- Text Size +

Once we had finished eating Sarah picked me back up and carried me up the stairs.  She had a lot more to eat than I did, tearing off only a couple of bites for me to eat and placing them into my hands.  It made sense, of course: she was several times my size, and with how much I had shrunk I was barely even hungry.  Her appetite, on the other hand, was raging, and she finished two loaded plates before she was done.

 

Sarah sat down on her bed, causing the mattress to dip significantly under her weight, and stretched out underneath the covers.  Her feet hung over the edge, so while she lowered me onto the sheets she curled herself up so that she could completely fit on the bed.  It felt like she was really engulfing me, with all of her body wrapping around mine.

 

She pulled me close to her, wedging me in between her breasts a little bit, then gave me a light pat.  Sarah looked down at me in her chest, keeping her hand on me so I stayed nestled in her rack, and smiled.  “Good night, my little man,” she whispered, closing her eyes.  “Sweet dreams.  I hope you’re tiny tomorrow.”

 

“I hope so too,” I replied, nuzzling her chest.  “Night.  Don’t crush me too hard in your dreams, okay?”

 

Sarah grinned sleepily.  “I’m gonna, and you can’t stop me.”  We drifted off to sleep, her still smiling, while I was about to embark on a series of very unpleasant dreams.


I was back at the mall where we had spent most of the day, but now it was abandoned.  There was not a single person as far as I could see, which was lucky because from looking around I quickly surmised I was miniscule.  The nearby bench was gargantuan, probably larger than the mall itself was, with one of the bolts holding it to the floor several times my height.  Brown tiles were like vast fields, separated by deep trenches of grimy grout, and if I wanted to get across one it would take at least ten minutes.

 

No sooner had I taken three steps than I ran into the rubber sole of a boot.  I looked around in surprise.  The bench had disappeared, and when I looked up I saw I was at the toe of a gigantic Doc Marten boot.  Long pink laces ran through the loops of the towering footwear, with dark denim jeans tucked into the tops.  From my vantage point on the floor I came up to about the first ridge of the midsole, and I could see that it was on its own a massive structure.

 

“Hi.”  A single word boomed from above, shaking my insides, and I looked up in terror.  The massive body in front of me was taller than any skyscraper, and I never though I would see the top.  After what seemed like a minute of craning my neck further back and squinting I saw who stood in front of me and gasped.  “You’re really small now!”  It was Sam.

 

I began to back away, though I knew I could never get far enough away from her.  “I said you would shrink until you’re bug-sized and you did!” Sam’s voice rumbled, the excitement in it evident.  “I’m gonna squash you and there’s nothing you can do about it!”

 

“Now Sam, there’s no need for –“ I began, raising my arms in a futile gesture.

 

“Shut up, bug!” she screamed, her powerful voice easily overwhelming mine.  “You’re not gonna talk your way out of this one, and your giant girlfriend isn’t here to save you this time!”  My ears rang from the audio onslaught, but she continued.  “I’m bigger than you so you have to do what I say, and I say you go squish!”

 

I turned away and ran, unable to think of anything else to do.  She was not going to listen to me, and I clearly could not fight back.  “Why are you running?” Sam taunted.  “I thought I was just some dumb little girl, are you afraid of me?”  Her boot quickly stomped into the ground, sending out powerful shockwaves that barreled into me.  I stumbled and fell, sliding on the rough tile, while she let out a cruel laugh.

 

Sam was still laughing by the time I turned myself over.  “You’re funny,” she said.  “If I didn’t wanna stomp on you so bad I’d put you in a jar and keep you in my room so that I can laugh at how tiny you are.”  She raised her boot high and added, “But I wanna crush you, so.”  Her boot raced down, quickly growing to fill my view.  In an instant it had overwhelmed me, with one of the treads lining up directly with me.  A split second later it had pulverized me, with my tiny body making a little crunch beneath Sam’s boot.


Michelle leaned slightly forward, her face looming over me.  One hand cradled her chin while the other was on the table in front of me.  Her fingers formed a solid wall of skin while her index finger drew idle circles around me, the pink polish of her fingernail coming up to my shoulders.  “Look at him!” she exclaimed.  “He’s, like, so tiny!”

 

Her finger stopped its rotations around me and snapped forward, hitting me in the stomach with its tip.  It picked me up and threw me through the air, causing me to fly several feet before landing hard back on the table.  Momentum compelled me to keep sliding on my back until I ran into another wall of flesh on the other side, then a finger came down and pressed on my legs.  The finger rotated me until I was looking up at the other person that was playing with me.

 

Amber looked down at me and smiled, her pearly white teeth shining between her pink lips.  “He totally is!” she declared, setting her finger down on me.  It covered my whole body, leaving just my head exposed so I could still look at her tremendous face.  “He’s so small and squishable, I just wanna press my finger down and flatten him!”

 

Amber pulled her finger off and set it down on the table beside me, her dark red nail polish a stark contrast with her pale skin.  She shoved it forward, slamming it into my side hard enough to bruise a rib.  I slid across the table again, its smooth surface providing very little friction, until I bumped into Michelle’s hand again.  Michelle smiled down at me, and in a flash her fingers engulfed me, snatching me up in a fist.

