- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

     Roy and Mimi are both conscious and not bothered by anyone. They finally get the time to talk about everything that has happened so far and what they plan to do.

 

     Could Mimi be trying to keep things a secret from Roy? Could Roy be in more touble than he realizes? Does Mimi have some other agenda?

 

     Roy and Mimi are best friends. Hopefully it stays that way.

____________________

 

NOTE: This is a leangthy chapter!

WORD COUNT: 4,243

 

____________________

Roy suddenly regains consciousness. He stretches while laying down.

"How long have I been out?" He rubs his eyes "feels like I've been asleep for hours"

Still groggy he yawns and tries to sit up, bumping his head on something wet. He lays back down feeling his wet forhead. Whatever was on him it was wet and gooey. It was dark, Roy couldn't see a thing. He feels around for something to help him get up  everything he touches is wet and slimy. Roy begins to panic. Wherever he is it's cramped and wet. A blast of hot air washes over him and then another one. It's rhythmic, hot-air washes over him repeatedly like waves. Roy's heart begins to beat faster. The air continues to wash over him. Roy has never felt so claustrophobic in his life. Suddenly the ground begins to move he didn't notice before but the ground was very slimy and Squishy as well it was like a giant water bed. He felt like he was sinking into the slimy ground.

"Where am I?"

As his eyes adjusted he realized he could actually see a little bit it was not completely dark. A dim light was coming in from one of the walls that surrounded him.

"What's going on?" he wondered.

Suddenly the floor started moving he was shifting around was it an earthquake? Everything was moving around it was getting hotter and hotter he felt as though he suddenly couldn't breathe it was too hot. He felt his cramped spaced grow even mkre cramped as the soft wet floor pressed him against the wet ceiling. He was being shifted left and right he didn't know what was happening it was very disorienting. He tried to fight back but couldn't his movements became sluggish he was aware that he was losing Consciousness again.

"No I have to stay awake! He said frantically. "I can't die here. This is supposed to be my vacation I need to get out of here"

He tried to struggle but it was no use who is squished against the roof of his small hot prison he was soaked. As he was loseing consciousnes he started to slide towards the back of the room near his feet. Everything got Tighter and Tighter he was getting squished harder and harder. His struggles were useless. It became impossible to move at all his arms were pinned to his side and his legs forced together. There was an opening near his feet he felt around it led downward he began trying to shuffle downward maybe it was an escape. Suddenly his feet were being pulled in the rest of him. Suddenly he heard a loud voice come from beneath him. Is was a loud moan. It shook everything and echoed his cramped wet prison. He was still being pulled in. He didn't know what was down there or if it was the right place to go but he had no choice. This place was taking him down there. The walls pulsated and pulled him down slowley. With his last bit of energy Roy began to fight trying to resist the force pulling him down word but it was no use whatever room he was in it was stronger than him and it wanted him down there and he could not escape. Almost instantly he was dragged down. It felt like some kind of warm hot tube that hugged him all the way down. It was a tight fit and it squeezed him down almost like it was alive. As he fell down word. Suddenly he was no longer afraid something about the whole situation made him happy like he wanted to be down there like you knew that he would be happy down there he stopped resisting and let it take him as he fell he heard a loud sigh of relief all around him as he fell back asleep....


____________________




"Roy! Roy! Wake up"

Whoever I was talking to him they were very loud it's as if there is shouting right in the ear with a megaphone. Roy regain consciousness he sat up and looked around the room in a panic.

"I'm up I'm up!" Roy said very tired he rubbed his eyes feeling very sore.
"Feels like a truck hit me" he rubbed his shoulder. "And I had the craziest dream, i was feeling so claustrophobic"

Finally opening his eyes Midway through a yawn he saw Mimi's face. She looked very concerned. This woke him up even more.

"What's wrong with Mimi? Everything okay?" Memes face finally softened she wiped a small tear away and begin to smile

"yes! I think everything's okay now! You've been asleep for like ten minutes now. I was beginning to think maybe you actually died this time hahaha!"

Roy rolled his eyes.

