- Text Size +
Jess lay in bed staring at her phone feeling a little bit tipsy after she’d had a few wines, she was hoping Sam would message her and she would play with his son while they flirted, she had retrieved his wedding ring from her bag and had it on one of her own fingers, she pulled the covers back and slid his ring from her finger and placed it between the wet folds of her labia, she lowered her phone between her legs taking a picture of her succulent pussy, she viewed the photo she had just taken and knew that Sam wouldn’t be able to resist messaging her after admiring it, her pussy looked perfect with his wedding ring between her juicy lips, and it looked so wet that he would want to just taste her, she sent the photo to his number and hoped he would open it in private.
Jess reached down and ran her fingers through her curly pubes gently touching her excited clit, she felt his ring slip out of her labia as it dropped down between her voluptuous arse cheeks, she reached down and scooped it up in her fingers, as she lifted it up it dragged over her sensitive wrinkled anus and she flinched at the pleasure it gave her, she slid it up between her slippery labia coating it in her sweet juices before sliding it back down over her vagina, she pushed Sam’s wedding ring against her puckered arse hole and she could feel the soft fleshy skin start to open up around it, soon her finger was touching her greasy oily sphincter as she felt it close behind the golden ring, it slipped into her arse with ease and she could feel it being sucked deep into her rectum.
Her phone went off as she slid her fingers deep into her vagina, she opened her phone excited to see that Sam had finally replied as she gripped his sons feet with her fingers,
‘God my ring looks so good in your gorgeous pussy’ she read as she pulled on Chad’s feet,
‘What did you tell your wife about your missing ring’ she replied as his sons lower body entered the world again after such a long time inside her, but she wasn’t planning on taking him all the way out as she readjusted her grip on his ankles, she pulled him out enough that his head was still inside her as she received the next message,
‘I just told her I left it on my desk at work while in a hurry to leave to meet up with her’ she read as she started to slowly fuck herself with the young boys head.
‘You should’ve told her you lost it, because I’m enjoying it being in my tight pussy reserving my vagina for your huge cock’ she wrote back as she could still feel the ring sliding deeper inside her colon, she knew it wouldn’t be long before it was embedded in one of her hot steamy turds,
‘God I can’t wait to have my cock inside your amazing pussy’ he wrote back as she slid his son deep inside her again, fucking herself with him with long slow strokes,
‘You should come and visit me then, my tight pussy is waiting for your huge cock’ she wrote as her pussy throbbed on the boys small body, she was hoping to have the boys cheating father in between her thick thighs tonight fucking her hard, Jess’s heart was beating fast as she pumped Chad in and out of her exhilarated vagina.
‘I’m at home with my wife, trying to console her as we still haven’t found our son, but I could tell her that I’m going out to have another look for him if you really want me to come around’ he wrote as her hand started to thrust his son deep inside her aching cunt, she loved the thought of him flirting with her while he was at home with his upset wife, and the thought of him telling his wife that he was going to go out and look for their son, then come to her house to fuck her made her pussy throb, she could feel her juices running down over her arse as her muscles tightened around their missing boy,
‘Please tell her that and come and fuck me with your huge cock’ she wrote as she started to moan loudly as her orgasm washed over her body, the thought of Sam fucking her with his missing son deep inside her only intensified her climax as her pussy squeezed the young boy.
‘Ok be there soon’ she read as her cum oozed out from around her tiny toy all over her fingers, her breathing started to relax as she let go of the boys ankles and placed a finger on his feet, she pushed him deep inside her pussy as far as her finger could, she knew his fathers massive tool would push him deeper inside her before he filled her with his hot thick cum, Jess climbed out of bed and threw on a Sexy night gown, she wandered out of her bedroom down to the front door to wait for her guest, her juices leaked from her pussy down her chunky thighs as she thought about the cheating man telling his wife he was going out to search for their son, knowing full well when he tells her that he was was lying to her and actually coming to her house to shove his married cock into her throbbing tight pussy, she stood by the window peeking out the blinds waiting in anticipation for his arrival.