 

The world turned over, and when her fingers opened I was looking at her radiant face from mouth level.  She fixed me with her normal conceited look, then pulled the hand out from under her jaw.  With two fingers she plucked me out of her palm and held me up for her blue eyes to inspect.  “You ever, like, wonder how he tastes?” she asked, giving me a rib-cracking squeeze around the chest.

 

“Not really,” Amber answered.  “I mostly think about the totally sick crunch he’ll make under my boot.”

 

“I’m gonna find out!” Michelle declared, her eyes suddenly widening with excitement.  Quickly she got control of herself and gave he her typical aloof look.  “Like, I’m gonna swallow him whole!”  Amber clapped and gave a little cheer in response, and Michelle gave me another squeeze, further ruining my already wrecked ribs.

 

She lifted me toward her mouth and parted her lips just enough to let me through.  I tried to struggle, but her hold on me was absolute, and with my ruined chest I could only thrash for a moment before the pain made me stop.  Her enthusiasm heightened when she pressed me against her lips, rubbing her lipstick all over my clothes as she pushed me into them.

 

With a final strike from her finger she knocked me into her mouth and onto her tongue.  Michelle batted me around with it for a second, then tossed me back to her throat.  Saliva rushed around me and her lips sealed closed, locking me in the darkness just as her gullet opened to swallow me.


I was standing on the coffee table in front of Sarah’s couch while she sat on it, watching a movie.  Her enormous feet were propped on a corner of the table, and a giant pink bowl of popcorn was off to the side.  Right now I was hiding from her view, using her socked feet as cover.  Somehow, I knew I had shrunk without her knowing, and would need a chance to establish my identity up close in case she saw me.

 

Her feet bounced against the table while she fidgeted, making the whole surface shake.  I stumbled from side to side but eventually fell over, landing hard against the wood.  Suddenly her feet shot up straight as towering white pillars, and her long fingers came into view beyond them.  Sarah’s face peeked over her toes, just enough for me to see her eyes.  She pulled her hand back with her fingers full of popcorn and her eyes briefly looked down at me.  It had only been for a split second, but I know she saw something.

 

Sarah settled back down in her seat and her feat relaxed, resuming their idle twitching.  Maybe she had not seen me after all.  Just then there was a flash of white as her foot laid down, jostling the table when it landed on its side.  I dove right to keep using her titanic foot as cover, but it was too late.  “A-ha, I knew it!  A bug!” she exclaimed.  She raised her foot back up, leaving me exposed on the table again.  “Can’t hide from me, bug!”

 

“Sarah, I’m not a bug!” I protested, running to get back behind her foot.  “I’m a tiny person!” 

 

“Even better,” she replied, slipping some popcorn into her mouth.  “Tiny people are much more fun than bugs.”  I reached sanctuary behind her foot, but she pushed her heel forward and shoved me away.  Sarah leaned to the side and peeked around her foot at me, then declared, “I can still see you!”

 

I darted behind her other foot, but she just leaned to the other side.  “Got you again!” Sarah called when she laid her gray eyes on me.  Quickly I rushed forward so that her foot was blocking me again, but she just dropped this one, too.  “There you are!”  Swiftly I dove to the left, hoping to take cover behind her foot again, but before I even landed she raised her foot back up.  “Aww, too slow!”

 

Sarah’s feet slid off the table with a grinding noise as her socks ran over the corner, then a rumbling thud when they slammed onto the ground.  The table’s shaking kept me down while she leaned forward, and when I looked up her face was looming over me.  “I’m glad you turned out to be a person,” she boomed, lowering a hand to me.  I tried to get up but her fingers easily settled around me, pinching me around the chest.  She lifted me to her face and made sure I was turned toward her before adding, “Bugs don’t taste very good.”  Her eyes flared, and she let out a deep chuckle.

 

“Sarah no!  Please!” I begged while she drew me closer to her mouth.  She only smiled in response.

 

“Shut up, bug.  Person.  Whatever you are,” she said.  Sarah touched me to her soft lips, quickly puckering them in a teasing kiss before tightening again.  “In you go!” she proclaimed, her rumbling voice shaking my ribs.  Her lips parted and her fingers carried me through them, between her teeth, and deposited me on her tongue.  A sound of immense satisfaction resonated through her mouth, making even her tongue vibrate while she closed her lips.  Saliva rushed me toward her throat while I screamed, though the sound was drowned out by the sound rumbling up her throat.


My eyes snapped open, and I found myself still wedged between Sarah’s breasts.  If anything their hold on me was tighter, since I had definitely shrunk during the night, and she had probably grown.  I wiggled a little but could not roll out: her hand was still holding me tightly.

 

Sarah woke up shortly after, roused by my movements on her.  She stretched while letting out a light moan, pushing me further against her breasts.  When she was done her eyes fluttered open and she looked down at me clutched against her chest.  “Hey there, handsome!” she exclaimed.  “Sleep well?”

 

“With you, always,” I replied, snuggling my face against her collarbone.  “I had some really bad dreams, though.”

 

“Aw, I’m sorry to hear that,” Sarah said, rubbing my back with a finger.  “You can tell me all about them while we get measured, okay?”  She sat up, clutching me against her while her legs swung down.  Standing on her thighs, I was roughly level with her breasts.  Sarah smiled.  “I think we’re gonna like our numbers today.”

Chapter End Notes:

As usual, please leave a review if you liked it!