- Text Size +

"Ah... AAAH!"

Max accidentaly let go of Alice's hand as his ears felt like they were aout to burst because of the girl's scream. He looked down at the floor, seemingly a mile under him. If he were to hit him from that height, he would certanly turning into a miserable red stain on the floor not even a square inch in size. Something so insignificant no one would ever be able to guess it was a human being. For his luck, Alice, noticing him letting go of her hand, quickly brought her other one. Max rolled on her palm until he hit the huge barricade that were the girl's fingers.

"M-Max, are you okay?" She said. Her voice still carried a heavy weight for Max, even though he noticed she was trying to keep it low because of him. He was pissed off, furious. That whole situation was way too much for him to handle, he just couldn't...

He froze the moment he saw her, the girl's massive face loomed above him. Because of her fingers, massive walls of flesh surrounding him, all he could see from outside the giantess' palm was her own face. Her beautiful, delicate face. Max could feel her breath, a hot, strong, yet somehow reassuring wind that ritmically involved his whole body. Almost as if embracing him, telling him everythings going to be okay.

"I... I shrank somehow in school! I don't know how, or why, or who did this to me!" He just wanted, no, needed to say something, anything. He had to let it all out, for he felt the weight of it was just too much. "This is messed up! I just... I just... I tried to climb your bag to get your attention, but I didn't manage! Jack was... Oh, fuck! Jack! I have to..."

"Hey, Alice. What are you doing?"

Before he could finish that sentence, everything went black. His world turned upside down as an abrupt movement of Alice's send him up, then light returned. The first thing Max saw was cleavage, Alice's, reavealed because of a few undone buttoms. The girl's hand turned and Max fell right above her right breast, trying desperately to hold on something as he slided down. He still had no idea of what had just happened, he was acting purely on instinct.

Alice then used her hand to grab her own left breast and pushed it to the left. Then she reached her other hand for Max, who was only able to see its shadow as it loomed above him. The girl's finger, alone bigger than the little man, pushed him slightly, sending him to the cliff between the two massive mountains of flesh. Darkness surrounded Max as Alice put her breats together again, her boobs rubbing his whole body.

"Nothing, April." She answered as she turned  to her room's door, where the source of the other voice stood. Her abrupt movements making her boobs bounce a little, for her perspective at least. The woman at the door was one whose appearence resembled Alice, enough to making guess their relation way too obvious, except for her bigger height and, of course, smaller assets.

"Then what was that scream jus now?"

"Nothing, really. Just a bug, is all." She smiled nervously. It was just so obvious to tell when she was lying

"Ugh, fine. Just try to don't overreact, okay? And button up your pajamas. I got it, okay? No need to rub them at my face. You're making me jealous." April closed the door, laughing at her own joke. Imediately, Alice put her hand between her breasts, looking for Max. She put the tiny man on her palm and he nervously fell on his knees. 

"Max, are you okay? Look, I'm really sorry. I just... She was going in and I didn't know what to do if she saw you or... If I should let she see you.. Ugh." He had his head down. He just couldn't stand it. What the fuck? She had just... No, the real problem was just how poweless and weak he was.

He lifted his head, angry, and at the same time the girl took a deep breath.

"I'm scared, okay? But I know you're way more scared than I am. It's just that I don't want anything bad to happen to you, and this is all too weird. I'm really sorry, but I want to help you, okay? I don't want you to think I'm a monster or anything, I mean..." Another deep breath "Please forgive me and let me help you."

Max couldn't handle. He stared at the girl's massive face as she begged for pardon, genuine concern on her face, her cheeks bright red and her eyes tearing up. She was trying to keep her voice low, but it boomed nonetheless, her breath involving Max once again as he watched her giant lips move, so close to him. She also had no fault in this, and she was scared, as well.

"Alice! Listen!" He spoke as loud as he could. "I know! I need your help, fast! Jack went into Anna's bag back in school! Y'hear me? We have to warn Anna as fast as possible to save him!"

The girl did nothing for an instant, then nodded as she smiled slightly.