- Text Size +

The bedroom didn’t feel like a bedroom. Adrian couldn’t conceive it as so, not when a trip from one corner to another was the same as being airlifted across several city blocks. The desk and all the rest of the furniture felt like tall buildings, complex in shape and design, impossibly shaped and awkwardly distant from each other. Even if her or one of the other two shrunken prisoners were able to make it to street level, what then? This city and themselves by extension were isolated here by encompassing walls that were occasionally plastered with posters of nerd media, an insulting reminder of how mundane the world they were trapped in was.

Adrian was taking in the sights as she waited at the nightstand. She had approached one of the edges, but kept distant from it still, wary of the fall. There wasn’t much on the table’s surface to keep her entertained, just a lamp, some crumpled receipts, and a shoelace for some reason. She wondered briefly if there was a chance she could escape using that, but even Melanie had teased her about it before leaving her there. According to her captor, the string was far from long enough to reach the floor, and Adrian was bound to agree judging by its coiled-up length.

At the very least, Adrian could appreciate the quiet, but even that came with an eerie chill of loneliness. Melanie was absent for the time being, having gone away to clean up Scarlet, a classmate whose name Adrian still did not know. The thought of being drenched under sink water to remove layers of syrup was one she pushed to the back of her mind, as best as she could. This was a moment of peace and quiet, and her instincts told her it was best to cherish it, even if there was little substance to cherish.

Where am I going to go? she asked herself. Her eyes anxiously but calculatively glanced over the giant room, as though her escape were a puzzle to be solved. Getting out of here like this just isn’t an option. How am I going to be normal again? What happens when I’m out of this room?

Adrian’s heart was swallowed into a dark pain. Hopelessness physically infected her. She looked to the computer desk, far away in the other corner. Locked away into one of those tinted drawers was Kimberly. What of her, too? Adrian didn’t recognize her, not even passively like she did Scarlet. Both women were also victims in this. What was she to do about them? Was she going to try and rescue them, too?

Her chest hurt, but differently this time. It remembered how Scarlet pushed her, and that brought on memories of what she had said. Favorite. The word cursed Adrian’s mind when she repeated it. A twist of different thoughts bothered her then, but she was confused on how to decipher them. How could she realistically hold a grudge against someone stuck in this situation? But at the same time, how cruel did Scarlet have to be, to imply that this was something that didn’t affect Adrian? She shook her head, shaking with an intense anxiety. Was she actually a victim here? Or was Melanie’s different and nicer treatment of her making her excluded to that?

I don’t want to be fucking tiny, Adrian asserted above all else. I need to get back to normal. I have to do that first. I have to.

Those thoughts chanted repeatedly until the door opened. From the entrance came Melanie, slurking back into her domain with a purple washcloth draped over one hand. Adrian jumped to her feet, feeling the shockwaves ride through the room even as far as she was, as though she were called to attention. Melanie had immediately set her eyes on Adrian, and just as quickly did she smile gently, relieved that her love hadn’t somehow ran away.

Melanie continued into her room, locking the door behind her. She unveiled Scarlet from underneath the washcloth, still wet from having been held under the rushing water of a sink. She was panting heavily in Melanie’s hand, her body far too sore to be moved manually. Despite this, Melanie handled her quite poorly. She had little regard for her health when she popped open Scartlet’s drawer and deposited her, only to close it back up again. In passing, Melanie checked on Kimberly as well, happy to see that the older woman was still maintaining her silence. She poked Kimberly’s drawer roughly, just to jump her into movement; she shivered and became alert, only to hear Melanie laugh before walking away.

Adrian quaked as Melanie started to approach. Something else was in Melanie’s other hand; it was set down just beside Adrian with a slam, and standing there like an idol was a can of soda. A hard cold resonated from the aluminium surface, implying it had been recently taken out of a fridge. Adrian backed away from it, intimidated by its size and too familiar with how easy the car-sized object was crushed underfoot all too easily by Melanie, just one day earlier.

“I-I got this… for you…” Melanie said. “Uh… well, us.”

Adrian said nothing. One question was on her mind, and even that was answered before she had to speak. Placed next to the can was a disposable shot cup, a modest bucket or perhaps closer to a basket when compared to Adrian. It received an uncomfortable look from her, judging how effective it could possibly be, and weighing that against how little she wanted to drink anyway.

“It’s your favorite!” Melanie made sure to note. “H-Here, you can’t open it, so…”

Melanie sat on the bed with a casual hop, but it was much more extreme for Adrian. The simple act of sitting down was earth shattering, though completely contained to just the gigantic mattress. Still, it forced Adrian to wonder how catastrophic that would be, if Melanie was actually a giantess and if she instead sat down somewhere, like a field or a neighborhood. Could lives really be lost just because this college girl sat down carelessly?

Ksssh-kuhn.Shit!!” Adrian dropped to her knees fast. The explosive sound of the can being opened had shot her senses out. She hadn’t expected the can to be opened so quickly, nor did she expect the sound to have such impact.

“Whoops, s-sorry…” Melanie whispered, her hands refraining from the soda in response to Adrian’s reaction. Instead, she went to aid her love, offering man-sized fingers as support for Adrian to get back to her feet. This “support” came in the form of forcefully lifting Adrian off the ground and returning her to a standing position.

Adrian lashed at the fingers, finding their touches to be an assault on her body. “S-Stop!” she shouted in a panic. The burst of noise had really rattled her, enough that she didn’t care that she was tiny. She kicked the giant hands away, and surprisingly, she successfully warded them off. Melanie’s arms retracted, forfeiting the struggle after Adrian was up again.

“Ahh, you’re so strong, Adrian!” Melanie giggled, pretending to massage one hand with the other. “Y-You really are strong!”

Adrian desired to retort, but it manifested only as a growl. Logic was trickling back to the forefront of her mind and she remember her place. All it would take is one wrong word to set Melanie off, she worried.

Melanie giggled over the silent reply. She then jumped back to the can, lifting it up and pouring some of it into the shot cup. She had to be careful, managing such a small amount, and she made sure to only fill it halfway. Adrian watched with an annoying expression, her hesitation having prevented her from declining the drink.

It was too late to stop her, and out of curiosity, Adrian stepped up to the shot cup. Within was the dark liquid reflecting her tired and confused head, bubbling and popping as it settled. Melanie observed closely, her legs excitedly fidgeting just from being able to watch Adrian.

“I-I’m… Sorry, I’m not thirsty, right now…” Adrian said.

