- Text Size +

One thing I learned when I was growing up is that parking sucks.

Just, awful. I never really drove the car, but I did ride in cars, driving around to find a little place to put your car. Ugh.

So, imagine that, and multiply it by several thousand.

That’s the Aurunian struggle.

Not to mention the bird who has been bored in the ship for the last several hours, and wouldn’t leave my console for anything. He stares into my soul, as I speak to Orbital Control, “Wait, wait, I shouldn’t need to schedule a spot, I had scheduled a drop several hours ago!”

The garbled voice at Orbital Control, was silent for a moment, then crackled through the speakers, “No… I don’t see you here…” More rustling and a faint, unintelligible conversation later, she got back to us, “I got it, someone placed the order for the wrong elevator, I’ll bump someone in on a 30E drop instead.”

Violet and I breathed a deep sigh of relief, and I tap our mic mute off, “Thank you so much miss, have a nice day!”

“You too!” the radio immediately goes silent.

Happy that I won’t have to wait in a parking orbit, I slowly approach the assigned landing platform.

-------

Walking into our apartment I shoo Ganymede off my arm, and plop on the couch. “You know, that went better than I thought it would!”

Violet rests the Dimensional Link in the corner, before she sits down beside me, grabbing my arm and snuggling in close, whispering softly in my ear, “Yes it was…”

We sit there and stare at it for a few fleeting moments. “So, what should we do with it? I’m not sure I’m a fan of messing with something that has a star in it…”

I feel Violet shrug her shoulders. “I think we can just hold on to it for the moment, see what we can learn on our own, I promise I won’t break it.” She snuggles in closer to me, closing her eyes.

So comfortable, being here with her.

I close my eyes and feel something within me. A hazy dream.

I’m back in the cavern, looking over the little buildings all around me, I had already crushed a few… but the world wasn’t shaking beneath me this time.

A impish grin creeps across my face, as I rest my hand upon hundreds of the structures, deriving massive pleasure from them collapsing pathetically under my hand.

When I look closer, I realize something else. Where these little abodes had previously been empty, they are now filled with tiny people.

I feel a shiver down my spine, as I realize that I had just casually squashed hundreds of little homes. With potentially thousands inside.

Like the little Aurunian trains full of puny little men, except these people are even smaller, and somehow more helpless.

This should feel so wrong.



But, Goddess. It feels so fucking good.

I reveal a more playful grin, dropping down lower, my breasts carelessly, and effortlessly obliterate thousands of structures under their ponderous weight. More and more of them sacrificed every millisecond, I feel them continue to pop between my chest and the floor.

Curious, I purse my lips and I carelessly kiss the floor, ignoring the pathetic tiny screams, which hardly reach my ears.

Rising back up, I feel several tiny people stuck to my lips, adhered to my body by the surface tension of my saliva. I simply giggle, because they are beyond pathetic. Not really worth the thoughts they generate in my mind.

Then I feel a familiar shaking, which knocks me to the floor.

I roll around into a sitting position and extend my tongue, carefully sweeping each of the tinies on my lips into my mouth, to be swallowed… and used by my enormous body.

I look up at the shaking ceiling as it suddenly starts to rise. Slowly at first, but then it is torn away.

I see a familiar face.

The face of someone I had convinced myself was a myth. The Goddess who deigned to return me to Auru, to return me to my life.

I thought that was a dream.

But, here she is again, in my dream.

Aurora’s enormous face, perched atop her luminous, expansive body. She stretches kilometers into the sky, and her hips straddle the horizon.

Despite my size in comparison to the little people I had just swallowed, thousands if not millions of times more massive, I now felt like an insect beneath Aurora’s gaze.

She wore a blank expression. I couldn’t read her. It could be approval, or just as easily it could be disdain. I simply couldn’t tell what she was thinking. But I could see what she was doing. Her hand was rising over me, and as much as I want to run, my dream-body simply won’t move.

Shit…

I stare up at her incredible palm, her fingers curl inward, revealing her nails, which reflected light like mirrors. Her skin was smooth and pure like she had polished all the detail away.

I feel a pang of jealousy.

In the same instant, I’m scared.

Then her hand started to move downward. TOWARD ME. I can’t move, I can’t breathe, I can’t defend myself. Instantly I feel regret, because mere moments ago, I was the powerful bitch.

Suddenly, her palm inpacts the ground beside me, apparently a meter to my left… several hundred meters if I wasn’t so big.

