- Text Size +

Sarah briefly dangled me above the counter to be sure her hold was secure before risking a much longer drop.  Once she was sure I would not she would not lose her grip even while I kicked and squirmed in her grip she slowly rotated to the side in preparation for movement. Then she carefully lifted me up to her chest for effect, and I discovered that her shirt was once again straining around her breasts.  If she got much bigger it was clearly going to split.

 

When she had me in position Sarah began walking forward, the impact of her footsteps tossing me around while making her breasts bounce in an almost hypnotic fashion.  In only a few steps she was out of the kitchen, her long strides making it easy for her to cross the distance.  She practically had to double over to make it through the doorway, moving me when she bent in half.  Her breasts pushed against me while she clutched me to her chest, practically wrapping me around one.

 

On the other side of the threshold Sarah stood back up and gave me a mischievous smile.  “Thought we should do this over carpet instead of tile so you don’t break something,” she explained.  “Ready?”  I nodded my head vigorously, like I had been waiting for this my whole life.  “Good.”  She gave me a quick, light flick with her other hand, causing me to sway back and forth as I dangled helplessly beneath her hand.  Sarah waited for me to stop swinging, giving me more time to admire the view, and allowed her to prepare herself mentally for her role.

 

Sarah began lowering me to the floor, moving me slowly so that I could appreciate her body as I moved along it.  I already knew that her shirt was having difficulties with her new size and showed off part of her midriff, but her skirt was having trouble keeping up too and had slid up her legs, revealing more than my height of her thighs.  Her socks, however, had plenty of excess material in them, and were still pulled up to her knees, giving her calves a significant amount of alluring definition. 

 

Finally she set me down, causing me to stumble when her fingers let go of my shirt.  She quickly returned to her full height, and I gazed up in awe at her.  Sarah had set me down between her feet, which extended on either side of me like massive white platforms that almost came up to my waist.  Her round, protruding ankle bones were level with my shoulders, and as I looked up her legs were like grand spires made out of marble and capped with ceramic.  Sarah’s hands rested on her hips, dimpling the building-sized skirt wrapped around them, and her chest was an imposing cliff face with nothing left to grip due to the comparatively tiny shirt clinging to it.  Playfully she leaned her head forward, making her waterfall of blond curls dance, so she could peer at my exposed, insignificant body between her legs.

 

“Another tiny man comes to challenge me?” she began, giving me an arrogant grin.  “I’ll make you a deal, little man: if you walk away now I’ll forget I ever saw you, and you can get away unsquished.  Otherwise, be prepared to find out what it’s like to bear the full wrath of a giantess.”  Obviously, I stood my ground.  This was the sort of thing I lived for, and though she might get rough I was not actually afraid of Sarah hurting me.  She let out a small, rumbling laugh that would have made anyone else terrified.  “Very well.  You’ve made your bed, now get squished in it.”

 

As soon as she finished talking Sarah brought her foot forward, jabbing me I the chest with her big toe.  I stumbled backwards, and she prodded me with it again, the enormous digit covering my whole ribcage when it struck me.  The second hit drove me back further, and before I came to a stop she batted me with the sole of her foot.  While I staggered to the right she crossed her foot over in front, then slapped me with it hard enough to knock my unsteady stance over.

 

Sarah set her foot down beside me so that her toes loomed over my prone body.  After a second she raised her toes off the ground and stretched them, gripping my side with the tips of her toes.  She pushed her foot forward, bringing it over me while I was helpless to do anything about it.  Her foot continued, and I was turned like a log as the enormous foot drove over me.  The sole moved me along with it, swiftly rotating me as it moved.  When I was beneath her heel she stopped and reversed direction, spinning me the other way as her soft sole came back in my direction.

 

Soon enough I was beneath her toes again, and she gripped me tightly with them.  Sarah lifted me off the ground a short way then let go, dropping me back onto the carpet.  For a moment she let it hang there, threatening me through its sheer size alone, then she swiftly brought it down on me.  Her heel struck the ground with a thud and her foot slowed while it swung down to keep from injuring me.  It settled with me centered under the great length of her massive sole, its tremendous weight pinning me to the floor with only my head and a bit of my legs sticking out.

 

I gazed up Sarah’s terrific leg, astonished by how well she was doing, and she peered down at me.  Sarah assumed a derisive look and said, “So, you’re trapped beneath my foot, puny man, and I can press down at any moment and squish you.  Are you ready to rethink this yet?”

 

“Never!” I defiantly replied. 

 

She grinned.  “Good.  I was just starting to have fun.”  Her foot slid back off me, rolling me over onto her face, then she prodded me with her huge toes.  Sarah worked them into the carpet so they were beneath me, then flicked them upwards.  I shot into the air and quickly grabbed onto one, using it to right myself as I came down.  The landing was hard and my knees buckled on impact, causing me to lean heavily against her foot.  Sarah yanked her toe back, pulling me along with it so that I could get my legs beneath me again.

