- Text Size +

Part 3:

 

Mandy shivered in anticipation as the rubbing feeling returned. She gasped and groaned as her stomach rumbled again. She was already the size of a football field and was, soon, to be even bigger. Some part of her worried what that would mean for those gathered around her, and how small they would be to her. But that part was becoming hard to hear over the eagerness for the pleasure and growth. She WANTED to get bigger, to be able to hold entire groups in her hands and to cuddle entire towns. But mostly, she wanted to feel how GOOOOOOOOOD it felt.

 

With a soft gasp, Mandy felt her body begin to expand again. She watched as her breasts surged higher into the air, pushing the people on them further upward. Her feet dug increasingly larger trenches into the ground as they, and her legs, grew. She tried to keep them away from people, but fuck it felt so amazing.... Her arms swelled as well, quickly reached the bleachers and growing over them. She giggled as her hand covered more of more of it and she began to pluck people from them. She moved them over to the only safe place, herself, before dropping them into her cleavage.

 

Mandy had moved most off the bleachers when the rubbing seemed to double in power. She gasped and moaned in surprise as her growth began to increase. Her hand grew and pressed into the bleachers before crashing through it. She tried to pull it back, but her mind was taken over by the rubbing. Her head smashed into the goal post and blasted through it with ease. It fell onto her face, but barely even registered. Mandy's hands moved to her crotch and she fingered herself like mad as her feet blasted past the field and into the woods past it. Her head grew well beyond the bounds of the open stadium and showed no signs of slowing.

 

Spurt after spurt blasted through Mandy, each drawing a cry of pleasure. She orgasmed half way through them but was brought back to the edge seconds after. Her arms had crumpled the bleachers on either side of the field and were still expanding outward. Both were pumping up as her abs began to tone into noticeable muscles. Her breasts were growing so large that the space between them was quickly narrowing. She felt the people there fleeing up and down her chest as her legs continued their growth, now uprooting trees and other wildlife. Mandy ignored it all, however, as she kept fingering herself, lost in the pleasure, growth, and wonder.

 

Finally, with a cry that shattered every window in Hale, Mandy's latest growth stopped, and she had the greatest orgasm in history. She flopped down, her head annihilating the storage shed it had grown into, and she removed her fingers from her crotch. Mandy sucked in a deep breath and began to come down from her high. She glanced down and saw teeny tiny figures gathering around the top of her breasts. Mandy's eyes widened in shock at how tiny they had become, and it was all she could do not to set up to try and get a better look. Behind her breasts, and hidden from view by their massive size, Mandy felt other tiny forms moving about. Some were just below her breasts while others had moved onto her stomach. Mandy smiled as she felt how many had be saved from her growth and she giggled as their feet kinda tickled.

 

"Don't worry, you'll all be safe on me! I won't let anything happen to any of you, you little cuties! ~" Mandy said, making sure to keep her voice low as she smiled down at the ones she could see. The people all cheered at the news and a few even began to bow to her. She didn't really get why but was happy nonetheless. Still, she would like to stand up so she co- ohh!

 

"Those of you below my breasts, could you all climb onto my hands? I want to move you up, so I can see you," Mandy said before placing her hands by her sides. It took a few minutes for all the tiny little tickles to move to her hands and Mandy waited a second before moving them. Slowly, she moved them up to the group she could see and let them join together. She glanced around herself and saw a lot of people gathered around her as well. No reason not to bring them along~!

 

"Here, all of you too," Mandy said as she put her hands on the ground. People rushed to climb on and she felt her heart soar at how they wanted to be with her. Hehe, they all must really like her! She waited till her hands were full to move them up before going back for another load. It took two trips to get everyone, but she managed and most fit well enough on her upper chest.

 

"OK, all of you hold on and make sure to stay on my breasts," Mandy said before lifting herself up. She kept a careful eye on her load of tiny passengers and made sure to go slow enough for them to shift with her. After a bit of work, they moved onto her massive breasts and Mandy smiled as she saw there was plenty of room. Slowly rising to her feet, Mandy let herself stretch as she reached her new incredible height.

 

Looking down, Mandy gasped at how tiny everything had become. The woodlands outside Hale looked closer to grass than a forest. The various buildings were like teeny tiny models. And the people still on the ground... she could barely even see them! Heck, even cars were tough to make out! Mandy had to be over 400 ft tall and she marveled at how far she could see. She could even see Heather and Victoria, now far smaller, as they arrived at the towns they had headed for.

 

Seeing them reminded Mandy of what Kako had said. Of stopping them and making sure they weren't bad. Mandy thought about doing that, but the slightly audible yells from her breasts got her attention back downward. She saw the large group she had gathered and realized that any sort of fighting would put them in danger. She couldn't do that with these tiny little cuties!

 

Deciding that protecting them was more important, Mandy headed off away from Victoria and Heather, moving further into the woodlands where she and her new... new.... children would be safe. Yes, her little cutie kiddies~!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Emma watched in a mixture of awe and jealousy as Mandy walked away. Each step sent massive quakes through the ground and everyone had to fight to keep their feet. Emma wanted to be like that sooooo damn bad and seeing someone else reach it filled her with bile. The sheer size and power she had now....

 

Half of the survivors of Mandy's growth, more than a few had been caught in the wrong place as she expanded, had climbed onto her hands and been whisked away. They were now all "safely" perched on her massive tits and being carried away. And within three steps Mandy was hundreds of yards away, the quakes fading to low rumbles and any chance of stopping her gone. Their safety giantess was leaving them…

 

Snapping out of her awe, Emma turned to see Aviel and Kako just as dumbstruck. The three of them had managed to outpace Mandy's rapid growth, though only barely. More than a few others were not so lucky. The Mandy-shaped crater that had been the football field and its surrounds had a lot of bloody splotches in it. Emma wouldn't have been surprised if Mandy hadn't even realized it considering how she had screamed. Seeing her destructive protentional had, obviously, put a damper on the idea of turning her against the other two. And seeing her walking away from both put the nail in the coffin.

 

"Well... now what?" Emma asked, more to snap the other two out of their shock than because she really cared. She knew that, given enough time, she'd reach Mandy's massive size too. However, it seemed that they were all growing at the same rate, which put a huge damper on the entire thing. What was the point of being giantess-sized when the other three were likely to be giga-sized?

 

Aviel shook her head and refocused on the here and now. Kako, however, just blinked and seemed to lose herself in her own mind. Realizing that their one chance to stop the other two had, simply, walked away wasn't something easy to take. Doubly for someone who actually cared, which Emma didn't.

 

"I... I don't know. I don't... I don't think we will ever catch up to Mandy and the other two in size. Which means," Aviel said before trailing off as she noticed Kako. Kako didn't respond even when Aviel put her arm around her.

 

"Which means we're all fucked," Emma finished as she sighed inwardly. Figures that when her dream comes true it would be twisted like this. Growing larger with the potential to be a giantess, but forever only second-tier on the height scale. Fuck, it was enough to make her want to-

 

A sudden gurgle blindsided Emma’s thought. She touched her stomach in worry before another deep rumble escaped her. Then the odd shuddered, slowly, returned. Well... at least she could enjoy these moments.

 

With a soft sigh, Emma felt her body start to grow again. Both Aviel and Kako watched as she passed them in height and continued upward. Once again, Emma felt her breasts flowing outward, her butt demanding more space, her legs pushing her further and further into the air. A gasping moan came from her as the shudders reached her pussy and sent waves of pleasure through her. Fuck it felt so good.

 

Opening her eyes, Emma bit her lip as everyone turned their eyes on her. She began to finger herself as she looked at all their faces, shrinking further and further away. Their awe, fear, and jealousy were wonderful as she continued to move higher and higher up. Even Aviel and Kako were shrinking past her chest and toward her waist!

