- Text Size +

Jess woke up feeling like a new woman, she reached down between her legs and slowly pulled the toy from her sensitive vagina, she dropped it on the sheet as her hand stroked her large thatch of pubic hair, most women hated hair down there, but Jess was a little old fashioned and it actually made her feel sexy as she ran her fingers through it, she loved how it was that little bit dirtier and gave her that musky pungent smell after a hot sweaty day, she loved having Jax’s handsome young face buried in her wet pubis while he pleasures her pussy with his tongue, he probably had never been that close to a hairy pussy in his whole life Jess thought as she started to stroke her hairy lips, she looked up and saw her phone facing her, she stopped her playing and started to move, she let out a loud moan as the large toy in her arse started to move, she reached back and was just able to grab the very end of the tool, she let out another moan as she drew the long toy from her anus, she could feel Steve moving around deep inside her bowel, deeper then he’d ever been before and he felt absolutely amazing.

 

 

 

Jess bathed in the enjoyment of Steve’s movements for a bit before she moved again, hoping off the bed and collecting her phone which she realised was dead flat, she put it on charge before heading for the bathroom for her morning bowel movement, she wipes her arse and waits until she feels Steve move, she hops up and flushes the toilet, Jess smiled wandering back to room because she had successfully shit passed Steve again leaving him deep inside her arse, she picked up her phone as she sat on her bed continuing to enjoy her toys plight to escape her dirty shitty arse, but he was now stuck so deep that he was never coming out, she thought as she watched her footage from the night before, instantly her hand dived between her legs as she watched herself being impaled by her huge toy, telling Mandy what she was doing to her handsome husband, Jess cum again before the video even finished and she sent the video to Mandy as her orgasm ravaged her beautiful body, she lay back and enjoyed the aftermath of her climax for a while before getting up and heading to the bathroom for a shower, every step she took felt absolutely amazing with Steve deep inside her arse, she should have shoved him that deep inside her a long time ago she thought as she stepped under the warm water.

 

 

 

Missy slowly opened her eyes and reached down to feel the tiny feet of Gus sticking out of her hairy sticky snatch, the pungent smell wafting up from under the covers made her screw her nose up, she was in desperate need of a shower but she could already hear the water running, Jess must be having a shower she thought as she pulled the covers tight, she left Gus where he was hoping he was enjoying his new smelly home, she lifted her legs and raised her huge arse to give her access and gave a push feeling Chad slide towards her anus, she slid her hand between her cheeks easily with the sweat and oils smothering her, she circled her anus with her finger as she continued to push and her arse opened up to allow Chad’s feet to slide out, Missy grabbed his feet and slowly pulled him out, she could feel Chad’s excitement as he thought he was going to be freed, she smiled as she brought him out just before his shoulders exited her anus only to slide him back in again, she moaned loudly as Chad thrashed around inside her as she continued to slowly fuck her dirty slimy arse hole with the young boy, he would’ve had so much ahead of him in his life she thought, a young good looking boy like him could’ve gone a long way in this world, but instead he was now to live his life in her big fat arse, his only purpose was to pleasure her shitty arse how twenty four seven.

 

 

 

Mandy woke from her slumber with a massive headache, she had cried herself to sleep knowing that her husband was alive but stuck up her bosses fat arse, her kids keep asking her when daddy was coming home and before she had no idea where he was or if he was even alive, but now she knew exactly where he was but yet she still couldn’t tell her kids where their loving father was or if he was coming home, that selfish bitch was using their dad as her own personal butt plug, she reached over and grabbed her phone hearing it vibrate earlier to alert her that she’d received a message, she brought the phone up to her face to see that the selfish bitch had actually sent her a message, she opened it up and started watching the video Jess had made, she gasped as Jess informed her of how she had defecated all over Steve without him being passed from her arse, she so badly wanted to look away or turn the video off but she couldn’t, she soon found herself rubbing her moistening pussy as she continued to be humiliated by Jess, she moaned as she watched her boss shove the father of her kids as deep into her arse as she could the whole time telling her that’s where her handsome husband belonged, Mandy let out a loud long moan as her orgasm hit, the words that Jess said

 

“Thank you for giving me my amazing arse toy” tipped Mandy over the edge, she cum so hard as she watched Jess squirt all over her bed and pass out, Jess was right though if she hadn’t fired Casey then none of this would have happened, so it was actually her own fault that her husband’s life was living deep inside her bosses arse to pleasure her, Mandy felt so humiliated that it turned her on even more and she spent most of the morning masturbating thinking about her loving husband deep inside Jess’s dirty fat arse.