“That’s fine,” Melanie replied. “You don’t have to drink it right away.” She lifted up the can and brought it to her mouth, inadvertently showcasing her otherworldly strength in front of Adrian. She set the can down, this time with a notably less heavy slam. Adrian shivered at the idea of how much one person can drink in relation to her.

Melanie repositioned herself so that she was laying down, her head sideways but leveled with the nightstand’s surface. She had a smile on her lips, more emboldened than ever before. “Are you… okay?” she asked.

Adrian wasn’t sure how to respond to a question so silly. “Err, y-yeah, I’m… okay.”

“Do you want anything?” Melanie asked. “I can get you anything, b-basically.”

“Why are you being nice to me…?” If there was anything Adrian wanted, it was some answers -- finally some answers. Melanie hesitated to respond, giving Adrian more room to ask. “You’re… so mean to the other two, b-but you’ve been really kind-- well, c-careful around me… D-Do I know you? I mean, out of college, I guess...”

Melanie winced at that. “No…” she whispered, her voice almost too soft for even the shrunken woman to hear her. “Y-You don’t. I only just met you when… we started college.”

Adrian nodded, but she was actually confused. “I only met you this semester, though.”

“That’s true…!” Melanie giggled. “I-I remember when we first met… like, a-actually met, face-to-face. You were sitting in front of me, a-and I had to tap your shoulder to pass a paper up… Do you remember what you said?”

Adrian broke a cracked grin. It felt like a romantic partner had just asked her what their anniversary was and she had foolishly forgotten. “I… I don’t,” she said, choosing an honest path over a more awkward one.

“You said my hands were cold!” Melanie laughed. “Th-They do get really cold! Y-You apologized, though. You didn’t mean to sound rude, but I wasn’t offended…”

Adrian stood there, unsure if that was the truth or not, and still as perplexed as she had been. Was that one interaction the source of all this? “This was in class, right? But that was… this semester.”

“Right…” Melanie shifted slightly. “That was when we first met. But I met you at the beginning of the year… during orientation.” Her expression melted with a light redness, softening her edges. “I saw you in a crowd, h-headed to the north auditorium. You were with high school friends but you were talking to other people, too. You wanted to make a lot of new friends… a-at least, that’s what you said on your blog. I found it that night, along with all your social media. I couldn’t sleep! I-I had to catch up on everything I had missed! All the years I spent away from you, I… I couldn’t forgive myself for not having been born closer to you.

“Maybe that’s why I felt inclined to do this…” Melanie closed her eyes, rolling slightly more onto her back and away from Adrian. “It was wrong. It was disgustingly wrong for us not to have been born closer to each other, so I had to do something disgusting to make up for it. I had to kidnap you and shrink you like this. I had to--”

“Y-You didn’t,” Adrian blurted out. She panicked herself into a chuckle, “You can undo this now! I-I’ll-- We’ll hang out from now on! We’ll do whatever you want! I promise!”

Melanie smiled, eyes still closed. “I would like that,” she said, inspiring a flicker of hope in Adrian’s chest. She blew it out that next second, “But I love this. I love having you… entirely all to myself. I can make sure nothing bad ever happens to you.”

You are what’s bad for me, you fucking…! Adrian looked away, boiled by her piling frustrations. She couldn’t remain quiet about the issue any longer. “Melanie,” she breathed, “I… I have to be normal again. How long are you going to keep me like this?”

“Well… forever, I figured,” Melanie answered truthfully. “Besides, I never looked into a cure. I’m not actually sure if there’s a way to reverse the curse…”

“You-- You haven’t?!” Adrian shouted. “Come the fuck on! H-How did you cast this curse to begin with?! Didn’t you say there was a book?!”

Melanie nodded, unphased by Adrian’s apparent anger. She lifted up slightly out of bed, reaching over towards the nightstand. Adrian flinched away from it, but it wasn’t aimed at her at all. It grabbed the knob to the nightstand drawer and pulled it open, causing the surface to vibrate under Adrian’s feet. Withdrawn from the drawer was the occultic book in question, as thick as Melanie’s victims were tall.

“This is the book,” Melanie explained, showing off its mysterious cover to Adrian. “I found this at Anders Library. It was the only one like this.” She flipped to a random page, not that unfamiliar with its contents, but it was all bizarre and arcane to Adrian, who looked up at the giant pages in awe. The tome responsible for enslaving her like this was right there in front of her, and yet its secrets would remain sealed away, just out of reach.

“Th-This still… doesn’t make sense,” Adrian said. “Magic isn’t real, is it? W-What kind of curse was this, did you sacrifice a cat or something?!”

“No, no!” Melanie shook her head, defending herself from the idea that she would murder cats. She also found the idea funny, if only because it came from Adrian’s mouth. “I-I told you a little before, but… it takes a strand of hair to shrink someone. Some other things, too, I-I have to set up a whole ritual and say a prayer, but… it works. Obviously.”

“Why the hell did you do it?” Adrian asked. She was getting a lead, but it was only taking her deeper into the hole. “Why did you shrink someone?”

“Mm, w-well, the first person I shrank was because… I was angry,” Melanie admitted. “Wormslut was being a bitch, so I stole some hair from her shirt. I just wanted to try it out, but I was so happy when it did. That whore became nothing, right in front of my eyes. I really badly wanted to stomp her out, b-but then I remembered you. You would give people a second chance, so I gave Wormslut one. I feel like she’s been reincarnated, from a filthy cumdumpster to a cockroach.”

Adrian nervously looked off to the faraway desk. She wished Melanie would at least try to control her volume, knowing that it was possible they could be overheard by the very people they gossipped about. “W-What about Kim? The other one,” Adrian inquired. “Why her? Why didn’t you just come after me?”

“Ah, I-I had to test it again,” Melanie said. “I wanted to make sure it would work again, a-and to study some things before I went after you. I didn’t want you to get hurt…”

“Why Kimberly?”

“I know her from this office I pretend to work at,” Melanie said. She frowned, “Th-That’s a bit to unpack… I found this office I could enter and no one would kick me out, because I would just pretend I worked on another floor. That’s how I met Kim, we would talk sometimes. I saw her a lot, and she just sort of… worked out. I knew I could track her and shrink her without any problems.” She bashfully rubbed at one cheek. “I feel a little bad for her. She’s a nice woman.”

“How can you…?!” Adrian had to stop, disgusted by the black pit growing in her stomach. “How can you say that… and still have her trapped here? D-Doesn’t she have a family?! Friends?!”