Once Mandy had calmed down from her orgasm the guilt hit her like a freight train, she pulled the toy from her pussy and threw it on the floor, she started to cry into her hands pining for her missing husband and feeling disgusted in herself for what she had just done, she climbed out of bed and fumbled around on the floor for her knickers, once she found them she slipped her feet into the holes and pulled them up, she threw on a night gown and wandered out to the kitchen, still crying she sat down at the table and poured herself a huge glass of wine, it didn’t take her long to empty the glass and she filled it again, she couldn’t help but feel something nice in her arse but her guilt was pushing any of those thoughts aside, she couldn’t believe she had messaged another guy and masturbated over his huge cock.
After her third glass of wine she found herself rocking on her chair and her pussy started to throb again at the thought of the young guys cock, she tried to push her thoughts aside as she poured another glass, she mourned for her husband and wanted him back so badly, she had never loved anyone as much as she loved him and he was gone, he had just left her all alone to deal with this cruel world, the alcohol started to mess with her mind as her love for her husband turned to hate, she should fuck the young man that wanted her so much to get revenge for her husband leaving her, Missy’s words burned inside her and maybe he had left her for another woman, maybe he was fucking that slut right now so why shouldn’t she get some as well, the young man seemed eager to fuck her and he made her feel wanted which was more then what Steve was making her feel right now.
She could feel her loins start to burn again as she rocked on her chair a little harder, she could feel something rubbing against the sensitive flesh between her labia, her anus was tingling with excitement as she felt a pleasant intrusion in her backside, Mandy skulled the last mouthful in her glass as the alcohol consumed her and her lust roared through her like a wild fire, she could feel herself sweating at the thought of having Jax’s huge cock inside her, her vagina pounded between her legs as her juices leaked out from between her smooth flaps, she shot up out of her seat and had to steady herself on the table, she very rarely drank that much and the alcohol had gone straight to her head, it was clouding her thoughts and fueling her lust as she pushed herself off the table.
She quickly staggered her way towards her bedroom as her vagina quivered with eagerness to cum again, she got to her room and derobed dropping the garment to the floor as she climbed into her bed, Mandy picked up her phone and brought up the photo of the enormous penis, she stared at it admiring its shear size and massive girth as her hand slipped under the covers, she slid her fingers into her panties running them across her smooth pelvis to seek out her pulsating clit, she moaned as she kneaded her fingers firmly against the hardening nub as the pleasure consumed her.
Any guilt she had was stripped away by the alcohol and all she wanted was to cum again, she wished the strong young man that possessed the massive tool she was staring at was perched above her, rubbing his huge erection over her engorged clitoris, teasing her and telling her how much he wanted to fuck her, she wanted revenge on the man who had thrown her into this life of misery and this young man she desired was going to give her that retribution, Mandy’s fingers eagerly fondled their way down between her wet folds and stumbled across the object that had kickstarted her desires, she sat her phone up on her bedside table so she could still admire the enormous cock while she slid her other hand down over her wet panties.
She gripped the toy through the moistened fabric and instantly felt enjoyment in her anus, the head of the dildo slipped easily into her greased up arse hole while she manoeuvred the toy into place,
“Oh your such a naughty boy” she moaned as she placed her fingers on the end of the dildo over the fabric, her panties were stretch to the max not allowing the head of the dildo to exit her anus,
“I’ve never let my husband fuck me in there, but I’m feeling like a naughty slutty cheating wife and I’ll let you fuck my tight arse hole” she moaned as she slowly pushed the toy into her tight slimy anus, her other hand worked vigorously at her clit as she worked the dildo deeper and deeper into her rectum.