 

As her growth continued, Emma cooed as her arms gained in bulk. Muscle began to form over her body and she enjoyed the power that came from it. She pondered about using it to break a few of the boys staring at her but reconsidered when she remembered Aviel and Kako were here. The two would, most likely, try to stop her. And while she would have the size advantage at first, it wouldn't last long. Then it'd be two on one and she didn't like those odds.

 

Instead, she placated herself by snatched one up and burying him in her cleavage. She smirked as he seemed to ping pong from terror to lust as his arms flailed about, unsure whether to push or feel up. Emma lifted him up enough to free his head before giving him a quick kiss. She dropped him back to the ground as one last shudder rocked through her.

 

Emma bent down just enough to see the lucky boy as her body started its last surge. She stared into his terrified, yet aroused, eyes as she shot up one last time. Her breasts ballooning outward, her butt plumping, and her body toning. Sadly, her latest growth was over, but had sent her all the way up to 16 or so feet. Emma looked over the stunned crowd with a look of supremacy.

 

"She...she's like Mandy... She's getting bigger!" someone yelled from the crowd. A few took off running in terror as word spread. Emma rolled her eyes at them before focusing on those that stayed. Most stared at her in wonder and badly hidden lust and Emma smiled back down at them.

 

She lifted another tiny, this time a girl, and marveled at how easy it was to carry her. Emma let the girl feel up her chest and even suck on her nipple for a moment. Then her need began, and Emma decided it was time for her to get to work. She was just about to push the woman's head into her pussy when a growl came from in front of her. Emma looked forward just in time for a second to rumble out. Both Aviel and Kako got strange looks on their face as Emma sighed in annoyance. Great...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aviel had watched Emma toy with a boy, then a girl, as her latest growth came to an end. With her growth ended, Emma was now holding the woman like a baby as the girl sucked on her large nipple. Aviel felt her crotch warm as she imagined holding Kako like that or... or maybe someone else. Looking over to a few of the people still standing nearby, Aviel felt the urge to try it. Thankfully, a low growl from her stomach checked that urge.

 

Looking down, Aviel heard her stomach growl again. A similar groan came from beside her and Aviel looked to see Kako clutching her stomach as well. The two smiled at each other as they realized what was happening and they turned to watch the other grow. Aviel felt her crotch warm still further as that odd pinprick feeling began to spread over her again.

 

With a quick shudder, Aviel's body began its growth. She felt her legs pushed her further and further upward as her body demanded more space. Her already toned legs began to swell in power as her arms filled out into biceps. Her chest widened and grew as more and more power filled her every muscle. Aviel felt like she could crush a car with her bare hands, and still she grew.

 

Looking at Kako, Aviel purred as she saw her lover embracing her growth. Kako massaged her expanding breasts, heedless of all the eyes on them, and waved her widening hips in a hypnotic circle. Her eyes turned from her breasts to Aviel and gave her a look even Aviel had never seen. It drove Aviel wild and she rushed to embrace her love. The two kissed with wild abandon as their bodies grew together.

 

Unable to resist any longer, Aviel plunged her finger into Kako's soaked pussy. Kako gasped and gave Aviel a feigned offended look. Aviel only smiled before gasping herself as Kako inserted her own finger. The two went back to making out as their fingers pleasured the other. Their bodies swelled, their breasts pushed together, their muscles expanded, and their backs arched in ecstasy as both orgasmed together.

 

Aviel flopped backwards onto the ground, thankfully avoiding the people around her, and pulled Kako with her. Kako landed on top of Aviel and went back to kissing her. The two stayed in the embrace before Aviel noticed the people around them. Some part of her demanded she cover up and hide herself and Kako, but that part was sounding rather... pointless considering how much smaller everyone was.

 

"Maybe we should save this for later," Aviel suggested getting another quick kiss in. Kako brushed her hair aside and looked confused by her suggestion. Then her eyes noticed the crowd around them and Kako's lustful eyes turned to fear.

 

Kako leapt up and covered herself as she epped in embracement. Aviel chuckled at her before pursuing and wrapping her arms around her again. Kako nuzzled into Aviel's embrace but kept herself covered as best as she could.

 

"Don't be embarrassed about them seeing you. Let them look and be jealous... let me look and love you," Aviel whispered into her ear before kissing the side of her head. Kako blushed as she tried to push herself deeper into Aviel. Aviel pulled her in and rubbed her back with her fingernails. Kako took a deep breath before nodding to Aviel.

 

Releasing Kako, Aviel stood up to her new height and helped Kako up to hers. Both went wide eyed as they saw how much larger they were and how easily they towered over everyone. Emma had taken a seat nearby and looked to have been watching them. She seemed a bit sad the show was over but didn't stop the two women and one boy sucking her nipples and eating her out. Instead, she just looked them both over with a discerning eye.

 

"W-Well... what do we do now?" Kako asked, trying not to stare as Emma enjoyed her new "friends" attention. Aviel sighed as the situation came back into focus. Their growth had been a nice distraction but hadn't changed their problems.

 

There were still two violent, and growing, woman out there and they were sure to be even bigger than they had been before. Aviel, Kako, and Emma might be larger, but they were still no match for any of them. Worse, their own growth was only going to make them a target as it got harder and harder to hide. There really wasn't much of a choice save...

 

"We go hide. Go someplace the other two won't go, or we hope they won't, and... and ride this out?" Aviel suggested, not believing her own suggestion that they could just "ride this out". Kako looked just as unconvinced but didn't give any other suggestions. Emma shooed her fuck buddies away as she stood to join them.

 

"Well, there is a tiny little nowhere place to the north called Oaktown. I doubt either would be interested in it since its barely a town, so we could try hiding there," Emma suggested with a shrug. Aviel didn't really know the area too well, she was from out-of-state, but did know such a tiny place would be an unlikely target. Both violent giantesses had headed for major towns and she doubted they'd downgrade to backwaters as their rampages continued.

 

"I guess that's the best we can do," Aviel said as Kako nodded in agreement. The three, along with a few of the survivors, turned north and started toward Oaktown.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Victoria smiled as Macon came into view. The town wasn't huge by any measure but did have a pretty large population. Most of it was spread out over farmland and such, but the main town center was rather bustling. Usually, that activity would be Hale students coming for various groceries. They wouldn’t be coming today… well, save for one.

 

Moving along the highway leading into the town, Victoria decided to put on a little show. Covering herself like she was embarrassed, she did her best to tip toe around the various cars and pretend to be terrified. Cars squealed and careened as she appeared before them and people got out to stare up at her. Victoria fought the urge to wink at them or toy with them as she kept heading toward the town.

 

She arrived at the edge of the town just as police cars formed a barrier. Victoria had to fight not to scoff at the stupidity of such an act, as if that would slow her at all. Instead, she stopped a distance away from the "barrier" and shifted about nervously.

 

"This is the Macon Police, put your hands up and surrender!" a police officer yelled from one of the speakers on their cars. Victoria played to putting her hands up before snapping them back down to cover herself. She knelt down in embarrassment before faking some tears.

 

"I... I can't. I don't want everyone seeing me," she blubbered out as she managed to get some tears to roll down her face. By this point a large crowd was gathering outside the police line along with various people looking out of the windows. Victoria say the officers talking among themselves as she knelt there, acting terrified.

 

"Th...That's alright, you can keep yourself covered. We just need to make sure you are not a threat," the same officer said as the police looked to waver from their guarded posture.

 

"Please... I... I don't know how I got like this! I... I was out in the woods and something... And when I woke up I was... Please, please I need help!" Victoria said, making sure to yell the last words a bit too loud. She smiled internally as she saw various people cover their ears as her voice blasted over them. Heheh, this was getting fun!

 

"Ma'am, please keep your voice down! We... We can get you some help, but we need you to remain calm, alright?" the voice said again. Victoria sniffed and gave a quick nod.