“No!” Melanie said quickly. She sat up, enthusiastic to explain. “That’s the best part! Sh-She has almost no one that cares about her! So she’ll just go missing! In fact, sh-she went on vacation right before I shrank her, so not even her coworkers will notice she’s gone until after this weekend…”

Adrian felt faint. There was no callous or cruelty in the way Melanie talked about Kimberly, yet everything she said was still heartless. Scarlet was being tortured and toyed with, and that made enough sense in Adrian’s mind, but not this. By her own account, Melanie thought Kimberly was kind and friendly, and yet she still shrunk her, just because it was convenient. Even acquaintances weren’t safe from Melanie’s rampage, but she should have assumed as much earlier, considering she too was shrunk and she barely knew Melanie at all. She felt that this was some divine punishment for her generosity, for not only offering to walk Melanie home, but for doing so little as offering her a hairbrush when asked.

“Can’t… you let them go?” Adrian muttered.

“Huh?” Melanie leaned in closer to compensate for Adrian’s quieted voice.

“Earlier, y-you said… you said they were only here to be my friends. They’re trapped here just to keep me company. B-But… I don’t need that-- I don’t need them. They can leave. Seriously, I-I’ll get over it. So…” Adrian nervously played with her fingers, too afraid to look up and see Melanie’s reaction to her request. The longer the silence went on, the heavier the atmosphere got.

“Uh…” Melanie stuttered, then chuckled at her own lack of response. “Sorry, A-Adrian… I can’t do that. I don’t have a cure, like I said--”

“Then find one!” Adrian begged. “Find a cure, there has to be one in that book!”

Melanie flinched in face of the truth. Though she had earnestly not found a way to undo curses, she also hadn’t been actively searching for one. She glanced at the book nervously, a cue Adrian picked up on, and wanted to press. “Don’t you want to know more about the book?” Adrian questioned. “S-Seriously, even if it’s not a cure… Shouldn’t you know everything there is about this thing?”

Melanie bit her lip, feeling lost to argue back. “Well…” She fidgeted, eventually picking up the book and holding it on her lap, as though it were about to slip away from her reach. Without anything to say, she anxiously opened up a random page and flipped through a few more.

“This is important, Melanie!” Adrian scoffed, soon realizing herself the magnitude that she had been trying to express. An occultic book full of real curses that really worked -- and it was being handled by a careless girl with an uncontrollable crush. Adrian feared the cryptic possibilities of the book just as much as she feared the gigantic monster that was Melanie. “What if there’s some fucked up thing that happens with curses?! Wh-What if this kills us?! I mean… shit! You’ve already shrunk us, but what the hell else can that thing do?!”

“H-Hey…!” Melanie whined, her legs stomping just slightly. “I-I dunno! I-I wouldn’t let anything kill you, though! Not you, Adrian…”

Adrian broke loose. “Well you’re doing a hell of a good job so far, Melanie! You’re running around shrinking people like they’re just fucking objects! And you don’t even know how it completely works? You saw a magical book and your first… your first instinct is to fucking kidnap people?!”

“I…” Melanie’s lips twitched, and then her neck followed. Her eyes were falling into a blank stare, and her breaths appeared hollow.

“Melanie…! Ugh!” Adrian groaned. The more she looked up at the mountain-sized woman, the more her frustrations manifested. “You have to do something about this, Melanie! It’s what you have to do, Melanie! Don’t you know how this book works?! You don’t really know anything about it! You’re just--”

Melanie slapped the book to the ground. The sharp noise of its back cover slamming against the carpeted floor echoed through the room, a sound that shook even Kimberly and Scarlet at the desk, and that made Adrian immediately tremble hard to her knees. Adrian held her stomach and looked up, unsure of what had even happened, but Melanie’s posture was flat and emotionless. She didn’t look at all like she had just thrown the tome down.

Adrian opened her mouth to say Melanie’s name, but her voice was completely gone. Melanie’s expression filled with energy, but it didn’t seem occupied with life. Her face represented something dark and empty, the way it grimly turned to Adrian and glared down at her. Had Adrian the voice to talk, she would have refrained anyway, struck back swiftly into her position of submission.

Melanie shifted so that she leaned closer to Adrian, hovering over her. This cast a shadow over Adrian, and with it came a chill that unnerved the shrunken woman. There was still only silence, neither girl having a remark to say as this strange scene played out. Melanie only stared down, and Adrian weakly observed back, overwhelmed by the size of Melanie’s frame; the way her arms were like pillars holding up this temple, how her breasts hung nearby like creatures of their own, and how her face overhead was like a pale cloud ready to storm.

“I don’t need to know how this book works.” Melanie finally spoke, her words a subtle howl that predicted much more behind it. “In fact…” She moved, relieving her pressure off the nightstand and focusing her attention down at her foot, where the book lay still where it had been dropped. “I don’t need this book, do I?”

Adrian raised an arm out, as if her tiny limbs could stop Melanie from doing anything. “Y-Yes you do!” she argued, making use of a desperate reserve of courage she didn’t know she had. “Th-That book has the cure, I bet! Y-You need it!”

You’re never not going to be tiny, Adrian,” Melanie said. “That will never happen. None of you, especially those two fucks, are going to be anything but mine…

“Unless I grow bored of one of them.” Melanie bent down and picked up the book, standing high over where Adrian was. “But you… I have you, Adrian. In love, that’s all that matters. So long as us two are together, like this, nothing else matters.” The tome was opened, split somewhere in the middle.

“Melanie,” Adrian said, forcing her tone to be as calm as it could be, “you need… to relax. J-Just set the book down, and--”

I’m not a slave to this book!” Melanie announced, and a claw of a hand emphasised this by tearing into its pages. “I don’t need this fucking book! I have what I want from it so it’s useless to me! It’s useless, just like that tiny slut and that tiny cow! All of you should be grateful to me for giving you some kind of fucking purpose!

Melanie’s arm reared back, and with it came three pages, torn in half from their book and thrown recklessly behind her. Occultic words and unearthly images were tossed into the wind behind her, left to drift randomly among her bed’s sheets. Adrian yelled at her to stop, but overpowering her voice was another rip; three more pages, from the opposite half of the book, torn away and harshly tossed to her side. Melanie said nothing, utterly speechless as she damaged the magical book.

Adrian watched the huge pages scatter across the room, wishing she could do anything to grab hold of them and keep the pages safe. There was another tear, and another set of pages left to float. “Stop! For god’s sake, stop this, Melanie!” she screamed, but she was ignored, even as one stray paper fell over her like a discarded curtain.

