- Text Size +

Briefly Sarah looked around, as though she were searching for something, and I knew this would not really be a break.  She was just getting into her element, after all, and we both knew that I could get smaller.  If anything, we should be getting more intense now rather than taking a load off.  Fortunately, her smirk told me that she was having the same line of thought.  “Why don’t I put you somewhere comfortable so that you can relax?” she said, clearly leading up to something.

 

She looked down and saw the cleavage left open by her shirt rupturing.  “Ah, that’s perfect,” Sarah said, drawing me toward her breasts.  Her grip adjusted so that I was pinched between two fingers, and with her other hand she spread her breasts apart.  When I was under her chin she slowly rotated her wrist so that I was facing out and began lowering me into her cleavage.  My feet touched her breasts and she incidentally swallowed, causing a loud rush of saliva go run down her throat.

 

I pointed my toes downward, making it easy to guide my legs into the shaft opened between Sarah’s breasts.  She swung me back and forth in her grip, trying to get me positioned just right so that she could slide me in.  My legs easily slotted in, but when I was up to my waist I ran into some resistance.  Sarah looked down at me, a little concerned, and said, “Hm, that won’t do at all.  Looks like you might fall out still.”  Suddenly there was a lot more room, and I sank up to my armpits in her cleavage.  “Still not good enough.  Let me help you out.”  A tremendous finger perched on either of my shoulders, greatly overhanging both of them, and with a firm push shoved me down until only my head poked out.

 

Sarah cupped a breast with each hand and shook them so that the jiggling mounds settled around me.  “There, that’s better,” she said, giving me a light pat with her hand.  “You comfy in there, little guy?”

 

“Like a cloud!” I replied, wiggling around between her breasts.  They were warm and soft, and incredibly pleasant to the touch.  If not for the heat, I could see myself curling up and spending the whole day in here, maybe even falling asleep.

 

“Thought you’d like it,” Sarah said, grinning.  “Now I just need a few minutes off my feet so that they can be ready to pummel you again.”  She began walking into the living room, but I barely noticed the direction.  With each step her breasts bounced, tossing me up and down along with them.  The movement was incredibly therapeutic and relaxing, like getting a hot massage all over.  Each bounce and the subsequent jiggling intensified the effect, and I felt my eyelids began to droop after only a few strides.  It was entirely possible that I would, in fact, fall asleep nestled between Sarah’s breasts.

 

Unfortunately the ride was short, thanks in part to the extreme length of Sarah’s legs, and she came to a stop before I could doze off.  She dropped rapidly and hit the seat below her butt with great force, causing one last wave of jiggles to ripple around me.  Sarah crossed her legs, and the movement drew my attention downward.  I could see her legs pointing upward from the couch, unable to lie flat due to how long they had become.  A low rumble resonated around me while Sarah giggled.  “Looks like new clothes aren’t all I have to worry about,” she said, lifting her legs and setting them on the coffee table with a crash.

 

Her heels reached the far side and jutted off a little, causing her to frown.  She slid her feet back toward her so that they rested on the near edge, and ended up having her thighs in her face.  Sarah let out a frustrated groan and said, “It’s like no one in this house considered the possibility that their daughter might one day be a giantess.”  Admittedly, being couched between her breasts and looking up at her knees was unusual, and I did not imagine this position was comfortable for her.

 

“Might as well spread myself out,” Sarah grumbled, and swung her legs onto the couch while she turned to face the wall.  The world rapidly transitioned, and in a few seconds I was looking at the ceiling, Sarah exhaling loudly the whole time she laid down.  When she was completely horizontal her breasts rested on me with their full weight, holding me down very effectively.  Sarah chuckled at my predicament, a deep noise that made the chest beneath me vibrate, and rested a pair of fingers on one of her breasts.  “Sorry little guy,” she began mockingly, then pressed down and began rubbing her breast in a circular motion.  “I didn’t think that my boobs would crush you in there.”

 

Sarah laughed hard enough to make her body shake, then it trembled when she kicked her legs up.  She pressed her chin against her chest so that she could look down at me under her rack.  Almost immediately the weight upon me became heavier, and my head became entirely engulfed by her cleavage.  Stifling a laugh, Sarah entreated, “Why don’t you hop out of there and take a look around?  I promise you won’t be disappointed.  Her gray eyes were shining, and I knew she was up to something.

 

Still, not every man was lucky enough to have the opportunity to walk around on his girlfriend, and I would be foolish to squander it.  First I had to get my arms unpinned from beneath Sarah’s comparatively massive breasts, which ended up being easier than expected: all I had to do was slide one toward me and her smooth skin did the rest of the work, providing almost no resistance to me.  Then I reached them up through the tunnel, grasping the soft flesh above like I would the top of any other hole.  When I was ready I set my feet down against her chest and began scooting myself along her cleavage, pulling myself in rhythm with my pushes.

