- Text Size +

Part 5

 

 

Kako sniffed as she continued forward, tears streaming down her eyes. The image of Aviel's broken body, flying away thanks to Emma's kick, was still seared into her brain. And the more she saw of it the more she knew what she was really going to find. The corpse of her lover...

 

Another cry of pain escaped Kako's mouth as she covered her eyes, trying to keep her wails inside. It was nigh impossible though as she kept seeing it over and over again. Why hadn't she stopped her? Why hadn't she helped her? Why had she just ran away? Why... why hadn't... why... Just...why?

 

Kako whipped her eyes clean long enough to see she was still going the right way. Far off in the distance was the hill Aviel had disappeared over. She was closer than she had been, but still so very far away. At least her size let her take a straight line through the light forest. And kept her away from anyone.

 

Unable to hold back the tears any long, Kako went back to grieving. Walking while crying was not easy, doubly so with trees hitting her, but she managed. Even the odd feeling that ran through her couldn’t pull her away from her grief for long. In fact, it made it easier as the trees seemed to become less of an issue. Kako forced her despair down yet again as she dried her eyes to check her location.

 

Opening her eyes, Kako let her grief vanish for a few seconds as she found herself much higher up than before. Thinking back to the odd feeling, Kako realized she had completely ignored her growth spurt. She was surprised with how large her breasts had grown and her hips had swollen as well. Aviel wo-

 

And with that thought the grief returned in full force. No...she wouldn't... she wouldn't anything anymore. Kako had to fight not to fall to her knees, but she kept her feet. And, with a shuddering whimper, began her march again. At least the hill was only a few more steps away.

 

Cresting the hill, Kako gasped as she saw a massive scar carved into the ground. Trees, dirt, and a few small hills had been blasted out of the way as something had cut through them all. And at the end of the impact site was a broken body with familiar red hair. Kako whispered a short no before falling to her knees. No.....

 

Tears began to pour from her eyes as Kako looked at Aviel's dead corpse. She had never stood a chance against that monster... Kako should have stopped her, sho-

 

Her thoughts stopped dead as her eyes snapped toward Aviel's body. Had she... had she seen something move? Wa- DEAR GOD SHE HAD!!! Leaping to her feet, Kako sprinted down the hill and through the scarred ground.

 

"Aviel! AVIEL!" Kako yelled as she rushed to her side, hope rising as she saw her chest rising and falling. She was still alive!!! Diving to her knees and skidding to a stop beside her, Kako lifted Aviel up and gave another silent pray of thanks as Aviel groaned in pain. Kako wanted to hug her but thought better of it with their size difference.

 

But... wait... Aviel should have been her size. Yes, they had always grown at the same time before so why- Her question never got to finish as she gasped in shock. Kako watched in stunned silence as the various wounds on Aviel's body began to heal. The cuts sealed themselves and her bruises faded away. Her groans of pain turned to moans of pleasure as she healed everything down to tiny little scratches. Kako's tears of despair turned to relief as she pulled Aviel into her chest, hugging her in relief. And it only grew tighter when she felt Aviel return her hug.

 

"Aviel... I thought I lost you... Aviel... A...Aviel?" Kako said as she noticed her arms being pushed back. Kako looked down and saw Aviel's head rising toward her own. Aviel smiled at her, but her eyes soon lost all focus as they rolled back. She shuddered and moaned as she began to grow faster and faster. Kako watched as Aviel's head rocketed up to hers… and shoot past it.

 

Letting go and stumbling back, Kako watched in shock as Aviel surged higher and higher into the air. Her toned muscles began to swell with greater and greater strength and Aviel's moans grew in intensity. Aviel's chest raced past Kako's face and her abs came into view. Kako touched them only for a second, feeling their strength and power, before they too raced out of reach. Kako shock turned to wonder and relief as Aviel's massive form began to become her sky. They needed to find Emma...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Emma's trek off in... whatever direction she had picked, had been rather boring. Oh, sure towering over trees, small hills, and the occasional house was nice, but did get boring after a while. And changing direction just to crush one of said houses was a bit too much work for Emma to bother with. Besides, she was crushing enough trees and the occasional sign to satisfy any desperate need for destruction. Thankfully, her massive steps made the trip rather short.

 

Getting close enough to see over a large rise, a huge port city came into view off in the distance. Emma smirked as she saw the city was utterly massive with a large seaport and its own airport. She wasn't all that sure what the city was called but didn't care in the least. It wouldn't matter once she was done with it, anyway. All it’d be was a pile of flattened rubble. Rubbleburg, yeah that was a good new name. Picking up her pace, Emma made her way to the suburbs surrounding the main city.

 

Sirens and general panic began to fill the air as Emma moved into the suburbs. She thought about stopping and having a bit of fun there, but decided the city was more interesting. After all, she’d done enough residential destruction back in Oakville. But airport carnage? Now that was a new an interesting idea. Plus she couldn't have people escaping in planes, she couldn’t really catch those. Not yet.

 

Emma's huge form plowed through the various knee-high buildings in her way. Her feet crumpled, blasted through, or flattened any building, car, or person dumb enough to be in her way. She didn’t even bother to look down, not like she would see much with her breasts in the way, as she kept her eye on her prize. She wanted to get into the big buildings and see what she could really do to Rubbleburg.

 

Much like the city itself, the skyscrapers inside the city were massive. Many were even bigger than Emma which was more than a bit vexing. But Emma knew it was only a matter of time before that got fixed. Besides, being able to look inside without having to bend over was rather nice for the moment. Oh, the reactions on the other sides of that glass.