 

 

 

Eventually she got up out of bed feeling so much better, even her headache was gone and she thanked her multiple orgasms for that as she stepped into the shower, she thought about Jess shitting with her kids father in her arse knowing how much he’d love to have a shower himself, he was a very clean man and he always smelled amazing she thought as she started to finger fuck her throbbing pussy again, she started to think about how she had unknowingly used her own husband while she admired Jax’s huge cock on her phone, but then she thought about him being used by Krystal, she knew how disgusting that young girl was and she was also using her husband in her disgusting fat arse and in front of the kids, Mandy couldn’t hold back another orgasm as she continued to think about her husband being used against his will by multiple women for their own pleasures and she was one of them, it turned her on so much that she cum again, her knees buckled as she collapsed in the shower letting the warm water cascade over her beautiful naked body as she slowly calmed down from her blissful ordeal, she absolutely loved her husband and she couldn’t fault him on anything, he truely was one of the good guys and she was lucky enough to marry him, he was an absolutely amazing father and their kids love him so much, but as a wife she has failed him and it’s her fault that he is now living deep inside her bosses arse, she had to come to terms with the fact that she would never see him again and that her boss now owned him.

 

 

 

Missy pulled Gus from her smelly slimy vagina while she continued to fuck her arse with Chad, she screwed up her nose again as she brought Gus up to her face,

 

“Holy fuck you smell” she said trying not to laugh seeing all her white discharge and mucus all over Gus’s tiny body,

 

“So how did you like your first night as a sex toy” she asked as he wiped her filth from his face trying to get his bearings,

 

“Well to be honest Missy it was not at all what I thought it would be like” he replied looking up at Missy’s plump freckled face, her red hair a complete mess from her tossing around in euphoria the night before,

 

“What do you mean Gussy” she asked trying to look like she actually cared about what he had to say,

 

“Well I thought it would be wonderful as we made love, but it was like you were just using me for your pleasure, I didn’t really get anything out of it, it’s like a hundred degrees inside your pussy, your fluids are so thick and I was covered in them all night, I didn’t think you would just leave me inside you all night and don’t get me started about the smell, I’ve been told that red heads do have a distinct odour but dam your aroma is strong” he said while Missy tried so hard not to laugh, instead she let out a moan as her other hand slid Chad in and out of her arse,

 

“It was a good experience but I think I want to be returned to my normal height so I can go see Tash” Gus said with a smile, Missy continued to pump the young boy in and out of her anus while she looked at Gus seriously,

 

“Who is Tash” Missy asked having a slight idea that it was Chad’s aunt,

 

“Tash is my girlfriend, you know the one at the lingerie store, 

 

“Oh yes I know her, did you know her nephew is missing” Missy asked wanting to have some fun with Gus before she unveiled the cruel truth,

 

“Yes Chad, he’s been missing for a while now, but how do you know” Gus asked sounding confused and concerned for the young boys life,

 

“Well Chad’s dad is my ex husband” Missy said as her arse enjoyed the young boys body,

 

“Yeah Tash did mentioned that”

 

Gus replied not sure why Missy would bring that up and where she was going with all this,

 

“I’ve actually got some bad news for you though Gus, you can’t actually be restored to your original height”

 

Missy said trying to sound serious while she continued to fuck her arse hole,

 

“What do you mean” Gus asked looking confused,

 

“You’ll be this height for the rest of your life now, there’s no going back to your old height” Missy explained as she let rip with a massive fart, she couldn’t help but laugh as she felt her sphincter close back around the young boy, he thrashed around at the disapproval of the foul smell that was now trapped inside her arse with him.

 

 

 

 Missy just casually started sliding him in and out again as she averted her attention back to Gus,

 

“So I will always be this big now” Gus asked still looking confused and slightly disgusted as he screwed his nose up at the smell,

 

“Yes” Missy replied losing interest in the game she was playing with him,

 

“Can you take me to Tash then like we agreed to” Gus asked with a smile,

 

“Look Gus I’ve got some good news and some bad news, good news is that I have a new toy, the bad news is that just like your girlfriends sister she’s lost someone too, you wanted me to take you to your girlfriend but I had no intentions of giving you away, she was a bitch to me just like Racheal was when she fucked my husband, but I got back at her” Missy sneered as she threw back the covers, she lowered Gus back down between her legs so he could watch her fuck her dirty hairy arse with the young boy, Gus looked down to see Missy sliding a tiny body in and out of her greasy arse hole, his body was smothered in a light brown mucus and he could see small pieces of feces all over the tiny man,

 

“See that tiny body pleasuring my dirty fat arse” Missy asked waiting for a response, she heard a faint noise and decided to continue, not only with talking but pumping the boy in and out of her arse,

 

“That’s Chad and that’s where he’s going to live for the rest of his life because his mother stole my husband” Missy continued as she brought Gus up close to her throbbing vagina, her arousal was so strong, and she could feel her thick juices running down between her arse crack all over Chad’s body,

