- Text Size +

I

"Be careful, it's dangerous!" The woman spoke angry at the other man as he rushed to the area where the meteorite had fallen.

"C'mon, *****! It's a once-in-a-lifetime chance!"

The couple just happened to be nearby when it fell from the sky. A weird blue light had caught the second man's attention, who immediately ran after it ignoring the protests of the first one. As they came closer, the image of it bacame clear. A black egg-shaped rock stood on the floor, at least 20cm in size.

 "Isn't way too small? I was pretty sure the thing was bigger, but whatever. At least it means we can take the whole thing." The man said as he took the black egg from the floor.

"Hey, ******! Don't touch that thing! What if it's radioative or something?"

"Don't worry, *****. Everything's--"

Before he could finish it, multiple green lines in the abnormal meteorite started to shine. The two could only stare at it almost as if they were possessed. Then, everything became white. The woman looked around in shock at the realization of the man's disappearence. Then, it happened. 

The golden woman appeared from the flames, her naked body at display. Given the darkness of the night, the fire caused by the meteorite was the only light that allowed her to see the other woman before her in her naked glory. It was more than enough, in fact. To her perfect and rounded curves and soft skin to the beautiful and delicate face and long golden hair, her form was perfect, the utmost proof the woman's divinity.

She stood in shok as the golden woman gazed at her with her shining, scarlet eyes. At the time, she had no idea of what the golden woman was, neither of the entities above or the absolute laws that rule over everything. However, she was about to be enlightened with the truth, as well as given a choice: Would she remain oblivious of the truth and live a peaceful normal life, or would she prefer to have a chance to rise above the life of an mere insect, facing the existence of beings beyond her reach?

II

The woman screamed desperately as the man pushed her, throwing her in a hell of hot coffee. He fell to his knees in the sugar,  crying as the woman tried meaninglessly to reach the massive block of sugar alongside the others 12 burning in the hot coffee.

"And it seems like we have a winner!" The giantess' voice boomed cheerfully from above, her massive face looming over the people below, who were terrified by her devilish smile. The woman, seemingly over 20 years old, had brown hair to her shoulders and a cute face, with small pink lips. Her body was attractive, with delicate but round curves fit for her small figure. A small figure, however, that were hundreds of feet tall for the shrunken people below.

"Now, for the reward. As I promised, your life is saved." She said as she lifted the sugar, making the few that had fallen and managed to grab it to fall again in the ocean of black, hot liquid. Then she picked it up.

"Goodbye, everyone. Thanks for playing." The giantess said before drinking the coffee. The people inside it screamed in terror as they were sucked inside the woman's massive mouth. She put a finger in her throat, moaning softly at the feeling of the small humans going down. After just a few seconds, she had drank it all. The 13 lives were gone.

The man couldn't speak. The guilty and terror were swalowing him. He had just sacrificed 13 people in some sort of twisted game made by a psychotic woman who had, somehow, shrunken all of them! He just did not know what to think of it. He had sacrificed them, and would probably do it again if that stupid situation happened again. The woman looked at him.

"I gonna make you my new pet. Isn't that cool?" The man froze. "Why are you so shocked? I couldn't just let you go, y'know? They would kill me. Well, not that I know how to make you return to your normal size, anyways." She said with her cheerful, booming voice as she put the man on the table. "It's going to be fun! You can play with the other pets, and..." She put a a finger in her lips. "I'll let you explore every bit of my body if you want. If you let me play with you, too, that is."

"Rebecca, what do you have here?" Suddenly, another woman appeared, quickly picking up the man. He ascended to the sky at a absurd speed before standing right in front of the giantess' face. Brown skin and long black hair, along with a pair of beautiful yellow eyes, probably lens. "He's kinda cute y'know?"

"Fuck off, Ellie. He's mine already." Rebecca stood up, angry at the other woman, Ellie, for taking her new toy away from her.

"Right, right. I already got a few anyway." Elllie said as she returned the small man to Rebecca. "Now, are you finished? We have to go back."

"Every single soul has been sucessfully collected, ma'am!" Rebecca said as she made a exagerated military pose.

"Understood, soldier" Ellie went along with the joke. "Let's get going then. You want to make the contract so you can play with the cutie at your hand as soon as possible, right?" Then, Ellie left.

Rebecca looked to her hand. The man was crying, of course. All of it was for nothing? Did he seriously killed all those people so he could become that psycho's plaything? 

"Don't worry, little one. It's okay." The giant said as she caressed him with her finger, pressing the small man against her soft skin. "I know you're scared, but everything will be fine. You won't have to worry about being crushed by me or things like that. We'll be able to play forever and ever and ever!"