- Text Size +

Nate sat huddled in the corner of the tupperware container, his whole body shaking.


Over the past two and a half hours, he had listened to the enormous women around him essentially play make-believe while slaughtering men his size by the literal handful. The whole time, George had offered a running color commentary on the whole thing. He had explained what all the dice rolls meant, he assessed the kinds of characters the girls played, and judged how well the gargantuan blonde in front of them actually ran the game.


The more he talked, the more the former chubby nerd's voice went from ambivalent to invested, “Honestly, I think in the current edition, it probably would have been better if Sophie had gone with a fighter instead of a barbarian.”


Nate rubbed his eyes, trying to make sense of the constant stream of information and critiques that came from his fellow prisoner while doing his best to forget the screams of the men from the far side of the 'DM Screen'. Even now, he could hear the dim cries of two men a girl that George had identified as Leslie had maimed and then set down on the toes of her sneakers to 'add some red to them.'


“It's not that barbarians are inherently a bad choice,” George continued, stroking his stubble laden chin, “I just think these days fighters are better. Of course, playing any sort of non-spellcaster is still somewhat sub-optimal but at least it isn't as bad as the 3.5 era...”


All Nate could do was stare out across their plastic prison, amazed at how rapidly its contents had dwindled as the giantesses made their way through some sort of ruin-filled swamp swarming with lizard people. Where once it had been almost impossible to do anything but stand shoulder-to-shoulder, now there were less than a dozen men sprawled out or sitting in the vast container.


Most of the remaining men were seated just like Nate; knees pulled up to their chests, arms wrapped around their legs, gently rocking back and forth as they were clearly unable to stop thinking about what was inevitably going to happen to them. No one else seemed to be taking it in the strange, almost academic, stride as George was, babbling on about rules and 'discussions' that Nate had never heard about before let alone understood. One or two men were clearly just despondent, laying on the floor either asleep or catatonic after realizing what was going to happen.


Scanning the small crowd, Nate caught sight of the young man who had shouted him down earlier. The lean shaggy youth was hunched over against a wall, his hands constantly clenching and unclenching as he sat there. Obviously feeling Nate's gaze, the young man looked up at him with dark angry eyes. Nate wanted to look away, but as he stared into the boy's eyes he realized that they weren't simply hate-filled; there was fear and sadness in them as well.


Like Nate, the boy was shaking from the terrifying realization that his nine months of hell were about to come to a swift and brutal end at the hand of one of these girls. At least one of which, Nate remembered, the young man had thought he had a connection with.


Looking up into the sky at where Gina was leaned back in her chair, listening to the girls describe what they were doing as they prowled through the ruins, he quickly realized that she would have caught his eye just like Michelle had. Despite being petite and a little curvy, Nate could see firm muscle beneath her milky skin, and her hefty breasts strained against the fabric of her tank top, rising and falling with each of her slow measured breaths.


Sophie, who had leaned over the screen earlier in the night, had also been undeniably attractive.


He winced as he realized that the other players probably were too. All five of the giantesses were probably used to attention from men, and apparently used it to literally turn men into slaves. Looking back at the young man shaking on the far side of the tupperware, Nate suddenly felt at peace with the idea that he'd die before the night was over.


The young man couldn't be older than nineteen, and being used and abused by girls he would have considered potential friends or girlfriends if he were still big was probably torture. And after months for it all to come down to the roll of some dice seemed cruel beyond measure.


When he had initially seen Michelle, he had thought she was older than she was or maybe he had just hoped. Now he realized that she was probably too young for him, which was an embarrassment on a whole other level. If he had been forced to serve her for months only to end up in here all the same.


The thought sent a shiver down his spine.


An immense groan cut through his reverie as the huge blonde suddenly leaned forward in her seat. The world shuddered beneath him as she set her elbows down on either side of the tupperware container.


“Oh shit,” George muttered beside him, his lip quivering as he stared into the sky.


