- Text Size +

The smell of alcohol was overbearing; in her nostrils, in her throat, and coated all along her body. Erin couldn’t escape the stench that reminded her of this cruel fate. It haunted her, much like the rest of the world did now. She feared it and everything. Sounds were abysmal, epic in size and beyond comprehension, regardless of how simple they truly were. Distances were distorted, and anything beyond an undefined range turned into hazy blurs that couldn’t be understood, like a horrible oil painting. Even breathing -- a normal, human requirement -- was a chore, as if she were forbidden to inhale.

Erin’s one sanctuary was Adrian, but as an additional joke against her life, even her ex-girlfriend was a nightmare. She was a giant now, compared to her. She looked just like Melanie, towering overhead with a body that, despite doing nothing to deserve it, was an uncontestable force. It was unfair, Erin thought, how she herself was so bruised and exhausted, having nearly drowned in a pool of wine only to resurface into a more nightmarish realm, while Adrian remained as a titan that overlooked her with such casual strength. For as long as she could predict, Erin was bound to Adrian’s protection, being held in two huge hands that cupped around her frail form.

Terrifying as all this was, nothing could possibly compare to Erin’s greatest of fears. She had been shivering and flinching all while recovering, but she spasmed out of control when she turned to see a disgustingly massive wall of green; wet, round, with an empty void in the center that was aimed directly at her. Two thick walls of flesh bearing flagpole-sized fabrics of hair closed in, surrounding the emerald monster from above and below. For just a second, they kept it hidden, until they opened again. Just these minute movements caused a breeze to flow past Erin, who broke down into a sickened wailing befitting of a madwoman.

Melanie blinked. Her eye, right up against the desk, couldn’t be pried off the speck that was Erin. She was a college student, looking at a college student -- it could be described that way, Melanie joked to herself, But this dynamic… It’s totally different. Am I even a god to this thing? Or some kind of intergalactic horror?

“Can you even see me?” Melanie asked. “You’re so small.”

Melanie didn’t even notice how her head instinctively rose to speak to her slaves, nor did Adrian consider it. But Erin, she witnessed the motion like an unforgettable event. Possibly billions of tons of human mass had shifted just before her, even if the face of this witch felt like it was a mile away. With such a tiny body, she could feel the vibrations in the air of something so impossibly gigantic maneuvering around. A young woman moving her head was, to scale, an entire mountain range being lifted by some unseen force.

And then the speech -- a brick wall of sound, an invisible wave that rammed into Erin and forced her to buckle deeper into Adrian’s protective palms. She screamed and closed her ears, tortured by Melanie’s whisper of a comment, but her own voice was literally overtaken by the gargantuan speak. She couldn’t hear her own voice, yelling as loud as possible, until only the echoes of Melanie’s voice haunted her. Whatever Melanie had said, it was unclear, undecipherable the same way an earthquake was the earth’s language.

Even beyond the catastrophic noise, there were more elements to the storm that had just been surged. A particular wetness could be felt in the air, washing the atmosphere with the feel, smell, and taste of Melanie’s saliva. Her breath, exerted from just talking aloud, had practically altered the weather into something harsh, humid, and unstoppable. The cause of the storm was equally as monstrous, and possibly more eerie; a chasm, unlike anything Erin had seen at normal size, a hole that went on for miles into some moist darkness -- Melanie’s mouth, her lips parted into a flapping dance as each syllable was pronounced.

The real world could be mundane and boring, like a girl’s bedroom, and yet it was perpetually a jungle of chaos that Erin was effectively abandoned in. Endure as she did, her struggles went unnoticed in the otherwise all-seeing emerald eye surveying from above.

“Wow!” Melanie chuckled. “I can’t even hear her! I-Is she saying anything?”

Melanie! You’re scaring her!” Adrian screeched. Her voice, to Erin, was at least understandable, but due to her unmonitored volume, it exploded with a much heavier impact overtop of her. She recoiled, but in a distressed state, Adrian didn’t even notice. “I-I don’t think she can understand you… P-Please, please don’t talk!”

Melanie grinned, her lips transparently hungry to do what she was instructed not to. It was so tempting, to say anything knowing that it truly would feel like god’s voice booming down on this single, pathetic soul. She stifled a giggle, but just as she had hoped, even that little mutter of noise was a disgusting song comparable to an omen-like cry of a bird flock, pitched low and haunting.

For once, there was a hint of mercy in Melanie’s intentions, if only because she didn’t want to overwhelm Erin just yet. She stood up, virtually unaware of how even the simplest actions carried enormous weight in the minuscule world Erin was cursed to. From above, she stepped back and looked down at her things. By rising up, she revealed to Adrian and the other desk-dwellers that she had someone trapped in her net of fingers, squirming and stretching, pursuing some hopeless opportunity to pry out and escape. It was Candi, only now, instead of standing like a titan of goodness, a holy savior that was even larger than Melanie, she had become just like the victims she came to save. A professional detective, a specialist in kidnappings, had been undone and cursed, transformed into a mere toy that the devil could entertain herself with.

Adrian flinched when Candi came into view. She scuttled backwards; she had fallen to her knees while watching over Erin, and now she moved with Erin against her chest, always connected and protected. The sight of a living person trapped in such an uncomfortable grip made Adrian sick, as though she was viewing some kind of unnatural torture. Due to how casually Melanie held onto her, Candi was flipped partly upside-down in a constant fight against gravity.

“Oh? That’s right. I’m sorry.” Melanie bowed her head slightly, though her smug grin persisted. “You all haven’t met yet. I’m sure Candi here will be excited to see all of you -- it’s what she came here for!” Suddenly, Candi was launched upward at a breakneck speed, and just as suddenly did she park. Vomit was on the verge of ejecting out of Candi’s mouth just because of the force. When she looked up and her stomach settled, Melanie’s overbearing face was all she could see. “Isn’t that right, little detective?!” Her voice was sharp and short. “Here they are! All~ the victims!”