"died? You can't kill me I'm invincible!" He jokingly laughed out loud.

"W-well" Mimi stammered "I say a ten minutes but before that you were asleep for like 30 minutes and you were almost completely Motionless"

"Motionless?" Roy began to remember "Oh that's right! I knocked out in the restroom!"

"Yes but that's not all.."

"I was probably just tired I was up pretty late last night playing video games" Heet out another big

"I don't think you were just tired I mean after what happened.." She saud staring at the floor.

"It's whatever! I just fell it's not a big deal" Roy noticed a lack of sunlight shining through an open nearby. "Oh shoot! Our vacation! Are your parents here? Is it almost time to go!?"

"Well you see.. You and I aren't going anymore"

"What? Why!?"

"So you really haven't noticed yet huh?" Mini laughed out loud to herself.

Although the situation was pretty serious she couldn't help but find Roy's reaction humorous. Roy finally stood up.

"What are you laughing about!? What do you mean we're not going? This was our last vacation before summer ended. We can't just.." Roy's eyes widened as if you just realized something looking down at the floor.

He realized he wasn't standing on the floor at all. To make matters worse he was naked!

"What the heck!?" He quickly covered his private parts.

"I was wondering when you were going to.." She said looking away with a slight blush and a smile on her face. Roy really quickly turned around.

"When I was going to cover my shame? Why am I naked!?" Roy looked over his shoulder and stared Mimi right in the eye. Mimi blushed a little harder.

"it's not like I took your clothes off or anything they just came off when you.."

"When I what? Fell on the floor in the bathroom? That makes no sense Mimi. Clothes don't just fall off"

"Look I realized you're embarrassed" Mimi said without looking at Roy. "I mean it is embarrassing to be standing naked but haven't you noticed yet?"

"Noticed what?" Roy said "it's kind of hard to notice anything else other than I'm naked.."

Roy looked around the room for his clothes when suddenly he realized his feet weren't on the floor. He was much higher off the floor then he thought. He quickly looked around the room, it suddenly donning on him.

"Wait wait.. wait wait wait.. What is going on here?" He turned his attention back to Mimi who had one hand covering her eyes so she couldn't see his private parts.

"Well that's what I was trying to tell you  the first time but then you got so scared you knocked out and it seems as though you might knock out again. So before you do let me just tell you.."

Mimi wasn't standing next to him, he was standing in her! He looked down and saw that he was standing in her palm. His feet sunk slightly into her nice soft palm.

"Mimi.. Your huge!"

Mimi quickly changed her worried expression to that of an angrier one.

"I wouldn't say I'm huge! I mean I'm taller than you and I've got some hips but I wouldn't say I'm huge!" She was in disbelief at his choice of words. "I mean anyone would be huge to you! Short stuff!"

"No you're a giant!" Roy's jaw dropped, his eyes widened he was in a state of Shock.

"Ooookay" she gasped "Giant is going too far if anything you're too small! How dare you call me a giant don't you know a girl's figure is everything to her! And you're going to flat out call me a giant!??"

Roy look down at himself again and then around the room realizing he's much smaller than he used to be. Roy stood in disbelief in the palm of her hand looking up at her now giant friend.

"See? It's you who small shorty!.." Realizing she's gone too far

Roy drops to his knees and he is just about to drop over and faint again when Mimi quickly shoots her other hand over to him to catch him.

"No no no no no no! Don't faint again I don't want to go through this a third time!" She yells a bit panicked "It's going to be okay!"

Roy landed softly on her expecting hand. He lay almost flat his eyes not blinking staring at her. They stared at each other for a while. Laying there in her now cupped hands.

"Okay look! Y-you are probably really hungry right about now. I mean with the whole shrinking thing. How about I make us something to eat? And we can come to terms with what is going to happen with us. Roy still speechless nodded his head in agreement still trying to process everything that's happening.