Melanie continued her destruction of the book, but not without growing louder. Her restricted breathing opened up, revealing a low growl that peaked whenever a new page was torn. One at a time she dragged out another page, or as much of that one page as she could get a grip on in that moment, leaving around her a pool of yellowed papers and their ink riddles.

I don’t need this! I don’t need this!” she chanted, ripping out a page so brutally that it left tear marks in the pages that remained behind it.

Adrian uncovered herself from the loose paper, only to return to the same nightmarish scene as before. That book was too important to lose, it was the only collection of information that could realistically take Adrian out of this surreal circumstance. Every page was a piece of a crucial puzzle, and Melanie was stripping the solution away, one tear at a time.

“That’s enough!” Adrian shouted. “Please! Please, Melanie! W-We could still use the book! We need it!”

Melanie hesitated, halting in the middle of ripping out another part of the book. Her empty eyes looked up from the tome, but not at Adrian. “We?” she repeated, her voice frighteningly soft for how untame she had acted.

Adrian’s tongue rushed to reply. An idea came to mind, unpleasant as it was to lie. “Us!” she clarified. “We need that book! Th-There’s so much we can do with this thing, y-you can’t just… ruin it!”

Melanie’s expression warmed, and although her next breath was slow, it did return some life to her green eyes. Her hand relaxed, providing some mercy to the page next in line to be pulled from its binding. Then, after a pause, she closed the book, now lighter than before.

“Hah… S-So…” Melanie muttered this as she composed herself, but her thought trailed nowhere else. It wandered, just as her eyes did at all the debris of her rage. She was at first surprised, and perhaps even embarrassed, at how her anger had lead to this, but then the sight tickled her. It made her flinch, and her lips coiled at their edges with a taste for the chaos she had strewn. That absence of weight in the book, which was held nonchalantly in the grip of three fingers, had also brought some dosage of joy and satisfaction. As Adrian read this shift in attitude, a sinking feeling wrapped over her.

Melanie moved, kicking away a couple remnants of the book. She positioned herself a foot away from her nightstand, her hips facing it directly with Adrian there in the center. Adrian paced back, but she knew moving was pointless on such an island of a surface. Even without seeing Melanie’s eyes, Adrian knew she was being watched.

“Hey…” Melanie spoke up with a whisper. It was just enough to get Adrian to look up, and to see how red her face had become. A few beads of sweat formed around her temples. “Th-That… That was kind of… fun…”

“... Y-Yeah? Was it?” Adrian asked, heavily concerned over this development.

Melanie nodded, her smile becoming wider. She slipped her hands into her soft pajama pants and pulled down. She crouched, stepped over, and was now pantsless -- completely nude from the waist down, though her black t-shirt stretched just far enough to keep herself concealed.

This was not so concealed for Adrian and her lower angle. She burned red with embarrassment when Melanie had stood back up to her full height, having suddenly stripped out of her pants and underwear. Not hidden underneath the tailends of Melanie’s sleep shirt was her pussy, located there among an even paler selection of flesh. It was impossible to look away from the behemoth bodypart, a breathtaking sight that Adrian never before imagined would be in front of her. The lack of fanfare or special emphasis towards it made Adrian shiver with a sort of anticipation, as though it were wrong to see Melanie exposed like this so forwardly. When time started to pass again and Adrian could move, she immediately turned up to Melanie, seeking some kind of context.

There was nothing Melanie wanted to say. She continued to smile, standing normally by her nightstand but cherishing the sensation of exerting so much onto another person without any effort. She giggled at Adrian’s eventual reaction, amused by her bashfulness. “A-Are you… intimidated?” she wondered aloud, a curious finger brushing up her thigh. “My... cunt… It’s bigger than you…”

Adrian knew that well enough, but she couldn’t fathom an answer, nor any English word. Her entire mind was washed with what she saw, and she could only wonder why the display of Melanie’s lips were so captivating. Was she aroused, or terrified? Was that disgust paining her chest, or was that the collapse of her dignity? She had never felt more pointless in her life before, and all that threatened her was the existence of a single woman’s pubic area hovering ahead of her.

Melanie giggled at being watched like this, well aware that she had the love of her life forced to look at the most private area of her body at a titanic scale. Her thighs closed together, yet another sight that twisted Adrian’s emotions, yet it was just a simple shift in Melanie’s balance. For the tiny woman in front of her, it was like watching two supersized walls hug into each other, swaying from side to side as if they were wrestling to topple the other down. The view of Melanie’s legs was making Adrian’s own quiver.

“That was really exciting… T-Tearing up that book…” Melanie said, panting slowly. “It… It really felt like something… popped inside of me. Hehe…” Her hand tugged down on her shirt, hiding away her crotch but in turn bringing more emphasis to the tightness around her chest. Adrian observed this too, tilting her head back even farther; far above her were Melanie’s breasts, big enough to knock someone off their feet, yet also soft enough to be pressed down and squished by their equally massive owner.

Adrian twitched as a thought racked her mind. Melanie, appropriately, brought that thought to words: “Don’t you think this is a blessing? Don’t you wish you could be squished there, between my thighs? You know… lots of people would murder someone to be in your shoes, even for just a minute…”

“I… N-No,” Adrian shook her head, adamant about her opinion. Her inner conflicts said otherwise, but she didn’t find a need to defend herself. Regardless, her reaction was what Melanie was fishing for, to make her embarrassed and question this position she was trapped in.

Adrian turned away without a word, looking back at the lamp, but she had forgotten that this was not her choice. Melanie grabbed her, but not with a ruthless grip. Her tendril-like fingers wrapped over Adrian’s lithe frame despite the resistance. In fact, despite Adrian’s struggles, it still only required a light touch to lift Adrian off her feet and gently switch her back to facing Melanie. And, while the fingers were there, they couldn’t help but greedily caress Adrian, smoothly petting her sides and her legs like she was a precious jewel.

“Let go! Stop!” Adrian winced. Every push was countered and every kick was ignored. A rush of instinct came over Adrian, taking her back to reality. She was being molested, and that reality shocked her into a spasm of movements that couldn’t be concluded. If anything, her squirming only entertained Melanie more, encouraging the giantess to play with her toy more and more.

But all of this excitement was building up, like a real pressure growing inside of Melanie’s gut. It was reaching its limit, and Melanie was too aware of it. I have to jack off, she plainly thought, but her smile widened another inch. I’m like a god to them, and their god has to jack off…! And they…! They just have to suffer through it…!!