Candi shuddered, twisted back around so that was given the privilege of looking over the desk. She had such difficulty even comprehending her new surroundings -- minutes ago, she was an adult woman, with a loving family, a luxurious home, and a proud career, but all that faded parallel to her height. Diminished to this pathetic size, Candi struggled to foresee anything for certain. For now, she had to live with this insult; the victims, the very ones she hoped to save from their kidnapper, were all standing there beneath her from where she was hoisted.

“This is Wormslut,” Melanie explained, deciding to go over each of her toys, one by one. Appropriately, she used her free hand to point out Scarlet, who stood still in the middle of the desk. “She loves to suck worm dick. She’d let a bedbug eat her out if I let her. But she’s also been a very bad girl. Naughtier than usual.”

The same finger that pointed at Scarlet then became a burden of weight. All at once, Melanie pressed her finger into Scarlet, pushing her off her feet and pinning her to the desk. Scarlet whined, she pushed against the fingertip as hard as she could, but it was absolutely fruitless. Worse yet was how Melanie dug her nail into Scarlet’s stomach; not sharp, but not blunt either, the edge of Melanie’s nail agonizingly threatened to divide Scarlet entirely in half, right across the stomach.

“I’m-- I-I’m so sorry…!” Scarlet moaned, tears streaming down her red face. “I’m so fucking sorry, Melanie! M-My goddess! I-I love you, p-please--”

“Hehe… You sound fucking ridiculous,” Melanie said, delighted by her own teasing. She pressed harder on Scarlet’s tiny body, milking out a crescendo of a scream, a scream that truly begged for its own life. “Sorry won’t cut it. You’re really going to have to pay for trying to get past me like this.”

Scarlet continued to plea for her life, but once the finger was lifted off from her, she focused only on catching her breath. Melanie moved onto the next victim, going in order for Candi’s pained convenience. Now, her finger was aimed to Kimberly, still paralyzed behind the fallen anime figure. Thinking it might be in the way, Melanie lifted the figure and stood it up right, even in its broken state, erecting the monument back to a tarnished glory that taunted the shrunken people. Suddenly without cover, Kimberly felt exposed and vulnerable. Melanie took up on this and grabbed Kimberly with two fingers, negating a last ditch effort of a dodge.

“This is Kim! One of my favorites,” Melanie said, raising Kimberly more above the desk. At all times, Candi was directed to face her, to look upon the woman that writhed about just as she herself did in the opposite hand. “Remember how I said not all the victims were young? Hehe. Kimberly here looks like she’s about your age, but you’re much more successful than she ever was.”

Melanie adjusted her grip on Kimberly, not only to silence her cries for help but to hold back her limbs so that her front was more exposed. Shame slathered over Kimberly anew, trapped in the embarrassment that it was for her body to be on display. When it was Adrian or anyone else, it just felt like the usual torture, and they were mostly on equal terms. But with Candi, being of the same age and still clothed, it felt strange and absurd all over again.

“Hm. She definitely has bigger tits than you, though,” Melanie muttered, genuinely comparing the two. Indeed, as even Candi and Kimberly noted, the latter’s bust was significantly larger. “You might make way more money than her, but with boobs like that, who’s the real winner?”

“Why?! Why are you doing this?!” Candi demanded to know. “Let me go! Quit this!”

“But it doesn’t matter what dumb jobs you had anymore. None of you ever have to work, ever again!” Melanie laughed somewhat childishly. “Thank you, Melanie! That’s what you should say everyday, Kim. Yeah, your new job is being my toy. That sounds a lot better.” She really did mean that.

“Here,” Melanie changed gears as a tickle of heat played with her urges, “why don’t you investigate Kim? You want to make sure it’s actually her, right?”

“P-Please,” Candi immediately begged in preparation. She didn’t know what to expect, but it certainly wasn’t having Kimberly’s boobs shoved into her face. Melanie brought her two playthings together, cradling Candi’s head into Kimberly’s cleavage. She massaged the two together, like making a pair of dolls kiss. Neither consented, of course; Candi shook her head to try and break away, and Kimberly moaned and complained, unable to even so much as arc her back further away in protest. So helpless was Kim in her ability to move, it might as well have felt this was her own choice, to have this detective motorboat her breasts against her will.

“Yeah, she’s thick,” Melanie joked. Kimberly was pulled back, a short-lived relief. She was turned around and repositioned; a hole-shape made from Melanie’s index finger trapped Kimberly so that her lower half was on full display and facing Candi. “Look at this ass. It’s so plump!” She sneered. “Y-You should investigate this, too.”

Candi yelled, only to be muffled as Kimberly’s ass was forced into her face. Even firmer than before, Melanie forced the two together, this time inspiring more satisfying results. Kimberly flushed with red all over her body and squealed, aimlessly kicking as Candi tickled her. This cycled back into those kicks barraging Candi, who in turn protested more in a struggle that only made Kimberly laugh and cry.

This isn’t real, this is too sick, Candi thought, her vision blinded by Kimberly’s ass and thighs. She latched to this dwindling sanity, his girl is something else. She’s wicked. Why would she do this to me? How can she do this to women? At the mercy of Melanie’s playfulness, her and this other adult were degraded and sexually abused, in the same careless fashion of a bored girl finding something to do.

Eventually, that torment ended. Gasping for fresh air, Candi was relieved of the weight that was Kimberly’s butt. Melanie was finished, and Kimberly unneeded; the hand holding Kimberly dropped her off on the desk, then directed itself over to Adrian. However, instead of a hard, arrow-like point that belittled the target, Melanie’s hand was instead a soft gesture. More of a suggestion than a demand, it was clear to Candi that this one was treated differently.

And Melanie was willing to explain. “Ah… This is her,” she began. Her smile melted into a content shape, contrary to the broken, shaking pattern it had been a moment ago. “Adrian. Isn’t she lovely? Isn’t she perfect?”

