- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

     Roy and Mimi get ready to go out. Trying to get ready for the day has already proven troublesome for little Roy.

     How much more trouble could getting ready for a walk cause?

 

__________

     Still stuck to the side of the sink, Roy smiled at his friend. In his best mother impersonating voice.

 

"It's good to see you are brushing dear. How are you feeling this morning?"

 

"Oh hey mom I didn't here you come in, good morning!"

 

"Good morning dear, what would you like for breakfast?"

 

"Oh oh oh! pancakes please!" She said still half asleep.

 

"Well of course! Very you can have pancakes if you get started right now"

 

"Oh mom!" The two shared a laugh that could fit at the end of any sitcom.

 

----

 

"Soooo.. did you get lost this morning?" Mimi had just finished drying Roy off and sat him back down on her bed. Roy immediately began dressing himself again in his toy outfit. Careful to keep his back to her to not expose himself anymore than he already has.

 

"You know, I've never seen teeth cleaning from that perspective before it was very interesting to be a part of"

 

     Mimi begin to blush

 

"Hey! Are you going to answer my question!?"

 

Roy slowly turned to her and with a serious expression.

 

"I was looking for a place to pee"

 

"If you ever did that I. Would. Destroy. Youuuu!"

 

     Roy began to laugh out loud.

 

"Well anyways now that you are properly.. brushed.. What would you like to eat?" she said with a wink and a smile.

 

"Now that I know you want pancakes, how about we have pancakes!"

 

"The house specialty! A fine order! Have you eaten here before?"

 

"A couple of times! I came with my friend although I did have to order for her, she's a bit slow"

 

     Mimi's face immediately became grumpy

 

"Oh you don't say?.. How very nice of you" She said with squinting with annoyance.

 

"Yeah! I had to order for her and everything all she knows is sugar, sugar, sugar! and I can say that with certainty because I've been inside of her mouth" He shot a teasing glance at her "She needs to brush her teeth more often" Mimi twitched as if she had be stabbed in the side.

 

"you are lucky I'm saving room for our future pancakes. Otherwise you'd be breakfast instead!" she said jokingly "I mean since you've been in there already might as well just finish the job"

 

     She laughed mischievously while licking her lips. Roy felt as though he should have said something to get back at her but her words scared and excited him. He stuttered to retaliate.

 

"W-well all this muscle would be too tough for you to handle" He said with a cocky smirk his face. His cheeks burning up from what she threatened.

 

"You can choke down anything with enough ketchup or maybe.." She squealed with excitement "steak sauce!"

 

"Well I mean, that would just make me more slippery! I would be able to slip right out of your mouth"

 

     She gave a booming laugh!

 

"What!? You would be more likely to slide straight down! HAHAHAHA!" Roy once again stunned by the thought. left speechless at the sight of her open mouth, laughing so hard she had to clutch her side. It took her a moment to calm down "Man all this talk about food is making me hungry"

 

     Mimi's stomach begin to growl as if shouting in agreement

 

"Hey! I have an idea we should eat out!" She stared into his tiny eyes as if she the best idea. Her bright happy eyes meeting his doubting gaze. Before he had a chance to protest "I mean hear me out first! You're so small I wouldn't have to order an entire other meal for you! It would be a two for one special all the time!"

 

"Are you sure you want to share? You usually finish everything all by yourself, and I do mean everything"

 

"Well little man if you want I can order you something from the kids menu?"

 

"Ha-ha" Roy said sarcastically. "You know if anyone saw me, we'd be in big trouble. Might even cause a panic. Do you want to get banned from one of your favorite food places?" Roy let out a fake gasp "Bye bye shrimp!"

 

     Roy joking waved goodbye to an imaginary flying shrimp that was quickly getting away. Mimi desperately tried to catch the imaginary flying shrimp.

 

"Why did you have to say shrimp? I already promised my tummy pancakes!" Mimi dropped to her knees resting her chin on the bed, causing a mini bedquake for Roy. Her face inches from him. A sad expression staring down at him "but Rooooooy! Pancaaaakessss"

 

"Well... I mean..." Roy stammered powerless against her pout face "I mean if you can hide me well enough, I guess"

 

     Mimi suddenly standing up with joy "Woo! pancakes!" The sudden weight loss on the bed caused a bedaftershock that knocked Roy off his feet.

 

"I better change!"

 

     With that Mimi turned around and pulled off her shirt revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath her PJ shirt. She was turned around, but he could still see the side of her breast and its effects with gravity. Roy's eyes nearly burst out of his head. He quickly covered as face.

 

"Mimi! I'm still in the room with you!"

 

"You what?" partially turning around exposing more of her bountiful breast. Upon realizing what she had done, she quickly covered herself. "What are you still doing in here!? Get out so I can change!"

 

" I am like 3 inches! How could I possibly get out that fast!?"

 

"I told you I was going to change!"

 

"I heard you, but I can't just leave it would take me like 10 minutes to get down from your bed!"

 

     Before saying anything else she threw her shirt right at him. The giant words MEGA MILK falling onto him, covering him immediately and knocking him on his back.

 

 "What an accurate shirt" he thought as he lay there surrounded covered in her shirt "They are the most MEGA ones I have ever seen"

 

"cool... so uh... I'll just lay here until you're ready..."

 

"Thank you!" Mimi spat out quickly, panic in her voice as she rummaged through her dresser for clothes. Roy just lay there underneath her shirt. Surrounded by her natural sweet scent. The light not completely blocked out from his sight. He could still somewhat make out her naked form although he couldn't see any details.