Nate looked around nervously, a few of their fellow prisoners were having the same reaction as George and the panic was quickly spreading through the tupperware container, “What?”


Before George could open his mouth to speak, Gina's voice thundered across the heavens, “The slick passageway suddenly gives way into an immense cavern, torchlight from below reflecting off of the slime that coats the natural stone walls. You find yourselves standing on a narrow outcropping of rock overlooking a group of lizardfolk engaged in a terrifying ritual-”


She stood up and her torso cast Nate's entire world in shadow as she drew something out on the far side of her DM's screen. A second later she tossed a dry erase marker down and it crashed into the side of the tupperware container, making the whole thing shake and the men inside of it whimper in fear. Blindly her hand dove down and gripped the edge of their prison.


Nate bit down against his bottom lip to prevent himself from screaming as the entire prison was lifted up and pitched down toward him. He felt his body sliding against the plastic wall as George latched onto him, wailing in fear as other men started to tumble down toward them, their limbs flailing about. His stomach churned and bile started to rise in his throat as they were swung out over the screen to hover above a quick sketch of a huge room on some sort of immense mat.


He could make out four plastic miniatures about their size on one side of the room before the tupperware container was flipped upside down.


Nate swallowed bile before letting out a terrified screech as he tumbled down onto the mat.


He smacked into the strange rubber material and thankfully managed to catch himself on his knees and elbows. Then a second later, George crashed down onto him, the man's elbow smashing into the small of his back.


Howling with pain, Nate suddenly felt two thick fingertips pinch his hips and then he was suddenly dragged several yards away. He flailed his arms and legs as the gym mat-like material rubbed against his naked body uncomfortably but nowhere near hard enough to scrape or burn it.


When everything finally stopped, Nate found himself panting on his arms and legs in a designated square. The remainder of his fellow prisoners were loosely arranged in a wide circle. George was only a few spaces to his right, and the shaggy haired young man was placed upright near the center of their wide circle.


A plastic miniature was laid down in front of the young man, depicting a generic looking woman wearing a plain brown dress.


“At the center of which is a bound girl who matches the description of the farmer's daughter who went missing. She sits atop an altar attended to by what appears to be a Lizardfolk shaman,” Gina's finger tapped the young man's head, the blow strong enough to make him stumble about in a momentary daze.


There was a clacking of dice behind the screen before Gina announced, “As you step back from the ledge, you hear a guard call out. Obviously, you were spotted. Roll for initiative.”


“I told you I should have gone in to scout it out alone first,” boomed a voice from behind Nate.


He turned to see a girl with bright make up and multicolored hair frowning at the rest of the group. It took him a second to realize that her voice belong to the same giantess that had been maiming and butchering his fellow prisoners all night. The girl looked like some hippy who would babble about veganism and the power of crystals, not someone whose teeth were literally turning red from the blood of the men she had eaten.


“And if they spotted you and attacked you, you would've complained that we shouldn't split the party,” Sophie shot back as she threw a plastic boulder across the wide mat, the massive thing narrowly gliding past several tiny men.


“Nuh uh,” Leslie replied though the smile on her face indicated that Sophie was probably right.


Another die flew across the table, and Nate watched as Michelle's 'dice bitch' ran to retrieve it, the tall black man coated in a fine sheet of sweat as he hefted the plastic boulder above his head and ran it back to the brunette's waiting fingers. He stood beneath her hand, huffing and puffing as her pinky finger gently ran down his backside in an idle petting motion. Staring up at the huge woman, her chin resting in her other hand and her eyes focused on Nate and his fellow tiny men, he realized that she was petting the tiny man unconsciously and the shrunken man truly loved it.


Nate heard a distant rumbling grow in volume, and that was all the warning he had before his legs were knocked out from under him. They flew forward and he was momentarily hanging in the air parallel to the ground, his limbs flailing as he tried to process what was happening to him.


His body crashed back onto the mat, and the air was knocked from his lungs.


A single cutting, “Heh,” boomed out over the world as a girl leaned forward.


