- Text Size +

Darkness.

After the end of the universe, I find myself with my thoughts in darkness.

My thoughts… and my memories.

If I’m thinking though, I suppose time is still with me.



Time.

Time!

Time is a dimension I’ve been learning to manipulate! It’s just… so immaterial, like an invisible line to travel across.



What if it wasn’t?

What if it was a physical dimension, that I could walk around, move through at will?

Like sliding around in a cave, treating all the other dimensions as a set of dimensions at a right angle to time?

I close my eyes, reaching into myself to find the capacity consider time as a navigable thing… in my mind’s eye, I see a crumbled Auru in the distance, approaching me.

Slowing to a stop.

That’s something I suppose, attempting to use time as a navigable dimension is difficult to describe. Normally, it’s like your whole body moving along in one direction, only changing velocity through it when gravity pulls on you.

How can I see this? I can go… up or down… and perpendicular to that dimension… Left or right…

Perpendicular to both of those is, Back and forward…

If I follow that… perpendicular, a line going off in either direction, turned away from the other directions…

Time… reverse and forward…

Three lines, X, Y, Z… and that new W dimension… a new line.

When I thought about it earlier I just thought about it and it happened…

So… I think about it, picture myself moving in time, backward, and I watch as Auru reassembles itself around me.

Whoa… this is so strange…

I notice the building we fixed our portal in, opening from its collapsed state, and the opening appears, growing rapidly in size as I continue to slip backward in time.

I wait until the moment is right, all the people running into the portal… I passed a train in at the last moment, I can’t touch this timeline if I want this to work.

So, now I want to stop moving in time.

I imagine myself finding a wall in time… an anchor, or something just as solid, and I hold onto it, watching as the people running backwards slow to a crawl.

Stopping, in a moment of terror. At my control.

I move myself into the crowd, and I simply allow time forward again, a difficult action, I imagined as turning on the faucet… allowing the flow of time to push forward.

People flow through the portal… running out of the lab, and into a common area elsewhere in the University, and I simply move forward, joining the crowd, and moving into the room.

Like I hadn’t gotten lost on the other side.

Technically, I still am though… I should wait until the portal closes… I duck down, into the crowd, and sit against the wall, watching from this side as the portal collapses…

Violet crying as I touch her for what she thinks is the last time.

As the portal closes… she falls to the floor, collapsing in on herself, she breaks inside.

I can’t watch this. I jump up! “Violet!”

Her head snaps up, eyes wide with confusion.

“Alice!?”

I nod and smile running to her, and sliding on the floor to embrace her, “Yes!”

Her hands envelope my sides, as she rubs my body, feeling me up and down, “How did you? I just saw you on the other side… I thought I lost you…”

I run my fingers down her spine, “I may have played some tricks with time.”

She smiles, staring at me, “I feel free…” She steps forward taking me in her arms, whispering in my ear, “You made this possible Alice…”

I whisper back, guiding her to a nearby closet to get away from the noise in the other room, “It’s okay… I’m your wife… sometimes that’s what wives do.”

She frowns, her arm weakening, “It’s not all okay… I haven’t been a very good wife these last few days. I’ve been accusing you, and blaming you for things you never did. That was wrong of me.”

I smile, “It was a hell of a bomb, learning what we did the way we did… I don’t think there was a proper way to process that.”

She sighs as I open the door, guiding her into the closet. “Why are we going in the closet?” she asks, rolling her eyes.

“It’s a secret.”

She doesn’t budge, “Secret?”

“Yeah! It’s not public!” I hush my tone, “Get in there…”

She steps inside, and I follow her in, shutting the door as I enter.

Inside the dark room, I see her smile in the dim light, “Alice… why are we really here?”

I smile as I look back in her eyes. “I just needed a moment with you… I almost lost you.”

She sighed, “I almost lost you too, what do you want to do about it?” She raised an eyebrow, and tilts her head, noticing something odd. “Wait a minute… I don’t normally look down at you...”

“That is strange, I wonder what shrunk me?”

She smiles again, running her finger through my hair, “I don’t think you brought me in here to talk about that though, you clearly didn’t even notice…”

So, my heart skipped a beat, “You’re absolutely right…” I get up on my toes, and press my lips to hers, for a warm, slow kiss.

We stay there for what seems like forever, her warmth pulsing into me, and her hands start to run up from my hips where she had been holding me, kneading me as she slowly worked her way upward, along my sides.