 

“Your girlfriend was a complete bitch to me so now guess where your going to be living for the rest of your life” Missy said taunting the young man, she pushed his head into her snatch and rolled it around inside her, she pulled him out allowing him to wipe her fluids from his face again, 

 

“No Missy, you can’t do this, this isn’t right” he pleaded looking up at her smiling face,

 

“I can do it and I will do it, like Chad you belong to me now and your nothing to me other then a sex toy, so get use to it” she said before plunging him deep into her hairy hungry cunt, she pushed his feet in past her thick hairy labia and moaned as he came to life inside her, he felt better then any vibrator she’d ever used as she slid her fingers from her pussy leaving him trapped inside her, Chad was still being used to pleasure her arse as she pumped him in and out, she started to giggle between moans as her bowels released its hot acrid air every time she pushed him into her arse, knowing he was being assaulted by her disgusting smelly flatulence while she was being pleasured turned her on so much, she started to really pound her arse hole with the young boy as her other hand started to slap her pulsing clit, Gus continued to fight against her silky inner walls of her womanhood as she started to get off on the two young men, she was older then them both even if you added their ages together and here she was using them both for her sexual urges, she started to cum hard and moan out loud as her orgasm washed over her chubby body, her spasms made her fat shake as she cum again from Gus thrashing against her g-spot,

 

“Oh my fuck that feels soooo good” she moaned as her thick discharge oozed out from between her puffy lips, she pushed Chad into her anus and lowered her legs feeling him being pulled deep inside her, she placed her arms down flat on the bed and closed her eyes and basked in the pure blissful ness that the two young men had just given her.

 

 

 

Bree picked up her phone to ring Sam’s wife and it started to vibrate, she looked at the number and it looked familiar,

 

“Hello Bree Amberstone speaking” she said answering her phone,

 

“Oh hi Bree this is Racheal Convey speaking, my husband and I have been speaking to you about our missing son” the voice on the other end replied,

 

“Hello Rachel I was just about to call you, I wanted to have another chat with you if that was ok” Bree answered enjoying the feeling of talking to her while her husband had his head up her arse,

 

“Good I need to talk to you too, are you at your office” Racheal asked sounding desperate,

 

“No sorry, I’m at the mall having lunch” Bree said as she shuffled on her chair, talking to Sam’s wife was really starting to turn her on,

 

“Oh that’s great, can I meet you, I’m at the mall too” Racheal replied as Bree reached down and gently stroked her chocolate labia,

 

“I’m in the food court, you can meet me there” Bree replied becoming more and more excited,

 

“See you in a minute” Racheal replied not really wanting to meet with her, she didn’t like Bree at all, firstly she was a big woman and Racheal couldn’t see why women would let themselves go like that, she didn’t have time for fat people at all and secondly she was black, Racheal was a full blown racist and the only reason why she even talks to Bree is because no one else wanted to take their case, she was all they could get and that infuriated Racheal, she just wanted her son back so she didn’t have to deal with her anymore, Bree waved as she saw Racheal in the crowd, the slender woman gave her a smile and waved back, Bree knew it would be so hard for Racheal to smile at her knowing how she felt about black people, but Bree was feeling so good about herself as she slid her hand down to give Sam’s feet a little push between her cheeks, she held back a moan as he shot into action thrashing about feeling himself slide deeper into her arse, Racheal greeted Bree nicely and sat down at the table.

 

 

 

“How can I help” Bree asked as she gently rocked on her chair, she couldn’t believe how much of a turn on it was to have Sam’s wife sitting right in front of her, she has no idea that her husband is in my dirty fat black arse Bree thought as she smiled at Racheal,

 

“Well I wanted to know if you’d heard anything about Chad, Sam said he was coming to meet with you this morning but I haven’t heard from him since” Racheal said wishing she was talking to a fit white male cop instead of Bree,

 

“I followed up on your husband’s lead, he told me that he thought his ex wife might’ve had something to do with your sons disappearance” Bree said as she could feel her arse starting to suck Sam in, Bree was loving the feelings he was giving her as he fought with her colon,

 

“Why the fuck would he think that fat cunt had anything to do with Chad’s kidnapping” Racheal asked sounding quite annoyed,

 

“Oh he obviously didn’t tell you then, he came to me the other night and proceeded to tell me the his ex wife had shrunk your son and she was using him to pleasure her arse with” Bree said in a serious tone trying so hard not to burst out laughing, Racheal just looked at her dumbfounded as if to say did he really say that,

 

“Yes that’s what he told me” I had to follow it up and as far as I know your husband’s ex wife doesn’t have your son up her arse” Bree said looking a bit annoyed, but feeling absolutely amazing as Racheal’s husband continued to struggle in her arse causing him to slide in further, it wasn’t long before he was all the way in her arse except for his feet, her arse held his ankles tight as his tiny body thrashed around inside her,

 

“Look I’m really sorry about that, I don’t know what my husband was thinking, but I haven’t seen or heard from him since he left to come and see you and there’s something else, my sisters boyfriend has been missing since yesterday” Racheal said not really wanting to be talking to this woman about her issues.

