- Text Size +

I lock my eyes on a certain beautiful sight, as I turn and follow Violet out of the elevator.

Rising and falling, rising and falling.

Watching her ass just drives me crazy, and makes me all tingly, so I smile, as her head sways over her shoulder, a single eyebrow raised. “Are you serious Ali?” a smile creeps on her face as she turns to open our door.

Naturally, I blush and deny nothing. “Well, I married you, that’s how it works right? I get to watch?”

She laughs heartily, as she opens our front door, and instead of silence, we are met with a sweet melody. Violet hushes me and peeks inside. “Alice… did you leave the speakers on?”

Since she’s whispering, I do too, “We’ve been married for years, in all that time, have I ever listened to romantic melodies for fun?”

She shrugs and pulls a concealed pistol out from under her skirt, opening the door suddenly. “Violet! No, it’s nothing bad!”

She holds the first thing she sees at gunpoint, in this case our AI, Ed.

“Happy Anniversary ladies…. Whoa….” he chimes, weakly holding his mechanical arms up over his core.

I walk past Violet who was overwhelmed with confusion, I point around, “Explains the rotating party lights, doesn’t it?”

Then I feel moving air as our bird Ganymede flies in from the bedroom, landing on Violet’s outstretched, stunned arm.

I smile and place my hand on her hand gripping the pistol. “You know I think you look sexy in this outfit, even more with your gun… but maybe you should let me take the weapon.” She made eye contact with me, smiling weakly.

Fortunately, she lets me take her pistol, and finally she relaxes her arm, forcing Ganymede to find somewhere else to perch and stare from. She relaxes and sits on the couch, smiling now.

I place her pistol on the kitchen counter. “I asked Ed to make dinner and make things a little easier, and our anniversary more romantic.”

She stammers, “No, no, wait… it’s not today… our anniversary is 2 cycles from now…”

“Nope sweetie, it’s definitely today, check your calendar.” I quietly retreat to the bedroom while she desperately searches her calendar. I open a bedside drawer, grabbing a very special flower for this occasion.

Ganymede follows me into the bedroom, fixated on the flower, for some bird reason. I haven’t a clue what is happening in his little brain. So, I close the door on the way out, leaving him trapped in there for the moment.

Returning to the room Violet looks a little upset, searching her calendar repetitively, “It’s not on here… I can’t believe I forgot! I didn’t mean to forget, I just…”

I sit beside her, with a little smile, I kiss her cheek, “Vi, I removed the notification from your calendar so I could surprise her.” I place my finger on her lips to quiet her and I rest my hand on her cheek, closing the distance between us.

“You… what?”

I wink at her, revealing the rose from behind my back, “Happy Anniversary love, for three wonderful years.”

She blushes and focuses on the rose, taking it from my hand, “What flower is this?”

“This is a special flower, one from Earth. It’s a rose, a flower typically only given to your closest loved ones…” I look back into her eyes, “You are my only love, so it belongs to you.”

“How did you get your hands on this? You definitely haven’t gone anywhere, especially back to Earth!”

I smile and roll my eyes, “I have friends! I got some help from Gisele, she asked her husband to grab one when he was in the area, and then I preserved it for weeks.” I point to the closed bedroom door, “I had to lock Ganymede in there, he really wants this flower!”

Violet places the flower on the nearby table, then suddenly jumps forward, wrapping her arms around my neck, kissing me happily. “Thank you… this means so much…” She locks lips with me again.

I knead her back, pulling her in. The gentle pressure of our breasts pressing together and her tongue playfully tugging on mine. Enough to make my knees quiver.

When we break our kiss we breathe deeply, our hearts in sync.

Such a wonderful feeling…

Then Ed broke the silence in his deadpan tone, “Did you ladies forget dinner?”

We break our kiss, and Violet laughs happily while I roll my eyes, “Um, Yes. Right.” I stand, then turn and take Violet’s hand to guide her to the table, in a romantic way of course. It’s not a needed help, but the feeling of help from your love cannot be understated!

Once she is seated, I slip around to the other side of the table where a light salad is waiting for me. I can’t say I would have considered having an AI serve my wife and I dinner three years ago, but here we are, and he is a delightful waiter, because he just makes sure everything is handled, and is incapable of forgetting the details.

I dig into my salad, when an unexpected knock on the door interrupts the meal. I roll my eyes, “Already?” I walk over to the front door, mumbling under my breath, cracking it to see who was knocking.

At first, I see no one, then I look down and see a little man walking through the cracked door.

“Falel! What are you doing here? I thought you were still out on expedition?”

He laughs pointing back to the hall, “Keep the door open… because Elena missed the last elevator.”

I raise an eyebrow, looking down at the little guy, “She missed the elevator?”

Then, I see her hand slipping through the door, pushing it gently open. She was breathing deeply, and she didn’t look amused. “Seriously Falel?” She stared down at him, her glare nearly emitting daggers.

He raised his hands jokingly protecting his face, “So what? You had to use the stairs? It’s good for you Elena!”