Adrian lifted her head, but her eyes always flickered back to the even tinier woman in her grasp. She unshielded Erin, just for a second, before keeping her closed into her chest once again for safety. A stuttered breath revealed how scared she was, though deep down, there was an uneasy feeling of safety. Candi, still the professional that she was, could read this.

“I didn’t resist back then,” Melanie went on. “When you asked if I knew Adrian… it made sense to say no. I had every reason to deny it, didn’t I? To try and throw you off my trail, even just a little? It’s not like you had evidence we knew each other. No one would have ever thought us two could be friends. Yet…” She closed her eyes, briefly lost in some fantasy. “... Fate binds us. I feel it. We’re connected, her and I, somehow. This -- everything you see -- was all meant to be! To bring us together, just like we’re supposed to!

“Isn’t that right? Can’t you agree?” Melanie shook Cindi a little, though no action was needed to make the shrunken woman think about the subject. If she hadn’t deduced it before, she would have now; Melanie was obsessed with Adrian, beyond human reasoning. Perhaps these other victims were just cute girls to add to a collection, but Adrian was a prize -- more than that, Cindi concluded, Adrian was a soulmate.

Is she the catalyst to all this? Cindi wondered. If she never lived, would this have been avoided? The same way if Melanie never existed -- if either of these two hadn’t been born, none of this horror would be real…

Can’t you?!” Melanie swung Candi up and down roughly, feeling the light body bend and sway to the wildly opposite forces. Again, sickness welled up in Candi’s stomach, only able to resist throwing up because of how utterly confusing and surreal everything else was. “I don’t like being ignored, you pathetic bitch. Answer me.”

“Y-Yes!” Candi said, but only after Melanie stopped shaking her. “I-I see it, I see it! Please, please… I… Ugh...”

“Ha! D-Did you h-hear that, Adrian?!” Melanie looked right to Adrian again, enthusiastic and thrilled. “E-Even this old woman can tell we’re lovers! We’re being identified as a couple, a-aren’t we?”

Adrian restrained from whipping an answer out. The stamina spent wouldn’t be worth it.

Melanie’s smile was only then lost when she went to point out the last of her captives. Just as her joy had so suddenly vanished, so had Nicky. She remembered now, after all the fun and excitement, that Nicky was missing. She had made it down the headphone wire and onto her tower, but when Melanie peeked over the desk to exactly there, no tiny woman could be found.

Using just the one free hand, Melanie pulled at the tower to reel it in towards her. The tower slid, opening up the gap between it and the back wall. With spotlight eyes, Melanie leaned forward and peered around the forgotten grounds of this nook, where multi-colored cables clustered into a dusty knot. Even here, Nicky wasn’t located, neither was she at the sides, or under the desk.

“Fucking punk,” Melanie grumbled. “Where the fuck did you go…?”

Her vocalized annoyance was, to the smallest possible degree, a hopeful sound for Scarlet. Though she still rolled over in pain, hugging where her stomach had been widely stabbed, Scarlet was relieved to hear that Nicky was free, for the meantime. How long that would last, she dreaded, was still up to debate. Find us help, Nicky, she begged.

Scarlet screamed, as did everyone. With the same fist that coiled around Candi’s body, Melanie slammed the desk with an explosive force. The floor beneath the shrunken victims quaked under the fist’s weight, but Candi was short of fainting. She felt the energy of such a movement ride up and through her body, ending with an abrupt and painful stop that made her body numb except for its core.

But when faces turned to understand Melanie’s expression, instead of volatile rage, they saw a cold smile. She was amused by this, if the low chuckling wasn’t a strong enough clue. Standing at full height, she backed away from the desk and looked broadly across the room, scanning the carpet for any movement.

“Where… are you…?” Melanie muttered. She stepped more into the center of her room, her head rotating as she glanced under various objects, idly on the lookout for her prey. Nicky had to be somewhere, she knew, but where?

“Oh~ Nicky?” she sang. “Where are you? You should come out. Now.” Again, her eyes shot from side to side, ready to pinpoint on any movement, no matter how small. “The longer you make me wait… the harder your punishment is going to be.”

She intended to be heard with this threat. Perhaps Nicky would just give up, she thought, if she made it clear how dire her situation was. Then, she was inspired with another tactic. “You won’t live long down there, silly. Wherever you are, it sure isn’t safe. You’re just a bug, you know, whether or not I own you. Escape from my room, and then what? Get vacuumed up? Stepped on? Eaten by an animal?” In a slow pace around the room, Melanie was back by the computer tower, taking a second look around it. Still nothing.

“Fine,” she admitted. “It’s whatever. Die like an insect without anyone ever noticing. I know you can hear me, so I want you to remember that. You’ll die in the world out there. I’m literally the only thing in this universe that provides you,” and she turned to look down on the others, specifically Kimberly and Scarlet, “any of you, with any purpose. Without me, you’re just bloodstains waiting to make a mess on someone’s shoe. Your body will fade into dust and then you’ll really become nothing.”

No response. Nicky did not appear. True to her word, Melanie didn’t mind. She wouldn’t let this one problem be what rains on her parade. There was much to celebrate; she reminder herself of that much by eyeing Candi, and then turning her attention to the even tinier Erin -- or at least, looking to where she should be, cradled in Adrian’s hands.

“Well, I can’t find Nicky,” Melanie said, only loosely directing her voice towards Candi. “I’m afraid you won’t get to meet her. But you can meet the one that almost got me caught. The one I was careless with. Ha, if you can still see her, anyway…”

Candi was then brought to where Adrian was. Adrian flinched, keeping Erin away from sight as though she was a guarded secret. Yet, by Melanie’s intimidating presence alone, she was compelled to reveal her. J-Just go along with it, she frantically decided.

There, in the combined palms of Adrian’s hands, was the college student that set Candi off on this cruel journey. Her mysterious disappearance, the latest in an extensive line of theorized kidnappings, was what got Candi on this very case. In a way, Candi felt like blaming this belittled person. Desperate for any sort of reasoning or justification for her current position, Candi thought, Why couldn’t you have just not been kidnapped? Why did I have to come looking for you and end up like this?!