I moan softly and place my hands on her ass, pulling her toward me and bumping into the wall in the process. She giggled at the soft bump as she swept my hair from my neck, so she could get at me.

Her lips locked with my neck, exuding pleasure as she softly sucked on the skin, tapping her tongue playfully against the skin, making a small tickle.

I laughed and bumped the door. “This closet is a little too small…”

“Or maybe you are a little too big…” she smiled deviously, brandishing a mass manipulator, before I could protest, she started to zap my mass away.

I felt tingles all through my skin as I felt my body start to compress as energy flowed out of me, I kept my arms around Violet’s larger body as best I could, but as I shrunk past her chest, my arms could barely reach her shoulders, much less around her neck as they had been previously resting.

I pulled myself close to her body, enjoying my diminishing form, sliding down her body, as my cheek ran down her hip, I felt nothing but love from my now enormous lover.

I tugged on her hanging on an armor plate attached to her belt, as I continued to shrink, I no longer was reduced toward the floor, but my feet rose rapidly from the ground.

She jokingly looked down, “Oh no, I’ve lost my wife, wherever did she go?”

“Funny.” I poked her in the side with my own mass manipulator, slightly reducing her height in the process.

I sat atop the armor plate, in the crevice between her belt and the armor, until I reached a diminutive centimeter height. So tiny… and so small that Violet’s fingers entirely covered my body when she plucked me from my perch.

I rose quickly, from her hip to her face, several hundred meters in about a second.

She simply kissed me and placed me on a lower shelf, behind several vials of a dark blue fluid. I could see around the farthest right vial, and I could only see Violet’s knee, but I could also see as she started to shrink down.

I smiled, and twisted the release for my armor, allowing it to break from the retaining gear, and fall to the floor, leaving me only in the pressure suit.

Then I see a foot step over the vial, and another, as Violet steps onto the shelf, she ducks down and looks down at me. “Violet the giantess has arrived!”

She laughs, “I’m only forty-five centimeters right now, not that big!”

I place my hands on my hips, “Which to me, means you look nearly a hundred meters tall to me, I’m almost pebble sized thanks to you.”

She drops down to her knees, as she continues to shrink, to get eye to eye with me, “I hear sarcasm… I think you’ll be thanking me seriously… soon.”

I roll my eyes. Of course, I will…

She’s always right about that. As she continued her trip down, she picked me off my feet and brought me to her face, kissing me with her now, much more reasonably sized lips, before pointing my feet at her lips, and sucking my body in.

As my face passed her lips, I was plunged into darkness, alone… with the strongest muscle in her body.

It’s only one muscle I guess… I have all of mine.

I grin and pounce on her enormous wet tongue, I pinned it down.

Until she decided otherwise, I feel my grip slipping as a slight push up presses me into her palate, pinned to the ceiling, I am helpless in this particular French kiss, as her tongue moved from my stomach, to my legs, she pinned me to her top teeth as she playfully moved her tongue up and down against me.

One muscle… with many times my mass.

Goddess. She is going to make me come… with only basic foreplay… how pathetic does that make me?

I feel her mouth open because a cool breeze flows over me, as she pushes me out into her palm, she pulls the zipper of my under suit, loosening the skintight garment, and slipping the now soaked item from my body, leaving me in only my panties.

She places me on the ground, allowing herself to shrink again, from forty-five centimeters, to a more diminutive one and a half.

Still… that makes her appear to be an Amazonian three meters high. As she starts to walk toward me, quickly, powerfully, I watch her swinging hips as desire swells within me, to titillating levels. She fills my view, stopping immediately in front of me, her moist aroma envelopes me as she bends down to scoop me into her arms. Our lips lock with a deep kiss, my little lips entirely bathed in hers.

While I am in the moment, I fumble around, and tug on the zipper on her back, exposing her a little bit.

I whisper up at her, as I tug her mass manipulator from her hip, “I know you like to be in control Violet… but right now… I need an equal partner.” I press the device in, shrinking Violet to my height.

She moans, saying nothing, but she pushes me down and attacks my neck with a barrage of heavy kisses.

I push her face up with a free hand, and in an instant, my lips are locked with hers, our lips playing against one another, tongues clashing as our tiny bodies tumble across the shelf with reckless abandon.

I rest atop her after the tumble, reaching down my fingers tug on her panties, slipping them down just enough to search for her slit.

