- Text Size +
“Alright well I have to get to work” Jay said as he shoved his cock back into his underwear, zipping his pants up after. He walked over to the dresser and put his shirt on. Making his way to the door, he slapped Destini’s ass. She gave a quiet squeal. “Try not to play with her to hard. I don’t want to break her.” “Don’t worry babe, she’ll be ready to go for tonight.” Destini responded and gave him a kiss on the cheek as Jay left his room.

“Now its just the two of us” Destini held Michelle close and spoke softly, but to the tiny, the giant mouth was just inches away. The hot moist air washed over her as the giantess spoke. It was still pretty loud from Michelle’s perspective. It seemed like as she spoke she slowly moved her hands closer to her face. “We’re gonna have so much fun. I’m getting so wet just thinking about some of the things we can do.” Destini’s hands were so close to her mouth at this point that she basically had her hands cupped in front of her mouth and nose.

Michelle could barely breathe with how thick the air was at this point. The giantess continued though. “You’re going to learn to love serving every one of my needs and desires.” Destini’s breaths got deeper and heavier with how excited she was getting. Her voice was basically at a whisper now.. “You’re making me so fucking hot right now.” At this point Michelle was held right up in front of the giantess’ huge plum lips. She tried in vain to turn away as the words and hot air consumed her. The tiny was suffering, but what really scared her was what she was hearing from her captor.

Destini licked her lips and gently kissed Michelle, covering her face and the entire upper half of her body. Sitting on the bed, she placed the tiny down between her legs. The giantess proceeded to unbutton her jeans and slide them down to her mid thighs. She kicked off her shoes and laid back, lifting her legs in the air, then pulling her pants off. Michelle got a full view from back to front of Destini’s underwear as the giantess sat back up. “Look at how excited you’ve gotten me. I’m starting to leak through my panties.” Michelle looked directly ahead and could see the saturated underwear. The middle of her white panties had turned a much darker color. At this point Michelle could somewhat see through them. The wet spot was basically as big as she was.

Destini used her first two fingers and rubbed up and down on the wet spot a few times. When she pulled her finger away a short distance from her underwear a string of cum connected them. Michelle watched the whole thing in disgust. “Are you excited Michelle!?” Destini obviously was. Michelle only felt horrified. She tried to run from the giant fingers, but the giantess’ other hand came down quickly to block her exit. “Aww is my little girl afraid? You don’t need to worry I’ll take good care of you. It’ll be fun!” Destini cooed. She brought her fingers up and placed them in her mouth. Slowly drawing them out, tasting her secretion.

Michelle turned around to look up at the giantess’ face. “Please...! Please don’t do this I’m a person!” The tiny yelled up. “I don’t know, I’ve never seen a person small enough to fit in my pussy before.” Destini replied joyfully. “What you are is my pet now.” The giant fingers behind Michelle nudged her back closer to the goddess’ panties. “No... No...!” Michelle stared at the gigantic thighs as they got closer, knowing she had nowhere to escape. Destini’s underwear had gotten even wetter since she had placed the tiny between her legs, and both of them knew. The entire area covering her womanhood was almost transparent from how soaked they had gotten.

Slowly, Destini used two fingers to push Michelle towards her wet panties. The tiny held her arms out to brace for the impact. Her hands made contact with the saturated fabric. As the giantess pushed Michelle, her arms started to sink into the fabric of the panties. Pushing the tiny in more, her body finally made full, wet contact. Michelle tilted her head back to keep it free from cum, but Destini began rubbing the tiny up and down, pressing her head firmly against her underwear. The tiny fought even harder against the giantess’ pussy, but it was counter productive. Destini’s juices coated the entire front half of her body.

After a few seconds of rubbing Destini reduced the pressure and pulled back about two inches. Michelle took the opportunity to gasp for air. As she gasped she got some of the giantess’ fluid in her mouth and let out a few coughs. It smelled and tasted somewhat musky and even a little bit sweet. All of the tiny’s senses were heavily bombarded. She was overwhelmed to the point of panic.

The giantess brought her free hand down between her thighs and pulled the underwear to the side, revealing her womanhood. Standing face to face with the gigantic vagina was truly terrifying to the tiny. Paralyzed in fear she felt a gentle but stern force pushing her towards it. Destini’s finger came closer to her pussy and Michelle flailed her arms and screamed as she slowly drew closer with no path of escape.

Michelle closed her eyes and pushed against Destini’s lips as she was softly forced against them. Destini pressed the tiny lightly against her vagina and held her there without moving. She could feel the struggling and panic of her new toy. The giant finger eased back enough for the tiny to take a few breaths. It also helped to keep her struggling. This went on for probably ten minutes. Gradually as Michelle fought against Destini her prison became wetter. She knew fighting wasn’t going to help, but it was the only way she could get air.

Progressing more, Destini’s finger started moving up and down her labia, bringing her toy with it. At the top of the giantess’ pussy Michelle could see Destini’s face for a moment at a time. She wasn’t looking down at the tiny. Her eyes looked off in the distance and her mouth was open a little. She was in ecstasy.