Melanie giggled, perhaps picking up on that sensation, or just imagining it herself. Regardless, that’s what she wanted with this interaction. She poured over this sorrow and despair, eating it up, well aware of how she constructed it all.

“To be honest, I didn’t expect her to get so small,” Melanie said. “I didn’t think it was possible for the curse to work twice, or for the wine to become so… potent. It happened so quickly. I wonder if I had left her in there, would she have melted into a molecule? Haha! Probably not…”

Melanie’s face hovered directly over Adrian and by extension Erin. She leaned in close, wanting to really appreciate this outcome. In doing so, she had no idea that she was adding wild new rules to Erin’s reality. For such a tiny creature, Erin suddenly found herself being abducted, lifted into the air by some unseen force. It was the wind sweeping her off her feet, not all too quickly but so surprisingly that she could only grab the tip of Adrian’s middle finger to avoid flying into the sky.

Erin screamed as she flicked her head back to understand what was happening. To her dismay, it was no hurricane lifting her into the air, or some divine hand reaching for her. More humiliating than anything she could think of from fantasy, it was Melanie’s nose, a duo of huge holes whose breathing was enough to rip such a small speck out of Adrian’s grasp and inhaled into this massive human’s body. Of all places, a nose, just a nose, was strong enough to threaten Erin’s life.

Adrian realized this and grabbed at Erin’s small body, clutching her into two fists. All she herself had felt was a breeze, a feeling she was accustomed to after surviving Melanie for this long. Yet, so she had just realized, this was drastically different for Erin. The entire world treated her so differently; no human was meant to exist like this, lost in a realm so bizarre and different from the one she technically still lived in.

Melanie laughed, and that came with its own different storm-like winds. “Oh, jeez, I didn’t think I could inhale you,” she giggled, backing away appropriately. She swiped a finger under her nose, reflexively imagining some irritation. “Yuck. I’d hate to get trapped in something like that. Ew…”

Ew?!” Adrian scoffed, insulted by this severe, inhumane lack of empathy. She held Erin even tighter, even if was too tight, becoming more and more afraid of what kind of hazards lurked in this new, horrifying world. She opened her mouth, wanting to yell scathing remarks at Melanie. But why? What would it accomplish? Burdened by this obstacle, she said nothing.

Melanie was at full height again. It never got old for her, looking down at her handiwork like royalty surveying the land. But the one that had her attention now was Candi, and no one else. A coy expression greeted Candi as she was lifted right up to the giantess’s face. She shivered; not even attempting to escape, Candi wondered if she was subconsciously submitting to the circumstance, willingly accepting her fate.

“That’s everyone. A nice little introduction, I think,” Melanie chuckled. “It’s a shame you won’t be spending a lot of time with them.” She moved, slowly walking to the other corner of the room. Beneath her was the coat she had wrestled off of Candi, just before the shrinking effect had really began.

“Wh-What are you doing with me?! Tell me what’s going on! Tell me!” Candi yelled. Her eyes widened as Melanie shuffled through the coat, feeling each and every pocket, of which there were several both inside and out. “Th-Those are my things! Stop it!”

“You own nothing now, not even your own life.” Melanie was blunt, her voice sounding more like an annoyed adult. “You’ve lost that privilege along with your height. Look at yourself. How can you think you own anything in this world still when there’s cocks bigger than you?

“Besides,” Melanie sneered, “what use do you have for some of these things?” Her smile flickered more brightly with satisfaction; fished from one of the pockets was a set of keys, jingling as they were hoisted into the air for Candi to confirm.

“M-My… My keys!” Candi yelled.

My keys,” Melanie teased, and she pocketed the whole set. Then, she went back to the coat, ruffling through it still. Some loose change, meaningless documents, a building ID card, and a chocolate bar. “Oh,” she mumbled, “this is a peanut butter cup type of household. Ah, oh well. This will do.”

The wrapper was undone -- a slightly clunky task, as Melanie had to juggle both the chocolate bar and Candi at the same time, but it was undone nonetheless. One side was revealed, a simple dessert of a plain chocolate bar, divided into little pieces to be snapped off. While examining and unraveling the chocolate, Melanie had wandered back in front of the desk.

To Candi’s surprise, the chocolate bar was brought to her face, a corner just inches away. Melanie noted, “You must be hungry. Go. Take a bite.” Candi looked up, where a smile was waiting for her. It was too knowing of a smile. “Seriously. Live it up! A giant chocolate bar, right? That must be a dream come true.”

Hesitant at first, Candi understood her position well. She’d be forced to do this, whatever this was, regardless of her protests. It’s not like the chocolate could be poisoned, she deduced, it was her own chocolate bar just seconds ago and couldn’t have been tampered with. Yet she was still nervous, slowly leaning her neck out and taking as big of a bite of the chocolate bar as she could. It was sweet, but hard to bite off. Several hard chews and a swallow later, Candi gasped for air, finding her posture in Melanie’s hand to be uncomfortable for eating.

“There, a little snack,” Melanie said. “Look at that bite mark, huh?” She vaguely pointed to where Candi had broken off a chunk of chocolate. Barely a divot was made into the treat from where she had bitten. “Kind of pathetic.”

Melanie then took a bite of the chocolate, a theatrical performance for something so regular. Her mouth opened wide, not because she needed to, but because she was showcasing her mouth for the nearby Candi. A steamy breath stretched into the air and surrounded her like a warm fog. She stared at the two rows of teeth, each one bigger than her head, and guarding some abnormal, bestial thing; a drooling tongue, flexing in preparation of the chocolate bar’s shape.