Melanie’s grip changed, so fast that Adrian couldn’t react. No longer did the fingers just idly play with Adrian, they blanketed her like flesh chains, and she was forced into the air. Adrian coughed out a plea, but it went unnoticed. She could only wonder what was in her future, but the answer was sooner apparent than she expected. She wasn’t taken far, only directly to the face of Melanie’s crotch, exposed in its entirety as her freehand daintily lifted the front of the shirt.

“You see her?” Melanie asked, as though it weren’t obvious. “What does a giant pussy look like… to something as small as you?”

The hand maintaining the shirt tilted so that her pointer finger was freed, allowing it to explore the details of her area. Adrian’s eyes could turn nowhere else, so she studied where it pointed, hypnotized by how immense Melanie’s pussy really was. The wet folds of her labia were as thick as blankets to Adrian, and the collection of black, curly hair was like overgrown grass that framed the image together. Then, she comprehended the scent, as it had been lingering around her tiny body but never dwelled on. It wasn’t rancid by any means, but it was a heavy air, a gathering of Melanie’s leg sweat that created the unmistakable smell of a woman’s crotch, with a strong hint of the fact that Melanie was due for a bath.

“Is this what a dick sees? Just before p… penetration...” Melanie wondered awkwardly. She didn’t intend to belittle her captive, precariously positioned there as she was, genuinely distracted by her perverted sense of curiosity. “Mmm… I-It’s probably not accurate. You’re pretty small for a dick… n-not that I’ve seen one…”

Adrian stopped squirming. She mentally blanked, and the only voice in her head was screeching, What is this maniac talking about?!? I’m being compared to a dick?!? She gagged, and tears that just barely welled up under her eyes were shot into streams down her cheeks. Is a dick really bigger than me?! Is a dick stronger than I am?!

The despair between her legs went largely unnoticed by Melanie, too warped into her own playful ideas than to distinguish Adrian’s crying from the rest of her usual begging. She hunched forward, feeling a mighty need to relieve herself of this sexual build-up.

Melanie lifted Adrian higher, past her stomach and up to her chest. A hot breath escaped her smiling mouth. “Hold on,” she warned, and then pressed Adrian to the center of her breasts. As her fingers loosened their hold, Adrian was forced to cling to the fabric of the immense shirt. She kicked and cried out for help, but this only made Melanie tingle in anticipation, tickled by the way Adrian fought for her life.

“You’re so cute there,” Melanie said. The hand that had just abandoned Adrian returned, but only enough so that one finger could pet her back. “You’re like… a little necklace. Haha… Th-That’s an idea for later…

“But for now…” Melanie’s gaze lost some of its warmth as she directed herself to her computer desk. Ignoring Adrian’s struggles and pleas, Melanie moved towards the drawers, her gait slowed only by how turned on she was. The drawers were thrown open, no regard to Scarlet and Kimberly who were tossed forward by the sudden movement. Both prisoners looked up to see their captor hauntingly overhead, her expression more unhinged than usual.

“Please… Please…!” Scarlet begged, not hesitating to ask for mercy. Kimberly said nothing, only trembling back deeper into a corner. There was nothing to be said and nowhere to hide; Melanie grabbed them, one in each hand, pleased by the way the women squirmed in her unstoppable fists.

Melanie stood still for a second, appreciating the chaos she was forcing onto these innocent people. Then, she moved, tickled again by Adrian’s scrambling. She moved to the bed which her eyes surveyed like a battlefield. Very soon it would start to feel like one for her toys, but she saw it more as a playground to wreak havoc upon.

Scarlet and Kimberly were dropped onto the bed with little care, their tiny bodies landing into an uncomfortable but cushioned fall. They were separated by a small distance, left on their own to recuperate from the surprise change of scenery. Adding to their disorientation unexpectedly was Melanie’s foot, pressing down into the bedspace between them. Her weight caused the mattress to be suppressed, and in turn Scarlet and Kimberly were pulled towards it, stumbling closer to the giantess’s foot.

Just comparing the size of her foot to the two women was bringing a dark pleasure to Melanie, but she craved more. “This could kill you,” Melanie said in a forceful tone, “so kiss it. Lick it and worship it, because if you don’t, it will fucking flatten you!”

Scarlet hesitated. Her body was still sore and ragged from the washing Melanie had given her, not to mention her body hadn’t completely dried off either. In this pause, her focus went to Kimberly, checking to see how she would react. To her surprise, the mature woman caved immediately. She spared no time to forfeit herself to the foot, bowing in front of it and licking at the edge with slow, disgusted strokes. Scarlet watched, but she shuddered under the presence of Melanie. She joined Kimberly on the opposite side, shaking as she licked with a particularly light tongue.

Despite the natural reservations that her captives had, Melanie was pleased with this result. She laughed, not so much tickled by the licking but entertained by how pathetic they were. “This is too easy,” she thought aloud. “But I know you’re not doing your best…” To that remark, both Scarlet and Kimberly silently worked harder and faster in licking Melanie’s foot, emboldening her wicked smile.

“Adrian,” she said, “are you watching?” She glanced at Adrian, still hugging a fold of the black t-shirt with all of her strength, still begging to be released, still having her cries ignored. Melanie leaned forward, one hand cupped under Adrian as to catch her if need be. She stretched closer to her propped up foot, adjusting her chest so that it and Adrian were at an equal level with her calf. “Look at them,” she urged, “look at these two! Aren’t they gross for doing this? Look!”

By demand, Adrian turned her head. Her curiosity felt sick, but she couldn’t just not listen to Melanie. The scene beneath her seemed unreal, but once her eyes found Kimberly and Scarlet pitifully kissing Melanie’s foot, she couldn’t focus on anything else. Two adult women were groveling at a foot big enough to stomp them out of existence. Adrian’s grip felt loose from the sweat forming in her palms, but she refused to let go.

Melanie tilted her head, looking only at Kimberly. “Aww, Kim… This must really suck,” she said. Kimberly stopped, weakly looking up at the giantess. “You were expecting such a nice vacation… but what you got instead was a demotion. Now you’re just a lowly foot slave for a horny college girl.” She poked at Kimberly, her touch rougher than she intended. “Don’t you love working hard? You always worked late, so where’s that attitude now? Huh? Show me that good work ethic and put your stupid cow body to use!” She prodded Kimberly again, pushing her towards the front of her foot. “I want to feel your tits on my toes. Go.”