She pinched the end of the dildo with her fingers once she had it as far as she could push it, she reached down with her other hand and had a grab at her tight firm buttocks and spread it as wide as she could, she slowly worked the fuck toy out and in her anus satisfying her needs as she moaned in pleasure,
“Oh god Jax your cock feels amazing in my tight arse” she moaned as she stared at her phone, she started to pump the sex aid harder and faster as her tight wrinkled anus loosened up around it, she freed her arse cheek from her grip and slid her hand back into her soaked panties, her fingers dived into her hot wet fanny with a squelch and she pumped them into her pussy, her thumb planted hard on her clit as she thrust the dildo into her rectum,
“Fuck my dirty married arse” she moaned as she forced the toy deeper and deeper inside her,
“I want you to cum in my tight arse” she moaned as she felt her orgasm approach.
“Oh fuck I’m gunna cum” she moaned as she pushed the toy deep between her firm cheeks, she reached into her knickers with her other hand and assaulted her clit as she felt the toy moving inside her colon, her climax was strong as she started to buck on her bed, she thrust her fingers deep inside her pussy as her cum sprayed out passed them,
“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck” she moaned as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss consumed her, her head started to spin as her eyes rolled back into her head, her breathing short and fast as she pressed her fingers hard down on her pleasure nub, her whole body jerked and spasmed as she tried to calm herself down, she could feel her body burning up as her orgasm slowly started to subside, she’d never experienced anything so mind blowing and her body was totally exhausted, she felt numb as tingles spread across every muscle in her beautiful frame, her breathing was finally back to normal as she slowly pulled her hands from her saturated underwear, she looked over at her phone as her eyes started to feel heavy,
“Fuck that was amazing” she said taking one last look at the enormous dick on her phone before she passed out.

Jess watched intently as a set of lights pulled into her driveway, she moved from the window and waited at the door, she had butterflies in her stomach as her body desired Sam’s touch, her pussy pulsating with her heart beat as it pounded in her chest, she smiled as she heard the light rap at the door, she opened it and let the handsome man inside,
“Let’s go straight to my room, you naughty boy” she said as she closed the door and lead him to her room, she pulled on his arm bringing him closer to her, she felt his toned chest press against her back as she lowered his hand between her legs, Jess’s pussy was absolutely soaking and her juices coated his fingers as she moved his hand between her thick thighs,
“Oh god your so wet” he whispered into her ear as they shuffled down the hall,
“That’s what you’ve done to me” she said as she felt his fingers explore her dripping labia.
Once they got into her room she removed his top to reveal his well toned chest and abs, she ran her hands all over his upper torso as she felt his son come to life, he must know what’s coming she thought giggling as he pleasured her from deep inside her hungry cunt, Jess got down on her knees and unbuttoned Sam’s pants, she pulled them down releasing the monster he had trapped inside, it sprung out at her fully erect and her pussy started to ache with excitement, she felt like she had a waterfall between her legs as she pushed his pants down to the floor, she opened her mouth and guided her luscious lips over his enormous shaft, bobbing her head back and forth taking him deeper and deeper into her warm wet mouth, she could taste his pre cum as he moaned in delight around his huge shaft, he placed his hands on the back of her head and forced his hard cock deep into her throat, Jess took his entire length and didn’t even gag as he held his cock deep inside her oesophagus,
“Oh fuck that feels good” he moaned as he shoved his cock deep into her gullet.
Jess was loving it but she was supposed to be in control, she needed to turn it around and make him submissive some how, she had always bowed to men and given them what they wanted, but now she had the power and this was her empire, she snapped out of her short lapse of control and pulled her head from his crotch,
“I bet your pretty little wife doesn’t suck your cock like that” she sneered looking up at him gripping his hard shaft in her hand, she watched the guilt wash over his face as he started to take a step back,
“No she doesn’t, I really should get going” he said as the guilt overcome him and his erection started to deflate,
Jess stood up and pushed him onto her bed,
“Your not going anywhere until I’ve finished with you” she snapped climbing onto the bed and straddling his crotch.
