- Text Size +

Vel closed his eyes and let out a quiet cry as the world around him quickly swept aside, the immense youth with the ears and eyes of a jackal handling him as if he were a grape, pinched as such between two fingers and a thumb. 

Instead of being carried up to his mouth as he had feared, he was instead swept over the curved field of his belly to the feminine underwear which circled his waist. Immediately as he drew close his nostrils filled with the warm scent of his sweat and the subtle tang of his arousal. 

His whole form was pressed into the white silk of his garment, and immediately this warmth and sweet scent was imbued into Vel's skin, as it was utterly soaked into the fine fabric, which felt as if it had been worn several times over. Before he had a chance to even cover his nose the fingers which wrapped about him began to slowly brush him along the length of what must have been the hidden length of the giants privates. 

"S-stop, please. I'm not a toy!" Vel tried to cry, barely releasing it as a mutter in the face of the pressure on his chest and the heated air which flooded his lungs with each breath. 

The rubbing and the environment was having an effect however, and Vel could feel himself grow aroused in turn, though it defied every other instinct of fear and resistance he felt. Beneath the thin layer of fabric he could feel the jackal stirring, the previously soft bulk beneath him stiffening slightly and beginning to rise beneath him, pressing ominously against the silk confines of his panties, as if an obelisk was being raised by his frictional efforts. 

He could only groan and try to save some composure as he saw before him the pale skin of his captor's penis as it grew to part it's silk cover like snow sloughing off a roof. 

---

When the pink circle of his glans emerged from beneath his panties Nil resisted the urge to imemdiately begin masturbating with his tiny human in hand.

He didn't want to smash one so cute in such a brutish way anyway.  It was enough of a thrill to compare the tiny human to the ever-increasing size of his penis. Besides, there would probably be disobedient ones for that later.

Nil was thin and soft, shy and not phenominally smart, but he was exceptionally well endowed. Among the erotic circle that gathered around Fumi, he was teased for having the most prodigious hardware, a smooth cream-colored shaft which even half-soft and ensconced in foreskin was almost a foot long and nearly as thick as his wrist. 

His aesthetic of a shimapan and a t-shirt hanging baggily over it was a testiment to how innocuous he could look in public, always gambling that any arousal he might feel could at any moment raise his shirt or poke aside his thigh. He would have to introduce some humans to this game later.

For now his attentions were on the human he had in hand, who was still passively assisting him in his sensuous rubbing.

"You've got me real worked up, you better take responsibility for all this," Nil chastised him, something like a smile returning to his face at what felt like a restoration of his power over the humans handsome little form. 

Nil moaned softly as he slid the tiny one off the silk that stood between him and his bare skin. Holding one hand to his mouth demurely, he lifted one leg and let his warm girth rest vertically against the horizontal stripes of his thighhighs.

Nil deliberately  pressed the human into the soft crease where his shaft met his smooth testicles, the starting line for a race up his towering shaft, and finally over the slight cleft of his frenulum, where his foreskin joined the bright pink tip of his glans. 

Nil could hardly stop from sighing in pleasure, endlessly circling his tiny playmate about his most sensitive spot.

---

All Vel could smell, taste, and feel was the Jackal boys cock, its hot skin sticking slightly to him every time he changed direction. These merciful respites ended as he was lowered down atop the yielding pair of balls that shifted beneath the giants increasingly absurd length.

He shouted for respite, beggeing to be put down at least so that his humilation could be on his own terms. It didn't seem to do him any good, and instead he was swiped up the full length of the towering cock, every inch of movment further innundating Vel with the essense of the jackals manhood. 

It seemed to go on forever, indeed it was lengthening as he ascended it slowly, until finally the terrain wrinkled and he found himself pressed over the folds of what must have been his retracted foreskin.

Here the tang of the air became truly unbearable, wrapped as his cock had been all day in the summer heat. Vel cursed loudly as he realized this was to be his destination, as the giant began to rub him softly in a circle about the underside of his glans like he was a living vibrator.

He had the wherewithal to be somewhat thankful he was being used like this, and not any other way such a title would call for. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt something thick and viscous roll over his shoulder and streak across his back, instantly soaking him to the core with the most powerfully cloying scent imaginable. 

He cried out in outrage when the immense hand suddenly pushed him through the stream of precum like a slip-and-slide, and his mouth was filled with salty transparency.

---

Nil let out a quavering moan as the tip of his glans became coated in shining translucence, smeared across the tip and underside by the circling motions of his human toy. Bead after bead of precum rolled out of his urethra, only to be rolled over by the adamantly wriggling pet and brushed over every inch of his comparatively monolithic cock. 

His manhood was a needy one, and took a lot of work to bring to satisfaction, acclimated as it was to hours-long masturbation and sensuous play with Fumi. So he turned his little human over and over his increasingly eruptive cockhead, the bottled pleasure in his groin growing ever closer to release.

By the time Nil felt his climax rising his entire immense cock was painted with precum, and his human feather was lathered hopelessly in his emissions. Nil's bucking and writhing made the pair still bound to his nipples resist ferverently, only adding their to the fog of pleasure which rolled over him.

As he reached his crescendo he brushed his toy human tantilizingly softly against his frenulum, until he felt himself overcome with bliss. 

Nil moaned indecently and his hips trembled with the passion of his release, one finger curled effeminitely in front of his mouth while the other hand kept the source of his pleasure in place. 

Spurt after spurt of thick pearlescant jizz leapt upwards, arcing heavily for just a second before draping over his attending hand and pooling atop his balls or trailing over the curve of his thighs. 

"Hahh... Hah. Nnh," Nil struggled for words in the fugue of his first blissful experience with his newfound human toys.