The rubbing slowed down and stopped around Destini’s clit. Michelle was taking this opportunity to fill her lungs. She panted for a few seconds and then looked up at her captor’s face. She was staring right at her, biting her bottom lip. Suddenly her finger and the tiny trapped against it slid down and plunged into her pussy, feet first.

Michelle was completely inserted. It was hot, dark, tight, and very wet. In panic she struggled and pushed, trying to free herself. Destini’s finger was still holding her in place under her. Her finger hadn’t moved yet. The giantess just wanted to focus on the movement of the shrunken person fighting against her. Feeling the tiny, Destini’s eyes widened in surprise. “Wow...” she said softly. “This feels better than I could have imagined... Fighting against my pussy for air. Helping me get off against her will...“ She gently pushed the tiny against the walls of her vagina. It caused Michelle to squirm even more frantically. A wave of pleasure washed over Destini. “Mmmmmh” she started to moan. “I feel so powerful...” the giantess said while applying more pressure on the little girl.

The finger slid out slowly. As the tiny’s face and arms were free she immediately started wiping the fluid from her face and gasping for air. She was soaked and her hair was completely saturated. It stopped with Michelle’s knees still inside of the giantess. Destini spoke out so it would be audible to the tiny, but was still laid back and not looking at her. “I can’t take much more.” Her free hand came down and started rubbing her clit, in clear view of Michelle from her angle. “Get ready” she cooed down. The tiny screamed out, “Please! No, stop!”

Destini”s fingers plunged back into her, much quicker this time. She slid in and out at a consistent pace. The tiny was terrified. All she could really do was try to put her hands in front of her face to create some distance, but the force still pressed her face into her. Michelle tried to catch a breath each time she was slid out, but she would swallow some of Destini’s juices most of the times she tried. The pace the giantess rubbed and masturbated increased.

As the tempo increased Michelle slid off the finger and deeper into the cavern. It didn’t slow Destini down at all though. In fact she got even more excited. Her fingers pushed the tiny even farther in each repetition. The muscles repeatedly contracted and relaxed around her. Her trying to resist the contractions sent Destini over the edge. She clenched tight and Michelle couldn’t move a muscle. “Oh my god!” Destini screamed out as she began to climax. Behind the tiny a torrent of fluid gushed out. She was pushed forward, but not out of the giantess’ pussy because of how tight she was.

Destini’s body curled and she squirted, leaving a puddle under her and cum all over her inner thighs. She laid back and basked in the afterglow. Michelle was still inside of her, fumbling around. Destini was surprised that her toy was somehow still conscious, but also very glad about it. She took her time fishing the tiny out of her. Her fingers reached in and pulled her out by her foot. Michelle hung upside down, coughing, spitting up cum, and dripping. She could barley even move. The hand made its way over to the giantess’ face.

Her face was very close and she had a huge grin. She was so satisfied. “That was fucking amazing” Destini said somewhat out of breath with the tiny still hanging upside down. She brought Michelle even closer to her face and took a deep breath to smell her tiny. Destini opened her mouth a little and stuck her tongue out. Starting at her face, the tongue gently licked all the way up to the top of her legs. Michelle didn’t even have the energy to fight back anymore.

Destini flipped the tiny right side up and began softly licking off her juice all over her body. When the tongue went in between Michelle’s legs she instinctively tried to close her legs again. Destini noticed and spent extra time on that area. Her tongue prodded and poked. It easily got between the tiny’s legs and played with her butt and vagina.

In vain she tried to flight it. Closing her legs and putting her hands out did nothing. The slimy organ easily slid though and did what it wanted. She felt so violated. “Please stop it” Michelle said in a defeated tone. She started to cry quietly. Hearing that Destini sadistically did a few big licks that engulfed the tiny’s entire body. “Don’t worry” Destini said cheerfully. “I’m going to teach you to love worshiping me.”

With that the giantess got up and went to the bathroom to get a hand towel. She wiped the fluids from her inner thighs and pussy and made her way back to Michelle’s container. Destini laid the saturated rag out along the base of the tupperware and placed her tiny on it. Then she opened a nearby water bottle and filled the cap to place in front Michelle. Seeing the water, she scurried over, dunking her face in and drinking vigorously.

Destini smiled down amused. “Alright I’ll be back in a few hours. I’ve gotta go to the gym.” She turned around and slapped her ass with both hands playfully. Taking a few steps Destini grabbed a pair of panties and slipped them on. “Don’t worry, we’ll get some more bonding time before Jay comes home.” She said as she put on her gym clothes. The door closed behind her and Michelle was finally alone.

The tiny splashed water on herself to try to get Destini’s residue off. She cleared her face, chest, and breasts, but her hair was still saturated. Michelle also washed the spit off her genitals, feeling so disgusting and violated. How could her life come to this? Shrunk and kidnapped. Michelle even managed to escape and look for help. The person she found though apparently was the absolute worst possible outcome. Falling back on the moist hand towel that was her floor, she closed her eyes and fell asleep, to tired to even cry.