 

It took a minute or two, but my efforts finally got enough of my body out of her cleavage that I could simply slide my legs out after me.  Sarah chuckled again and teased, “I was starting to think you didn’t want to get out of there.”  Even though I was looking forward to a trek along her body, she was not wrong.  I could scarcely remember a time I had been more comfortable than I was just then.

 

Carefully I got to my feet, Sarah’s supple skin an unsteady surface at best, and looked around.  Behind me her neck curved up to her pointed chin looming over me while she gave me a sidelong glance, and in front her breasts formed a soft, rounded obstacle to me.  To my surprise the enormous rack that had been pushing down on me only came up to my chest: I had expected them to look like mountains rather than mounds.  The rest of her body stretched out beyond that, with her knees bending over the couch’s far arm so her feet dangled off the side.

 

“What’re you waiting for, an engraved invitation?” Sarah asked sarcastically.  “Get down there and explore!  I’m just gonna close my eyes and let you have your fun.”  Sure enough she shut her eyelids and began to do a very unconvincing job of pretending to be asleep.

 

I walked down her body and climbed the side of a breast, sinking halfway into the malleable flesh as I made my way over it.  On my trip over I squeezed her nipple and found that it was, unlike everything else around it, rock hard.  Slowly, sure to not stumble and fall, I clambered over the rest, dragging the rest of my body over the nipple, which only made it harder.  “Ooh, you’re making it kinda hard to sleep here, little fella!” Sarah called out, drawing my attention as I tumbled down the far slope.  “It’s like you don’t want me to get any rest!”  While I stood up she giggled, causing her chest to rumble beneath me while I tried to regain my footing.

 

With the ridge of her breasts behind me I looked to her stomach and legs ahead.  Sarah’s tummy was flat yet soft since she was fairly thin, and her shirt was riding up far enough to show her navel.  The fabric clung tight to her, almost becoming part of her skin with how small it was for her now.  Beyond that her legs sloped up, causing her skirt to slide down to a ruffled pile.  I had always admired how long and shapely her legs were, and with their sheer size now I was excited to walk along them.  Maybe, if she did not stop me, I might even be able to hump one.

 

I set out along Sarah’s tummy, periodically passing a button that came up to my ankle.  The white fabric captured my footprints as I passed, providing enough friction for my journey that I felt comfortable.  When I crossed onto her stomach, the only way I knew was the sudden change of texture.  The ground here was much softer, and my feet sank into skin as I walked over it.  Sarah giggled, complaining that I was tickling her, but did not stop me as I passed the deep hole of her belly button on my way down.

 

When I reached the thick plaid of her skirt my feet rejoiced, and I would no longer struggle to maintain my balance.  Sarah brought a hand up and set it down next to me, resting on its side.  I looked down the long fingers beside me, wondering what she was going to do.  After a couple more steps she lifted it up and swung it back.  It rapidly came forward, striking me along my whole body while she called out “Bap!”  She lifted me off her skirt and sent me flying into the couch cushion to the side, then I slowly slid down it.

 

I settled into one of the folds of her skirt right next to her butt.  “I saw you watching my butt shake the other day,” she teased, wiggling it back and forth so that it pushed me around.  “You like my butt, right?”

 

“Of course I do!” I replied, though I was unsure if she could even hear me while I was wedged into this crack.  It was like I had been dropped into a trench with Sara’s body forming one of the walls.

 

“You better,” she said, giving it another quick shake.  “I like your tiny ass, after all.”  Slowly she turned over, yanking my feet out from under me as her skirt rotated with her.  Sarah stopped on her side, presenting me with an enormous wall of her rear.  She arched her back, pushing it out so that it bumped into me and shoved me back.  “I know it’s not much, but… well, it’s still bigger than you, right?”  Sarah’s butt was indeed taller than me, and I was dead center with one of her buttocks.

 

Slowly she backed it up, driving me helplessly along.  Sarah rammed me into the back of the couch, firmly holding me in place with her rear.  I tried to wiggle free, but it was pointless; she was basically pinning me.  With my arms stuck at my sides I could not even push against her, and my legs were effectively trapped by the gigantic butt against me.  My tiny body was helpless against her ass.

 

Sarah let out a loud, very fake yawn and shifted her legs, pressing the butt cheek even more into my face.  “That nap sounds really good right now,” she said, giving her butt one more shake against me.  “Hope you’re comfortable down there, little guy!”  To its credit her ass was very soft, and leaning into it was pleasant.  Still, I would rather not be standing for a while, and I hoped I was right about her faking.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading, and don't forget to review!

 

And for the person who was asking about it, there will be more butt action in the near future, just didn't want to leave you hanging.