 

When I had recovered Sarah shook her toe free of my weak grip and brought it down to the side of me.  With a light touch she pressed it against me and began driving me sideways, keeping the rate slow and steady.  She knew that she was in complete control, and if I tried to move in any direction I would be knocked down beneath her foot again.  Her foot pushed me until I was back in front of her then stopped, sending me staggering away from her toe with a light flick.

 

After she planted that foot her other one began swinging toward me, pushed out to be as long as possible.  Her big toe struck me in the legs and I collapsed, laying across the ridged bed of her socked toes.  She left it still, regarding me with curiosity as I remained on her foot.  Quickly I got up and stood on her toes, though my miniscule weight did not discomfort her any.  I charged up the length of her foot, wanting to see what she would do if I started climbing her leg like a tree.

 

Before I even got there Sarah lifted her heel sharply, and I went tumbling down the sudden steep incline of her foot.  I grabbed onto the cloth wrapped around her toes to hang on, and she raised her foot a until I no longer touched the ground.  She shook her foot vigorously forward and back several times until I could no longer hold on and fell off.  As I fell she gave one last kick forward, making sure I fell down backward while I collapsed to the floor.

 

I laid there while Sarah’s foot blocked my view of anything past it, though I was sure she had an enormous smile.  Her heel slammed into the ground with a crash just beyond my feet, then the rest of her foot swung down on top of me.  In an instant I was trapped beneath her sole, with her toes and heel framing my diminutive body.  Its vast size completely encompassed my body, and there was nowhere on me that was not covered by her enormous foot.

 

Sarah let out a booming laugh and declared, “Struggle if you must, puny one!  There’s nothing you can do about this now.”  I began squirming beneath her sole but found it implacable, and tried to push it off to no avail.  She responded by flexing and stretching her foot, moving my body along with the otherwise subtle movements.  The pressure on me increased while Sarah pushed her foot down atop me, and she added, “Squish.

 

Her foot became noticeably larger while it lingered on me for a moment, then she pulled it off my tiny body.  Sarah placed it beside me, emphasizing that it was almost twice my size now, and chuckled.  “I have been merciful to you twice, little man,” she said, “but don’t count on my grace a third time.  Leave before my patience runs out.”  Though I had been weakened by her foot on top of me I quickly got up and began walking away.  If Sarah wanted to add a little pursuit, I was more than happy to oblige.

 

I turned and began jogging away from her, going slow even though I knew I could not possibly go fast enough to get out from under her.  Soon enough I was past her feet, and it seemed like she might actually be letting me go.  It was disappointing, to be sure, since I had immensely enjoyed Sarah fully realizing her role.  However, if she thought it was best to cut it short before I got hurt, I definitely agreed with her.

 

A shadow fell over me, and I looked up to see Sarah’s foot soaring through the air while she stepped over me.  It set down directly in front of me and I ran into her leg, wrapping my arms around her ankle like it was a cartoon.  “Too slow,” she said, and raised her heel.  I was lifted along with it, then slowly slid down her ankle and over the curve of her heel to land in a heap on the floor beneath it.  She left it above me, practically crowing in triumph.

 

Sarah slid her toes backward along the floor, and I stared in awe as her gigantic foot came toward me.  She brought the ball of her foot into contact with me and left it there, almost vertical, while I admired the majestic sight of her foot towering over me.  Suddenly it swung down, her sole completely covering me as it laid against the floor.

 

“And squish!” Sarah exclaimed, wobbling her enormous foot on top of me until it settled.  She left it on top of me for a bit, and the soft skin began to form around me even through the cloth while her body heat made me markedly warmer.  Finally she stepped back, freeing me from my cotton and flesh prison, and looked down at me, enraptured.

 

“So?” she began, looking incredibly satisfied with herself.  “Was I everything you hoped for?”

 

“Yeah!” I answered, getting back to my feet.  “I just wish I were smaller so that you were even more gigantic!  I want to be like a bug compared to you!”

 

“Don’t worry,” Sarah replied, laughing.  “You’ll get there soon enough.”  She bent over and wrapped her hand around me, engulfing me with her fingers.  The only part of me that stuck out of her fist now was my head.  Quickly she lifted me up, giving me a bit of a head rush from the swift movement, and held me in front of her chest.  When my vision settled I noticed the top two buttons had popped off, exposing a significant amount of cleavage.

 

Sarah gently stroked my head with a fingertip, looking very content.  “That was amazing,” she said, continuing to touch me with the utmost care.  I’ve never felt so… so powerful, so in command!”  She took a moment to compose herself.  “I can’t wait for you to get smaller, either.  You’re gonna be my itty-bitty boyfriend, and I’ll have complete control over you.”

 

She stopped stroking me and rubbed my scalp with the tip of her finger.  “I think I need a quick break though, and so could you.”  Sarah gave me a tender look before turning her attention behind me, and I gave her hand a quick nuzzle.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave a review!