Her hair was several shades lighter than Michelle's, loosely curled, and slightly frizzy from the humid day. Like the other girls, her skin was pale and even with her prominent nose and decided lack of make-up, it was hard not to call her pretty. The giantess's hazel eyes raked over his tiny frame before flickering to look at the twenty-sided die that had knocked him over, and he watched as her unpainted lips curled into a haughty smirk. “Seventeen,” her flat voice rang out, and he remembered George had identified that voice as belonging to Emma, the party's cleric.


Nate winced as began to sit up, his whole body straining so hard in protest that he flopped back down against the mat. He lay there sucking in slow deep breaths to get himself ready to get back on his feet as Gina's voice reverberated through the world, “Leslie, you're first.”


Leslie practically trampled over Gina's words, “I'll shoot this one!”


A second later, all the air in his lungs left his mouth in a scream as a finger zoomed down from the heavens toward his chest. He tried to roll away but it stabbed right down into his stomach, making his whole body flop once more as pain radiated out from that single point. Looking down at the fingertip, Nate could see a bright candy pink nail almost digging into his skin.


Dice clacked in the distance and numbers echoed around him as the finger retreated and he breathed a sigh of relief when it didn't come back to snatch him up. The giantesses went around the table, and without George's running commentary in his ears, Nate found it hard to make sense of what they were doing as he took several deep breaths and slowly stood up to his feet.


Wobbling about nervously, he looked around to see that all but Leslie's figure had moved closer to the shrunken men, and Nate breathed a sigh of relief as he realized only one of his fellow prisoners was missing. His eyes went from the hulking figuring that he assumed represented Sophie's barbarian that stood where a shrunken prisoner had moments ago to the giantess herself.


No blood dribbled from her lips and nothing was pushing against her cheeks, but he did dimly hear a plea rise up from somewhere in her direction. Looking around, it took him several passes to finally spot the man treading water in her beer bottle. The tiny man's arms and head flailed just above the label, sloshing about and creating a frothy head inside of it. Sophie's fingers casually played across the neck before firmly gripping it and lifting it to her lips.


He watched as the giantess swung it back far, gulping gallons of beer in one go before smashing it back down to the table. Beer sloshed skyward and he watched the tiny man smack against the brown glass of the bottle before plummeting back down into the drink with a soft splash.


Shadows dancing around him was the only warning he had before Gina's fingers grabbed him and placed him down in front of a heavily armored miniature. A second later, George was deposited on the figurine's opposite side.


The nerdy man gave him a thumbs up and a weak smile as their eyes met, “Good luck, man.”


“You too,” Nate offered though his words were overpowered by Gina's thunderous voice.


“Two Lizardfolk circle you, Emma. One suddenly charges you from the front, snapping his teeth and shoving against your shield. Meanwhile, the other takes the opening his friend gave him to strike you from behind.”


Looking to the heavens, Nate watched as Emma's hazel eyes narrowed in annoyance at both him and George. Dice clattered somewhere behind Gina's screen, and a second later she said, “Not bad, only 4 from his club and 3 from his bite.”


“Mhm,” was all the giantess offered as she scratched against her sheet with a mechanical pencil.


The voices of the giantesses thundered on, Gina moving more of the shrunken men about the field to strike at the other girls. Meanwhile, Nate simply looked around the miniature at George, “Hey, that was good, right? We're not really a threat to them.”


“Yeah but that's cause we're minions,” George hissed back, “We're, like, stormtroopers, man. We're not really a threat because they can kill us real easily.”


“I mean, I already got shot and lived, right?” Nate suddenly found himself looking down, as if expecting an arrow to be sticking out of him. Instead he could see the faded mark where Leslie's nail had pressed down against his naked body, “We might-”


Thump!


Sophie's barbarian was suddenly standing beside Emma's figure. The Asian giantess's powerful fingers twisted her barbarian about so it was facing both him and George. In the skies above them, she flashed two twenty-sided dice. “Blue is this one,” her finger pointed at George and then at Nate, “Red is that one.”