 

 

 

“Really and what’s his name” Bree asked as she rocked on her chair trying hard to get her arse to swallow Sam’s feet,

 

“Angus Taylor” Racheal replied watching Bree move on her chair, it was like she wasn’t even paying any attention, she looks like she was trying so hard to discreet scratch an itch in her big fat arse Racheal thought looking at her in disgust, then all of a sudden she stopped rocking and looked up as if her mind just realised what Racheal said,

 

“Wait you mean Gus that works here in the food court” Bree asked now realising why Missy had turned him into her toy,

 

“Yes Gus, my sister is dating him, do you know him” Racheal asked sounding quite curious,

 

“I’ve only bumped into him here a couple of times and had a chat with him, really nice guy” Bree said giving Racheal a smile as she reached down and grab each one of her arse cheeks, she subtly spread them apart to try and persuade Sam’s feet to enter her anus,

 

“Are you ok” Racheal asked wondering what she was doing,

 

“Yeah I’ve just got to go to the toilet quick, do you mind waiting” Bree asked as she stood up, she quickly found out that’s all she needed to do as she felt her new toys feet slide into her arse hole, her sphincter closed quickly behind them trapping Racheal’s husband in her arse, Bree started to walk towards the toilets and as she did she could feel him sliding deeper and deeper inside her arse, Sam’s movements became more erratic as he thrashed around knowing that he was now fully engulfed in Bree’s huge black arse,

 

Bree enjoyed his movements as she continued towards the toilets, just as she was about to enter to women’s toilet she spied Eric coming out the men’s, she grabbed his wrist as he got closer and pulled him into the women’s, squeezing into a stall she hiked up her skirt and sat down on the toilet.

 

 

 

“What are you doing” Eric asked as she pulled him down between her huge spread legs, her pussy was so wet and he could smell her arousal as her lips opened to allow him a view of her glistening pink flesh,

 

“I need my pussy licked” she said with a slight hint of authority,

 

“You do know I’m married” he said as he admired the view in front of him,

 

“Yes I do and I’m the law and the law doesn’t give a fuck if your married or not, the law just needs her pussy licked, so get your face between my legs and start licking my black pussy” she snarled as she grabbed his head and forced his face into her sopping ebony pussy, she started to moan as she felt his tongue slide deep into her vagina, his movements felt amazing but she had to stifle her moans as she heard other women enter the bathroom, she felt the man stop licking as two women started talking, Bree grabbed his hair tight and forced herself onto his face, 

 

“Lick or suffocate” she whispered as she cut off his air supply with her beautiful brown lips, he quickly continued to eat her as she felt the tiny man slide deeper inside her bowel, the feeling was amazing and she could swear that the man between her legs was vibrating,

 

“Why isn’t Eric answering his fucking phone” one of the voices said just outside the stall Bree was in, Bree almost burst out laughing as Eric pulled his phone from his pocket as it continued to vibrate, he didn’t dare stop licking her as he handed her his phone.

 

 

 

Bree couldn’t believe his wife was standing just outside the stall while he tongue fucked her sweet black pussy,

 

“Mmmmmmm your tongue feels so good inside me” She moaned loud enough for the two women to hear,

 

“Oh my god that’s disgusting” one of the women replied as Bree held Eric’s face hard against her womanhood, she didn’t want him to object to what she was about to do,

 

“Your just fucking jealous” she moaned as Sam tickled the insides of her bowels, Eric’s tongue was amazing as he snaked it in and out of her juicy chocolate lips, she moaned out loud again as he sucked her clit in between his lips and assaulted it with the tip of his tongue,

 

“Oh fuck your gunna make me cum” she moaned as the two women continued to object to what she was doing, they hurled abuse at her as the husband of one of them gave her an earth shattering orgasm, she grabbed both sides of his head and fucked his face hard as her cum squirted out all over his handsome face, she grinded her pussy up and down on him as his facial features intensified her climax, 

 

“Oh god yes, yes, yes” she moaned as the inner walls of her bowel constricted it’s prey, Sam’s small movements sent electric shocks through her thick frame as she continued to rub her squirting pussy all over Eric’s face, he had stopped licking as was now only along for the ride, Bree was in total control and he didn’t dare stop her as she came over and over again all over his face and in his mouth.