Kimberly had hate swallowing up all other emotions. Somehow, that hate was providing her fuel to obey and follow orders. She crawled forward, mounting Melanie’s foot so  that her head was at the big toe. She was frozen at first, but one shake of Melanie’s impatient foot kicked her into motion. She rode Melanie’s foot, grinding her whole torso into the long toes and marking the sensitive skin with an array of kisses.

“Yeah, that’s better,” Melanie said. “Good job, foot slave.” Her response was so plain that it pained Kimberly’s ears as an insult. Melanie moved back slightly so that she could better stare down at Adrian. “You’ve seen how stacked Kim is, right, Adrian?” Melanie asked happily. “I’m putting her tits to good use, now that they’re so small. Isn’t that exciting, Adrian?”

“M-Melanie, this has to end!” Adrian yelled. “This is… degrading! How can you do this?!”

“By being huge,” Melanie giggled, “or… I guess by just being normal. It’s their fault, for being so weak and tiny… Just like you! Hehe… B-But you’re different, though, you’re above them, too. If you ever feel like groping Kimberly, you can just do that, I-I won’t stop you. Though, y-you would agree that I have bigger tits, right?”

Adrian pulled at the shirt, trying to lift herself up higher. She could barely inch her way up, and she was puzzled to a halt by what Melanie said. It was a hard thought to dispel, how Kimberly and her mature build was virtually nothing compared to Melanie’s modest chest. Adrian couldn’t deny that one pair of breasts were big, and the others were completely overwhelming.

Melanie’s fingers twitched, another sign that she couldn’t wait any longer. She picked her foot off the bed, a simple action that threw both women carelessly onto a blanket. They weren’t given a chance to rest before Melanie climbed into the bed, each step causing the rest of the mattress to shift and the sheets to coil. Kimberly rushed to her feet and ran, tumbling over the twisting blanket and looking back at the alien sight of a monstrous human crawling over her. Scarlet tried to move, but her exhaustion prevented her. She only squirmed where she lay, praying that one girl’s misstep doesn’t lead to her death.

Melanie sat just off center in her bed, her legs picked up so that a foot was designated to each of the tiny women. “D-Don’t stop,” she said, wantingly at first but asserting her dominance with her glare. “Lick under my feet. Clean them or die.”

It was a simple command and her shrunken prisoners obliged. With Kimberly at her right foot and Scarlet at her left, the pair worked on licking the soles of Melanie’s feet. The sensation was even more wild for Melanie, a thrill that shocked her skin and made her breaths even heavier. She had to cover a gasp, feeling overloaded with energy. Of course, her fun was met with shame and disgust by her captives; Scarlet wept as she collapsed her entire body against the foot, forcing her tongue to brush through the wrinkles of skin, while Kimberly had a preference for pleasuring Melanie’s toes, suckling her middle toe with a humiliated, defeated stare in her eyes.

“Haha! Wow…!” Melanie moaned. “You two… are so worthless… Continue being toys for me and my girlfriend to use…! You’re such g-good toys…”

Melanie reclined, which allowed Adrian to finally have some sense of safety. With Melanie’s back arced the way it was, her breasts were held up more flatly, giving Adrian the chance to relax her grip slightly. However, she knew this ordeal was far from over. Melanie’s perverted expression said it all, and Adrian dreaded what she was in the middle of.

“That’s right… My girlfriend…” Melanie said, repeating herself for Adrian. Once her eyes befell the tiny woman on her chest, she couldn’t look anywhere else. Her face boiled to a heated pink. “We’re… l-lovers, Adrian. Your partner is someone… a girl that can make two tiny, naked women… lick her feet clean! She’s a giant, a-and she’s all yours! Ahh~ I-Isn’t that wonderful, Adrian?!”

Adrian had been surprisingly successful in blocking out Melanie’s words thus far, denying her the privilege of corrupting at least some corners of her mind. However, that was only when she was tightly clutched around a fold of Melanie’s shirt, maintaining a grip that was keeping her from falling to her demise. Now that Melanie had relaxed, that distress was mostly dismissed, and Adrian’s mind was freed to be played with.

In an effort to block out Melanie’s speech, Adrian had dug her head into the ground, forgetting in that second where she was located. The softness of Melanie’s breasts reached her only then, their plushness feeling so welcoming and nice despite the disaster happening all around her. In this moment of clarity, Adrian was calmed, if only partially. It didn’t feel right that the titan terrorizing helpless women could have such a gentle bosom, even despite her huge scale.

Distracted by this, Adrian was unalert to the shadow looming over her. Melanie’s hand cupped around Adrian’s body, inducing a whole new wave of spasms, but Melanie was unflinching. She pressed Adrian tightly into her chest, her own body shaking and quivering from the experience. All the while, Melanie had to muffle her laughter, afraid that her amusement would disrupt the erotic flow she was enjoying.

“Do you hear it, Adrian…?” Melanie asked in her ghostly voice. “Do you hear my heartbeat?”

Adrian shouted out of resistance, but all her strength couldn’t even oppose a single digit of Melanie’s hand. She was trapped there, and just as she was forced to listen to Melanie, so was she forced to listen to her heart. It was right there, loud and important, a drum that organically beat to an aroused rhythm. Adrian could feel the impact of each heartbeat, truly understanding how close and big the organ had to be.

“It’s big… It’s big with all the love I have for you~” Melanie chuckled, using the hand that blanketed Adrian’s body to pet her. “Think… Think of all the love that’s in there! All for you! A-All for you…!”

Adrian’s struggles slowed. Each beat of the gigantic heart rang through her ears, but not as painful tones. There was something actually relaxing about Melanie’s heartbeat, like a gentle calling, a mother trying to ease an upset child. These internal thumps wanted to cradle Adrian to rest, and they likely would have if the giantess’s heart rate hadn’t been so hectic, and if her giggles didn’t cast an anxious shadow over the warm scene.

Melanie couldn’t control that, however. Having Adrian pressed into her chest was only making the heat between her legs flare up with desire. She bit her lip -- her other hand was free to move where it wanted. Sliding down her stomach and to her crotch, Melanie’s hand instinctively found her hole once again.

Scarlet gasped, gagging on her own breath. Kimberly heard her and looked to where Scarlet gawked. Beyond the two arcs of legs, the two witnessed the fruit of their labors. All of their licking and kissing of Melanie’s enormous feet had aroused her sufficiently enough to start masturbating -- two fingers, each as tall as they were, discovering a motion that suited Melanie’s lust. In and out, in and out, the display ahead of them had shocked both Kimberly and Scarlet. Before them was a live porno magnified by a hundred, and they were just toys at her feet. Suddenly, their position had begun to feel more dangerous.