 

Moving up to the first, heedless of the roads and smaller buildings she flattened to get there, Emma took a second to look inside the huge building. Several people were scampering about, most fleeing but a few just staring at her. Emma returned their stares with a quick wink before wrapping her arms around the skyscraper. She held it for just a second, like she was about to pull her lover in for a kiss, before tightening her grip. The effect was immediate as the building began to shake, crumble, and give under her unyielding mass. The idiots who had been staring realized too late their mistake as Emma brought her arms rushing to her chest. They plowed through the concrete, steel, and glass like it was tissue and sliced a chunk of the building off.

 

 The top of the skyscraper tilted then plunged down to the street far below. Emma watched it go with a quick chuckle. Dust and debris blasted through the streets and shattered windows for blocks around. A few cars were tossed around like toys while bodies exploded as they impacted various obstacles. All that death caused by a hug, and Emma hadn’t even destroyed the whole building. Turning away from the disaster, Emma dusted away bits of debris that had got caught in her chest. A few lucky fucks had survived the trip, somehow, but were swept away to plummet to their deaths as well. Save for one lucky girl who managed to worm into her cleavage. Emma let her go, more interested in the airport ahead.

 

With the first skyscraper brought down to size, Emma continued toward the airport. She passed another as she went but didn't stop for this one. Instead, she raised her arm and dragged her fingers through it. Glass, debris, and body parts rained down on the streets below as Emma footsteps left the roads utterly ruined. A few police cars and such tried to stop her, but Emma ignored them completely as she continued her rampage. Not even a third skyscraper, this one right in her way, stopped Emma. All it got was a smirk. Oh she HAD to try this…

 

Heading straight for the building, Emma didn't slow at all as she plowed into it. Her foot hit first, kicking through the ground floor and sending debris blasting out its rear. Her breasts followed soon after, pushing through like massive bulldozers and flattening anything that got in their way. Her head impacted soon after and Emma chuckled to see a few unlucky fucks still trying to escape that were now trapped with her massive head. They stared in horror as her huge eyes turned to them and she couldn't help but turn to face them. They tried to run, but Emma caught one in her mouth and slurped them down before going back to moving forward. The others probably fell to their deaths, Emma didn't bother to check, as she continued forward moving through more rooms and chomping any people that got in range of her mouth. People didn't taste all that good, but it keep them from getting on her face, yuck.

 

Finally pushing through the skyscraper, Emma gulped down her last victim before glanced back. The building, sadly, did not stay up with a giant her shaped hole in it. Instead, it collapsed in on itself and sent a huge wave of dust blasting outward. Pity, Emma wanted that to compare to when she did grow again, but she supposed that was a bit too cartoony to actually work. Oh well...

 

Emma's slight disappointment was dispelled as she reached the outer edge of the airport. She easily crossed the teeny fence that cordoned it off and headed to the end of the runway. Another plane was already heading down the tarmac, getting ready to takeoff. Emma shifted herself to stand right in its way and crossed her arms in disapproval. Leaving? No that was completely out of the question.

 

The plane didn't slow as it roared toward her, its nose starting to lift off the ground. Emma still didn't budge as it came closer and closer, rising oh so slowly as the pilots fought to get enough air to clear her head. It looked like it wouldn't make it, but the pilot proved their chops as it angled up just a bit more and managed to clear Emma's head, roaring past with a noise that even made Emma grimace. Pity she decided to stretch at that exact moment. Damn shame indeed.

 

Emma's hand rose and smashed the left wing completely off the plane. It veered off course and went into a rolling dive before crashing into a nearby building. Emma shook her head in sadness as she watched the horrid scene. Such a tragedy... if only it could have been avoided.

 

Turning away from the crash she obviously had nothing to do with, Emma started down the runway. Her massive steps ruined the level asphalt leaving huge imprint craters of her feet. A few other airplanes had been waiting their turn to takeoff, but most were either stopped dead or slowing as their crews realized the runway was useless. Emma toyed with the idea of waiting to see how long before one of them began to empty their passengers out but didn't have the patience for it. Instead, she marched up to the closest.

 

Stopping next to the airliner, Emma bent down to get a better look. She saw the pilots and various people staring up at her in mixtures of terror, awe, and shock. Emma smirked at them before lowering her arms to grab the plane. The looks all turned to panic as she lifted the plane up and- and... crap.

 

Emma did enjoy her massive breasts, but they proved a slight hinderance as the plane got caught under them. She tried to shift her grip, but the long vehicle proved unwilling to work with her. Grumbling in annoyance, Emma gave one mighty heave up, thinking to force her breasts aside. Instead, the plane crumpled under her unmoving tits, crushing the middle section and ripping the front and tail completely off. Emma had just enough time to think crap before the plane exploded right on her. Bits of its debris fell back to the ground but didn't so much as scratch Emma as she shook the explosion off with ease. Her only reaction was to cough as the dust and smoke got into her mouth.  

 

Regaining her senses after the explosion, Emma tried to act like she had done that on purpose and smile in approval. Thankfully that wasn’t hard as she was glad to see just what her breasts could do. Even an airplane couldn't make them budge and Emma cupped them in approval. Looking back down at the other planes, she was a bit annoyed to see them open and passengers pouring out. Now who told them it was OK to disembark? It sure wasn't her and she was the only one who mattered.

 

Moving to the closest one, Emma buried most of the fleeing people under her foot before bending down toward the plane. Grabbing its roof, Emma gave a quick yank and peeled it off like a banana. The people inside began to scream and shove into one another to reach the exits. It was far too late, however, as Emma lifted the open plane toward her mouth.

 

Emma thought of running her tongue through the plane… but licking all that disgusting floor and chairs was less than appealing. Instead, she turned the plane upward and started to shake the people out of its shell. Most fell into her wide maw, eager to welcome them, but a few did miss and tumble down her checks and to their deaths. It wasn't perfect, and Emma could have done better, but it got the job done and Emma got enough to get a decent snack. Tossing the empty plane away without so much as a glance to where it wound up, Emma headed for the next plane and started to bend down when a familiar feeling ran through her body. That time already?

