[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Mark, a 17-yo male student, was captured by Jen, a sadistic 22-yo student he met the day before the beginning of this story. Now, small enough to easily fit inside her body, he must find a way to leave his captor’s embracing confines, or he’s fated to a life deep inside her.

In Chapter 10, Jen decides Mark's fate.

>Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15674 Read: 125655
Published: July 24 2018 Updated: February 06 2019
Story Notes:

My first story. If you can, do provide feedback, I would appreciate. If people like the theme, I will write more. Don't know if guys like this kind of story, but here you go.

1. Where are you? by Imprisoned [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (952 words)

>First chapter. More to come (hopefully). English is not my language, so sorry for any mistake.

2. "It was so easy!" by Imprisoned [Reviews - 1] (2089 words)

>Jen remembers how she managed to entrap Mark into his new home.

3. The Beast's Gullet by Imprisoned [Reviews - 0] (1753 words)

>Mark has to battle his way through a female's biology if he wants freedom, while his captor pays attention to her homework.

>Accepting all suggestions! C'mon boys, tell me what you think of this tale.

4. Sucked in! by Imprisoned [Reviews - 0] (1374 words)

>Jen wants a little self-pleasure. Her body wants to finish it's squirming meal.

5. Giantess and slave wake up together by Imprisoned [Reviews - 0] (1652 words)

>Mark must stand against one of Jen's most basic bodly functions. Jen must deal with a common beggining for a Saturday morning - that is, if you have an little shrunken Mark like she does.

6. Wide open route to freedom by Imprisoned [Reviews - 1] (1897 words)

>Mark can see a light at the end of the tunnel. But he has to work to reach it.

7. Your Destiny - Part 1/2: Stepping outside by Imprisoned [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2127 words)

>Jen forgets to lock the "door". Can Mark simply walk and leave without consequences? - Part 1/2.

8. Your Destiny - Part 2/2: Stepping inside by Imprisoned [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1631 words)

>Jen convinces Mark that there's no better place than inside a giant woman's butt. - Part 2/2.

9. Let’s go to the mall! by Imprisoned [Reviews - 0] (948 words)

>Jen goes to the local mall, to play in her favorite arcade machine. Maybe Mark can play with some toy too!

 

10. Forever. by Imprisoned [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1251 words)

>Mark goes too deep this time.