____________________



Mimi carefully set Roy down on the table. Leaving the warmth of Mimi's hand Roy now sat on the kitchen table. Roy looked up at Mimi who gave him a look that reassured him she smiled warmly as she walked away and looked around the kitchen for something to cover him with. Hanging next to the sink she found a very small hand towel that will do for now she said. She grabbed it and with some nearby scissors she cut a small rectangle out. She carefully draped it over his back like some kind of blanket. Roy wrapped it around his waist and took a seat on the table.

"Sorry it's not much" she apologized.

Roy shook his head

"N-no its perfect"

"It's only temporary of course" She gave another smile.

Roy smiled back. Mimi stood up and began looking through the cabinets in the kitchen. Roy looked around the kitchen from his point of view as well. He was still getting used to his new size he had never seen Mimi's kitchen from this angle. Roy looked down at the table cloth he sat on. He could see the tiny designs he couldn't before. He remembered he used to sit at this table and eat food here at dinner with her family. He never thought he'd be sitting on it as such a tiny person.

Mimi was still looking through the cabinets in the kitchen looking for something to make. Roy stood up and began walking around the table top. Roy couldn't believe how long it took for to get from one end of the table to the other. It was almost like walking an entire block. He was so much smaller it was very hard for him to believe. 

Roy looked out the window and he saw how dark it was. it was clearly already later in the day.

"I wonder how long ago i fainted in the bathroom?" He said to himself. Mimi stopped what she was doing and turned around to look at him.

"It's been about two to three hours now" Roy was shocked. Both by the news and how well she heard him. He gave her a puzzling look.

Mimi pulled a loaf of bread out of the cupboard. Along with peanut butter and jelly jars. she placed them all on the table.

"Well I mean I would imagine it took a lot of energy to change size like that so I'm not surprised you slept that long or felt me.. moving you" She coughed lightly. Roy was really confused.

"Moved me? Did something.. happen while I was unconscious?" Mimi dropped a knife onto a plate, making a loud clanking sound as it settled from being dropped.

"W-well I mean.. nothing too.. dangerous"

"Well that's suspicious" Roy folded his arms in disbelief "what happened?"

Mimi looked nervous like she was hiding something. Roy knew her too well.

"Mimi! What happened? Did I almost die?" He chuckled light heartedly "I can take it just tell me" he gave her a reassuring smile " I mean I obviously survived. It's okay! Plus I don't know what news could possibly top why I am now so tiny"

Mimi began to panic. Her mind racing with thoughts of what she did "Oh you'd be suprised! How could I possibly tell him the truth?" She panicked "He won't ever trust me again! I'm supposed to be his best friend and I just, I just.."

"Well.. y-you see.." she looked at the floor twiddling her thumbs. "I may have.. in a way.." she desperately searched for the right words to explain "dropped you..?"

"Dropped me?" Roy was intrigued "well did you at least catch me?"

"Oh for sure I did" she quickly spat out "You were close to me the whole time and you had a very soft landing! Somehow you didnt even wake up! Really surprised me actually!"

"Oh wow! That's insane. I must have been knocked out! How could that not have woken me up? Although now that I think about it. I had a very realistic dream. I was in a very humid cramped place and I was being squeezed and sucked into a tight tube it was crazy!"

Mimi's heart skipped a beat.

"He was awake!" Mimi screamed in her head. "I can't let him know what I did! What I did. I can't believe I did that too him"

"Sounds like a nightmare" she felt her heart beating fast "D-did you make it?" She let out a nervous chuckle.

"I don't know I got squeezed down the tube" he looked up at her" but the weird thing is, I wasn't scared. Its like I wanted to be down there" he chuckled to himself a bit "Weird dream right?"

Mimi let out another nervous chuckle.
"Very weird"

"To be honest this kind of feels like a weird dream. I mean look at me.. I'm so small. Do you know how this happened?"

"No idea" Mimi shook her head "Hopefully it doesn't last forever" Mimi turned her attention back to the sandwhiches.

Mimi brush some hair off her face and over her ear. She let out a sigh of relief. It didn't take too long and before long there were two sandwiches right in front of him. Both easily bigger than him.