 

Rather than standing up, Emma got a different idea and laid down on the runway. She rolled to her side and looked down at the tiny planes, smirking at the even tinier screaming people inside. The familiar feeling grew in intensity as Emma felt herself began to move along the ground. Her feet slid along the runway as her legs lengthened and started to dig into the asphalt. Emma's head began to move further from the plane as the rest of her started to grow and her breasts closed in on the plane.

 

Deciding to make the growth more fun, Emma snatched up the shrinking plane before rolling to her back. She spread her still growing legs and felt herself quiver in anticipation. She slid the plane inside of her and cooed in approval. Doubly so as she felt it take up less and less space as her body pushed further and further out.

 

Picking up the tempo, Emma's coos turned to stifled gasps as the plane proved perfect for its new job. Emma's feet dug increasingly larger, and longer, trenches in the ground as she pleased herself. Her free hand grabbed hold of various junk around her and crumbled them all effortlessly. She let her head fall to the ground and giggled as it crashed through another plane. Emma rolled to her sides to crush it completely, and the people inside, as her growth quickened. She felt herself reaching climax as the plane crumpled under her hand, but she didn't care. With an inward gasp of release, Emma came, and the plane was flattened as her thighs closed around it.

 

Taking a moment to recover, Emma lounged on the now rather small runway. She wasn't sure how big she had grown and didn't really care. What she did care about were the approaching sirens moving toward her. Emma looked up to see the upside-down police of the port city rushing to stop her rampage. Emma gave them scowl before rolling over onto her chest. The entire department looked to have come to stop her and rolled in with SWAT vans and even a few armored vehicles. Not that any of it would help.

 

Changing her scowl to a smirk, Emma moved her hands forward to start the slaughter as the police opened fire.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria watched Heather go with a triumphant smirk. Poor girl just didn't know how to command, or rule. Shame she hadn't been stupid enough to attack her, Victoria would have enjoyed toying with her till her next growth spurt. But stupid was one thing Heather wasn't and Victoria didn't feel like forcing the issue just yet. She wanted to play with her again.

 

Leaving Heather to whatever she decided to do, Victoria looked down at her little army. They had stayed close to her feet, eager for their protection against Heather, but were beginning to back away. Her own army... though a pathetically small one. Still, more than enough to invade a city.... or a specific city.

 

Getting a wide grin, Victoria squatted down to get closer to her little soldiers.

"Load up, troops. We're moving out to our next target," Victoria said as she placed both her hands on the ground. Her loyal troops quickly climbed on, bringing their APCs along as well. Victoria lifted them all up and placed them on her giant chest to keep a better eye on them. With them secure enough, she turned toward her new target and began her march.

 

"M-Ma'am? Victoria?" a woman who looked to have been an officer yelled from down on Victoria's chest.

"Call me Empress Victoria," Victoria said, deciding the Goddess or Queen thing was a little played out.

 

"Of course, Empress Victoria. What is our next target?" the woman asked with a quick salute.

 

"The state capital, of course. This state belongs to me, now. Only right I take my proper place there," Victoria said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. The group of soldiers seemed shocked and Victoria wondered if any would be stupid enough to try and stop her. Surprisingly, however, not one seemed to even consider it.

 

"As you command," the woman said as she turned back to the group and looked to get them organized. Seems she had found an intelligent group of soldiers. Good on them for knowing their place.

 

It wasn't long before the capital came into view. Victoria smiled as she imagined the looks of awe and terror her massive form's approach had to inspire. A living skyscraper marching toward their teeny little selves, its objective unknown. Her lower parts warmed at the thoughts and her pace increased just a bit.

 

Victoria moved through the suburbs without a care. She felt a few buildings crumble under her steps and roadways cave to her might, but she ignored them. They, and the people she inevitably crushed, were beneath her notice. Her eyes were set to the capital building in the middle of the large city.

 

Despite her focus, Victoria did stop once she reached the city proper. She plucked up her soldiers, who had all boarded their APCs, and sat them down onto the road. Leaving them to start rounding up people and getting a proper crowd, Victoria continued her trip to the capital.

 

Victoria's massive feet crumpled everything that dared to get in her way. Cars, streetlights, people, everything was flattened as panic filled the air. Victoria ignored it all and even made sure not to knock over any buildings, they'd be her's after all, as she continued forward.

 

Finally arriving at her target, the state capital building, Victoria ripped the roof off the building with ease before tossing it away. Victoria was surprised she'd managed to toss it beyond the city limits and wondered what poor schmuck's home she'd smashed apart with it. That thought vanished as she gazed down at the assembly hall... and found it empty save for a few staffers. Ugh...

 

Snatching up one of the stunned staffers, Victoria lifted the tiny man up to her face as she knelt over the roofless building. The man struggled at first but stopped as he realized the result if he fell from such a height.

 

"Where are they? And don't ask who you know who," Victoria said as she gave him a quick squeeze to make sure he got the message.

 

"Th-They fled! Wh-when you were first spotted th-they all left, and I-I-I don't know where they went, I swear!" the staffer said. Victoria huffed and rolled her eyes in annoyance. Dammit, she was hoping to taunt them, toy with them for a bit, before having them sign the state over to her. Couldn't really do that if they had all fled to some bunker.

 

Letting the staffer fall to his doom, Victoria stood back up and crossed her arms in frustration. Great... her planned spectacle and proper crowning were ruined now. Ugh, she was half tempting to flatten the damn building, but checked her annoyance. This wasn’t a complete lose. If the owners of the building had left than squatter rights took hold. Soooo…

 

"Alright listen up you specks!" Victoria yelled as she turned back to the city. Her booming voice shattered several windows and blasted through the city, but only drowned out the bedlam for a second. Victoria scowled at them daring to not be silent when she demanded it and was about to yell again when a familiar feeling ran through her body. Well, well....