Then, the bite itself. Unlike how slow the rest of the performance was, the actual biting into the chocolate was quick and decisive. Like a steel trap being activated, Melanie’s teeth chomped down and broke apart multiple segments off the chocolate bar. Shards of sugary sweetness splintered like debris in front of Candi, as though she were witnessing a plot of land being devoured. It was a terror she couldn’t pull her devastated eyes from, the sight of this comically sized chocolate bar being broken in half in an instant, just to be eaten by a giantess.

Melanie savored the taste for just a moment, again for the sake of Candi’s viewing pleasure. She hummed while swallowing the melted chocolate, and that tongue Candi feared so much made one last appearance, dividing the huge lips as it glossed over them in search of any chocolatey remains. There was a sound, a gulp, signalling the chocolate’s ultimate fate.

“Bleh… I don’t really like just-chocolate chocolate, you know,” Melanie complained. There was a longer pause than usual as Melanie inhaled, almost nervously. “I definitely need to add a little something. And I think I’ve got the perfect piece of Candi right here.”

Candi froze completely. She felt dead, for just a second, in Melanie’s tight grip. There was no mistaking what she had just heard, what Melanie had just implied. Emotions of all kind welled up into a panic, but it refused to burst. Instead, this fluster, this horrifying realization, continued to build up deep inside Candi.

No! No you won’t!” It was Adrian, shouting from below. Her eyes were wide open in shock, her skin becoming pale. “Melanie! Y-You can’t!

Melanie loved the challenge; it enticed her more. Adrian’s permission wasn’t needed, and she had no intention on keeping Candi around. The sight of the detective sickened her. She existed as a reminder of how close this fantasy nearly crumbled into ruin. If Candi had her way, Melanie would have been separated from Adrian, for the rest of time. So long as Candi breathed, Melanie would always feel that fear.

You’re lying! That’s sick!” Adrian kept shouting. Even if she was being ignored, as a human being, she couldn’t stand for this act. She had to do something. “I-I know you won’t do that! You won’t do that…! Th-That’s way too far!”

“Hoho, is it~?” Melanie swallowed, a sign of how much saliva was being pooled for this. “I love to push limits, and I have to wonder… What would a tiny detective taste like…?”

“Sh-She isn’t…” Scarlet said, viewing the unavoidable scene. A hiccup of a laugh made her smile desperately. “She isn’t going to… eat somebody. N-Not even Melanie...”

Kimberly bit her lip. Scarlet may have been in denial, but Kimberly had a wiser gut feeling. “Don’t look,” she begged of the others, “don’t look at her. Just don’t look.” She gagged, and she turned around. She fell to her knees and hugged her uneasy stomach while horrifying images flashed in her head.

Melanie paid them no mind. They couldn’t stop her, and she had a lot to think about with or without their commentary. She wondered, too, if she could actually commit to this. But when she looked at Candi again, exhaling over the tiny, paralyzed body, she felt invigorated. This felt right. This felt completely right.

All at once, Candi’s panic broke out, just as Melanie’s mouth opened again and she was being brought to the moist cavern. She shrieked like she never had before as a professional. She kicked about madly, doing everything she possibly could to try and weaken Melanie’s grip. Any chance, any possibility for even slightly delaying this fate, was worth fighting tooth and nail for. She had to come to terms with this fact, even in her insane state of mind; I’m going to be eaten alive. I’m going to be eaten alive by this creepy girl.

“PLEASE DON’T EAT ME!” Candi cried with all the volume she could muster. It was a barbaric sound, truly the most primal, natural thing that could be pronounced by a human in this situation. Tears rolled down her face continuously, snot leaked from her nose, her hair tossed around in careless throws, her face burned a desperate crimson, her voice cracked as a non-stop scream echoed back at her from the depths of Melanie’s approaching throat.

It wasn’t real. Being brought to a giant mouth, it wasn’t real. Candi blacked out, perhaps out of breath or from shock, but none of what was happening, none of it was real. This was the best she had felt, the calmest any point of her newly shrunken existence had been.

That peace shattered when reality took over again, at the touch of a soaked tongue. A cold shiver woke Candi back up, and she found herself even deeper into the mouth than she had imagined herself being. Right away, she screamed again. This was it -- a human being’s mouth, multiplied in scale to the size no creature could really compare to.

It was humid. A fluid, a concoction of sorts, pooled all around this pink-red cave. It was brown and smelled sweet, sticky but a little viscous. She screamed again; the melted chocolate, mixed with Melanie’s saliva, is what now flooded everything around her. She couldn’t help but imagine how this is how her own mouth would look like, speckled with chocolate, oozing with such a gross combination, had she been the one eating the chocolate like intended. The sugary smell, sweet as it was, acted as just another element of torment, a contradictory scent that would better fit a cozy candy shop than it would a living meatgrinder, the debut into another person’s digestive tract.

Before she could be haunted by any more visual horrors, everything around Candi had fallen black. Melanie closed her lips, just as she had decided to close Candi’s fate. With no light to see, Candi wrestled blindly with the tongue beneath her, and she lost every fight. The tongue was a monster all of its own, with the strength of a bear, the speed of a wolf, and the predator’s instinct of both. She could never hope to overpower or even out-maneuver the tongue, as it wrapped all around her body with a sticky-wet surface. In seconds, she was coated with a slick layer of the chocolate-saliva mess all over her body. She was tossed and turned, truly like a real piece of food. She could feel the taste buds of the tongue touching her, grooves that felt every part of her body; she could sense just how Melanie tasted her, though the chocolate was probably more powerful of a flavor.

Punching. Kicking. Even desperate enough to bite. Nothing stopped Melanie’s tongue. Candi did all that she could, even trying to search for Melanie’s lips in hopes of forcing herself back out. Nothing worked. When Melanie had decided, Candi’s world was defined. There was only one path ahead of Candi, no matter how hard she fought. And she fought for as long as she could, up until her stamina was entirely depleted, and she lay limp to the tongue’s actions, only ever making attempts to squirm away from the razor-like teeth.