I thought she just wanted to scare me. I would ask, but I couldn’t hear the tinies I killed, why would she hear me?

Then the floor split from under me and I felt an intense falling sensation.

“GODDESS I’M SORRY, I’LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.” I screamed as I fell into my living room, I flung myself off the couch, pushing Violet onto the floor.

“Ow, what the hell Alice?” she yells as she gets her barings, sliding across the slick floor.

My breathing is fast, my heart beating along one-hundred times a minute. I simply stand there trying to calm myself down. Violet can see the fear in my eyes, she scrambles to me, taking me by the arms, “Alice… are you okay? What happened?”

I take her face in my hands, “I was back in the cavern! Seeing the little buildings, and I…”

“Wait wait wait slow down, little buildings? What are you talking about?” she rubs my side, to calm me.

I feel calmer, but her affection doesn’t slow my pace, “Little buildings, on the ledge, after you left. I grew to get the Dimensional Link, and I noticed these little buildings that maybe people lived in? I don’t know, but I felt a feeling when I was standing there… a power trip, my hand was so big compared to them…” My adrenaline rush started to slow, so I took a few breaths.

Violet’s eyes were focused, she was curious, “So, what did you do?”

I clear my throat, “I… uh… crushed them... and that’s not all, I just had a dream, and I was back in that same cavern, and I destroyed thousands more.”

“Thousands?” she got a little closer to me, her voice betraying the level of her curiosity.

“They were tiny… but the worst part was… I saw little people, and I continued… I squished some, and ate others.” She seemed shocked for a moment, before she looked down. “I’m sorry Violet! I’m not a Psychopath! I’ve just had these feelings lately and I don’t know what to make of them.”

She spends a few more moments, tapping her foot, before looking up at me with a smile, she steps forward, taking me by the shirt and pulling me in. “No, no love. This makes sense.”

She smile and places her palm affectionately on my cheek, “You spend all this time with me, growing and shrinking, using size to accomplish our goals. Now you can just grow and shrink at will. It’s something so normal to me.”

She pauses briefly, getting a little closer, “Honestly, I hadn't considered how that might affect someone who wasn't raised with the concept of size-change.”

I laugh lightly, “It is a bit intoxicating… so much power from such a simple change.”

She runs her finger through my hair as she continues, “You are still new to this idea, yet you are so wise… you spend your time counseling me, comforting me… and I’m always putting you into situations where you get to be a massive, powerful woman.” She tilts her head and pushes me into the wall playfully, “I could totally see this becoming a fetish.”

“A FETISH?” I squeal sarcastically, “Nooooooo!”

She smiles and pounces on me, kissing me deeply, “A fetish dear, they are so sexually satisfying, we should explore it.”

I nod my head and rest it against hers. She is so warm and soft, I am continually amazing by how sensual and powerful her body is. I stare into her eyes, and instead of being submissive like usual, I decide to push back.

She falls gracefully, and I straddle her, she laughs and runs her fingers through my hair again as I sit on her.

“Alice, we’ve been together for a while, and most of the time you work so hard to please me, and comfort me, and care for me… like I’m damaged somehow.” She pauses for a moment before continuing, “You never tell me what you need to be happy, you never complain.”

I turn myself over, and sit beside her, “Well… you saved me from a miserable life, so I don’t have a reason to complain…”

She frowns, tugging me down, and rolling over so she now was on top of me. She grinds her ass on me a few times, before sitting gently on my lap, pushing me to the floor, her face centimeters from mine, “Alice… you don’t owe me. I’m with you because I love who you are, I just want you to be as happy as you make me…” She tilts her head, and whispers, “My Giantess…”

In an instant, she disappears.

I look at my shirt and notice a tiny speck in the folds of the fabric, “Awwwww… so small...”

I feel a warm shock running through my blood as I pick her up and kiss her tiny body.

“Ow, no don’t hurt me Goddess!” she screams as I softly explore her little body.

“I’m not hurting you, am I?”

She goes limp for a moment, yelling again, “No, it’s called ROLEPLAY.”

I can almost feel her little eyes roll, but I certainly can’t see it. I move her closer to my eye, “Well, what else should we do?”

I feel her little body shake, “I don’t know, kiss, hug, complain, what else do people do in roleplays?”

We laugh as I press her to my lips, “I don’t know, but let’s get creative.”