 

"Ye-es... sorry," she said before sniffing again. She wrapped her arms around herself as she faked a few more tears. Maybe she should have gone into acting...

 

Between her tears, Victoria saw the police had all let their guard down. They were all talking among themselves, probably trying to figure out how to help her. Even better, the crowd had grown huge and most were more interesting in seeing her than obeying the law. Victoria pondered about revealing her true nature, but a sudden growl from her stomach answered her question. It took every bit of willpower Victoria had not to let a huge smile spread across her face as everyone turned to look at her. Oh, what timing the growth serum had~!

 

"O.. Oh no. I-It's happeeeooooohhhhh!~" Victoria said, trying to stay in character, but unable as the warmth returned stronger than ever before. She tried to focus on the crowd, but the warmth was so strong and the pleasure that came with it... Everything seemed to drop away as Victoria, once again, began to grow.

 

Victoria bit her lip as her body grew and grew and grew. Her breasts pushed still further outward as her arms began to tone into proper muscles. Her back strengthen and expanded to hold her chest as her butt grew still further. Victoria wanted to look down, but the warmth was just so intense that she was simply carried along. She stopped squatting and stood as her feet began to crack the pavement.

 

Cries of alarm and panic filtered into Victoria's mind, but it was mostly ignored. Instead she watched as the horizon stretched further and further and as building shrank out of sight. She felt her feet sink further into the ground as they demanded still more space. And all the while her pussy drenched with her juices, eager to accept anything. She could even still feel her little, and quickly dwindling, champion trashing around trying to survive.

 

Finally, with a cry of her reaching orgasm, Victoria's new spurt ended. She gave herself a moment to recover before looking down. The small town of Macon was now truly tiny with not a single building even close to reaching her. The police "barrier" now looked more like a tiny drawn line and the crowd seemed more like an infestation of ants. Victoria smiled down at their teeny tiny forms and, slowly, squatted back down. Her massive form towered over the police line and the crowd as she let her pussy twitch, hungrily, above them.

 

"R-Remain calm, Ma'am, we... we will get help to... to..." the officer, his loudspeaker, now sounding very unloud, said. Victoria chuckled at his nervousness and put her head in her hands.

 

"To get me back to normal?" Victoria finished as she looked down at them, her act almost fully discarded. She gave one last giggle before lowering her arms.

 

"Yeah, fuck being normal. And fuck you," Victoria said before smashing her hands into the line. Panic and terror spread through the area as Victoria brought her hands together. She felt a few pinpricks hitting her, but the bullets did nothing to slow her. Her hands crashed together, annihilating the remaining police and shattered windows all over the town. Victoria let out a booming giggle before turning to the crowd.

 

"I do love a welcome banquet," Victoria said before moving her hand toward the crowd. People fled as fast as they could, but not fast enough. She snatched up two massive handfuls of people and licked her lips in anticipation. With an ahhhh, Victoria opened her mouth and dropped her snacks into her waiting maw, swallowing both handfuls with no problem. She enjoyed their trashing as they were pulled down her throat and rubbed her stomach in appreciation.

 

With snacks taken care of, Victoria watched as most of the people fled into various buildings. She sighed and shook her head at their stupidity before standing up to her full height. Even the tallest were barely past her shin and yet they thought themselves safe in them. Victoria put her hands on her hips as she stared down at them.

 

Crushing them would be easy, but also a little boring. Victoria decided to have a bit of fun. Squatting back down, she tapped one of the closest buildings, breaking off bits of it just from that, before clearing her throat.

 

"Attention toys in this building. I demand a sacrifice. Send someone out and I won't crush the building," Victoria said as she rested her head in her hands again. She waited a minute, then two... then three... then she huffed and growled.

 

"Fine then," she said before lifting her foot. Her foot smashed through the building with ease, obliterating it and the area around it like a bomb going off. Victoria smiled at the devastation before turning to her next target.

 

"Now this one... same deal. Give me som-" was as far as she got before someone was tossed out the front. Victoria smirked at the rather pudgy man and she waited for him to pick himself up. He took one look at her massive face, smiling down on him, before turning to bang on the door. He pleaded and begged to be let back in and Victoria rolled her eyes at him. How boring. With a single finger, Victoria flattened him and made sure to smear some of it on the door. Let them see what they had done to the guy.

 

Stepping forward, Victoria came to the next building. She was going to change her game up a bit, but never got the chance. A woman was tossed out the door almost as soon as Victoria looked at the building and she frowned at their presumptuous.

 

"Now that's just rude, not even giving me a chance to say anything. Rude people don't get to stay alive," Victoria said before smashing her fist through the building. Her other hand moved to shield the woman who had been thrown out and she released her once the debris had settled. The woman looked around in disbelief before looking back to Victoria.

 

"Make sure you're not rude and enjoy your life," Victoria said to her before shooing her off. The woman nodded vigorously before taking off running. Victoria watched her go before turning to the next building, a big smile spreading over her face.

 

"Now for you, no sacrifices just a challenge. Kill that woman and you all live," Victoria said with a vicious smile. There was a short pause before the door flew open and people took off after the woman. The woman, who of course had heard Victoria's booming voice, screamed and sprinted away. Victoria watched the chase and her booming laugh filled every corner of Macon.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Alexis let out a tired sigh as she and her two friends left work. It had been another exhausting day and she was eager to get home. Cathrine and Lucy looked just as tired and the three were silent as they left their work behind them. What a day...

 

"Aahhhh, I'm thirsty," Lucy said, her glasses slipping down her face, as the three started the walk back to their apartments. Cathrine nodded in agreement and Alexis made the motion unanimous.

 

"Let's stop over at the market, then. I need to buy some drinks for my place anyway," Cathrine said as she took the lead, red hair like a beacon. Lucy and Alexis fell in behind her as they turned to head to the market. It was a bit off course from their homes, but not so far as to be a major detour. And Alexis wanted that drink too.

 

"I can't believe they made us work overtime..." Alexis said as she rubbed her swore arms. The extra work had been dumped on them at the last second, as usual, and they'd been left to finish it or face the consequences.

 

"We should have told Mr. Farley to shove his overtime up his ass," Cathrine grumbled, casting a slight annoyed look at Alexis. Alexis blushed a bit and felt guilty for accepting it right away, but she just couldn't help it. Mr. Farley always intimidated her...

 

"He would have made us do it no matter what we said. And if not, he'd put us on his shit list. Remember what happened to John when he said no?" Lucy quickly added. Cathrine's annoyed look vanished to be replaced with a defeated one.

 

"Yeah... I know... Just fucking hate how that bastard walks all over us," Cathrine admitted as her shoulders slumped. Alexis knew what she meant as this wasn't the first time they'd been forced to do extra work. Truth be told, Alexis kinda wanted Cathrine to tell him to fuck off too... And she suspected Lucy felt the same way. But Mr. Farley was their boss, so his word was law... Assuming they wanted to keep their jobs.

 

Arriving at the back of the market, the trio started around the building. They walked past the old dumpster and the, currently empty, loading dock to rea- Alexis stopped as something caught her eye. There was something around the side of the loading dock, just barely peeking out. Deciding to see what it was, Alexis broke off from the group and headed over.

 

"Alexis? Where are you going?" Lucy asked as Alexis looked around the edge of the dock. A large, strangely colored box was on the other side. The box looked rather dirty and dusty, but still intact. And inside was what looked to be bottles of grape soda.

 

"Hey, come over here," Alexis said as the other two walked over. Alexis moved closer and pulled out a bottle from the box. Unlike the box, it looked pretty clean, but didn't have a label on it.

 

"What's that?" Cathrine asked as she walked over to look as well.

 

"Don't know. Looks like some kind of grape juice. I think it fell off the loading dock," Alexis said, guessing it was a delivery that got misplaced. Lucy joined them and took a bottle of her own.