I back up to let Elena through the door, she was still dressed in her work uniform, her badge with her name ‘Officer Gisele’ crooked, presumably from angrily running up the stairs. Her belt twisted a bit, and she did not look happy, a disconcerting event, since normally Elena is the happiest person in the room, but right now, she had fire in her eyes. “You told the elevator to go to every floor! Do you have any idea how juvenile that is?”

The little guy laughs, “Yet you love me anyways.”

I just laugh and return to the table, sitting back in my seat, and look back over at Elena and Falel, Elena had gotten down on her knees, as he presumably calmed her down. Watching this little man, who at his tallest can’t reach the top of his wife’s boot calm his wife is simply cute. She finally grins a little and reaches down, scooping him off the floor.

She had quickly calmed down, “Okay, sorry for interrupting your dinner lovebirds, but we have something important you need to see.”

Violet leaned back in her chair, “Liiiiike what?”

Falel used his watch to use one of our wall monitors, “Check this out.” He displayed an image of a star chart, “My expedition group found this last week when we were looking for new sources of materials a little spinward.”

I look closer at the screen, it is a clean image, a lot of collected data on the objects in this area of space, but I’m not familiar with the iconology of this stuff. So, not quite seeing what he was so excited about.

Violet apparently didn’t either, “I’m sorry… I’m not seeing it.”

He points up, but since he is a man, and not even two meters tall, his point doesn’t make much sense until Elena raises her hand to the screen, “Well I knew you wouldn’t, but that’s okay, because I did. I think you will care about this, because we found evidence that there used to be a star here, but no evidence of a supernova, no left-over matter, no heavy metals from destroyed planets, and especially… no stellar remnant.”

I hold my finger to my temple, “I’m not buying it, no stellar remnant? If a star dies you get a white dwarf, a neutron star, or a black hole… stars, and their mass, don’t just disappear.”

Violet didn’t believe it either, “That’s impossible Falel… that’s not how physics works.”

He makes eye contact with me, with his typical glimmer of mischief, “I’m small ladies, not stupid, the mass is somewhere.” He zooms out the image, showing tracks of 5 planets. Evidently flying through the void, away from where he indicated the star had been with the momentum they had from orbiting the star. I haven’t told anyone else, but I think we found a civilization that absorbed, or concealed the entire mass of their own star… and I think that tech is worth finding.”

Violet taps her own device, looking at information she has from other sources, “So someone made a device that can conceal the mass of a star, where the hell do you put mass if it’s not contained inside spacetime?”

Elena shrugs, grinning happily, while the little guy standing on her hand continued, “If you store the mass of a star in space, and shrink the volume like they would have to in order to make this event occur, you would have to create a black hole, but if you stored that mass in another dimension, completely outside space-time and had a device that could link you to it…”

Violet’s eyes widen, “So you are talking about stable wormholes, that kind of tech would be worth…”

Falel pats Elena’s hand, and she lowers him to her shoulder, he casually steps off, resting against on and holding Elena’s ear, “My point exactly.”

Violet taps wildly on her display, “This is much more interesting than I thought, thank you Falel!”

I wink at Elena, “Alright, alright please send us all the info and we will consider it, but this is still our anniversary.” I wave them toward the door playfully, “We’ll talk to you guys later!”

Elena raises her eyebrow walking toward the door, “This looks like a nice dinner, I hope you lovers have fun…” she spins through the door, closing it behind her.

Violet sits there speechless for a moment, she tries to speak, then finally finds the words, “A Dimensional Link… if we find that… we could go down in history.”

I nod happily, “Yes we could… and we honestly already have, but we could eat this dinner that Ed and I plotted to have ready?”

Violet simply giggles, and playfully pounds the table, “Ed, next course please!”

…….

“That was delicious, thanks… Ed.” Violet looks to the AI, smirking for my benefit.

“Hey! I helped with this too! I got the supplies, and I surprised you!”

She slid out of her chair, sauntering slowly around the table, “I know you did…” she unbuttons her top slowly, one button at a time, one sensual step after another…

When she reaches me, she runs her finger down the front of my shirt, raising her other hand, and pointing down at me. I feel a tingling in my stomach.

My view of the world starts to shift subtly, the table-top rising, my clothes loosening. “Shrinking me out of my clothes, are you?”

She massages my neck, “I think it’s sexy, and I don’t think you have a choice?” her impish azure eyes traveling up and down my diminishing form.

“So, I lose my height as punishment for surprising you?” I yell up at her in a contemptuous tone, looking up at her from my continuing dropping viewpoint.