Candi was a lump. As her body was moved closer to the darkest part of Melanie’s mouth, all she could do was sob, beg, and find reason. Why did this happen to her? What wrong did she commit in the universe to deserve being eaten whole by a girl half her age? She was a pursuer of justice, a fighter for the innocent and damaged, a challenger to all things corrupt.

Head-first, she dropped deeper into the hot embrace of Melanie’s throat, a tube-shaped organ that was slick and tight. All along, this was only an unjust world; her passing thoughts as she continued to bellow out one final, unheard beg for forgiveness.

A deep inhale accompanied the sound of Melanie swallowing. The giantess shivered with some feeling, though she was unsure if it was satisfaction or anxiousness. She had felt Candi in her mouth the entire time, and she felt her pass into her throat, and she felt her enter the vague space that was her stomach. When her meal was complete, and her mouth was of course emptied, she could say and do nothing. The world had paused, as if to process what was supposed to happen, in the surreal and unlikely event that another human would swallow whole a tinier, living human.

Then came pride. Regardless of what other conflicts bothered Melanie’s mind, she felt powerful and encouraged. The others below her did not -- they felt disheartened and dismayed. Scarlet collapsed and threw up onto the desk. Kimberly bunkered into herself, shaking back and forth. Adrian, however, was anchored on the display. She was strapped into her seat, completely incapable of looking away, though nothing physically restrained her. For better or for worse, Erin couldn’t comprehend the sight of Candi’s end, but she knew it had happened. All of the shrunken women felt it at once, the symbolism that was their best chance of being rescued from this hell being eaten alive, made an example of.

But that powerful feeling just kept coming to Melanie. She didn’t even laugh, because it wasn’t funny. She just felt powerful.

An instinct took over Melanie. She lifted up her shirt and folded it just over her breasts, exposing her stomach. At the same time, her other hand lowered her shorts and panties, pulled down by a tucked thumb. Her expression was dark, beaming down a sense of disaster onto her victims. She displayed the prison that was within her, the organic trap that currently contained Candi. It looked soft and bouncy, like any ordinary belly.

Melanie had stuff to say, but she found this even better. Silence was so fitting, an appropriate response for letting this event dwell on the minds of those around her. Of course, she wanted Scarlet and Kimberly and Erin to fear her, to look up at her as some newly mutated monster whose limits had been breached. But what she wanted from Adrian was different, which was why she stood directly over her. The plump of an otherwise slender stomach was held almost right above where Adrian sat on the desk. Melanie wanted her to feel this power, this feeling she had an excess of, and holding her gut with her crotch exposed had come to her as the best way to share.

Uncomfortably wet, Melanie also wanted to express how horny she had become. That powerful feeling, after all, affected her in all types of ways, and eroticism was just one. Her crotch hovered just in front of Adrian, but she wasn’t on Melanie’s mind. She instead imagined things from Erin’s perspective. How towering did the lips of her vagina look compared to something so ridiculously small? Did it seem like the beginning to some living cave?

Erin did look forward, just like Melanie hoped. Although the distance between her and Melanie’s pussy was still great, the sight took over everything she could possibly see in front of her. A mountain of skin complemented with a rainforest of black hair. Rivers of Melanie’s fluids trailed down the epic-sized thighs, which were themselves two mountains of flesh whose softness meant nothing to her. The intimidation was sheer; this other woman’s crotch dominated her just by being unveiled.

Worst for Erin, but best for Melanie, was how Melanie had to do nothing. Just standing there, exerting her presence with a simple posture, her cunt aimed forward and her stomach held high. This was all it took to instill a demanding, mind-breaking fear into these pathetic people. Erin prayed, as though Melanie’s lips were the face of a monstrous sex-god; Melanie restrained an idle laugh.

“Adrian…” Melanie always returned to her. “Do you feel this? In my stomach… Someone’s in there. She’s screaming. Right here…” She poked her stomach, at just about the place where Melanie guessed Candi had to be. “I would never do this to you, Adrian. I do this because I love you. This feeling is our gift for being together. None of this would be possible without you being here to inspire my love.”

Adrian huffed, using all of her mental fortitude to keep the broken pieces of her mind from drifting too far into nothingness. “Y-You… ate someone…” Adrian sniffled, feeling the salt of incoming tears. She hated it; she didn’t have the energy to keep crying. “H-H-How… c-could... you do that…?”

“I can do anything,” Melanie explained, “if it’s for you. I can eat someone… or…” Her hands drifted back to their sides, but remained in position to move. “... Or I could shrink someone to the size of a dust mite. I can do these things, because of you.”

A twisted answer that felt like a riddle; Adrian hated it.

“Set her down, p-please,” Melanie asked. She glanced down at the floor, kneeled down, then returned with something new in hand. From the mess that piled to a side of her desk, she had found a simple ruler, a tool she had used earlier before to measure her victims as she obtained them. It satisfied a deep craving of an interest for Melanie, and it would do so now again.

“N-No…” Adrian shook her head. “No!”

“Please…” Melanie frowned. “I promise. I won’t kill her.”

There was genuinity detected in Melanie’s tone. Adrian believed her, and she also had little choice. Erin didn’t even protest, perhaps too lost in this mysterious dimension to know what was happening. It wasn’t until she was deposited on the ground that she turned and reached for Adrian, but her ex-girlfriend’s hands were gone. She had, for all purposes, been abandoned on this eerily flat land, where even the most minor bumps and scratches were visible to her as features of the scape.

A monolithic tower, then, crashed in front of her like a meteor, yet it caused no wave of destruction or apocalyptic end. It stood immensely tall, much like everything else did, but it soared past Adrian’s titanic height four times. It took some time, but she comprehended it and its marks of digits as a ruler. She gripped her face in despair; she was being measured like a science project.

An immense moan bellowed over her from above, where Melanie hung with watchful, growing eyes. This deafening groan to Erin was a cute pique of interest from Melanie; “Oooh,” she cooed, “she’s so small! This ruler isn’t even meant for something like her…”

Adrian kept watch, nearby and ready to scoop Erin back into safety, but she too was fascinated with the result. “She’s… like…” Adrian muttered, unable herself to even see the result clearly, so she leaned in closer. An estimate was the best she could do. “M-Maybe… a-a tenth of an inch tall…?”

