- Text Size +

A minute later Sarah walked in, carrying a big pink bowl overflowing with popcorn in one hand and two glasses of water in the other with her fingers plunged inside them, holding them together.  She set them down on the coffee table and plopped onto the couch to my left, leaning heavily into me.  “So, what’re we watching, short stuff?”

 

“You’ll see,” I said, hitting play on the remote.  After skipping through the previews it got to the options screen, and I quickly started it before Sarah could notice anything.  In the seconds of blackness leading up to the title screen I braced for her reaction and tried to hide a smile.

 

A frustrated groan roared through Sarah’s teeth.  “Dammit, I forgot about ‘Ant Man!’” she shouted, slapping the couch arm beside her.  I burst out laughing and her head snapped down to look at me.  “You’ll pay for this, you little dweeb!”

 

“For what, picking a good movie for us to watch together?” I replied, sitting back smugly.  “If you didn’t want to watch it, you should’ve threatened me.”

 

Sarah looked at me sideways.  “You know,” she began, suddenly much more genial, “I think I should stretch my legs out.  They’ve been under an awful lot of strain today, what with all the growing.  I wouldn’t expect you to understand.”  She quickly swung herself around, putting her back against the arm and laying her long, slender legs across me.  They pressed against the leather on the far end while she stretched them, making some light popping sounds.  “There, that’s better.”

 

Her legs were heavier than I expected for how thin they were since her thighs were right on top of mine.  I tried to shift beneath them but they severely limited my mobility, keeping me effectively pinned down.  “Don’t you like being trapped under my legs?” she asked, grinding them into me while she pressed her butt into the cushion.  “Get used to it, shrink wrap, it’ll be my feet soon enough.”

 

I tried to lift them off me, but she simply flexed her legs and kept them firmly in my lap.  “Okay, you’ve made your point,” I conceded.  “Can you get them off me now?”

 

Sarah pretended to think about it before replying, “Hm, nah.  They’re gonna be there for a while, might as well get comfortable.”  She raised one leg up and slowly crossed it over the other, exaggerating her movements.  “There, that’s better.”

 

When I went to push her legs off me again they only wobbled back and forth, her feet swinging like a ticking metronome.  “If anything, I’m less comfortable now,” I protested.

 

“Oh, I meant me,” she clarified, rubbing them together so they rocked back and forth in my lap.  “I’m more comfortable.  I think I know what’ll change your tune though.”  Sarah intertwined her fingers and leaned back, placing them behind her head.  “Give my thighs a quick rub.”  I rested a hand on the top of her sock, hesitating, while she arched an eyebrow at me.  “Go on, you’re not gonna break them.”

 

I was still unsure of it, but she was being very insistent.  Cautiously I ran a hand up and over her knee, then onto her bare thigh.  Her skin was smooth and soft, almost silken, and the ease of touch made running my hand along it easier.  When I reached the hem of her skirt she tilted her head down, giving me an enticing look, and I pushed further, rumpling her skirt.  After a few more inches the plaid fabric slid over my hand, bunching up even more against my wrist as I progressed along her thigh.

 

My fingertips touched the edge of her panties before Sarah grabbed my wrist with a soft yet firm grip.  “Let’s save something for later, hm?” she said, her voice slightly duskier than usual.  Slowly she pulled my hand out from beneath her skirt, dragging it along her thigh until it was back on her knee.  She let me go and leaned back against the couch’s arm, giving me a heavy-lidded look and grinning.

 

“All right, they can stay,” I said, giving her knee a soft pat.  “I’ve warmed up to them.”

 

“That’s not all that’s warmed up,” she replied with heavy innuendo.  “Yeah, I feel that on the back of my thigh.  That often happen around me?”

 

She had me dead to rights, but I knew this conversation was a potential minefield.  One wrong step and I’d be swallowing my teeth.  Obviously I needed to be honest, but I would have to choose my words carefully.  “Yeah, pretty much constantly,” I blurted out.  That had much less finesse than I wanted.

 

Sarah chuckled.  “That’s fine,” she reassured me.  “I know I’m hot.”  Whew.  After that fiasco I had expected her to bring her heel down on it.  “Think you can keep it in your pants for now?”  I nodded.  This night was going in directions I would never have anticipated.

 

There was a brief lull in the conversation, then Sarah asked, “So, does it get hard when you think of me as a giantess, too?”  I gave her a wide-eyed look and she let out a quick laugh.  “Oh come on, there’s no need to be embarrassed!  I know it’s not just dreams.”