Violet now rapidly takes up more of my field of view. Her right hand, holding the mass manipulator, continues to point at me, as her left hand runs down my shrinking spine, her formerly dainty hands feel stronger with every passing moment. “You did surprise me sweetie… and I think you’ve earned a reward…”

She wraps her hand around me, lifting my increasingly diminutive form from the chair, and tenderly raising me up to her chest, she tugs her bra away from her breast, revealing her sumptuous tits. “This isn’t punishment… this is heaven.” I mumble, too quiet for her to hear my diminutive voice. She slides my naked body between the strap of her bra and the horizontal valley formed by her gorgeous tits, and suddenly I’m pinned to her, by the simple compressive force of her undergarments. She moves her hips, side to side, buttoning her shirt up, blocking my view of the apartment, now I haven’t a clue what she is doing, and I’m certainly not strong enough to move the wire of her bra.

At this scale… it’s a centimeter-thick steel wire to me.

I feel her bend over, but I’m not sure what she is up to, but soon I can tell she is walking, and I hear the familiar sound of our front door.

She adjusts her bra once in the hall, and softly talks down to me, “Remember… three years ago, when you were about the size you are now?”

“I do!” I squeak out as I am tossed lightly back and forth, and I hear the electric whir of the elevator doors. I feel her fingers through the cloth, touching my legs, investigating them gingerly through the cloth. Her touch is gentle, and sensual, a special moment that also moistened me.

“Remember, when you found a woman… who was as small to you as you are to me right now… I doubt you thought at that moment that you would leave your world…”

I look up at her neck, the neck of that woman I found, “I didn’t… I thought I found a doll…”

She moans as the door opens, and a rush of cooler air washes over me through the cloth, when suddenly the angle of gravity rises, as I’m not being pulled toward her feet, but gradually down becomes her chest…  I realize, she must have laid down.

The buttons are then opened, revealing the clear black night sky. Billions of stars visible filling my entire field of view… with the notable exception of her breasts, which rise around me, dominating my peripheral vision.

Her hand rises into the sky, pointing up, “Sweetie, do you see that faint yellow dot between the bright blue star and Ulamen?

I look to Ulamen which was the smaller of the two Aurunian moons, and that blue star. “I think so… it’s so very faint.”

Violet’s hand rises and covers my legs, gently squeezing and massaging, “That’s where you are from… a place where women are small for some reason, and the world is a little primitive, backward… and confused.” She takes a moment to touch my stomach, wiggling lightly to tickle me, and I simply squeal in response. “I’m so grateful you found me, and that you trusted me, and followed me…” she smiles down at me, a tear sitting on her cheek, “and I couldn’t be any happier than I am… right now… with you.”

A moan emerges from her lips as she slides me out of her bra. Holding me in the palm of her hand, she uses two fingers to spread and hold my naked legs apart, breathing out slowly on my slit. Our sensual air now becoming thick…

I instinctively try to close my legs, a hopeless venture, I already know she is much, much too strong to resist. So, I writhe lightly within her grip and enjoy the overpowering sensation of her breath enveloping me, squealing and grabbing at her enormous palm.

She closes in on me, her face mere centimeters from my body… “Alice… thank you for loving me…” she whispers.

I reach out, touching her face in response.

She responds by licking my pussy.

I whimper, “Mmmmmhh…”

She pushes lightly down with her incredibly dexterous tongue, and I’m pathetically weak to her advance. The fact that I couldn’t resist even if I wanted to… is getting me incredibly wet.

She laps at me, softly, as my body starts to gyrate with her, finding today’s rhythm of passion. Looking down, I notice she has us both covered, her free hand is busy on her own slit.

I feel my passion growing within me. Sparks igniting pleasure running up and down my spine as my wife’s tongue passes over my most sensitive spots. I know what she is going to do, I know her too well…

She teases me first, and I fall right into it, I moan loudly, gripping her palm with both hands, and pushing into her tongue eagerly, almost bouncing on it. I feel her arch her back, moaning happily as she comes before I did, and that only serves to fuel my horny mind. My body is into it, and I feel a powerful orgasm coming over me… and I squeal lightly… unable to stop myself, and she suddenly stops licking, as she reaches her peak.

I feel her vibrating lightly in her afterglow, and I nearly cry… “Violet…” then I open my eyes wide, “Violet! Give it to me! Please!”

She pushes me down and carefully moves her licking focus from lightly on my pussy, to very lightly over my clit.

“Give it to me!” I moan and try to roll, and I tense up as fire rolls through me. Starting like a small ball in my womanhood, and spreading out over my body, igniting my nerves with pure happiness. I fight pathetically against her fingers… a futile effort at my scale.

“Viiii!” My body gives out and goes limp on her palm. She reacts by simply laying me on her stomach, a soft, wonderful place to be.

I lay there in silence, staring up at the night sky. Enjoying the cool air. Looking at the stars.

Specifically, looking at the little star I grew up in orbit of. Glad that I am alive, and with my beautiful wife. A person who is so familiar, yet so alien.

Different vernacular, different culture.

But some things are universally human. Like love.

I run my hand over her stomach, back and forth, “I could just sleep here…”

“We could… but did you feed the bird?”

I groan, “ugh… no… I forgot to feed him, and he’s still in the bedroom.”

She chuckles, “Well then, we have to go inside.”

“Aww… I might cry.”