Jess wasn’t about to let Sam go until he had fulfilled her fantasy, she could feel his son thrashing around inside her as she guided his semi hard cock into her tight wet snatch,
“I’m going to fuck you until you cum deep inside me, while your wife is at home thinking your out looking for your son” she sneered as she started to rock on his waist, she knew her dominance was exciting the man as she felt his large phallus start to grow inside her, she bounced up and down feeling him pound his son into her cervix,
“Once I’ve fucked you hard then I’m going to fuck you again and again, you won’t be leaving here till the sun comes up” she snapped grinding her clit into his pelvis smothering his crotch in all her juices, Jess knew she could break this man and she was going to make him bow before her.
“I should be looking for my son or at home with my wife” he whimpered as his erection forced his son deep inside her vaginal canal,
“Would you rather be out looking for your son or at home with your sulking wife or here fucking my sweet pussy Sam” Jess taunted as she continued to ride his huge cock pushing Chad hard up against the entrance of her womb, Sam didn’t say a word as Jess bounced on his rigid tool, she had turned this strong confident man into her submissive slave using him for her pleasure and playing out her fantasy,
“I know where your cock wants to be, you can’t tell me it’s not enjoying my tight pussy, so tell me Sam where would you rather be” she snapped as he looked up at her with lust burning in his eyes,
“I’d rather be here” he moaned as Jess continued to impale herself on his thick shaft.
“Tell me Sam what you’d rather be doing then looking for your son” she demanded as his huge cock was pulverising his missing son,
“I’d rather be fucking your tight pussy then looking for my son” he grunted as he reached forward and grabbed Jess’s bountiful hips, working her up and down on his crotch as he moaned out loud,
“Tell me who’s pussy you’d rather have your married cock in Sam” Jess sneered as she enjoyed the feeling of his strong hands on her bouncing waist,
“I’d rather have my married cock in your amazing pussy” he groaned having no idea that his very own cock was forcing his missing son deeper inside the woman he was cheating with.
This was the feeling Jess loved, the power of being in control of a man who could easily overpower her,
She was going to punish this man for showing her a glimpse of the woman she use to be, she suddenly stopped bouncing and gently rocked on his cock as she looked him in the eye,
“I’ll make a deal with you” she said running her hands over his taught chest, he didn’t say a word as he just nodded to the goddess sitting on his lap,
“If you cum before I do then I get to tie you up and sit on your face so you can finish me off with your tongue” she said with a cheeky vindictive smile, Sam agreed to the terms of her deal starting to rock her hips harder with his strong hands.
Jess reached back and held his scrotum in her hands knowing it wouldn’t take her long to make him blow his load, she massaged his nuts as she upped the tempo of her gyrations, squeezing her pelvic muscles to tighten the grip on his hard tool, Sam’s moans became more frequent and Jess knew that soon her fantasy of him cumming all over his missing son would be fulfilled, she rocked harder and harder until she felt him grip her hips tight, he held her still as she felt his hot thick seed being pumped deep inside her, she had won and his son was now submerged in his own fathers thick sticky cum.
Jess didn’t wait for his orgasm to pass, she milked every last drop of his semen from his cock with her tight pussy before she hopped off his lap, quickly finding some suitable scarves and returning to her bed to get to work, she tied his hands to the head of the bed and his feet to the other end while he was still enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm, once she had him securely bound to her bed she hopped back up and straddled his head, his eyes widened as he looked up into her cum dripping cunt and instantly started shaking his head,
“No I’m sorry, I can’t do this” he begged as she grabbed his hair in her fingers and forced his face into her messy cum filled pussy,
“A deals a deal and now you’ll be eating your own cum from my cunt until you make me cum” she sneered as she grinded her sex into his handsome face.
Sam obeyed the strong confident woman licking and sucking his own cum from her delicious pussy, Jess taunted him the whole time saying stuff like, your son is missing and your here eating your cum from my cunt, your wife is at home all upset and you came here to fuck me rather then console her, as his tongue pleasured her sensitive dirty sweaty vagina, he finally made her cum as she thought about his son being pounded by his huge erection and then being blasted by his hot thick cum, it tipped her over the edge and she came in his mouth and all over his face.