“Don’t fucking stop!” Melanie spat. Three words was enough to shake Kimberly back into action, kneeling down and licking the dead center of Melanie’s bare foot. Scarlet wasn’t as quick to respond, nor was Melanie feeling as merciful towards her. As punishment, her foot collapsed over top of Scarlet, binding her to the mattress with a casual stomp that completely held the woman in place. Scarlet screamed, it was all she could do, and even that was muffled beneath the flesh overwhelming her, wasting what little breath she had.

The more Melanie succumbed to temptation, the more the world around Adrian was rocked. She still couldn’t maneuver much under the giant hand, but the soft sounds of Melanie’s quiet moans had alerted her well enough of what her captor was engaging in. She had figured this would be the case, but the reality was terrifying to be living in. No amount of preparation could have given Adrian the nerves to comprehend how she and two others were merely accessories to a college student’s masturbation session. Though she had sympathy for Scarlet and Kimberly, there was still a twinge of gratefulness that she wasn’t there with them.

Whatever peace Adrian had was falling apart, and fast. Melanie’s breathing became more deliberate, strong bellows of air that Adrian could overhear even past the hand that held her down. The incline in Melanie’s position faded, and she laid back entirely with a hard fall. The little yelp she scared out of Kimberly made her laugh, and her own touching became faster as a result. Every tingle of power she could feel was a sensation she directed right to her loins, turning the severe power dynamic into a perverted gimmick for her own pleasure.

Melanie hummed and her legs quivered. She lowered her hand off of Adrian, but only enough that Adrian’s head could be free. She smiled down at her obsession, even though her obsession was doing everything she could to flee and escape her. Keep trying! she thought. Don’t give up! That’s what I love about you, Adrian~

“Nnn… Uh…” Melanie stuttered, a string of drool trickling down the side of her mouth. She licked her lips, realizing then that she hungered for more. Her hands traded, but instead of forcing Adrian into a locked position, she instead reapproached her with just her two fingers. A distinct fluid coated those fingers, and she sought to introduce that to Adrian by petting her.

Adrian, immediately, recognized the texture, though she was paralyzed with disbelief. She stammered just to shout, “W-What the fuck?!” With just a few touches, the entire back of her body had been soaked in love juices. She grunted, feeling the weight of such a thick liquid bear down on her.

“Ooh, Adrian…” Melanie cooed. “Do you like that? I-It’s… a gift! Please enjoy what I made for you~” Contrary to Melanie’s tone, Adrian responded with a kick and a shiver. Melanie giggled, “D-Do you smell it? Do you smell me? Ahhn…” She panted, briefly lost in her masturbation. “Don’t you love… h-having a goddess… as a girlfriend…?”

No!!” Adrian cried, pounding her fists pointlessly into Melanie’s chest. She tried to dash forward and make a desperate escape, but her crawl was too slow for the giantess, even while masturbating. Using those same two fingers, Melanie pinned Adrian down and slid her back between her boobs. Adrian tried gripping the shirt to resist, but like all of her struggles, this only entertained Melanie more.

“Ahh… This has to be so scary for you all…” Melanie muttered, making sure the others could hear her as well. “I bet you’re thinking… Please, please don’t kill us by masturbating! … Haah… T-To think that I could use any one of you… as a dildo, and crush you inside me…” Melanie’s wicked grin returned, just in time for the uproar happening between her legs. “Hhnn… W-Would you enjoy that, kn-knowing your life was lived just so it could jerk a girl off…? Some giant loser, too… A fucking pointless girl with no reason to live… That’s right, you two there… are worth less than a useless girl’s vibrator!

Melanie laughed and her legs spasmed in excitement. Whatever flood she was containing could hardly be contained any longer. Both hands were dedicated to this massive cause of bringing pleasure to the giantess, completely abandoning Adrian but not without a precaution -- a fun precaution, Melanie figured, which was positioning her arms at the sides of her breasts and trapping her obsession between them. The small window of time Adrian had to flee again closed before she could react, and Adrian now found herself in a new kind of trap, one that was significantly softer but had a much higher potential to suffocate her. That thought wasn’t lost on Melanie, who found the situation to be devilishly sexy.

“Kick and squirm, Adrian~ I love knowing how powerful I am… Th-This is where you belong, safe and sound, h-here… between my boobs…” A long, whispery breath interrupted her. In this pause, all parties could only hear the slopping sound of Melanie’s fingers diving in and out of her pussy. It was an ambient noise for Melanie, she didn’t even think of it, but it was much more intense for Kimberly, haunted by the grotesque sounds of a lustful ritual taking place not terribly far from her. Even worse was how she knew every kiss she gave Melanie’s toes was only adding fuel to that burning fire, and she had no argument to stop.

Kimberly wondered if Scarlet could even hear this, squashed beneath Melanie’s foot and likely forgotten. Just as she didn’t stop licking like she was told, neither could she stop worrying about Scarlet. She would glance in her direction, half-expecting her to be relieved of such a surreal punishment, but all she ever witnessed was a twitching foot, twisting and turning into the sheets. Kimberly winced as a dreadful concern crept over her, and still she didn’t stop worshipping the giantess’s sole.

“Aw, fuck… Fuck!” Melanie moaned, her body rocking back and forth to her erotic rhythm. It was as though the strength of her fingers was enough to move her body along with them. “Ahh-- A-Adrian? I haven’t c-crushed you, have I? Heh… My boobs are too soft, right? Are they?”

That much was true, but it was hardly a favor for Adrian. The pressure collapsed around her was suffocating and hot, and her movements had been restricted to just twitches and gasps for precious air. Melanie could hear only a quiet voice plead to her, “P-Please…! M-Melanie…! I’m… gonna die!”

Music to Melanie’s ears, another detail that she cherished. It was exactly what she wanted to hear from the love of her live, confirming that Adrian’s life truly did hang on her finger tips. She was at her whim, completely her’s, at least on this level. There was still so much in their future, Melanie predicted, and this climax was far from the peak the two could achieve.

“Adrian…! This is… This is only the start!” Melanie said, her breaths getting faster and appropriately making it harder for her to speak. “We’ll do… s-so much more than this! One day… w-we’ll actually fuck! We’ll become one, Adrian! Us! Us! Us!” She chanted onward, her moans bellowing over her pathetic captives. Short of a scream, she unleashed a restrained howl, a last second courtesy for Juniper, of all things. “Hah… Hahhhaahh… One… Us…! U-Until then…”

Melanie slowed to a stop, but her fingers remained deep inside her. She licked her lip, gathering up a loose strand of saliva that had been traveling down her cheek this entire time. Then, she rose up, back to an incline, and one arm weakly lifted up her breasts. Adrian was faint, her fragile body still wedged between the hill-sized breasts and yet still unable to writhe her way free. Even if she had the energy, Melanie wouldn’t humor the escape. Her plan, after all, was to have her positioned there.