 

"Maybe we should tell the workers about it?" Lucy suggested as she was about to put the bottle back. Cathrine, though, stopped her and got a wicked smile.

 

"We could do that... or we could keep it," Cathrine suggested. Alexis and Lucy looked between each other before getting smiles of their own. On any other day they'd probably have said no way, but after this shit day they were both more than willing to take a win. And free soda was a win they needed.

 

"Bottom's up then!" Alexis said as they each took a bottle and took a sip. Alexis made a confused face as the drink hit her tongue. It... wasn't grape soda or juice, that was for sure, but it wasn't bad either. She couldn't really place the taste, but it wasn't unwelcome. In fact, she felt rather refreshed from that quick sip. She took another, then another, before pounding back the whole thing. Lucy and Cathrine did the same and they all let out satisfied ahhhs.

 

"Not sure what that was, but it was pretty good," Lucy said as she put the bottle down.

 

"Yeah, not bad," Cathrine agreed before tossing her own bottle away. Alexis nodded in agreement before putting her own bottle back into the box. The three sat there for a second, cooling off in the shade of the building and letting their drink settle.

 

Suddenly, a loud buzzing came from Cathrine and all three of them jumped in surprise. Cathrine swore under her breath before taking out her phone. Alexis and Lucy went back to their private thoughts as Cathrine looked at what had been sent. However, Alexis noticed Cathrine's face changed from annoyance to... disbelief as she read what was on her phone.

 

"What is it?" Alexis asked as Lucy looked over as well. Cathrine didn't answer and keep reading as her phone buzzed again. Alexis shifted over and tapped Cathrine to snap her out of whatever had gripped her.

 

"Huh?! Oh... Sorry, just... my friend in Macon is sending me some wei-... Holy..." Cathrine trailed off as her phone buzzed again.

 

Alexis leaned over to see and was a bit confused when she saw a naked woman standing over a few buildings. Alexis knew about size fetish, all three of them did, but this picture was... odd. It was like a collage, but Alexis couldn't spot any of the telltale signs of it. It was almost lik-.... Alexis glanced up and read the last bits of the message before it.

 

"-pretended to be scared but then got huge! She is crushing every building that doesn't play her games and sending people to kill each other! Check the news, it has to be on there by now!" the message read. Alexis recognized the name as a friend of Cathrine's... a friend who DIDN'T have their fetish and knew nothing about it. How cou-

 

Just as suddenly as Cathrine's phone, Alexis heard her stomach growl. Lucy and Cathrine's did as well and all three looked between each other in confusion. They then turned to the box.

 

"Maybe that wasn't such a good idea..." Cathrine said as all three of them rumbled again. Alexis was going to agree with her and suggest the get help when something... odd happened. Alexis felt...nice. It... it was hard to describe beyond that, but she definitely felt good. Great in fact, like she hadn't just finished a long day at work. The good feeling felt like it was spreading, and Alexis started to wonder if they'd stumbled onto a drug stash or something. And then she noticed her chest.

 

"Holy..." Alexis said as she looked down at her breasts. She had never been hugely stacked, but that was starting to change. Her eyes went wide as she clearly saw her breasts pushing her shirt outward, its buttons starting to strain. She looked over and saw Cathrine looking at her hands... her growing hands and looking just as confused. Lucy gasped, and Alexis look to see her butt starting to push her pants apart. And Alexis could feel her own doing the same. This... this was impossible!

 

"We.... We're growing!" Alexis said as one of her buttons finally popped off. She stumbled back and felt her center of gravity shift. She looked down and gasped as the ground began to move further away. Looking over, she saw Cathrine and Lucy were growing as well, each watching in amazement as the ground receded from them. Lucy blinked a few times and looked between them before letting out a short laugh.

 

"Holy shit... look at us go!" she said as her shirt started to rip apart. Lucy laughed before thrusting her chest out and gasped as her shirt fully ripped apart. She cooed as she felt up her enlarged chest before ripping her bra off with ease. Lucy giggled as her breasts were now bare for the world and her smiled widened as she watched them, and the rest of herself, grow still larger.

 

Cathrine watched Lucy before looking down at her pants. She smiled as well before bending over. Her pants ripped as her butt was thrust out and she stood back up. She lifted her leg and flexed it, causing the lower part of her pants to rip. Toning and enlarging leg muscles appeared on her legs and she laughed before ripping her pants clean off. Her shirt followed shortly behind.

 

Alexis watched them both before looking down at herself. She touched her shirt, now at the breaking point, before pondering what was happening. This was all impossible and had to be a dream.... but truth be told she didn't care.

 

With a quick jerk of her hand, Alexis ripped her shirt off her body and ripped her pants off as well. Hands on her hips, she stood proud and large as her body defeated her panties and bra. Now nude, like Cathrine and Lucy, she let out one last sigh as the feeling drifted away. The three friends looked between each other, marveling at what had happened to them. The three normal girls were now three amazons standing close to seven feet. Their breasts had enlarged noticeable as had their hips, and their bodies looked lithe and toned. They looked at each for a few seconds more, before they moved together to enjoy whatever had happened to them.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Denver was the big brother to Macon. Whereas Macon was closer to a town than a proper city, Denver was just on the cusp of being a proper city. Filled with all sorts of bars, clubs, and other distractions college kids loved, it was a popular destination for Hale students. At least when they were looking for a good time, but the usual traffic and bustle sent most to Macon if shopping was their goal. For her part, Heather wasn't in need of much shopping, but fun was certainly on her to-do list.

 

Gazing down at the city from the hill she had stopped on, she smiled as the usual noises of the city took a different tone. Her huge form was easy enough to see perched on top of this hill and she could imagine the awed and disbelieving stares she was getting. People stopping their cars to stare, workers leaving their cubicles to look out their tenth or so floor window. All of them staring at her... and all about to beg her for mercy. Mercy she would never grant.

 

Bending down, Heather leapt off the hill and down into the suburbs around Denver. Her feet crashed down like miniature bombs, annihilating the pristine yards and houses that dared to be in her path. Windows shattered and cars were tossed like toys as the blast wave shot out from her impact. All this just from her leaping down... Oh the things to come...

 

Moving forward, Heather made sure to step on every perfect, overly large, house in her way, to punt every car into the next county, and to flatten every living thing that crossed her path. Well... almost everything. She couldn't bring herself to touch any dogs that came her way, she wasn’t a monster! But everything else, especially people, were fair game and she shuddered with each wonderful scream, crack, then pop.

 

Leaving the rest of the suburbs for later, Heather headed down the main street, flattening jammed cars along the way, and into the main part of the city. Panic and terror had completely gripped the city with people trampling each other as they tried to escape. Roads were messes of crashed cars, injured people, and bedlam as people tried to flee. A few police officers were trying to herd the people but were being ignored or swamped themselves. A few even shot at her, but their bullets barely even registered. Heather laughed down at them all as she kept strolling forward, crushing with no real intent.

 

Turning a corner, Heather started toward the business section of the city. Here, large skyscrapers towered over even her and Heather frowned at their arrogance. To dare to be larger than her, outrageous. She started toward the area, intent on flattening the buildings, when sudden activity down the road caught her attention.

 

Plowing through the mess of cars was a large armored van followed by three more. SWAT was clearly emblazoned on the sides of all four vans and they advanced toward Heather. Heather stopped her advance and raised an eyebrow as SWAT approached her. She doubted even they'd be able to do much but was mildly interesting in seeing them try. And more interested in seeing their reaction when they failed.

 

SWAT's vans stopped about a hundred yards from Heather. Fully kitted and loaded out officers leapt out of the van and, quickly, took up positions behind various cover. What exactly they were taking cover from, Heather wasn't sure. Not like a turned over car would save them from her foot... At least they were quick to take said positions and within five seconds they were all aiming their weapons up at Heather. Heather smirked down at them and waited for them to make the first move.