Jess bucked and jerked as her orgasm sexually assaulted her beautiful body, she turned to notice his manhood was hard again and a smile crept across her face, she slid off Sam’s face and turned around shoving her beautiful arse in the adulterous man’s face as she bent over to lick her own juices from his large member, she moaned as she tasted her sweet juices and wiggled her bountiful arse in Sam’s face,
“You haven’t even asked for your wedding ring” Jess said in between slurps on his dick,
“Oh my god I forgot all about that, I need it back, where is it” he asked through a moan as she continued to pleasure his hardened phallus,
“Your looking straight at it” she said wiggling her arse in his face as she slid her hand up and down his shaft,
“What your ring” he asked sounding a tad confused looking straight into her darkened wrinkled hole,
“Close” she said giving her anus muscles a squeeze to wink at him with her brown eye.
“I’ve united your ring with mine, which means you will be mine” she said as she sat up and shuffled her way down his body to straddle his waist,
“I still don’t get it” he said sounding quite stupid as Jess grabbed her chubby voluptuous arse cheeks and spread them wide, she positioned her puckered arse hole over the head of his cock and slid her anus down over it,
“Your marriage means shit to me Sam and your about to shove your wedding ring deep into my shit with your married cock” she said giggling before a moan escaped her luscious lips,
“Oh fuck that feels good” she moaned as she slid further down the shaft of his cock, soon she was sitting on his crotch with his tool deep inside her rectum, she turned to face her victim just as his mind figured out exactly what she was saying.
“What the fuck Jess, my ring is in your arse” he snapped sounding quite concerned,
“What’s wrong Sam, worried you won’t see your ring again” she asked as she watched the panic spread across his face,
“You need to get it out” he snapped again in a stern voice as she started to slide her arse up and down the thick shaft of his huge cock,
“Your not in a position to give me orders Sam” she sneered as he threw his head back and moaned out loud as the pleasure of her tight anus invaded his senses, Jess continued to bounce up and down stretching her anus around his thick shaft as she reached down to fondle the puffy lips of her labia,
“Does that feel good Sam” she moaned as she started to ride his dick hard.
“Oh fuck yes” he moaned trying to release his hands from their bindings so he could grab her hips,
“I can stop if you want so you can get your ring out” she taunted feeling his rigid meat shove his wedding ring deep inside her colon,
“No, fuck don’t stop” he moaned loudly as her tight fleshy slimy hole slid easily up and down over his pleasure stick,
“Does your wife let you fuck her tight arse hole Sam” Jess asked as her fingers started to rub her clit hard feeling another orgasm approaching,
“No” he moaned bucking his hips to drive his cock deeper inside her,
“Do you still want to get your ring out” she asked feeling his crotch slam against her fleshy globes as he arched his back thrusting himself deep inside her.
“Fuck my ring” he moaned as his words intensified Jess’s pleasure, he had just fucked his son deep inside her dripping wet pussy flooding the poor boy with his own hot thick cum, and now he was ramming his own wedding ring deep into her dirty shit hole and was about to cover it with his ejaculation too, the thought over come her as her pussy muscles tightened, her rectum squeezed his cock as her climax hit her body like a freight train, she bucked her hips as she reached forward grabbing his muscly thighs, she rocked her hips hard as her orgasm consumed her whole body, she could faintly hear Sam’s moans over her own as he thrust his crotch against her buttocks slamming his cock deep inside her.
Jess felt him erupt inside her filling her colon with his thick semen making her whole body shudder, her rectum squeezed tight as her cum saturated the sheets between Sam’s legs, huge jolts of pleasure shot through her as her body jerked as if she was getting electrocuted, she was totally spent as sweat dripped from her naked body, she slowly ceased her rocking motion and slumped down onto the bed next to Sam allowing his cock to slide from her greasy gapping arse hole, her breathing slowly started to calm as she drifted off to sleep hearing Sam say something about setting him free, but her exhaustion took over her body and she was dead to the world as the pleasantness of her orgasm washed over her beautiful naked slumber body.