- Text Size +

Sarah held me at arm’s length, grasping me by the knees with her thumb and forefinger while she walked to the kitchen.  “Sorry, little guy,” she said.  “I know it’s my own spit and all that you’re covered in, but it’s still kinda gross and I’d rather not get it on my fingers.”  Admittedly it was incredibly hypocritical, but after the ride she had just given me I could hardly be upset with her.  The best part was she seemed eager to do it again after she had some time to cool down.

 

Her arm conjured images of a bridge chiseled out of marble, with a slight dip in the middle where her elbow was.  If she were not holding me I could certainly walk along it to her shoulder, though the risk of falling would still be significant.  Each minor bob and adjustment with her steps was readily apparent to me, and the whole world seemed to shift with her.  She probably had no idea that her imperceptible movements were literally rocking my world.

 

She stooped low to get through the kitchen’s doorway and still nearly banged her head on the arch.  When she stood back up she looked immensely proud of herself.  “Huh, that’s new,” she declared, as though she were talking to herself.  “Never had to duck under a door before.  Guess I’ve been growing on the down low.” 

 

Sarah set me down on the countertop then stood straight, keeping herself flush with the counter.  Even on the raised platform her skirt came up to my knees.  I looked up the imposing white wall of her chest to the protruding berm of her breasts that seemed like they were aching to burst out of the thin shirt holding them in.    She had to lean forward a little to peer at me past them they were getting so sizable.

 

“Hey, yeah,” Sarah began, thinking out loud.  “You do look a little small for someone who’s still like a foot tall.  I must be getting pretty big now!”  She looked up and grimaced.  “Now that I can see it I should probably start dusting the top of this cupboard.”

 

“Sarah,” I said, grabbing her attention.  “I’m excited that you’re growing too, but can we please focus?”  She looked at me, visibly confused, while I waited for her to say something.  “I’m still sopping wet with your saliva, remember?”

 

“Oh yeah, sorry!” she said, letting out a nervous laugh.  “You know me, always forgetting things with my head in the clouds.”  Sarah reached over and grabbed a towel from beside the sink and held it over me, positioning it just right before letting it drop.  The towel draped over me, nearly falling to my ankles on every side, blocking my view entirely.

 

An enormous unseen hand grabbed me by the legs while the other wrapped around my chest.  Sarah gripped me tightly and rubbed her fingers back and forth, pressing them hard enough I felt the pressure on my bones.  She alternated that with digging her palm into my back, pushing me into her unmovable fingers.  It was like getting a deep tissue massage, only from a hand that, if the massage got too deep, could easily crush my ribcage.

 

The thick moisture was swiftly whisked off my body, though the tarp-sized towel kept its pleasant warmth bottled in.  Sarah’s hand moved up and, using two fingers, she began to rub my shoulders and neck.  It took a great amount of effort to keep my knees from buckling while she pushed down on me, but I was able to bear the burden until she moved on from that.  Carefully she pinched my head and moved her fingers in opposite circles to dry my cheeks, then rubbed my scalp with the tip of a finger to get the last bits of her saliva out of my hair.

 

A small dimple appeared in the towel above me and I heard a low chuckle from the other side of the white cloth.  “And now, ladies and gentlemen, for my next trick,” she began, “allow me to present to you… my incredible shrinking boyfriend!”  With a sudden flourish it was yanked away, revealing Sarah’s gigantic face mere inches in front of me.  “Voila!” she proclaimed loud enough to make my ears ring.  Her face grew larger and she continued, “That’s right everyone, he is my boyfriend, he is shrinking, and he is incredible!”  She ooh’d and aah’d then smiled and gave me a light tap with her nose.

 

“There, you’re all dry now,” she said smugly.  “Now I can play with you to my heart’s content.  How’s that make you feel, shorty?”  Sarah leaned in further, pressing her face against he and pushing me back.  “Does it make you feel small?  Huh?  Does it make you feel weak and powerless, knowing that your gigantic girlfriend can do anything she wants to you?”  She continued coming, and amazingly seemed to get a little bigger as she did so.  It was not as drastic as when I shrank, but there was a noticeable difference for someone my size.

 

I backed into the wall, unable to retreat further from Sarah’s increasingly looming face.  She smirked and taunted, “Got you right where I want you.  No escape for you.”  Sarah slightly raised her chin, just enough to bring her mouth in front of her face.  For a moment she was still, letting her smirk spread until it encompassed everything I could see.  “Now you’re gonna learn what happens to puny little men who get trapped by me,” she said.  Her face inched forward and pressed her lips against me, kissing my entire face before she withdrew.

 

Once she was standing back at her full, impressive height I came out from against the wall.  Sarah was practically bouncing with excitement while she gazed down at me in amazement.  “That was such a rush!” she proclaimed.  “It feels so much more natural if I just do it instead of try to force it!  Thanks for being a good sport about it, too.  You acting afraid of me made it a lot easier to go with the flow.”

 

Yeah, acting.  “It was my pleasure too!” I shouted up at her.  “And I think I have some incredible news for you!”

 

“What’s that?” she asked, sucking on her bottom lip.