 

"Get on the ground, and don't move or we will fire!" a voice over a loudspeaker said. Heather raised an eyebrow at the warning before letting out a booming laugh. She shook her head at the idiots before crossing her arms.

 

"Make me," she said before taking a step forward. Gunfire roared out as Heather felt hundreds of bullets slam into her. For a brief second, fear filled her as pain started to register, had she over-estimated herself? But the pain never reached anything higher than a mild annoyance. The bullets hurt, to be sure, but were more like someone flicking her with rubber bands than blasting through her skin. In fact, she didn't feel like the bullets were getting past her skin.

 

The gunfire ended as SWAT ceased their fire. Heather looked down and found her legs reddened, but undamaged. Their barrage had done nothing save irate her skin. Heather's confident smile returned as she looked toward the SWAT team.

 

"My tu-aaaaaa!" Heather said as a familiar, but sudden, tingling began to spread through her. Heather heard her stomach grumble as usual and realized she had missed the first grumble through the gunfire. Not that she cared, as this was a far FAR better comeback than what she had had planned.

 

With a wicked smile, Heather began her new growth spurt. She growled in ecstasy as she felt her body surging with more size, more strength, more power! The tingling was maddeningly intense, and Heather had to fight to keep some sense in her head. She could feel her breasts swelling still larger, her rear pushing out, and her muscles enlarging. She felt her abs and giggled as they began to form into noticeable packs of muscle.

 

Fighting through the pleasure, Heather looked down and laughed as more than a few SWAT officers fled in terror. A few opened fire again, but their bullets were even more useless. She laughed in utter joy as they continued to shrink into nothing and she began to pass the skyscrapers in height. Oh, how badly she wanted one in her right now...

 

Heather moved forward as her growth continued. She slammed her growing feet down and nearly came just watching the cars fly from the impacts. SWAT members were crushed or buried as the cars careened into their lines and Heather laughed in satisfaction. She started fingering herself as her next stomp caused the entire block to shake and shattered nearly every window. SWAT was now in full retreat and she shook her head at their vain attempts.

 

"Y-You think...think I-AAAaaaa... I'm going to let you gooooohhhh~?!" Heather managed to get out as her body continued its mind-numbing growth. Letting her growth surge through her uncontested, Heather felt herself surge up into the air at insane speeds. Her hips smashed into the buildings either side of her and she, purposely, swung her hips to knock them out of her way. She came with a mighty yell before opening her eyes to see her new size.

 

Her growth had sent her soaring to a towering 400ft. Heather looked at the now smaller skyscrapers and roared in triumph. Only two were larger than her now, and only just barely. But they would have to wait as she had something else to deal with.

 

Looking down at the now teeny street, Heather spotted the specks that had been the SWAT officers. She smirked down at them before raising her leg. Rather than chasing them, though, she simply lashed out with a kick. Her enormous, well-toned, leg smashed through the two closest buildings. Each was sent tumbling into the street, and right at where the SWAT team had gotten to. If they screamed it was lost in the noise as two buildings collapsed into the street, burying it and everything around it.

 

"There is no escape from me. Not for any of you. You hear me? None of you can escape! Because this," Heather gestured to herself, "is just the tip of the iceberg! I'm only getting bigger and you... you are getting weaker." Heather smirked down at the closest building before turning her rear to it. She leapt into the air and let her massive ass smash down onto it. The blast sent every building near to the impact trembling as well and sent a massive dust cloud shooting out in every direction. Heather laughed in joy at the destruction she had caused before turning to the rest of Denver. Now it was time to play.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mandy scratched her head as she wondered just where she had been going. She knew she needed to get away from Victoria and Heather, but beyond that she hadn't really planned anything. Cities and other places with people wasn't a great idea either since she'd likely just crush people by accident... So... maybe this was where she was going?

 

Mandy stood towering over a large forest in the middle of nowhere. Rolling hills and a few small rivers were the only things around save trees, trees, and trees. Shrugging to herself, Mandy glanced down at her gaggle of passenger still perched on her breasts.

 

"Hold on, everyone. I'm gonna sit down," she said before, slowly, sitting herself down. Her massive hands crushed trees like they were toothpicks as her legs dug out new river paths. Her massive rear smashed down with a small earthquake and her back crushed everything on the hill behind her. Mandy didn't register any of that, though, as she sighed, leaned back against a large hill, and enjoyed taking some of the weight off her back. Boy these things sure were heavy.

 

Mandy relaxed and let herself enjoy the peace. The flowing river was a nice change of pace to the screams, breaking metal, and general chaos back at Hale. She enjoyed the little tickles the tiny people made as they walked around and how nice the breeze was. Ahhh, she could get used to this...

 

"Uhhh... G-Goddess Mandy, ma-ma'am?" a voice spoke up, causing Mandy to glance down. The woman who had been helping her back in the football field had moved closer to Mandy's face and looked to be, nervously, trying to ask something. Mandy wasn't sure why she was so nervous or calling her goddess.

 

"It's just Mandy, Tiffany. Did'ja want something?" Mandy said, smiling down at her little buddy. Hehe, she was so much cuter all tiny and delicate. Tiffany seemed to be taken aback that Mandy remembered her name and spoke up rather quickly.

 

"Y-YES! I-I mean... yes we... we wanted to know what... what you wanted us to do," Tiffany asked, still being really nervous for some reason. Mandy wasn't too sure why Tiffany was so scared all of the sudden but decided to try and cheer her up. She was supposed to be keeping all these people safe AND happy, not safe and scared.

 

"Do whatever you want. I'm just here to keep you safe. All of you. So, don't worry about anything, I'll take care of whatever is bothering you. Any of you," Mandy said before giving everyone a big smile and wink. The group all cheered at the news and Tiffany looked to calm down a good deal. Mandy was glad to see them all cheered up and leaned back to enjoy a rest.

 

The rest lasted for a little while but was interrupted as the tickles started to move down her breasts. Mandy looked down and saw a few people moving toward her nipple. She was a bit concerned with them moving to a more dangerous part of her, but their little footsteps felt good... really good. Mandy cooed in pleasure as the group seemed to speed up.

 

"Go- Mandy, let us thank you for your kindness and acceptance," Tiffany said as Mandy glanced down at her. Thank her? What d- ohhhhHHHHH~! Mandy got her answer as the group arrived at her nipples and began to message them. Their tiny little hands moved up and down her sensitive nipples and sent jolts of pleasure through her. Mandy's cooed turned to moans as she leaned back further to give them a more stable platform. Her crotch began to moisten as their tiny rubs did more for her than every guy she had been with. Fuck why... why were they so good at this? And why did she care?!

 

Mandy had to fight not to arch her back as she closed in on climax. She gasped and moaned in ecstasy as their hands started to rub faster and faster. Mandy held herself back, worried what she might do if she came, but couldn't keep it held off forever. Clapping her hand over her mouth, Mandy screamed in joy as she came in a way she never thought possible.

 

Releasing her hand, Mandy slumped down the hill and took second to catch her breath. The group who had pleased her so much started back toward the rest and Mandy desperately wanted to kiss them all. But they were so small now that she feared if she could manage even that without hurting them. She wanted so badly to thank them, but couldn- ahh of course!

 

"That... that was amazing. I... I want to thank you for... for doing so good of a job so-" a sudden rumble interrupted Mandy's words. Mandy felt the rubbing coming back as she realized the noise was her stomach. Uh oh, this wasn't the reward she haaaaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

 

Mandy's world exploded into a realm of pleasure, rubbing, and sudden growth. She felt her entire body seemingly explode in size. Her arms racing outward, smashing into trees, then hills, then carving a path through the ground. Her legs did the same but began to dig into the earth with ease. Her back hit, then crumbled, then obliterated the hill she had been leaning out. Mandy managed to catch herself before she fell back but could do nothing but cry out as her growth only accelerated.

