their conversation,
“Ok my love, I’m going into the birthing ward soon so our little one will be here very soon, I love you” she replied as he looked up at the young woman sitting on his cock, she just gave him a smile as he told his fiancée he loved her and hung up the phone.
Casey just sat there for a while as the man pondered on his actions, he knew that everything he was doing was wrong but these women had him by the balls and there was nothing he could do about it, she eventually lifted herself off of his waist, her arse hole made a sloppy popping noise as his dick slid out of her, she turned around and planted her arse on his face, making him lick his cum out of her arse before she climbed off his face and made him lay on the floor, he piled up her soiled panties from the floor making another pillow and laid down disgusted in himself as Casey got comfortable in her bed laying there admiring her slave and enjoying the feelings he had just given her.