 

Victoria let out a soft moan, which was easily drowned out by the chaos, as her new spurt began. Placing her hands on her hips, Victoria keep herself under control as her body expanded. Unlike last time, the pleasure was not mind-blowing but still ohhhhh so wonderful. She bit her lips as she rose higher and higher, closing in on the few skyscrapers that outsized her.

 

Looking down, Victoria bent forward to see her feet growing past the capital's lawn and into the street. Her toes shoved aside a few cars and set their alarms off as her growth continued. Victoria giggled at their puny size before lifting her toes and flattening them. Leaning back up, Victoria smiled as she watched herself rising above the tallest structure in the capital, and still keep rising.

 

Moving to the building, Victoria let her breasts cover it from both sides. She was surprised to see a few people on the roof, all staring in awe as she continued to enlarge. She pondered killing them but decided against it as she smirked down at them. Instead, she let her body continue to grow, and her breasts to expand, and watched as the building began to groan from the pressure. The tiny things started to realize the danger and run, but too late as Victoria felt a sudden surge rocket her upward. Her breasts washed over the top of the building and crumpled it like paper as Victoria's growth continued. And all Victoria could do was laugh.

 

Finally, as her booming laughter echoed over the entire capital, Victoria's new spurt came to an end. The noise and panic had all stopped as Victoria, a towering 1600ft titan, towered over everything. Victoria flexed her new body and grinned down at her new subjects. She then lowered herself and sat right on the capital building, burying it and anyone inside under her massive butt.

 

"All of you, come to your new Empress. NOW!" Victoria ordered as she lounged back on a bit of rubble that had survived. It gave almost immediately, but Victoria keep herself propped up. Her legs extended out into a boulevard and she idly pushed her feet into a few buildings, enjoying how easily they gave way. She didn't knock any over, however, they were HER buildings now.

 

A good deal of the smarter city dwellers did as they were told and rushed to a courtyard beside Victoria's massive form. Victoria smiled down at them, enjoying how many new subjects she had gained. But there were far too few to be the entire city, even counting the ones still on their way. That was unacceptable.

 

"Soldiers!" Victoria demanded and was rather surprised when a man she kinda recognized from the base rushed out of the crowd. Victoria, carefully, plucked him up and sat him onto her chest before noticing the radio he had. Victoria was starting to very much like that female officer.

 

"Good initiative... what was your officer's name?" Victoria asked, making sure to keep her voice low.

 

"Kimberly, Empress," the man responded.


"Yes, Commander Kimberly. I believe some of the city hasn't understood that when their Empress gives commands they follow. Bring them to me, alive," Victoria ordered. There was a pause before the radio crackled out an answer which the soldier relayed.

 

"Commander Kimberly understands," he said, and Victoria nodded before shooing him off. She didn't see how he got down, and didn't care, as she turned back to the crowd.

 

"The rest of you, I'll give a choice. Serve me as a soldier or serve as a worker. Soldiers here, workers there," Victoria said before her smile faded.

"And no, there isn't a third option."

The sea of people parted into two groups and Victoria’s smile returned.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lexi was rather surprised how effective her bottom had been at destroying their old workplace. Seeing it turned into a fallen over pile of debris and rubble sent chills down her spine. What else could she do if that had been so easy?

 

Such thoughts were dispelled, however, as she noticed a tiny form near her foot. Bending down, Lexi was shocked to find their boss, Farley, had managed to escape the building. He looked to have been struck by some of the debris that had fallen, but looked to still be alive, just unconscious. Lexi smiled in anticipation as she plucked him up.

 

"Giiiirls, look what I found!" Lexi said as she turned to Cath and Lucy, who were also staring in shock at the destruction Lexi had unleashed. The two snapped out of their stupor as both recognized Farley and big smiles spread over their faces.

 

"Well look who managed to survive," Lucy said as she walked over to join Lexi.

"He's going to wish he hadn't when we get through," Cath said as she joined the other two. She went to grab him away, but Lexi blocked her with her open hand.

 

"Hold on, he is still unconscious. We should wake him up so he can enjoy this, right?" Lexi asked as Cath's annoyed look turned to an approving smirk. Lexi lowered Farley back down and opened her hand so he was laid out between the three of them, just below chest height with each of them. Lucy took the initiative and began to prod him with her pinky.

 

"Farrrrley. Come on, Boss, your next appointment is almost here," Lucy said, doing her best to make her voice sound normal and not enhanced by a few extra feet. Farley stirred a bit at her prodding and mumbled something before blinking a few times.

 

"W-Wha... Appoint... Shit what kind of nigh..tma...." his voice trailed off as he blinked his senses back to focus and found himself staring right at Lucy's massive chest. His head turned to find Cathrine's off to his side and Lexi could feel him starting to shake. His head turned once again, slower this time, before stopping as he starred at Lexi's bare breasts. And then his head rose to find Lexi's huge face starring down at him.

 

"Hi," Lexi said just before Farley screamed in terror. He scrambled to his feet, but face planted as his legs refused to obey quite right. Lexi let him try a few more times as he scrambled only to plunge his hand off Lexi's hand. He cried again as he realized where he was and crawled back to the middle of her palm. All three of them laughed at his pathetic display and him covering his ears only made them laugh more.

 

"What's the matter, we a little too loud for you?" Cathrine said, as she bent down a bit closer to Farley. He winced and covered his ears as her voice blasted him before crying in terror. Cathrine rolled her eyes at his pathetic sight as Lucy tutted her in fake admonishment.