 

Muscles clenched and flexed as Mandy felt herself growing stronger. Her arms bulked up still further as her legs swelled in power. Mandy felt the same power flowing into her breasts and felt them enlarging still further, becoming massive jutting monoliths. Her back ached in response, but that soon faded as her muscles there expanded and exploded in power. Mandy growled to herself as she felt her power exploding along with the rest of her.

 

With a cry that echoed through the entire county, Mandy's newest spurt came to an end just as suddenly as it began. She let out a quick shudder and moan as she came once again, the lingering pleasure sending her over the edge, but started to regain her senses. Mandy blinked and looked around... and dropped her jaw as she looked out over the various hills around her.

 

The hills that had, somewhat, sheltered her were now tiny compared to her. The rivers looked like tiny little trickles of water and the forest... it might as well have been grass now. Massive trenches of destruction had been dug by her legs, arms, and even fingers. A large pool of her juice had formed near her crotch as her orgasm faded away. And this was her sitting down... if she stood up...

 

Unthinkingly, Mandy got to her feet. She gasped as her head surged up, up, and up, over every hill for miles around. Her view of the horizon soon became unblocked, save for a few mountains off in the distance. Mandy looked in wonder at her surroundings and was shocked how much of her foot fit where she had been laying. Gone was her 400ft frame, to be replaced with one that was 1000ft.

 

Mandy stopped admiring herself and glanced back at her breasts. She spotted her, now very small, charges and gasped at how tiny they had become. They were now nothing more than specks moving on her breasts and she was unsure how to handle this. There were still alive, she could see and kinda feel them moving, but doubted she would be able to hear any of them.

 

And yet... yet wasn't that just as well? Like... she was trying to keep them protected and... and she could definitely do that at this size. But with so much more space she could save other people and... and when Heather and Victoria reached this size...

 

Realizing now that she couldn't just keep this small group safe, Mandy looked around and spotted what looked to be civilization off in the distance. Stepping over the now tiny hills, Mandy made her way toward the next group of people in desperate need of saving. She’s take in who wanted to be saved and keep them away from the other two. And when she got even bigger, she’d take on even more.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Despite the frustrating nature of Emma's situation, there were some bright spots that cheered her up. The fact she was riding on the back of an open tracker-trailer because it was the only thing large enough TO ride on was one of those spots. As were the stares, followed by swerving, of cars that passed them. Not every day a trailer goes by carrying three, naked, mini-giantesses on its back.

 

Walking all the way to Oaktown would have been quite the hike, even at her increased height. A few of the survivors from Hale took cars, those that had cars that weren't pancakes, but that wasn't an option of Emma, Kako, and Aviel. The three of them were far too large to fit in any car and too heavy for even large pickups to haul.

 

Thankfully, a passing truck driver offered them a ride after some... persuading from Emma. She had no intention of doing any of the things she had offered, of course, but the driver didn't need to know that till they arrived. And if he had a problem with that, she'd give him an example of why he should get over it. She might do it anyway if Kako and Aviel wondered off.

 

Staying with the two "good girls" was vexing, but Emma knew it was for her own good. There was safety in numbers and, more importantly, both would die trying to save the other. That loving commitment would, at least to Emma, make them perfect targets for toying with. Betting that the other two, far larg- dammit she hated admitting that, giantesses would feel the same kept Emma close to them. They'd draw all the attention and, hopefully, give Emma a chance to slip away. And, if she was completely honest, seeing the two of them go at each other during their growths was super fucking hot. Watching the two grind on each other, their bodies growing as they made love... damn she was getting hot just thinking about it.

 

Pushing such thoughts aside, Emma glanced down the road and saw Oaktown coming into view. She sighed inwardly as she saw the dump hadn't changed in the least. It was still a tiny little nothing of a town with a single market and... not much else. The town had been dying for years and was barely holding on. Emma hated this place, doubly so since it was her hometown. Fuck just remembering all the boring ass days she spent wasting away in this little speck of nothing...

 

The truck pulled into a large parking lot that used to serve a factory, now long abandoned. Emma, Aviel, and Kako all climbed down as the driver climbed out. He walked over, spitting a wade of tobacco as he came, before stopping in front of them. Emma had to resist the urge just to kick him into the factory behind them and be done with this.

 

"Thank you for the ride, Chuck. We really appreciate it," Aviel said as Kako bowed. Chuck nodded but turned his eyes to Emma. Ahhh fuck...

 

"It's not a problem. Just as long as yer friend settles up," Chuck said as Aviel and Kako glanced to Emma. Emma was nearly grinding her teeth now as she fought all the violent and deadly urges running through her. She managed a smile on her face before leaning down, looking down at the trucker who barely reached her knee.... wanting her to do sexual favors for a damn ride... after refusing any other payment... Oh fuck this!

 

"Of course, Chuck. Let's... go someplace more private, though," Emma said as she offered her arm to the driver. Chuck looked a bit hesitant but climbed on after a second. Emma lifted him up and nestled him between her arm and her breast. Chuck's hesitation vanished as he started to feel up her breasts and Emma had to fight not to shudder in revulsion.

 

"Why don't you two go see if there is any info on the other giantesses while I de- pay Chuck," Emma said, catching herself. Kako nodded before giving Chuck a wave while Aviel stared at Emma for a few seconds. Emma's faked smile started to vanish as Aviel's gaze lingered on her own. Was she started to suspect what Emma really planned? Dammit, if sh-

 

"Damn, girl you are STACKED! Should have asked for all ya ta give me a ride. Would a' loved to get a chance at the chink too, she's loaded up as well!" Chuck suddenly said. Aviel's stare, slowly, shifted to Chuck and changed from accusing to outright hate. Emma's worry turned to almost giddy laughter as she saw the fury bubbling behind those eyes. Oh Chuck, Chuck, Chuck... if only you realized the mistake you just made.

 

Aviel's eyes went back to Emma's and she gave a very shallow nod. Emma's smile became very real as Aviel walked after Kako, quickly wrapping her arm around her girlfriend. Emma waited till they had moved off a bit before turning back to Chuck, now fondling her nipple, and gave him a big smile.

 

"Well then, let's get going," Emma said as she headed toward the factory. Chuck didn't respond as he started humping Emma's breast and grunting as he did so. Emma let him as she moved into the shadow of the large factory. She would let him do whatever he wanted till they reached their destination. After all, it was just adding wood to his funeral pyre.

 

Turning a corner to take them out of sight. Emma slowed to a stop before turning to Chuck. He looked up at her and wiped a bit of sweat from under his bright red, infuriating, hat. Emma gave him another smile, before grabbing his head with her other hand.

 

Chuck trying to cry out, but his voice was drowned by Emma's hand. Emma pulled him from her arm and smashed him into a nearby wall. She chuckled as his screams vibrated her hand even harder, but still no sound escaped. Emma shifted her grip to close around his throat and his screams turned to gurgles and gasps. She pulled him up to her face and gave him a wicked, hate-filled glare.

 

"Scream and I'll break your bones one by fucking one. Starting with this," Emma said before moving her hand down to his, still hard, cock. She gave it a light squeeze and Chuck's eyes went wild in terror. He nodded as best he could and Emma loosened her grip on his throat. Chuck didn't call her bluff as he stayed silent, only staring at her in terror.

 

"P-Plea- I... I do-" Chuck started to blubber, but Emma shoved her finger into his mouth. He gagged as it took up most of the room in his mouth and Emma shhhhed him.