 

“Yeah,” I admitted, then quickly added, “It’s not like a fetish thing though!  It’s just… like you said, you’re hot.  And when you’re towering over me like that, there’s more of you.”

 

“I think you protest too much,” Sarah replied, rubbing herself against the couch enough to wobble my legs beneath her thighs.  “There are holes in your story bigger than your boner for me.”  I looked down and felt myself turning red.  “Aw, you’re so cute when you’re flustered!  Don’t worry, I’m not going to press it… for now.”  It seemed like she was putting an awful lot of things off until later.

 

We both fell quiet and did a poor job of acting like we were interested in the movie.  Every few seconds I ran my fingers along the inside of her thigh, going a little further up each time, and she would respond by stretching her legs in just the right way to brush against my hardon.  For several minutes we went back and forth, treating it like a game of chicken to see who was going to break and go for it first.

 

The sound of popcorn crunching between teeth broke me out of my rhythm, and I looked over to see Sarah slowly chewing a mouthful of it.  I leaned forward to get some for myself, hoping it would take my mind off everything else happening, but her legs still pinned me to the couch.  Pushing them off had not worked before, so I was reduced to asking her.  “Sarah, think you could move your legs off me so I can get some too?”

 

“But you’re having so much fun with them,” she replied.  Sarah sounded significantly more mellow than usual, like she had just woken up but was fully lucid.  “I don’t want to take your favorite toys away.  How about I get some for both of us?”  She reached her hand into the bowl and curled her fingers around some kernels, then pulled them back to her chest.

 

One at a time she plucked them out of her hand and slid them into her mouth, giving her saliva enough time to break them down before mashing them with her tongue and swallowing them.  After the fifth or sixth one – I lost count I was so focused on her lips trapping each morsel and moving with her jaw – she finally held one out to me.  I opened her mouth and waited for her to drop it in, patiently watching as she carried it closer and closer.  Just before it passed my lips she yanked it back and popped it into her mouth, smiling as she worked it around with her tongue.

 

Sarah swallowed it with an audible gulp.  “I imagined that one was you,” she said cryptically.  “Not that I want to eat you – well, not all of you – but I could.  Just give it some time.  You wouldn’t eat yourself, would you?”

 

“Spend a lot of time imagining I’m tiny, do you?” I asked.  Finally, I had something I could press her on instead of letting her push it onto me.

 

She chuckled and said, “Yeah, I do.”  There was absolutely no embarrassment in her admission.  “Little bits of food, spots on the floor, shreds of paper in chairs, you’ve been all of them.  Sometimes I imagine your tiny screams, too, sometimes I catch you unaware.  Sometimes I just play with you too, though.  Like, when you’re out sick you spend the day as my pen, or the hackey sack I kick around by myself…”

 

This was quickly becoming less a way to make her flustered and more an avenue into her line of thought.  “Do you find the idea of me being tiny exciting?”

 

“Yeah, dude, I love the idea!” Sarah replied enthusiastically.  “I’m stoked that you’re shrinking and I’m gonna have a tiny boyfriend soon, and I hope you’re half as excited as I am!  We’re gonna have so much fun together!”  After a second she clapped a hand over her mouth.  “Uh, did I just say…?”

 

“Yeah, you did,” I confirmed.  Now it was her turn to look away and turn red while shifting uncomfortably.  I never would have thought that something so harmless would make her so awkward.

 

“Look, I might have misspoken,” she began, “and I know this puts you in a really weird spot.  Like, if you’re not into me I totally get it.  I’m too tall, too gangly, too weird, can you just forget it?”

 

“No, I can’t,” I answered with a surge of confidence.  I placed my hand on the inside of her thigh and continued, “And I don’t think you misspoke.”  She closed her eyes and suddenly looked very distressed, but before she could do anything drastic I hurried to add, “I don’t think you’re any of those things.  All this time I was worried that you wouldn’t be into me.

 

“Heh, that’s silly, you’re great,” Sarah replied, smiling again.  “You sure I’m not too tall, though?  Because you’ve been sliding down that couch pretty good ever since we started talking about this.”

 

As soon as I knocked Sarah out of her groove she came right back and threw me off balance.  “Are you saying I’ve been shrinking again?”

 

She bit her lip and nodded, her smile growing broader.  “Yeah,” Sarah replied, drawing it out.  “You’ve definitely lost a few inches, maybe half a foot?  Dunno, it’s hard to tell while sitting.”