 

"Cathrine... That's just plain mean. Look, you even made him cry. Aww, the poor thing," Lucy said as she picked up their whimpering boss. He tried to fight her grab but stopped as she pulled him toward her massive chest. She dropped him on the edge of her breast before giving him the closest thing to a hug she could manage.

 

"There, there. Poor little guy, did big ol' Cath scare you. Don't be afraid of her, Momma Lucy will keep you nice and safe," Lucy said as she patted his head. Both Lexi and Cathrine exchanged looks as Lucy flashed a quick smirk and a wink to them. Oh boy...

 

Farley, however, was completely oblivious as his crying stopped and he seemed to bury himself in her breast. Lucy kept up her pats and she started to bend over ever so slightly.

 

"By the way, Farley, do you remember when you took me on that trip? You know, the one where we all got first class seats, stayed at a five-star hotel, and had a great time living it up in paradise?" Lucy asked as her foot started to slide out in front of Lucy. Farley nodded as he nuzzled into her warm flesh.

 

"Of course, you do. But I don't. Cause I didn't get to go, none of us did. Because you don't take "fake women and their friends," Lucy did a poor imitation of Farley there, "on company trips. And since I am a "fake woman" I guess I can't be Momma Lucy. So, I'll just be Lucy. Fucking furious Lucy!" Farley had just enough time to realize his mistake in relaxing when Lucy plucked him off and let him drop into the open air. He screamed in terror as he plummeted before Lucy's foot came up to meet him halfway.

 

"Hack-e-sack!" Lucy called as her foot kicked Farley back into the air, with a nasty crunch, and sent him toward Lexi. Lexi swore under her breath before backing up to get a proper angle. Blood trailed after Farley as she got into position and passed him, with another satisfying crack, toward Cathrine.

 

Cathrine had already backed up and sent Farley straight up rather than to Lucy. She dribbled a few times as Lexi and Lucy watched.

 

"Show off," Lexi said as Cath smirked before, finally, passing Farley back to Lucy. By the point he was a mess of broken limbs, crushed bones, and oozing blood, but still bouncy enough for Lucy to give him one last trip to Lexi. Lexi could tell he would just splatter onto her foot, though, so she caught him instead. The three of them moved back in as she revealed his shattered form. Despite the immense damage the little game had done to him, he was still alive and gurgling in agony.

 

"I don't think we'll get much more fun out of him now," Lucy said as the other two nodded in agreement.

 

"Guess all we can do is make a wish and split the wishing body," Cathrine said before grabbing a bit of Farley. Lexi and Lucy followed suit and waited for Cath to count down before pulling back. With a sickened rip, Farley finally meet his end as his broken body was ripped into thirds, Cathrine getting the largest piece.

 

"Looks like I win!" Cathrine boasted as Lucy huffed and tossed her bit away. Lexi let hers drop before shaking the blood off, not really all that upset she didn't win. That was gross enough to be honest. Cathrine took her prize and dropped it into her mouth before swallowing it down, causing Lexi to gag a bit. Lucy grimaced before shaking her head.

 

"Was that really necessary?"

"Nope, but fun as hell. Now that shitter will be actual shit," Cathrine said with a proud smile. That didn't make Lexi feel any better about it, but Lucy just shook her head again and shrugged.

 

"Whatever."

 

The three stood there for a second or two.... in silence.... glancing around and.... yeah...

 

"Uh, so what now?" Lexi finally asked. The other two didn't offer anything as they all stood there. Killing Farley had been fun and oh so deserved, but now... They were three giantesses with nothing really to do.

 

"Looks like Emma left. And left some of the town standing," Lucy said as she moved to stand on a small hill nearby.

 

"Really? Maybe Emma has mellowed out a bit if she didn't crush the place completely. Or she just wanted to get bigger before doing it..." Cathrine said, as everyone silently found the latter FAR more likely.

 

"Well... there are a few other people I wouldn't mind having a bit of fun with," Lucy said as the other two turned toward her. Smiles spread over their face as all the abuse, harassment, and general mistreatment from various people in town replayed in their heads. With an unspoken agreement, the three headed back toward town.

 

The three arrived to find the town a wreck but far from flattened. Emma had made a mess of the residential area but left most of the stores and shops alone. A good number of people had gathered there and looked to be looting them for various things. As the three approached, however, all eyes turned toward them. The three didn't have time to even say anything before panic swept the crowd and they scattered.

 

"Darn, I was hoping to have a bit of fun with them. Guess Emma ruined any chance of fooling them. Oh well, on to the crushing!~" Lucy said as the three split up to go after the dispersing crowd.

 

Lexi picked out the ones who had run back inside some of the buildings. After seeing what her butt had done to the office, she was eager to try it out again. She stomped up to the first building and quickly whirled around. Giving her ass a quick wiggle, she then leapt up and let it smash down onto the shop. She giggled as the jolt of hitting ran through her and a large cloud of dust blasted outward. The entire thing was flattened, and she giggled as the other buildings suddenly began to empty. That was a mistake as they fled right into the waiting tits of Lucy.

 

Lucy had laid down onto her chest and blocked the exit of those in cars. She had been shoving a few of the cars into her breasts, cooing as they tried to escape, but stopped when she noticed the flood of fleeing people. Getting up, Lucy began to crawl after the fleeing people, her huge breasts turned into steamrollers as they brushed the ground. The cars she had been toying with were turned into pancakes, along with their occupants as Lucy started after her new pray. It wasn't long before she caught up to most of them and one by one, they were flattened by her breasts, Lucy giggling with each pop.

 

Meanwhile, Cathrine had snatched up a few people and were dropping them onto her body. She started to flex her arms and legs, changing their handholds or threating to crush them between her muscles. Some managed to avoid them, but others weren't quick enough, either plummeting to their deaths or being crushed under her unyielding muscle. She was about to snatch up another handful when she stopped and gave a rather loud moan.