 

"I don't want to hear you talk. And what I want is far, FAR more important to both of us now. Cause if I don't get what I want..." Emma said before driving her thumb into his skull. She pushed into it for a second or two and enjoyed how it began to give. Chuck screamed in pain as best he could with her finger still in his mouth until Emma relented. Tears ran down Chuck's face as Emma pulled her finger out of his mouth, but he made no noise safe for quick sniffs.

 

"Good. Now what was it you wanted me to do..." Emma said tapping her finger on her chin. Chuck whimpered as Emma keep him held in the air and trapped in her hand.

 

"Oh right! You wanted to fondle my breasts, give you a hand job, AND a blowjob. That's a lot of work for just a ride. Doubly so when you got the privilege of seeing me. It is quite the gift, isn't it?" Emma asked. To Chuck's credit, he got the unspoken threat and nodded vigorously. Emma nodded in agreement before going back to "thinking".

 

"Well since we agree seeing me is a huge reward, I think it’s fair to say you were trying to hustle me. Ohhh, no that's not good is it," Emma said with a faked insulted voice. Chuck's nods turned to shakes of his head and he almost started to say something. Emma checked that with a quick tightening of her grip.

 

"Lying is worse, Chuck. You WERE trying to hustle me, and you DESERVE punishment. Isn't that right?" Emma demanded as Chuck, crying again, nodded. Emma's glare turned back into a fake smile as she tapped her chin again.

 

"What should I do to punish you... I know just the thing," Emma said with a smile. She let go of Chuck and he yelled before flopping to the ground. He started to scramble away, but a quick stomp next to his head caused him to freeze.

 

"I'm bigger than you, Chuck, and a lot faster. Don't do anything stupid if you want to keep those legs," Emma threatened as Chuck heaved and collapsed inward. Emma pulled him up onto his feet before kneeling down, putting her breasts over his head. She couldn't see him thanks to them blocking her view, but she could imagine him staring up in horror at them.

 

"Here is your punishment. These things are pretty heavy so their tough on my back. Give me a little break, would you?" Emma said before letting her breasts fall onto Chuck. She felt Chuck collapse under her breasts huge weight and only resist them after a second. She heard him gasping and struggling to keep them from crushing him but could feel him losing the battle. Emma only chuckled as she leaned down further, adding more weight.

 

Chuck's resistance became more and more pathetic as Emma's breasts proved superior. His grunts of efforts were turning into cries of desperation and panic. Emma rolled her eyes as she felt him trying to slip into her cleavage, the cheater. Before he could manage it, she raised her chest up before bringing it back down, smashing Chuck into the ground with a sickening pop. Chuck screamed in agony and Emma shifted to see his leg bent in a way it wasn't meant to be.

 

"Cheaters get punished worse, Chuck," Emma said before putting her foot on his throat to shut him up. She shhed him and his tear-filled eyes looked to her in pleading mercy. Emma simply pushed down harder till Chuck managed to turn his screams into silent cries of agony. Removing her foot, Emma sat down in front of Chuck and spread her legs around him.

 

"Now, let's get that blowjob finished. Come on, Chuck, give me one to make up for the one you tried to get out of me," Emma said leaning back to present her waiting pussy. Chuck looked at her crotch and her face as if trying to figure out the catch. Emma motioned with her finger and Chuck began to drag himself toward her. She watched as his crawled to her pussy before burying his face into her crotch.

 

To Emma's unsurprise, he proved to be crap at this. His tiny little tongue went everywhere she didn't want it and passed all the good spots. Emma sighed in annoyance before starting to bring her legs together. Maybe Chuck needed some motivation.

 

Chuck noticed her thick, toned legs closing on him and started to redouble his efforts. Emma actually felt him getting somewhere but didn't stop her legs. Her thighs began to squeeze Chuck's sides and he brought his hands up to help his mouth. Emma moaned as Chuck started to get the idea, but still her legs closed.

 

A sudden scream and heave of agony escaped Chuck as Emma's leg made contact with his broken one. To her surprise he kept working on her crotch despite the pain. Emma slowed her legs a bit as a reward and cooed as she started to enjoy this. Her legs pushed into Chuck as he worked in a fever pitch. Emma could feel his bones being compressed together, but still he keep working.

 

On and on he licked before his tongue, finally, hit the proper spot. Emma tried not to shudder but couldn't keep herself still. Chuck must have realized what that meant as his tongue bombarded her G-spot. Emma gasped and groaned as his assault put her on the edge. Her legs were now only a foot or so away and she could feel his bones starting to bend, yet still he kept going. His licking, breaking bones, and silent cries all combined, and Emma climaxed with a heaving breath. Emma fought her urge to snap her legs together and, instead, spread them as Chuck was drenched in her juices.

 

Collapsing into the puddle, Chuck gasped for breath. Emma did the same and laughed in joy. Fuck that was so incredible. She had to do this again. Only next ti-

 

A sudden growl from her stomach silence Emma's thoughts. Emma looked down and laughed again. Of all the timing... Fuck this was perfect. Emma picked herself up as Chuck tried to look up at her. He managed to roll over onto his back without hitting his leg and looked up at her with a mixture of apprehension and hope. Emma smirked down at him just before the welcome shuddering returned.

 

Chuck's faint bit of hope turned to horror as he realized Emma was growing. Emma pushed the pleasure back as she smirked down at Chuck, giving him a slow wave. She, involuntarily, shuddered as her growth quickened. Emma gasped as her legs swelled in size and her view went higher. She bit her lip as she tried to keep her eyes on Chuck but was losing to the insane pleasure of her growth. Fuck she was getting huge!

 

Groaning with enjoyment, Emma felt her arms swelling, her breasts enlarging, and her entire body swelling still higher. She stamped her foot down as the shuddering made her leg muscles grow. Her abs toned and tightened as her breasts took up more and more of her view. And yet still she rose higher and higher into the air.

 

Emma gasped as her growth entered its next stage. She leaned down as her size continued to increase and spotted Chuck far below. The truck driver was trying to drag himself away but was failing as Emma grew faster than he could crawl. She chuckled down at him, causing him to look back in terror. She gave him a vicious smile before lifting her still growing foot. Chuck scrambled forward as Emma brought her foot down.

 

Emma's foot crashed down beside Chuck and he screamed in terror as it barely missed him. Emma chuckled as her foot grew and began to shove Chuck aside. Chuck flailed away from Emma's expanding foot and started away again. Emma shook her head before bringing her other foot down. This time her foot didn't miss and crashed down on Chuck's non-broken leg. Chuck screamed in agony as it was crushed and began to flail to try and escape.

 

With one last shudder, Emma felt her new growth come to an end. She looked over and smiled as she saw the top of the factory only a few feet above her. The huge thing stood nearly fifty feet in the air, she had found out as a kid, and she was only a few feet under that. Emma turned her over forty-foot body back down to Chuck and chuckled at him.

 

"Well this has been fun, but I've outgrown you as a toy. Good-bye. Oh, and thanks for the ride," Emma said as Chuck screamed and begged for mercy. Emma granted none as she grabbed his arm and ripped it out of its socket, not even thinking of the consequences of such a violent act.

 

Blood shout out of the ripped apart arm as Chuck went silent and still. Emma swore as she realized she had sent him into shock and was going to get nothing out of him now. He’d bleed out long before he woke up too. With a disappointed sigh, Emma moved her massive foot forward to crush Chuck completely. She grinded his corpse into a bloody paste, enjoying obliterating him completely at least, before turning back to the town. She left the little hidden area and moved back into sight of the others.

 

Aviel, Kako, and the rest of the "group" had already moved into the town, well out of range to hear Chuck's final moments. A large, well as large as it got in Oaktown, crowd had gathered around Kako and Aviel. It looked like they were doing the good citizen routine and trying to show they were friendly, ugh...