Her lips pursed, and a bead of spit formed at the edge of her mouth. Her tongue slipped outward, pushing the saliva forward, while her head was aimed right over Adrian. Just as Melanie had hoped, Adrian had looked up just in time to see what hung overhead. A massive glob of Melanie’s spit slowly dropped from her tongue until the strand holding it broke. It splashed over Adrian’s body, who still lacked the stamina to even guard herself from the attack. Another fluid now coated her shivering body; a wave of warmth came with it, but then a chilly sensation painfully followed. This physical discomfort, however, paled in comparison to the mental injuries of these acts. Adrian was degraded, and in place of screams and shouts for this torture to stop, all she could do was whimper -- or rather, she gagged, choking on the gallons of saliva playfully dropped on her.

“Taste me,” Melanie whispered, the engine in her fingers coming back to life. Her eyes widened, her pupils so small as they focused on nothing but the wet Adrian stuck in her cleavage. “Let me inside you, Adrian!! Yes, just like that!! Drink it, smell it, b-become connected to me…! Exactly… Exactly…!”

Melanie choked. A deep inhale, like fanning the flames that were raging at her core. A squeak, the only noise she could manage as the built up intensity had transformed into an immeasurable pleasure. Pure ecstasy ran through her veins, undoing all the pent up stress her muscles had endured. In turn, her position slowly relaxed, but her breathing hadn’t stabilized just yet, only getting more untamed. None of it mattered, as Melanie had become locked in her mind as her orgasm ultimately distracted her from all other earthly things -- in her mind was a space dedicated to what she saw, and that was Adrian, trapped in a reality that could only be compared to the deepest fantasy Melanie could have concocted when she first obsessed over her.

Like a titan brought to sleep, Melanie fell back with a slump. The bed bounced, as did her light body. Kimberly was kicked away, tripped onto the floor of sheets. Scarlet was released, pushed aside as the giant foot stretched outward, and ruthlessly twisting her body along the bed. Regardless of such careless treatment, Scarlet saw the change as godsend. She could breathe, but every inhale was tainted with the scent of foot sweat, a smell forged into her naked body. Both women would eventually look up, cursed by a curiosity to check that the danger was over. Ahead, where the two massive legs led, was Melanie’s pussy, flooded with its own juices that shamelessly dripped onto the sheet. Neither could comment on it, but the sight of a woman’s satisfaction had brought them a terrifying reminder of what they were now, and what their jobs were. Could they be proud of that much?

Adrian was weak as well. Melanie’s drop into the bed had loosened her free from Melanie’s breasts, jostling her forward and closer to the neck. Shellshock had settled in, paralyzed where she had been tossed. Couldn’t that have killed me? she asked, her thoughts a despairing prayer to any god. Isn’t this over yet? Haven’t I gone through enough…?

Melanie thought only of herself, but that didn’t exclude Adrian from being on her mind as well. To her, they were now joined on a whole new level, but there was still so much more to do. With her orgasm came a state of clarity, much like her mind usually worked when going off the rails. She thought of that beautiful future, the days ahead of them and how it would lead to something more. The woman that attracted all of her affection -- she blanketed her right hand over Adrian -- would become closer to her, even closer than she felt they were now. An enticing prediction, she thought, one that was sealed back into her mind with a gentle sigh.

Melanie’s grip on Adrian changed, clutching her limp frame into a soft fist. She rose yet again, this time bringing her legs off the side of the bed. She now sat on the edge, her legs were weak but her spirit was alive. She opened her fist carefully, letting Adrian rest in her palm. She smiled, thinking of the fun they had enjoyed. As much as she wanted to play with her more, Melanie had remembered her other victims, and her attention went to them. Her grin widened with a giggle, observing the two specks sprawled out on her bed as though they were felled soldiers on a battlefield.

She slapped the bed. When Scarlet and Kimberly were both expecting mercy, a reward for their hard and shameful work, they were treated to more torture. The slap was loud and made the two flinch back to life, each immediately thinking that the other had been suddenly crushed with a single smack. There was no relief when they found that to not be the case.

Melanie crept forward, moving back onto the bed. Her mouth opened with an untamed smile, hungrily trading glances between her two pets. She lifted her hand again and brought it down, this time closer to Kimberly. It was a slow descent, but Kimberly had no reason to think of it as a weak attack, so she ran, dashing over the fold of a blanket to avoid the meteoric strike. The hand fell, inches behind Kimberly but shocking her nonetheless.

“W-Why?!” Kimberly muttered, twisting from a tripped position. “Please, for the love of god, w-- D-Don’t hurt us…! We did what you said…!”

Melanie didn’t hear her. Already bored with Kimberly, she looked to the other. “Wormslut…~!” she sang. “Did you enjoy that? L-Living under my foot? Are toes a good substitute for choking down bug dick?”

Scarlet cried, but even that was interrupted when Melanie lifted up her leg and aimed her knee at her target. Scarlet scrambled to her feet, tripped again, and then madly crawled from there. Just like with Kimberly, Melanie missed on purpose, just milking more fear out of her little toys.

“Did you two think you’d be done after that…?” Melanie wondered aloud, almost in a pitying tone. “Don’t even think about being that ridiculous. This never ends for you. You’re toys and toys never stop being toys! If you ever think you’re done, then you’re a broken toy that has literally no worth to anyone.” She lifted her free hand, forming it this time into a fist. A terrible laugh leaked from her throat, “Heh heh…! Hahh! Do you think I’m a monster?! I’m just a shitty college student! That’s how pathetic you are~! Haahaa!”

To the melody of their screams, Melanie continued to play with Scarlet and Kimberly, caught up in a post-orgasmic bliss. This truly was just the start of Melanie’s reign. Adrian might be her prized possession, but her ideal was to have more than that. To establish herself as the all-powerful being she pretended to be, she needed more. Her reckless playing was idle at best -- the inner workings of her mind concocted something deeper, a strategy to become more than what she already was. She would act true to what she told Adrian, and she would seek out more cute girls to add to her collection.

For now, her day was dedicated to fun, and she would work her slaves to the bone. All the while, she would let Adrian regenerate her strength, saving her obsession for what more she had planned.