 

"This is actually comfy" He lay there motionless and more relaxed as time went on "Is this what it would be like to be Mimi's boyfriend? What's it like even having a girlfriend at all?" he never even thought of her as somebody he could be with romantically. At least not until he had been in her mouth. "What a turn of events. I used to not be able to stand her. now I am laying on her bed, with her shirt on me while she changes clothes" Roy shook his head "I gotta think about something else"

 

"Are you pitching a tent?"

 

     Roy shot up "N-no I'm not!"

 

     Mimi couldn't hold it in and began to laugh " Sorry just kidding!" Blinding Roy by pulling off the shirt that impaired his vision. Still laying in a starfish like position. Squinting to the light.

 

"No, I'm sorry I should have turned around the second I realized you were changing"

 

"Yeah you should have! You know people charge good money for a show like that!"

 

     Roy got a good look at Mimi's new outfit. She was wearing a pair of Jean overalls with short pants legs and a cute pink shirt.

 

"So, they pay a lot of money for farmer Jane?"

 

"Hey! Shut up I wore this for you!"

 

"I am not into cowboys"

 

     Mimi cross her arms and gave him a glare.

 

"uh! I m-mean! Wow that's a cute outfit! W-wait, for me?"

 

     A smile returning to her face "Yeah see?" Mimi said pointing at the pocket on the overalls. The pocket was on the overalls about chest level.

 

"You are going to ride along with me right here!" She said with a big grin "aren't I thoughtful?"

 

     Roy could feel himself getting excited again. He didn't say anything he just thought of what the RIDE is going to be like.

 

"What's wrong?" Mimi said with a frown "you don't like the thought of seeing everything as we take a walk? I mean it seems like a great vantage point as we walk. at least that's what I thought."

 

     Roy had just realized that he had been staring at the words DANCE stretched across her chest in silence for a few seconds.

 

"No no! I don't mind at all I just think... That's thoughtful of you. I mean... you already are catering to me" Roy looked down "That's really cool of you to carry me"

 

"Oh, don't thank me that much, if you had to walk on your own it would take forever to get anywhere. Don't worry about it! Small fry. I mean it does suck that this happened to you but it's not your fault. I'm your friend I'll do what I must do take care of you and help you. Don't feel bad"

 

     Roy felt like a nuisance to her. But he couldn't hide how happy he was that she was taking care of him.

 

"If you say so. Thank you so much Mimi"

 

"Blah blah blah!" she joked "enough talkin' let's go eat! I am tired of all this happiness “I. Am. Hungry!"

 

     Mimi laid her hand down flat on the bed extending it to Roy. Without thinking too much, Roy stepped onto her hand. Taking a seat in her soft palm. As gently as she could she brought Roy chest level. Roy's eyes widened as he approached her hill sized breasts. With her free hand opening the pocket as wide as she could. Roy saw this as his que and jumped in. Roy hitting the inner jean overall pocket, her soft body parts transferring through the jean material.

 

     Mimi let go of the pocket, allowing it to return to its proper position. Pressing Roy gently against Mimi. keeping him snug in place, in the center of her chest. Roy's arms and head peaking out from the pocket, his arms dangling out. Roy searched around with his feet trying to find the bottom of the pocket that was out of his reach, realizing he could hide if need be. Feeling the warmth and softness on both sides. Both oh her breasts pressing against him on both sides.

 

"So uh... is it okay? can you.. breathe?" She wondered looking down at the little guy. With every movement Mimi made he felt her breasts press against his back and sides through the fabric of the overall material. It was as if he was sinking into her breasts threatening to be consumed by her flesh but he was saved by thin material. With every breathe he rose and fell her breasts getting more and more familiar with him.

 

"Oh yeah it's fine.." He said snapping out of his trance staring up at her big eyes "I-I mean I can breathe just fine"

 

"Well good! Okay so don't move around too much okay? I mean we wouldn't want someone noticing you after all"

 

"I'll try my best"

 

     Roy tried hard not to feel weird about it but he was literally pressed against her breasts. almost in between if not for the few layers of clothes, he would be smothered by them. Roy tried not to move staying as quiet and still as he could as she made her way for the door. Every foot step moving him around a bit. Roy had never consciously felt breasts. Although they were behind layers of clothes he was still very happy to receive their embrace. He was so comfortable and memorized. eagerly awaiting her next step.

 

 "Whelp! Let's get going! I am starving! Are you ready?" Mimi made her way to the front door.

 

"I'm ready. I'll do my best not to bother you too much"

 

"Don't worry about that, just let me know if you are uncomfortable or anything okay?" 

 

"You got i--" Roy was stopped as Mimi bent down to put on her sandals and the full weight of her breasts pressed against his back. Almost knocking the wind out of him. He couldn't finish his sentence or even take a breath until she was done.

 

     After a few semi-painful seconds she stood up allowing him to gasp for breathe.

 

"Ah! Are you okay!?"

 

Roy took a second to calm down and finally looked up at her meeting her concerned expression.

 

"I mean, there are worse ways to die" He joked

 

"Yeah sorry mama blessed me with a little extra"

 

     Roy gave an awkward chuckle and the two headed out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

     These chapters have been happening so slowley and I would like to say I am deeply sorry for that.

     As always thank you so much for sticking with me this long and please let me know what you think. 

     We can improve so much more with feedback.

Thank you and have a nice day! See you soon!