 

Looking down at the bloody mess that had been Chuck still stuck to her foot, Emma realized that she had no interest in pretending anymore. Now that she had ended a life with her bare hands, and foot, Emma wouldn't, and couldn't, hold herself back. She had been dreaming of this day for YEARS and now that it was here, now that she had experienced it, avoiding it was impossible. Already her head was filling with people who she despised in Oaktown, assholes who had made her life shit. If she went over to where Aviel and Kako were, and she spotted any of those fuckers in the crowd…

 

Still, the same issues were still here. She was bigger, far bigger with this spurt, than Aviel or Kako but that wouldn’t last long. If she went violent in front of them they would stop her and Emma wasn’t about to let them. Realizing her larger size also meant a longer, faster, stride, Emma decided it was time to leave the two behind. Sure it would be risky if she meet the other two giantesses, but Emma didn’t really care anymore. Damn Aviel, damn Kako, and damn the other giantesses. Emma was finally, FINALLY, acting out her urges and getting some revenge on this shit town and its shit people!

 

Heading off away from the town center, Emma started to go the back way to the market, knowing lots of people would be there. Undoubtably she would be noticed by someone, hard to miss a forty-foot naked Latina, but Emma didn't care in the least. All she cared about now, was meeting some old "friends" from her childhood. She'd deal with what came after when it came.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Cathrine gasped and panted along with Alexis and Lucy. The three of them had had the best few minutes of their life as they had explored each other's new bodies. They had rubbed, massaged, licked, and even sucked on each other before they'd orgasmed together. Now the three were laid next to each other, recovering from their sexual release.

 

"Did...did this really just happen?" Lucy asked as she stared up at the sky. Cathrine looked over and gave Lucy's breast a quick squeeze. She cooed in approval as Cathrine nodded.

 

"You didn't wake up, so it looks like it did," Cathrine answered as Lucy turned to look at her. She nuzzled into Cathrine's neck as Alexis shifted closer to join in. Cathrine welcomed them both as they cuddled together.

 

A buzzing noise pulled Cathrine out of her peaceful rest. She glanced over and saw her phone, abandoned during her growth, vibrating like crazy. Remembering the text she got about Macon, Cathrine shifted enough to reach it before turning it on.

 

Her friend, Leah, had sent her tons of texts during her... distraction. Cathrine skimmed through them before stopping at another picture. Her eyes widened and she, quickly, sat up as she processed the image before her. Towering over most of Denver was another giantess, this one with black hair. The entire city looked to be a warzone with fires, flattened buildings, debris, and general panic everywhere. Cathrine scrolled through picture after picture of the woman annihilating Denver and of reports of the National Guard being mobilized. Fuck...

 

"What is- oh God..." Alexis said as she saw the messages and pictures as well. Lucy joined the three and each new message made their skin pale. Macon had been turned into a playground for the blonde giantess who was forcing the people into more and more deadly games. Meanwhile, Denver was nearly wiped from the map as the giantess there continued her slaughter. The death toll was already reaching the tens of thousands. Even worse, there were rumors of a third giantess, one far larger than the other two, wondering through the wilderness who might be heading for Clemsen.

 

Cathrine read all this before turning to look at the box they had found. The other two did the same before they all looked between each other. Could... could this be what created those other three?

 

"We... we need to get this to the police," Alexis said as she stood up. Cathrine didn't stop her, at first, but seeing Alexis large, but not massive, form heading for the box got her to wonder.

 

"Wait... If that stuff made them, why did we only grow a few feet? Their larger than skyscrapers while we’re just tall," Cathrine said as she stood up as well. Alexis stopped and turned back to face Cathrine. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it as she considered what Cathrine had said.

 

"Maybe... maybe they drank more than one bottle? Either way, does it really matter? That... stuff made us bigger and something definitely made them WAY bigger. Even if this isn't the same thing, we should still let someone see it. If those giantesses come here..." Lucy suggested. Her last sentence made Cathrine's blood run cold at the thought of either of those two monsters towering above them.

 

"Yeah, you're right. We sh-" Cathrine's words stopped as a strange, but kinda familiar feeling spread through her. Her stomach groaned and churned in protest of something as the odd tickling from before returned. The same tickling from when sh- oh...OH!

 

Cathrine was almost positive how the other two, potentially three, giantesses had reached their heights as she started to grow again. Alexis and Lucy gasped as well as both of them started to stretch higher as well. Cathrine watched her body push further into the air as the tickling grew more and more intense.

 

Moaning in pleasure, Cathrine felt her arms swelling yet again. She smiled as a noticeable bicep formed on both her arms and she flexed them in approval. Her legs pumped up as well with each surge toning them still further. Abs began to form on her stomach as Cathrine grew past the top of the loading door.

 

Alexis gasped as her rear and hips expanded still further. She giggled as she shook her wide hips and moaned as her head rose still higher. Toned arms and legs stretched out as her size grew past 11ft and showed no sign of slowing. Alexis entire body seemed to shudder as her growth increased in speed.

 

Lucy watched with pride as her breasts enlarged still further. Her back grew and hardened as she gained the strength to support her breasts. Lucy smiled as her hips expanded as well and her own head passed the loading dock's door. She giggled in delight as her body began to tone and strengthen as her size neared 15 ft.

 

Finally, with an almost simultaneous gasp, all three of them rocketed upward. Their new growth spurt came to an end as all three reached nearly 17ft in height. Cathrine flexed her new, larger muscles as she marveled at the power at her command. Lucy jiggled her breasts before lifting them up to hug them. Alexis looked back at her large butt and giggled as she gave it a quick smack. All three looked at each other... and then the box.

 

"Do you think they drank more than one?" Lucy asked, licking her lips with a smile.

 

"Does it matter?" Cathrine asked, already eager to experience herself growing larger and larger and larger. She wanted to be towering over entire towns and flexing muscles bigger than buildings. Only Alexis seemed a bit... hesitant as she looked at them.

 

"Are... are we sure we don't want to take them to someone?" Alexis asked. Both Cathrine and Lucy looked at her then the box. Some part of Cathrine told her Alexis was right, that taking another shot would likely end badly. But it was being, easily, drowned out by Cathrine's lust and need for more size. She NEEDED more.

 

"Very sure," Cathrine said as she started toward the box. Lucy smirked and started to join Cathrine. But they had taken maybe two steps when a loud impact came from behind them. The noise was followed by a slight quake and they all stumbled a bit from the sudden shifting earth. Looking back, Cathrine's jaw dropped open as a familiar, yet unfamiliar, face moved to stand behind them.

 

"E-E-EMMA?!"

 

Cathrine's old school buddy, Emma, stood behind them, hands planted on her hips. Gone was the pudgy, short Hispanic girl to be replaced by a towering forty-foot amazon. Emma's already large breasts were utterly massive, and her body was lithe, toned, and strong. She smiled down at Cathrine in a rare, honest, smile and looked between her and the other two.

 

"Wassup, girls? Seems like you three are still together and having fun. Figures you'd have gotten a taste of the ma-" Emma's voice stopped dead as her eyes moved up to the box. Emma's smile faded, and her eyes widened in shock. Cathrine looked back at it and then at Emma's already huge size... Oh no...

 

"Emma do-" was all Cathrine got out before Emma charged forward. Cathrine wanted to stop her, but the size difference was simply too great. All she could do was dodge out of Emma's foot's path as she made a beeline for the box. Alexis moved to block her as well, but Emma stepped right over her.

 

Reaching down, Emma plucked a bottle out of the box and brought it up to her face. Her eyes light up in excitement as she dropped the bottle down her mouth. Cathrine watched as Emma swallowed and she bit her lip in worry. Friend or not, Cathrine knew Emma too well not to be worried about what a second dose might do to Emma. And what she might do to them after it took effect.

 

A low, deep rumbling echoing from Emma's stomach caused Lucy, Alexis, and Cathrine to back up. While Emma... Emma only laughed.