 

“Well, you know how people intimidating me – or in your case, flirting with me I guess – makes me get smaller, right?” I began, laying the groundwork for my bombshell.

 

“I may remember telling you about that like twenty minutes ago,” she sarcastically replied.  “What of it?”

 

“When you were doing your little act just then, you definitely, uh, grew,” I announced, a little reluctant to let the words come out of my mouth.  Sarah had a long history of getting carried away with things, but I decided that, no matter how much fun she might be having with her role, actually hurting me was unthinkable for her.  “I’m not sure how much, but enough for me to notice.”

 

“Let me get this straight,” Sarah started.  “You’re suggesting that whenever I act like a giantess…”

 

“You become more of a giantess, yeah,” I finished her sentence, the same way she had mine earlier.  “It makes sense, in a weird way.  Whenever someone makes me feel small physically, I get smaller, and when you feel big and powerful, you get bigger.”

 

“I’m not sure I believe you,” Sarah replied, donning a sly grin.  Her eyes danced playfully while she considered how best to capitalize on this.  “Your hypothesis needs a little scientific rigor behind it.  I think we should put it to a test sometime.”  We looked at each other, her grin getting wider while I could only manage a small, nervous laugh.

 

Sarah’s hand shot forward and caught me in the chest, easily engulfing my body when her fingers tightly wrapped around it.  Momentum carried it forward and she slammed me against the counter, her fingers providing enough cushion to keep me from really feeling the impact.  I squirmed in her grip, and in response she subtly tightened it until I could barely move.  She leaned in, blocking out the light with her tremendous face, and exhaled a blast of warm air onto me from her nostrils.

 

Her face loomed over me while she continued grinning.  I shrank into her hand until my head was barely poking out of it and she began to laugh.  “You think I get bigger when I do stuff like this, do you?” she said mockingly.  “You’re certainly getting smaller.  You practically fit inside my hand.  Just a little bit more and I could squeeze my fist to pulverize you.”  Sarah’s hand crept up a little as it expanded.  “How much taller do you think I’d get if I squished you?  A foot?  Maybe two?”  The hand overtook my chin as it began to envelop my head as well.  “Or I could do this all day and just keep getting bigger.  I’m gonna use you to become massive, then I’ll keep you all to myself.  You’ll be my miniscule boyfriend, and if any woman tries to take you from me I’ll squish them, how’s that sound?”  By now her hand was covering my mouth.  Clearly, she was getting bigger.

 

Abruptly Sarah released her hold on me, letting me drop onto the counter.  She spread her fingers and held her hands out, looking at them in wonderment.  Sarah was practically glowing while she looked herself over.  She was enamored with her own growth, just as she had always been, and seemed eager to do more.

 

“You’re right, little guy!” she exclaimed, clasping her hands together.  She looked down at me with wide eyes, flashing her pearly whites.  “I’m getting huge, this is amazing!”  Suddenly she calmed down and gave me a serious look.  Her shirt had come untucked, exposing a bit of her midriff, and was barely holding itself together around her chest.  “Maybe I should cool it, though.  I’ve already outgrown the clothes I just bought, and the ceiling down here is only ten feet high.  And I already don’t fit in my bed…”

 

“Sarah,” I began, “I think you should get however big you want.  Whether you’re ten feet or a hundred feet, or more, you’ll always be a giantess to me, and I’ll love that I even have the opportunity to look up at you like this.  You’re already the most beautiful girl I know, and however much you grow is just a bonus.”

 

“Aw, thanks!” she replied, bringing her hands up so she could rub her cheek against them.  “What did I ever do to deserve someone as sweet as you, other than relentlessly flirt with you for years and unknowingly fulfill your every desire?”  She was being facetious, but even so I knew she meant it.  “You’ve put me in a tough spot, half-pint.  I want to kiss you, but I kinda don’t want to shrink you right now.”

 

“There’s something else you can do for me,” I suggested, being unusually coy.  “But I want to see if you’re thinking the same thing.”

 

“Hm.”  Sarah tapped a finger against her chin thoughtfully and stared up at the ceiling.  “What’s something that you really want me to do, and I also want to do?  Probably something that would make me grow, maybe shrink you, be a lot of fun for both…”  She made an exaggerated show of snapping her fingers.  “I got it!” she proclaimed, looking down at me excitedly.  “You want to be on the ground so you can see how much I tower over you now, don’t you?”  I nodded.  “And maybe you want me to bat you around with my feet a little, step on you a bit, and be a totally awesome giantess for you?”  I nodded even more enthusiastically, and she smiled back.

 

“Well, my very little friend,” Sarah began, leaning over far enough to place her hands on her knees.  Her smug grin came back while her face hovered in front of me, blocking out everything that wasn’t her.  Her face suddenly grew upwards and outwards, and she dropped her arrogant façade.  “Uh, I didn’t mean to do that.  Anyway!”  The grin came back, and she started over.  “Well, my little friend.”  She reached a hand toward me and rested her thumb against the back of my neck while she grabbed the back of my collar.  Easily she plucked me off the counter and finished, “I think I can make that happen for you.”

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and please leave a review!