“Oh fuck,” Nate found himself saying in sync with George.


The dice clattered down to the ground, and Gina confirmed that they were both hit. Nate wanted to reach out across the small gap to grab on to George's hand and tell him it would be ok, but looking past the plastic figurines he realized that George had gone completely still. His jaw was wide open, and his eyes were glazed over as he watched Sophie's hand shake back and forth.


Time seemed to go into slow motion as two twelve sided dice crashed down to the mat, sending soft vibrations through the ground beneath Nate's feet. The blue die bounced about before finally stopping with a twelve facing the sky and the red rolled once before rocking back and forth to reveal a one.


“You kill blue but wow,” Gina's voice echoed in Nate's ears, “Red here is pretty tough.”


Relief flooded Nate's body. His death had been stayed, and even though a voice in his head reminded him that it was only for a moment, he couldn't help the joy coursing through his veins.


And then George's screams reached his ears.


He was already rising into the sky pinched between Sophie's powerful fingers. She lifted him up to her eyes, shaking him about with a smirk, “Oh my God, his skin is, like, stretchy.” With surprising precision, she gripped the loose skin around George's stomach and pulled some back, revealing just how much flab had disappeared from the man's body. He howled in pain and humiliation as Sophie simply mushed his loose skin back and forth like it was silly putty. “Feels so weird,” she said before lowering her hand down below the table, where George's sobs quickly became a distant barely discernible noise.


Nate stood there, staring at the edge of the table, and waited for what he assumed would be a crunch as the giantess simply crushed him. Instead though, all he heard was Emma's voice boom out over his world, “Nat twenty.”


“Whoops, guess I jinxed the little dude,” Gina's laughter rang in Nate's ears.


“Wha?” He managed to say as six sided dice crashed down around him.


Panic gripped him as he saw fives and sixes glittering across the mat, and then a shadow fell over his world as Emma's hand reached out toward him while Gina said, “Yeah, that'd have killed him at full health.”


Nate's whole body suddenly turned and he tried to move, but he felt like he was running through molasses in comparison to the hand reaching for him. Fingers crashed down all around while he was on his third step, and the smell of floral hand lotion suddenly filled his nose and mouth till he could taste it. Then the giantess's cool skin was crashing around him, pressing in from every angle and making everything meaningless as he was pulled away from the mat.


The palm opened up and he found himself staring into a sky dominated by the giantess's haughty smirk.


Silence seemed to reign, and Nate felt like all of the giantesses' eyes were on him as they waited to see what torture Emma was about to inflict upon him. The terrifying options raced through his own mind as he thought of the ways men had been killed throughout the night.


Her hand started to move once again, and Nate found himself shutting his eyes tight, unable to look his potential doom in the face.


The hand began to tilt and he suddenly knew that he was going to be ground out beneath the giantess's shoes. He wondered what sort of footwear the brunette was going to crush him beneath? A plain thin flip flop? Some thick soled monstrosity? A big boot? Running sneakers? Her bare sole?


As he tumbled down, he screamed in terror.


Only to crash into something soft less than a second later.


Opening his eyes, Nate found himself atop a small velour bag with draw strings slack around a wide mouth. Just beyond the edge of the bag, he spotted several of the dice that Emma had rolled to ensure his death.


“Boo,” Leslie's voice rang from the opposite side of the table, “I wanted to see you crush him!”


Nate turned to see Emma shrug, her thick hair rippling in response, “I could use some more runts. It's so hard to shrink people on campus.”


“God, yes,” thundered Sophie beside her, “You'd think it'd be easier.”


“Right?” Boomed Emma as the girls suddenly became wrapped up in the conversation of how difficult it was to kidnap and enslave people on their college campus.


Meanwhile, Nate sat atop the strange bag staring up at the gigantic girl, unable to tell if he should be thanking her for saving his life or cursing her for dooming him to being her slave.