 

Embarrassment flushed over Cathrine for a second before she let out a second moan. Lexi wondered if one of the tinies had wormed their way into her crotch, but quickly realized that was wrong when she let out a moan of her own. Oh my... she knew this feeling well. Lucy stopped her chase as the effects hit her and all three turned lustful eyes to one another.

 

In unison, the three giantesses began another growth spurt. Lexi cooed as she felt her butt pushing out, crumbling more of the debris under her as her ass demanded more room. The buildings next to the shop began to groan and creak as her hips pushed into them and Lexi glanced down with smug satisfaction. She leaned back and watched as the groans turned to crumbling surrender. And still her growth didn't slow. In fact, it felt to be speeding up as Lexi felt her head rise higher and higher and higher.

 

Lucy fell to the ground and moaned as her chase started again, only now without her doing a thing. Her growing breasts raced after the fleeing tinies as she giggled, entire body ballooned outward. Her legs spreading further and further over the area as her head got further from the ground. Lucy shifted forward just a bit and it was enough to finish off the last of the fleeing people. She ground them in before standing, hands on her hips as she rose further into the air.

 

Cathrine, meanwhile, began to laugh as her body continued to firm and strengthen. The few survivors from earlier soon meet their ends, thrown off as her body surged outward or crushed by the growing muscles. Cathrine whipped them all away as she growled in pleasure, her growth surging as she did. Her paragon-like form towered over everything and she sent an entire store flying with a quick kick. And still her growth didn't stop, none of theirs did.

 

Joining the other two in looming over what was left of their hometown, Lexi watched as their growth spurts, sadly, came to an end. The three 150ft tall giantesses smirked down at the few survivors as they all stared in awe. Some fell to their knees in despair, others simply stood in stunned silence. Only a very small handful keep fleeing... in vain.

 

The three executioners glanced between each other before lifting their feet. With one stomp those that hadn't fled ceased to exist, along with most of the parking for the shopping area. Those that did fell as the earth shook and rolled from the impact. Before any of them could regain their footing, Lexi and the others were among them. And death came with them.

 

Some part of Lexi tried to remind her that not everyone had been horrible to them. Lexi considered that for a brief second before dismissing it. At their new size, all the tinies looked alike and she didn't have the patience, or care, to sort them. Instead, she snatched up a few before sitting on others. Lucy grabbed a few as well before stomping through a crowd. Cathrine didn't bother grabbing anyone as she slid her muscular legs along the ground, annihilating buildings and people alike.

 

Both Lexi and Lucy let their prisoners lose on their bodies. The tiny things tickled as they trashed and flailed to find solid ground and Lexi, lightly, messaged herself as they wormed into everything. Lucy did much the same as she laid flat on her back. She giggled every so often and would ideally move the tinies as urges struck her. Cathrine, though, continued her rampage and piledrived the grocery into oblivion, sending a quake rocking through the ground. All of them laughed before continuing their wanton pleasures.

 

Lexi wasn't sure how long they keep at it, time seemed to stop existing for them, but eventually there was nothing left to crush, no stragglers toy with, no lusts to give in to. The three flopped down together and rested as they came down from their high of... of size, destruction, and POWER. Their home would NEVER bother them again. For their home was nothing but a ruin of trampled buildings, crushed cars, and drying bloodstains.

 

"That... was the best..." Lexi said as the other two nodded. And as they all passed along a kiss, the three satisfied giantesses felt themselves drift off to sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Heather let out a relieved sigh as she strolled through another skyscraper. Finding this city, she really had no idea which one it was, was so damn good. After that... incident with Victoria, she was eager to let off some steam. And ohhhh had she let some off.

 

Her arrival couldn't have been more than thirty or so minutes ago and already much of the city was a ruined mess. She'd stormed in like a tornado, smashing apart buildings, crushing anything under foot, and slaughtering the pathetic resistance the police put up. She'd even ripped out the fuel tanks under various gas stations to douse most of the suburbs before making a spark. Now the main city was nearly flattened, and the suburbs were a raging inferno. DAMN did she feel better.

 

Taking a seat on a large pile of rubble, with some bodies mixed in, Heather gazed out at her handywork and smiled. Yes, this is what she needed. A good rampage to get her back in the swing of being massive and a sea of bodies to remind her who was the Queen Bitch of this world. So what if Victoria was better with the tinies? They were tinies, who cared about them at all?! She was still the best at-

 

Heather's thoughts stopped as movement drew her eye to the side. She thought it was a tiny who had been trying to flee, but her eye went to the horizon, not the ground. Was it a plane? She didn't remember seeing an airport, but she HAD been going a biiiit crazy. No, it looked to be coming over the horizon, not soaring above it. Ugh, the heat of the flames mixed with the smoke was making it impossible to make out.

 

Standing up, Heather squinted to try and get a better look, and grumbled as she got it. It was a person.... a person her size. Did that bitch decide to comeback for round 2 already? Fuck that was the la-… Then again… it could be Mandy. Heather hadn't seen her since they'd left the college and she would be on par with her in size. Hmm, that might be a bit more fun, Mandy was a bit slow and toying with her might be good for a hoot. Heather was about to head out to meet her when she noticed something that killed all her ideas. The approaching figure's hair was red...

 

Neither Mandy nor Victoria had red hair, so Heather knew the figure wasn't them. That let a bit of fear, and anger, creep down Heather's spine. How had anyone caught up to them in size? Had this new giantess taken more of the stuff and, thus, grown faster? Or had someone else ordered that strange drink and happened to take it at the same time? Neither seemed super likely but, obviously, SOMETHING had happened to make another giantess on par with her. Dammit, having two peers of size had been bad enough.