"Okay" she sighed "After we eat, we'll talk about it and we'll figure everything out"

Mimi lifted her sandwiche and took a bite out of it and said it back down with one hand covering her forehead while she was chewing. She was clearly deep in thought.  Roy saw the sandwich place down in front of him the bite she took was bigger than him. he could see all the layers of the sandwich. He could see a lot of things now that he was so much smaller a lot of details he could see the fine details on the table the wood it was made of and all the imperfections that are not noticeable at normal size.

To Roy she was literally a giant he looked up at her. It was like looking up at a mountain. she was so much bigger than him he walked over to her resting hand it was much bigger than him too. he looked over at the untouched sandwich and thought to himself "How does she expect me to eat that" it was much much bigger than him she clearly wasn't thinking straight but still Panicked from the whole situation.

Roy wasn't sure what was going to happen from this point on he just knew that from this point on he was going to be somewhat of a burden to her. He put one hand on her gigantic pinky finger.

She had always have very dainty delicate-looking hands. Her nails were not long but they weren't short. She had always been a bit of a tomboy he could see the small cuts and scars on her hands. She didn't feel his hand on her finger he looked up at her. he didn't know how it happened but he felt bad that she would most probably be taking care of him from this point on.

"This was supposed to be our vacation, But somehow I got super tiny" That was something he never thought he would say to himself. Maybe it was his new size but he could see troubled expression plain as day all over Mimi's face. She had always been so cheery and happy. He really liked that about Mimi. Roy never liked seeing her sad. He would always try and cheer her up when she was a little bummed.

Roy let out a sight. He felt pretty bad. Although it wasn't his fault, he felt very responsible that she had to take care of him now "Our vacation is ruined. It's not her fault. She doesn't deserve this" But he still felt responsible. "Well it doesn't have to be ruined. It could be worse" He could have been shrunk and all alone or in the presence of somebody he did not want to be around especially not in such a vulnerable state.

"Maybe we can still make this work" He didn't want to ruin her life or hurt her in any way "We can save this vacation!" He thought to himself.

Roy walked around to the other side of her resting hand. Her hand was not completely closed onto a fist. There was a space between her index finger and her thumb. The opening was like a cave made up of her hand. He stepped over her thumb and went into the fleshy home he began to rub his face against her Palm She immediately noticed the feeling and it startled her. She quickly calm down upon realizing it was him. she shifted her hand and wrapped her fingers around him and gave him a sort of hug with her hand.

Roy realized what she was doing he rubbed his body against her hand Against her embrace. she laid her head on the table her curly hair draping over her face. She looked into her hand to see Roy staring back at her. Roy smiled and walked over to her face. he put one hand on her nose and stared her straight in the eye.

She stared back waiting to see what he was going to say. He stared into her giant beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry" she said her eyes getting watery. "It's not fair that this happened to you" a few tears falling out of her watery eyes hitting the table causing big puddles to Roy.

Roy shook his head

"Hey!" Roy exclaimed "It's going to be okay! I mean we are an awesome team! Aren't we? We aleways beat all the co-op games together!" Roy assumed a flexing pose "Don't you worry I'll take care of us!"

Mimi giggled and wipped away some of the tears that escaped.

"Ummm, I'll be taking care of you!"

"Yeah yeah, if you want to see it that way" he boasted. "We are a team right?"

"Yes we are!" She smiled "But still.. sorry you are tiny now Roy.."


"It's not your fault. Plus it could always be worse!"

"But you are only a few inches" She gave him a quick look up and down "About 3 inches"

He smiled

"Well I could be 2 inches" He let out a laugh.

She was not expecting him to say something like that. What he said really snuck up on her causing her to burst out in laughter. However because Roy was so close it felt like a huge burst of wind blew pass Roy almost knocking him off his feet he realized once again what it means to be so small. Even her laughing could cause him some Danger.

Mimi saw him struggle to stand and she immediately stop laughing and shut her mouth tight realizing once again how much stronger she was than him.

"Sorry" She let out quickly and quietly "Are you okay?" She asked him with a worried expression.

"I am okay" he said patting her nose once again with his hand. "Did you feel that?" He began to laugh a bit.