A tenth of an inch?” Melanie gasped. “Haah…! O-Oh my god…! That’s so fucking tiny!”

“Melanie!!” Adrian spat.

“Sorry, sorry, b-but it’s true! Look at her!” She grinned so joyfully, her other hand back to massaging her stomach. “Even my belly button could swallow her. Maybe she could live in that.”

Melanie!!

“Seriously. A grain of rice could dom her.” Melanie snickered, shaking her head in half-disbelief. “She probably can’t process any of this, you know. How sad is that.”

Adrian whined, and she laid on the floor to be closer with Erin, not accepting how her mammoth-like form was like a building collapsing around her minuscule friend. “Shut up!” she screamed. “Y-You did this!”

“I-I didn’t!” Melanie defended. “I didn’t at all, i-it was her! She just fell into it! Which…” Melanie looked back to where she had once engaged with Candi. All that showed of their scuffle now were the stains of wine, found littered both on the carpet and on the walls. “I guess… the spell can be improved. Like a potion, or something. M-Maybe. Fuck. I-I didn’t think this could be possible… S-So many possibilities now…!”

She looked back to the others, her expression slowly shifting out of its humor. “But that… that’s gonna have to wait. You reminded me, Adrian, of what caused all this to happen.” And her attention fell onto Kimberly and Scarlet. “It was an escape. A foolish attempt at an escape that caused all this.”

Scarlet, still recovering from her volcanic sickness, was still swift to waddle on her knees and clap her hands together. “I-I’m begging, Melanie!” Scarlet said. “I-I’m so sorry! I’m fucking so sorry! I’m so, so fucking sorry for all this! Th-This w-was all my idea! I-I’m the one that tried--”

Melanie pointed at her and shook her head. “I don’t want to hear it. I don’t care who the mastermind was. All of you have to pay equally.”

Scarlet shook her head madly from side to side. “Y-You don’t understand! I-It was my idea--”

“It was her idea!” Kimberly shot up to a standing position, pointing hard at Scarlet from across the desk. “Please, Melanie, h-have some sense! I didn’t do anything!”

“Hmm?” Melanie raised a brow. “Oh?”

“I-I promise! I wasn’t trying to escape! Honest!” Kimberly broke into tears, falling to her hands and knees in a desperate bow. “I was staying here! Like a good toy! I didn’t help them at all! I-I tried to stop them!”

“Sh-She…” Scarlet swallowed. Her heart burned and pulled in two different directions. “She’s telling the truth, Melanie… She didn’t! She was going to stay behind!”

Melanie spit hard, aiming her shot right onto Scarlet. The force was like that of a firehose, a burst of a push that knocked Scarlet off her feet painfully. The scent of chocolate could still be hauntingly detected. “I don’t fucking care!” Melanie laughed. “You all get punished! You should all know this!”

“Why?!?” Kimberly screeched, looking up at Melanie with a crazed look. “Please, please Melanie! W-We’re friends, aren’t we?! For the love of god, please remember! I-I loved talking to you! I--”

Melanie’s patience ended. She grabbed Kimberly into one hand quickly, then peeled Scarlet out of the puddle of spit she had planted on her with the other. Both captives in-hand, she had to move only one step to get into position. She had a specific plan in mind, something that had been brewing for awhile now.

Scarlet and Kimberly were dropped a fair fall. They landed harshly onto a somewhat soft surface that they hadn’t felt before, and they realized it was a chair. It was Melanie’s office chair, rolled out from under the desk and out into the middle of the room. There wasn’t much space, and nothing to hide under. It was too high up to jump from, and the back of the chair was separated from the seat itself, too high to climb. Like a desolate island, Scarlet and Kimberly were stranded, with only Melanie’s massive frame to look up to.

And Melanie greeted them with a tender smile, like saying farewell. “Don’t worry,” she said. “I’m just going to sit down. Is that really so bad?”

As a display of this intent, Melanie turned, and her exposed ass was held high above her prisoners. It looked like a satellite, maintained in the sky by two towers of legs supporting it. Without a doubt, it had enough weight and enough force to back it that just sitting down would be like a meteor coming straight for the two women specifically.

“No! No, no, no!” Scarlet cried. “Y-You’re not…!”

“Please! This-- This isn’t fair at all…!” Kimberly wailed, pounding the seat with her fists. “W-We…! Th-They did this… all on their own, please! Melanie! Melanie, fucking please!”

Melanie giggled. “God, you guys are so~ funny! Wormslut, if you didn’t want this, why did you try to run away? Did you really think anyone would want your pathetic soul for any reason, much less when you’re just three inches tall? You’re less impressive than a subpar dildo and you think you deserved to go back to the real world?” She turned her head, looking down at the terrified expressions of her targets. “And Kim, come on. You knew this would happen if they tried. Why didn’t you strangle Scarlet? Why didn’t you threaten to kill one of them? You’re the oldest of them, you should have been a better role model~”

Adrian viewed this from afar. Despair was so heavy, the situation felt so dim and lost. “Melanie! Melanie, listen to me!” Adrian yelled, and she got the attention she received. Despite quaking under Melanie’s watch, she boldly continued, “I tried to escape, too! I helped them! I-If possible, I was going to leave, too! S-So you have to punish me, too! A-And…” She closed her eyes; she couldn’t falter here. “A-And Erin, too! We’re all in this!”

“Ahh, I’m glad you brought up Erin. Something so small is so easy to forget...” Melanie sighed. “You guys… You’re all too quick to assume! I mean, heh, why would I want to kill all of you? Just throw out all my toys because a few of you are faulty?”

“W-What…?” Adrian shuddered. “What do you mean?”