 

Deciding to let the unknown giantess come to her, Heather stood her ground as the figure moved toward her. She paused at the still smoldering ruins of the suburbs before glaring at Heather. The warping heat and smoke made any details impossible to make out, but Heather could tell the glare was not a friendly one. Perfect, a goody two-shoes to boot.

 

Moving forward out of the smoke, the figure came into full view and sent a wave of worry through Heather. The woman wasn't just on par with Heather, she was bigger. Not by too much, maybe thirty or so feet, but still taller. But what really worried Heather was her figure.

 

The red head looked like a professional athlete with toned and sculpted arms and legs. Her arms held large biceps that looked capable of crushing a building while her legs were so thick, they could crush a mountain. Even her abs were firm and toned. Compared to her, Heather looked pathetic and she couldn't help but back away before catching herself.

 

"You do this?" the woman asked as she glared down at Heather, her eyes filled with rage. Heather pondering lying, of putting the blame on Victoria, but didn't bother as the woman's hand clenched. It wasn't a real question, just a formality. Fuck...

 

Heather braced herself as the woman raised her arms. Heather hadn't been in ma- well any, fights and wasn't ready to end that record. Anyone with half a brain could tell who was going to win this fight so Heather took the other option, flee.

 

Leaping backward, Heather spun on her heel and took off toward the city limits. She heard, and felt, the woman giving chase as she plowed through a still standing skyscraper rather than go around. It didn't help as the woman closed the distance and grabbed Heather's arm. Heather tried to wiggle free, but the woman’s grip was a vice. She spun Heather back around and tossed her back to where she had started, sending her stumbled to the ground.

 

Heather scrambled to stand but had barely gotten her feet when the woman charged in again. Heather swung a wild blow at the woman, but she dodged it before slamming her own fist into Heather's stomach. Heather doubled over, feeling pain for the first time since her growth, before being driven into the ground by another blow. Her face smashed through the rubble and drove deep into it, but that paled to the pain of the impact. Fuck, she was getting hurt. She was, actually, being hurt!

 

Another vice grip yanked Heather up out of the pile of debris as the woman knelt over her. Heather tried to lash out, but the woman slammed her fist into her face and sent the world spinning in chaos. Heather's vision swam, and stars burst in her vision as the woman said something, though the blow made it vague and far away seeming.

 

Yanked back to her feet, Heather tried to say something, but another blow silenced her. She stumbled as she was let go, before losing her balanced and collapsing onto her back. The woman stood over her before kneeling. Her arms wrapped around Heather's throat and terror filled Heather’s mind.

 

Heather thrashed and flailed to try and force the woman off, but she was like an immovable rock. She tried to force her hands apart, but it was no use, the woman was just too strong. Things began to dim, and Heather felt her body fighting to keep itself alive. Her lungs burned and pleaded for air, but her throat was unable to draw any in. Heather felt herself slipping away as a tingling feeling began to spread-

 

With a sudden gasp, Heather managed to get air back into her lungs. The woman looked confused and shocked as Heather began to pull her hands off her throat. Heather was surprised too, till she noticed how her hands seemed to cover more of the woman's. Yes... YES!!

 

With a yell of effort and triumph, Heather managed to kick the woman off her. The woman stumbled back as Heather got to her feet, spitting out a globe of blood as she regained her breath, and her confidence. The woman swore as Heather newest growth spurt kicked in an she was soon looking down on her.

 

"You... are fucked," Heather said as her growth surged through her body. She smiled and laughed as her arms began to bulk up and legs toned with power. Heather felt herself swelling with strength and power as her growth not only increased her size but pumped her up as well. Within seconds she was looked just as strong, if not stronger, than the woman and still she grew.

 

With her hands resting on her hips, Heather rode out the last of her growth before smirking down at the would-be hero. Now a massive 1600ft giantess, the woman barely reached Heather's chest and looked to be the frail one. The woman, to her credit, didn't back down and simply readied herself again. Heather chuckled at her, before tackling her.

 

The woman was taken off-guard as Heather threw her entire weight into the woman. She stumbled back before losing her balance. The two crashed down and Heather used her large breasts to smash the woman's head into the ground. The woman trashed and tried to push Heather off, but she was now too big for the woman to manage, a pity.

 

Or at least she thought... Heather swore as she felt the woman lifting her up. She tried to force herself back down, but the woman managed to kick her off before she could get at her. Heather growled before kicking out, striking the woman in the side. She winced before retreating. Both got back to the feet as they got ready for another round.

 

The woman struck first as she came in. Heather swung out, but the woman dodged again. Her blow, however, was pathetic and barely stung at all. Heather laughed before grabbing her. The woman tried to escape, but Heather lifted her off the ground before slamming her back down behind her. The blow sent the woman's head reeling and she groaned in pain. She had just enough time to recover before Heather leapt up and slammed her ass right onto her head.

 

Heather keep herself on top of the bitch for a moment, grinding her ass into her face. She got back up and looked back to see the woman half buried in an ass-shaped crater. blood leaking from her nose and mouth. Heather smirked down at her and bent to pluck her up. However, she never got her hand around her as a semi-truck smashed into her face. Heather swore as it bounced off, being more startling than painful, and turned to see where it had come from. She was surprised to find another grown woman, though one far smaller than her. The Asian girl’s defiant look turned to terror as Heather growled in fury at her.

 

"You little shit," Heather said as she started toward the little cunt, eager to snap her in half. She got two steps along before something wrapped around her. Heather cursed as the red-haired woman wrapped her body, and her legs, around Heather. She tried to force her off, but her legs locked around Heather's neck and clamped around it like a vice. Her breaths started to become harder as the woman closed her legs and Heather fought to get her off.