"Of course I did!" She let out a quiet giggle scrunching up her nose.


Roy just realized something. he wore a troubled expression. Mimi shot a troubled expression right back at him wondering what he just realized.

"What's wrong?"

Roy looked her right in the eye once again and asked.

"How can you hear me?"

She cracked a Smile.

"Well my ears are much bigger than your tiny mouth maybe that's why?"

"No no I mean,I'm no scientist but that's not the way vocal cords and vibrations and things work. Also how is it even possible for someone to get this small?"

she let out another giggle

"Don't get all sciency on me mister" She gave him a soft poke with her giant finger.

"No I mean it! Something about all of this doesn't make sense how did this happen?"

"I don't know but I am glad I am able to hear you. Imagine how much harder this would be if you were all num mu nu mu"

They both laughed.

"Dummy!" He patted her nose again. At least he had his best friend here with him. 

"Okay okay" he smiled back at her. "I'm hungry now" Roy turned to the untouched sandwhich.

"Oh yes! please enjoy the 5 star meal made from your expert chief!" She assumed a glorified pose. Right before letting out an undeserved cocky laugh.

Roy walked onto the giant plate. Trying not to lose his balance he tried digging his hands into the crust of the sandwhich. He was surprised to find out that the sandwhich was actually quite though compared to his tiny hands.

He felt the wall of bread sponge and forced his hand through with great effort. And managed to pull out a handful of PB&J. Roy took a look at the sticky snowball and took a bite and then another. Roy was so hungry, he had never had such a tasty sandwhich. Or piece of one.

"Two more handfulls and I'll be full!" He thought to himself.

"Oh shoot! You are gonna be thirsty!" Mimi realized. Quickly standing Mimi walked over to the sink. She was rummaging through the dishes to find a way to serve Roy a tiny drink.

Roy looked back at the sandwhich for a second helping then remembered the struggle of the first piece. He didn't want to fight his food again. But his hunger was growing stronger again. Roy turned around and layed his eyes on her once bitten sandwhich. He wouldn't have to fight through the crust to get a piece of her food.

Roy glanced over at Mimi who was still busy going through the dishes. Roy could remember a number of times he tried to take her food only to receive a slap or two from Mimi. She was never really one to share food she prepared for herself. Roy glanced to his impenetrable wall of crust and then back at her defenseless Peanut butter and jelly mix. I'll only take a bite even a big bite drom him would be nothing to her.

Roy quickly jumped off the plate and dashed over to her sandwhich. Jumping onto her plate he sruck his hand straight into her bitten sandwhich he was able to retrieve a much bigger hand full than with his sandwhich. Quickly eating it he went in for another. It was amazingly delicious to Roy.

"Is it because I'm starving? Or is this just the best PB&J I've ever had!" He was satisfied hus stomach full he layed against the soft bread. "So soft!"

"Got it! This should work!" Mimi looked over at her sandwhich. "Oh wow all this emotional talk and I almost forgot my food!"

She walked back to the table. Roy just realized the danger her was in. Roy tried quickly to get off the plate but couldn't move too far. His arm, it was stuck inbetween the breads. Mimi had already grabbed the sandwhich squeezing Roy's arm! He couldn't pull himself free. Mimi lifted the sandwhich not feeling the added weight of her tiny friend.

Roy was being pulled up to her lips. Roy tried to get her attention by yelling but his mouth was full of peanut butter he couldn't make a sound. He tried waving his arms frantically but her eyes were focused on the dishes.

Her mouth agape and quickly approaching he knew he wasn't getting away. Roy stopped struggling he knew he was going in. He just hoped he could somehow get her attention once he was in. He was about to be divoured by his best friend..





TO BE CONTINUED...
Chapter End Notes:

     Wow that was a long one! Thank you so much for reading this far! Can you believe we are not ecen done with day one of this two week vacation?

     I don't know about you but I really love Roy and Mimi together. I really hope it works out and I really hope they both get.. what they want!

     As usual readers I always appriciate the feed back! Please do not hesitate to share your opinion, suggestions, questions, corrections and direction!

     Have a good day!