- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

     Hey there! Thanks for coming back for chapter 2! Just a little bit more world building before we jump into the fun stuff! Hope you enjoy!

 


 

     Mimi raced down the stairs hoping to beat her parents to the door. Her heart pounding in her chest. She tried desperately to get down before her parents but as she was halfway down the stairs she saw the light from outside shining in as the door opened. In came Mimi's mother. She was a tall woman with the same curly wispy hair as Mimi. She shared the same fashion sense as her daughter. Shorts and a tank top clearly this wasn't a family concerned with the cold. Mimi's Mother's Eyes widened, her large light brown eyes fixated on her daughter. A look of worry worn on her face.

 

"What's wrong dear?"

 

     It wasn't hard for her to tell that her daughter seemed very distraught. Mimi was always happy and full of energy so when she was not feeling very happy it was very obvious at least to the people who knew her. She quickly walked over to Mimi who had finally made it down to the bottom step. She reached her arms out to hug her wrapping her arms around her daughter. Mimi's mother was always a kind and caring woman. She cared deeply for her daughter and her happiness. She squeezed Mimi in a tight embrace.

 

"What is wrong sweetie?" She pulled her back so she could look her in the eye. "Have you been cryin'?" She said in her caring southern accent.

 

     Mimi stared back at her clearly upset still but she still had to pull it together. She had to protect Roy at all cost! She didn't know what would happened to Roy if anyone else saw him like this. She wiped away a few more tears.

 

"I-It's Roy.. " she began to explain but her mother cut her off and pulled her into another embrace.

 

"What did that dirty little boy do to you? Ain't no little boy going to hurt my daughter"

 

"No Mom it's okay" she began to explain "It's nothing like that"

 

"Then what is it darling?" She pulled her daughter back and looked at her confused in.

 

"He... " she tried to think of a reason he might not be coming with them on vacation. It took her a second to formulate her thoughts.

 

"Roy isn't coming with us on vacation"

 

"Well why the hell not?"

 

"H-he.. is sick.. very very sick and that doctor thinks he should stay home and get better"

 

"Oh my Lord! It ain't cancer is it? Not that sweet little boy"

 

Mimi almost laughed at the thought of how fast is she went from scolding Roy to worrying about him.

 

"No no! Nothing like that!" She reassured her. "He will be okay but he is unable to go on vacation with us"

 

"Oh sweetie! Is that why you have been crying because you won't be joining us? What a bummer he turned out to be huh? Well don't you worry! We can still have a lots of summer fun! Just the three of us like old times!" She laughed to herself staring her daughter in the eye with a smile.

 

     Mimi just realized she had to come up with something else. She couldn't leave him here alone he could be hurt by anything at that size.

 

"O-oh Mom! I do not feel so g-good!" She stumbled over her words. "I think I may have caught what he had" She pretended to clutch her stomach as if the pain had suddenly overcome her.

 

"Oh no sweetie! What is it? What happened to you? She began looking over her daughter very worried. Is it that contagious? Should we be worried? What is the disease called? I will look up something for us"

 

Mimi began to panic. A name for a made up virus?

 

"Well? What is it called?" Mimi now staring at the floor pretending to be in pain was shocked that she would actually follow up and ask her what it was called. A cold sweat washed over Mimi. She racked her mind thinking of a possible disease names that fits this description. She was drawing a blank. She had to say something! She had already gotten this far in her lies. She needed to tell her mother something.

 

"R-Roy... rrroro Rota!" She waited in the silence as the name of the fake disease  settled. "It's really bad I will not be able to enjoy the vacation either! I am going to have to stay home!"

 

     Mimi's mother quickly pulled up her phone and started speaking into it.

 

"Search Rrorota disease" Mimi was now sweating bullets  her mom had actually looked it up. She knew her mother wouldn't find anything for a made-up disease she slowly glanced up to see what her mother was doing. Mimi's mother furiously scanned her phone. She used her free hand to scroll up and down Pages as she searched. A minute or two passed by and her mother's face finally looked up at her. She looked Mimi right in the eye. Mimi silently paniced to herself. Crap! She knows I'm lying. Mimi stood up straight and dropped the facade. She began to explain herself.

 

"O-okay Mom listen! I d-didn't mean to-"But her mother once again cut her off. "

 

"Oh sweetie! Why didn't you tell me you had diarrhea?" Mimi was frozen with shock.

 

 "Also It is called the Rota virus sweetie! Well we cannot very well go on this trip with you having the runs! I guess we are going to have to call the whole thing off"

 

     Mimi was dumbfounded. She couldn't believe that actually worked.

 

"You have got to be kidding me" she thought to herself

 

"What is this I am hearing about not going on vacation?" Just then a man stepped into the house carrying some boxes. The Tall Man wearing a polo and shorts was Mimi's father. He spoke in a deep and loud voice.

 

"We cannot cancel! I had to to use my sick days for this trip. We will not be getting a chance for another trip like this in quite some time"

 

     He put down the boxes crossed his arms and looked his daughter in the eye.

 

"I am sorry sweetie but you are going to have to plug it up and go on vacation with us!"

 

"Crap! What do I do now?" Mimi thought to herseld. She knew she couldn't leave Roy behind she had to do something. She dropped to her knees in what can only be described as world class acting! She began to moan and groan while clutching her stomach.

 

"Oh no! Oh no! Ooooohhhhh!" She moaned "Here comes another wave of pain!"

 

     Mimi's mother threw her arms up in fear!

 

"See? We can go with our Mimi like this? This is our daughter! We can't just drag her around while she drop stuff all over the floor!"

 

Mimi's dad stared at her with a worried expression his cross-arms fell down to his sides.

 

"Are you okay Mimi?" Mimi slowly stood up.