I look into her eyes as I slide my fingers in, the essence of pleasure spreads across her face, as I effortlessly reach her most sensitive spots. She wriggles in my arms, as I softly fondle her left breast with my other hand, whispering sweet nothings.

“I’m sorry I was missing… I know you thought it was over…” she moans softly, struggling to look at me.

She grins, between more intense feelings overwhelming her from between her legs. “But, here you are… fucking me in the closet!”

I let go of her breast, and climb over her, turning toward my target… her clit… I rest my chin on her pelvis, tucking down and licking to an instant jump from my lover, she struggles in surprise, screaming as loudly as her tiny lungs could muster.

I only giggle as I lick once again, and go in for the kill… orgasm.

Turning my tongue around, I lick as best as I can, but suddenly she takes the initiative.

We are the same size, which means… if my mouth can reach her vagina, and I’m lying on her… then my vagina is… vulnerable.

In the best fucking way. Her tongue runs all over me, with a soft touch she is especially good at…

So, I double down, furiously licking her the tempo increasing as we push one another higher and higher.

Then my mind focuses on a specific moment, the first time I looked up Violet’s legs… the moment she freed me from my previous life. I saw a Goddess, or a woman who appeared to be one. A moment of fear at the time, was now a moment to fuel a passionate moment with that very Goddess. My mind catalyzes on that moment as her tongue pushes every right button! With a wave of energy, pulsing out from my crotch, up my spine and down my legs I fail to suppress a girlish squeal, letting off her my tongue runs along her entire clit, in a moment of retreat, I realize I had accidently triggered her orgasm as well, as she tensed up beneath me, gripping my body tightly and gyrating up and down rhythmically.

We breathe deeply together, our naked bodies plastered together with sweat.

I roll off her, snuggling her side, we lay together for a few moments, as we catch our breath.

I sigh, “You are perfect.”

She turns herself to get close to my face, smiling, “How would you know? I’m the only woman you’ve ever been with.”

“I dunno, I’ve seen a few cute girls around Oatis.

I get a crass look back for that one. Then we get a call, the voice of the professor, “Ladies, I hate to interrupt whatever it is you ran off to do, but you need to come sees this, right now.”

Violet shrugs, “Let’s go see what the professor needs to show us.

-------

Stars blaze by us as we travel to my home.

“Violet, do you think the professor was right?

She waits a moment, “He’s usually right about things, he knows what he’s talking about.”

That was an answer dodge, “Let me rephrase that, do you think something happened to Earth?”

Her face seemed concerned, as she tried not to worry me too much, but under the façade I could see her concern.

She believed there was something severely wrong.

Dropping out of extra-solar transit, I tap my finger nervously on my panel, looking out at the rapidly blue-shifting universe.

“This is wrong Violet, we should see a star by now!”

Violet looked as confused as I was, as normal light shifts upward into visible range, the truth started to become visible… and obvious.

The truth was beyond description.

I press my face to the monitor in disbelief… “How… is this possible…”

“It can’t be…” Violet’s voice trailed off.

“Earth’s star isn’t a red dwarf.” I scan the charts, looking to see what system we were in, but the star charts showed as clear as day:

Sol System

Looking out the window we saw a star, and Aurora…

A woman, clad in a fiery gown which outshone the dimming sun, holding a diminished Sol in her hands, a star too small to cover her stomach.

“She stole Sol’s mass!? How?”

Violet stepped to my side, “I don’t know Alice… but I assume it’s some kind of El-Human ability.”

I turn and look at the orbital trajectories of near Sol objects and notice that her mere presence is interrupting the natural orbits of the planets. “She is changing Earth’s orbit, since she is several million kilometers off Sol’s proper center of gravity, she is causing the whole system to eccentricate!”

Violet doesn’t move, tapping her finger, “That’s not the worst part, we have time the orbits decaying isn’t the issue. No matter what orbit Earth takes, it will freeze in a few days without the warmth of its star,” she pauses and takes a deep breath, “and how likely is it that she will stay here forever? If she leaves with Sol’s energy… Earth dies.”

I push the display away, “How the hell do you stop a woman who is as massive as a star? She’s become a near immovable object.”

Violet stands there tapping her foot for a minute, as I contemplate the loss of my world.

Then she speaks up, “You try to hit it with an unstoppable force.” she grins fiendishly, “I have an idea.”