 

"Don't you FUCKING touch her!" the woman yelled before a sickening pop came from just below Heather's head. Heather had a moment of confusion as all feeling vanished from her. The confusion turned to terror as her body fell of its own accord and her vision darkened to nothing.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aviel keep the giant bitch held in her scissor lock for a few more seconds before relaxing her grip. The woman's eyes were locked forward, staring at nothing, and her body was unmoving. Aviel let out her held breath as she realized that popping had been her neck. The monster was dead.

 

Taking a moment to recover, Aviel rubbed her eyes and tried to fight off the wave of revulsion that surged through her. Aviel had never killed anyone before and feeling that pop wa- Aviel had to fight back a wave of nausea as she forced the memory back.

 

Looking around, Aviel's revulsion slowly vanished. The ruined city, home to thousands, relieved her of any guilt or worry of doing the right thing. And Kako's small form looking at Aviel with wonder and pride only made her surer. That monster needed to be put down and Aviel had no reason to feel anything but satisfaction. But she couldn't rest yet, though. One monster might be dead, but there were at least two more out there. And Aviel was going to put them all down. And as if summoned by her determination, Aviel felt herself beginning to grow again...

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The news of the giantesses had spread far and wide as the hours passed. What had started as a stupid rumor had turned to horrifying fact as images of the flattened cities and general carnage spread like wildfire. The entire world was becoming all too aware of the giantesses rampaging through it, and of their, seemingly, unending growth.

 

Panic and terror gripped any city with even the hint of a giantess sighting. Masses of civilians fled every major metropolitan area and caused carnage of their own. Official evacuations tried to put some order to the chaos but were minimally successful. Highways and roadways became clogged with fleeing people and forced mass migrations of people on foot.

 

But such worries were forced onto the back burner as the true scope of the giantess threat became clear. Thousands of refugees and hundreds of accidental deaths were nothing compared to the death toll the giantesses had already caused, and their projected tolls if their growth continued. The political and military leaders all paled as the numbers came in and the virtual end of the world was projected.

 

Meanwhile, the government had begun to mobilize their military power. Troops were recalled back home, and guard troops put on high alert. Every weapon, even those deemed as mass destruction, were activated as plans were made. Yet for all the preparation, the leaders knew it was mostly for show. And that horrifying truth became crystal clear as more reports came in.

 

 Eyewitness accounts and video footage showed the near unstoppable power each giantess wielded. Bullets, missiles, and even tank shells seemed unable to damage them and a frontal assault was deemed suicidal and pointless. The news only got worse as reports of one of the giantesses creating an army of her own. The thought of one with military backup chilled every general's spine.

 

But all hope wasn't lost completely. Reports stated one of the giantesses had shown no signs of hostility. In fact, she seemed to be leading an evacuation effort all on her own. She had already fully evacuated two cities and was on her way to a third.

 

Suggestions to contact her and try to ally with her were made. Many deemed it futile, but their protests were silenced when the alternatives were stated. Nuclear power was all they had left…

 

The message was sent, and the room was silent until a stunned report shattered all their plans, assumptions, and fear. One of the giantesses was dead. Another giantess had challenged her mid-rampage and, with the help of a smaller one, managed to kill the rampaging woman. Even better, the two victorious giantesses were helping save survivors and repair the damage. There was no dissention in the room as contact was approved.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mandy had to keep her steps short and light as she continued her way. Her tiny charges were trying to build a few homes and other such things on her in various places, but her jostling steps was making it hard. She wished she could stop to let them work in peace, but there were far too many other helpless people out there to stop. She had to save as many as she could as quickly as she could.

 

Her little cuties had told her of the horrors happening around the area. Of Victoria and Heather killing so many and crushing entire cities. She hated that she hadn't stopped them, but Mandy had never been much of a fighter. Mandy was truly terrified that any attempt to stop them would just lead to them killing her. And if that happened no one would be able to keep her little pets save. No, better to avoid them and save who she could. Plus, it meant they’d have to come live on her and that was just soooo damn cute! ~

 

Mandy headed over the last hill and smiled as the next city came into view. She giggled in anticipation as she started down. Some yelling and cries of alarm got her to slow down, and she winced as she looked at the bit of damage she had caused to her tiny pets’ work.

 

“Sorry, got a bit excited,” Mandy said as she continued, but at a slower pace. Ahead she spotted the highway leading out of the city. Oddly, it was clogged with vehicles seemingly fleeing the city. Or… well trying since it looked to be totally clogged thanks to several accidents. Oh no!

 

Moving quickly, but not TOO quickly, to the highway, Mandy tutted as she saw people trying to flee on foot or ram their way through. She huffed at the rude ones being so aggressive and frowned at them.

 

“Hey! Quite that, you are only making things worse! Just get out and walk if you are so desperate to get somewhere. Or, better yet, just come with me~!” Mandy said as she knelt. The general panic seemed to lessen as Mandy moved closer. A few keep fleeing, but most stopped and seemed transfixed by Mandy. Mandy only blushed and giggled at their stares before sitting down.

 

No sooner had she sat did that familiar feeling come again. Oh boy, it was that time!

 

“Hold on, little ones. I…I got to make some room,” Mandy said as she groaned in pleasure. Her new growth washed over her, and Mandy leaned back to watch it happen. Her breasts continued to fill more and more of her view. Her head rose still higher as her legs stretched out into the wilderness, she didn’t want to hurt anyone!

 

The stares and gasps from the crowd on the highway only made Mandy blush and she gave them a wink as she soared higher and higher above them. Finally, with a soft sigh of satisfaction, Mandy’s growth ended with her a 2500ft Goddess.

 

“OK, my little cuties, come on aboard. Don’t worry, I have room for ALL of you~!”

 

Not a single person remained in the city.