Melanie grabbed her ass, feeling and pulling at it, before using her rear to push the back of her chair. It rolled further away, stopping just at the bedroom door. It was now far enough to be clearly seen by Adrian’s spot at the desk, though from this distance, Scarlet and Kimberly looked like little dots more than they did people.

“Adrian, of course I won’t kill you, silly,” Melanie chuckled. “I could never do something like that to you. You’re mine forever. These assholes, though… Some of them need to pay. And I need to pay, too. I was irresponsible, not teaching my pets to not escape well enough. So I’ll let you decide!

Either you kill Erin, or I kill Wormslut and Kim.

Adrian’s stare stretched forward. Her pupils shrank. She twitched. When she wanted to glance down at Erin, she lacked the heart. When she tried to breathe, her throat refused. Looking dead-ahead, she saw nothing -- the room and its inhabitants, both large and small, faded into the edges of her vision. Whatever dot she singled out in her vision was all her mind could concentrate on, and she turned to it not for moral advice or an escape. It seemed like everything in the world, literally everything, had been compacted into this one singular place, and she couldn’t look away to face anything else, for it was all there.

The trance ended. A huge exhale escaped Adrian when she didn’t realize, and her body slumped forward. With shaking hands and arms, she caught herself from falling forward, gasping as she made sure Erin was safe. She was still there, hugged into Adrian’s palms, with a miserable look about her in regards to every detail.

Adrian imagined closing her fingers. Could she do that? Could she commit to murdering her ex-girlfriend?

“You choose~” Melanie hummed. “You have a minute. Just one minute! I wonder if that means Wormslut and Kim have just a minute to live…”

“W-Wai…” Adrian could barely speak, reaching out with one arm instinctively in search of something to pull back, to buy herself time. “Pl… Please… K-Kim and Scarlet… th-they didn’t…”

“Ohh? Do you want to know what they think?” Melanie smiled and she turned her head back towards them -- she kept her butt in position, a reminder at all times. She closed her eyes and listened, maintaining that pleasant expression. “Hmm. Of course. They think you should kill Erin.”

“W-Wha…?” Adrian felt a strike in her heart, a pin stabbing through the organ.

“Mhmm. They’re both begging that they don’t want to die! They’re begging to not die underneath some creepy girl’s ass…!” She laughed, her face flushed with arousal. “They’ll keep begging, too, right until their little lives are snuffed out under an ass cheek.”

“M-Mel--”

“I think there’s only thirty seconds left…” Melanie lowered her ass, but only a small distance. “Hehe~ They screamed so loud just seeing my butt cover up the sky! What a miserable way to die.”

Adrian wanted to cry, but time was ticking. She really didn’t have a choice, or even the time to try and guess if Melanie was being real. She growled, angry with herself for even thinking this whole thing could be just a game. Minutes ago, Melanie swallowed a person whole -- she will kill again, without a second thought.

But none of that made this decision any easier. Still unable to look at Erin, Adrian thought instead of Kimberly and Scarlet. She couldn’t hear them for herself, but she imagined it clearly, the two of them on their hands and knees, begging to not be sat on. She couldn’t sacrifice them, two poor souls that got trapped in this mess for no better a reason than she herself was. Both of them had families and friends that must surely miss them, lives to return to. This was no place for their lives to end, at the literal ass-end of some psychotic woman.

“Adrian, y-you have to.” The voice was weak and small. Adrian closed her eyes tightly, wanting to ignore it. But it was Erin, speaking to her from her hands. “You have to kill me, Adrian. Please just kill me.”

Adrian wailed, but not for long. “Erin,” she spat quickly, “no! I… I can’t do that! I’m not!”

“I know i-it’s hard! But, f-fuck! Fucking god, w-we have to!” To Erin, it was a team decision. It was her sacrifice to make as much as it was Adrian’s ordeal. “I… I can’t have them die. I can’t. I-It’s two people, Adrian! I-I’m… I’m just…”

“I fucking know!” Adrian whined. “B-But I don’t think--”

Melanie chirped in. “Thoom-thoom… Twelve seconds remain…” She snickered at her little joke, and a little lower did she descend her ass over Scarlet and Kimberly. As far as Adrian and the others could tell, this was the last warning they would be given.

Yet Adrian still felt pained to answer. Erin yelled, “Just do it! Just make it quick! Go!”

Adrian kept her eyes closed. When she opened them, the setting had changed. She was standing now, and she felt normal. Did she escape that deadly dilemma? Not at all, she realized. Contrary to what she had hoped, she was in the worst middle of it still. Beneath her, having been laid on the ground, was Erin.

Once, for a brief while, this was the opposite. Adrian shivered, remembering how only a few days prior, it was her looking up to Erin. Melanie’s hex hadn’t taken effect, and back then, Erin looked almost as lost then as she did now. Between that and now, had anything made more sense? Not at all, Adrian thought, clearly -- here she was now, towering over Erin like a giant herself, the same way Melanie towered over anyone she chose.

Adrian raised her bare foot. Her eyes, glued onto Erin, showed hesitation.

“This… has to happen…!” Erin yelled. “Seriously…! H-How… How can I even live like this?!”

Adrian tried to inhale, but failed. Like ripping a bandage, she knew she had to do this quick. Her moral compass was aimless, turned off while she focused all of her being into just putting her foot down, to confirm a kill.

NO, NO!” Erin screamed anew. “I DON’T WANNA DIE! ADRIAN!!

Adrian swallowed. Her eyes were closed again. She slumped forward. Her skin crawled. Her head emptied. No breathing. No blinking.

She looked straight down at her right foot. Planted into the ground firmly. Underneath her, the distinct feeling of bones flattening to the sound of little pops. A skull, an arm, ribs, hips -- she could feel each individual piece snap by the demand of her own weight, accompanied with the unmistakable warmth, and chill, of blood.

Erin’s voice was no more. A winter of silence took her place. Bitter. Numbing. As calm as the quiet was Adrian, her lips parted just an inch. She could breathe again, though she didn’t feel a need to.