 

"I will be okay Mom and Dad but I don't think I can go on vacation with you guys"

 

     Mimi's parents looked at each other. Mimi's father crossed his arms again.

 

"We cannot cancel. It's too late! We will not get the deposit back on the Hotel room"

 

"Mommy, daddy. I will be okay. I just need a day or two to settle my stomach. Go on ahead without me. I will be okay when you guys get back we can just have a barbecue or something!

 

Her mother gave her such a sad expression and ran over to hug her daughter once more.

 

"Mom please don't squeeze me too tightly. It would be like squeezing toothpaste too tightly" Her mom quickly like go. Mimi's father put his hand on her shoulder.

 

"You will be okay here by yourself?" Mimi nodded immediately.

 

"Don't you worry dad I will be okay! I just need to get this out of my system and then I can have a mini vacation here at home"

 

     She looked her father in the eye and gave him a warm smile. He starred at her for a long time

 

"Well okay! Your mother and I could use some alone time anyway" he shot her a. Loving look.

 

"if anything happens you can call us we will come right back" she nodded in agreement.

 

"Yes! I agree you and mother don't always get to spend a lot of time together! Don't worry about me I will be okay soon"

 

"The plane!" Mimi's father just realized the time. "We have to get a move on dear!"

 

"Okay sweetie" She turned her attention back to her daughter. "you just call us if anything happens and we will come right back. Also you can always ask our neighbor Sarah for help if you need anything. She is always willing to help besides she owes us a favor or two"

 

"The tickets!" Mimi's father frantically searched his pockets. "Dear the tickets are missing!"

 

"No they aren't" she glanced at Mimi. Rolling her eyes. "Your father.."memes mother reassured him "I knew you'd lose 'em. So I put them on the table in the living room"

 

Mimi's father breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

 

"You are a good woman!" He began to make his away over to the living room. The same room that had Roy's luggage on the floor. Mimi is heart began to race again. She stood up and reached out for her father.

 

"Daddy wait!!"

 

     He turned really fast back at her. She then ran past him pushing him as she ran into the living room she quickly picked up his backpack and ran for the kitchen which was the next room over. She quickly threw his backpack under the sink cabinet. And began to fake vomit into the sink.

 

"Oh my stars!" Mimi's mother ran into the kitchen "Are you okay?"

 

     Mimi let the water run in the sink to wash down the invisible vomit. She breathed a sigh of relief and then turned around to face her mother and father who had followed her into the kitchen.

 

"I will be okay I finally got it out of me" She gave her parents a warm smile. I will be okay thank you for worrying about me. Oh! Aren't you guys going to miss your plane?

 

     Mimi's parents quickly went back into panic mode. The parents quickly got into their car saying goodbye to their daughter.

 

"We will be back soon!" Mimi's mother shouted from the car passanger seat. "Please call us and let us know you are okay Mimi! The worried mother gave her one last squeeze through the window.

 

     The parents finally drove away. Mimi waited till they were out of site. The she quickly ran back upstairs.

 

     She stopped at he bedroom door. She took a deep breathe and and slowley entered her room. Carefully peering in. He was still asleep. She walked in and carefully sat on the edge of the bed. She hoped she wouldn't wake him. She watched him breathe. The slow rising of his chest so tiny but still the same as he's always been.

 

     Mimi wanted a closer look at her now tiny friend. She leaned over him. Lookimg directly down at him. She could see his naked body move. He was so small. She placed her hand right next to him to compare sizes. He was about a third of her hand's size in length. She giggled to herself nervously.

 

"You are gonna freak the heck out when you wake up"

 

     Mimi had always really liked Roy. She has had plenty of chances to see him sleep. But he was so cute and small she thought. They were all alomg in that house. No parents or friends. Mimi didn't know how long he would be out. This might be her one chance she thought.

 

     Mimi's face began to glow bright red.

 

"Well I mean.. you won't ever know Roy" she talked to herself. "And it's just a one time thing! I mean I can't waste this wish. I have to at least.. try.

 

     She slowely began approaching the Roy. Her face hovering inches away from him. She was blushing even harder now. Her lips inches away from his tiny face.

 

"I'm sorry.. little man.." she squinted and parted her lips letting out her tongue. Which she let slowely drag across his chest and up to his face. Roy flinched in his sleep against the hungry tongue. Though it wasn't enough to wake him up.

 

     The sweet sensation of licking her best friend filled her mouth with a feeling of pure flavor ecstasy. She threw he head back and savored the taste. Letting out a small moan she longed for another taste. She began to droll as she looked down at Roy.

 

"Roy.. what are you doing to me"

 

     She slowely approached again for a second taste she couldn't control herself.

 

     Just then Mimi heard the front door open. Her head whiped over in the direction of the door.

 

"Heeeey Mimi!" A familiar voice called. She heard the footsteps coming up the stairs. "Mimiiiii! You alive?"

 

     It was her neighbor Sarah! 

 

"What is she doing here!?" She thought to herself. "She's coming up! Roy! What do I do!?" She began to panic.

 

"Mimi hello!!" She was right at her bedroom door.

 

"I'm sorry Roy but I dont have much if a choice" she quickly but carefully brought the unconscious Roy into her tank top. Placing him right in between her large breasts. Then she quickly jumped into bed pretending be asleep.

 

"Mimi?" 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

 


 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

        Another chapter complete! Only 3 hours this time!

With Mimi's parents out of the way she finally has some alone time with Roy! She is very eager to get to know Roy even more than before!

Who is Sarah? Is she gonna she in the way of Roy and Mimi? And what's up with Mimi's wish she keeps talking about?

Lets find out soon, in the next chapter!

Thank you so much for reading! Please let me know what you think! Don't hesitate to talk to me or leave suggestions!