- Text Size +

Sarah’s powerful hand pulled me down into her chest, wedging me between her breasts.  The sturdy material of her bra offered more resistance than either of us expected, and she was having difficulty getting me between them.  Her cleavage offered surprisingly little space to maneuver, and my shirt was getting too small for her to get a firm grip without tearing it in half.  Eventually she let go, bouncing me up when her chest pushed against the sudden lack of force.

 

“If you were a little smaller I could just slide you in there,” she said, frustration taking some of the edge off her fantastic mood.  “Don’t worry though, I don’t have to trap you between my boobs right now.  I can improvise.”  Sarah set her palm on my back, then carefully curled her fingers and thumb around me.  She gripped me almost perfectly, as though I were one of the handlebars on her bike.  Her thumb and middle finger met right in the middle of my chest, and I watched Sarah’s eyes light up.

 

“How’s that suit you, doll?” she asked.  Sarah began laughing at her own joke.  It started out as a weak, sputtering chuckle, but as she looked at me in her hand it grew in intensity.  Her laugh became louder and more confident until it was on the level of a supervillain’s cackle.  “I’m really doing it!” she shouted.  “I’m holding you in one hand like you’re a doll!  This is amazing!” 

 

Looking up and down at her while cradled in front of her chest I had to agree.  Not only was it a rush, but her grip was astoundingly comfortable.  Sarah held me firmly but carefully, with enough tightness to keep me from slipping through her fingers but not enough that she was squeezing me.  The warmth from her body heat was no worse than having her curled around me, and the smooth, clear skin was a pleasure to have rubbing against me.  It felt like I could spend all day in her hand if I wanted, and with how elated she was I figured she just might let me.

 

“Whoa, check it out!” she said.  “I can see our reflection in the TV!”  I turned my head to look over my shoulder, but could not quite make it.  Sarah obligingly rotated her chest so I could see, and my eyes nearly popped at the sight.  It looked like we were about to recreate the ending of King Kong, with just my head and legs poking out while she gazed down at me.  She was the manifestation of power and strength in comparison, and it seemed holding me like this gave her a tremendous amount of confidence.

 

“Wow,” I began, “seeing us like this really puts how small I’ve gotten into perspective.  You really look like a giantess holding me like this!  If I didn’t know better I’d expect to see some houses just barely up to your waist.”

 

“You’re right, I need to get my growth in gear,” Sarah replied, then let out a loud sigh.  “If I was as serious about growing as you are shrinking I’d barely fit in the house now.  Then I’d have an excuse to take you outside and show off my itty-bitty boyfriend to the whole world.”  She gave me a tender look, and I returned it with a small smile.

 

“Hey, speaking of,” Sarah started, getting a mischievous glint in her eyes, “you look like you could stand to lose a few inches.”  She began raising me from chest level, and I looked eagerly up at her as I approached her face.  Truthfully, I wanted to get as small as possible right away, but she seemed to be having fun taking an inch or two at a time and toying with me.

 

“Uh, could you do me a quick favor, little guy?” Sarah asked, stopping me at her clavicle.  “Think you can, um, act like you don’t want me holding you like this?  Like I really am a fearsome giantess you’ve been trying to get away from and I just trapped you?  It’d really, uh, help me out, if you catch my drift.”

 

Perfectly understanding what she meant, I immediately began feeble attempts to get out of her grip.  I twisted and turned but made no headway, and began futilely kicking in the air while trying to push myself free.  No matter what I did, even when I actually tried, she held onto my tightly.  When I made it past her lips I began my pathetic squirming again and cried out, “Hey, put me down!  I’m not some toy for you to play with, I’m a human being!”

 

“Good job!” Sarah whispered, then quickly put her stern mask back on.  She let out three booming laughs, then boisterously declared, “I have you now, puny man!  Your attempts to escape are pathetic, you’ll never get free of my grasp!”  Her voice dropped back to a whisper and she asked “So?  How am I?”

 

Sarah’s acting was not great, but her commitment really did it for me.  I decided to be supportive, both because I wanted to see more and I didn’t want to piss her off with her hand wrapped around my ribcage.  “You’re doing great, keep going!” I coaxed.

 

Her arrogant smirk came back and her confidence surged.  “The weak should fear the strong,” she growled, leaning into her role.  My slow ascent finally brought me to her face, and I realized I had greatly underestimated its size: from chin to forehead it nearly covered the whole length of my body and was vastly wider.  She held me in the center so that her eyes were on either side of me, and I had to choose which of the dazzling gray circles to look into.

 

Sarah leaned in, pressing the top of her face against me.  My head was right between her eyes, resting on the soft, snow white skin there.  “You’re just so tiny,” she continued.  “I can do whatever I want to you, and you can’t fight back.”  With a sudden jolt I came away from her face and my arms were forced up.  “You are at my mercy, little man.”  There was a second, smaller surge while her hand expanded, and Sarah’s fingers drew tighter around me.

 

Slowly Sarah pulled me away from her face and looked at me with wide eyes.  She let out a long exhale and said, “I think I’m about done for now.  Just not feeling it yet, you know?”  Her mouth raced up and she planted a kiss on my face, her lips running off to either side.  “It’ll feel more natural when I’m dangling you by your legs or pinning you under my toe, you’re still a little too big.”

 

“You could make me that small right now,” I offered.  “I wouldn’t even mind.”

 

“Yeah, I know you wouldn’t,” Sarah teased, giving my chest a light squeeze.  “But you’ll get there, I promise.”  She began lowering me back toward her chest when suddenly her hand stopped.