 

“Well then, why don’t we stand up so we can check?” I suggested.  Now that she mentioned it her legs had been getting heavier.

 

“Heh, no,” she answered.  “You’re the one who put on the superhero size movie, you’re not getting out of this so easily.”  Sarah began rocking her feet back and forth, tapping them against the couch’s arm.

 

Suddenly her leg bent sharply, and in a moment there was a foot resting on the side of my face.  It ran from my chin to my hairline, covering part of my ear and the corner of my lip.  How had I never noticed how enormous her feet were?  It made sense with her being so tall, but I had never thought about it.  Admittedly, I spent most of my time with her looking up, but I should have noticed something before they were literally right in my face.

 

“Hm, my foot runs the whole length of your face,” she observed, flexing her toes against my forehead.  I was glad she was wearing socks so that most of the smell was filtered out.  “Won’t be too long before it covers the whole thing, then your whole body.  And then, not too long after that,” she pressed a little harder, pushing my head back, “squish.”

 

“Oh yeah?” I retorted, wrapping my fingers around the top of her sock.  “Maybe I’ll just hide in here.”  I began slowly sliding it down her leg, relishing the feel of her soft, warm skin as I went down her leg.  “Looks like there’ll be enough room for me.”  I slid it further, and she finally dropped her foot from my face.  “I could hang out in your sock all day and nobody would know.”  When it reached her ankle I stopped.  “No one would notice my tiny lump pressed up against your Achilles tendon.”

 

Sarah shot up and grabbed for her sock, easily knocking my hands away.  “My legs are cold now,” she explained, pulling it back up to her knee.  She lingered a bit, then flashed me a mischievous look.  Her arms wrapped around me and she fell backward, pulling me down with her.  We landed hard, then she dragged me along the couch until my head was next to hers.

 

She looked at me with a wild look in her eyes then pulled me toward her, placing her lips on mine.  I was taken off-guard at first but quickly slid my hand around her back, pressing my lips against hers.  Quickly she rolled on top of me, pressing me down into the cushions, and though her weight was significant I did not mind a single bit.  I simply tightened my hold on her and leaned into it more, imparting the passion I’d been feeling for her for years.

 

Suddenly she pulled away, keeping her lips just out of reach of mine.  “How have we not fucked yet?” Sarah whispered breathlessly.  “I’m hot, I think you’re hot, we’ve been friends as long as I can remember and we’re into each other.  We’re in my house alone and we’ve been playing fuck chicken all night, how have you not jumped up my fucking skirt already?”

 

“You mean-“

 

“I want that boner you’ve had for me for years inside me tonight.”

 

“But I don’t have-“

 

“I’ve been on birth control since I was fourteen, you’re fine.”  Sarah grabbed me by the hair and leaned down over me until her lips were on my ears.  “I want you to fuck me before you can walk in there, got it?”

 

 I reached through her skirt to unbutton my pants but her strong hand seized my wrist, stopping me.  “Not on the couch,” she insisted.  “I want this to be special, let’s do it in my bed.”  Sarah grabbed me by the shoulders and swung herself off the couch.  “And I want to see how much you’ve shrunk.”  She dragged me off the couch as well, nearly body slamming me onto the rug before pulling me up so I could stand.

 

Sarah loosened her grip so that I had to stand under my own power, and I stood as tall as possible.  I looked up at Sarah while she eagerly looked down at me with an enormous grin.  She absolutely towered over me; the top of my head didn’t even reach her breasts.  Her arms jerked me forward until I ran face-first into her stomach. 

 

“You’re barely even taller than my legs,” she whispered huskily, “and you’re only getting shorter, I can just imagine myself pinning you under my foot while you struggle to get free and it makes me so fucking hot.”  Yesterday I would have called her weird for saying that, but the image of her towering body stepping on me just enough to hold me down quickly overrode any reservations I had and made me more aroused too.

 

Sarah grabbed me beneath the armpits and hoisted me up so that we were face to face.  She was not by any means strong, but she had picked me up effortlessly.  If there had been a wall nearby I have no doubt she would have thrown me against it hard enough to crack the plaster.  Instead she gave me a wild look with a manic grin and pulled me against her, nearly overwhelming me as she assaulted my mouth with hers.  I locked my legs around her body and she yanked me away by the hair, looking down at me in her arms.  “Ready?”

 

“Let’s fuck.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

As usual, thanks for reading and don't forget to review!