 

“Say, your dreams seem to end with me eating you a lot, don’t they?” she asked.  “Kinda like you’re obsessed with being in my mouth?”  Her tongue slipped out, and Sarah seductively licked her lips.  “How about I make one of those dreams come true for you, hm?  Would you like that?”  I was beside myself with joy.  Though I desperately wanted to I never would have asked, and she was about to do it on her own.  “Yeah, I thought you would.”

 

Sarah slowly drew me toward her mouth, letting our anticipation build.  When I got close enough that her lips filled my vision her tongue snaked out again, moistening her soft, pink lips in preparation of my arrival.  Her tongue extended and she smacked me in the face with it while it passed by, covering my face with saliva.  She set it below me, letting my head and upper chest rest on it, then carefully pulled it back into her mouth, dragging me with it.

 

My entry into Sarah’s mouth was achingly slow but worth it.  When my shoulder were through her lips she closed them around me, forming a tight seal.  She teased me with her tongue, running it up one cheek then down the other before pressing it against my face, smothering me with the soft appendage.  A pleased rumble echoed through her mouth while she drew it away, giving my head one last flick as it departed.

 

The hold around my shoulders tightened and her hand relinquished its grip on the rest of my body, leaving me hanging freely from her mouth.  Her lips tightened and flexed, methodically drawing more of me past them with a low, steady slurping sound.  When I was up to my stomach she tightened her jaw, chewing on me a little with her incisors before snapping it back open with a pop.

 

Sarah’s fingers curled around my legs, grabbing me tightly from waist to feet.  Saliva gushed around me and her tongue rushed up, cupping beneath my face.  Strong suction threatened to pull me deeper into her mouth but her hand held me firmly in place, letting her suck on me like a lollipop to her heart’s content.  It felt fantastic, especially when Sarah gave me a light squeeze around the abdomen with her soft lips.

 

Suddenly her lips parted with a loud smack, and she slowly pushed me further into her maw.  Her tongue raised, drenching my entire front when it smacked into me and saturating me with her saliva while she gradually slid me off it.  She rolled her lips inward, covering her teeth with them and forming a circle.  The rate she pulled me out of her mouth was glacial, but her lips felt so good around me I wanted to stay as long as I could.

 

Her lips formed around me as I drew closer to the exit, tightening nicely around my neck for a moment.  She pulled me out with a loud pop and held me there, allowing me to admire the delicate, pink skin tighten, breaking strands of saliva as it did so.  Every minute line and wrinkle on them was visible, and I reached out to touch them.  As expected they were wet, but while I ran my palm along them I found they were amazingly supple as well, giving easily to my gentle touch.

 

Sarah’s lips opened wide again and she rushed her head forward, engulfing me with her mouth.  She practically bathed me with her tongue before I came to a stop, with her tender lips wrapped around my waist.  Her head moved back and her lips maintained loose contact with me, running along my chest as she withdrew me from her mouth.  Before I exited again she stopped and began moving forward again, sucking on me anew.

 

Sarah moved her lips forward and back over me repeatedly, getting faster the longer it went.  Her lips made loud smacking sounds every time she released me, only to come back a little tighter and warmer each time.  I became drenched in her saliva while she ran her tongue up and down my body, tickling me with its tip while I slid out and flattening beneath me when I went back in, making incredible slurping sounds.  After a few times she began rotating me, making sure I was slathered in everything she could offer.  Before long I could feel it even through my clothes, and it was the most extraordinary feeling I’d ever had.

 

Much too soon Sarah began to slow down, and came to a stop not long after.  Almost mournfully she pulled me out of her mouth, tightening her lips around my head one more time when I finally exited.  She left me in front of her lips for a moment while I hung limply in her hand, trying to catch my breath.  I was drenched but I loved it, and I wanted more.

 

Sarah held me up so she could see me, and I could finally control my back enough to straighten myself in her grip.  She looked at me with wild eyes, her pupils astonishingly dilated, and fixed me with a sleepy grin.  Her breathing was heavy and hurried too, and she took several moments more to calm back down.

 

A rumbling, satisfied moan emanated from her throat while she looked down at me.  “Mm, that was amazing,” she finally purred.  She gave me a long stroke with a finger, wiping off some of the saliva that lingered on me.  I did not even care about the thick, warm fluid saturating me.  Sarah was happy, and that was enough for me.  “Was it good for you too?”

 

“That was…” I began, but quickly lost the train of thought.  “Let’s do it again!” I exclaimed.

 

Sarah chuckled.  “Maybe later, my jaw’s pretty tired after that.”  She gave me a light squeeze as a form of hug.  “Of all the times I imagined giving you a blowjob, I never imagined you’d be that big.”

 

I was still gasping for breath.  “Is that… what that was?” I asked.

 

“Yeah,” Sarah replied, sassily drawing it out.  “I wanted to suck you off, and you fit so perfectly in my lips, so I gave you the giantess version.  Trust me, you’re more than enough.”

 

“Well, I’m glad I could satisfy you,” I said, stroking her finger.  “I was worried you might find me lacking.”

 

“C’mon, I could never be disappointed sucking on a tiny man!” Sarah replied, then leaned in closer.  “Especially not one as sweet and delicious as you,” she added, giving her voice a dusky overtone.  She scrunched up her nose and touched its tip to my face before pulling it away.  “Now let’s go get you dried off.  I don’t want you being sticky all day.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading and please leave a review!